The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweet Georgia Rule

Chapter Five

A long night moving slowly and quietly. Whispered moans, twisted sheets, sweet kisses. Georgia’s lips slide gently along Jennifer’s spine. Jennifer’s lips caress Georgia’s ear. Fingers play at folds, Jennifer’s probing deeply, Georgia’s circling only at the edge. Passionate embraces, wild kisses, shaking bodies.

They lie still, smiling content as toes are suckled navels are tickled, and giggles are muffled.

Side by side, faces nuzzle into secret places. Tandem loveplay, they mirror each other’s movements. Wrestling, wriggling movements, thighs entwined, to press lips to lips and rock, heads thrown back in joy.

Heads swim in ecstasy as little earthquakes shake young bodies. They fall, lying together in bliss with deep exhausted breath. Georgia’s fingertips brush through Jennifer’s hair. Jennifer shivers, her arms folded between them. Georgia pulls the comforter over them. She looks into Jennifer’s eyes. Long moments pass in breathy silence. She almost says it. She very nearly tells Jennifer the truth. Almost.

The moment passes. Jennifer turns, smiling content, and nuzzles her body back against Georgia. Georgia wraps her arms around her and Jennifer whispers, “Stay until I sleep?”

“Yes.”

Jennifer smiles, and is asleep in moments. Georgia watches her for long minutes, wondering what to do. She hadn’t planned for this. She knows that she should go, but wants to watch her a moment longer. Just a moment longer.

* * *

“I don’t believe this.”

Georgia’s eyes snapped open to see Mrs. Whitstone standing over her, looking down at her in disbelief.

“Oh. Hi.”

“Mom?” Jennifer rolled over, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

“Yes. Mom. Remember me? I’m the woman who forbid this young lady to be in your bed, last night.”

Nervously, Georgia smiled up at her and said, “Umm... Jennifer left her keys on my...”

“Don’t insult my intelligence.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” They both watched as she took a long deep breath, considering what to do with them.

“I want you both showered and dressed and downstairs in just ten minutes, and I had better not hear any signs of mischief, up here. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” they both chimed, and watched as Mrs. Whitstone stalked out of the room, her arms folded tightly across her chest. When the door closed, Georgia rolled over to face Jennifer.

“Oops.”

Jennifer smirked, but kissed her all the same.

They showered as fast as they could, not touching each other. Georgia tried putting on the same sundress she’d worn the night before, but Jennifer stopped her, pointing out that in the morning sun, it left next to nothing to the imagination. Instead, she tossed Georgia the sweats that she’d borrowed the day before.

They were downstairs in eleven minutes. Jennifer’s mom was fuming and pacing as she passed out breakfast. Her father wasn’t even looking at her. They didn’t have to yell. Their disappointment in Jennifer was clearly enough to make her red-faced in shame. It did a hell of a number on Georgia, too, truth be told.

They demanded her mothers’ phone number. She gave them the home phone and tossed in both of their cell phone numbers as well, just as a show of good faith. Then they asked her to call them. Blushing deeply and sick to her stomach, she dialed Momma Finn. She cut the pleasantries short and told her what had happened. It wasn’t easy. Her mothers didn’t even know she was dating again, yet. Both mothers were furious to hear that she’d sneaked into another family’s house without permission. That was bad enough. Then she told them the name of her new girlfriend.

“I don’t understand,” Momma Finn whispered, “What on Earth are you doing...”

“Mom? I mean... I want to talk to you about that, I really do, but... um... Mrs. Whitstone wants to talk to you. You know... about me.”

There was a pause, and Georgia felt she could hear the gears turning in her mother’s head, and then, “Okay. But I want you home at six to explain yourself.”

“Okay. Here she is.” With that, she handed the phone to Jennifer’s mother and the whole room was silent as she paced the room, beginning a very civil but very frank discussion with Momma Finn. She heard Mrs. Whitstone talk about how angry she was and how much she doubted whether Georgia could be trusted, now. She listened to Momma Finn for long moments, and from what she said in response, Georgia could tell that Momma Finn was assuring her that she had raised Georgia better than this.

She and Jennifer had both lost their appetites, pushing their eggs around on their plates. Mr. Whitstone was silent, washing dishes and pointedly not looking at his daughter. Finally, after a good fifteen minutes, Mrs. Whitstone said her goodbyes, clicked the phone shut and handed it back. “Thank you, Georgia.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Mr. Whitstone came back to the table as Mrs. Whitstone told her, “I spoke with both your mothers, and they assure me that this is not your usual behavior. Given what I saw of you yesterday, I am inclined to believe them.”

“Thank you, Ma’am,” she whispered, not looking at her.

“They also assured me that they are prepared to discipline you for this.”

Georgia only nodded. She was certain they would.

“I would still like some explanation,” Mr. Whitstone chimed in, “as to why you came back into this house.”

She tried to look him in the eyes. She really did. Unfortunately, she couldn’t for the life of her think of a good lie. The truth got stuck in her head and somehow, I’m sorry, Sir, but I had to come back because Jennifer is physically dependent on my pussy and she was going through withdrawal just didn’t seem to be capable of cutting it.

Jennifer came to her rescue. “Uh, Dad? I called her and asked her to come back.” They all turned to look at Jennifer as she muttered, “I’ve been feeling a little, um... depressed, lately... and Georgia... Well, she’s been really sweet and... Well, I just really didn’t want to be alone, last night. I’m sorry.” Both parents looked from Jennifer to Georgia and back again. Georgia avoided their eyes, staring down at her plate and doing her best to look ashamed of herself.

Mrs. Whitstone spoke first. “Sweetheart, I know that you’ve been through a lot, lately...”

“Mother...” Jennifer chimed in warning, clearly not wanting to go into specifics in front of Georgia.

“...and I also realize that this is your first time in love, and that you had to go through a lot to let yourself be in love, so you’re probably full of mixed emotions...”

“Oh, god, Mom...”

“...but there are certain rules in this house that simply must be obeyed.”

“Yes, Ma’am...”

“If you had simply told us what you were feeling, we might have permitted her to stay, if you both slept on the couch, perhaps...” Mr. Whitstone nodded silently in agreement. “But we will not have you lying to us and defying our decisions.”

