The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet Georgia Rule

Chapter Four

She slept soundly and knew no dreams. She woke to the feeling of fingertips brushing her hair out of her eyes. She sighed and opened her eyes to see Georgia leaning over her, looking at her with ... not friendship, but maybe respect?

“Good morning,” she told her.

Half awake, she breathed deep, stretching her arms over her head. “Is it morning already?”

“The sun’s been up for a bit, but I’ve been hearing someone moving around downstairs, and thought you might want to collect your reward before someone comes looking for you.”

“Mmm, that’s probably just Mom. She can’t sleep, so she gets up to do housework.”

“Ah. I guess I’m just used to everyone getting up really early, in my house.”

“This isn’t a farm, Georgia. No one gets up at the butt-crack of dawn, here.”

Georgia snickered. “Well, neither do I. I have an alarm clock; I just set it really early.”

Jennifer stretched her whole body, yawning to her core, and realized that she had slept naked again. She had to admit, she was beginning to like it. Kicking the covers off, she scritched her whole body.

“C’mon, Jennifer, you’ve earned your reward.”

She smiled lazily, looking Georgia in the eye, and said, “Shower first.”

Georgia perked up a bit at that, saying, “Yeah, I suppose you must feel pretty grungy after last night.”

“Not me. You. You stink.”

“Wha—” Jennifer laughed, and Georgia hit her in the face with a pillow. “Ooh, you’re stubborn.” She hopped out of bed, stretching tall, and Jennifer couldn’t help but stare a little. She ached. She needed Georgia, but didn’t want to let on how badly. Georgia started for the bathroom door and called over her shoulder, “Come on, then.”

“What, together?”

“You want your mother to hear the shower run twice?”

“Oh. Right.”

She sat up slowly, every muscle aching. As she moved, the welts on her backside flared, irritated and angry. She winced in pain, and Georgia came to her side, offering her hand. Much stiffer than she had thought, she let Georgia help her stand, then turned to look down at the mass of red-streaked bandages on her rear. She let out a hurt moan, and let Georgia lead her to the bathroom.

Once there, she caught sight of the dark red welts across her breasts and pouted, running her fingertips over the marks as Georgia delicately pulled the bandages off her backside. Once they were off, she turned around to see them in the mirror, and whimpered just a bit at the sight of the damage Dashi had caused her.

Georgia slid her hand around Jennifer’s hip and ran the palm of her hand over the welts. “Think of it as a badge of honor,” she told her.

She smiled at that thought. “I have to admit,” she told Georgia, looking her in the eyes in the mirror, “I really enjoyed watching you flatten her.”

Georgia blushed deep, looking down at the floor. “I ... Really shouldn’t have done that.”

Jennifer turned, wrapping her arms around Georgia’s waist, nuzzled in close and kissed her. Georgia started to pull back, but Jennifer reached up to take her head in one hand as she deepened the kiss. Georgia relaxed into it and Jennifer slid her hand down to hold Georgia’s breast. They kissed for long moments before Jennifer hugged her closer and nuzzled her face into her shoulder, Georgia still lingering with her eyes closed and her lips reaching out for Jennifer’s.

“You came to my rescue,” she told her. “It was very gallant. Thank you.”

Stiffly, Georgia wrapped her hands around Jennifer’s waist and stammered, “You’re... you’re welcome.”

Jennifer smiled, looking into Georgia’s eyes for only a moment before stepping around her to turn on the shower.

They washed each other’s hair, kissing as they massaged each other’s scalps. They scrubbed each other with soaps and sponges, exploring. Georgia was very gentle with her backside ... and a little rough with her pussy. Jennifer went up on her toes as Georgia scrubbed her there, squealing, but smiled too. When she came to Jennifer’s nipples, Georgia was gentle with the sponge, but once clean, she ran her fingertips over the welts, tickling the nipples from behind with her thumbs. Jennifer arched her back, leaning her head back into Georgia’s shoulder, and pressed her breasts into Georgia’s hands.

“Promise me you’re not teasing, Georgia.”

“I promise. You’ve earned your reward, and a little pleasure of your own, too.”

Jennifer sighed deeply. “Good.”

They shaved each other’s legs, slowly and delicately, and Jennifer ran her fingertips over Georgia’s neatly trimmed bush, asking if she could shave it for her. Georgia hesitated, saying she’d never done that before, but relented. Jennifer took her time, slow and gentle, and when it was done, she slid her fingertips over the smooth skin. Georgia squirmed a bit, laying her hands on Jennifer’s head and breathing deep as Jennifer gave her lips there a few long, soft kisses.

But now the water was getting cold. They turned it off and Jennifer stepped out into the cold air to bring them fresh towels. They toweled each other off, leaning in to kiss again as they dried each other’s backs. They pressed their bodies together when they were done and kissed for a long while, Jennifer indulging in the sweetness of Georgia’s mouth. She slid both her hands down to cup Georgia’s ass, pressing the girl’s newly shaved pussy into her thigh.

Georgia moaned low, pulled back gently on Jennifer’s hair, and kissed her way back to Jennifer’s ear. Jennifer moaned herself as Georgia took her earlobe between her lips and sucked gently on it. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes as Georgia kissed her way slowly from just behind her ear, under her jaw to her throat and then down her chest. She arched her back, pressing her chest out as Georgia kissed first one nipple, and then the other, gently sucking on each in turn. She put her hands out on the walls to steady herself as Georgia kissed her way down the line of her belly and kissed the lips of her sex.

“I didn’t shave you,” Georgia realized, running her fingertips over the beginnings of stubble in Jennifer’s triangle.

“I didn’t want to, today.” Jennifer told her, still with her head tilted back, sliding her own fingers to play with Georgia’s. “Welts.”

“Oh, right.” She intertwined her fingers with Jennifer’s, taking hold of the girl’s hips, and nuzzled into her thighs, kissing her lips again, sucking on them long and slow. Jennifer let out a high-pitched, quiet moan, taking her hand from Georgia’s to help hold herself up.

Georgia slowly pressed forward, pushing Jennifer back until she was leaning against the back wall of the shower, and then slid her tongue between her swelling lips. Jennifer squealed a bit as Georgia’s tongue ran along the welt along her inner lip, but the pleasures of the tongue quickly soothed the pain and she relaxed, breathing deeper and opening her thighs as wide as she could in the confined space to give the girl room to work.

