The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet Georgia Rule

Chapter Two

She woke slowly, feeling rested, a wonderful sweet scent floating in the air. She breathed it in and felt good... happy. She’d had the most awful dream, but she felt safe now, curled up under the quilts, that smell drifting over her. Half-awake, she was distantly aware of a rhythmic sound. Machinery... pounding... She let it go for a moment, luxuriating in the feel of the sheets against her skin.

Skin? Now more awake, she realized with a start that she was naked. She never slept naked a day in her life! She propped herself up on an elbow and flung the covers off herself to find she was, indeed, completely nude! She looked up and found the bedroom of her nightmare and turned to see the source of the rhythmic sounds. Georgia was jogging on a treadmill, smiling at her with amusement.

“Good morning, sleepy-head!”

Jennifer jumped up with a start and charged at the door by the bed. The knob stuck fast and she kicked, pulling with all her might. The door wouldn’t budge an inch.

“That’s the wrong door.”

“Huh?” She looked over at her captor, still jogging and still smiling at her as she pointed to the door across from her.

“The bathroom is over there.”

Jennifer watched her for a moment, breathing heavy in her panic. Georgia and her treadmill were on the other side of the bed, away from either door. She wore only her shoes and socks, cotton panties and a light cotton sports bra. She was soaked in sweat, running in perfect form on a steep incline, and at a good pace. Her chest was heaving in exhaustion and rivulets of sweat ran down her face, matted her hair to her skull, made her bra cling to her breasts as they bounced, her nipples sticking out with the chill. Her gray panties were soaked through, turning dark and clinging to the camel-toe of her sex. With every step, sprays of sweat went flying, soaking the walls and the carpeting in her sweet scent.

That wondrous aroma filled the room like sauna steam and with every deep, panicked breath, she breathed in more, her breath slowing, her eyes drooping, her anger calming. It took her a moment to realize she’d been staring at Georgia, who was smiling like something was funny. Deflated and tired, she said, “I want out.”

Georgia laughed. “What, naked?”

Blushing in shame, she tried to cover herself with her hands and whispered, “I want my clothes.”

Georgia only laughed and told her, “You’re free to leave as soon as we get a few things worked out between us. Set a few ground rules, come to a couple of agreements, make sure you understand how things work. In the meantime, you must need to piss like a racehorse by now.”

She did. She hadn’t realized just how badly until now. She wanted out, though, away from the intoxicating smell of Georgia’s sweat all over everything. She stared down at the floor, at a loss for what to do.

“Go on,” Georgia told her, “I’m wearing the only clothes in the room and the key to that door is well up my quim. By the time you got it out, you’d be hopelessly lost in licking me, anyway, so just go pee and we’ll talk.”

Shoulders sagging in defeat, she stepped across the room into the bathroom, Georgia grinning at her all the way. As she stepped into the bathroom, she heard Georgia say, “Good girl,” and wanted to punch that smile right down her throat.

She closed the door and flipped on the light, then sat to relieve herself. A few moments later, her head cleared immensely and she realized the bathroom fan had come on with the light, clearing the air. Now she could think, and she assessed her situation. The biggest problem was the scent. It made her feel relaxed – docile, almost. If she was going to do something, she would have to do it quick, and then... what?

Bladder empty, she stood, looking in the mirror, checking herself over. Perfect skin, flawless tan. Blond hair, blue eyes. Toned tummy, large(ish) breasts. Round ass, good curves. Young, soft. Deep shit, scared as hell. She was too young, too beautiful, too full of potential to get fucked over by some stupid bitch with a screw loose. She was going to do something. She’d put that treadmill through the fucking door if she had to. She’d find a doctor that could help her! She wouldn’t stand for this.

In the midst of her revelations, she heard the treadmill stop. She looked her reflection in the eyes. Now or never, Jennifer. Do it before she gets you hooked any worse.

She opened the door and took a half step into the bedroom. Georgia was bent over by the treadmill, her shoes and socks off. She was balancing on one foot, sweat pouring off every inch of her, pulling her soaked panties down along her bent leg. She looked up at Jennifer and stopped in mid-stoop, smiling. “Well?” she asked.