Jennifer looked back at her plate, her eyes beginning to water. “Mom... I...”

“I mean, I realize that you’re a teenager, and you’re supposed to be rebellious...”

“It’s got nothing to do with...”

“But I thought you learned your lesson the last time you defied us.”

“Helen!”

Jennifer’s eyes snapped up as she dropped her fork in shock, staring wide-eyed at her mother as if she’d been slapped. Her mother froze, her mouth hanging open, seeming to come to her senses. “Oh, Honey...”

Jennifer’s lips trembled and fat tears poured out of her eyes, still staring at her mother in disbelief.

“Oh, Sweetheart... I’m sorry. I... I didn’t mean...”

Jennifer turned and ran from the room. Her footsteps could be heard all the way up the stairs and to the bedroom door that slammed shut.

Her mother moved to follow, but Mr. Whitstone stopped her. “Maybe I should go,” he told her. She nodded, sitting in a chair and fumbling with a dishtowel in her eyes, and he left.

Georgia watched the whole scene in silence, but as Mrs. Whitstone started to cry into her dishtowel, she quietly whispered, “Maybe I should just go...”

“No!” Mrs. Whitstone reached out and took Georgia’s arm to stop her. “I’m sorry, Georgia. I uh... I could use a little help clearing all this up.”

“Oh, yes, Ma’am.” She picked up the plates and silverware and all as the woman pulled herself together, wiping her eyes and nose on the wet dishtowel and smoothing out her clothes. As Georgia rinsed the dishes and lined them up in the dishwasher, Mrs. Whitstone wiped off the table, and suddenly turned to take Georgia in a deep, strong embrace.

Georgia returned the hug, confused. When the woman finally let go, she looked at Georgia with real sadness, and Georgia finally broke down and asked, “Ma’am? What just happened?”

“Well, I don’t know how much Jennifer has told you, but the last time we had to discipline her, we had grounded her.”

“Right...”

“There was some big important party, that week, and of course we’d told her she couldn’t go. Like most teenagers, she sneaked out and went anyway.”

“Okay...”

“Well, we’ve always told her that if she wound up getting drunk at a party, she was okay to just call us and we’d pick her up, but she was so worried about us finding out that she’d sneaked out that she tried to drive home after having a couple of beers.”

A thick knot wrapped itself around Georgia’s gut. “Uh... Misses Whitstone?”

But Mrs. Whitstone had a white-knuckled grip on the edge of the sink, looking down into it. “She made a bad call. She’s a good girl, but everyone makes mistakes in their life. This time, someone died. Another girl at her school.”

Georgia sank into a chair, holding her stomach. “I’d heard,” was all she could say.

“She begged us to go to the funeral, you know.”

“She what?” Jennifer’s eyes snapped up.

“She couldn’t go herself, because she was in a hospital bed in prison, but she begged us to go for her. We came to visit her, after it was done, and she cried and cried while we described it all to her.”

“I didn’t know...” Georgia whispered. She wracked her brain, but couldn’t remember seeing either of them there. Of course, she hadn’t been paying much attention, at the time.

“Seventeen weeks she was in that cell, and every Sunday morning she called us to make sure we’d bought flowers to put on that poor girl’s grave after Mass.”

“She did?” Her stomach flipped over as the knot tightened. There was another forming around her throat.

“Every single Sunday since they let her out she’s been begging us to drive her out to the cemetery after Mass, and she’s been sitting there at that grave, crying and crying and begging the headstone for forgiveness. It was getting better. We thought maybe it was almost over, and then suddenly last Sunday, it all got a thousand times worse...”

Georgia bolted for the trashbin, bending over it just as she heaved what little breakfast she’d eaten into it. Mrs. Whitstone looked at her in shock.

“Georgia, are you okay? What’s wrong?”

Georgia stood, shaking badly. She backed away, avoiding the woman’s eyes. “I need to go,” she whispered, fumbling for her keys. “I don’t feel so good...”

“Oh, Georgia, I don’t know. Maybe you should...”

“I have to go!” She turned and rushed to the door. As she pulled it open, she could hear Jennifer’s voice from the other doorway.

“What’s going on? Georgia?”

She ignored it. She ran around the house to her car, opening the door and climbing in just as Jennifer came running, “GEORGIA!”

She couldn’t. She couldn’t stop. She flipped the ignition just as Jennifer got to her window, clawing at it and crying, “Georgia, please! I don’t mean anything by it!” Tears were pouring down the girl’s face, but she couldn’t stop. She couldn’t say anything to her. She put the car in drive and Jennifer screamed, “Please don’t be mad at me, Georgia!” She drove away, and in the rear view mirror, she could see Jennifer sink to her knees and cry, “GEORGIA!”

* * *

Jennifer didn’t go to church, that day, and she sure as hell didn’t go to Mattie’s grave. Her parents tried to get an explanation from her, but she didn’t tell them anything. What could she have said?

Her gut settled for the time being, she tried to focus on catching up on her homework. She did try to call Georgia after a couple of hours, hoping that she’d calmed down, but got no answer all day long.

Monday morning, school was different. People stared. People whispered to each other. Some whispered names. Some didn’t bother to whisper. She’d been expecting it, frankly. You’re only the All-American Girl so long as you conform, after all. She didn’t have time to mourn her popularity, though. She needed to find Georgia.

She checked the girl’s locker room, but no dice. She thought about sitting and waiting for her, but Coach Diaz found her. She covered for herself by saying she needed to change her P.E. schedule, then got shooed off to her own class.

Of course, she didn’t share any classes with Georgia, she was restrained to trying to find and talk to her in the halls, but couldn’t find her. Georgia was definitely avoiding her. In the meantime, she had to put up with Mindy through every class.

Come lunchtime, she found herself standing in the middle of the cafeteria looking for a new seat. She couldn’t sit with the cheer team, anymore, and the people that weren’t staring at her with death in their eyes were drooling. Thankfully, Tegan passed by, grabbing her arm. “We sit over here.”

The Sapphic Chronicles had a table in the back corner. Everyone else was already there, including Georgia, who was the only one not to look up at her and smile. She had her face down, staring at her tray and playing with her food.