Georgia tickled the edges of Jennifer’s passage with her tongue, opening it a bit and then slid her thumb over it, rubbing in circles as she worked her way back up with short little licks and quick kisses to her nub. While her thumb played over her passage, the fingertips of that same hand were spread out, tickling the flesh of her cheeks and Jennifer squirmed. Georgia ran the point of her tongue around her nub, drawing it out, and Jennifer moaned deeper.

“Careful,” Georgia whispered to her. “We’re standing in an echo chamber, here.”

Jennifer tilted her head back, moaning deeper but quieter as Georgia wrapped her lips around her clit and sucked, tickling it with her tongue. She took first one, and then the other hand from the walls to lay them on the back of Georgia’s head, losing herself in the pleasures that the girl was granting her.

As Jennifer loosened up, Georgia slid one slender finger into her sex, just up to the first knuckle, and pressed it toward her clit, eliciting a sigh and a tug on her hair from Jennifer. She licked and sucked on her clit, building in speed as Jennifer breathed faster, tensing slowly. In just a few short minutes, Jennifer came up on her toes, thighs quivering, and moaning in a high-pitched, quiet squeal.

When Jennifer finally slumped back to her feet, Georgia slid her finger free, gently kissing her sex all over, and then stood to kiss Jennifer.

Jennifer kissed her passionately, wrapping her arms around her and holding her tight. “Thank you,” she whispered to her.

Georgia giggled a bit at that. “That wasn’t your first orgasm, you know.”

Jennifer shrugged. “That was different. I barely noticed, and ...” She looked down at the floor, saying, “It just felt different, that night.”

Georgia nodded, and took her hand, sliding the shower door open. “C’mon. Let’s ease that ache in your gut.”

They both smiled, and Georgia led her to the bed. They climbed in, pulling the comforter over themselves. Georgia lay on her back and Jennifer lay over her, lowering her body onto hers. She pressed her thigh between Georgia’s and nestled it snugly onto her sex as she lowered her breasts down onto Georgia’s, and then her lips onto hers as well. Georgia wrapped her arms around her and they kissed, breathing slow and deep.

Trying again to learn from what Georgia had done, she kissed her way slowly down to her breasts. She circled each one in turn, gently curving in to the nipples, where she stopped, focusing her attentions for a while on each one – kissing, sucking, nibbling. She slid her body down, kissing down the center of her tummy, dipping her tongue into her navel in a tickle, and slid her hands to her hips as she kissed down the middle of her triangle to her lips.

Georgia sat up, letting the comforter fall off her breasts, and spread her thighs. She massaged her breasts with one hand and ran the fingers of the other through Jennifer’s damp hair.

Jennifer slid her hands under Georgia’s thighs and up to take hold of her waist as she kissed her loosening lips, prying her tongue between. She felt Georgia squirm, heard her moan, and smelled her arousal building. With her tongue, she found the first hints of Georgia’s wetness and slid the point of her tongue in to draw out the precious nectar.

Georgia moaned, arching her back, as Jennifer worked her tongue up to her nub to tease out more of the delightful fluids. She sucked it between her lips ....

The bedroom door opened and Jennifer’s mother called, “Good morning, dear!”

“MOM?” Jennifer cried as Georgia whipped the comforter up. She jumped up to look over the edge and see her mother standing there, holding a stack of laundry, her mouth agape.

“Oh!” her mother called, clapping her hand over her eyes and blushing furiously. “Oh, I’m sorry, honey. I heard the shower running and thought you were up – I mean, I thought you were out of bed – I mean – Oh, fuck it...” She set the stack of tee-shirts and underwear on top of the dresser and turned to leave. “Breakfast is in ten minutes,” she muttered as she turned for the door.

Georgia had her hand over her mouth, trying hard to hide her grin.

“Uh, Mom?”

Her mother stayed facing the door but called back, “Yes, dear?”

“Umm... We’re... having sex, here...”

“Uh... Yes, dear. That would explain all the moaning.” She took another step towards the door, but Jennifer stopped her.

“Mom!”

“What, honey?”

“Well, this... this is a girl.”

“Yes, dear. That would explain the boobs. They’re lovely, by the way!”

“Thank you.” Georgia told her with a smile.

“Well... I mean... doesn’t this... doesn’t this shock you, Mom?”

Now her mother turned, looking over her shoulder to lock eyes with her. “The magazines you’ve been hiding under your mattress, the last few years? No.” Then she turned away again and closed the door behind her.

Jennifer stared after her for a moment in shock, then slowly turned, blushing bright red, to see Georgia looking at her, her mouth hanging open, grinning from ear to ear.

“Now... Georgia...”

Giggling in delight, Georgia dove off the side of the bed, reaching for the mattress. Jennifer lay flat on the bed, reaching over the edge to grab under the box spring and pull them tight together. “Seriously, Georgia, it’s nothing. She’s delusional. We’ve had her on meds for years, but she never wants to take ‘em. Last week she saw an elephant in the refrigerator and started checking all the butter for tracks.”

Georgia sat on her haunches, smiling at her, and patted the floor next to her. Slumping in defeat, Jennifer slid off the bed and sat next to her as she raised the mattress up.

“Oh my god...” Georgia whispered, seeing Jennifer’s collection. “Penthouse, Playboy ... Shaved Asians? Playboy Lingerie ... Redheads in Leather... Oh wow, the Roseanna Arquette Playboy pictorial ... My god ...” She looked at Jennifer with real shock. “You’re a lesbian.”

Jennifer was keeping her eyes firmly on the floor, and now she quickly slammed the mattress down, leaning her head down into her arms in shame.

“Why...” Georgia started uncertainly, “Why didn’t you ever just say so?”

At that, Jennifer looked her in the eyes. “Excuse me, but we met when you drugged and abducted me, tied me to a bed and shoved a dildo in my mouth to get me hooked on your pussy. I think I have good reason to not trust you.”

“No,” Georgia answered. “I mean in general. Why not just come out?”

Tears slid down Jennifer’s cheeks. “We’re not all as fortunate as you, Georgia.” She sat back on her butt, leaning back against the wall. “We weren’t all raised by two mothers and taught that queerfolk are okay, and we didn’t all spend our summers touring around the country in a VW bus, dancing topless in Pride parades. Some of us were taught that homosexuals are all freaks and degenerates and sick people who needed to be put down. Some of us were horrified to realize what we were. My mother and father used to say the most terrible things about people like me. My best friends can’t stand to see same-sex couples kissing. Some of us have been terrified to even think that it might be true.”

She lay her head on her knees and wept. Georgia watched her cry for a moment and whispered, “Well, it balances out, in the end ...”

“Oh, yeah? How?”

