The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LXIII (Part 4)

Virginia returned to the island and felt it immediately, knew something was wrong. Mary told her everything at the dock and didn’t stop talking even as they took the Hummer up the mountain.

The angry older woman stormed through her home till she entered the large lounge that had often been a scene of orgies. That was what it was currently being used for.

Virginia stood in the doorway so angry that she could barely talk and looked down at the scene before her. Tony was seated in a chair, his naked old body disgusting to her, though Rachel didn’t seem to mind as she knelt naked between his knees sucking on his old knob. Behind her April pumped a fake phallus, attached by a belt to her hips, into the sexy woman’s cunt. Behind her Nolan’s mother, also with a strap on cock, fucked April. And behind her, Nolan fucked his mother. Tony was smoking a cigar, a habit he took to hide the scent of the ‘Water’ from his nostrils, and telling the story about how they had purchased an American Senator’s wife. Nolan was smiling as he pumped into his mother, finding the story very humorous.

Virginia noticed other ladies within the room, at least a dozen more. Ten of which she noticed as the most comely women of the island, none below the age of forty. There was two other ladies, one a young teenager that four of the ladies were ganging up with and the other looked in her middle thirties, who had the remainder of the lesbians for her pleasure.

The ‘Toilet Water’ was thick in the air.

Virginia closed the door and felt her hands trembling, she wanted to enter and join, to take a deep breath of the scent and fall to the floor to wrap her body in female flesh. The sight of Nolan’s young cock, as it pistoned in and out of his mother, brought another urge to the old woman.

She stumbled through the huge house till she collapsed upon the floor before her private room. Virginia tried to yell out but the trembling in her limbs had turned to incredible pain in her chest.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LXIV (Part 4)

Nolan watched as two of the islands medical staff, yes the island its own small hospital, complete with nurses and a doctor, carefully took Virginia out of the house. The islands matriarch had a massive heart attack and only the quick actions of her loving Mary had saved her life, though the doctor had said the older woman may never fully recover.

Tony was still in the lounge, popping pills to help him keep his hard on as he enjoyed Rachel for the countless time in the last ten days.

Nolan’s mother stood behind him, her hand upon his shoulder as they rolled the delicate old woman from the house. He was feeling extremely guilty, while he pleasured himself Virginia had lain out here on the cold marble alone.

Then they were gone and Nolan was left with only his mother and the sounds of the islands forests.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LXV (Part 4)

Nolan retired back to the small house he had first inhabited when he came to the island, the same room that his mother and he had first lain.

Nolan’s mother attended to him, every one else was ordered to leave them alone and not to disturb him. For days his mother cooked and cleaned the house for her son, and each night she lay alone as her son did not request her presence. She offered herself, always and several times each day, but nothing she could do would seduce her son to have her return to his bed. She felt old and useless, her son was in pain and she could not do anything to help. He had also ordered her not to talk unless spoken too, so she walked about the house in silence and near-tears.

For the first week Nolan stared out of a bay window to the forest and ocean beyond, speaking to no one and asking for nothing. His mother simply brought food, left it on the table next to him and then left. She would return later to find him seated exactly the same position but with the plate empty.

Each day he sent his mother to the hospital and each day she returned to say that Virginia was still on life-support and it was not known if she would live.

After that first week, Nolan sent his mother to return with the papers that Virginia had told him about. Now he spent every waking minute reading and re-reading the formula to the Families power. He lost himself in the pen written scratch that was half a century old, a man that used power to fulfil his lusts.

Surprisingly Tony didn’t come to the house or acknowledge even Nolan’s loss. He did go to the hospital and stood above the silent woman as he gloated her attack and the powerless new leader, Nolan. He fucked every woman that moved on the island, except the one sleeping in the room next to Nolan—his mother, and the one in a coma—Virginia.

The two new ladies, both that Tony suggested he include in the Family, Nolan’s cousin Shelly and her mom, his aunt, Jennifer, anxiously attended each orgy that Tony had, hungry for more of that new and exciting scent.

New slaves were appearing on the island, and all the ladies now wore collars, though solid gold, while Nolan never made notice of it and studied. He ordered some bio-chemistry books from the mainland, as well as some tools, his mother met the boat and returned with several boxes that he had requested.

