The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer:

#include “std_disclaimer.h”

The characters and content of this short story are completely fiction and not based upon fact. Constructive comments, via e-mail, is encouraged.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXI (Part 2)

They were called pheromones.

Virginia sat in her old high school library and continued to research, hoping to find something that gave her a way out of the life she now led. She had found many references to animals being controlled by scent but none that hinted at how to break them from their own savage urges. The more she researched the deeper was her despair, there appeared no answer to her dilemma.

Months had passed, and her boyfriend’s house had changed but little. David was the sole supplier for the addictive drug known by only a handful as ‘Toilet Water’. He created it in his small basement lab and behind locked doors distributed into small thimble sized containers. It was given to the selected ladies in his house, to be used as he saw fit. It was often a means of a reward and sometimes to subdue.

Though Virginia wanted to break her addiction to the delicious scent, she had yet been able to control herself after the first distant smell reached her nose. She tried to hold her breath, but her own urges quickly changed her plan. So delirious for the liquid that she became desperate whenever she saw it.

Her life had changed hugely by her uncaring boyfriend. Once, Virginia was the queen of the high school social scene, but that soon changed to being an outcast. None of her original friends accepted her new relationship with David, at least the public relationship which they knew about. He was not accepted in the crowd she once reigned in. Yet, she had no choice. In fact, David often liked to show off his mastery of the best looking girl in school. Necking in the hallways, a fondle of her bottom all while one of her former friends stood by. Virginia had no choice.

Her graduation from high school was barely noticed by anyone. Only David missed her about the halls of his school, as he had two more years to attend before also graduating. At his request she moved into his house and slept in the converted family room in the basement. The large private room had been converted into a huge plush comfortable den for David’s pleasure. Virginia rarely slept alone these days.

Samantha often slept over, with an anxious excitement that Virginia wished she herself felt. Her parents, didn’t like that she had moved into her own place or that another of their daughters spent so much time over there. Yet after meeting David and his polite assurance that they had their own space, they conceded to their daughters wishes. They were often too busy with work and their large family to worry about one, or two, of their daughters private lifestyles.

What happened to Mrs. Wilson was what every woman who has tasted the pleasure of ‘Toilet Water’ feared. With David’s direction she was instructed to leave her husband and find her own apartment with her two daughters. The apartment only had one bedroom but big enough for a huge bed. She of course, followed his every wish. If she was not summoned to her masters home on any given week, she would be given a vial of the addictive scent to hold her over.

That was when she seemed to loose control of the fragile balance between pleasure and sanity that they all lead. David dropped off the vial to his instructor at school, as she often did, Mrs. Wilson quickly opened it to enjoy the smell. Returning to retrieve his forgotten books, David found the older woman kneeling naked in the middle of three students. Each of the young men had their cocks out and she was frantically sucking and stroking them. The scent driving her passions past caring. That was the end of her pleasure and the beginning of a torturous time.

Virginia suspected it was also an addition to the original experiment to David. How would an addicted woman react when the flow of ‘Toilet Water’ was turned off—not well as was evident to how Mrs. Wilson reacted. She was still a junkie, and the simple thought of the drug would cause her to do just about anything. The last Virginia heard was that she hitched her way south with two of her students where she abandoned them for a truck driver. She was not heard of since. Her two daughters, Jill and Mary, now lived with David.

David’s sister Kerry was still the attentive and sexual object of passion in the house. She loved her brother very much and gave him any liberty with her person. In fact she loved to be taken advantage of—to be used. She was still his biggest supporter for the continuation of their current lifestyle.

David’s mom had changed since that morning when Virginia lost control and tormented her. The attractive teen felt remorse at what she had done to the older woman, but realized her intentions had worked. No longer was the middle-aged mother a domineering factor in Virginia’s life, rather she was very submissive with her son’s girlfriend.

No other lady in the household could get away with anything when David’s mother was about, yet Virginia seemed separated from this pressure. In fact, when the opportunity presented, the middle- aged woman became quite submissive and desirable for Virginia. The young woman suspected it was her own show of force that seemed to set the dominate role she now enjoyed.

Virginia was in fact embarrassed at what she did to the woman, and had yet to again torment and pleasure her in the same was as that one time. Sometimes the older woman begged to be spanked, and Virginia had no qualms about delivering a firm open-handed spanking to the pale round buttocks. But that was as far as she was prepared to go. Unless provoked.