Georgia shrugged. “Have you ever had sunburned tits?”

Despite herself, Jennifer laughed.

“We should get dressed and go downstairs. Your mother is going to have a lot of questions for us.”

“Yeah.” Jennifer wiped her tears away and said, “Georgia?”

“What?”

“I ... I didn’t get much ...”

“I know,” Georgia reassured her. “We’ll try again, later.”

They dressed, Jennifer making certain that all of her welts were hidden, and went downstairs to breakfast.

She introduced Georgia to her parents, and was relieved when they treated her with respect. They did give the two of them a light scolding for having sex, but otherwise seemed awfully cool about it all, considering her expectations. They asked Georgia a bunch of questions about her and her family and all, and although Georgia did mention that Jennifer was her second girlfriend, she declined to talk about who the first was, much to Jennifer’s relief.

“You mean to tell me that you guys are okay with this,” she finally asked them. When they both nodded in the affirmative, she told them, “But, you both used to say the most terrible things.”

“People can change, Pumpkin,” her father told her.

“I’ll admit,” her mother continued, “that I was pretty upset when I found those magazines. We almost confronted you about it, right away, but we decided to talk to Father O’Reilly first. We expected he would give us some good advice about straightening you out on the matter.”

“Turns out, he tried to straighten us out, instead.”

“I’d never actually heard him shout before. He insisted that we not talk to you until we’d met some friends of his.”

“Friends?”

Her mother took a long deep breath and told her, “He sent us to P-FLAG.”

“P-FLAG?”

Georgia chimed in with an incredulous smile. “Parents and Friends of Lesbians And Gays! Oh. My. God.”

Mother tossed Georgia a sheepish smile and told her, “I’m the Treasurer, these days,” and Georgia cracked up laughing, though she did hold up her hands in an apology as she did.

“I don’t... What is that?”

Her father answered, “It’s an education and support group, Honey. We met other people, told them our fears, and they talked to us, and we asked questions, and ...” He blushed deeply as he looked at her. “Well, let’s just say that we’ve learned a lot over the years with them.”

“Years? How... How long have you known?”

“Three years,” her mother said.

“THREE YEARS?” Then, to a red-faced, laughing Georgia, “I’m glad SOMEBODY finds this funny!” When Georgia covered her smile with one hand and did her best to stop laughing, she turned back to her parents. “When have you even gone?”

“We uh... don’t actually play Bridge, Sweetie.”

“BRIDGE NIGHT?”

“Well, it was the perfect cover story,” her mother continued. “You’d ask us how our night went, we start talking about bidding strategy, and – Presto! – you’d lose all interest.”

Jennifer was sitting in her chair, her jaw hanging open, staring at her parents like they’d been replaced by pod-people. “Why... Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Well,” her father started, scratching behind his ear in thought, “frankly, Baby, we were really hoping you’d tell us.”

Jennifer’s face fell and she blushed a deep scarlet. “Oh.”

Now, though, Georgia spoke up. “Uh, in her defense, we’ve only been together a very short time. Today was really only the second time we’ve... You know.”

Quickly following her lead, Jennifer told them, “It really just wasn’t necessary to tell you before now...I was going to tell you soon, I just... was trying to think of how...”

“It’s all right, Sugar.” Checking his watch, he stood, saying, “In the meantime, I need to get in to the office for a few hours.”

“Now?”

“Can’t be avoided. There’s no one else, today.” Extending his hand to Georgia, he told her, “I assume you’ll be here for dinner, this evening, young lady?”

“Oh, yes, sir.” she told him, shaking his hand.

“Perhaps you’ll bring your mothers? Love to meet them ...”

“Oh, I’m sorry, but they’re out of town until tomorrow night, and then they’re going to have a lot of catch-up work to do. I’ll definitely have them call you, though. I’m sure they’ll be really anxious to meet you both.”

“Excellent,” and with that, he picked up his briefcase, kissed both Jennifer and her mother, and hurried out the door.

“So, what have you girls got planned for today,” Mother asked.

“Oh, I don’t know,” Jennifer said, still flabbergasted, “I thought I’d go get my head shaved and get a tattoo.”

“Great!” her mother told her, “Pick me up some tequila while you’re out.”

“Well, I need to run by the mall and pick up a few things,” Georgia said, laughing. “And then I’ve got band practice.”

“On a Saturday?” Mother asked.

“Oh, not school band. I mean a rock band. I play rhythm guitar and sing.”

“Oh, well, that’s wonderful, dear! Well, if you two would just help me out with a little housework, I might just be persuaded to help you out with a little fun money.” With that, she sent them down to the basement to do laundry. Jennifer started sorting the piles of clothes on the floor, annoyed as Georgia continued to giggle.

“It’s not funny,” she told her.

“Yes it is,” Georgia replied, and as Jennifer gave her a scowl, she made a surprised face and cried, “Mom! This is a girl!” and doubled over laughing.

“Oh, just ... go do the ironing,” Jennifer told her, pouring detergent into the washer.

Georgia watched her, half amused, as she started one load and sorted half the clothes on the floor. Then, looking up at the ceiling, she asked her, “What is that noise?”

“That’s the shower in the master bathroom. It’s been making that odd squeal for years.”

“Your mom’s taking a shower?”

“Or she’s cleaning the bathroom.”

“On the top floor?”

“Yeah. So?”

“So, she’s going to be at it for a while, and she can’t hear us.” With that, she crossed the floor and wrapped her arms around Jennifer’s waist.

“Oh!” Jennifer said just before Georgia kissed her. She moaned into the kiss, leaning into her and reaching around for her cheeks. Georgia grunted with approval as she squeezed her buttocks and responded in kind.

They rocked back and forth for long moments, lost in kissing, and Jennifer slid her hands up Georgia’s sides to pull her shirt free from her jeans and up her tummy.

“I probably shouldn’t take everything off,” Georgia protested, taking hold of her hands.

“Just up above your breasts,” Jennifer whispered, lifting the shirt up to expose Georgia’s bra. She lightly tickled her nails over the material, flicking them across the underside of the cups and over Georgia’s hardening nipples. Georgia sighed heavily and ran her fingers through Jennifer’s hair as Jennifer bent and nuzzled her face into her cleavage, pressing her cotton-covered breasts together around her and breathing deep.

The sweaty perfume of Georgia permeated her, filling her with a sense of calm – of belonging. She breathed deep, smiling contentedly, and then slid herself up Georgia’s body, pressing herself to her along the way so that her own breasts pressed into hers as their lips met.

