The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Switch Up Trailer Park

This story is about a powerful, upper class woman who discovered how the other side lives. One shouldn’t make fun of something they don’t know much about.

LATE ONE NIGHT AT A GAS STATION ON THE INTERSTATE

“Would you kindly explain how the overpass is closed? I just crossed over it two days ago and I need to get back to DC.”

“And out of this southern redneck white trash state.” Jessica thought to herself as she stared down her nose at the attendant manning the register. She was not in a good mood, but understood losing her temper at this hick prole would not help her situation.

“Ma’am, I can’t help you on the why as I don’t work for the State DOT. All I can tell you is that it is closed and unless you head back to Raleigh there are no hotels for miles. Best I can do is tell you some directions for a bypass using local roads. I wouldn’t recommend it in the dark though.”

“I’ve got Google Maps. I can make it.” Jessica said firmly. One didn’t get to be a major lobbyist in Washington DC and a major power player by being scared of the dark or the lack of a map. Once she got around this she would be back in her Georgetown Penthouse in a few hours and could wash the stick of North Carolina off her. She had been down here to work a deal with a Senator who refused to hang around DC during a recess. She had hated it, but she had closed the deal. Now she wanted back to civilization.

“Ma’am reception is spotty out there and some of those roads are not on a map, meaning county roads.” The attendant looked at her and sighed. “Dirt Roads, I mean since you apparently don’t know what that means.”

“Watch your tone with me you gas monkey. I need to get to DC TONIGHT! So cough up the directions and stop worrying about ME.” Jessica said with a no nonsense tone.

With another sigh, the young man gave her some directions and shook his head as she left.

Jessica hopped into her Mercedes and roared off. She backtracked one exit, and got off on state highway. She followed it for a bit and then turned off on a local paved road. There were several twists, turns, stops, and she was soon having to second guess herself on number of roads she had passed for a turn. And just as she admitted she had lost count her Cell phone lost service and her maps froze up.

“Fuck me, and fuck this redneck backwoods state. Damn it all, how the hell can you NOT have cell service? This is 2017 for Christ’s sake!” Jessica growled out. She gave it her best but had to admit she was completely lost.

Jessica was now also beginning to get creeped out by the area. It was dark, very dark, no moon at all, and very few houses. The ones she did see she didn’t want to approach.

After driving on for 15 minutes she noticed a large set of lights. She perked up as she saw a large billboard and a small gas station with a one story office building by it. The billboard said “Welcome to SWITCH UP Trailer Park! The friendliest Park in all of the Carolinas! Stop by and enjoy the hospitality!”

“Well, I can get some directions at least.” Jessica thought as she began to slow down.

BANG!!!!

Jessica grabbed the wheel with her other hand as her car lurched to the left. She hit the break and as she tried to keep the car straight there was another BANG!

She was able to stop the car just in the station parking lot. She caught her breath and got out. “Oh for crying out loud! TWO FLATS!!!”

Jessica resisted the urge to kick the car and turned to gas station. She had taken two steps when she saw that it was closed up. She growled and turned to the office building. She realized it was the front office for the trailer park and after a moment’s hesitation she sighed and marched in the front door.

Jessica was barely after to keep from slapping her hand to her face when she walked in. It was like the office had been ripped from the pages of a New Yorker comedy article about flyover country. An old TV was on and it was showing “Hee Haw”, the coffee maker was ancient and had a half used can of Folgers next to it. The magazine rack had monster truck rallies, NASCAR, and Southern Daily.

The man behind the counter was even worse. He was actually wearing a white wife beater and a Dallas Cowboys baseball cap. He was overweight and had a five o’clock shadow and he leered at Jessica.

“Evening Ma’am. That your car making the bangs out there?” he said in a thick drawl.

“Yes, I got two flats I need to get fixed immediately. Can I use your phone to call AAA?” Jessica asked politely while she seethed inside.

