The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweetie’s Eyes

Chapter 1

“I think you should let your tits hang out.”

“My...my tits?”

“Mmmhm. Just pull your shirt up over them and take off your bra.”

“Pull up...shirt…”

Joanna was helpless. Circles of bright, neon colors pulsed out of Autumn’s eyes, washed back, dragged her in with them. Staring at her pretty, colorful eyes felt...so...so good…

“Pull up...shirt…”

She found herself grinning wide as she pulled the hem of her shirt up, feeling her breasts flop a bit as the shirt tugged at them.

“Take off...bra…”

She felt so good, so relaxed. As her bra fell to the floor she felt the colors massage her brain, infect everything. The world was so colorful.

“That’s a good girl. Now massage them.”

“Massage...my tits…”

The girl grinned, pawing at herself as the colors made her more and more relaxed.

“Aren’t my eyes pretty?”

A dark patch spread across Joanna’s skirt as she groaned nice and loud.

“Yesssss, soooo pretty…”

“They make you so relaxed, Joanna. So good, so safe. You’ll do anything I say because my eyes make you feel so good.”

“Yessss, anything you saaaay…”

Joanna grinned emptily, drooling over Autumn’s beautiful eyes.

“Thaaaat’s a good girl.”

Autumn reached out to gently stroke the older woman’s breast, maintaining eye contact.

“We’re going to go for a walk, just like this.”

“Yes, juuust like this…”

Autumn took the woman’s hand with one of her own, smiling warmly.

“And when your daughter gets home I’m going to make her a soft, drooling slut just like you.”

Joanna moaned.

“Soft, drooooling slut…”

She imagined her daughter, topless, on her knees in front of Autumn.

“Won’t helping me brainwash your daughter make you happy?”

“Yessss, so happyyyyy…”

The rings of blue, and yellow, and orange continued to wash backwards over Autumn’s eyes. They were so pretty, so entrancing. They made Joana happy.

“That’s it, stare niiiiice and deep.”

“Niiiice and deeep…”

Joanna sighed, feeling her gaze pulled deeper into the blond schoolgirl’s eyes. She felt the rings begin to pulse across her vision, making everything hazy.

“Deeeeep…”

Joanna’s jaw dropped as the color began to roll through her own eyes. The world was so nice and pretty now. The air felt lovely on her tits and she felt nice and slutty.

“Thaaaat’s it, Joanna, deep in my eyes. Obey.”

“Deep...obey…”

She was swaying now, her mind putty in Autumn’s long, slender fingers.

“I...obey…”

“Yes, Joanna. Obey me. Obey my every wish.”

“Obey...obey every…”

The word obey was so nice. It made her feel so weak, so good. Each time she repeated it her mind felt a little more empty and a little more comfortable.

“Mmmm, that’s a good girl. Now lift your skirt.”

“Lift...skirt…”

Slowly, Joanna forced herself to remember how to move. Her arms clumsily grasped at her skirt, then lifted it to show Autumn her panties.

“You’re so slutty, letting your daughter’s schoolmate see your panties. Good girl.”

Joanna trembled, her brown hair shaking.

“So slutty...good girl…”

“Yes, Joanna. Good girls are slutty. Very, very slutty. You’re a good, slutty girl.”

“Good, slutty girl…”

Joanna stared through Autumn’s eyes dreamily, still clutching her skirt. Slutty also felt good. It made her feel so good and selfless.

“Doesn’t obeying me feel good?”

“Yes, Autumn, obeying you feels soooo gooooood…”

Joanna grinned as her eyes became fully consumed. All activity in her mind slept peacefully, only this schoolgirl and her desires mattered.

“Would you make out with your daughter if I asked?”

“Mmmm...”

Joanna licked her lips. She was so slutty. She’d kiss anyone Autumn wanted.

“Absolutely, must please you, MUST please you, I’ll do aaaaanything…”

Her smile was wide, innocent, delightful.

“So you’d fuck her if I asked?”

“Yes, Autumn. I’d fuck her brains out for you. Good slut, good girl. I obey.”

She imagined being told to fuck her daughter, and the immense joy from fulfilling such a fantasy soaked her panties.

“Obey. Must obey. Good girl! Obey!”

She was grinning wide, twitching as her folds tensed and relaxed. Autumn’s eyes went back to their normal baby blue, but color continued to pulse through Joanna’s.