Georgia seemed to approve, smiling as she played her tongue against Jennifer’s. Jennifer slid her hand down the curve of her waist and hip and across to her fly. Georgia breathed heavy and rocked her hips back, her jeans sliding off her hips and down her legs as she playfully bit Jennifer’s lip.

Again, Jennifer slid down, running her lips over Georgia’s skin and along the cotton of Georgia’s panties. She breathed deep, drunken on the scent of sweat and sex, and kissed Georgia’s lips through the cotton. Georgia smiled down, twining her fingers in Jennifer’s hair. Smiling back, Jennifer pulled the panties down, sliding her hands under the back of them and squeezing Georgia’s cheeks firmly before pulling them down.

She pushed a couple of piles around to make a bed and Georgia turned to lay down, spreading her thighs. Jennifer turned and lay over her, sliding her face into her sex.

“God, I wish I’d worn a skirt,” Georgia moaned, shifting her feet, still caught in her jeans as Jennifer kissed up and down the length of her outer lips.

“I wish we’d gone to your place,” Jennifer told her. She tickled her fingers up and down Georgia’s bare lips as they loosened from her ministrations. Georgia moaned gently, sliding her own hands up along Jennifer’s sides, up under her shirt to play with her breasts.

Jennifer moaned, slid her fingers between Georgia’s moistening lips and played, opening them wider and pulling a deep moan from Georgia. She licked her fingertips and dove into Georgia’s sex, drawing out her delirious fluids and seeking out her nub.

Georgia moaned quietly but urgently, tickling her fingertips over Jennifer’s dangling breasts and nuzzling her face into the crotch of her jeans to playfully slide her teeth over Jennifer’s hidden sex. Jennifer’s thighs tightened and she nuzzled herself more firmly into Georgia, teasing at her clit with her tongue.

The upstairs door opened.

“Jennifer! You’ve got guests!”

“Crap!” she whispered. She hopped off Georgia and made for the bottom of the staircase, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand as Georgia sprang up. She looked up at her mother and called, “Be right up!”

Her mother smiled and closed the door, and Jennifer sank onto the stairs, pounding her fists in frustration. Georgia had herself straightened up and kissed her. “We’ll try again before band practice. Promise.”

They scrambled up the stairs into the kitchen and around into the living room, and found the cheer team standing there in defiant poses, with their arms crossed in front of their chests. Mandy was front and center, looking at Jennifer like she was a cockroach.

“Oh,” Jennifer said, a sinking feeling in her gut. “Hi.”

Mandy gave her a nasty look and told her, “Hi. We want to talk to you.” With a nastier look at Georgia, she said, “Alone.”

For the first time, Jennifer saw Georgia actually look uncomfortable. She looked like she was going to bow out, but Jennifer took hold of her arm and told Mandy, “Any insulting bullshit you want to say to me you can have the fucking balls to say to her, too.”

“It’s what you’re going to tell us that matters here,” Mandy shot back, staring Jennifer down.

Jennifer didn’t flinch from Mandy’s eyes. “Oh?”

“You’re going to tell us this was all just a big fucking joke, that you’re not really some sick fucking rug-muncher, that you were just making that up to piss off the twins.”

“Would she be here if it was just a joke?” She looked back at Georgia for a bit of support, but Georgia was looking down at her own feet.

“So you really are a fucking dyke.” All the girls on the team looked away as Jennifer glanced at each of them.

“I prefer to think of myself as a sapphic.”

“I don’t care what you’d prefer. It’s just another word for freak.”

“Better a freak than a coward, Mandy.”

Mandy advanced on her, coming toe to toe with her and growling, “You calling me a coward, bitch?”

“Actually, I meant me. I was a coward to not simply accept myself for what I was, to just come out, to just say, ‘I’m gay.’”

Mandy snorted. “You make me sick.”

“The feeling’s mutual.”

Mandy backed away, resuming her post at the front of the squad. “I can’t believe we took our clothes off in front of you.”

“Oh bitch, please.” Jennifer rolled her eyes as the other girls all squirmed, screwing their faces up into new looks of determination.

“How many times have you fingered yourself thinking about us?”

“Never! Just because someone is attracted to girls doesn’t make them attracted to a cunt like you.”

“Hey!” Mandy shouted, “I’m every boy’s dream! Just because you’ve got a taste for dirt whores...”

Jennifer’s fist plowed through Mandy’s chin. The other girls caught her, but before either could make another move, Jennifer’s mother charged into the room.

“That’s enough!” She shouted, then to Mandy, “Get out. You want to be an ignorant cunt, that’s your prerogative, but not in my house, young lady.”

Mandy wiped the blood from her lip, watching Jennifer. Before she left, she told her, “The vote was unanimous. You’re off this team.” As she started to walk out, mother following the lot of them, she turned back. “And change your P.E. schedule. We don’t want you in our locker room.”

Jennifer watched them go, and then turned on Georgia. “What the hell is your problem?”

Georgia shrugged, avoiding Jennifer’s eyes. “I just didn’t want to make it any worse.”

“I thought this was supposed to be fun for you. Huh? Isn’t that the big idea, here? I entertain you by losing all my friends, and then I get to lick you out? Why aren’t you laughing at me?”

Georgia looked up into Jennifer’s defiant eyes and shrugged. “Ha ha.”

Jennifer was about to start yelling when her mother strode back in. “I’m sorry you had to go through that, Honey.” Looking at Georgia, she said with some concern, “Are you all right, Dear? You look positively sick.”

Georgia shrugged again, looking at her with real sadness. “I’ve been through that a few times, before. I didn’t always go to Jennifer’s school, after all.”

“Oh...” She hugged Georgia, who sank into it gratefully, and then pulled Jennifer in as well. Jennifer relented, wrapping one arm around Georgia’s waist, guilty now for lashing out at her.

“The hell with the chores,” Mom said, pulling off her apron, “Let’s go to the mall. Lunch is on me.”

They all wandered a bit, Jennifer and her mother looking at perfumes and clothes, Georgia looking at books and rock magazines. They pulled her into a Macy’s, she pulled them into a music supply store. Jennifer refused to try out any of the guitars, and Georgia refused to buy any silk panties.

“But they’ll feel really good against your bare skin,” Jennifer whispered, winking.

“I don’t care,” Georgia told her, smiling. “I don’t need to be tickled, there.”

“I need you to be tickled there,” Jennifer told her, and they both smiled, leaning in for a kiss.

Mom cleared her throat, rather pointedly, and they backed off, blushing.