If things hadn’t changed much in that house, it was because David wanted them to stay just the way they were. He wanted to wake up in the morning with one or two of the woman in his household. He wanted to be able to fuck any woman, anytime, he wished. He usually liked his ladies with nothing worn but a smile, other than his mother and her sexy lingerie. Within his house, every action, every decision was controlled by the only man in all those ladies lives.

David was a nerd in school, and it was obvious to Virginia, he was also a nerd at home. He enjoyed playing little games with his ladies while he watched. His high intelligence sometimes didn’t help him to understand women or the world in general. That is why he relied upon his mother for guidance to keep the household running without any interference from anyone not under his control.

Virginia knew money was starting to run thin. David’s mom had missed so many days from work while having many more mouths to feed that simply paying the mortgage seemed to strain the budget. David was even going to send Virginia out to get a job but she had overheard the ‘den mother’ convince her son not to. The teen was not sure why.

A pile of books lay before her, a pile of books that did little to answer her questions. She felt like crying in frustration and anger. Virginia didn’t know what to do, how to break her addiction to ‘Toilet Water’. Just sitting there alone thinking about it causes her to quiver with delicious anticipation. Even while her mind is disgusted with herself at her uncontrollable actions.

She stood to meet her boyfriend, as it was only moments before his last class of the day.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXII (Part 2)

David sat smoldering with anger. In his hand was another overdue bill, the hydroelectric bill. His mother sat across from him while his girlfriend sat on his right side.

All were silent.

The young mans paradise was starting to fade. Real life was beginning to interrupt his sexual island and he was not sure how to stop it. He was angry not at anyone, since it was no ones fault but his own, but he had no control over those outside this house.

His mom was still dressed in her business attire since she just got in the door from work when David asked her into the kitchen. She cleared her throat in preparation for breaking the silence. “We could move to a smaller place?”

David noticed his girlfriend wince, the house was already becoming cramped. “No, I don’t think we can.” He had to control his voice, or it may tremble with anger.

Virginia, normally quiet about her boyfriend, added, “I agree. If anything we need a larger house.” The three of them nodded in agreement.

Money had become a touchy subject in the last month and now things were coming to a conclusion. It was more than just one overdue bill. “How much do we have left over this month mom?” He meant, how much after they just paid the mortgage and purchased food.

She was reluctant to answer, “Not enough.”

It was Kelly that interrupted with a suggestion, she had been lurking near the fridge listening. “Why not get a rich woman to join us?” She meant, join her brothers harem.

He looked over in surprise at the suggestion, again enjoying his sisters youthful strong naked body. David saw his mother nod to herself a small smile coming to her lips confirming her son’s own thoughts. He turned to Virginia, “Do you know anyone that we could approach?” She had grown up in a different class of people than David or his family had and he suspected she would come up with the perfect woman who could solve all there problems.

He saw her hesitation and guessed she did not want to add another woman to his household. David know of her dominance in the house and since she didn’t take advantage of it, allowed it to continue. He thought she was hesitant because she was worried about loosing her role.

In fact he was wrong, she did not want to submit another woman to the mental and physical torture she found herself in. “Its been a while and I’m not sure of anyone that would fit.”

Whatever the reason, her words were not believed. “Is Samantha out of school yet?” Virginia nodded no, knowing he could not be stopped. “Well have her come down to my lab as soon as she’s here.” He stood up to leave, a new smile appearing on his face. “It may be fun having another woman join us.”

Kelly, ever the persistent and unsympathetic one asked, “Do you want another girl or a old woman?” Her mom raised an eyebrow and David laughed at his sisters blunt words. “We’ll see.”

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXIII (Part 2)

The perfect woman was found, at least it sounded like the perfect person to help with all their problems. The biggest problem was her husband and family. Samantha, Kelly, and David had watched the woman from a car while she shopped with a friend. The woman, Mrs. Gail Deaumont, was smiling and generally looking like she hadn’t a care in the world. David appraised her, wondering at the things she would do for him. She almost forty years old with auburn long hair and every expensive immaculate clothing. Her face was attractive, but beginning to show her age.

Kelly off-handily spoke about the woman as if she was already part of their household. “Her legs are a bit thin but its not too noticeable with her tiny waist. I wonder if she trims her pussy?”