Jennifer charged, screaming in rage. In one smooth motion, Georgia pulled her panties off her foot and whipped them in a wide arc between them, spraying Jennifer’s face with a fine mist of her sweat. That wondrous scent assaulted her and her skin lit up at though it had been splashed with mint. Caught off guard, Jennifer turned her face in mid-stride, and Georgia grabbed her with one arm and drove her knee into her gut. Jennifer dropped, her mouth agape as she heaved, and Georgia shoved the panties into her mouth and forced her down onto her stomach, all in the blink of an eye.

She screamed and squirmed, reaching for the panties, but Georgia was ready for that. From nowhere, she produced handcuffs, slapping Jennifer’s wrist as came up for her mouth. She spun, twisting that wrist back and then captured the other, pulling it back into the cuffs as Jennifer squealed in disgust. Her mouth was sucking greedily at the offensive garment in her mouth.

“That’s it, cunt, suck on my panties. You like that, don’t you?”

Jennifer shook her head no, but it wasn’t very convincing. The taste of the sweat was different from the smell or touch. Instead of calming or soothing her, it made her needful. The more she sucked at the wet ball of cotton in her mouth, the more she wanted. She struggled, writhing like a cat under Georgia and trying to scream muffled curses at her, but her tongue still sucked. Georgia rolled her over, straddled her hips, bent low over her and slowly shook her head, raining sweet-smelling sweat over her face.

Jennifer squirmed desperately to get away from it. Georgia only laughed. “The first thing you need to understand, bitch, is that my mothers met at the Eastern American Martial Arts Championships. They took first and second place. I’ve been in training since before I could walk, so attacking me won’t accomplish shit.”

Jennifer sobbed in frustration, still sucking, and squirmed, wanting to shake the bitch off her, but Georgia only lifted her head and said, “Still fighting? All right, then, we’ll try something more drastic.”

With that, she pressed her chest into Jennifer’s face. Jennifer squealed, shaking her head and kicking desperately at the carpet to push away, but all it did was work her face deeper into Georgia’s breasts, squeezing her sweat out of her bra and all over her skin. She held her breath, trying not to breathe.

Georgia propped her face in her hands, looking down between her breasts at Jennifer’s wriggling struggles, and laughed. “How long can you keep this up, Jenny? I’ve got all god-damned day.”

Defeated, Jennifer sank into the carpet and lay still, breathing deep from Georgia’s chest. “Good girl. Feeling calmer, now?”

Jennifer only nodded. It was no use. She was beaten.

“Good girl.” She sat up and delicately reached her fingers into Jennifer’s mouth. “Let’s get rid of that,” she said, pulling the wadded panties free and tossing them aside. Then she pulled her up into a sitting position and reached up, pulling a bottle of water off the top of the dresser and held it up to Jennifer’s lips. “Wash your mouth out; it must taste like shit by now.”

Jennifer took in a good mouthful, swishing the taste of cotton out while Georgia looked up to set the bottle back on the dresser. The moment she looked down again, she spit the water out into the bitch’s face, whispering, “I hate you.”

The two looked at each other in pure hate for a span of seconds before Georgia conceded, “Okay. I earned that one. But never again.” Watching Jennifer’s eyes, she slid one finger deep into her own mouth and wrapped her lips around it, sucking on it as she pulled it back, then opened her mouth wide so Jennifer could see her licking her finger, coating it in her own saliva.

Smiling, she held the finger in front of Jennifer’s face. “Lick.”

“Oh, god. Please.” Pushing herself back against the wall, Jennifer made a disgusted face, pressing her lips closed.

“Stop resisting me, Jenny. I’ve got a lot more tricks up my sleeve, and they only get worse from here.”

Hesitantly, shaking to her core, Jennifer leaned forward and wrapped her lips around Georgia’s finger, and moaned in surprise. It was nothing like the sweat. It was intensely sweet, and she found herself licking her lips for more as Georgia pulled her finger back and licked it again. When she was offered two wet fingers, this time, she didn’t even hesitate. She wrapped her mouth around them and sucked, trying to get all she could before Georgia reclaimed them. “You see?” Georgia giggled at her, “You can learn to be a good girl.”

This time, Georgia tapped her lips and wagged her fingers in a come here gesture.

Oh, God! Jennifer thought. She wanted to resist. She wanted to run. She wanted to bash Georgia’s teeth in. But the desire for Georgia’s mouth was overpowering. It made her shake. She thought of her own tongue in Georgia’s mouth and grew hungry. There were delights in there, she knew now, that her sweat had never even hinted at. She stared, fighting the urge to dive forward into that sweet mouth, and watched as Georgia slowly, maddeningly, licked her lips.

