The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

SWEET 16

Hi I am John, I am 17 years old; I live with my mum and two sisters, Ann now 19 and Sue whose just turned 16. My dad died 3 years ago in an accident at work; he was a chemist for the M.o.D.

It all started when I was looking for the Christmas decorations up in the loft where I found a steel box. It was locked and quite heavy. I brought it down and put it under my bed then forgot about it until Boxing Day. It took some time to open, but inside was six hard backed notebooks plus two labelled half-pint glass bottles. The notebooks were my father’s; I opened one of them and was totally intrigued. I soon understood the direction of his work for the Ministry. His idea was to chemically enhance our solders to fight and obey, quicker and cheaper than current methods. According to my fathers notes there were problems, especially with the women. There were side affects which where unacceptable to the military. The numbers on the bottles referred to the formulas in the notebooks. I started to read, it seemed that these drugs stimulates, using a combination of hallucinogenic and opiate, to open the mind to suggestions, but it also made most women horny and sexually submissive. The amount used is very small, safe and easily administered.

This I must try for my self, not having a girlfriend the only option was my sisters and then the problem would be to be alone long enough to see any affect. They was only one answer, it would have to be Sue. On Thursdays Mum goes out to bingo and Ann is out most nights, Ann being very attractive and well built is very popular with the local boys. Sue by contrast is slim and shy.

The dosage according to Dads notes is only 4 drops, but I decided to start from one drop and assess any affect. I have never seen much of my sister’s bodies; they don’t walk around in the underwear or anything like that, so I was looking forward to seeing more. The first Thursday nothing, nothing at all, Sue spent all night in her room with just a few visits downstairs dressed in her dressing gown. I decided to up the dosage to two drops in her tea the following week. At last some reaction Sue spend most of the night on the sofa dressed in her pyjamas. Tame I known, but it was an improvement.

The next week I used three drops in her tea and waited. Twenty minutes later the door opened and in she walked in dressed in her pyjama top, with white knickers and nothing else. What a result! but what now? It was not my intention to fuck my sister, but should I stop now and look for another girl to have my evil way with, but who. I decided to carry on and see what I can get away with.

I received for a Christmas present a digital camera, so the goal I set myself was to take some pictures of Sue that’s shall we say are not for general viewing. Everything was set up, the batteries where charged, the dosage has been increased to four drops, now I wait in my room, minutes tick by. After half an hour, light taps on the door,

“Can I come in” She says shyly

In she comes, dress as before in top and knickers, I was expecting something more, but at least she was in my room.

“What you doing” she says.

“Homework” I reply.

I turn to look at her and say.

“ You look nice, great legs”

She blushes and looks down at the floor.

“You known my new camera I got for Christmas,” I say, “would you like to be the first to try it out and pose for me”

She nods and blushes again.

“Come over here and sit on the bed” I say,

She meekly walks over and sits down. I take a few pictures and then suggest she go and change into something else.

“What should I put on?” she says.

“Put on your white jeans and that jean top, you look good in them”.

She nods and blushes again.

After a few minutes she comes back in, dressed as I suggested, she looks

great. Sue’s slim figure really looks good in tight jeans. The top is fully buttoned up, but I say.

“Undo the top two buttons” and she does. I snap away for a while and then down load all the pictures to the computer.

“Come over here and look” I say, as I bring up the pictures on the screen.

“Like them” I say she nods.

“Ok lets do some more”

I pose her Kneeling, sitting and standing all around the room.

“Ok undo the rest of the buttons,” I say, she blushes bright red but does as I ask. She is not wearing anything under her top, which explains her blushes. I get busy snapping and moving her about the room. I know I said Sue was slim, but her tits are a nice shape and big enough for most men.

When I had used up all the space on my memory card I down loaded on to he computer and said

“That will do, we will finish there” as I have achieved my goal.

“No please” she said, “Can’t we do some more. I can change into something else. I put my bikini bottoms on, you said I had nice legs”.

This was getting out of hand, after all Sue was my sister and only 14, but my hormones were up, so I said ok.

Sue rushed out to change while I continued to down load. She came back in after a couple of minutes wearing her white bikini bottoms and a small black leather waistcoat that is supposed to be worn over a something but she had only her naked self underneath. This waistcoat had no fastening of any kind and gaped when she moves to reveal most of her tits. I snapped a few pictures and then said.

“ Ok take that top off”. And she does.

I finished the session with Sue totally topless.

I said, “Mum will be home soon you better get dressed and then I will show you your pictures.”

I downloaded all these pictures on to the computer memory, and then copied all of them to a CDR disk.

I set up the computer to show the pictures as a slide show, one after another, with a 3-second delay. Sue Squeals of delight as she watches herself on the screen.

“Off you go now, I will see you tomorrow”.

I was a bit worried about the next time I see Sue, things got a little out of hand, but things were all right. We had shared an intimate and naughty experience together and now we were literary ‘bosom buddies’.

The next afternoon after school Sue knocks on my door.