Things were changing, even Nolan had to notice when he looked out his window at the clouds and ocean. There was a new wooden chair upon a platform down near the docks, that was being used as a punishment. Always one of the islands original inhabitants, one per day sometimes more, were tied upon this chair. Seated thus, the woman would have a large phallus inserted beneath the chair into her vagina another into her anus and a mask for a third to insert into her mouth. These fake cocks were powered by the islands generators and would move within the woman. At first it was pleasurable and then later, remember there was no scent in the air, it became painful and not much longer torturous. Tony watched each punishment with a handful of his chosen harem.

More ladies came to the island, mothers with young daughters, teenagers and co-eds. Each had to crawl from the plan or boat as a whip-mistress, as they were now called, hit them with leather straps. Each one that came was already addicted, each a slave.

Then came the men, mostly older expensively dressed men looking nervous but leaving later with huge smiles. There was not many of these, but enough.

Nolan had stopped reading David and Virginia’s notes regarding the ‘Water’ after a month and again returned to looking out his window—purposely ignoring all that happened on the island.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LXVI (Part 4)

Nolan stood sheepishly next to the white bed, looking down at the ancient and bedridden face of the woman that had introduced him to the Family. The same woman that had raped his mother by forcing an addictive substance down his throat. Also the same woman that he now felt extreme guilt for.

“Nolan?” He tired to smile but failed.

Nolan had been told hours before that Virginia was awake and taken off the life-support equipment, then stood here until she had acknowledged him.

“Mary sat by my side nearly the whole time I was sick.” In a coma, but Nolan was not prepared to correct her. Mary sat on the other side of the bed, holding her mistress’s hand lovingly. Behind him, Nolan’s mother waited anxiously.Virginia looked at the soft round old face and a smile passed between the two, a smile that only two people that had been intimate for a very long time could share.

“She has told me about what Tony is doing, you must stop this madness!” Virginia started to cough violently.

She misunderstood Nolan’s silence, everyone but maybe his mother did, “I’m so sorry Virginia.”

The woman smiled after Mary whipped the spittle from her chin. “I was not wrong about you—you have the heart to release my Family’s soul from our bane.”

Nolan nodded negatively, “Its not about the ‘Toilet Water’...”

“Its all about the ‘Toilet Water’!” Snapped Virginia. She took a deep breath and looked to Nolan’s mother and Mary, “Leave us please.” They did.

“Do you think Tony’s madness has nothing to do with the ‘Water’?”

“I think his madness lies in the power he craves.”

“True! Yet what gives him that power?” She chuckled, and Nolan felt that she understood the weight upon his heart and soul.

“Do you know what caused my heart attack?”

Nolan nodded his face turning red, “The party Tony had thrown and which you walked into.”

“Wrong!” She smiled triumphant, “I had opened the door and saw the orgy that Tony had always enjoyed—I had known the seduction of the flesh for a man of your age and stamina.” She again chuckled and he turned even an darker shade of red. “No! It was my desire to join in that caused my attack, the personal battle within me.” He sat open mouthed stunned. “I don’t have the strength I used to have. The last thought that I remember is about your cock, hard and wet from your mothers juices. I craved it so!”

Nolan dropped back into a chair and stared in surprise at the older woman.

“So you see young man, its all about the ‘Water’. Even now my old cunt remembers and wants that cock in me.” He couldn’t help it but stole a look down at the strategic spot in the blanket.

Virginia’s voice softened, “I know the urges of the flesh Nolan, lord knows all that I have enjoyed. I would have granted you Shelly and Jennifer without a thought, your work is much more important than two other additions to the Sisterhood.”

“Find a cure for my Sisterhood Nolan, allow us to grow past this addictive drug created by a horny teen hungry for his mothers flesh?” She was nearly pleading with him and Nolan realized this woman probably never begged anything from anyone.

“And Tony?”

She shrugged, “He is nothing, simply another addict of the ‘Water’ but different of course.”

Virginia was looking tired, “Mary said he has not found it?”

Nolan knew immediately what she referred too. “I have them.” The papers, the formula to the ‘Toilet Water’. Nolan had sent for them within days of Virginia’s heart attack, Tony’s celebration orgy had only been winding down at that point and he didn’t yet think about the formula.