Samantha, instructed to learn and tell David everything about Gail also spoke, usually alternating with Kelly’s foreword comments. “Jim is her oldest boy, he is one year ahead of you in school David.”

“Her breasts are kinda small...”

“Tony is her youngest, thirteen.”

“... and that means her nipples are probably tiny.”

“Mrs. Deaumont’s husband retired a few years ago, and my mom says he doesn’t need to work because he’s so rich.”

“Do you like big or small nipples Davy?”

“They have two homes, one here on the mountain”, that was the common name for large expensive residences that overlooked most the town, “and the other on the east coast somewhere.”

“No matter.” Kelly giggled. “I wonder what she tastes like?”

David interrupted, listening to both young woman, “What about her daughter?”

Kelly smiled and also waited the answer. Samantha continued, “Her name is Loni and she is some kind of swimsuit model in the city.”

“And?” Kelly asked.

“She is nineteen years old but a bit snotty.”

It was David’s turn to snicker. No woman would resist him when he offered them the nirvana of his experiment. He asked, his eyes not coming off the woman across the road, “So how do we get her?”

Samantha was silent but not surprisingly Kelly had an idea. “We could just grab her and give her some ‘Water’!”

It wasn’t something he wanted to do, physically force a woman to do what he wanted. There was no need, not with ‘Toilet Water’ readably available. “No. We have to give her the ‘Water’ and have her come to us.”

Kelly looked disappointed, she probably thought they could do the capture right away. It was Samantha that spoke up, “How do we give it to her?”

“That’s the hard part. What does she do Samantha?”

The young girl bit her bottom lip trying to remember all the information she had found out about the upper class woman. “Mostly she likes throwing parties. At least that is what my mom says.” She saw David’s look of impatience. “Well she is on some kind of chairman for a local charity, ‘Helping Hand’ I think.”

David started to smile.

“Don’t you think her ass is a little flat Davy? Not like moms’ at all.” David started to laugh at his sisters words.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXIV (Part 2)

Virginia hated what she was about to do, but she was also very excited that she was going to enjoy the vial of ‘Toilet Water’ in her coat pocket very soon. It was always torture when she was in possession of some of the addictive elixir and instructed to give it to someone else. Though her boyfriend always rewarded her and she was the only woman in the household that could be trusted with a closed vial.

The bus ride downtown lasted forever. And the five minute walk afterwards felt like ten miles. The feather light vial felt like twenty pounds.

She was admitted into the office by a faceless secretary and Virginia sat alone for almost a minute before Mrs. Deaumont came in. The almost- forty year old woman smiled hugely and closed the door behind her then extended her hand. “Hello Virginia! Its been months since I saw you. How is your mother?”

Virginia felt the water in her mouth dry up, “She is doing fine Mrs. Deaumont.”

“Oh, please. Your a woman now, please call me Gail.” She sat behind her desk.

It was time, as per David’s command. Mrs. Deaumont was seated and they were alone. Virginia pulled the vial from her pocket and opened the top and allowed it to drop to the floor. Immediately she noticed the scent and felt her excitement run through her veins.

“What can I do for you my dear?” Gail frowned and breathed deeply.

“Well, I thought I would see you about a job. Mom told me to come see you.” That was a lie, but her own sister had suggested this when the plan was given to Virginia.

“I see.” Virginia shifted in her seat, her hands grasping the arms of the chair attempting to continue with her current composure. Mrs. Deaumont also shifted and the teen noticed one hand drop beneath the edge of the desk top. “Well of course I can help you if I can. Normally”, she stopped and sighed deeply then shook her head and continued, “I don’t do the hiring.” She stopped and it looked like she was trying to collect her thoughts. “Actually dear, if you would go see my secretary she will help you.”

Gail was trying to get rid of the young woman, but this was also according to plan. Virginia stood up then came to the edge of the desk and leaned over. “Please Gail, don’t brush me off like that. I really need this job.” She saw the middle-aged woman trying not to look down the front of the loose dress of her friends daughter. David knew that the scent of his experiment did away with a woman’s normal inhibitions about homo sexuality. It was simply the pleasure received from another person that was important.

“Please go.” She was starting too lose control, thought Virginia, the “Water” has her.

“Please Gail, I’ll do anything for this chance!” That was when the very pretty young woman leaned the last six inches foreword and placed her lips on Mrs. Deaumont’s.