The man openly ogled her. Jessica couldn’t blame him; she was very beautiful and kept in great shape. She was just under 6 feet tall, natural blonde, a runner and swimmer, body toned to rock hard, and an hourglass figure. She used her looks like the weapon they were, but she was very nervous about this situation.

“Sorry, phone’s down. Had some bad weather two days ago and they are still cleanen up.” The man replied as he looked up and down.

“Down? How about the gas station? Can you get ahold of the owner and have him fix my tires? I’m in a great hurry to get back to DC tonight.” Jessica said with a firm voice that brooked no argument.

“Joe? He won’t do you any good. He’s already passed out drunk in his trailer. Bit of a drinking problem, in the bag by 7pm every night after having dinner with Dixie. Oh, where are my manners. I’m Bubba.”

“Bubba. Of course you are.” Jessica barely kept from rolling her eyes. “Bubba, I need to get repairs to my tires NOW. I need your help, and if you can’t then I need someone who can.”

“You’re out of luck. I can’t leave the counter and Mr. Jameston won’t be in until morning. I’d get canned if I call him after 7pm. But maybe I can help you in another way.” Bubba said with a smirk.

He walked around the counter and picked up a key off the wall and motioned Jessica to follow him. He led her out the back door and into the trailer park. Jessica did a double take as she looked down the street. The trailers were in various degrees of shape. The one right across from the office was very clean, modern looking and painted with a small porch and a light on. The one across the road was a very large RV with a giggling girl sitting on the lap of an older man who wore a big grin on his face and held a beer in the hand that wasn’t rubbing the tits of the girl. Jessica looked down the street and heard more laughing, giggling, and several songs playing. A couple of bleach blondes strutted across the street from one trailer to another with a definite strut and sway. They were wearing black micro-skirts and halter tops and wearing stiletto heels. They knocked on a door and a rough looking man opened the door and ushered them in with a big smile.

Bubba ignored the goings on and led her up the stairs on the nice looking trailer. He unlocked the door and flipped on the lights. He pointed inside and said “Why don’t you sleep here tonight? This is the show trailer we use when people are curious about buying one. It’s cleaned every day, the linens are changed every week, and everything is plugged in. Shower works, sink works, and so on.”

Jessica wasn’t able to keep her face straight for this offer and Bubba sighed when he saw her face. “Ma’am, or Miss as you are too young to be a Ma’am, I know how it looks but this place is safe. This is Saturday night and people are just enjoying the weekend. I get this isn’t the big city, but unless you want to sleep in your car this is the best you can get. Tomorrow morning we can have you on the road by 0830am if you want to leave. Hell, the trailer behind you is owned by a sheriff’s deputy who is off duty tonight, so don’t worry about it. I’ll have one of the help bring your suitcase if you want.”

Jessica was tired, mad, and she angrily admitted defeated. She was too damn tired to fight the situation anymore and she simply nodded. She walked into the trailer and she looked over and saw a small air filter. It shot a puff of powder into the air and Jessica got a whiff right in her nose. She snorted and blinked. The smell was actually very refreshing and she blinked again.

“Uh, Miss? You car keys?”

“Oh, sorry. I’ve had a long day so I must have zoned out for a moment. Here you go.” Jessica handed him her keys and entered the trailer. The door closed behind her and she flopped down on the couch facing the large old style big screen TV.

“Hold on, what the fuck did I just do? I just have that hick my CAR KEYS!” Jessica blinked and she straightened up. She stood up and marched towards the door and just as she reached the door the air freshener puffed again and she got another whiff.

Jessica blinked again, and she realized she had been standing there for a few moments. “Damn, I must be more tired than I thought. Well, it’s got two flats so he can’t steal it. It’ll be fine.”

She sat back down and after a moment she reached over and turned on the TV. It was a bit fuzzy for some reason and while she was a bit annoyed by that she blinked after a minute and shrugged again. “Beggars can’t be choosers, I guess. What the hell is this show though?”

Jessica stared at a TV show about two country boys from Georgia apparently who drove some weird orange car with Confederate Flags on. She blinked several times when a very pretty woman came on. She was actually very pretty, and she was a waitress.