Despite Georgia’s stony silence all through lunch, Jennifer loved having lunch with this bunch. They talked a lot about music and musicians, of course, which Jennifer didn’t know much about, but they also wanted to know more about her, and they kept looking for ways to get her into the band.

“Singer,” Allysa suggested.

“Can’t carry a tune to save my life,” Jennifer replied.

“Keyboards?” Tegan asked.

“Can’t even find Middle C.”

“Tambourinist,” Cameron laughed.

“Don’t have the hips for it.”

“Manager.” This last was from Georgia, and everyone stopped to look at her. Without looking up from her food, she said, “She’s got a good head for numbers and she’s really good with people. Any girl who can get stripped naked by the Twins and whipped to within an inch of her life without crying out can handle bar managers and record producers easy.”

Everybody looked back at Jennifer and grinned wide. “She’s right,” Tegan said.

Jennifer shrugged. “I’m not even sure what a manager really does.”

“It’s like being a cheerleader but you wear better clothes,” Allysa told her.

Jennifer said she’d think about it, and the bell signaled the end of lunch. They all stood to go, and Jennifer had to rush to catch Georgia who had practically run from the table. She grabbed her by the arm and spun her around, but Georgia shoved her arm away, looking at her with anger.

“Georgia, please, I just want to talk about it.”

“I don’t.” Georgia told her, turning to walk away. “Not yet. And don’t call me. I’m not allowed to see you or talk to you outside of school while I’m grounded.”

“Grounded? For how long?”

“Three weeks.”

“THREE WEEKS?” One week without Georgia had been hell. How the hell was she going to get through three?

“We’ll think of something,” Georgia called over her shoulder, and then she was gone. Jennifer didn’t see her again for the rest of the day. Despite Georgia assurances, she spent the afternoon worrying about how to get through three weeks of withdrawal. She had visions of begging Georgia for fresh sweaty underwear, sneaking kisses in the halls, skipping classes to have sex in the bathrooms, anything.

Tuesday came and went the same. She only saw Georgia at lunch, and then she was silent. The other girls noticed, but kept silent about it, focusing instead on trading music CD’s loaded with their favorite influences. Allysa did bring her a book about managing bands, though, which Jennifer took gratefully and promised to read.

By Wednesday morning, she was drinking gallons of water again and that all too familiar ache in her gut was back. Coach Diaz had moved her P.E. class to first period, though, so she stood by her locker in only her panties, staring into her locker and fiddling with her gym shorts, and waited for Georgia to come.

When Georgia did round the corner and saw Jennifer, she stopped in her tracks, staring for only a moment before passing Jennifer to her own locker, anger rising on her face. “What the hell are you doing here?”

“I wanted at least one class away from Mindy.”

“So you just happened to pick the class where I’d see you naked?”

“Georgia, please. I’m sorry...”

Georgia eyes flashed and she finally looked right at her, pointing her finger in Jennifer’s face. “Don’t.” Was all she said. “Just... Don’t.” She looked into Jennifer’s eyes a moment longer, and then turned back to her locker, undoing her jeans.

Jennifer watched, not knowing what to do, as Georgia stripped down to just her panties. As she was picking up her shorts, though, she stopped, closing her eyes, and taking a deep breath. Suddenly, she reached out and grabbed the back of Jennifer’s head and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She didn’t put her other arm around her, just held her by the hair and kissed her, giving Jennifer the sweet taste of her mouth for a long moment, then pulled her close and whispered into her ear, “Be at the barn at five, tonight, and don’t say another word to me.”

She pushed Jennifer away and went back to changing her clothes, ignoring Jennifer completely. Jennifer followed suit, numbly. Georgia ignored her – and pretty much everyone else – all day long.

School finished, and Jennifer got herself home as fast as she could. She got lucky and neither mom nor dad were home. She showered really fast and pulled on a skirt and top – no underwear. It felt a little strange, but she hoped Georgia would approve.

She rushed out of the house, borrowing dad’s car, and drove out to the farm. She pulled up to the house and saw no cars there except for Georgia’s, so she guessed that her mothers were away for the moment. Over at the barn, she could see Georgia standing out in front of the door, wearing the very same sundress she’d worn the night she’d met her. She wasn’t looking at Jennifer. She was looking down at her own feet, and as Jennifer came near, she only opened the door and walked inside. When Jennifer stepped inside, she saw Georgia walking to a pile of fresh hay behind the milking equipment, her dress sliding down off her naked body.

She pulled off her skirt and top as she stepped closer. Georgia stood in the stall, hugging herself tightly around the chest, eyes closed, face pointed down. “Georgia?”

Georgia put a finger to her lips in a shushing gesture. “We don’t have much time,” she whispered. She opened her eyes just long enough to take Jennifer’s hand in her own and then closed them again as she pulled Jennifer close for a kiss. Jennifer returned the kiss, and tried to put her arms around her, but Georgia pushed them away gently.

“Georgia, please...”

“Shh! I don’t want to talk about it.” She gently pressed Jennifer down onto her knees. Jennifer saw Georgia’s glistening, swollen sex in front of her, and her gut ached for it. “Just drink,” Georgia told her.

She looked at Georgia’s pussy and ached. “But, Georgia...”

“Please. Just... trust me. Drink.”

Georgia’s eyes were shut tight, and she was obviously trying hard not to show her any emotion. Resigned for now, she looked back to Georgia’s wondrous naked sex. She was even freshly shaved. Slowly at first, she leaned closer to Georgia, and then gave in, reaching out with her face to take Georgia’s lips in her own, sucking, licking, drinking. Georgia tensed, going up and down on her toes. Her fingertips came down to hold Jennifer’s head. Jennifer drank more intensely, her need driving her on, and Georgia began to whine in little moans.

A couple of minutes in, Jennifer realized that Georgia was fighting against orgasm. She redoubled her efforts, focusing on the girl’s clit, sucking hard and then flicking madly with her tongue. Georgia gasped, clawing at the back of Jennifer’s head and clenching her thighs. Jennifer could feel her rushing toward orgasm...

... but then she leaped back, away from Jennifer, shaking and clenching her thighs together. The look she gave Jennifer bordered between fury and need.

“That’s enough,” she whispered. “Get out.”

Jennifer’s lips trembled, and tears formed in her eyes. “Georgia, please! I’m sorry...”

