The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LII (Part 4)

Nolan’s mother had taken her son out of school, yes genius’s go to school during the summer, and on this small trip. A “short trip” she had called it, but Virginia had promised that he would enjoy it so much he would not ever want to leave. The young man wanted to leave right now actually.

“Would you like to see your mother dear?” Asked the old, anything but matronly woman.

He nodded, anxious to see a familiar face, anxious to know if his mother was okay.

A second later Nolan’s mom came into the room staring at the floor before her. Virginia never said a word but continued to sip her tea as the younger woman came forward to stand between the two couches and the two seated people.

Nolan looked at his mom and saw that she was wearing her nicest outfit, expensive and seductive. It highlighted her amble breasts, shapely legs and small waist he was startle to notice. She wore no jewelry and her makeup was done sparsely.

“Have you never noticed dear, that your mother is a very attractive woman?” Virginia was watching him watch her, while his mother only watched her own feet in her black heels.

He never said anything but it was true, he never honestly noticed how attractive she was. Oh, of course he knew she was pretty—the prettiest mother at his school—yet not in a way that a man admires a woman.

It startled him that he looked at her like that now.

Virginia, still looking at Nolan, ordered, “Tell your son what you were doing since he last saw you?”

Without hesitation but in a tiny voice, “I have been in training to be a good slave.”

“Though we have not seduced many ladies in recent years, April being the last, we have not forgotten the old ways.”

“Tell your son what you will do for more ‘Water’.”

His mom never moved, “I would do anything.”

“Do you know why we made you a slave?”

“To help convince my son to stay and help the Sisterhood.”

“Only partially correct, what is the rest slave!” Virginia’s voice had taken on a new harsher quality to it.

“To make him happy.”

Nolan had to break this spell she was in and his voice cracked, “Mom?”

She whispered in response, “Yes master?”

He sat back, his amazement complete. That word was so foreign to him, coming from his own mother.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LIII (Part 4)

Virginia sat forwards and put both tea cups on the tray, stood, and left silently with the tray in hand. Nolan was alone with his mother whom had just confessed her only child as her ‘Master’.

The air was suddenly thick, the sounds outside the room loud, his mother rubbing her palms on the outside of her thighs.

“She is gone mom, you don’t have to play this game any more?”

It was a futile attempt.

She finally looked up into her son’s eyes and asked, “Is that what you think? That this is all some type of game?” She sounded almost angry with him.

He shrugged helplessly. “Mom, I don’t know what they expect of me...?” Or of her he wanted to add.

Her gaze softened and she smiled gently, “I was not sure when the Sisterhood asked, but they were sure after this morning that you are still a virgin right Nolan?”

He felt the blood flow to his cheeks, he felt embarrassed at his lack of knowledge with regards to April and Rachel. He croaked, “Yes.”

“Then they expect you to sit back and enjoy loosing your virginity with me.” She had said it so calmly, gently. As if she was explaining the most mundane thing to a child.

She was his mother but all he could say, “What about dad?”

His mom came towards him till she stood above his seated form and shrugged, “What about him. I no longer belong to him, only to the Sisterhood... and you if you want me.”

As if they had a will of their own, his eyes slowly descended and again looked at his mother in a very naughty sort of way. She wore black three-inch heels that highlighted her slim feet, tiny ankles and shapely calves perfectly. The white coloured nylons lead up to the hem of her smoke coloured skirt that started just above her knee. It was tight without being obvious, and showed off her sexy hips, small round stomach and tiny waist. A white blouse that was translucent enough to reveal her white bra and silk undershirt beneath. It was a very expensive outfit, as he knew his father had complained bitterly at her expenses the last few weeks, but this looked fabulous in it.

When he was finished with his appraisal he returned to find her smiling proudly at him. “I’m very glad you find me attractive honey.” She licked her lips and slowly bent forwards, eyes closing.

Nolan sat stunned as his own mother came face to face with him and her lips suddenly touched his own. They were very moist, he remembered the sight of her pink tongue as they licked at them, they were also soft and very hot. Never before had the teenager been kissed by a woman.

It was a sparse kiss, gentle with a promise of more. She pulled back opened her eyes and smiled gently at her only child. “Did you like?”