Gail had her eyes wide open looking with surprise at the young lady. Yet, she didn’t resist when those same lips opened enough for a warm moist tongue to slip into her mouth. In fact the older woman heard the moan of pleasure come from her own throat. Barely noticeable, a hand also squeezed one of her small still firm breasts. It was delicious and she couldn’t stop the moan of pleasure that she emitted.

Virginia fought the urge and power of the scent and pulled away from the woman. There was one more act to this play. “Is that what I have to do to get the job?” Virginia started to unbutton the front of her loose summer dress. Mrs. Deaumont could do nothing but breath deeply and watch the slow sexy disrobing as the perfect body of the beautiful woman came into view.

“No...” Is all that the woman uttered. But it held no conviction, she didn’t believe it herself. Virginia simply ignored it.

The dress dropped to the floor revealing the wonderful smooth nakedness beneath. Virginia had worn no undergarments and so lost in the new adventure of sensuality, that Gail hadn’t even noticed. “I’ll do anything you want Gail.” She stood for only a few seconds before again advancing toward the desk. Gail was silent in surprise and unexpected excitement. The teen leaned over and pressed a large firm breast against Gail’s mouth.

The dry hot lips found and enclosed about the nipple before strongly sucking. Virginia moaned with pleasure. The play was over—now it was time to just enjoy the conclusion. Laying almost upon the desk, Virginia slid a hand down to the other side and easily found the rich woman’s smooth hairless thigh. The older woman had not been able to control her own urges and pulled up the mid-thigh skirt to her waist to get a hand at her own sex. This allowed access to her crotch, which made it easy for the experienced bisexual young woman.

Fingers fumbled with the panties before finding the small crevice and moisture than dripped from it. Virginia spoke into the auburn hair, “I’m going to eat you until you scream Gail.” The groan of pleasurable expectation was her answer. “You’ll never have an orgasm like the one I’m going to give you.” Virginia pulled her own chest from the hungry mouth.

Gail’s face was wet with her own saliva and she gasped out, “Yes. Make me come. Lick me Virginia, please!” The young woman came around the desk and turned Gail’s seat until she faced her. “I haven’t been had a tongue inside me for years dear, I need it so bad.” She was practically crying for release and Virginia hated herself for what she was forced into doing to this friendly woman.

Kneeling before that wide leather chair, Virginia licked her lips in anticipation for what was about to come. Even without any scent in the air, Virginia always fantasized about licking another woman. Though she had never once considered Mrs. Deaumont in her fantasies. She now regretted that decision.

With hurried anticipation, Gail wiggled her bottom and slipped her unattractive panties down her long slim legs. They were forgotten as soon as they dropped to the floor. The mother of three bit her bottom lip while placing her legs over the arms of her large comfortable chair. The skirt was already pulled to her waist so there was no longer anything to cover her sex.

Virginia saw the woman’s sexual moisture as it dropped down and created a small pool upon the dark leather. The woman had trimmed her pussy enough that there were no hairs around the outer lips. The teen had become familiar with several different female sexual organs these last few months and found herself admiring this particular one.

“Please Virginia—don’t make me wait!”

The teen couldn’t control her own urges and found herself diving head first between those pale slim thighs. Her tongue made first contact with the enlarged clitoris and Gail jerked up in her seat. “Yes!” It also pushed the head out from between the smooth thighs.

The older woman seemed to melt into her leather office seat, her ass almost sliding off the edge. Virginia was confronted by an unrestricted view of the trimmed pouting lips before her. They seemed to quiver with their own erotic breath.

Virginia’s mouth was only three inches from that frothing centre of delight. And her eyes watched in delight as a thick drop of clear liquid dropped from the bottom of the dark pink vaginal hole, past the wrinkled anus, to drip slowing to the floor below.

That was too much, Virginia leaned forward to catch the next drop before it landed upon the floor. Mrs. Deaumont actually squealed when the young woman’s talented tongue moved up directly onto her sensitive virgin ass hole. Any sexual contact was stimulating when under the influence. Gail suddenly reached out and grabbed the back of the teens head and pushed her mouth right over her burning itching clitoris. When finally the tongue touched it, Mrs. Deaumont exploded in orgasm.

It had to be the best orgasm she had ever felt, her body rocked with the explosion of sexual pressure letting go. Virginia’s mouth moved lower and she tasted the extra liquid roll down her throat. The thighs closed over the long naturally curly hair, crushing the pretty face against the vibrating sex.