“Stop it, stop it, stop it, STOP IT, STOP IT!” She was screaming at Jennifer, her eyes open and blazing fury at her. “Don’t be sorry! Don’t be upset. Don’t care how I feel about you. Don’t feel anything for me! Take what you need from me and get OUT!” With that, she turned to face the back wall, arms wrapped tightly around her torso. “Get out,” she sobbed.

Fat tears rolled down Jennifer’s face. Without another word, she jumped up and ran from the barn, grabbing her clothes on the way out, jumped into her car naked and drove from the farm at top speed. Half a mile down the road, she pulled over to the side of the road, almost half in the ditch, and cried. She leaned in to the steering wheel, naked and sobbing in frustration.

She’d been crying like that for maybe ten minutes when Georgia’s car rolled past, pulling to a stop in front of hers. She looked up and watched Georgia climb out and walk to her passenger door, opening it and climbing in. For a moment, she didn’t say anything, just looked out the front of the car, stonily silent. Jennifer just watched her, not sure what to do.

“Do you have any idea how many times I’ve been back to Mattie’s grave since the day I buried her?” Georgia asked her, still not looking at her.

Jennifer only shook her head, casting her eyes down.

“Never,” Georgia spat out. Her mouth twisted into a sickened grimace. “Not once.” Tears slid down her face as her whole body shook in sobs. Her voice cracked as she said, “My lover’s killer has been to her grave more than I have.”

Jennifer watched her cry for a moment and said, “You really thought I didn’t care? You really thought I was the sort of monster that could kill someone and walk away?”

“I don’t know what I was thinking, anymore. I thought I was avenging Mattie’s death. I thought she deserved justice. I... I don’t know.” She still wasn’t looking at Jennifer, just looking down at her hands in her lap, sniffling. Jennifer reached over to her glovebox and pulled out a packet of Kleenex, pressing them into Georgia’s hands. She wiped her eyes and nose, and then whispered into her Kleenex, “I’m sorry.”

Jennifer smiled and whispered back, “Okay.”

Georgia’s eyes snapped up to meet Jennifer’s. “What?”

Jennifer shrugged. “Okay. As in, ‘apology accepted.’ Okay.”

Georgia stared at her in confusion. “But...”

“But what? It’s done, Georgia. Mattie’s dead and I’m addicted. It’s over. What should I do, seek revenge? Look where that gets a person. It has to end, so I forgive you.”

Georgia nodded silently and dropped her eyes back to her lap. “She would have forgiven you, you know.”

“I hope so.” She took a deep breath. “So, how long until your mothers get back?”

Georgia shrugged and told her, “A couple more hours, actually. Why?”

Jennifer pulled a sly grin. “Well, you know... how many chances am I going to get to fuck you in the backseat of my dad’s BMW?”

Again, Georgia’s eyes snapped open. “What?”

“There’s that word again. Look, the whole ‘I wronged you, you wronged me’ thing is over. It’s done. We need to move past that and on to your hearing problem. You need to have your ears cleaned out, so stop talking, take your dress off, climb in the back seat, and I’ll use my tongue.”

Georgia glanced at the back seat and cast her eyes down into her lap. “If... if you need more...”

“No, Georgia, I don’t need more. I got what I needed back at the barn. I’m good for a few days. I want more, and frankly, I think you need it.” Georgia looked up at her with sad eyes. “Let me show you that I forgive you.”

With that, she leaned forward, taking Georgia’s face in her hands, and kissed her. Georgia tried to pull back, but Jennifer whispered, “Stop resisting me, Georgia. I’ve got a lot more tricks up my sleeve, and they only get better from here.” Georgia snorted a laugh at that and let Jennifer kiss her. As their lips melted against each other, Jennifer’s hands slid down to Georgia’s shoulders and Georgia’s hands came up to Jennifer’s face. Jennifer moved forward, planting a knee between Georgia’s thighs and forcing Georgia to lean back against the door, sliding her lips from the kiss to Georgia’s ear. As she tickled the pointed tongue against her ear, Georgia let out a heavy sigh.

“What if someone comes by?” She whispered.

“The windows are tinted,” Jennifer breathed into her ear, “But if you’re nervous about it, you can help me steam them up.” At the same moment, she cupped one of Georgia’s breasts in her hand and Georgia let out a deeper moan.

Georgia let loose, turning her head to take Jennifer in a deep, passionate kiss, shoving her tongue down Jennifer’s throat. Her hands came down and grabbed hold of Jennifer’s naked ass, pulling Jennifer in closer.

Jennifer grabbed the cleavage of Georgia’s sundress and ripped, tearing it open. Cupping her breast with her hand, she leaned down to take the nipple in her teeth. Georgia threw her head back and moaned as Jennifer sucked hard on it, pulling it between her teeth and flicked at it with her tongue. She grabbed Jennifer by the shoulders, whipped her around, and threw her into the backseat.

“’Atta girl!” Jennifer growled as Georgia dived into the back seat, wrestling Jennifer onto her back and pinning her down for an animal kiss, plunging her hand between her thighs. Jennifer bucked her hips into the hand, squelching her lower lips against Georgia’s fingers as they probed. Jennifer’s own hands tore and tugged at Georgia’s dress, pulling it down her body until it was gathered around her knees. She raked her fingernails up Georgia’s skin, eliciting a shiver, and planted them firmly over Georgia’s breasts, squeezing the nipples to hardness.

Georgia gave a guttural moan into Jennifer’s mouth, her hands coming up to grip Jennifer’s head and she bit Jennifer’s lip. Jennifer shoved her away roughly, and she sat up as Jennifer wiped the blood from her lip with the back of her hand, looking at her with half a smile and a deep hunger. Slowly, Jennifer spread her own legs, sliding her fingers between her nether lips.

Georgia looked into her eyes, even as she swatted Jennifer’s hand away from her pussy. Jennifer reached out instead to pinch Georgia’s nipple. Georgia swatted that away with more force. Jennifer half-smiled, her eyes mocking. Jennifer reached out and placed her fingers not in her own sex this time, but in Georgia’s, tickling the lips. Georgia closed her eyes and sighed as Jennifer sank a single slick fingertip into her pussy, the flat of her hand pressing her nub and rubbing in circles. “Oh, God,” she whispered, closing her eyes and letting her head fall back.