She found herself being drawn into the show when there was a knock on the door.

Jessica kept looking at the TV and called out “Door’s open.”

“Huh, maybe I should lock it.” She thought and then heard a sexy voice with a southern twang go “Oh, the Dukes of Hazzard! Mah favorite show!”

A commercial came on and Jessica turned around to see a young woman standing there pulling her roller suitcase. She was shorter than her, had long black hair with some curl to it, deep brown eyes, an awesome figure, and a set of tits that could only exist through the wonders of silicon. She was wearing a very tight set of cutoff jeans just like the woman on the TV show, and a sleeveless white t-shirt that hugged her figure tightly. She could see her nipples poking the fabric. She had some thick makeup on and she grinned at Jessica.

“Dukes of Hazzard? Is that what this show is? I’ve never seen it before.” Jessica said.

“Really? Damn girlfriend you are missing out. Daisy there is the hottest girl on TV! I’d love to be her. Oh, sorry. Allow me to introduce mahself, I’m Lisa Sue.” The brunette said as she held out her hand.

Jessica took it and shook. She felt a jolt like static electricity and blinked. Lisa Sue was grinning down at her and she moved around the couch and sat down next to her. “Mind if I watch the rest with you? Mah TV’s on the fritz.”

Jessica was going to say no, but the show came back on and she was sucked in. For some reason she just couldn’t help but watch. Soon she and Lisa Sue were chattering back and forth about the show and especially about Daisy Duke’s clothing. Jessica was originally very much against it as it was simply redneck trash bimbo look, but as she talked to Lisa Sue she found that her opinion was slowly changing.

“Ah mean, look at them legs. Why hide ’em under jeans or a long skirt? Those tight cutoffs emphasize all the right areas and show case them long legs jess perfectly.” Lisa Sue said as the second show ended.

Jessica found herself nodding. “I guess I see your point. It’s just not a look that would work in the city. You don’t see that in DC.”

“Well, you’re not in DC. Out here, it is the perfect look for a hot woman to flaunt. You’d be perfect in it, especially after you tanned some.” Lisa Sue replied and smiled.

“You flatterer, thanks.” Jessica said with a smile. She stretched some. She had taken off her suit coat and had slipped off her heels and was relaxing a bit. She sighed and thought about how a drink would be nice right about now.

“Hey, ah know you are probably tired and all, but would you like a drink? I have some beer at my trailer and it’s just over on the left side thataway. I got some leftover BBQ as well from Bob’s Big BBQ, best in the county.” Lisa Sue said.

Jessica thought for a second. “Well, I should say no, but actually that sounds great. You wouldn’t have any wine though would you? I’m not much of a beer person.”

Lisa Sue smiled and nodded. She grabbed Jessica’s hand and led her out the door. Jessica didn’t even have time to grab her shoes and she found herself stepping lightly on the cracked sidewalk. Lisa Sue led her into a reasonably clean trailer and sat her down in the small kitchen part. She opened the fridge and pulled out some takeout boxes and then went over to the counter. After a moment she came back with a glass of wine and some reheated brisket and potatoes.

Jessica was not much of a meat eater, but the BBQ did smell wonderful and she took a bite. The taste was amazing, and it got even better when Lisa Sue poured some BBQ sauce on it. Jessica took a bite and her vision swam for a second. She blinked and Lisa Sue was sitting across from her smiling with a sly look to her eyes.

“So, where are you from?” Lisa Sue asked as she took a bite of her food.

“DC, but I was born in Atlanta Georgia. My parents moved when I was 2.”

“Oh, well now that explains it. You’re a Georgia Peach!” Lisa Sue said with a giggle.

“Huh?”

“Pretty girls from Georgia are called Peaches silly. You look like a Georgia girl, just like Daisy Duke.” Lisa Sue said with grin. Jessica was going to say that was the dumbest thing she had ever heard, but a though popped into her head.

“Wow, I look like Daisy Duke! That’s so cool!”