He only nodded. He had, he was embarrassed to admit.

She stood back straight and without taking her eyes from his, she lifted the hem of her skirt slowly till it rose just below the junction where her thighs met her torso. It also revealed the nylons were of the stocking type, that stopped mid-thigh and looked incredible upon her. Those were what his favourite models in those nude magazines wore and it caused a heated bolt of flame to shoot through his body.

Slowly, she put both hands upon his slim shoulders then placed one knee next to him then the other. His mother was suddenly seated directly upon his lap, her face an inch from his. It was lewd, it was immoral but he was startled to admit, it was very sexy.

She wiggled towards him slightly and he nearly jumped when he felt the heat of her crotch press against his own. Rapidly his cock began to fill and harden against her hot mound.

Blood again came to his face in embarrassment but his mom again leaned in and he found her lips upon his own to distract him. This time the kiss lasted longer, it was a kiss he had only imagined in fantasy. An open mouthed kiss from a sexy woman.

Nolan knew he was awkward but she helped him without being obvious. When his lips didn’t part for her kiss, a tiny pink tongue gently pried his dry lips apart and her head tilted so they lock mouths perfectly. Then that same tongue, unexpectedly, slipped past both set of lips and he felt it upon his own. It tasted wonderful, it felt sensuous.

With both her hands she took his wrists in a feather touch and lifted them from the couch. Slowly, simultaneously, she lowered them upon her and placed her hands again upon his shoulders. Nolan found his hands were touching her warm smooth sexy thighs and nylon stocking. As a test he moved one up and the tips of his fingers felt bare skin where the stocking ended.

As a response, his mother moaned lightly into his mouth and ground her crotch into his own.

Soon, he was generously fondling her thighs, the first intimate touch of a woman that his hands had ever experienced. He marvelled in the sexy nylon stockings but was thrilled every time he touched her bare intimate skin. Especially since, each time he did she again moaned and ground her hot sex mound into his painfully-hard cock.

When she finally pulled her face from him, he saw his saliva upon her chin and that also caused his cock to jerk against her. She smiled happily and asked, “How about we retire to your house?” Her eyes spoke volumes and for once he wasn’t embarrassed but excited.

“Okay.” He realized he could barely speak, so excited that his one word came out cracked.

She slowly stood back up and pulled her skirt back down her thighs. But not before her son got a glimpse of her white panties and the dark dampness between her thighs. She held a hand out to help him up, to lead him to a moment in history for the young man.

He took it but asked as he was hauled up, “Mom are you under the drug right now?” Nolan had to know if it was the ‘Toilet Water’ or him that had caused her excitement.

She smiled sweetly and understood, his mom wrapped her arms about his neck and pressed her sex body against his. Their faces were at the same level without her heels on so she stood slightly higher than Nolan. A soft kiss, a lovers kiss. “There is no ‘Water’ in the air my love only the smell of my lust.”

Nolan was confused until he realized there was a smell in the air, it was a distinctive scent that was impossible to explain. Though he now knew exactly what it was and it caused his cock to stay hard all the way down the hill to his house.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LIV (Part 4)

Thankfully April nor Rachel were anywhere to be found, but they had left the bedroom prepared for Nolan’s return. The bed had been made up but the sheets turned down. The windows were wide open to allow the summer warmth in as well as the refreshing sea breeze. A tray of fruit, water and small bite-sized cakes lay beside the bed.

It embarrassed him to know that someone knew of this union with his own mother, he knew the taboo’s placed upon his lust by society. Though, probably not this society corrected Nolan.

His mother, on the other hand, came in and kicked off her shoes so she was the same height at her son and again wrapped her arms about his neck and pressed her body against his.

“Kiss me my lover!” His lips found hers and her tongue again slide into his mouth. He pulled his lips from hers and began to kiss her face and neck, it only seemed natural. She guided his face while whispering, “I’m yours forever my son... lover... master! I’ll do anything to make you happy...”

She took one of his hands and pulled it behind her and placed it upon her own ass. Nolan felt the soft firmness beneath his hand and forgot her inviting neck as he tested and felt the one feminine check beneath his hand.