Jennifer’s other hand came down to her own sex, sliding the nails up and down along the lips, teasing. Without even looking, Georgia swatted the hand away again. “Mine,” she whispered before sliding her hand into place, tickling Jennifer’s lips. Jennifer let out a low, satisfied moan and raised her hips into Georgia’s hand, sliding herself down to give Georgia a better reach. Her free hand came up to take Georgia’s and the intertwined their fingers, holding hands as they teased each other, breathing hard.

Georgia’s fingers squeezed Jennifer’s lips, digging in between her folds, but didn’t slide into her. She found Jennifer’s clit and danced her fingertips around it, teasing, flicking, rubbing. Jennifer’s hips bucked, reaching up for the fingers as her own fingers found their way deeper into Georgia, her thumb attacking Georgia’s nub.

Georgia’s own hips began to buck in rhythm to Jennifer’s as they watched each other’s eyes, and she began to get restless. She half-turned, raising her hand from Jennifer’s pussy and lowering her face, but Jennifer tugged on their joined hands. “Uh-uh! No, no, please,” she whispered, pulling Georgia toward her face. “I’m enjoying it like this.” She guided Georgia into a deep kiss, and slid her hand back under Georgia’s belly to her pussy, rubbing again. Georgia followed suit, and they kissed, intertwining their tongues as well as their fingers as they probed each other, bucking their hips.

As they neared climax, they unlocked their hands and wrapped them around each other, their whole bodies squirming as they moaned. Their fingers danced at higher and higher rhythms, their moans rising in pitch until they both came, moaning together.

They smiled, moaning through their kiss as they rubbed each other’s lips to relieve the soreness. After a moment, Georgia sat up a bit and they both licked their soaked fingers, smiling at each other before one more kiss. “Feel better?” Jennifer asked her.

“Yeah,” Georgia answered, smiling. “You really forgive me?”

“Yes. You really sorry?”

“Yeah.”

Jennifer slid a single fingernail down from Georgia’s throat, between her breasts, to her navel with a thoughtful look in her eye. “We shouldn’t do this anymore.”

“What?”

“Disobey your folks. We should stay apart for the rest of your punishment.”

Georgia’s eyes widened in surprise. “Are you kidding? You’ll never make it that long.”

Jennifer smiled an easy smile. “Oh, I have a few ideas for that, no worries. But if we get caught we’ll both be in big trouble, and we need our folks’ support, here, so no more.”

“Oh, I don’t know.”

“I’ll be fine, Georgia. I’m a strong girl.”

Georgia nodded. “Yeah, you are that.” She picked up her dress and held it up for inspection. It was torn from the cleavage all the way down as far as the crotch. She let out a disappointed moan as Jennifer giggled.

“Sorry.”

Georgia smiled down at her. “No big deal. I’m just headed back to the farm, anyway.” She opened the door behind her and stepped out into the sun naked. Jennifer opened her own door and came around as Georgia let the dress pour down over her shoulders. She tugged and wriggled and finally had it on the best she could. Jennifer watched while she pulled on her own skirt and top. With the tear, the dress exposed Georgia’s cleavage to the aureole, her navel, and just a hint of her sex at the bottom.

Jennifer stared open-mouthed. “Don’t you ever throw that away,” she whispered.

Georgia laughed. “Yeah, I’ll wear it at Thanksgiving dinner.”

The two said their goodbyes, kissing for another minute before letting each other go. Jennifer drove to the mall and picked up a few things to have an excuse for being out and went home to do homework.

Thursday morning at school was a lot of fun. The twins were back, Dashi sporting a huge bandage on her nose. The two glared at Jennifer all day long, and played the wounded princesses to what few friends they had left. Turned out, according to Tegan and Allysa, that after they left the party, most of their guests tossed their beers onto the carpet, called the two every foul name it the book, and stormed out. Jennifer smiled back at them both and otherwise ignored them.

Jennifer and Georgia found every possible moment to be together, changing clothes quickly before gym class to have a moment to kiss, and then after gym, they made sure no one else could see and Jennifer kissed and licked the sweat from Georgia’s breasts before they went for the showers. They met up in the halls between classes, taking precious moments to hold each other and kiss while students walked around them. They changed seats in study hall to sit across from each other, their feet playing under the table.

When they met at Jennifer’s locker before lunch, though, Jennifer leaned in close and pressed a Ziplock bag into her hands. “You need to go to the bathroom,” she whispered to her.

“Why?”

In response, Jennifer only winked and walked away. Georgia looked down at the baggie, and found half a dozen carrot sticks. “Oh!” Georgia whispered to no one, blushing a deep red. She was still blushing when she got to the lunch table with the other girls, but she managed to pull the baggie out of her own lunch bag with a casual air and hand it to Jennifer, who smiled sweetly and say, “Thank you.”

None of the other girls seemed to notice, even as Jennifer slid a single carrot stick between her lips, staring Georgia in the eyes as she pulled it back out, suckling on it. “Mmmm, sweet,” she teased, sliding her tongue out to cradle the carrot stick and pulling it back into her mouth to munch on it. Georgia’s jaw slowly dropped watching the display, and she realized the other girls were laughing.

“Congratulations, Jennifer,” Tegan told her. “No one has ever made her blush before.”

“Oh, my pleasure,” Jennifer told her, giggling. Georgia finished her lunch quickly, and then stood, taking Jennifer by the hand and practically dragging her outside to the grass. Out in the sun, she curled up with Jennifer and they spent the rest of lunch period locked in one long kiss.

The rest of the day, and in fact the next two weeks, were pretty much the same at school. Kissing in the halls, playing in the locker room, and carrot and kisses for lunch. They didn’t meet outside of school, which meant that on Monday mornings, they sneaked into the locker room a little early so Jennifer could get at least a taste of Georgia to relieve the ache she’d built up. The carrot sticks kept her satisfied, otherwise, although Georgia seemed to be getting more and more restless. She cornered Jennifer in the bathroom one day as school was ending, shoving her tongue into Jennifer’s mouth and her hand into Jennifer’s crotch.

“MMM!” Jennifer moaned in surprise, going up on her toes. “No. C’mon, Georgia, we’re almost there.”