Jessica smiled at that and then took a sip of wine. She sputtered at the nasty taste and looked over at the counter. She realized that she was drinking BOXED wine! She almost spit it out but as the wine swished in her mouth its taste seemed to change. It seemed to lose its bitterness and became very sweet. She swished it around and the more she did it the better it tasted. She swallowed and then took another drink, a full one this time, and the wine was really good. In fact it was the best wine she had ever had!

“Wow, this stuff is really good!” Jessica said with a surprised tone. Lisa Sue smiled again.

“Yeah, I guess it might seem strange to a city slicker like you that a cheap boxed wine is so good, but hey sometimes simple things are the best right?”

Jessica nodded and downed her wine in one big gulp. Lisa Sue filled her up and she had soon polished off three glasses. Jessica was now feeling buzzed, light headed and relaxed. She was giggling along with Lisa Sue about various things like country fashions, BBQ, and life in the trailer park. Jessica was finding out that pretty much everyone here was a normal person who worked jobs and had lives. It was just a like a gated community in DC only in trailers.

“So are you from around here Lisa Sue?” Jessica asked as she started her four glass of cheap wine.

“Actually Ah’m from Chicago. I wuz driving around here going to a contracting job in Charleston when ah got lost and ended up he’ar. Ah fell in love with the place and stayed on. Got another full time job, and moved in. Better than that rat race ah tell yah.” Lisa Sue said with big grin.

“Wow. Really? What did you do before you moved here?”

“I was a programmer for bank software, pulled in big money from big clients. But this here life is much more relaxing and fun!”

Jessica’s mind was pretty cloudy from the wine and she found herself thinking about how nice it would be to not have to drive in the DC traffic, or work until 10pm every weeknight, or have to put up with all the self-important assholes in her lobbying job. She had a vision of herself wearing Daisy Duke cutoffs, her hair in twin pigtails, a tight T-shirt like Lisa Sue or maybe a tied off farm shirt without a bra, some high heeled sandals and some thick makeup. She smiled dreamily for a second and then blinked.

“You look like you are thinken about sompthen. What’s up?” Lisa Sue asked.

“Nothing, just thinking about maybe I need a vacation. The rat race is pretty tiring.” Jessica said. “Hey, do you still program? Do remote work?”

“Nope, I’s got me a full time job.” Lisa Sue said.

“Doing what?”

“Stripping and waitressing. I strip at “The Midnight Hour” five nights a week and wait tables there too. Easy money, I clear at least a grand a week, sometimes two. I help out here too since I moved in. Lots of the girls live here with their boyfriends and husbands. Mr. Jameston is very good on rent for his girls; he owns the club and the trailer park.”

Jessica blinked. Somewhere in the back of her head alarm bells went off. She shook it and was able to think clearly for a moment. “Something is VERY wrong here. I am guzzling this swill of a wine, wolfing down this crap BBQ and I hate BBQ, chatting with a stripper redneck trailer trash bimbo like she is my Best Friend, and she is telling me about how she used to be a hotshot programmer who gave it up to strip? I need to get out of here.”

“I’m really tired. I think I’ll head back to my trailer and turn in. Thanks for the wine and food.” Jessica stood up and bumped the table. A small bottle tipped over and splashed a bit of some spicy sauce on her top. Jessica jumped and sighed at the stain and then her eyes widened.

“Dear Lord that is strong! What the hell is this stuff?” Jessica said as she started trying to wave her hands over the stain. The very strong spicy scent was overpowering and she was starting to tear up.

“Oops, Bubba’s secret hot sauce! That stuff will melt steel! Here get that top off so I can soak it!”

Jessica did so and Lisa Sue tossed it in the sink. She was running water on it and waving her hands. “That stuff is potent! Whew! Uh oh, did it soak through?”

Jessica looked down on her chest to see a wet spot above her bra and her eyes watered again. “Crap! This stuff is making my skin burn!”

Lisa Sue quickly walked over and smeared some cream on the spot which stopped the burning. But Jessica could still smell it and she was still tearing up. Lisa Sue looked around a moment and then smiled. She ran into the bath room and came out with a small spray bottle.

