The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—I (Part 1)

The smell was almost rancid, and David decided to throw out his latest lab experiment. He only had a single beaker with the light-blue concoction, and like the last half dozen tries, was about to be flushed down the toilet. His current standing in Chemistry deemed a successful completion to this experiment. Which was also his entry into the High School Science Fair.

His experiment; to produce an aroma that allowed a change in mammals behaviour. Originally he thought it was a simple project, yet when setting out to create a new scent, his experiment became increasingly difficult.

So far he was unsuccessful. His only pet, a Hamster by the name of Fuzzy, never reacted any different than could be expected. And the only reaction in mammals was his sister yelling about the awful stench coming from the basement these last few weeks. David’s mother had agreed, but the family compromised and they would put up with it until after the due date of his assignment.

Making his way upstairs, with the unstopped beaker, David grumbled with disappointment that his “great” idea was not showing any results. As he passed the breakfast nook in the kitchen, his sister broke his thoughts, “What is that?” She asked while pointing directly at the beaker.

“Toilet water.” Meaning this batch was about to join the porcelain toilet, as had the last several. He hadn’t even looked towards his sister as he walked by.

The light blue liquid disappeared down the toilet with a dismal flush. David sighed and resigned himself to return to his simple lab in the basement. When he reached the basement, Kerry his sister was there nosing about. Something she never did, come into his space, she always thought of him as childish and his experiments as “nerdy”.

“Do you have any more of that smell?” He pulled a book from her hands, annoyed with her.

“What smell?” The question puzzled him. He brushed by her to sit back on his stool before the unorganized wooden table.

“That blue one you just had? I liked that one.” She smiled and brushed a blonde hair from her face. Though he thought her as irritating, he could not help but noticed the attractive slim lines to her face, the way the swell of her breasts pressed against her shirt, or the way her jeans curved about her hips. But, as a brother he would never admit this interest to anyone, especially to himself.

“That one? I thought it stunk worse that the previous two.” His sisters eyes twinkled. “I threw it all out.” He turned about, thinking that was the end of the conversation.

“Could you make some more Davy?”

Davy? Why was she so interested in some noxious fumes that he could barely stand? “I suppose so. But why?” He noticed she was twirling a lock of hair before her face, almost shyly. David was irritated at his sisters strange behaviour, as well as her invasion into his “lab”.

“I kind of liked it. Maybe I will use it as perfume.”

She’s gotta be kidding?! No one would get within thirty feet of her. “I need to get some work done Kerry. Get out of here!” His voice was beginning to rise, expecting the same from his normally abrasive sister. Normally, they could barely stand in the same room this long without a loud argument erupting.

Surprisingly, she simply put on a pouty face and disappeared from the basement, allowing her brother to have the last word. A rarity, the David never enjoyed.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—II (Part 1)

“What is that smell?” David entered the kitchen just as his mother was coming home from work and asked her query.

Kerry answered, “David’s newest try. I kind of like this one don’t you?” He noticed his sister had changed into her night clothes already, something she never did until minutes before going to bed. Her long blonde hair was untidy and she looked like she had already taken a shower.

“Oh yes. David”, his mother smiled at him, “I don’t know if you succeeded this time but it does smell... different.” Kerry nodded enthusiastically. “Not a good, or bad, smell. Just different.” She hung up her coat and purse before helping out her daughter with supper.

Still depressed from the failed experiments David snapped, “Well its gone, I flushed it just like the rest.” He sat at the table, mentally tired from his hard work downstairs.

Kerry contributed, “He threw it all away. I asked him if he could make more.” The two ladies looked expectantly at him.

“That is a great idea, David why don’t you make more of that batch? What do you call it?” The two ladies looked expectantly at him.

The direction of the conversation surprised him, why did his sister and mother not leave the topic alone. Besides the last liquid stunk awfully, didn’t they realize that. “Toilet Water”, he responded thinking of the only thing that came to him. It really didn’t matter, since he hadn’t any more. “I don’t have time to make more, I have to try getting my lab right and I don’t have many more ideas.”