The other hand, anxious now with the first taste of her bottom, began to fumble with the buttons on the side of her skirt. She knew of his haste but also of his inexperience. Gently she pulled away and stood before the large open window, the sea at her back.

With a seductive smile both her hands began to slowly undo her gray skirt while her only child practically panted with lust as he watched her. She spread her legs wide allowing the bright sunshine to hint at the curves still hidden by her skirt. Her son fell backwards until he sat comically upon the end of the bed.

Nolan began to unbutton his own shirt, unzip his pants and pull his clothing from his body as his mother stood a meter away. She didn’t dance about nor did she wink seductively, she never needed too. Her slow deliberate motions revealed her sexy mature body inch by inch and her patience had her son panting with desire.

When the skirt ended at her feet even the unexperienced Nolan knew the dark patch upon her simple white cotton panties were from her own desire. The knowledge gave him the last bit of nerve to drop his underwear to the floor and leave him totally naked.

At seeing her son’s thrusting hard penis, the middle-aged mother and wife paused and stared. It was enough to again cause embarrassment in the teenager and Nolan grabbed at the bedspread to cover his crotch. Certainly it was a small cock, four and a half inches hard, and even the genius Nolan had always been conscious of his size in relation to those stories in some of his adult magazines.

With only her bra, panties and stockings Nolan’s mom was a very attractive sight. Her pause in the strip tease and its reaction in her son finally registered and she realized what he must be thinking.

Nolan watched as she took the two steps to stand just before him, “Darling?” She placed a hand upon his shoulder and shook him gently, trying to get his gaze up to her own. “Honey, what’s wrong?”

Nolan shrugged.

She tried to lift his chin so her son would look at her, to no success. “Darling is it because I starred at you?”

He nodded affirmative.

His semi clothed mother smiled and reached down to one hand, ensuring that his other still held the pillow in place. It would not do to force him under any circumstances. Turning his palm upwards she placed it between her thighs and pulled upwards until it seated against her crotch.

Nolan looked up at the sight of his hand upon the hot very wet white panties.

“This is what the sight of your cock does to me dear!” She ground her pelvis into his hand. Even through the panties his hand was already soaked.

She pushed his hand away and her son watched as she quickly pushed her panties to her ankles. “Now touch me my love. See exactly what you do to me!”

When Nolan returned his hand to her crotch he felt the incredible body of a woman. His excited and sexy mother actually. “Oh my god!”

At his exclamation, she closed her eyes and let her head fall back as her son explored about her crotch.

Nolan was staring at the hairless mound of his own mother, and she was devouring his attentions. Accidentally a finger slipped between the sloppy wet lips of her sex and she groaned out, “Yes Nolan, yes!” Instead of pulling it out he pushed it in further and added another finger.

“Fuck me darling, fuck my cunt!” She practically screamed out between heavy pants.

Nolan stole a look up at her face and saw that her eyes were closed tight and her head lolling about on her shoulders. He finally let go of the blanket between his legs and reached up to her still covered breast to squeeze it tightly.

“Fuck my cunt, pinch my nipples... oh my god!” With trembling hands she reached behind herself and unbuckled the brassiere and let it fall between them.

Nolan stared at the first naked woman of his life, other than the very erotic white stockings she still wore. It was also the most important woman in his life, his very own mother, the woman who had given birth to him.

It was perhaps a strange time to think of such things, but Nolan was reminded at the actions he was currently doing to her body was called incest. It was illegal and possibly immoral. It was also the most erotic thing in his young life.

With each slow lunge of his fingers she threw her head about. With each squeeze upon her soft white breast she mewed. She desired him, wanted him to touch her, finger her. Possibly even fuck her.

He knew this wasn’t the mother he had grown up with. The woman whom had breast fed him, changed his diaper, walked him to his first day at school or who had clapped frantically at his first music concert with other gifted students. No, it was a woman whom had been perverted with the ‘Toilet Water’, a drug that was swimming in her system that caused her to do things she normally would not do.

Yet, contrary to all these things, it was a mother that he had not seriously considered. A woman, a sexual toy, for his pleasure. Something normally incomprehensible was made possible by this addictive drug. She was a woman that now excited him stronger than anything else in his young life.