“Here, this will mask the odor. Some perfume!” And she spritzed Jessica right in the face with it.

Jessica coughed and sputtered and then sat back down hard as her head swam. Her thoughts jumbled together and all her alarm seeped out of her head. Her old rational self seemed to be drifting away and was being replaced by a much more laid back, much simpler girl.

“Whoa. That’s some strong perfume.” Jessica got out. She tried to stand up but Lisa Sue spritzed her again.

“There now Jessie Ann, no need to be in a hurry. Just smell this here perfume, and drink this here wine and listen to your best friend Lisa Sue.”

Jessica gulped down the wine and her head kept spinning. After a few moments she blinked and looked at Lisa Sue and couldn’t remember what they had been talking about. She looked down at herself and realized she was not wearing a blouse. She frowned for a minute and then remembered the sauce.

“Huh, hey Lisa Sue? I need to borrow a top. I can’t go back to my trailer topless.”

“I guess that would be a bit breezy. Here, come with me and let’s get you something to wear.” Lisa Sue said with a smile and held out her hand.

Jessica took it and then grabbed her wine glass and had another drink while they headed back to the bedroom. Jessica looked at the large bed and smiled at the mirrors on the ceiling. She was thinking about how cool that would be when Lisa Sue held up a tiny black halter top.

“How’s about this number. It would show off those lovely tits of yours really well.”

Jessica blinked. Instead of getting mad at the thought of wearing such a cheap trashy piece of clothing her first reaction was to notice it would match her skirt.

“Nope, that clashes with my skirt. I need something more conservative.” She said with a frown.

Lisa Sue and Jessica went through several items and Jessica finished her wine which Lisa Sue refilled. After a bit Lisa Sue sat down and said “Smoke break.” She reached under her bed and pulled out a plastic bag with several joints in it. She lit one up and took a deep toke. Her eyes rolled back and she blew the smoke straight in Jessica’s face.

Jessica wasn’t expecting that and got a good whiff. She coughed once and then suddenly had a craving for a smoke.

“Hey, can I have a hit? All this talking and drinking has given me a craving.” She said as she held out her hand.

Lisa Sue handed the joint over and Jessica took a big hit. She held it and felt a wave of euphoria wash over her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she slowly let the smoke out and then let out a very goofy giggle.

“Wow! That stuff is like potent! I feel soooooo relaxed.” She said with a noticeable slur in her words.

“Hey now, listen to you! You are sounding like a Georgia girl! Have another hit and let that peach in you come out!” Lisa Sue said and pushed the joint back up to her mouth. Jessica didn’t need to be told twice and she had soon smoked the whole joint. Her eyes were now glassy and she had developed a nice thick Georgia drawl with the help of Lisa Sue.

“I’va figured out mah problem Lisa Sue.” Jessica said as she finished the joint. “I’s needs to change mah bottom’s ta match the top! Silly ole me was trying to match the wrong things.”

“Well hell Jessie! We can fix that with no problems at all. Follow me.”

Jessie Ann followed her best friend Lisa Sue into the small bathroom and got to work. She stripped out of the clothes she had on and tossed them into the trash. She slid on a tight pair of Daisy Duke cutoffs that barely covered her ass and a skin-tight white sleeveless t-shirt that hugged her figure like it was painted on. She of course didn’t wear any panties or a bra, that would simply ruin the look. She pulled out her diamond studs and dropped them in the trash and instead put on big silver hoop earrings and some cheap plastic bracelets. She did up her hair into two pigtails out to each side, and layered on some thick makeup. She and Lisa Sue blew kisses in the mirror and giggled as they slipped on high heeled clear plastic platform shoes.

“There now. All dressed up. Say, I was wondering if there is anything going on right now? Night’s young and a couple of nice country girls like us should have us some fun. And call me Jessie Ann, Jessica is way too formal and having two names is cute.” Jessica said.