Only a few minutes later, supper was on the table. David ate heartily, and didn’t notice that his sister barely touched her food or that no one was speaking. Mentally, the youth went over the last few tries of his experiment, and was puzzled that his hypotheses had been wrong to date. According to his own theories, a scent was possible within the boundaries of the last few tries. Again, he was excited at the usage of such a success on his part; help people stop smoking, decrease hunger in overweight people, make violent offenders more agreeable, etc.

He suddenly stopped counting money that he had yet to earn. Irritated at his own fantasies and disgusted at his last few failed lab attempts.

When finally David was finished his food, he looked up to find his sister starring off into space, her hands below the table. While his mother had unbuttoned the top of her blouse to gently scratch her nails upon the skin of her upper chest. Her other hand absentmindedly eating. Even though the two sets of clothes, the nipples of both ladies was plainly seen poking through the fabric, which was so evident that even the normally preoccupied teen noticed. Kerry was obviously not wearing any bra beneath her nightshirt. And his attractive slim mothers much larger breasts appeared to rise and fall perceptibly with every breath she took.

“Mom?”

She shook her head, “Yes dear?” Kerry also returned to the conversation, her face flush and her hands shaking slightly. She looked at him peculiar.

“Are you okay?”

“Hum... definitely yes.” Then giggled. A sound David had never heard from his mother, she also blushed. “I was thinking that I want you to make more ‘Toilet Water’.” She took a bite of food. Kerry looked expectantly at her younger brother.

“Maybe next week.” He was very puzzled. “After I hand in my experiment.”

“Why so long?” Asked Kerry.

Before he could say anything, his mother interjected, “No that is reasonable. After your due date then David.”

The Sweet Smell of Lust—III (Part 1)

That very night, even before he fell asleep, David heard a noise. A low moan coming from down the hall from his mothers room. At first he tried to ignore it, then imagined she was simply having a dream. But, ultimately he decided to see if she was all right. After the way the two ladies of the household acted at supper, he wondered if they had ate something rotten.

Outside his mothers door, he could hear the noise much easier. A low moan that definitely came from his mother. She must be sick? In case she was still asleep, David opened the door to her room slowly, only enough to peek in.

His mother was alone. She lay in the middle of the bed, with the covers up to her chin. Her legs were widely spread beneath the light covering, and her knees bent. Between the gap of her legs, below her stomach, her hands were moving beneath the bedspread. David’s eyes nearly popped when he realized his mother was masturbating.

Quickly closing the door in case she noticed her only son, he stood trembling before his single parents room. He could still picture her face as it was tightly clenched as if working mightily, which in a way she was. The movements that he could only guess at, suggested his mother had both her hands between her legs while her hips pressed rhythmically upwards. The glistening of sweat upon her forehead her tongue whipping out to lick her lips, flashed through his mind.

He was also amazed that he had a hard-on.

Quietly retreating, he stopped before Kerry’s door and silently opened it. At this point he was wondering why the two ladies were acting differently this evening. His sister was not awake, yet neither was she clothed.

Kerry lay naked upon her messy bed, a pillow stuffed between her legs, and her back to the door. Only her white buttocks, and back, could be seen. Quickly he closed the door to his sisters room.

The teen stood bewildered in the hallway for several minutes, the sound of his mothers self pleasure getting louder. Why had they acted different at supper? What changed that caused his mother to act so brazenly before her children? Why had Kerry been uncharacteristically docile with him? It didn’t make sense to the youth.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—IV (Part 1)

The next day, everything was normal. So much so, that he sort of missed the silent attention he was part of at supper the day before. Kerry had screamed at him to get out of the bathroom, while his mother scolded both for not getting along with sister.

It was at school, in his Biology class that a hypotheses came to him. Why his mother and sister acted strangely yesterday? The “Toilet Water”! Didn’t they consistently bring up his experiment, and that they wanted him to make more of the foul smelling liquid?

David’s instructor said, “Some smells get different reactions to different animals.” David decided to make more!

Yet, why did his mother and sister display symptoms of sexual heightened awareness from the smell? It must have set off some reaction of its own in the chemistry of their bodies. And what did they have in common? Their sex, of course! Fuzzy was a male hamster and it was obvious that the small mammal was not affected by the scent.