Georgia wound up buying a new sports bra. “I seem to have lost my old one...” she told Jennifer’s mother as Jennifer blushed, refusing to meet Georgia’s eyes. She also picked up a few guitar strings and picks.

As it came up on Noon, Georgia noticed that Jennifer was just following along, staring at her feet and not saying much.

“What’s up with you?”

“Nothing,”

“I thought you loved the mall.”

“I loved hanging out with Mandy and Cammie,” she answered. “The mall was just where we hung out.”

Now her mother turned and told her, “Sweetheart, in my experience, friends like them come and go. If they can’t accept you for what you are, then you don’t need them. I know that sounds stupid, but you’re on a truer path, now. You’ll find better friends – friends who can love you just for you and can forgive your little faults.” At that, she turned to run her hand lovingly over Georgia’s cheek. “Friends like Georgia here.”

Georgia blushed deeply at that, looking away. As they all started walking towards the food court again, they were all three dead silent, Georgia still not meeting Jennifer’s eyes.

After a long silence, Jennifer whispered, “Hold my hand?”

“Excuse me?”

“I’ve never held anyone’s hand, before. No one. If ... If we’re going to do this, then let’s really do it. C’mon, hold my hand.”

Georgia smiled. “What if people stare at us?”

“Let them. Considering what everyone saw last night, I think I can handle this. Everyone knows I’m gay now, anyway. Let them stare.” With that, she held out her hand, waiting.

Georgia looked at it for a moment, deciding, then slid her own hand into Jennifer’s, interlacing their fingers and pulling Jennifer closer as they walked. Jennifer leaned her head down onto Georgia’s shoulder and Georgia leaned in to meet her as they walked.

They debated what to have for lunch and in the end, Georgia went for a fruit smoothie and a deli sandwich while Jennifer and her mother went with Chinese. They sat and ate mostly in silence, until the silence was broken.

“Jennifer! There you are!” They looked up to see Cammie running over to them.

Jennifer groaned, dropping her fork back onto her plate as Cammie approached. “Look,” she told the girl, “I’ve already been through it with the rest of the team, today, so I’m not really in the mood to hear it again.”

“Hear what?” Cammie asked.

“How much you’re disgusted by me, how much you hate me...”

“I don’t!” Cammie near shouted. “I don’t care if you’re gay, you’re my friend.”

“But... But just last Saturday... you were shuddering all over because those two girls were kissing.”

“No, I was shuddering because I thought you and Mandy were being ignorant hicks.”

“What?”

“I’m sorry, Jennifer,” Cammie went on, “I always thought it was two-against-one. I never said anything because I was afraid of losing my friends. I didn’t realize you were doing the same thing. Maybe if I’d said something sooner, you’d have had the courage to come out.”

Jennifer’s jaw was hanging open as she glanced across the table at Georgia, who was looking back at her with a wry grin. “But... Mandy told me flat out that the vote to throw me off the team had been unanimous.”

“Yeah,” Cammie told her, nodding, “It was... after they threw me off the team for not voting against you.”

“No...”

“Yeah.”

“Oh, Cammie...”

“Well, what was I going to do? Turn my back on my friend so I could keep dancing with the monkies?”

“But you loved cheer.”

“No, I loved hanging out with you and Mandy. Cheer was just something we did together.”

At that, both Georgia and Mom laughed out loud. “Ignore them,” Jennifer told Cammie.

“Why don’t you sit and have some lunch with us, H oney?” her mother asked.

“Yeah,” Georgia agreed.

“Oh, I can’t...”

“No, no, it’s okay,” Jennifer told her, “this isn’t a date or anything...”

“No, I mean I can’t. I have to go and meet my mom. But... I mean, what are you guys doing later?”

“Oh, Georgia has band practice...”

“Band? What, you mean like a real band?”

“Post-grunge,” Georgia told her. “Why, you play something?”

“Drums.”

“DRUMS?”

“Yeah.”

“Since when?” Jennifer asked.

“Since I was six,” Cammie told her.

“We are in desperate need of a decent drummer,” Georgia was saying with hope in her eyes.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Cammie smiled at her. “I’m an amazing drummer.”

Georgia squealed with delight.

“I’ve never seen you play drums.” Jennifer persisted.

“Hello, I moved here from Los Angeles two years ago, and think your band teacher is really creepy? I drum at home. I’ve been kind of private about it, lately.” Turning to Georgia, she said, “But I’d kill to play in a real band.”

Georgia was hurriedly scribbling directions to her home on a napkin. She shoved them into Cammie’s hands and said, “Can you be there with your kit by two?”

Cammie looked over the notes, smiling and told her, “Absolutely.”

“YES!” Georgia jumped up out of her seat and hugged Cammie. “Oh my god, I have to get the place ready, I have to call the others... Shit, I’ve got to get moving!”

“Okay, I’ve got to go, but I’ll definitely be there!” Cammie told them, waving. She hugged Jennifer and then ran off.

Georgia was grabbing up her bags. “Misses Whitstone, I can drop you off on the way out of town...”

“Oh, don’t worry about me, sweetheart, you seem to be in a hurry.”

“Well, yeah, but that doesn’t mean I have to be rude, or anything.”

“I’m fine. I’ll grab a cab. Is this practice going to take long, then?”

“Well, we have a new member, so we’re all going to have to sort of try each other out, get a feel for each other, find common rhythms, you know?”

“Can you girls be back at our house by six-thirty?”

“Uh, yeah. That should be okay. I can do that.”

“Okay then. Go and have a good time.”

“Thanks! See you later!” She ran off through the crowds, Jennifer in tow. Jennifer called for her to slow down, but she ran to the other end of the mall, out the Dick’s entrance, and all the way to the end of the parking lot to her car. She and Jennifer were both breathless as she opened the doors.

“Good God, Georgia! What’s the big hurry?”

“What, are you kidding?”

“What the hell do you need to prepare that will take you ninety minutes?”

Georgia smiled, rolling her eyes. “Nothing. I just bought us an hour and a half for sex.”

She hopped into the car as Jennifer stared wide-eyed at her. “Oh, you’re evil,” she whispered, opening her door.

Georgia made a beeline for the main road out of town. Jennifer bounced in her seat, anticipation making the ache in her gut stronger but more tolerable. Halfway to the edge of town, however, they hit a traffic jam. It didn’t seem like much at first, but then the emergency crews showed up, and they were sitting there ten, twenty... thirty minutes, with no sign of motion. Jennifer fidgeted, chewing on her nails, whimpering with need. Georgia tried calming her with kisses, but after a few minutes of blissful, hungry kissing, they realized that a carload of stubbly middle-aged men were gawking at them, drooling. They sank back into their seats and flipped them off just as the rain started.

