The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SWEET GIRLFRIEND

(hetro, incest, photo)

“Sis what I really need is a proper girl friend, do you known anyone”

“What do you need a girl friend for? You got me and Sue to service you”

“Yes I know, but I can’t take you out like a girl friend. You’re my sister and I will always love you, but I need someone I can be seen with”

“Well I don’t know anyone”

“You must know someone? She must be as beautiful as you, with a great body, who is available and will fuck”

“You don’t want much do you. There’s always smelly melly” she said jokingly

“Who” I query

“You know that girl who left last year, she was a year above you, name of Michelle. Lives down River Drive, you known the big house, with her grandmother”

“Why her?” I query

“Well she got a great body, I saw her in the shower once, not that you would known with the clothes she wears and no man would touch her because of the smell”

“So why would I?” I inquire

“I’m sure with a bit of effort, she would clean up nicely”

“So how do I meet her?” I ask

“Well that’s your problem, and talking about your problems, how are we doing you know, down there”

“You will have to wait and be patient a little longer”

Meeting Michelle was a lot easier then I thought it would be. I was cycling done her street the next week when I saw a small group of guys picking on a lone girl. My first view was not encouraging but I pulled up and pitch in on her side. There were only youngsters making fun of her and were easily dispersed.

“Thanks” she says

My first close up look was a little more encouraging, her face was pretty and I know her body is good according to Ann.

“That’s ok” I smile at her, “Can I walk you home” I continue

“No I only live over there” she points down the street.

“That’s ok” I say “It will be an honour”

I take her arm and walk in the direction she pointed in.

“My name is John” I introduced my self “I know you from school don’t I?”

“Yes” she said, “I remember you. You got two sisters”

“Yes that right, Ann and Sue”

We walked the rest of the way in silence. When we reached her gate she looked uncomfortable but asked me to come in for a while.

“Sure” I say

The place is a wreck.

“Sorry about the mess” she says embarrassingly “but we can’t do any of the repairs and we can’t afford to get someone in. it would be nice to have running water in the bathroom” she adds.

Well that explains things I thought.

“Would you mind if I have a look for you”

“Oh would you” she smiles at me

“Sure no problem” I say

The main stopcock serving water upstairs was turned off and when I turn it back on I find out why. The main cold water tank in the loft soon starts to overflow. I check it out, the float on the ball cock was sunk.

“Look” I say “I need some tools and a few bits and pieces to fix this, I’ll be back shortly ok”

“Fine” she replies

Off I go, first home to pick up a few tools then to the hardware store for a new float. Once fitted the tank stops overflowing and cold water is restored to all taps. After about 15 minute of red water it started to run clear. Next problem, the loo that started to overflow as soon as the water was back on. This turns out to be a similar problem, the ball cock. This time the whole unit needs to be replaced. Once this was done every thing looked ok.

“That’s all I can do for today, but I can come back tomorrow. Make a list of what needs doing and I will see what I can do”

“Thanks for all this, but why are you doing all this?” she ask

“Well I a sucker for a pretty face” I say and leave her speechless.

The next day I return and she hands me a long list of things that don’t work.

“Did you mean what you said yesterday about me being pretty or were you just making fun”

“If I hadn’t heard my sister say once that you were very pretty I might not of noticed but if you take the time to look, yes I do mean it”

The first priority is hot water. The immersion heater wasn’t working, this turned out to be the fuse. Once changed, hot water. I worked down the list she had given me, lights not working and shelves hanging off the wall till it was time to go home.

“Come for tea tomorrow” she says “Please, just to say thank you for all your work”

“Love to” I say

I report my progress to Ann who is not the best pleased

“I don’t know why you need her when you got me” she pouts

“I’ve told you before, I need a girlfriend”

Next day I turn up and the place has been transformed, every thing has been washed, swept and tidied. That included Michelle, dressed in a simple dress looking very nice indeed. Tea was simple, sandwiches and cakes, with grandma given a short history of the family. When tea had finished, Michelle and I moved up to her room. No radio, TV or stereo so we talked for a while, till it was time to leave.

“Will you come back” she says

“Of course I will, perhaps we can go out together”

“Oh yes please” she says, “I’ll like that”

I kiss her on the cheek goodbye then cycle home.