Three o’clock took forever to come around, but when it did David ran home to start another batch of “Toilet Water”.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—V (Part 1)

Since his mother had showed more outward signs of the sweet smell of his experiment, David decided to test it out upon her first. He resolved not to carry the experiment too far, if indeed it worked as he thought, he would halt the experiment and then document his lab. He would be done.

It was just before bedtime and Kerry was in bed, his mother sat down in the family room reading. David sat down across from her, his experiment newly unstopped and open to the air on a tray hidden next to a pile of magazines. He feigned reading.

Only a few seconds after sitting, his mother began to shift about. Seemingly to get comfortable.

Then she undid a few extra buttons of her blouse while licking her lips continuously.

Looking over the edge of the book, nothing else seemed to happen for several minutes, and David began to wonder if he was wrong about the aroma of this experiment. Then she moaned.

It wasn’t a tired, or content moan. But a moan that he had heard last evening. And he saw that her eyes were closed, though she still had the book up pretending to read.

“Would you like something from the kitchen mom?” David put down his book and stood up.

“Hum?” She opened her eyes and looked her son up and down minutely. “Yes. Something wet dear.” The word “wet” was emphasized.

He left her alone for about two minutes, another of his tests. When he returned things seemed normal until he looked about. Sitting upon the carpet, partially tucked under the couch was a pair of panties, most probably his mothers. Her blouse now looked wrinkled, while her skirt was pulled up above her knees.

The awful stench was plainly in the air, and his mother finally asked, “Did you make more ‘Toilet Water’ honey?” She looked feverish.

“Yea. I left it down here somewhere. Your right the smell isn’t so bad, what do you think maybe I should try it on Fuzzy again?”

She licked her lips, “I like it.” She looked about the room, the said quickly, “Maybe you should go to bed baby?”

“I’m not tired yet.”

“Well, why don’t you go and read in your room?” She was shifting her weight constantly now. “I’m going soon, I just wanted to finish this chapter.” David realized she wanted to be alone, and wondered if he should let her.

He made a decision and stood. “Okay mom.” He bent forward and kissed her cheek which caused a violent spasm to run through her body. It didn’t look painful, rather it looked like she was trying to control herself but was barely succeeding.

Leaving the family room, David only went so far that he could not be seen. Almost as soon as he was out of sight, the familiar moaning began again. This time accompanied by the springs of the couch, which suggested his mother was repeating the sight he saw her do the night before.

Again, his hard on reminded him that this was more than just an experiment. Yet the young experimenter denied it to himself.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—VI (Part 1)

Since the next day was Saturday, David was working in his “lab” as soon as he awoke. He found the evaporated beaker empty of “Toilet Water” just where he left it. Evidence of his mothers self pleasure was no where to be seen and neither was the discarded panties.

She hadn’t come down for breakfast, but slept in until late in the morning. And when she did awake, she purposely attempted to ignore her son. Which he figured she did from embarrassment. So they both went about there business for half the day. It was just early into the afternoon when his mother came down into his “lab” while his sister was at her field hockey practice.

“David, dear.”

Looking up surprised, “Oh, hi mom.”

She looked and sounded nervous, “I was wondering...”

“Yes?”

“...if you have any more ‘Toilet Water’?” She looked relieved that she finally got the question out, but still would not meet her sons eyes.

This question took the teen by surprise, the fact that his mother appeared to enjoy the scent of his experiment, he would never have guessed she would solicit him for it. Of course he had made a larger batch for his experiment last night than what was actually used, but was not sure if he should use it. He did grab a beaker from the shelf and then look up at his mother.

“I have more, but I don’t think I should let you have any.” He felt on unsure ground, since he was unsure how strongly she felt about his experiment. Nor could he reveal to her, why he would not let her have more of the liquid.

She looked desirable at the full beaker and licked her lips slowly. “Yes that’s it. David give it to me please.” She attempted to look stern at her only son, but he could see pleading in her eyes. “Listen young man!” Uh, oh. “You will give me the ‘Toilet Water’ this instant or you’re grounded for a week. Do you understand me?”