“Can I see my pictures again” she smiles shyly.

“Sure come in” I say. “I set up the file for you.”

She sits on my lap and watches the pictures scroll through,.

“Can you stop on one picture” Sue asked.

“Yes which one” I ask.

I set up the programme to show all the pictures as thumbnails, Sue picks one of the topless shots. I bring this picture up to full screen.

“I am I as sexy as that in real life” Sue says.

“Of course you are, you are a very sexy girl” I reply. She hugs me hard.

“Do you want me to delete your pictures now” I say.

“No no, as long as no one see them but you and me” she says. “There are part of me, they are the sexy me that’s hidden inside”.

SWEET 16 PART 2

The very next Thursday after Mum has left for bingo, Sue taps on my door, puts her head round and says.

“Can I come in”

“Sure” I reply. I haven’t spiked her drink this week, as I had already achieved my gaols.

“I’m only doing homework” I say

She is still dressed in her school uniform.

“Can I see my pictures again please” she asks

“Sure, come over here” I tap my lap “I set up the computer”

After watching for a few minutes she says shyly, looking down and blushing.

“Do you want to takes some more”

Well I do, but Sue is very young and innocent but does have a beautiful slim body.

“I love to” I reply, “What do you want to wear”

“I can start with this” indicating her school outfit, “From what I read in the Sunday papers, half of the men in the world love school girls”

Well she isn’t wrong there.

“Ok but go and remove your bra and put on your school tie and blazer”

I start snapping away, but had to stop now and again as she keeps giggling.

“Be serious” I try to be stern, “ok lets start taking off a few things”

Off comes the blazer and tie, then her blouse buttons are undone, showing more and more tit. It’s not long before she down to her knickers, socks and trainers. We stop there while I down load these to the hard drive.

“Come and see” I say as she sits on my lap again. I take the opportunity to caress her slim thighs. She laughs again nervously, my hand moves up and fondles her tits,

“Has anyone touched you here before” I enquire, She shakes her head.

“Don’t stop, that’s nice.” She says with her eyes lowered. Her tits are small but beautifully shaped and very firm. Her nipples are erect and as I tweak them she gives a little jerk. I now move my hand down to her knickers. She buries her head I my shoulder as I start to rub between her slightly open thighs. She holds on and squeezes me hard as she starts to cum. When finished she looks very sheepish at me and says

“Mm, that’s the first time that’s happened” she says. “The only time I cum before was when I used my own fingers”

“You’re a very sexy girl” I say " with a beautiful body”

“But my boobs are too small” she insists. As she cups them in her hands,

“They are lovely, petit but beautifully shaped” I reply as I start to fondle them again.

“Let’s take some more pictures” I suggest. We start off where we finished last time.

“Ok lets lose those knickers” I command. “Right open your legs, let see what you’ve got” I’m snapping away till the memory card is full.

“Oh there really naughty” she gasps as looks at her open leg shots.

“That can’t be me, I’m a good girl,” she smiles and looks at me.

“Yes your very good” as I fondle her tits and legs again

“Oh stop that, you’ll get me going again”

“That’s the idea” I say, “Open your legs, that’s a good girl” as I start to finger fuck her. This time she looks directly into my eyes. Her hips are now moving in sync with my hand, she cums again.

I pick her up and carry her to my bed.

“Now its my turn” I say. “No it’s all right I not going to fuck you” as I see the panic in her eyes.

“Just get my cock out and wank me off”

Wide eyed she gently strokes me till I cum all over her hand.

“Oh that was strange” she says “It feels all warm and hard, that’s the first time I’ve touch one.” She smiles at me.

“It want be the last” I comment. “Now get dressed I’ve got homework to do”

“Here I am naked, lying on your bed, with my legs open, and you want to do your homework” she mocks

“Get dressed you slut” I smile to show I’m joking, “I’ve got to finish this for tomorrow, and there is always a next time” I add.

After she gone I copy the new pictures to her CDR disk, then get cracking on my homework.

SWEET 16 PART 3

Nothing happens for a couple of weeks, As Ann was ‘washing her hair” on the following Thursday and I get a ‘D’ for my homework, well my mind wasn’t really on it.

The Thursday after that, Sue is in my room as soon as we are alone in the house. She sits on my lap and says

“I missed you last week, bloody Ann and her hair”

I smile and stroke her bare thighs, I reach up and start to unbutton her top. My hand then slips under to squeeze her tits. She smiles and buries her head in my shoulder. She isn’t wearing any knickers at all so there’s nothing to stop me slipping a finger into her already moist sex. Her hips start moving against my hand as she quickly builds to a big orgasm.

“Now you” she says quickly, as we move to the bed. She takes my cock out and starts to wank me.

“Why don’t you kiss it” I say as I push her head down close. After a few tentative touches I say

“Open your mouth and suck it”. After a slight pause and a gently push from me, my cock slips between her lips.

“Now suck it” as I push her head up and down. I pull out just before I cum, not wanting to cum in her mouth yet. I spurt all over her tits.