“Your panties are soaked. Take them off.”

“Yes Master!”

Joanna eagerly took off her panties, standing static as she waited for sweet, delicious commands to obey.

* * *

Josephine sighed. That Autumn girl had skipped class again and yet she still knew the teachers would bend over backwards to accommodate her. If she didn’t know any better she’d think there was some sex scandal going on behind closed curtains.

“Odd, the door is usually locked.”

She grumbled, letting herself into her house. Maybe her mom was doing yard work or something…?

“Hey there, Josephine! How was school...?”

Josephine flinched. Something was...off about her mom. She grinned too wide, she stood differently than normal, and her eyes were...not really on her daughter’s.

“Uh, fine…?”

Then she saw Autumn sitting on the counter looking smug. She wore the same crop top, short shorts and lingerie getup that should have gotten her expelled months ago.

“M-mom, what’s she doing here?”

“Oh, don’t be so rude to my friend!”

Josephine flinched. Her mom sounded genuinely angry. But...huh…?

“She’s here to have dinner with us.”

Autumn grinned and winked.

“Hey, can I eat naked?”

“Of course, darling! I LOVE when you strip for us!”

Josephine watched in horror as Autumn hopped off the table, unbuttoned her shirt, and threw it on the counter. Next went her bra, then her shorts.

“I’ll save the panties for now. They’re cute.”

“They arrrre...”

Swooned Joanna, who stared lovingly at the blond devil’s crotch.

“M-mom, this is...so weird…”

“Not at all! She’s practically family!”

“Yeah! And besides, don’t you guys always eat family dinner naked?”

Joanna gasped obnoxiously.

“I can’t believe I forgot!”

Josephine opened her mouth to protest but found her mother’s shirt covering her eyes. By the time she’d removed it…

“Oooh, new record...”

Joanna posed with pride. Filly black and white lace adorned her waist and large breasts, which had a distressingly positive effect on Autumn.

“Ew, ew, mom, please…”

Josephine shielded her eyes.

“Mom, why…”

To her horror Autumn and her mother began to playfully compliment each other.

“Your panties are SO CUTE!”

“Thank you! I loooove your bra, it compliments those titties so nicely.”

“I’m glad you think so! I’ve been considering getting some REALLY short skirts to wear with it.”

“Oh my god that sounds beautiful!”

Josephine stood with her eyes twitching. Autumn giggled.

“What’s the matter, Josie? I thought you LOVED your mommy’s tits!”

She bit down on her lip and tasted blood. That sentence was so completely, utterly WRONG it made her want to vomit her intestines.

“No! This is all—”

“Perfectly normal?”

Autumn grinned, concentric circles of bright, pretty colors radiating from her pupils. Josephine began to feel warm and good but tore her own away.

“N-no, this is wrong…”

“No, no, no. It’s okay.”

Autumn’s mighty, lithe legs carried her to Josephine and she offered a sweet embrace. Her perfume smelled like beautiful flowers and the heat radiating from her eyes made Josephine feel warm.

“It’s...not okay…”

Josephine’s eyes became trapped. She struggled to look away but her neck refused to budge and her eyes just felt sooooo heavy…

“It is, Josie. It’s perfectly normal.”

Submit.

A piercing voice whispered into Josephine’s brain. It was hot, sticky, alluring. She wanted to give in but she had to fight.

“N-nooooo…”

“Yes, sweetie. Look into my eyes.”

The colors got brighter, more erratic. Josephine smiled wide, feeling Autumn run her fingers tenderly through her hair and smile a lovely, motherly smile.

“Preeeettyyyyyyyy…”

surrender. obey. good girl.

The colors quickly spread across her vision as her eyes began to match Autumn’s.

“Obedience is normal. Sluttiness is good.”

“Obedience, normaaaaaal….sssslluuuut, goooo…”

Joesphine drooled as she felt her body enveloped by Autumn’s will. It seeped into her, soaked into her brain. She allowed it to push all her thoughts away, delighting as Autumn squeezed her tight.

brainless. good.

“Don’t ask. Obey. Good girls obey. Good sluts obey.”

“Don asssssk….oooob-goooood, girrrrrls, gooood sluuuuuuuts...”

Happiness exploded into her mind as she obeyed.

good girl. good slut. be slut.

“I’m your Master. Obey me.”

“Yooooou...M-M-Massss...! Obey! Obey!”