She smiled, “Then you have the power over all of us Nolan. Please send in Mary and your mother.”

They returned, along with the doctor and two nurses. “Before everyone here, I formally resign my position as the head of the Sisterhood and give total rights to each and every one of us to Nolan. He is now the head of our Family.”

Nolan sat stunned with his mouth open. The ladies standing around the clean white room, all but Nolan’s mother now wearing the gold collar, listened but did not believe a teen boy could best Tony.

Virginia fell immediately asleep, a smile upon her lips.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LXVII (Part 4)

It was only minutes after Nolan returned to his house that he spun his mother about and wrapped his arms about her, he kissed her with a passion that she once gave him. Her startled impotence quickly overcome she returned the passion of the kiss with her own. Hands grappled and clothing tore, Nolan and his mother ripped the others covering off.

On the floor, in the entrance to his little house, Nolan pumped his young hard cock within his mothers sex. Both of them half wearing some of the clothing that they had donned to the hospital. Her sex was hot and wet, his cock hard and throbbing. It was her body that released first, and she screamed with pleasure. His followed less than a minute later.

Both of them lay panting, his cock still submerged, when the older woman gently kissed her son’s brow, “I’m proud of you my son.”

Tears came to his eyes and Nolan whispered into his mothers bosom, “I don’t want to be the head of the Family mom, I don’t want to be responsible for all these people!” She didn’t say anything but brushed his brow and kissed his head.

Silence and only the birds outside sung till Nolan asked, “How did you fare without...?” He was asking what did she do without the scent to quell her urges these last weeks.

“I have a small supply that I used, when you slept.” He didn’t say anything so she added, “Every object resembling... ever wonder why I had so many candles in my room?”

Nolan began to laugh and his mother kissed his brow, knowing all was to be okay.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LXVIII (Part 4)

It took exactly two hours till Tony sent Rachel and April to the house that Nolan and his mother shared. Two hours since Virginia had granted the head of the family to Nolan.

Rachel and April stood wearing nothing but their collars and sandals, a chain locking the two necks two feet apart, “Master Tony demands your immediate attendance!” Rachel had the louder voice and her message reverberated off the walls.

Nolan and his mother started to laugh up at the naked slaves, as they cuddled naked as well upon the futon in the room that Nolan had spent so much time in these last weeks. Nolan laughed louder, his mothers more reserved.

April and Rachel looked nervous and scared, it would probably be the public chair as a punishment if they did not have Nolan return to their master immediately.

“I acknowledge no one as ‘master’ Rachel.” The sexy woman stood wide eyed with surprise and unsure of what else to do.

It was April that spoke up, “Please Nolan-san, he will hurt us?”

Nolan nodded negatively, “I’m sorry April, but I am not coming to the house till I am ready.” He seemed to think a second before adding, “Neither are you.” The two slaves looked at each other with fear and puzzlement, neither knew what to do.

His mother spoke up, “Come here girls, you must be cold?” It was a chilly day indeed, the winter was approaching. This was something that they were used too, direct orders. Rachel and April, bound by the neck climbed upon the foot of the futon as Nolan and his mother directed both mouths between their legs.

Rachel went between Nolan’s legs and immediately took his soft soiled cock into her mouth, thankful that the decision was taken away from her.

April slipped between the soft sexy thighs of the older woman and immediately began to lap at the familiar slit before her, as always the youngest woman in the room loved anything sexual and immediately forgot everything else as she licked.

Nolan reached over and squeezed his mothers breast firmly, “After I attend to Tony I want to try something new with you mom?”

She signed and then answered her son, “Anything my love?”

“I want to fuck your asshole.”

She gasped out and pressed her sex against the youthful lips, suddenly wanting that tongue lower down, upon her anus. “God I would love that my darling son!” She grasped the tiny face with both her hands and guided the open mouth and dainty expert tongue to her asshole.

Nolan smiled, anxious to attend to that pleasure while also acknowledging the truth of Tony’s words.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—LXIX (Part 4)

He left April and Rachel to continue to pleasure his mother, even opening up a vial of ‘Water’ to keep them busy for a while longer, as he walked up the mountain. The sounds of his mothers pleasure screams music to his ears.

