The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXXVI (Part 4)

The first time Nolan noticed a change around his home was when his mom and dad were starting to argue nearly each day. At first they tried to keep their voices down and to keep their disagreements behind closed doors. Within a few weeks the arguments had turned to screaming and would erupt anywhere within their house, often before their son in the living room or at a meal. It was embarrassing and very troubling, to the teenager, to say the least.

Mom, soon, started to sleep in the spare room. Dad worked longer hours and Nolan rarely saw him any longer as he avoided his wife and his home as much as possible.

This was all going on during a time that should be one of the happiest of Nolan’s life. Just a month before the arguments began, Nolan was accepted into the prestigious school for gifted minds. At fifteen years old he already had one doctorate in Chemistry and half finished another in Biology. His favourite topic in school was DNA.

It didn’t take long for the gifted young man to learn the reason of the arguments, or at least the main reason that they argued, it was sex. Or lack thereof.

Thinking back about the time when the arguments started behind closed doors, Nolan realized his mother had started to change in some way. Around her home she dressed in a way that most would consider “over dressed”, with expensive fashionable clothing, jewelry and well applied make-up. She also catered to her only child much more, attending to his every need without his even asking. On top of all that, she put distance between her friends and family, until they became virtual strangers in only a matter of weeks. It was done so subtle that Nolan didn’t even notice until after the shouting started.

From all the fragments of screaming matches Nolan has been able to listen too, it seems that his father suspects his mother of having an affair because she will no longer “make love” with him. Remembering the recent changes in his mother, Nolan suspects it may be true.

“There are a couple of people coming over tonight, can you be home honey?” His dad was out of town, which was happening more times than not in the last short while, and his mother stood looking anxiously in his doorway.

Nolan, though brilliant, was still a teenager with all the trials and tribulations thereof. He made sure his skin magazine was properly hidden beneath a pile of clothing before he nodded to his mother.

“And Nolan, please dress nice. These are very important people.”

“Okay mom.” Though he should have thought more about it, he was too preoccupied with his dirty magazine and his throbbing cock to realize no meeting like this one has ever happened before.

She turned about but suddenly stopped and made one final, puzzling statement. “Whatever happens tonight dear, just remember I love you.” He thought he saw a tear in her eye as she closed the door behind her.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXXVII (Part 4)

Nolan stood when the small group of ladies came into the living room. His mother was smiling hugely, proudly, towards her son as she directed the ladies from the foyer. “Here he is.”

For some strange reason, Nolan felt as if he was a prize mare being shown off.

A very old woman, possibly even in her seventies, came forward and extended her hand. Nolan took it immediately and found her long slim hand to be strong but cold. He looked up into the woman’s intelligent and commanding eyes and realized this was the woman whom his mother was fawning over. Whomever she was, he thought, she was used to getting her own way.

For a very long awkward moment, her piercing gaze looked into Nolan’s brown eyes, as if to assess him.

Finally she pulled her hand from his and turned to sit in the sun by the window. Nolan realized that the woman, though ancient by his standards, was probably very attractive in her younger years. She wore expensive and immaculate clothing that seemed to accentuate her tall slim figure.

His mother came to stand next to him and placed her arm about his shoulder proudly, “Nolan I’d like you to meet Virginia.” The older woman wore a slight smile and was watching him like a predator.

Within her commanding gaze he noted, with surprise, what could only be a deep sadness.

“Nice to meet you Virginia.” He turned to the others but found that they had already found a seat or were standing behind Virginia. All were older than his mother but each was attractive in some mature way.

His mom directed him to a seat next to the old woman and sat next to him, holding his hand in both hers on her lap.

The setting and the actions of those about him caused the hairs on the back of his neck to stand up and he realized he was afraid.

No one spoke and all seemed to be waiting on Virginia to say something, anything. The large grandfather clock in the corner ticked away.

Finally, she spoke, “I’ve come a long way to meet you Nolan.”

This only puzzled him further. “Yes mamme.”

“Is there anything in life you want Nolan?”

Strange question, “I am not sure I understand?”

She thought for a second, “If I could grant you anything you want what would that be?”