With his sexual energy driving his passions and perverting his mind and heart, Nolan knew he wanted his own mother as a slave. A sex slave! It had been planned this way, by Virginia the head of the Sisterhood, yet he didn’t feel anger or resentment. Only hot red passion to see this sexy mature woman, and perhaps others latter, enjoy giving him pleasure.

“I...”

She pulled her head back from her neck and opened her wide-looking eyes to stare into her son’s, “Yes baby, anything?”

Nolan pulled his fingers and hands from her body and looked right into her eyes, “I want you mom.”

She smiled hugely, gently pushed her son down upon his back on the bed while whispering, “God yes!”

There was no patience or seductiveness now. The woman formally known as his mother quickly climbed up above him, grabbed his teenage cock and stabbed herself in the cunt with it.

For the first time of his life, Nolan was inside a woman. He was no longer a virgin.

His mother placed both her hands next to her son’s head and began to moved rapidly up and down. Her body engulfing his hard member, again and again. Her wetness coating his crotch and even the bed beneath him. The coupling loud with her juiciness. Her breather laboured and fast. Even the smell of her body both familiar and new, all seemed to add to the rhythm of this first time.

Nolan just watched and experienced.

It was the best day of his young life.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LV (Part 4)

Nolan was eating an nectarine as his mother ate his cock. They both made a lot of noise and slurped at the abundant juices.

It had only been a few minutes ago when Nolan had lost his virginity to his mother. A minute later he had begun his orgasm deep within the woman who had given birth to him, her own immediately following. It was the most powerful of his sexual life, the first with a woman.

Seconds had past and they had lain panting with each other, her body sticky with sweat and stuck to his own. He loved it. He loved her. He lusted for more.

Nolan’s penis only went half hard and his mother looked up into her son’s eyes and saw that he still desired her. It was her only charge in her life, to pleasure her son and she took much enjoyment that he found her sexy enough to still desire her. Her only other male lover, her husband, so far away and now forgotten, never desired her after he finished. It always had signalled the end of the coupling. Of course the Sisterhood had prepared her, told her what to do, to give up her modesty and her inhibitions so that she now lived in a world of pleasure. It mattered none that it took the ‘Water’ to help that process along. She was her son’s property now and she lived for his pleasure.

Gently she slid her sweaty body off him and crawled down. She needed to see it, feel it, smell it and especially taste it. It was a new experience, using her mouth, that the Sisterhood had taught her. It stood slimy and pink a right angle to him, and it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen in the world. Nothing would stop her, could stop her desire as she moved her face forwards and began to lick the length of it.

The taste of the both of them excited her even more but she tried to ignore it until he made a motion that he wanted her. So she closed her eyes and made love with her mouth to her son’s cock.

Nolan watched for several minutes then reached for a piece of fruit by the bed to eat. It would be this way for as long as he helped the Sisterhood, gave them what they wanted.

Or would it?

A woman, especially his own mother, pleasuring him with her mouth. Even the stories in the adult magazines were never so graphic, so visual to even hint at the pleasure of this moment. It was the perfect day; the perfect room, the sexy woman, the woman of unmentionable fantasies begging for him.

Nolan felt her sex press against the top of his foot and felt her grind against him. She still wanted him! Even without the ‘Toilet Water’ she desired her own son, her offspring, even to the point of sucking his cock and humping his leg.

This was the life that Virginia had lived, had promised him. It was his heaven.

“Come up here mom.” She opened her eyes and rushed to comply. A smile upon her lips the whole time.

She lay next to her son and watched as he held the fruit an inch above her nipples until a thick cold drop fell upon her. It caused an electric reaction to run through her body and another when Nolan leaned over and licked her nipple clean. He moved the juicy fruit to her other nipple and repeated the performance. “Oh god!”

Then he placed it above his semi-erect penis and allowed a drip to land upon the head of his cock. Her son instructed, “Your turn.” She scrambled about until she was inverted to him and licked him firmly and slowly just as he had done to her nipples.

“Mom?”

She looked down between them at her son and saw his furled brow. “Yes my love?”

“What exactly did the Sisterhood do to you to get you to...?” He was staring embarrassed at his fruit.