Things had indeed changed, he realized, as if for the first time. It was a different island than the one that he had first landed upon. There was fear here now, instead of comfort and peace. Virginia was right, it wasn’t just Tony, it was the ‘Water’—or rather, how it was used.

Not all Masters were as benevolent as Virginia had been. Tony certainly was not!

Nolan was a different man than the one that landed upon the island, let alone the one that secluded himself in his villa while the world around him tore itself apart. He passed much that concerned him, things that should not be—but with Tony’s demented touch had perverted.

No woman that Nolan passed was dressed, even the old wore nothing but foot covering and their gold collars. There were many new faces, younger pretty faces that passed him—faces that looked upon him strangely as if they did not know there was another male upon the island.

Nolan ignored all these distractions and finally came to the home upon the top of the mountain.

Without hesitation Nolan swung open the large front door and stepped into the warm house. In the large foyer, the fountain was gone and replaced by two lesbian slaves fornicating upon a pedestal, they were both painted bright blue.

Shelly came at a half run into the room and stopped wide-eyed at her cousin, “Nolan!”

He stormed past her, “Nolan, please not now he is so angry that you did not show up latter.”

Virginia had told him his desires were expected, normal, that his introduction of Shelly and his aunt were part of the power of the ‘Toilet Water’. Nolan stopped just next to her and slipped a hand between her naked thighs cupping her hairless lolita loins. “When this is finished you and I will have to properly enjoy ourselves?”

They had certainly fucked, numerous times, but always within the attendance of numerous others, including Tony. Nolan wanted to enjoy this fantasy woman alone and saw the flush to her face and instant wetness between her legs to confirm her response.

He turned and immediately forgot her, Nolan had business with Tony.

Nolan was prepared for another orgy, they had countless while Virginia was away, and both men had certainly enjoyed themselves. Yet he was not ready for a different Tony, as he sat alone in the same garden that Virginia had once greeted Nolan, trying to read between hacking and coughing.

Tony looked his age, older perhaps.

“Tony?”

The old man looked up, smiled gently and put the book aside. “Ah, finally. Nolan, I have been waiting for you?”

They had shared much Nolan remembered, they had fucked many the same slave over the ten days they had spent together. If not for Virginia’s heart attack Nolan doubted he would have adverted his hungry teen eyes from the pleasures that Tony had presented.

He was glad he had.

A personal battle had waged within him, one that Nolan had misunderstood. It was not about lust but about power. Virginia had told him he need never give up lust no matter what the future lay for him and the Family.

“I heard about what Virginia had granted you?” As always the old man rarely waited for a question to be answered before continuing, “And I agree.”

That startled Nolan and he waited to see what else the slippery old man had to say.

“I think its time to pass the reigns of power onto you—new and fresh blood.” He smiled and Nolan felt like slapping the old man, to break that creased smile from his lips. “I would like to be your friend and mentor of course.”

That did it, the power behind the throne Nolan thought disgusted.

“Never Tony—your out.”

The old face turned nasty, his mouth widening like a snake about to strike, “Listen you little punk...!”

“You listen! Leave by nightfall Tony.”

“Or what?” His voice was crackling and loud.

“I plan on giving the antidote to each and every slave.” Tony sat wide eyed, unsuspecting that answer. “I’ll collect every slave that you punished and let them have you at sundown.”

Tony didn’t seem to hear the last threat only the first, the basis of all the power he and the Family enjoyed. “There is no antidote!”

Nolan laughed, “Did you not know why Virginia invited me to join her Sisterhood—of my background in bio-chemistry? Well I found it.” The chemicals that composed the ‘Toilet Water’ were all common place, though fifty years ago it would have been impossible to counter the addictive qualities of the ‘Water’. Today, the addictive component had a counter agent for many years. If the formula for the ‘Water’ had not been so secret, it would have been known by now. Nolan had quickly discovered this and had already made a large batch of both the counter agent in a solution and more non-addictive ‘Water’.

Nolan had watched the old man’s eyes, and saw that his world was tumbling down. “You return to the home Virginia had granted you and I do not want to hear a peep from you.”

Tony suddenly knew he was lost and simply nodded.

Nolan immediately turned and left his presence.

The two men never again met.