Nolan the teenager answered with a smile, “I always wanted to be a rock star!”

It seemed as if the air in the room became thick and all the ladies held their breath and looked at Virginia, waiting. Suddenly the old woman began to break out laughing, with the others joining in. The awkwardness disappeared as soon as Virginia had started to laugh.

Finally settling down Virginia asked, “Why do you want to be a rock star Nolan?”

Was she serious he thought? It wasn’t a question he ever thought about. He certainly never wanted to be a rock star just to make music or even to be a celebrity. He knew why. With a shrug he answered, “Rock stars get lots of girls.”

He expected the ladies to again break out laughing and was surprised when they only just smiled sweetly at him. His mother pressed his hand into her lap fiercely.

Virginia sat looking again at him for several minutes before slowly standing, “I think you and your mother should come visit me my dear, I think we both can learn much from each other.”

Nolan stood and took the offered hand for a brief handshake. Virginia, followed by the other ladies left. His mother also following. He could hear them parting at the door before his mother returned.

“That was strange.” It had been.

She looked nervous and tried to smile, “I think you will like where Virginia lives dear. I’ve never been there but I’m told its an island somewheres off the west coast.” His mom came up to him and gave him a big motherly hug and whispered in his ear, “I’m so proud of you Nolan and I love you so much.”

He hugged her back, still puzzled, “I love you too mom.”

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXXXVIII (Part 4)

Nolan sat at the window seat and watched as the plane banked to starboard as it descended for a landing. His mother next to him was looking over his shoulder.

What he saw was a small island, but still several kilometres wide, with bright green ancient trees and bright white sandy beaches and gray rocky spurts that could almost be called mountains. It was, by anyones standards, beautiful. There was a large compound with small communities with comfortable houses leading up from the south beach to a huge home nearly at the top of the cliff and at the edge of the large compound. He saw tiny ants that could only be people moving about, not many but enough. The island was certainly not crowded.

This was the first time he had ever been out of his own country and expected Canada to be colder with snow, even in the middle of August, with primitive dwellings and vehicles. What he has seen so far was more luxurious than even his own grand home and neighbourhood.

His mother, having not said a thing since they boarded the smaller but still comfortable plane in Vancouver. She seemed nervous, scared while also being anxious.

Virginia, it seemed, was a very powerful and rich woman whom even put his own mother on awkward footing.

As the plane came down and bounced a few times upon the four foot waves, Nolan watched his mother. She looked more nervous the closer they had come to this island but each query had resulted in nothing to give a reason for her attitude.

Eventually the plane taxied to a long floating dock, stopped and was tied up. Several ladies stood in the breezy morning waiting for him and his mother to reveal themselves.

Nolan was nearly to the open hatch when his mother stopped him suddenly and turned to force her son to look her in the eye. “I don’t know why Virginia wanted you Nolan, but promise me that when we leave here you will love and respect me?”

The comment, request, startled him. “Of course mom.”

She shook him with her strong hands, “Promise me!”

“Okay ok, I promise.” She let him go.

As soon as he was standing upon the rocky dock a very attractive woman came forwards to shake his hand, “You must be Nolan. We have all been very anxious for your arrival!” She had a warm hand but not as warm as those green eyes of hers, he thought. “These ladies will see that your baggage will follow us.”

She turned and lead him to the shore and a waiting Hummer. “My name is Rachel by the way.” She saw that he was looking over his shoulder for his mom, “Not to worry, she will also follow us soon enough. Another girl will guide her.”

Rachel drove like a crazy woman up the winding hill towards the top of the mountain, though the compound gates and directly towards the huge house. She kept giving him small glances at every opportunity, while biting her bottom lip.

“Does this place have a name?”

Rachel nodded, “It used to have an old Indian name but now we call it ‘Isle of the Sisterhood’ but some of the older ladies call it the ‘Family Isle’.”

Nolan watched the scenery as they drove quickly by. With all its comfortable splendour and expensive, but subtle, elegance he was startled that he only saw women! And of those, most of them were in their forties and above.

He started to think this was some type of female cult yet he had to ask, “Is there no men here?”