What was happening? His mother was never the stern one in the house, nor had she ever spoken to him or Kerry in that voice either. A defiance rose within, “No.” She looked surprised. David was unsure the scent was not causing any permanent damage to his mother, or sister, and until he knew the extent of the liquid he did not want the “Toilet Water” out of his controlled hands.

Something inside his mother changed, her eyes remained the same, but she seemed to “soften”. Her hand came down and rested upon his, the other fell to his shoulder squeezing gently. She drew up close and kissed him softly upon his brow then whispered into his ear, “Please David.” He didn’t answer, but was only thinking of his experiment and the actions it caused in the women of the house. Hoarsely, “I’ll do anything for you!”

Her emphasis on “anything” hadn’t gotten by David. And for the first time he realized what was going on, his own mother was trying to seduce her son for more “Toilet Water”. He felt a nervous shiver run through him and he froze, never before had a woman proposition or acted this way about him. Nor did he know how to handle it. Sure, he had been excited after witnessing his mothers, and sisters, bodies. But to actually think of a physical relationship with them never crossed his mind.

His experiment had gotten out of control. His own mother was turning into a addict for his lab attempt, and into a slut. David was more than a little confused. He knew the right thing would be to destroy the remaining “Water” and then rip apart his notes, but something stopped him. Some inner voice or desire.

After the nervous silence, he could almost feel his mothers triumphant smile beside him. “I just want a little bit baby.” He hand moved down from his shoulder to his strong hard chest. “I’ve seen you looking at me, I’m not blind. What that delicious smell does to me. How it makes me feel. You can see what I’m going through right darling?” Her hand rubbing his stomach gently as he still sat frozen at his bench facing his mother. “I know I am still attractive. Do you think I am pretty David?” She only paused briefly, but he didn’t answer. His mothers hand slide down past his belt to firmly grasp his crotch, she could feel his organ growing beneath the denim of his jeans. “What you do not realize... is what I am willing to do for more ‘Toilet Water’.” This time she took her other hand and pulled his towards her, she turned his palm until it was facing upwards then immediately pressed it upwards into the crotch of her shorts. She also gave him a meaningful squeeze, his cock painfully confined inside his pants. “Is there anything you would like me to do for you baby?” She licked his ear slowly and seductively and wiggled her hips grinding her covered sex into his hand.

“Mother?!” He sat frozen, but realized he would do anything for this woman now. His lack of experience with women did not help him with this situation. Nor help him realize he held the “upper hand” and not her.

“Let me have some David, please!” He reluctantly pulled his hand from between her legs and found a small vial and filled it with the foul smelling liquid she so desired. When he unstopped the beaker, his mother inhaled hugely and then sighed content. “Yes baby...", both her hands fumbled with his jeans, “if you make your mother happy, she’ll...", her hands finally opened his pants and she pulled his rock hard cock from its confines, “...make you happy.” She immediately dropped to her knees before him and pressed her face downwards his cock sunk to the root inside her mouth. She moaned even as her face began to move up and down, sucking him hungrily.

David gasped surprised, and excited beyond belief. A part of him felt this was wrong, that it was not his mother sucking his cock, but his experiment that had somehow altered her actions. Yet, another part of him, the teenage hormones, the animal passion, the lustful bastard within him won. He reached out and held his mothers head, not wanting her to stop the delicious sensation. Though she showed no inclination at stopping. In fact she was sucking with a passion that suggested she needed this as much as David now did.

When his orgasm exploded, all his resistance and energy went with it. His mother didn’t miss a drop, instead swallowed loudly and hungrily. It felt like an eternity when she finally stood, whipped her mouth with the back of her hand, then grabbed for the small stopped vial and quickly exited the small room. David sat gasping, contemplating his thoughts and feelings of what just happened.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—VII (Part 1)

Perhaps an hour later, David stood before his mothers bedroom door. Alone in the large house, David earlier could hear the sound of his mothers pleasure. Her sobs, cries of passion, the squeaky bed, and her loud sighs of pleasure. When finally the house was silent he found himself upstairs.