Next time I turn up I have a large packet of my sisters old clothes.

“Please don’t take this the wrong way” I say “but you might find a use for some of these”

I unpack all the clothes I have brought.

“Oh thank you and your sisters for me, things have been a bit hard since you known mum and dad went. Well I didn’t know but I said nothing.

“Let’s go a try these on” I said

“OK lets go up stairs”

Once there I give her an old radio.

“Oh thanks” she said happily

I plug the radio in and tune it to good station then sit down on her bed to watch. First she lays all the clothes out to see what’s there, then she takes her dress off.

“Do you mind” she asks with a knowing smile. She was fully aware of how good her body was.

“No you carry on” I say

She then becomes lost in a world of new clothes. Most don’t fit properly as Sue and Ann has different type of figures but she doesn’t care.

“What do you think” she asks me to a pair of jeans that must have been Ann’s as they a bit loose around the waist.

“Great” I say " I like girls in tight jeans, you’ve got the legs for them”

She smiles at me pleased with the comment. She tries everything on at least once, some twice.

“Please thank your sister for me, no wait I’ll write them a note”

This time when I leave I get a hug and a deep kiss and a promise of more in her smile.

We go out together to the cinema and a burger after, she is wearing her new jeans and jean top, all taken in and looking great. Once home we go up to her room.

“Have a good time” I ask

“Yes lovely thank you. You know you’ve turned my life around in the last few weeks” she says with a smile

“That’s all right, as I said before, anything for a pretty face”

It’s time to get down to some serious sex. We start kissing and petting. I undo the buttons of her top and put my hand on to her naked tits, no bra, so far so good. She is getting nice and hot. I start to rub her between her legs and after a few minutes, cums beautifully.

“Oh that was nice” she coos, “please let me do you”

She undoes my belt, smothering my hard cock between her beautiful tits, I don’t last long.

Ann was not impressed when I fill her in on my progress.

We had tea at my house next, mum fusses over her, afterwards we spent a lovely time in my room.

Ann was right, Michelle had a beautiful figure and I needed to capture it on film. Not tonight though. Tonight we had sex for the first time. She was a virgin. She was unsure of what to do at first, so I go nice and slow, making sure she enjoys it all. Her tits were big and round, with no sag at all, and legs that went on forever.

“How was that” I asked after we had both cum.

“ Oh wow” she said, " that’s was absolutely great”

She cuddled her naked body up to mine.

“Can we do that again”

“Give me a few minutes to recover first ok”

“Ok lover” she cooed

Things were working out great, Ann and Sue are going to be a bit put out but they will get over it, I hope.

“Children do you think we should invite Michelle on holiday with us this year” mum says.

“Great” I say, but I can see my two sisters are not so pleased.

“I’ll ask her later when she comes over” says mum.

“Oh can I” says Michelle excitedly when she turned up later.

“Of course you can dear” says mum.

Later in my room Michelle confides to me that see hadn’t any clothes or money for the holiday.

“Don’t worry” I say “we’ll raise some funds for you, like doing a car boot sale” or something.

We were having a cuddle later, I had removed her top, when there was a knock on the door.

“Come in” I shouted as Michelle tried to cover her naked tits.

In came both my sisters.

“So another one in front on me in the queue when tits were handed out” said Sue pointing at Michelle endowment.

“Come on girls you’re embarrassing her. If your staying get your tops off " I say to them.

There look at each other for a moment then both remove their tops. Michelle is stunned at this but don’t say anything. We all cuddle up on the bed. I kiss Michelle deeply for a while then move to kiss Ann then Sue.

“Now its your turn” I address Michelle.

“What do you want me to do” she asks confused

“Girls kiss her for me” I tell both sisters.

For the next few minutes both sisters took turns in kissing Michelle. Then it was mine turn again. My hands fondled her tits as I kissed her.

“Girls please remove her jeans for me” I tell them.

They both pitch in to pull her jeans and underwear off.

“That’s better” I say my hands now rooming over her naked body.

As we continued with our love making, both sisters striped off completely and joined us. My cock slipped into her sex and we started to fuck. I kissed one sister then the other, fondling their tits. The heat built up until Michelle started to cum. I thrust harder and harder to bring her the maximum pleasure. I pulled out and moving away to let my sisters have their turn. I pick up my camera and start to record the action on the bed. My limp cock hardens again at the sight.