“I know,” Georgia whispered back, holding up her cell phone. On the screen was a text from Momma Finn. “DNNR ON 4 SAT.” Jennifer read it and looked at Georgia in confusion.

“Saturday is the last day of my punishment,” Georgia told her smiling. “Your family and mine are having dinner together.”

“Oh, shit.”

“Oh, yeah.”

Jennifer grabbed hold of her and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. They locked lips for a full minute before Jennifer pulled back. “Wait. What day is today?”

“Wednesday.”

“Shit! I’ve got nothing to wear.”

“Suits me just fine!” Georgia laughed and pulled her in again for another round.

Saturday night, Jennifer and her parents dressed “business casual” as her father called it, and drove out to the farm with a bottle of Riesling and an apple pie. Mommas Finn and Rook greeted them outside the front door, all smiles and courtesies, handshakes forsaken for hugs. They gave the Whitstones the full tour of the house and the closer parts of the farm, taking their coats and Jennifer’s backpack to store in the hall closet, and then sat them down for a full vegetarian dinner.

The whole night, Jennifer and Georgia were inseparable. They held hands for the little tour, they sat next to each other at the dinner table, their fingers interlaced on the table, and their feet playing underneath. Once dinner was finished, they all had coffee and sat in the living room before having the pie. The girls curled up together and snuggled while the adults talked.

Finally, after the pie and the wine, when the mommas had pulled out the cider, Georgia and Jennifer moved for the door.

“Where are you two going?” Momma Rook asked, eyeing them as they pulled a blanket and Jennifer’s backpack out of the closet.

“Oh, we’re just going to the hillside on the back forty,” Georgia told her casually.

“Why?” Mrs. Whitstone asked.

“Well, there’s only so many warm clear nights left in the year,” Jennifer told her, pulling her stereo out of her backpack to show them. “We’re going to dance a little and snuggle under the stars while we’ve got the chance.”

All four adults eyed them suspiciously, but acquiesced. “Okay,” Momma Finn told them, “but behave yourselves.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Georgia said as they stepped out the door. They walked hand in hand to a hillside that hid them from view several hundred feet from the farmhouse and Georgia laid out the blanket while Jennifer pulled out her radio and turned it on.

“I can’t believe you bought a radio,” Georgia told her as she stepped close.

“It’ll cover the sound of our moans,” Jennifer told her, smiling. “Besides, it’s just a decoy.” She tossed the bag to Georgia and told her, “It’s not the only thing in the bag.”

Georgia unzipped the bag as Jennifer grinned evilly. Inside was a long double-ended dildo with a tangle of straps. Stunned, Georgia stared slack-jawed into the bag as Jennifer took her in an embrace from behind and whispered into her ear, “I can’t wait for Christmas, Georgia. I want you to open my present now.”

“Oh, Jesus,” Georgia whispered, letting the bag fall to the ground, the monster in her hands.

“I certainly hope so,” Jennifer whispered back, sliding her hands around to cup Georgia breasts. Georgia leaned her head back on Jennifer’s shoulders, letting out a deep moan.

Letting the dildo fall to one side, she reached back over her shoulder to twine her fingers in Jennifer’s hair and moaned, “Undress me.”

“Ooh yes, Mistress,” Jennifer told her, smirking. She slid her hands down over Georgia’s breasts to pull her tee shirt up over her head. Georgia sighed contentedly as Jennifer slid her bra straps over her shoulders and pulled off her bra. They briefly interlaced their fingers as Jennifer’s hands played over Georgia’s newly bared breasts for just a moment before they moved down to undo Georgia’s belt.

Freed of her jeans, Georgia turned, embracing Jennifer and kissing her, kicking the pants away into the grass. She pulled her shirt up and off, followed quickly by her bra, and sank back into their kiss. Jennifer wrapped her arms around Georgia, her hands sliding under the waistband of Georgia’s panties and taking hold of her cheeks. Georgia took a moment to trace her fingernails over the sides of Jennifer’s breasts, pulling a soft sigh from Jennifer, before undoing her fly and sliding her pants down her legs. She took hold of Jennifer’s ass as Jennifer kicked her pants away, and for a few minutes, they half-danced, half-swayed, nearly naked together like that.

Finally, they parted, looking into each other’s eyes. Georgia smiled, sliding her hand down to the silk of Jennifer’s panties, tickling her fingernails over their face and drawing a sigh from Jennifer, who smiled. Putting her hands on Jennifer’s hips, she knelt, slowly kissing her panties, easing her way between Jennifer’s thighs. Jennifer twined her fingers in Georgia’s hair and sighed deep.

“We don’t have much time, Georgia,” she whispered.

Georgia smiled up at her. “They all know what we’re doing out her, Jennifer. They consented. It’s okay.”

“It is?” Jennifer asked, looking down at her in surprise.

Georgia stood and kissed her. “Yeah, it is. We have a little time. Let’s do this right.”

Jennifer smiled, brushing her lips over Georgia’s before kissing her again. Leaning in, she whispered in her ear, “I’m hungry, Georgia.”

“You just had pie,” Georgia told her, smiling.

Jennifer’s hands slid down her back, sinking back under her waistband. “I had apple pie, silly. Now, I want your pie.” She slid Georgia’s cotton panties down off her hips and down her legs as she knelt in front of her, kissing her way down her body to her sex.

Georgia twined her fingers in her hair, throwing her head back and breathing deep as Jennifer tickled her nether lips with her mouth. Jennifer’s fingernails slid up her legs to hold her cheeks as she began to kiss those lips, loosening them considerably. Georgia spread her legs wider to give her room to work, and Jennifer nuzzled in, sliding her tongue out to pry open Georgia’s lips.

Georgia moaned deep, looking up at the stars as Jennifer worked. By the time Jennifer had her nub between her lips, she was becoming lost in ecstasy, with only Jennifer’s hands on her ass keeping her from falling over. She bought one hand up to her breast, teasing her nipple and looked down at Jennifer as she drank – licking, sucking, nibbling at her lips and clit. As she panted, Jennifer moved one of her hands, sliding one slender finger into Georgia and pressing it towards her clit, and started to rub it back and forth. Georgia moaned, “Oh, my god!” and came up on her toes, her back arched and face thrown toward the sky.