Just her lips, she reasoned with herself, Maybe if I kiss just her lips... With that, she leaned forward, focusing on Georgia’s wet lips, kissed her, and backed away. She expected Georgia to be angry or to grab her head, or something, but she only smiled and licked her lips again, waiting, so Jennifer leaned in again, and kissed her.

Lick.

Kiss.

Lick.

Kiss.

Each time, Georgia had kept her mouth closed, and Jennifer had held the kiss just a little longer. On the fifth kiss, she parted her lips and gave Jennifer’s lips a little lick with her tongue. Jennifer tensed, taking a sharp breath in, but then slid her own tongue out to meet Georgia’s.

The floodgates opened. Jennifer surrendered to her need and dove into Georgia’s mouth, leaning way forward. Georgia caught her and held her, keeping her from falling as she let her indulge in her mouth for long moments, their tongues playing at each other, first in one mouth, then the other.

Jennifer knew she should hate herself, knew she would regret this later, but right now she didn’t care. Georgia’s mouth was warm and satisfying, sweet and intoxicating. It was like the world’s best lollipop, only it licked back. Georgia let her kiss her for long minutes, letting her indulge herself. She moaned, not wanting to stop.

Finally, Georgia pulled her back, locking eyes with her. She pressed forward, reaching with her lips, and Georgia gave her her lips for a moment, but then pulled back. She pressed again, but Georgia held fast, looking into her eyes.

“Rule number one: I am in control, here. I’ll be willing to compromise on some issues, but this is my game, and you get only what I say you’ve earned.”

She knelt looking into Jennifer’s eyes, waiting. “Sweet kisses for empty promises?” Jennifer asked her, a hint of poison in her voice, but Georgia just sat waiting until Jennifer told her, “Yes.”

She was pulled in for a long kiss, their tongues meeting and caressing for long moments. They both moaned in contentment before Georgia pulled her back again.

“Rule number two: No one finds out the truth. Ever.”

Jennifer very nearly told her duh! but checked her mouth at the last second. “Yes.”

Another long kiss, this time with Georgia pulling her close and squirming against her. When she was pulled back this time, she held Georgia’s bottom lip between her own and pulled. Georgia licked her lips, this time, looking at Jennifer with definite hunger.

“Rule number three: Everything you have is mine, now. Your clothes, your car, your trust fund, your teddy bears, everything you have – including yourself – you are surrendering to me, as of now.”

Jennifer stared into her determined looking eyes for a long moment. She didn’t know if she was ready to agree to that, just yet, but Georgia just stared. She licked her lips, she tried pressing them to Georgia’s, but wasn’t allowed it. Finally, she looked down at the floor and conceded, “Yes.”

Georgia licked her thumb and slid it over Jennifer’s lips. Jennifer kissed it, then wrapped her lips around it, suckling, before Georgia pulled her in for another long kiss. The scent of Georgia’s warm fluids down below was becoming apparent, and Jennifer’s mouth watered all the more at the thought.

“Rule number four,” Georgia started as she pulled back.

“Please, can’t we just kiss?”

Georgia actually smiled at her. “Just one more, then you can kiss me all you like before you go looking for the key.” Jennifer blushed, remembering where the key was. “Your whole purpose in life is to make me happy – to make me happy with you. You will learn how to pleasure me, but you will also work hard to earn as much money as you can so that you can give it to me. That means studying your ass off in school so you can get a really good job and climb the corporate ladder. You will learn bellydance if I ask, or cooking, or even massage. You exist to make me happy.”

So there it was, finally laid out. A lifetime of slavery, begging for kisses and cunny, all to satisfy Georgia’s selfish wounded heart. “Yes,” she told her.

Georgia smiled, pulling her in. Their tongues danced and Jennifer swam in euphoric pleasure.

They kissed for several minutes, Georgia’s hands sliding down from Jennifer’s head to her back and ass, pressing their bodies together. Jennifer squirmed, uncomfortable with the intimate contact at first, but relaxed into it the more she kissed Georgia. She lost track of time before Georgia pulled them apart. “Wait!” She protested, “You said I could have as much as I wanted.”

“And you can,” Georgia told her, reaching into a dresser drawer, “I’m just taking off the handcuffs.” She stepped behind Jennifer and popped the cuffs off. “Lie on the bed.”

“Why?” Jennifer shot at her, rubbing her wrists.