“Well now Jessie Ann, mah boyfriend is having a bit of a gathering over at his trailer. We could drop on bye, a cute country girl like you would most certainly be welcome.” Lisa Sue said with a big smile and she licked her lips.

Jessie Ann nodded yes eagerly and she followed her hot friend out the door.

“So, are there gonna be some good old country boys at you’re boyfreind’s place? I need to hook up tonight if’en you get mah meaning. Lordy! I feel like I have haven’t been laid in foreveah!” Jessie Ann said as they strutted down the sidewalk past the display trailer and down the street. Several trailers had laugher, music, and sounds of nasty sex coming from them. A redhead came out of one trailer pulling her shoulder strap back on. She tucked a wad of bills down her cleavage and winked at Lisa Sue as they strutted by.

Four trailers down the came to a beat up looking trailer with some lights on and Lisa Sue knocked on the door. It opened to reveal a large bearded man with a lot of muscles and a definite blue color look to him. He grinned and scooped up Lisa Sue and they gave each other a tongue kiss while the man pawed her ass. The kiss broke and he slapped her hard on the ass.

“Bout time you showed up. Me and Larry and Sam was getting bored. Got a new friend I see.” The man said as he leered at Jessie Ann.

“This here is Jessie Ann, she’s new and jess got in tonight. Mr. Jameston asked me to take care of her. We just had supper and some wine.” Lisa Sue said with a big grin and a whink.

“Ooooh, I’s gets it. Well then Jessie Ann, I’m Jack.” He groped Lisa Sue’s right tit as she snuggled up to him. “My friends Larry and Sam. Larry’s a bouncer at the club, and Sam is the manager at the local Wal-Mart. Both are definite catches if you get mah drift. Have a beer and introduce yourself.”

Jessie Sue nodded and smiled her best smile. “Oh yes, Ah’s agree with you on that! Mmmmm, well I guess this little ole Georgia Peach needs to introduce herself to these here fine gentlemen. HI boys! I’m Jessie Ann from Georgia! How y’all doing this here fine evening?”

Lisa Sue stepped over to an old cassette boombox and hit play. An 80’s glam rock tune started to crank out of the speakers and Jessie Ann began to sway to the music. She spun and wiggled her shapely ass and ground back onto both other men while Lisa Sue started to make out with Jack. Halfway through the dance Jessie Ann noticed Lisa Sue pull her boyfriend back into the back bedroom and slam the door shut.

Jessie Ann didn’t care as she kept dancing. Larry moved up behind her and put his strong hands on her hips and began to grind into her. She giggled as she pushed back hard into him and gulped her beer down. Larry’s hands slid up and groped her tits. Jessie Ann smiled and put her hands over his and pushed them.

“Ah, that’s it. Yah gottan squeeze the peach to make sure it’s ripe! Watdaya think? Is this peach ripe Larry?”

“Oh yeah, nice and ripe. You gotta hot bod and can move that fine ass. You wanna job stripping? I can get you a good slot. Of course, you’d need to be my woman for that.” Larry said as he reached down and pulled up her t-shirt.

Jessie Ann slid down into a perfect split and smiled up at Larry. “Lord, what a hunk!” she thought and she spun on her ass to face him. She brought her legs together and pushed up so her face was right in front of his zipper.

“I think mah boyfriend needs some loven! Lean against that couch sugar pie and let Jessie Ann take care of everything!”

Jessie unzipped her boyfriend and let his pants fall to the floor. He had a nice hard cock and her lips fit perfectly around it. She licked and sucked and played with his balls. She definitely knew how to work him and he whispered nice encouragements as she worked.

“Mmmm, that’s it you trailer trash! Use that tongue! Swirl it around! Yeah, oh fuck you Georgia bitches are such sluts! Yeah! Hmmmm, yeah, a stripper like you is good at this aren’t you? That’s really what you want to be isn’t it? Selling your body for a dance at a time until you could land a real man. A man you would cook, clean, and fuck for. Yeah, that’s you Jessie Ann.”