Josephine felt so proud of herself.

happy to obey. good. good slut.

The voice’s approval made her orgasm as she learned more and more what a slutty, good girl she was.

“Obey! Obey! Obey!”

“You love your Master. You’ll do anything for her happily.”

“Love Master! Do anything! Aaaaaaanything...”

She felt so good. She was a good girl.

good slut. anything.

Even after she was let go, Josephine stared emptily, blissfully, at the wall. Her eyes pulsed bright colors as her mind reorganized its priorities.

“Good slut, obey, gooood girl, obey, obey aaaanything, Master, love my master…”

She repeated to herself, the repetition of her lovely new life making her happy.

“Obey, obey, good girl, slut, good slut, Master, slut, love my master, obey, do anything, slutty, obey…”

She didn’t notice when Autumn and her mother undressed her. She didn’t notice her mother getting on all fours and eating her out. She was on a mission.

“Good slut, girl, slut, good, soooo good, obey, any, do anything, slut, slutty, Master, love, obey…”

Her mother clapped with delight and shook her titties out of happiness, but Josephine couldn’t see that. She only saw the colors, dancing and glowing and helping her remember how pretty Master’s eyes were.

“Obey, good, slut, slutty, good slut, obeeeey, good girl, slut, obey, love master, slut, love, slutty, obey, loooove, sluuuuuut…”

She stared vacantly into the wall, rings of color continuing to surge from her pupils. Her body was straight but lax.

“Good slut, obey, obey Master, good, obey, girl, good girl, slutty, obey, anything, do anything, slutty, Master, love…”

The words were all jumbled up but she smiled and kept going. Words were hard, thinking was hard. Her mind had room only for love and submission.

yes. good girl. good slut.

The voice felt searing hot and sticky in her brain, and she sighed with delight. Hours went by without her notice, her once-enemy making noisy love to her mother while she rambled about her newfound obedient sluttiness, before the rings in her eyes began to fade. She continued to recite her jumbled mantras intensely, ignoring the two beautiful women making out in the corner of her eyes.

“Good girl, good slut, obey, slutty, obey, love Master, Master, love, obey, slut love, obeeeey…”

Finally her eyes returned to normal, and Josephine whined. She wanted the pretty colors to come back, to entrance her with their graceful play and make her mind soft and squishy like they had before. Master called to her and she saw the divinely beautiful blond sitting naked on the couch, her mother sitting on the floor with her tongue hanging out like a dog. Josephine smiled softly, happy to know that she’d have help keeping her Master happy.

“I think I might have her write on you.”

Autumn lifted a stick of lipstick, smiling wide.

“I’m thinking mommy’s little slut.”

Josephine grinned.

“I’d love that, Master.”

She spoke without emotion. It was a fact that she’d love being labeled mommy’s little slut.

“You heard her Jona, go ahead.”

Joanna barked happily, taking the stick in her mouth and waiting for Autumn to pull off the cap. Then she crawled to her daughter on all fours and slowly, messily, spelled out “MOMMYS LITTLE SLUT” on the girl’s belly. Autumn giggled and clapped at the show, making mother and daughter orgasm in unison.

“Now kiss!”

Immediately the lipstick clattered to the floor as mother and daughter locked eyes, lust burning deep in their bodies. Joanna and Josephine took hold of each other’s cheeks, realizing just how hot the other one was. Josephine pictured her mother’s gargantuan tits in her mind, moaning softly as the imaginary version of her mommy flashed her. Joanna imagined her baby in a bikini, posing flirtatiously and blowing sweet, playful kisses. Both groaned into their second favorite woman’s mouth as they pressed and sucked lovingly.

“Harder!”

Their moans became extremely loud, both aggressively pawing at the other woman’s breasts as they shoved their faces together and let their tongues dance around one another.

“Mmmm, finger her...”

Without hesitation Joanna and Josephine slipped two fingers into each other’s crotches. Their moans became even louder, practically screams now, as their pumping became increasingly enthused.

Autumn began to massage her innards, gasping as happiness overtook her.

“Mmmmm, sleep.”

The women stopped, staring lovingly into each other’s eyes. They tried to tell each other good night but they just felt… s o o s l e e p y

Both hit the floor grinning, sleeping like babes. Autumn grinned and stretched her arms.

“That’ll teach her to go blabbing to the principle...”