“So I can clean the lint out of your navel. Why the fuck do you think? I’m not going to debate every little thing with you. You want to kiss me, I want to lay down and relax. Trust me, it’s more fucking fun that way. Lie the fuck down.”

Jennifer crawled onto the bed and lay in the middle, on her back, her legs pressed tightly together and her arms bolt straight at her sides. Georgia looked her up and down and told her, “You look like a Barbie doll right out of the box. Relax, will you?”

“Well what the hell do you expect?”

Georgia pulled her bra off and held it out for her to see. “I expect that laying this sweaty thing over your face will get you to relax, but I’d prefer not to do it that way.”

With a visible effort, Jennifer relaxed all her muscles. Apparently at a loss for what to do next, she crossed her arms in over her chest and crossed one leg over the other, trying hard to look casual. The overall effect was comical, but Georgia suddenly looked serious.

“My god,” she whispered. “The great Jennifer Whitstone is a virgin.”

“I am not!” Jennifer shot back, looking scandalized.

“Oh, really?” Georgia laughed. “Well then, you won’t mind if I check...” With that, she reached her fingers for Jennifer’s sex.

Jennifer quickly rolled onto her side, away from Georgia and screamed, “All right! I’m a virgin! Okay? Happy?”

“Ecstatic,” she grinned back. “That’s mine, too. I’m going to take your virginity on Christmas morning. How pleasant that experience is for you depends completely upon how well you please me between now and then. It could be a stainless steel rod stored in the fucking freezer or it could be a nice comfy water-heated vibrating gel. It could be anything in between.”

“Thanks for the images.”

“Let them motivate you. Now get back on your back.” With that, Georgia curled up on Jennifer’s side, showing her the best way to wrap their arms and legs around each other, and leaned down to kiss her.

Jennifer moaned and started to relax again. She sighed deeply, reaching one hand behind Georgia’s back to hold her head, twining it in her hair. After a few minutes, both of them breathing deeper, Georgia took her free hand in her own and lay it against her breast. Jennifer took a sharp breath in, but didn’t fight. Georgia lay her fingertips against the skin of Jennifer’s breast and slowly began to brush the underside, tickling there and circling up over the nipple.

The message was clear. Here’s how to turn me on. Follow along. She carefully followed the movements of Georgia’s hand with her own, exploring her body. She knew where it was leading, but tried not to think about it.

That got harder and harder as time went on. As content as she was with Georgia’s tongue, Georgia was getting wet, and Jennifer could smell it. Totally unlike the smell of her sweat, this aroma aroused her. She found herself getting light-headed, breathing hard, rubbing her own thighs together. Georgia smiled, sliding her own fingers into her own folds and rubbing her nub as she continued to kiss Jennifer. Once she had her fingers nicely wet, she pulled back from the kiss and reached up to dab her juices on Jennifer’s lips.

Instinctively, Jennifer arched her head back and shot her free hand up to catch Georgia’s, but Georgia barked, “Don’t!” and Jennifer froze, forcing herself to relax as Georgia reached up and dabbed her liquor on her lips.

She held out, staring into Georgia’s eyes, for maybe five seconds. The aroma was nothing short of delightful, making her hot. As she stared angrily at Georgia, her own sex lit up at the smell, making her rub her thighs together before her tongue betrayed her, licking her lips.

It was definitely better than it had been the night before. Georgia kissed her again as she wet her fingers again. This time, she spread her juices on her own lips and let Jennifer kiss her. The flavors mixed, and she sighed, getting very excited about that taste. This time, Georgia took her hand in her own and guided it to her warm, soft sex. Jennifer hesitated at the folds, knowing she shouldn’t want to do this, but she did. She slid her fingers into the wetness she found there and shivered, her fingers feeling warm from the touch of Georgia’s liquid heat.

Georgia guided her hand to her nub, teaching her how to touch her there, rubbing her fingers in little circles over it. The two squirmed in each others’ arms, moaning loudly now, and Jennifer’s fingers were soaked when Georgia pulled that hand free and bought it up to Jennifer’s mouth. Jennifer looked at her fingers, soaked in Georgia flavors, and placed them into her own mouth, sucking greedily.

Licking her fingers clean, she looked into Georgia’s eyes, who was simply smiling down at her, waiting.

“It’s time, isn’t it?”

“I promise it’ll taste better than that sponge, if that helps.”