Rachel seemed amused by the question, “Oh sometimes we have a couple guests for a few days but there hasn’t been a man here in nearly a year. And never has a man lived here with us.”

She spun the wide vehicle and skidded to a stop next to a tall totem pole. Rachel saw his interest and said, “Keeps evil from entering.” She took his hand and practically skipped as she lead him to the wide open porch and huge doors.

It opened before they got there, “Nolan, a pleasure.” One of the ladies that had accompanied Virginia but had said nothing, she must have been in her sixties, short round of face but with a pleasant smile on her lips. “I’m Mary, Virginia is reading in the garden.”

Rachel let go of his hand and started to back away, “I hope I’ll see you later Nolan. It was a pleasure to meet you.” She winked, “If you want to see me again don’t forget my name.”

She left before he had a chance to say goodbye.

“That girl has so much energy.” Laughed Mary. “Come in. Come in!”

She linked her arm into his and used his youth and strength while leading him through the wide hallways of the huge house. “Since our visit a week ago I had a house prepared for you. I’m sure you will be happy with the arrangement.”

“What about mom?”

“Oh hush. Your mom is fine.” Her way had a calming effect upon him and Nolan found himself immediately enjoying Mary’s company. “Its you that interests Virginia.”

Several minutes later the wall opened up and he found himself standing in a huge lush forest. Birds were squawking and the insects were buzzing and crawling about while the wind sang through the dense vegetation. It wasn’t just a garden, it was a virtual forest thought the teenager.

A thin path lead them through winding obstacles till Mary and Nolan emerged into a grass cleaning with a natural fountain. Virginia was seated upon a thick blanket reading a small book while another older woman was sipping wine and drawing a sketch of a bird a few feet away on a tree limb.

Mary cleared her throat but Virginia never even looked up, it was the other woman that did. “Oh my.” She put down her pencil and paper and reached out to take the elder woman’s ankle in a soft touch. “Our esteemed visitor is here dear.”

Finally Virginia looked up. “Nolan! A pleasure.” She slowly stood up upon her bare feet and came towards him while patting down her long skirt, “Your trip was uneventful I assume?”

“Yes mamme.”

She laughed lightly, “Call me Virginia dear, after all its my name.” The other two ladies laughed gently at this joke. “Come, let us see about getting some food for lunch, you must be starved.”

Still feeling out of his element, Nolan walked next to Virginia while Mary trailed a few feet behind. Virginia asked about the flight and then about his schooling, he answered all her questions. When she asked about girls, he only blushed and answered honestly that he didn’t have a girlfriend.

Virginia laughed and leaned down to whisper none too quietly in his ear, “Not to worry dear, I’m sure any woman on this island would love to be your girlfriend.”

He thought she was joking.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—IL (Part 4)

It had only been the three of them during lunch, which consisted mostly of fruit and salads. Another woman served them and then discreetly disappeared.

As the time expanded Nolan found himself becoming relaxed about Virginia and opened up with his answers to her many questions. Mary and Virginia often made small jokes that, at first, he didn’t understand. But soon he understood the delicate humour of their jokes and he found himself laughing along by the end of the meal.

Whenever he asked anything about the island or about the ladies upon it, Virginia only said, “Tomorrow dear, you just rest tonight. All will be answered tomorrow.”

Later, Virginia and Mary walked him about the huge house, larger than even he thought as much of it was built into the mountain, and showed him many different things. There was expensive artifacts from historical periods that Nolan had studied in school. There was even an abundant amount of gems and minerals laying about, gold and silver to be exact. No one seemed to think anything about the wealth presented so openly.

It was one long hallway that Nolan found himself so interested in, it was filled with pictures. “Yes, that was me... many many years ago.” Nolan had been right, Virginia had been a very attractive woman. Beautiful.

Not to be outdone, Mary waved Nolan over, “That was me.” She pointed to a picture. While Virginia had been gorgeous, Mary had been cute. Nolan guessed Mary had been in her teens when the picture was taken.

“Who is the girl standing next to you?”

Mary smiled and stared at the picture, her mind far away, “My sister.”