After forty minutes, as the rain was becoming a thunderstorm, the traffic all started to move again. They got lucky and the lane they were in moved the fastest. By the time they hit the edge of town and turned off the main road, the rain was causing visibility problems and Georgia was leaning forward to see, even with the wipers going at full tilt. She kept the car going slower than either of them would like, but didn’t dare go too fast.

The last ten miles were over a gravel road. Georgia had to slow down even more. Jennifer curled up into a ball in her seat, hugging herself tight from the now agonizing ache in her gut as much as for warmth.

“We’re almost there, Jennifer,” Georgia told her. “I swear, once we’re there, you can have all you like.”

She glanced at Jennifer and Jennifer nodded silently, keeping her eyes out the window. Georgia held out her hand and Jennifer took it gratefully, glancing over at Georgia with a small smile.

A blur of motion outside and Georgia screamed, “JESUS!” slamming on the brakes and wrenching the wheel. Jennifer screamed, throwing her hands out to brace herself as the car spun, the front end lifting as the car ground to a halt.

Neither moved for several moments, white-knuckle grips anchoring them in place while they heaved deep breaths. “What the hell was that?” Jennifer finally asked.

“Deer. And not just one. A doe and two fawns. They just ran across the road out of nowhere.”

“Did you hit them?”

“I don’t think so.” They climbed out of the car, bowing their heads in the intense rains. The car was in the ditch, but was half pointing towards the road and only one wheel was up off the ground. Georgia inspected the front end and found no dents, no blood. She walked back up the road a bit but found no carcass.

“Get in the car,” Jennifer told her when she got back, “I’ll push.”

“You sure? I can do it if you want to be inside.”

“I’m sure. It’ll give me something to focus on.”

Georgia climbed in and started the car. She rocked the car, Jennifer timing her pushes, but the mud was thick and loose, and the car just rocked. After the fourth try, Jennifer kicked at the back, screaming in rage and frustration. Georgia stepped out, walking back to her.

“Jennifer, get in the car. Please. You’re shivering.”

“No! I want to move this damn car!”

“We don’t have to move it. I have a back seat, you know.”

Jennifer looked up at her, and she held out her hand. “Come on.”

Shaking to her core, Jennifer reached out and took Georgia’s hand, and was pulled into a hug.

Red and blue lights flashed out of the rain. They turned to see a state patrol cruiser slowing to a stop a few feet away. A patrolman in a slick poncho listened to their story about the deer, and then offered to help push. Georgia climbed back into the driver’s seat and Jennifer and the patrolman positioned themselves behind the car. On the third try, the car came loose, hauling itself up onto the road with a wet fish-tail to one side.

Elated, Georgia climbed back out of the car to thank the patrolman, and found Jennifer covered head-to-toe in thick brown mud thrown by the rear tires. She was wiping thick globs of it from her face, and small patches of grass were dangling from her hair.

They both thanked the officer, and he made sure they were okay before leaving. Jennifer wiped the worst of the mud off her face, off her clothes, and out of her hair. Georgia tried to help, but Jennifer pushed her away, frustration pushing her to the edge of tears.

They got back in the car, Jennifer staying quiet curled up in another ball, shivering and dripping. Georgia drove the rest of the way to the farm without saying a word. She parked the car in the open space in front of the farmhouse and they ran inside. Just inside the door, Georgia reached into the coats closet for a pair of huge thick towels. She wrapped one around Jennifer’s shoulders and used the other to dry her hair. Jennifer was shivering uncontrollably, her lips were blue, and her teeth were chattering, so Georgia pulled all of her clothes off of her, tossing them to the ground as she dried her off.

Finally, she pulled off her own clothes and pulled Jennifer in close for warmth. “You want a hot shower?” she asked her. Jennifer shook her head no. “How about a fire?”

Jennifer looked up at her quizzically, and she pointed across the room to the stone hearth. “A fire. I can make a big roaring one. We can curl up on the couch naked together, wrap ourselves in a blanket. As soon as you’re warm, we can get you what you need.”

Jennifer cast her eyes down and nodded silently. Georgia led her to the couch, unfolding a huge quilt and laying it out for her to wrap herself in while she started the fire. She was adept at it, and had a roaring fire blazing in minutes. In the firelight, Georgia’s skin glowed a deep bronze and her eyes shone a bright emerald. Jennifer watched her longingly. When she padded back to the couch, Jennifer held the quilt up, scootching forward to let Georgia climb in behind her. Georgia wrapped her arms around her and tucked them firmly into the quilt, intertwining their legs.

Georgia’s naked body felt like a furnace at that moment, and Jennifer nestled herself back into her. Georgia rubbed her hands over her body, trying to warm her. Jennifer turned her head about, reaching out with her lips, and Georgia kissed them. “Gods!” she said, “Your lips are still cold.” She kissed her again, embracing her lips, licking them with her warm tongue and bringing her hands up to hold her cold face. Jennifer wrapped her arms around Georgia’s waist, pulling her close.

Georgia lay her body over Jennifer’s, looking down into her eyes, and kissed her forehead, then the bridge of her nose, and then the tip of it, and then her lips. Jennifer sighed deeply, her eyes closed, and turned her head as Georgia kissed her behind her ear.

“Why are you being so nice to me, Georgia?” she whispered.

“Sshhhh...” Georgia kissed her lips again, sliding her hand down to gently cup her breast. “There’ll be time for a shouting match later.”

Jennifer relented the point, knowing Georgia was right. That line of questioning would only cause a fight. She let Georgia lead them towards a comfortable arousal, the both of them squirming under the quilt. Georgia lifted her chest a bit and they rubbed their breasts together in circles. They interlaced their fingers at either side of Jennifer’s head, looking into each other’s eyes as they interlaced their thighs, rubbing them against each other’s quims.

Jennifer closed her eyes, breathing deep, as her own lips loosened, spreading open against the flesh of Georgia’s thigh and making it slick. She rocked her hips in time with Georgia, who settled now into a rhythm, rocking her whole body back and forth. Georgia’s own sex was warming to Jennifer’s thigh, but she focused on grinding herself into Jennifer, whose sex was now so loose that her clitoris was pressed flat against Georgia’s flesh.