The teen didn’t knock upon the closed door, but he attempted to be quiet, as he opened it slowly. Laying naked beneath a thin sheet upon the bed was his mother. Her skin was glistening with sweat, her body still quivered, and her eyes were starring up at the ceiling. David also noticed several smells, his foul smelling experiment was obvious as was the empty vial next to her bed, the smell of his mothers sweat, but the smell that he could not place right away was the smell of his mothers sexual heat and passion. Standing there in the doorway looking at her, he again felt his penis rise.

The almost forty year-old woman slowly looked down from the ceiling towards the foot of her bed. She looked her son over, her eyes no longer had that peculiar look to them any longer, including the obvious bulge in his pants. David watched as her eyes again returned to his, then begin to water. She began to cry. A fountain of tears flowed down her cheeks as she threw an oblong object previously hidden from his sight over to the corner. She tiredly rolled onto her side, making sure her nakedness was fully covered from her son.

David looked at what she had thrown, it was a rubber cock, still glistening with her wet juices. Feeling horny, David didn’t move for several minutes until guilt took over his previous emotions. Taking his eyes from the bed and his mother, he took a few steps over to the window and opened it wide, allowing fresh air to clean the large room. Then he quickly departed, closing the door behind him. The sounds of his mothers sobs replacing the passionate sounds from earlier.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—VIII (Part 1)

Two days went by, and David again threw himself into more attempts at his lab experiments. He hide the “Toilet Water” behind some books in his “lab”, not wanting anyone to get their hands upon the dangerous liquid. After the other days events, his guilt had not allowed him to consider any further attempts upon the women in his household. He loved them too much to make them do something they did not want to do. His mother’s tears were proof of that.

Lucky for David, his mother had not spoken about Saturdays incident in his “lab”. Nor had she said anything about the light blue liquid. He felt a tension between them, but he was happy that she treated him exactly the same as she always had. At least until her actions became controlled by the “Toilet Water”.

His sister was the only one to bring up his experiments, she inquired into how long it was before his assignment was finished so he could make more “Water”? His answer, since his mother had not been around was a shrug then “soon”. She smiled happily then left him alone—he knew that Kerry’s desires were fuelled by the hungry for the “Water” and was not acting herself. After she left, he resolved to never allow either woman access to the liquid, under any circumstance.

A circumstance happened just Tuesday morning, hours before David’s alarm even went off. A voice in his ear awoke him, “Wake up darling.”

In seconds, he realized his mother was in his bed, underneath the covers with him. Her mouth almost against his ear, her right hand already measuring his sex outside his underwear. He realized she was wearing a silk nightgown, one that he knew she owned but had never seen worn before. Probably because it was practically see through, and his normally shy mother would never expose herself in front of her children. Until “Toilet Water” that is.

“I know your awake.” She squeezed his cock, “Your mommy wants more of that wonderful scent.” She quickly tongued his ear. “And you know your mom will do anything to get it.” Her hand drew out his penis, and began to stroke it even as her pelvis began to press into her son’s hip. “Mommy knows what little boys want!” The wet tongue slid down his neck.

David could feel the warmth of her crotch through the silk against his hip. Still in a half sleep stage and against his better judgement, his buttocks began to press up and down, his cock sliding back and forth in his mothers hand. Yet, he was successful in muttering, “No”, several times.

“No?” She drew away from him, until she only lay next to him. Still whispering, “Will you give me more ‘Toilet Water’ David?”

She sounded like a little girl to David, wanting something she already knew was bad for her. “Go back to bed mom.” Those simple words were very hard for him to say.

“Didn’t you like my blow job?” It was a rhetorical question—the amount of sperm that shot out of him was proof enough to both. “I’ll do anything David.” He was beginning to understand just how strong those words were when the topic of his experiment came into play. “I know you want me, I can see it in your eyes. Don’t all young men want to fuck their mother?” She quickly got off the bed and stood next to it for several seconds. As if contemplating her next move.

David was about to again tell her to go to bed, that she was not going to get any “Water” this evening. When she quickly pulled the sexy silk nightgown up over her head and let it drop to the ground behind her.