No cock had ever given her this pleasure, nor had any of her own self induced orgasms. It was something totally unexpected and very pleasurable.

Virginia felt the muscles of the restraining thighs finally sag and the legs fell back. The teen looked up and wondered if Mrs. Deaumont had passed out. It didn’t matter, her own senses were overtaken by the smell that clouded her brain. She moved up and began to dive into the older woman’s clothes to get her tiny breasts. She wanted to taste the nipples, feel them harden beneath her tongue.

The older woman was in no position to stop her. Virginia had her own orgasm to enjoy, and Gail probably had at least one more. Already the attractive woman seemed to be recovering, probably from the tearing at the front of her clothes and the hairy wet pussy humping her leg.

The Sweet Smell of Lust—XXV (Part 2)

Gail knocked on the door and waited for an answer. What was she doing here, why did she come? She had asked herself this several times since Virginia had called her, requesting another more secluded meeting. The first still amazed the forty year old woman, how she orgasmed four times by that talented young lady. The things she did, things she never once considered doing, caused her cheeks to blush fiercely.

She told herself that this meeting would only allow her to let the teen off easy, to let her know the last meeting should never have turned out how it did. But, her memory of that first explosive orgasm caused her knees to quiver.

When the door opened, Gail faced a mid-teen whom she had never seen before. He held out his hand and smiled to the woman, “Please come in Mrs. Deaumont.” She saw that he was what her daughter would have called a nerd, the description fit this young man.

“Yes.” She stepped past the doorway and the young man. “Is Virginia in?”

“No, but she will be back very soon.” The young man smiled, “You are early, couldn’t wait huh?” He shut the door behind him.

“Pardon me?” She felt the blood rush to her face wondering if Virginia had told anyone of what happened between them.

“Please come in. My name is David.”

She nodded, then reluctantly told her name, “Gail.”

“Anything to drink?”

“No thank you.” She was lead into the living room and the young nerd sat across from her staring intently at her body. When his eyes wandered over her breasts and up and down her crossed legs, she realized that he knew about her and Virginia. That knowledge caused her blood to go cold.

“When did Virginia move here?” She looked about the room, attempting to hide her embarrassment and to break the awkward silence. Also, she wondered why that pretty young thing would move into a house like this after living with at her parents large home for so long. It meant the teenager was living a different life than the one she grew up in.

Then the smell hit her. Immediately it brought back detailed flashes of her meeting with Virginia in her own office, and images of that talented tongue pressed into her glistening folds came to mind. Unconsciously she pressed her thighs together, trying to stifle the tingling she felt in her groin.

That smell? She realized the only other place she had smelt it was in her office almost a week ago, just before she had sampled the teens wonderful body. It seemed to drift into her nasal passages and out into every nerve of her body. Goose bumps appeared upon her skin, and she trembled slightly. Her sex felt like it was flooding with hot liquid and she knew the dampness would show through her panties and slacks very soon. Again she squeezed her thighs together, but didn’t release them for a long time. What was that wonderful smell?

She saw David staring at her, smugly smiling, but otherwise just looking at her impatiently. As if she was a painting or a flower arrangement, she thought. When his eyes moved down to her ankles and then started to move slowly up her slim legs she felt his gaze almost as a physical touch on her skin. Her mind became clouded with her own desirous needs and she could feel the beating of her heart quicken when his gaze reached the spot between her legs.

Nothing could be seen of course, but she felt like she was totally exposed to this nerd. Then the thought hit her, the nerd had a cock. A hard throbbing teenage cock! She felt a hand grasping her left breast and looking down realized it was her own hand. Her mouth was watering just thinking about that cock between David’s legs, only a few feet from her.

“It would be easier if you took your clothing off.”

Of course it would, she mentally snapped. Then she looked down and found her trembling hands tearing at the buttons of her blouse. At first she was shocked at the thought of disrobing now, here in front of that young man. But at the same time, she felt a rush of excitement. How deliciously wicked it would be to show the nerd her body—he was probably a virgin and had never seen a real woman before.

When she finally threw her bra off her shoulders, Gail felt the tightening of her nipples. They were so hard, she thought, like rocks. The warm air brushed against her skin but she still trembled.

“Now for the pants.”

She felt foolish, of course the pants. When she was wiggling the slacks past her hips, she wondered again why she was doing this. Then Gail saw her own secretions on the inside of her panties, a long thread still clung to her sex, and she knew why. Sex!