As she came down to Earth, stumbling, she looked down to Jennifer and smiled, telling her, “You’ve gotten really good at that.”

Jennifer smiled, “Thank you,” and picked up the dildo. “How do I do this?”

“Oh, man,” Georgia whispered, her breath quickening again. She helped her untangle the straps told her, “Wet the head on my side by rubbing it back and forth between my lips.”

Jennifer did as she was told, prying Georgia’s lips open with her fingertips and sliding the head between them. As Georgia’s fluids dripped down the device, coating it, she rubbed it around and around, drawing out more of the precious fluids as Georgia moaned.

“That’s good,” Georgia whispered, “Now line it up with me, right at the hole... good, like that.” She looked into Jennifer’s eyes, smiling up at her in wonder, and told her, “Now press inward slowly until the head pops in, then stop.”

Looking back at Georgia’s sex, she wrapped her free arm around Georgia’s waist, and took a firm hold of the dildo, pressing up slowly. Georgia went up on her toes, moaning high, as the thing slid into her, slowly at first, but then suddenly popping inside.

“Mmmmmmmmmm...” Georgia moaned, biting her lip as she settled back down onto her feet. Smiling down at Jennifer she told her, “Good girl. Now, without pulling it back out, work it in and out. My muscles will slowly relax and let it in all the way to the harness.”

Jennifer nodded and did as she was told, working the monster in her hands in and out just a little bit at first, meeting considerable resistance. The more she massaged her, though, the more Georgia’s muscles slackened, and the further inward Jennifer could go. Georgia’s hands came down to take hold of her head, steadying herself on her feet as Jennifer was able to press the thing farther and farther in.

Finally, after several minutes, they managed to get the straps to brush up against Georgia’s lips and Georgia stood up straight, placing her hands on the device.

“Good,” she whispered, half in a daze, hear head swimming. “Now buckle the straps.”

Nodding, Jennifer circled around behind Georgia, buckling the waist straps and then reaching between her legs to pull the crotch strap though and buckle it. With a few quick tugs, she tightened the whole rig and stood.

“That looks so weird,” she said, giggling softly as she came back around.

“Looks a lot better than the real thing, trust me.” Georgia sighed, her eyes only half open. She seemed lost in a daze as she leaned in for a kiss. Jennifer kissed her, but parted her thighs, letting the dildo slide between them, and gripped it between them as they kissed, rocking her hips back and forth slowly as she slid her tongue into Georgia’s mouth. Georgia moaned in delight and finally had to push Jennifer away to keep from losing herself. “Lie down,” she told her.

Jennifer smiled, blushing, as she lay down on the blanket, Georgia pulling her panties down from her hips and off over her feet. Starting at the bottoms of her feet, she kissed her way up Jennifer’s legs, looking up into her eyes. As she reached Jennifer’s moist lips and slid the lips of her mouth over them, Jennifer sighed deep, still looking into her eyes.

Georgia worked quickly, sucking hard first on Jennifer’s lips and then her clit to get her thoroughly soaked. Jennifer was quickly bucking her hips against Georgia’s face, her hands pulling Georgia’s head into her. As Jennifer was nearing climax, Georgia stopped, pulling free of her.

“Damnit!” Jennifer grunted, lying her head back and panting.

“Oh, believe me,” Georgia told her, smiling. “This will be even better.” With that, she leaned over Jennifer, looking into her eyes as she used one hand to steady herself and the other to position the head of the dildo at Jennifer’s sex. As she worked it between her lips, she whispered to her, “Raise your knees. Put your thighs at my waist.

Panting with her eyes half open, Jennifer did as she was told, flattening the small of her back against the blanket and pointing her sex right up at Georgia, who smiled as she worked the head of that monster against her, getting both it and her wetter. As Georgia paused, lining the dildo up with her passage, Jennifer let out a small whimper of a sigh.

Georgia smiled down at her. “Ready?”

Jennifer didn’t say anything, instead reaching up to brush Georgia’s cheek, still looking into her eyes, and nodded.

Georgia rocked her hips forward, and after the briefest moment, the head slipped into her. Jennifer let out a small cry, wincing as it pierced her.

“Shh..” Georgia whispered. “It’ll only hurt a moment. Breath deep. Relax.” She brushed Jennifer’s forehead and kissed her lips as Jennifer panted. A minute later nodded, pulling at Georgia’s waist with her legs, and Georgia whispered, “okay,” before slowly beginning to rock her hips.

“Hmmmmmmmm....” Jennifer sighed, closing her eyes as she started to rock her own hips in time with Georgia’s. Georgia kissed her way behind Jennifer’s ear, tickling her and making her shiver as their hips came closer and closer together, rocking faster and faster.

“OOOOHH!!” Jennifer cried as their bodies met at the hips, the dildo buried inside Jennifer as far as it would go. Georgia gently settled her weight down onto her, taking her earlobe between her lips and suckling as Jennifer shivered.

Jennifer’s hands came up to hold Georgia’s head back and she turned to kiss Georgia as their hips both started to move again, rocking in time to thrust in and out of Jennifer. They both moaned, their tongues dancing around each other as they moved faster. Jennifer’s moans dissolved into animal grunts each time Georgia pressed in and she laid her head back her eyes swimming in the stars overhead as she fought off climax, Georgia pounding into her with all her might.

“Don’t wait for me,” Georgia grunted into her ear. “Let it go.” Jennifer’s grunts built to a crescendo, her eyes rolling back in her head, and Georgia told her, “Come.”

Jennifer’s body seized, her back arched, and she screamed her orgasm to the heavens. Her lungs emptied and she curled into a ball, wrapping herself around Georgia, holding her tightly as she shivered in delight, her climax rumbling itself out of her in delicious rolling tremors, one after another.

After long moments, she collapsed, falling back onto the blanket, breathing heavy but calm, and looked into the smiling face of Georgia, who had been holding really still.

“You know, they probably heard that, back at the house,” Georgia teased.

“Fuck ‘em,” Jennifer told her with an exhausted grin.

Georgia laughed with her and slowly began to pull out of Jennifer, but as she reached the threshold, Jennifer’s legs wrapped themselves around Georgia’s waist and held tight. “Whoa,” Jennifer told her. “Where do you think you’re going? We’re not done here.”