Jennifer leaned her head back over the arm of the couch, an animal moan escaping her as Georgia started to buck, working her thigh against Jennifer. They both grunted again and again, Jennifer tearing her hands away from Georgia’s to claw at her ass, tugging her forward harder with each stroke. Sweating now, they tossed the quilt off themselves, and Georgia lifted herself up, tossing her head back with her eyes closed in ecstasy. Her hanging breasts slid over Jennifer’s, their nipples tickling each other in time with Georgia’s strokes.

With room to reach, Jennifer slid her hand between them, under Georgia’s belly, and into her sex. In time with Georgia’s animal bucking, she squeezed her fingers over Georgia’s nub. “OH, GOD!” Georgia cried, grinding harder and faster into Jennifer’s cunt.

They circled their noses around each other, settling into a passionate kiss. Their tongues flicked madly around each other and Georgia reached her hands around Jennifer’s head, pulling her up to meet her as they both flew towards ecstasy.

Orgasm slammed into them both and they screamed in joy, shaking. Jennifer fell back into the couch, and Georgia melted down onto her, nuzzling into her shoulder as Jennifer wrapped her arms around her. For a delightful span, they lay glowing, saying nothing. Minutes passed, and Georgia lifted herself up, looking into Jennifer’s eyes.

“Feeling warmer?” she asked with a smile, but Jennifer just looked back into her eyes, breathing deep, her eyes half-closed and unfocused. “Oh, right. My sweat.” She leaned her face forward and brushed the wet tips of her hair in lazy circles over Jennifer’s face. Jennifer giggled, tickling her own fingertips along Georgia’s side.

“Please, Georgia,” she whispered, “You have no idea how badly I need you.”

“Well, you’re in luck, then. I’m more than ready for you.” She sat up, setting one knee by Jennifer’s head, and flung the other leg over the arm of the couch. Jennifer reached up to take hold of her backside as she slowly lowered her lips toward Jennifer’s waiting mouth. Her thighs and sex were coated in her pungent liquor, and Jennifer breathed deep, near tears with relief. She dug her nails into Georgia’s hips, pulling her face up to nuzzle her nose into her sex, the scent driving her wild.

Georgia arched her back, closing her eyes and throwing her head back. She clawed at her own breasts as Jennifer’s tongue reached out to slide between her lips. She pressed her mouth into Georgia’s sex, slid her tongue into her passage, and sucked hard. Georgia gave an animal cry as her nectars flowed into...

SMASH!

Georgia’s eyes snapped open and she looked out the window in front of her. “MY CAR!”

“OH, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!” Jennifer screamed, “GET OFF ME!” She ducked under Georgia and climbed off the couch.

Georgia twisted to face her. “Wait, Jennifer!”

“Forget it!” she said, waving Georgia off, “I’m going for a shower.”

“But, Jennifer, you...”

“Go,” Jennifer told her, sobbing. “Just go.”

She climbed the stairs to Georgia’s bedroom and locked herself in the bathroom. She got a hot shower going and climbed in, leaning against the tile as the water fell over her. She didn’t soap herself. She didn’t reach for the shampoo. She hugged herself tightly and cried. Her sobs shook her hard and she fell to her knees, her tears flowing as she cried out loud. Her gut hurt horribly. She was thirsty as hell, and she knew no amount of water would help her.

She cried herself out, standing as the water started to go cold. She quickly shampooed her hair and scrubbed her skin clean, and then shut off the water. As she reached for the towel, there was a quiet knock on the door. “Jennifer?”

“Go away, Georgia.”

“C’mon, Jennifer, open the door.”

“No.” She covered herself with her towel, feeling exposed, even with Georgia locked out.

There was a long moment of silence before Georgia spoke. “You know, with the accident, I’ve got the perfect excuse to just cancel the practice...”

“NO!”

“But, Jennifer...”

“No. Cammie lost all of her friends, this morning, because she was being loyal to me. Now she’s got a chance to play in a real band and make new friends. I can’t just turn around and tell her to go away because I want to have some sex! I can’t. It would be beyond cruel.” Her sobs started afresh.

Another long pause, and Georgia told her, “All right. Cammie got here a few minutes ago. We’re setting up her drum kit while we wait for the police and the tow truck. We’ll be out in the closest barn to the east. You can come on out whenever you’re ready.”

“Whatever,” Jennifer said.

“You can just... help yourself to any of my clothes, and any of the food in the fridge.” With that, she heard Georgia shut the bedroom door behind her. She brushed her hair and stepped out into the bedroom.

She’d forgotten that the last time she was here the room had been stripped of everything but the bed, the dresser, and Georgia’s treadmill. Now, there rock posters on the walls, framed pictures of Georgia’s family, shelves of books, a desk... It looked more like a home. She wandered through it idly, curious now about Georgia.

Sitting on the desk, on top of a stack of homework and guitar magazines, was a photo album. Curiously, she flipped it open... and was immediately sorry she had. It was full of pictures of Mattie Brown. Long, wavy brown hair, auburn eyes, round face and wide smile. There were pictures of her by herself, pictures of her and Georgia, and a few of them with Georgia’s band – Mattie sitting behind a drum kit. Jennifer’s heart sank. THAT’S why they needed a drummer so bad.

She closed the album. Georgia would be really pissed if she knew she had been looking at it, anyway. Dejected and exhausted, she lay back on the bed and closed her eyes for a moment.

She must have dozed off, because she woke a moment later to Georgia brushing her hair again. “Hey, there,” she whispered.

She looked up at her and blinked. “What time is it?”

“It’s about four-thirty. Everyone’s dying for you to come out and join us, Cameron especially.”

“Cameron?”

Georgia smiled. “Oh, yeah. She said she’s not hanging out with girls with names like ‘Tiffy’ and ‘Mandy’ and ‘Buffy’ anymore. She’s got friends with ‘real’ names now, so she wants us to call her Cameron.”

“Great.” She smiled up at Georgia and told her, “I’m sorry I got pissy with you.”

Georgia just shrugged. “It’s understandable. I swear to you – before this day is over – you’ll get what you need.”

“Okay.” She stretched, moaning. “I swear, I’m sleeping naked for the rest of my life.”

“Hooray to that,” Georgia told her. She pulled Jennifer to her feet and helped her find some clothes. She wanted Jennifer to wear a really nice sundress that accentuated Jennifer’s curves – especially since it was just a little tight in the chest – but Jennifer decided to go with a simple set of gray sweats, instead. They snuggled close for a moment and kissed, and then they went downstairs.

The rest of the band was in the kitchen, making sandwiches. Cameron gave her an enthusiastic hug, bouncing with delight. “I am having the best time of my life!” she told her.

“That’s great,” Jennifer told her, smiling. “It’s working out okay, then?”