Gail wanted to taste herself, wondered if she tasted anything like that sweet juice of Virginia’s. When Gail spread her legs wide on the couch and slid a finger down between the hairless lips of her sex, a loud groan escaped from her. She lifted the digit up and hungrily sucked herself from it.

“Rub yourself Gail.”

She didn’t even think about what he said, it was too logical. She did exactly as he asked and moved her hand back between her thighs and started to manipulate herself with familiar movements. The mother and wife could hear her loud quick breath as she started to work upon herself. Your a slut Gail, she thought, a gorgeous desirable slut who needs to come.

After a few seconds, when her eyes moved back up to the young man. She was surprised to see the nerd naked only a foot before her. His cock was hard and pointed almost right at her face. That sight caused her first small orgasm. It was too much, cunt, cock, it didn’t matter. The forty year old just needed something to get fucked with.

“Cock!” She mumbled. “Gimmie!”

David actually laughed when he stepped foreword and Gail opened mouth about the hard organ.

Any thoughts of family, marriage, or even propriety were gone. The mature woman was a slut, hungry for an orgasm and desirous for any sexual stimulation at all. The nerd who had been sitting in front of her was now the most handsome hunk she had ever seen, who’s cock was the hardest she had ever witnessed, and she would do anything that combination requested.

Her mind only registered some of the words his mouth was saying. So intent upon savouring the hard manhood in her mouth, that she almost missed words like “slave”, “toy”, and “money”. Later, when some of her senses returned she would remember them. Now, she was a sexual deviant. Something she had never been, nor would she have considered it.

Gail barely noticed as the young man pulled her off the couch and threw her on the floor. She didn’t care, she simply watched that hard cock of his and remembered the taste of him. Then he was close above her, his cock slicing through her overheated folds until his pelvis ground against hers. It was the first cock she has had in over a month, and the feeling of him inside her was enough to bring about another orgasm. Larger than the last, but not strong enough to dull her senses. In other words she wanted, no needed, more of that cock.

She felt her legs pressed back, her knees against her tingling nipples. She felt the cock driving her into oblivion and she was conscious of her vulnerability in this position. And Gail loved the feeling. Something was pressing into her anus, a finger pressed passed her muscle and began to finger her in time with that driving cock. The voice screaming for more, to be overwhelmed with cock, was her own. Yet it only sounded like a distant echo.

That next orgasm was building and Gail felt her vagina quiver in pent up expectation. All her senses focused upon that moment, when her release would explode through her body. She needed it, wanted it to happen, craved it. Nothing, not even the much loved cock inside her, was as important as that next burst of sexual energy.

When it came, it rivalled the recent one with Virginia. She screamed and tore at the cock welding teen above her. His cock didn’t stop, it just kept on pounding into her, back and forth even while her body began to spasm and wildly gyrate beneath him.

The orgasm was huge but it the unending pleasure caused another to explode right after, then another. Her body felt as if it floated upon a sensual cloud of pleasure. After almost two minutes of explosive orgasms and mind bending pleasure, Gail felt her body and mind begin to slide towards sleep.

Nothing, not even the initial orgasm upon Virginia’s tongue had given her such pleasure. Her mind relieved her own pleasure, even as it came back to consciousness. Gail realized something was different, but something was missing. It was the scent, the one she had smelt only twice. Just a delicious smell that seemed to accompany the wildest two fucks she had ever had.

Then she felt the pressure inside her rear passage and realized she was upon her stomach. Her body felt slimy with perspiration, saliva, and her own juices. And she couldn’t phantom how much time had lapsed since she awoke. But she knew the cock inside her ass was the nerds, call it intuition. Gail always thought getting fucked in the ass would be painful, that was why she never relented to her husbands advances in that area, but she didn’t feel any pain.

Slowly, the thick hard cock pulled out almost completely from her ass. Then equally slowly, it again entered her. It was arousing, but not nearly the heights of ecstasy that she had experienced earlier. The feeling was also different than she would have imagined anal sex to be.

Nerves in her body told her she still lay upon the floor, but a large pillow was placed beneath her hips. Her legs were together with hands prying her cheeks apart. Instead of the wanton feeling of wildness and exhibition she felt earlier she now felt violated. The teenager was fucking her ass, taking advantage of her when she was passed out. She was old enough to be his mother, she raged.