Never before had he seen a frontal nude woman before, except in pictures. And even though his mom was thirty eight years-old she had a body on par with those young girls in magazines. She stood with the outside light framing her body, she looked angelic and David felt his desire rising and his ethical beliefs drop.

She didn’t need to say anything, instead his mother began to roam her own body with her hands. She began to put on a show for her only son. To seduce him. To get what she wanted, “Toilet Water”. She was the addict and her son was the only outlet to this addiction.

David sat up in bed, near the edge, watching as his mom manipulated her large breasts and the dark nipples. “Mom...?!” She reached out to him, and drew his head to her bosom.

The nipple entered his mouth and he suckled from some natural instinct. He could taste her salty skin, her stall perfume, and even her sweat. David quivered in uncontrolled delight as the other breast was also presented to him. He brought up his hands to hold her heavy breasts up and together, while her hands simply stroked his forehead and hair lovingly.

When finally David sat back, taking his hands from her warm body, and could see the glistening saliva he left upon her pale fleshy breasts.

His mother slowly turned until her back was to her son, then she bent over at the waist. One of her hands reached around and pulled a cheek apart, while the other reached between her legs to spread her vaginal lips. Her exposure was complete, David could see everything even in the dim light.

David extended one hand and touched his mothers warm smooth rear thigh. She didn’t move as his hand moved to her buttock, and pulled it apart from the other. For almost a minute, he viewed the dimly lit blonde pussy and asshole.

As he watched, the hand that was holding her outer vaginal lips apart moved and he watched as two fingers disappeared into her sex. His mother jack-hammered them into herself for several seconds then brought them out. She stood back up and turned about facing her only son, the slimy fingers were offered to him.

As he opened his lips, the juice covered fingers entered his mouth and he could taste the peculiar, and sensual taste of his mothers sex. She finally spoke after her long silence, “You can have this anytime dear.” He hungrily sucked her fingers clean. “But you know what I want.”

It was simply too much for the teenager, a naked woman offering herself to him was a dream come true. Even if it was his mother, his hormones now controlled his actions. Reaching out, mesmerized by her body, David slid a hand between her legs to cup her sex. He could feel the moisture there, as well as the furry bush covering a warm smooth slit.

The attractive woman lifted one leg to rest her foot on the edge of the bed, giving more access for her son. “You like mummy’s pussy baby?”

The vaginal slit seemed to lead him to the wonderful hole he had only heard about. His middle finger entered her easily, all the way to the knuckle. She moaned lightly and moved her hips forward to allow easier access.

“Go get the “Toilet Water” and I’ll let you fuck me dear.” She smiled uncertainly at her only son. He simply looked up and then quickly ran from the room, his pussy juice covered finger already in this mouth.

It took only a few moments for him to return with another small vial with a thimble full of his experiment. His mother spoke rapidly, anxiously, “Open it David, hurry!” He did, then set it down next to the bed.

David’s mother inhaled deeply, taking in all the musk. He watched as she began to tremble and concentrate upon the foul stench he could smell. As was expected, David watched as his mother began to show signs of her excitement. The hardened nipples, the tongue upon the lips, the hard eyes, and the familiar scent of his mothers enjoyment.

She turned her head towards her only son and looked down at his cock. Feverishly she jumped for the bed and stood next to it, bent over at the waist, her bottom raised for her sons enjoyment. His mom was breathing extremely fast, and could not wait for some pleasure and began to use her own hand upon her wet sex.

David could barely hear her mumble as she masturbated before him, “I don’t care anymore I just want your cock baby!” And, “Fuck me David, use me as your whore!”

As he stepped forward, she held open her vaginal lips to guide him to the pleasure hole he sought. His hips shot forward and he found himself inside his mothers sex. The squeals of delight she made was proof enough that she enjoyed him inside her most private of places.

She screamed into a pillow, as her first orgasm came upon her. David began to drive his hips back and forth, while looking down to watch his hard prick slide in and out of the sloppy wet hole below the pale cheeks.

It took only a few quick moments for his orgasm to begin, and he flooded his mothers love channel with an abundant amount of seed. While she ground her hips with enjoyment, and moaned out her pleasure as she also felt the sperm enter deep inside her.