Jessie Ann thought about her old life and the hassle and the long hours and realized as she gulped down her boyfriend’s cum that this life was so much easier and fun. She had one fleeting thought about being a powerful and successful woman and it was gone.

The song ended and she was on her knees topless. Larry didn’t even bother talking. He simply stood up and bent her over the couch. Jessie Ann had enough time to giggle when his cock slid right into her wet snatch. She moaned and ground back into him. Larry was soon pounding her hard and she looked back to see Sam beating off while he watched. She smiled at him and licked her lips.

Sam smiled at her. “No thanks slut. Ah’m more of a watcher actually. Sides’ I already have a wife. You’ll meet her at the club, her names Becky but her stage name in Ginger.”

Larry grunted and came hard in her and she screamed out as she orgasmed. Before she could clear her mind she was pulled off the couch and tossed on her knees. She was able to focus her eyes and saw a cock covered in pussy juice and cum waving in her face. She heard a voice say “Lick it clean slut.”

Jessie Ann did just that with a smile and a giggle. After that she was shoved towards a bathroom and told to clean up a bit. She did and when she came out Larry was standing there with her clothes and a small suitcase.

“Alright Jessie Ann, you’re with me. I’m your boyfriend. Whatever money you make stripping you give to me. I don’t want you whoring, unless you ask me first. You start Tuesday night, so let’s head back to mah trailer and fuck. Then tomorrow you clean the place and I’ll show you around. I got your bag right here and I’ve got some stuff from the club. Oh yeah, here, smoke this.”

Larry put a joint in her mouth and held up a lighter. Jessie Ann took a big puff and held it for a few seconds and then let it out. She felt even more relaxed after that and smiled dreamily.

“You need to smoke one of these a day, two when you are working. Get nice and hooked, you be a good bitch and maybe I’ll let you move up to Coke. Now let’s get going.”

Larry led her out the door without saying goodbye. Jessie Ann heard the grunts and the moans from the bedroom and grinned as her best friend cried out loud begging for her man to shove his cock in her ass.

Jessie Ann followed her boyfriend into another slight beat up trailer and dumped her suitcase and a small brown bag by the door. He grabbed her, shoved her against the wall and jerked down her shorts. He proceeded to brutally fuck her against the wall and slapped her several times. She laughed and told him that a slut like her deserved it. When he was done, he dragged her dopey well fucked body into the bedroom and fucked her in the ass. He then spanked her, and tied her to the bed and ravaged her again. He untied her and told her to clean up and change the sheets. Larry then went out and fell asleep on the couch while she cleaned up.

SIX MONTHS LATER

Jessie Ann stretched as she finished sweeping the trailer. She had gotten up early, around noon, so she could have everything clean when her boyfriend Larry came back from fishing. It was important that her boyfriend have some time off with the guys.

She sighed as she slipped her nice tanned ass into a bright red bikini bottom and then a tiny top. The rules of the trailer park were strict in that women couldn’t go around naked, so she and her friends had a contest to see who could wear the skimpiest outfits. She grabbed her towel and headed to the private pool. She met up with Lisa Sue and Dixie, a cute little redhead from Alabama who had been lawyer until she realized how nice this life was. Since there was a nice high privacy fence they suntanned nude and drank some beers. Dixie and Lisa Sue were dancing tonight and Larry wasn’t back till later. Larry had decided not to whore her out, even though she was good with it, as she had turned out to be a great dancer and made plenty of money stripping. She did fuck on the side for some special customers, but nothing regular, so no action tonight.

She finished her tanning and went back to the trailer to play with herself and then she watched the Dukes of Hazzard. It was starting to get dark when the door knocked. She got up and found Bubba at the door.

“Evening Jessie Ann. Ah needs your help. Some pretty little thing from New York City jess broke down in front and she’s gonna be staying overnight in the display trailer. I wuz hopen you could help her relax a bit, yah know?” Bubba said with a knowing grin.

Jessie Ann smiled at him. “Course I’ll help Bubba! More than glad too, in fact. Let me get some wine and I’ll be right over.”