Nearly all the photos had women in them, and only women. At the end of the hallway a young man smiled at the head of a table with four others, including a very young sexy Virginia, his eyes twinkling towards the camera.

“Who is this?” It was the only male that he had yet noticed in any of the pictures.

Virginia answered somberly, “That was David. I will tell you all about him tomorrow Nolan.” She lead him away.

An hour later with his feet and legs aching, Nolan hugged both Mary and Virginia as they took their leave of them. A older woman silently lead him out of the house and down the hill to a moderate sized log house. She simply opened the door waited till he entered and then turned about to walk back up the hill.

Inside he found a teenage girl smiling hugely at him, “Oh Nolan-san, very pleased to meet you.” Getting closer, he discovered that she was Asian and by her first comment, Japanese. “My name is April.”

“Hi April.”

“I am to make you happy and see that you do not need anything while you stay here.”

“I’m fine thank you April.” She turned a light on and the shadows disappeared to reveal her tiny frame with short black hair and big bright brown eyes. “I am a little tired.”

“Of course Nolan-san. This way please.” She wore a loose long skirt that seemed to float about her as she walked, she was very fluid in her movements, as she lead him up the stairs to a large very comfortable room.

Nolan even tired as he was could not help but appreciated Aprils natural beauty or her pleasant manner.

A bed had already been turned down for him, “My I please you more Nolan-san?”

He wasn’t sure what she meant but thought it better not to assume. “Is mom staying here April?”

She looked puzzled, “I am sorry Nolan-san, I do not know where you momma stays tonight.”

He felt a little anxious not knowing where his mother was, but he had come to trust Virginia and knew that she would not allow anything untoward to happen to his mother. “I guess thats okay, I’ll find out tomorrow. Thanks April.”

She beamed, “No. Thank you Nolan-sama.” Her teeth were bright white and he liked her smile very much.

A few seconds passed and there was awkwardness suddenly, Nolan wanted to get undressed and go to bed but April still stood smiling before him. “Anything else April?”

“Thank you, no, Nolan-san.” She suddenly noticed his eyes shifting about and realized what he wanted, or thought she did. “May I help?” She made motions with her hands as if to help him undress.

Nervously and a little quick he answered, “No. Thank you. I am fine April.”

She nodded her smile slowly dissolving, “I be in room next door if you desire anything Nolan-san.”

“Thank you again, guess I’ll see you tomorrow morning?”

She left with a puzzled look on her face.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—L (Part 4)

The fresh air and quiet of the island, other than nature, seemed to cause Nolan to have one of the best night sleeps in memory. He took a long hot shower in the private bathroom, dressed in clothes that had been set out from his suitcase and descended downstairs.

Rachel was setting the table while April was feeding a bird that sat on the sill of the open window. “Morning.”

They both spun about and both smiled hugely. “Morning Nolan!”

“Morning Nolan-san.”

“You slept late and we didn’t know what you liked for breakfast?” Asked Rachel.

He sat at the table and replied, “Normally I just have a bowl of cereal or something.”

“Coming right up Nolan-san.” April flowed out of the dining room silently.

Rachel came over and sat near him. “Sleep well?”

“Very.” For some reason he felt very pleased with himself, must have been the good night sleep. “I’m surprised to see you so soon.” He had thought she was a driver or something and never gave her parting comment any thought.

She smiled, “Pleased to see me?”

He shrugged, “Sure.”

“April was concerned since you did not enjoy her last night, she thought maybe I would be more to your liking.” Rachel was sitting forwards, her face expectant.

Nolan was suddenly confused, how was he supposed to enjoy April last evening, he wondered? And how could Rachel be more to his liking?

Rachel saw his confusion and misunderstood, “She thought you did not like Japanese girls.”

That caused a frown in Nolan. A genius he may be but he was completely naive when it came to women.

Rachel understood suddenly and explained once more, bluntly, “That you did not take her to bed with you, she thought you did not like her.”

Now he understood, April had thought to join him last night! She was not just a maid or a servant but also was a bed companion. He could have had intercourse with her last night. On top of that, Rachel was here now to also be available to him if he wanted her.