“Her eyes are opening.” It was a female voice and it caused Gail’s blood to freeze. Who’s was it, it wasn’t Virginia that much she was sure of.

Behind her, David replied, “Good.” A hand came down and slapped her bottom very firmly. “Turn your head Gail.”

Not knowing why she did, her half open eyes saw a woman a few years younger than herself seated on the couch. The attractive, voluptuous, woman was dressed in only stockings and heels. She looked familiar, but was sure she hadn’t ever met the woman. The sexy woman had one foot up on the edge of the couch and the other over the arm. She was slowly stroking her moist slit watching the action upon the floor before her.

Gail felt embarrassment, and just a little anger at herself. How could she allow herself to get into this position, she wondered. In fact she came to see Virginia, but she as yet not shown up.

Her thoughts were interrupted when the sexy woman spoke to the teenager behind her, “Come in her ass David.”

The lewd words and their intent scared her, Gail tried to roll over but strong young hands held her hips in place. She grunted when the cock suddenly sped up for two strokes letting her know who was in charge here.

“Get used to it Gail, my son loves fucking a woman’s ass.”

What was that she heard? Gail looked closer, and realized the reason the voluptuous woman looked familiar was because she looked much the same as the young man now fucking into her bowels. She couldn’t help but grunt again as David started to go faster, get rougher with her. At least she knew what to expect now, that of the familiar male signs of impending orgasm.

The hard cock went into depths that no man has ever been, as David forced himself against the Gail’s backside. He groaned even as the hot seed was felt somewhere deep inside her body.

With her eyes still open she would see David’s mother slid two fingers into her slippery vagina and another finger into her own ass hole. It was a family of debauchery, she screamed to herself. What was happening now was practically rape. It certainly wasn’t consensual Gail thought.

The cock stopped spasming against the stretched muscle of her ass and began to quickly shrink. David then pulled his weight from her and went over to stand next to his mother. Gail watched in amazement as the woman took the dirty soft cock into her mouth and closed her eyes as she cleaned him. All the while her hands moved even faster inside herself, masturbating without a care of who saw her.

The only thought Gail had was to get out of here, to leave as fast as she could. David’s eyes watched her with amusement as she searched for her rapidly discarded clothing and began to dress. “Are you going somewhere Gail?”

“I have an appointment, I’m late...” She found her panties and grimaced at the large wet spot in the middle. Evidence of her own earlier enjoyment.

Gail saw David reach over to the coffee table out the corner of her eye. “Before you go I have to show you something.”

“Maybe next time, I...” She sat upon the floor and was trying to hurriedly get her pants up her still quivering exhausted legs.

“I think you’ll find this interesting.” When she looked up, she saw a small vial in David’s hands. “This is called ‘Toilet Water’". He pulled the stopper and Gail suddenly stopped her frantic rush to get her pants on. It was that smell! The one that precluded each of her sexual abandon escapades. She breathed deeply and saw that David’s mother did the same, her mouth now off of the tiny soft cock and watching the vial intently. “And you will become very familiar with its scent—if you want too.” He smirked.

That was the source of that delicious smell, the reason of her excursions into debauchery and lust. She found herself desiring that smell even while she moved a hand down to squeeze her own panty covered crotch.

A door opened and two young teens stepped into the room, Gail noticed that neither wore any clothing. She looked with lust at the youthful tight bodies, and realized the girls must be sisters. They appeared to be almost identical, except Gail guess one was a year or two older than the other simply by the development of her youthful body. The girls stood there in the doorway looking at the vial in David’s hand.

“No one is forcing you to do anything you don’t want Gail.” She again turned back to David at the sound of her name. “You can leave anytime. Or you can stay.” He motioned to the two young teens, “This is Jill and Mary—they want you to stay.”

The young girls knelt on either side of the middle aged woman and started to kiss her. Mary started upon the tiny hard nipples, using slow circular tongue kisses. Jill licked then kissed the older woman’s ear and neck. It was the first time Gail had felt two sets of mouths upon her, and at that moment it didn’t matter if was female mouths or how old.

Gail allowed the two teens to push her back onto the floor, moaning in enjoyment. Then another set of hands pulled off her panties and another mouth pressed against her sex. David’s mother hungrily tongue fucked the older woman even while Jill and Mary worked upon the rest of her body.

The mother and wife knew she wasn’t going anywhere soon.