“That’s a good girl” as she looks sheepish at me, “did you like that”

“Yes” she says “but it very naughty. I was frighten that you would cum in my mouth”

“I will next time” I say with a smile, “now go a clean your self up.

When she returns she has taken off her top and is totally naked.

“Beautiful” I say “come here” I start to fondle her again.

“How big are your tits anyway, go get a tape measure and lets see”

33 inches with a 21 waist and 32 hips.

“Write that down so we can see if you’re still growing” I start to kiss her tits and nibbling on her erect nipples.

“There are lovely” I say. This treatment starts her off again and very soon she is pleading with me to make her cum.

“Not yet, I want to photograph you. Get on the bed and finger your self” I command as I reach for my camera.

“That’s a good girl lets see your finger disappear inside your slit”

The action of her own finger and my snapping away brings her off very quickly indeed. I hug her while she recovers.

“Show me” she pleads as I bring these new pictures up on the computer.

“Oh my” she says with her hand over her mouth, as she stares at the vision on the screen.

“Please, please” as she drags me back to the bed as looking at her pictures has made her randy again.

“Open your legs” I command, as I kneel between her spread thighs and plunge two fingers into her wet slit. I reach over and squeeze each tit in turn. Her hips are in sync with my thrusts.

“There’s a good girl” I say as her body loses rhythm and she cums again.

Later that night I copy all these new pictures across on to the CD.

SWEET 16 PART 4

Although I have had fun with Sue, she is after all my younger sister and not supposes to be used for my sexual pleasures, but it’s hard to stop now.

We now have sexual contact any time we can, I manage to intercept her outside the bathroom when she is just wearing a small towel. I finger fuck at the top of the stairs, with mum and Ann downstairs. Then she gets down on her knees and sucks me off and swallows all of my spunk down.

Our main time together is still on Thursdays, were she comes to my room as soon as we are alone. We talk, fondle and pet for a while, then I get her strip off and the real fun begins. She is now happy sucking me off and getting a finger fuck in return, but we have not yet gone all the way, this was about to change.

We had both cum once and were cuddling on my bed. After a while I was getting a new hard on. I sat up and kneeled between her open thighs, running my hands over her naked body.

“Mm that nice” she coos

My hard cock is sliding up and down her moist slit until its head catches and goes inside. We both freeze, our eyes lock together, then I lean my weight forward. The resistance suddenly disappears and I am cock deep inside her. After a moment I start to slowly thrust in and out. She now wraps her legs me to hold me in and to control my thrusts. The tempo slowly increases until we both cum.

“That was good” I say

“You can say that again” she says and grins up at me, “We will do that again as soon as you can get it up again”

The next time was slow and measured, with long thrusts and plenty of caresses.

That night open the flood gates as we fucked at every opportunity.

Each time we can find to be alone we fuck. One Thursday, as soon as we are alone, Sue enters my room just wearing a shirt and sits astride my lap.

“Hi brother” she smiles at me, reaching down to free my now hardening cock. It slips inside her already moist sex.

“Mm I have been waiting for this all day” she says

“Do you love me” I say

“Mm yes for course I do”. As she moves on me.

“Will you do anything I say”

“Oh yes, anything”

“ I will define ‘anything’ to you ok” I say

“Yes, yes” she says not really listening.

“First” I say, “You will take any or all of your clothes off, any time I say, no matter where or when, or whose watching”

“What!” she stops moving and looks straight at me.

“You heard me” I say

Her eyes drop and she mumbles something

“Say that again louder” I demand. She looks up and says yes very softly.

“Good now second, you will fuck anytime I want, anywhere I say and with anyone I tell you to”

“No I can’t please, I can’t” she pleads

“Yes you will, now say it” I demand

“Please” she says

“Say it”

“Yes, yes, I will fuck anyone you say” she shouts at me, her hips are now moving hard as she brings herself close to her orgasm. As she cums she says

“You bastard, Bring your mates round now and they can take turns between my legs”

She holds me tight as she comes down from her orgasm.

“Are you really going to make me fuck your mates” she says softly.

“No, you’re still my personal sperm bank” I reply with a smile, “I just wanted your commitment to obey my every wish”

“You really can be a bastard you know” she says but smiles at me. “That really made me hot thinking about those hard cocks queuing up for me”

“Now get off me you slut, let’s see if your tits have grown any. Go and get the tape ”

Yes they have grown a bit, about a half an inch.

“I knew they had” she says “My bra felt a little tight recently” she smile at me, very pleased with her self.

“Soon they will be as big as Ann’s.

“No you don’t want that” I say, “yours are so beautiful, being small and firm. You can look so sexy wearing simple things like a T-shirt with no bra, poor Ann can’t, not with her big knockers. Let’s record your new tits” I say.

For the next 30 minutes or so, I re-photographed Sue, the hotter the pictures the randier she got. We ended up fucking again.

Story by JAX 16/2/2000