The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Sweetie’s Eyes

Chapter 2

Josephine bounded down the hall, smiling wide. Her creamy, brown hair was down, messy and wild, and her uniform was disheveled to boot. She didn’t know why so many people were looking at her funny. It was as if they thought she liked being neat.

“Hey friends! Wanna fuuuuuuck...?”

She wanted to cry out, and tear open her blouse for all to see.

“Come look at my titties, everyone!”

Her mouth watered at the thought. Her breasts were big and heavy, so she’d always hated them. Until, at least, she met Autumn. Oh, Autumn…

“I love you…”

Josephine muttered, slowing to a stop and grabbing at her crotch as love billowed up within her. She whispered her master’s name dreamily and sleepily, eyes drooping half closed.

“I love you so muuuuch…”

She gasped through her teeth. Autumn was so pretty. Her baby blue eyes, long blond hair that was thick and silky and bent just a little near the ends, and her long nails painted hot pink all made her wet just thinking about them. Autumn’s voice echo’d in her head.

No masturbating in public! Paw at yourself and look lovesick all you like, but no loud noises and no getting off.

She whined in protest. She loved Autumn so much! Surely she could just slip a few fingers in and close her eyes and imagine her Master’s smile for a few minutes, but the voice refused to let her. After being discouraged she looked around and found something else to take interest in: the principal! She smiled, excited to talk to the woman after school. Autumn was supposed to be in detention but Ms. Gertrude was a Good Girl and let Autumn skip if she wanted.

“What a good girl…”

Josephine sighed, grinning. She was so happy to know the school was chock full of Good Girls to love on her master.

“Hey, Fina, is something wrong?”

Josehpine turned to see her friend Cate. Immediately she remembered something unforgiveable.

“I’m so sorry, Catie!”

Josephine cried, tears in her eyes.

“I’ve been such a bad friend!”

Before Catie could respond Josephine pulled her shirt over her breasts, then shoved her friend’s head into them.

“I’m so sorry!”

Catie struggled against Josephine but she was weak. Her head began to pull away only to be wrenched back in several times before Josephine let her go. Once more though she didn’t get a chance to speak before Josephine lunged forward and began to kiss her. Catie forgot herself for a moment and kissed back, allowing her friend’s soft body to embrace her. They stood in the hallway, sucking face, for a while before stopping.

“Wh-wha—”

Josephine put a finger to her friend’s mouth, grinning. With her other hand she opened a video on her phone.

“Take a look.”

She practically shoved the screen in Cate’s face, the smaller girl seeming suspicious but not having time to look away before a pattern of scintilating colors caught her eye.

“Prettyyyyy…”

Cate muttered, totally forgetting about her friend’s behavior. She swayed in place and drooled helplessly, captivated by the soft, homely glow of her friend’s phone.

“Aren’t my eyes pretty?”

“Mhm.”

Cate nodded absently. This girl’s eyes were very pretty.

“You could stare into them for hours, couldn’t you?”

“Yes, for hours…”

Josephine bit down a groan, remembering her Master recording this. The image of Autumn, topless, giving a friendly smile to the camera while she educated the listener, flooded her brain. If Cate was watching she’d see very faint circles pulsing across her friend’s eyes.

“They’re soooo pretty, aren’t they.”

Autumn droned and her slave mouthed.

“So pretty and relaxing, take you so deep.”

“Deeeep…”

Cate groaned, allowing herself to be dragged into her subconscious. Josephine’s legs turned wobbly, only keeping her up to ensure her friend was brainwashed properly.

“Staaaare, that’s it, good girl, staaaare into my eyes.”

“Staaare, goood giiiir, staaaa…”

Catie moaned sensually, a red ring erupting from her pupils with a blue and orange one in hot pursuit.

“Get lost in my eyes, let them make you soft and weak.”

“Loooost, soooof, weeeeaaaaak!”

Cate grinned as wide as she coud, her eyes rapidly pulsing neon colors. Her mind was Autumn’s.

“That’s a good girl, obey me. Obey your master, who you love.”

“My master, whhhooooo I looooooo…”

Drool ran down her face. The sound of footsteps woke Josephine from her trance just in time to shove her shirt back down and hide her phone. The colors began to fade from Catie’s eyes, leaving her confused and lightheaded.

“Hey, you look super nauseous! Come on, you need to get to the nurse.”

Josephine took her friend’s hand forcefully, yanking her along past confused passerby. They made it to the nurse’s office.

“But she’s not here y—”

Josephine kissed her friend’s mouth shut, taking the spare key all of Autumn’s toys got. The two stumbled inside, moaning sensually in each other’s mouths, before she pushed Catie down onto a bed.

“I’m sending you a video. Stay here and watch it.”

Catie began to look suspicious, so Josephine panicked a little.

“I-it has Autumn in it! That blond girl with the eyes.”

Upon hearing about her master’s eyes Cate’s expression softened.

“I’d quite like that…”

She murmered, pulling out her phone and staring at it whistfully.

“Tell the nurse you’re her new playmate.”

“Yes, Fina.”

As her friend smiled and left her (locking the door), Cate stared intensely at her phone. She needed her master’s eyes. She hungered for them, needed to feel them dragging her down into a weak submissive abyss. When the ding of her phone alerted her she’d gotten a video, she immediately hit play.

“I want you to answer ‘yes, Master. I hear you.’ After everything I suggest.”

The colors in her eyes, almost gone but remaining as fuzzy shades of more powerful hues, exploded back to life.

“Yes, Master. I hear you.”

“Good, good. Now, whenever you hear an order say ‘Yes Master. I obey you. I’m a good girl.”

Cate smiled and nodded.

“Yes Master. I obey you. I’m a good girl.”

“Now, put the phone down and grab your chest.”