Georgia grinned in surprise. “Are you kidding? You want more after that?”

Jennifer smiled up at her. “You haven’t come yet.”

“Well... yeah, but...”

“But what?” Jennifer asked, pulling inward with her legs. “Come here.” She gently urged Georgia back to her and kissed her as their all their lips met again and she whispered, “What do I need to do for you?”

“Well, I’m strapped in so for me it’s not a matter of in-and-out. You’ve got to get the dildo to squirm around for me.”

“Oh, okay.” She hugged Georgia close and rolled, settling on top of her. Raising herself up onto her hips, she settled her weight down onto the dildo, sighing as she pressed it deep inside of her, and then slowly began to rock her hips in circles.

“Oh, gods, yes,” Georgia moaned, “That’s good.” Jennifer smiled down at her, widening her circles but keeping the rhythm steady as Georgia put her hands on her hips. She put her own hands on her breasts, massaging them and pinching her nipples as she rocked.

Georgia’s hips bucked in time with hers and she looked up at Jennifer, sitting there on top of her. Once again, she almost said it. She almost told her the truth before Jennifer’s eyes rolled back in her head and she came again, leaning way back on Georgia’s hips to plant her hands on the ground behind her and bucking her hips madly. The action pounded the dildo hard against Georgia’s G-spot and Georgia came with her, moaning deep, all other thoughts lost to the heavens as they came together.

Jennifer finally fell back onto the ground, sliding completely off the dildo and collapsing. Georgia sat up after a moment, when her head stopped spinning, and reached back to unbuckle the straps. When she had pulled the dildo free and tossed it aside she lay next to Jennifer, panting. Jennifer curled up with her head against her chest and sighed contentedly. As Georgia put one arm around her and held her close, Jennifer whispered, “I’ll never do that with anyone else. Never.”

Georgia didn’t say anything to that, but Jennifer didn’t mind. Georgia’s fingers traced themselves gently through Jennifer’s hair and she Jennifer sighed, rubbing her hand gently over Georgia’s tummy.

“I love you,” Georgia suddenly whispered. Stunned, Jennifer turned, sitting up to look at Georgia, who was laying on the blanket, looking at her.

“What?”

“I love you. You were right, you know? That first day, when I threw you out of my bedroom all pissed off? You said I was attracted to you. Well, you were right. I was. Long before I ever met Mattie, when I first transferred to your school. You were the one I always wanted, but you were one of the untouchables. No one could get to you, and you ran with the phobic crowd, anyway, so I never bothered to try to approach you. And then I met Mattie and we loved each other, and everything seemed so perfect, and I thought I didn’t need you, after all, and then.... and then...”

“I killed her,” Jennifer finished for her. “No wonder you were so angry,” she told her, brushing her fingers through her hair.

“I told myself Mattie deserved revenge, that I was doing something strong and righteous, like The Count of Monte Christo, you know? But I think it was really all just a cheap excuse to get you.”

“Hmmm.” Jennifer looked down at her for a long moment, and then smiled. Straddling Georgia’s waist, she leaned down to kiss her. “Feel better, now that that’s finally off your chest?”

Georgia looked up at her and nodded.

“Good, because now it’s my turn. I love you, too, and I’m sorry that I couldn’t face up to myself and everyone else about who I was so much sooner and be available to you. I feel like I’ve wasted time.”

Georgia sniffled, looking up at her, and nodded. “It’s permanent, you know. I actually e-mailed them and asked if there was an antidote, or something, but they said no. Once it’s done, it’s forever.”

Jennifer nodded, leaning down to lay her body over Georgia’s, tangling their legs together and interlacing their fingers before leaning her head in their hands. “So?”

Georgia shrugged. “Don’t you worry, even a little, that I’ll leave you, someday? That we’ll grow apart or that I’ll just get bored and walk away and leave you aching?”

Jennifer smiled wide before telling her, “Nope. You see...” She turned, picking up Georgia’s still-soaked panties and holding them up for Georgia’s inspection. “...I have an idea.”

It took a month. To cover paying for it, Jennifer told her father that as part of her personal penance for killing Mattie, she was giving up the idea of having her own car for a while and chucking in for the band, instead. She bought a van to haul their gear in and some good recording equipment, and got permission from the mothers to make some alterations to the barn so they could get good sound for the mikes.

She came to the first practice after that day with a stack of boxes full of new sound gear and a few lights, even. Tegan, Allysa and Cameron were shocked but got excited really quickly as they set everything up.

“All right, listen up,” Jennifer told them. “We’re seventeen and eighteen and about to graduate high school, so it’s time to get serious. You’re going to stop playing around with other peoples’ songs and start writing your own. And no more practicing once a week. From now on, it’s four days a week, bare minimum, and we’re going to have a demo ready by Summer. Got it?”

“Yes, ma’am!” they all shouted.

They were good, and they got better. Jennifer, meanwhile, looked into colleges in big cities, like New York or Chicago, where she could go to school to be a proper manager and still have plenty of gigs for the girls.

She bought it to Georgia the Saturday after Thanksgiving. The girls had been practicing and writing for ten long hours, with Jennifer recording and mixing and dancing. It was their longest session ever, and their first original song, Death of Vengeance, was almost finished. The other girls had gone, Jennifer and Georgia had taken a long shower together and made love, and while Georgia lay panting and exhausted, Jennifer pulled the package from her backpack.

Georgia stood and took it from her with trembling hands. She tore open the brown wrapping gingerly and pulled the Styrofoam padding out of the box. In between were four hypodermic needles, all filled with a blue fluid.

“Now are you sure about this?” Jennifer asked her. “Like you said, once it’s done, it’s forever.”

Georgia smiled up at her. “I’m sure. We’ll never leave each other, we’ll never grow apart. Besides, I want the... hunger that it gives you. It makes you so passionate.”

Jennifer took the needles and set them on the bedside dresser before leaning in close to Georgia for a kiss. Their lips and tongues danced together for long moments before Jennifer pulled away, looking Georgia in the eyes.

“Rule number one,” she told her, “This is our game, and we’re playing together.”

Georgia smiled wide, blushing, and told her, “Yes.”