“Who’s first” I ask my sisters

Ann rolls on to her back, opening her legs wide.

“Me first” she says with a smile.

I place myself between her legs a thrust into her, she is already wet and I slip in easily.

“Me next please” says Sue

“Grab the camera Sue and take some pictures” I call over my shoulder

She does and records the action. Ann don’t last long, then its Sue turn with Ann using the camera.

When we have all done, I download the pictures on to the computer and bring them up. We all watch giving rude comments all the way though.

Later I walk Michelle home.

“Have a good time” I ask

She nods then says

“Do your always share your girlfriends with your sisters”

“No I usually share my sisters with my girlfriends” I laugh

She laughs too then adds

“Its takes a bit of getting used to though”

“Look at it like this, My sisters are family, I didn’t pick them but I will always love them. You I picked, I didn’t have to but I did and I love you too”

“Do you really love me” she ask

“Of course I do”

I get a hug and a kiss.

“See you tomorrow” she says and disappeared though the door.

SWEET GIRLFRIEND PART 2

“What do you think” I said

“Oh it’s wonderful” reply Michelle

The summer holidays had arrived and we have just got out of the car.

“You just wait, we can swim, fish or go sailing. See that island over they” She looked were I had pointed.

“Yes” she relied.

“There is a picnic spot there were we can all go to be alone”

We carried our bags into the cabin, there was limited space but we got the sleeping arrangements sorted out. Mum is in the small bedroom, my two sisters in the double room, and Michelle and I on the sofa bed in the main room. Mum started cooking lunch as us kids hauled the GP14 dinghy out of the shed.

After lunch we all get changed into swimming gear and went for as splash in the lake. The water was still very cold and we all get blue.

Dinner was early, as we are all very tired after the drive. Michelle and I made slow loving sex once we were in bed. Then the cabin went to sleep.

Next morning the day started bright and clear. Mum prepared a picnic for us, I put the dinghy into the water and rigged it. When all was ready we pushed off to sail to our island. All the girls were dressed similarly in bikini bottoms and button up tops which after 10 minutes or so weren’t buttoned at all. It was hard for me to sail with all this beautiful flesh on show. The picnic stuff was unpacked and blankets laid out.

“Here let me help you with the sun cream girls, whose first” I inquired?

“Me, me” they all said.

“Ok Sue first, lie down all of you and get those tops off” I say

The next 20 minutes were very pleasurable as I applied sun block to 3 beautiful and willing bodies. Remaining clothes were discarded and I found myself in the middle of all this female flesh. I was thrusting between Michelle legs when I looked over to what my sisters were up to. They had obviously brought a few sex aids with them for they were sharing a double-headed rubber dildo. I slept for a while to recover but was woken up for lunch.

“Come on sleepy head it time for a sandwich” Ann said.

We all tucked in then my sisters pounced on me demanding my services.

“Hi what about me” Michelle cried

“You’ve had your turn” replied Ann “Now it’s ours, you can use this if you want”

With that Ann tossed over the dildo.

“Girls please be careful or you’ll break it off”

Ann straddles me and impales herself on my hard cock.

“Come on little brother lets rock”

She rides me hard till she cums then collapses on me.

“My turn” shouts Sue who replaces Ann.

Michelle just sits there and watches. Once Sue has finished I go over to Michelle and give her a cuddle.

“You ok” I ask

“Yes I’m fine” she replies but she not

“Come love, my sisters are just having fun, you’re my chosen one”

“Yes I known but it feels funny sharing you with them”

“I don’t know about that” I say but it’s bloodily exhausting”

“Typical man” she lightly punches me on the arm but laughs.

“Ok girls lets take some holiday snap. Let’s put some clothes on please” I try to organise them. “No, no not your tops, just your knickers, these are holiday pictures not naughty ones”

I arrange them and snap away. We swap about until all permutations have been exhausted. What I end up with is a nice collection of topless shots for my CD album. Then it’s time to sail home. The rest of the holiday followed a similar pattern, so when we got home I needed a rest to get over the holiday.

Story by JAX 8/5/2000