“Yes Master. I obey you. I’m a good girl.”

Cate put her phone down, smiling absentmindedly as she took hold of her breasts.

“I want you to squeeze them really hard.”

“Yes, Master. I hear you.”

Cate squeezed her boobs as hard as she could, letting out a squeal of pain but continuing for her master.

“Good. Good girl. You may relax your grip.”

“Yes, Master. I hear you.”

Cate moaned as her fingers loosened and stopped cutting into her breasts.

“Repeat everything I say.”

“Yes Master. I obey you. I’m a good girl.”

Autumn grinned and began to rock her hips violently side to side, the swishing of her skirt sending ripples throughout Cate’s sight that made her even happier.

“I’m a good little slut!”

Autumn sang. Cate grinned wide, the colors in her eyes becoming brighter.

“I’m a good little slut!”

“I love girls, I love bras, I love showing my titties to everyone!”

Cate sang back, louder.

“I love girls, I love bras, I love showing my titties to everyone!”

Autumn swung her body side to side, then thrusted her chest and made her breasts bounce.

“I’m a slutty little lesbian toy! Play with me! Play with me!”

Cate soaked her panties as she practically screamed back,

“I’m a slutty little lesbian toy! Play with me! Play with me!”

Autumn lept onto a desk, tip-tapping all across it and flaring her skirt off to show Cate the folds she treasured so much.

“I love sluts, I love sluts, I wish girls were all sluts!”

Cate threw her head up and down with delight.

“I love sluts, I love sluts, I wish girls were all sluts!”

Autumn flailed, her breasts violently bounding all over the place.

“I’m such a good slut, such a good slut!”

“I’m such a good slut, such a good slut!”

The image suddenly cut to Autumn leaning against a wall, naked.

“Did you sing along?”

“Yes, yes, yes!”

Cate cried, desperate to crawl through her phone and touch the body that had her so enraptured.

“Are you a happy, slutty slut of a girl who loves nothing more than sluts?”

“Yes, yes! I’m a happy, slutty slut of a girl who loves nothing more than sluts!”

“If the answer was no, watch again. But you answered yes, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Master! Of course!”

“Good girl. Here’s my phone number.”

Desparately Cate snatched a marker from the table next to the bed, writing it across the belly of her shirt. She sighed with relief when she was done.”

“Now, when you emerge from this trance wait for the nurse and tell her she has a new playmate.”

“Yes, Master!”

Cate watched the video end, staring at it motionlessly in hopes that her Master would come to life and speak to her again.

* * *

“Hm?”

Nurse Marie was getting a lot of students sneaking into her office before she arrived recently. Much like always, this one seemed kind of spacey.

“What, you smoke something?”

The girl looked up, recognizing Nurse Marie with a bit of delay.

“Hey, I’m your new playmate.”

On hearing “playmate,” her lips curled into a smile.

“Ah. In that case…”

She locked her door, then marched sultrily over to an expensive looking camera. She fiddled with a few buttons to turn it on, then grinned to Cate.

“It’s time for your examination, darling.”

Without hesitation Cate jumped to her feet, discarding her clothes into a pile. She smiled at Marie (and the camera, by extension).

“Yes, Nurse!”

Marie giggled, marching over to her patient while swaying her hips for the camera.

“Why don’t we start with your breasts. Massage them for me.”

Cate gripped her breasts and shivered happily.

“Get on your knees, sweetie.”

Cate nodded and got on her knees. God, she would do anything if it meant seeing this girl disrobed.

“Mmmm, play with your tiddies for me.”

She growled, her voice deep and musky and wet. Immediately Cate came against the cold floor, hands furiously working her breasts.

“Yesss, just like that.”

Marie stood with her crotch inches from Cate’s face. She inhaled deeply, blushing.

“Watch me undress myself, watch me closely…”

She bounced on her toes, rubbing her hands all across her body sensuously. Cate moaned with need, hands practically assaulting her chest with pent up energy.

“Mmmm, patience, patieeeence...:”

Marie slipped a thumb under her dress, pulling off one strap. Then she leaned to that side, slipping off the other. Her dress fell to the floor, revealing a babydoll bra with bright blue, sheer fabric hanging over her belly and no panties.

“Mmmm, aren’t I sexy?”

“Yesss, Marie, sexyyyyy, neeeed yooou…”

Marie continued to rub herself, hands going over her neck and breasts and tummy.

“You’re suuuch a slut…”

Cate nodded vigorously.

“Yes, Marie! So slutty!”

She watched as the nurse draped her long, soft leg over a desk and gently rubbed her clitoris.

“You just looove my clit, don’t you?”

“Mmmhmmmm, looove your cliiit…”

Cate moaned, soaking her thighs yet again.

“So hot, so sexy, I neeeed you Marie, pleaaaase…”

Marie giggled, strutting over to her new playmate sexily.

“Good girl.”

She put her thighs around Cate’s head.

“Now, eat me out.”

Catie’s tongue dug in immediately, sending a jolt of energy through Marie’s body. She threw her head back, howling with pleasure.

“Yes! That’s it, baby, that’s iiiiit!”

She felt her innards kissed harder and harder, biting her tongue.

“I love you, baby, kiss me! Kiss your mommy harder!”

So caught up in the moment Cate thrusted her head against the nurse’s vagina, gnawing at her magnificent clitoris even as liquid love poured across her face.

“AHHHH!”

Marie collapsed to the floor, smiling.

“Good girl.”

Then, she robotically got up and hoisted Cate into a bed.

“Keep hidden under the covers.”

Cat opened her mouth to complain but found one of Marie’s fingers in it. She suckled happily, letting Marie pull it out and snuggling in while Marie put on her own clothes and hid her playmate’s.

“You’re coming home with me.”

Cate smiled, excited to see the wonderful slut’s home.