“Not really.” She slid down the bed, but Georgia stopped her after only a few inches, turning about to lay her nether lips over her face. Jennifer wrapped her arms around Georgia’s hips, the scent of it making her thirsty, and drew it down to her.

She slipped the tip of her nose between Georgia’s folds, breathing in deeply, and was in paradise. As she drew her nose along the length of it, she reached out between the parted lips with her tongue.

The moment her tongue found the juices flowing freely within and the full force of it hit her, she knew once and for all that she would spend the rest of her life in service to them. All thought stopped and she pulled Georgia’s hips in tight, pressing the lips of her sex down to her own and attacked with her tongue. Georgia cried out in ecstasy and rubbed her sex against Jennifer’s face. Orgasm rolled over her and her body shook. Her head swam and she lay her head between Jennifer’s thighs. A second orgasm, and she kissed at Jennifer’s wet lips, moaning. A third, and she slid her tongue into Jennifer’s folds, playing with her clit.

Jennifer’s hips rocked up to meet her, but that was the only indication that she had noticed. She was lost deep in Georgia’s flowing pleasures and quickly learning how to get more and more. As Georgia played with her, her own orgasm passed almost unnoticed.

Georgia rocked through orgasm after orgasm and finally, feeling satisfied and spent, she giggled at the feel of Jennifer’s tongue still lapping away at her, but it was time to stop. She started to rise off her...

But Jennifer wouldn’t let go. She pulled back, taking Georgia by surprise, and clamped her mouth back onto Georgia’s sex. “Jennifer, stop. Jennifer!” But Jennifer didn’t stop. She sped up, sucking hard on Georgia’s clit and lashing at it with her tongue. Georgia felt light-headed and paused as a new orgasm whipped through her, making her weak. Pushed herself up with all her might, but had no real leverage, and Jennifer had a madman’s deathgrip around her waist. Another orgasm forced its way through her and she screamed in raw pleasure.

“Jesus! God, stop! Stop!” It was no good. Jennifer had no conscious thought left, lapping at Georgia in machine-gun fashion. As each orgasm smashed into Georgia, each more forceful than the last, she screamed in ecstasy and panicked a little more. She tried desperately to claw her way down the bed and pull herself away from the torturous pleasure whipping through her, but Jennifer’s legs snapped up, locking together around Georgia’s head and then Jennifer twisted, turning both of them over, trapping Georgia her under and continued her ministrations unabated.

Now she really started to panic. She couldn’t breathe and she was still cumming. She clawed at Jennifer’s ass and thighs, trying to get some room to breathe, but it was useless. That tongue kept going, she kept cumming. She started to see stars in front of her eyes, and came one last time before passing out.

She woke up on her back, apparently alone. She sat up in a panic. “Jenny?”

“Jennifer.”

It had come from the side of the bed. Jennifer was there, sitting with her arms wrapped around her knees. “What?”

“Only my grandmother ever called me ‘Jenny.’ She died when I was eight.”

“Okay. I can respect that.”

The two sat for a moment, Jennifer staring straight ahead at the wall, not looking at Georgia. “Where’s the key?”

“Huh?”

“The key to get out. It’s not where you said it was. I looked.”

“Yeah, you were pretty thorough about it.”

“Please don’t make jokes. That scared me.”

“Right. Threw me off a bit, too. We’ll have to make adjustments, next time.” She reached into the nightstand at Jennifer’s side and handed her the key. “The Parker twins are having a party on Friday night. Don’t talk to me or try to contact me until then.”

“I hate the twins.”

“Who doesn’t? They throw good parties.”

“True.” They both sat there for a span of moments, until Jennifer asked, “Why this?”

“What?”

“Why this? Why not kill me or beat me or hire a gang of thugs to rape me? Why this?”

Georgia rolled of the bed and walked for the bathroom. “That’s none of your business. You just worry about doing as I say.”

“You’re attracted to me.”

Georgia spun, shooting daggers out her eyes. “Fuck you! Just get the hell out and keep your little fantasies to yourself!” She slammed the bathroom door shut, leaving Jennifer alone.

Jennifer opened the door, finding her clothes piled on the other side. She sat on the bed to dress, listening to the sound of Georgia starting her shower. Just for a moment, she thought she could here Georgia sobbing, but it was probably her imagination. She was about to leave when an idea struck her. Quietly, she sneaked back into the bedroom and made off with Georgia’s bra.