One of the other girls told her, “She’s incredible! She knows all kinds of riffs and beats, and she can match patterns to moods, she can improvise, and she can even sing a little.”

Cameron blushed as Georgia chimed in. “Jennifer, this is Allysa, our bass player, and Tegan, our lead guitarist.”

“I am so sorry,” Tegan told her. “I saw you guys through the window and wasn’t looking where I was going.”

Jennifer waved her off. “It’s okay, really.”

Allysa stepped up behind Tegan, wrapping her arms around her waist and told Jennifer, “She’s always been a little bit of a letch. You should have seen her at the party, last night.”

“The party,” Jennifer asked, and then blushed. “Oh. You mean...”

“How are the welts?” Tegan asked her with a wink.

“Stop that,” Allysa chided her.

They all chatted for a few minutes while Jennifer made herself a sandwich and grabbed an apple, then they practically dragged her out to the barn to play for her. Their equipment was at the far end, under the loft, nestled into a tiny little space behind a rusting tractor and a bunch of old equipment that looked suspiciously like it had to do with milking. A homemade banner behind Cameron’s drums said “The Sapphic Chronicles” in big letters.

“The Sapphic Chronicles?” she asked.

“You bet your ass!” Tegan said, winking.

Jennifer looked over at Cameron and asked her, “And you’re okay with that?”

Cameron shrugged, settling herself into her kit. “Why wouldn’t I be? Besides,” she said with a sly grin, “You have any idea how many boys I’ll get if they think I’m bi?”

Everyone laughed, and Georgia told Allyson, “You should introduce her to your brother.”

Allyson smirked and said, “Maybe you missed the part where I said I liked her.”

“Okay, enough fooling around,” Georgia declared. “Let’s pick it up where we left off.” She slung her guitar onto her shoulder and told Jennifer, “You’re going to love this song.”

Georgia strummed her guitar once and Cameron slammed into her drums. Holy shit, they were good. Jennifer bounced in her seat, fighting the urge to get up and dance, especially once Georgia hit the chorus, screaming it while looking right into Jennifer’s eyes.

Well, I’m not paralyzed,
but I seem to be struck by you!
I wanna make you move,
because you stand and stare!
If you’re body matches what your eyes can do,
You’ll prob’ly move right through
me on my way to you!

It was a cover song that they all knew, apparently, and they played it over and over, trying out different beats and bass riffs, and different paces and so on. Jennifer could tell Cameron was loving it, and that they were all really serious about this, Georgia especially. They all scribbled lots of notes as they talked about how to change this or that and they talked all kinds of jargon and tech-speak that she couldn’t follow. It kind of made Jennifer wish she had more than cheer in her life.

All too soon, though, Georgia checked her watch and said, “Oh, crap! It’s already six o’clock! We have to go! We’re due back at Jennifer’s house.”

“We can pack up if you need to go,” Tegan offered.

“Ah, that’d be great!” Georgia shrugged off her guitar, setting it on it’s stand before reaching over the drums to shake Cameron’s hand. “So cool to have you,” she told her.

Jennifer shook hands with Allyson and Tegan and then she and Georgia took off. Jennifer had to climb in through Georgia’s door, since Jennifer’s had a huge dent in it.

They drove back to Jennifer’s place, talking about music and about the other girls. They were just a few minutes late, and her parents were naturally a little suspicious of the fact that Jennifer wasn’t wearing the same clothes she’d left in, but the whole story about the deer and the mud and the girls smashing into her car later (minus the sex) made for great dinner conversation.

After dinner, they all settled in to watch a movie. Jennifer snuggled with Georgia on the couch and her parents sat in their easy chairs. In the dark, Georgia’s hands slid under Jennifer’s sweats, playing lightly with her breasts as they watched Keanu Reeves share a brief romance with Charlize Theron. They all got a bit teary-eyed when Charlize disappeared, leaving Keanu alone – even Dad.

The credits started and Mom turned on the lights. “Okay, Honey,” she said, stretching. “I think it’s time to say good-night to Georgia. You’ve got homework to finish.”

They looked at each other in dismay. “Umm, Mom?”

“No.”

“But, Mom...”

“I already caught the two of you, this morning, didn’t I? And I know you two were fooling around back at her place, so don’t bother trying to get us to let her stay.”

“Georgia, I can not stress enough how wonderful it’s been to meet you,” her father said, shaking Georgia’s hand and gently pulling her towards the front door. “I think you’re going to prove to be very good for Jennifer.”

“Uh, thank you, sir,” Georgia told him, shrugging helplessly at Jennifer as she walked with him to the door.

She and Jennifer hugged for a moment and said their good-nights. Georgia whispered, “I’m sorry” into her ear before stepping out the door.

Jennifer watched her go, closing and locking the door and telling her parents, “You’re killing me, you know.”

Her parents chuckled and her mother told her, “Oh, honey, honestly. It’s just sex, after all.”

“Not with her, it isn’t.”

“And as wonderfully encouraging as that is, Darling,” her father told her, kissing her on the forehead, “we still have certain responsibilities.”

“Yeah, I know...” She went upstairs to do homework, but couldn’t concentrate. She ached for Georgia.

She finally gave up and slipped off her sweats... Georgia’s sweats. She climbed into bed naked and tried to sleep. It didn’t come easily, though. She thought about Georgia every second. She closed her eyes and turned from side to side for over an hour. She thought at one point about getting up and doing something. Anything. The house was dead quiet and she thought she could smell Georgia’s wonderful sex. She thought about Georgia’s singing and remembered the way she moaned when she orgasmed.

Then it hit her. She really could smell Georgia’s sex. She opened her eyes and turned over, and there by her bed was Georgia, smiling down at her and wearing the same sundress she’d tried to get Jennifer to wear earlier. “What the hell...” she whispered.

Georgia just smiled. “You left your keys on my dresser,” she said, holding up Jennifer’s key ring. “I had to bring them back to you, didn’t I?”

She dropped the keys on Jennifer’s nightstand and lifted her dress to her waist. She wore no underwear, and her thighs shone slick and wet in the moonlight. Crawling up onto the bed, she whispered, “I’ve had my favorite vibrator up there for over an hour, waiting for your folks to go to sleep.” Straddling Jennifer’s shoulders, she told her, “No more foreplay, no more games, no more interruptions. Drink.”

Tears of joy slid down Jennifer’s face as she lifted herself to Georgia’s lips. Georgia leaned back, her fingers twined in Jennifer’s hair, and moaned as Jennifer finally got what she needed.