He sat there with mouth open in total astonishment. Even in his wildest fantasies he never imagined something so blatantly sexual. The two women, April probably his age and Rachel ten years older, were more than happy to sleep with him.

Not sleep, Nolan corrected himself, but to fuck.

That last word blasted his consciousness and he sat stunned.

April appeared and set a bowl and spoon before him, then she set a large glass of orange juicee next to that. All the while he sat wide eyed and open mouth.

It had to be some type of strange cult was what he was thinking, because women don’t act like this where he lived.

Rachel was confused at his response and retreated to the kitchen, with April, to retrieve their meals.

Soon they joined him and the three ate in silence.

Only when he was finished did Rachel finally mention, “Virginia requested that you join her when your finished your meal Nolan.”

He nodded and allowed Rachel to lead him back up the hill to the large house.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LI (Part 4)

Nolan was left waiting by himself for a long while in a large well furnished library until Virginia finally joined him. She came in wearing a flowing white silk robe that billowed about her as she came in. He was startled to realize Virginia wore nothing beneath it and with the light just right the silk was translucent enough to see through. Her old body was exposed if he choose to look, which he found that he couldn’t help it.

“Ah Nolan dear.” She sat down across from him and set the tray of tea down between them. Virginia began to pour two cups for them. “One lump or two?”

He suddenly blushed and thought she was speaking of Rachel and April.

“The tea dear, sugar?” He nodded and she handed him the cup and saucer.

She took her own and sat back, crossed her legs which exposed one long limb nearly to her hip, and watched him minutely. “We need your help Nolan, and I’m going to convince you to stay and join us before telling you what we need from you.”

Nolan sat silently remembering that Rachel said only girls lived on the island. “But I’m a guy?”

Virginia smiled privately, “One of the requirements that was necessary when we went looking for you.”

It was all very puzzling to him, as he knew it was supposed to be. Nolan also knew it was pointless to ask what the help was, instead he asked, “What are you going to do to convince me to stay?”

Virginia smiled and answered honestly, “By telling you all our secrets.”

Some kind of secret woman cult he thought, “What secrets?”

“That every woman on this island is a slave to something called ‘Toilet Water’.” She watched him very closely.

‘Slave’?

Virginia continued, “You remember that photo yesterday, of that smiling young man in the picture—that was David. He created the ‘Toilet Water’ many years ago by mistake. I don’t presume he was as intelligent as you are Nolan, but he was a very bright young man.”

“Was?”

“He died a few years ago.” She looked down at her cup and was suddenly saddened. After a deep breath she continued, “The scent of ‘Toilet Water’ did strange things to the ladies around him...”

“Do you mean you Virginia?”

“Yes I was one of first.” Another sip. “... it heightened their sexuality until they became fanatical for pleasure.” He looked confused and Virginia reworded what she said, “Every woman that smelled the scent became very sexually excited.”

She continued, “And every woman that smelled its scent, even once, was immediately addicted and had to have a constant diet of the fumes regularly. The odd thing, except to David, was that it only had this affect on women never on men.”

This whole trip, right down to this surreal conversation was like being in some strange dream. This like this don’t just happen in the world Nolan lived in.

“Time went by and David claimed many women for his slaves, he even created a discreet business that sold ‘Toilet Water’ only to the super-rich so they too could have slaves.”

“When he died, David told me the formula that created this addictive musk. I changed how David’s ‘Family’ was and now we live in a nearly man-free society.”

Birds were singing outside the window and a kite could be seen flying upon the breeze somewheres down the hill.

Lets just pretend everything Virginia said was true Nolan thought, “Why me?”

“Because of your abilities, your genius in Bio-Chemistry and because your a man.” She hide nothing from him. “We rarely acquire new ladies for our Sisterhood but we seduced your mother to have her complacent in introducing you to me and to have you travel to my isle.”

Nolan’s heart beat faster and he felt suddenly scared, “Seduced?”

Virginia nodded, “Yes Nolan. She too is addicted to ‘Toilet Water’.”

It hit him hard, she was given this addictive drug because of his abilities. Nolan prayed this was all some joke or a dream, anything but reality.