She knew what he was asking, “To turn me into your lover?” He nodded affirmative.

“Yes. I’d like to know please.” She again turned about on the bed and pressed her body against his.

“Anything Nolan, anything you want.”

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LVI (Part 4)

She placed her head upon his chest and allowed her hand to gently grasp his penis and stroke it softly. “It started only a few months ago. A woman my own age came to my door unexpectedly. As we talked I suddenly felt very aroused to the point that I felt as if I would rape the unknown woman before me. I had never even considered another woman as a lover, nor had a thought about cheating on your father.”

Nolan shifted nervously, she had just cheated on his father, with him.

“This woman simply stepped forwards and suddenly kissed me. I flung my arms around her as she pushed be back into my own house where we fell upon the floor in the foyer and she licked me to oblivion.” She giggled gently, “The door was even left open but I never even noticed.” His mom licked her palm and returned it to his cock and began to stroke him with more earnest energy. “Its hard to explain. I never felt so excited so out of control so wanton, so sexy. This woman felt it also, I found out later, and I returned the pleasure she had given me.”

“It was hours that I had sex with that woman and I awoke alone and naked in the living room. The smell of female pussy”, Nolan could smell hers right now actually, “was strong and I knew it wasn’t all a dream.” His mom tried to move her head down to his cock but he wanted to hear this story and held her head against his chest.

“Keep going mom.”

“The next day another woman came to my door and within a few minutes I was kneeling between her legs and licking like some dyke maniac. It seemed impossible to me latter as I remembered it all. The next day a young teenager had come to my door, April I later learned, and I was again given to my passions. This continued for nearly a month until I was looking forwards to the ring of my doorbell and an unknown woman waiting outside. Then none showed up for nearly a week and I was going crazy. I must have fucked your father four times that last weekend but never enjoyed a second of it. It was the last time I let him touch me.” She sounded embarrassed, nearly as much as Nolan was to listen.

“Then a very old woman showed up at my door and not caring about her age was expecting to succumb to my passion. Instead she came to talk. I don’t remember too much but she explained that I was addicted to a drug and that they wanted me to help seduce you. I through a fit and screamed for the bitch to leave... then she crushed a vial and I was between her old legs licking like a mad woman.”

“As it had been early in the day I soon found myself the centre of a multitude of naked females. Our living room had turned into a lesbian orgy without me even noticing. I was passed around by many of the ladies that had come to my door in the weeks previous. I only remember endless pussy and numerous orgasms.”

“Alone and very tired I lay in a puddle of my own spend with my body covered with uncountable other ladies juices. I knew then that I needed this; I don’t mean the drug or the pussy, but I need this pleasure in my life. That was when I knew I would help them seduce you. I would later learn they also expected me to be your slave.”

“And?” Nolan was stroking the upper side of her breast as his cock thrust firmly towards the ceiling.

She was silent for a time then continued. “It was then that I began to train. I was to show up at a house not far from our own where I would be told to do things... all things. All holes were used and I learned to enjoy any sexual attention at these places. I was bound and gagged and trained to enjoy being spanked and hurt. I was humiliated and treated like a dog to the point that I would get wet just by the feeling of a collar about my neck.”

“So many woman with fake cocks used me that I could not remember even a dozen of their names. I loved every second. I was given endless amounts of ‘Water’ when I was good and when I was bad I had to beg even to be allowed to touch my own body. Then, when I was nearly a machine or toy for anyone or thing that wanted me, they started to condition me for you.”

“Me?”

“Yes darling, you.” She gulped and continued, “They told me they used to do this, a man named Tony had developed the technique, to train a woman to be the total slut and then to condition her to be a slut only for one person. It was how the Family, what the Sisterhood used to be called, used to make their money; selling conditioned women to wealthy men. It always worked, and it worked in me too. I was a slave to only one man, you Nolan.”

“Wow. When did you know all this? That you were to be for me?”

“Nearly from the beginning but never knew when until Virginia invited us to this island.”

The silence was thick until Nolan ended it, “I’m glad it worked out this way mom.” He was able to reach far enough to gently pinch a nipple.

She squealed and jerked against him, her sloppy wet sex grinding the hair near his head. “Oh honey, I’m so glad too!”