The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

bd, ds, ex, fd, hm, in, mc, nc

An arrogant sexist gets put in his place, permanently, by the women in his life.

Tabitha’s Revenge

Chapter One

[A brief explanation of chapter one. “Tabitha’s Revenge” was originally a story fragment written by “Throne”. It was never finished. I loved it so much and had such ideas for where it could go that I wrote a sequel. Throne and I later talked on-line and he loved my sequel. He even put it on a website under his name (partly to avoid confusion and partly because he did not remember who wrote it). I later rewrote chapter one to fit into where I was taking the story. There was a lot of feminization in Throne’s version and I hate feminization. So I rewrote the original story. My rewritten version is seen here as “chapetr one”. My sequel is here as “chapter two”. Years later, I started in on the story again and ended it at nine chapters though I still think it lacks a definitive conclusion.]

Dr. Tabitha Katz stood at the front of the classroom in her tight sweater and snug short skirt, only one of the outfits she had been driving Rick crazy in for over three weeks now. The sexy grad student turned her eyes toward the closet where she had him hidden.

“Now class,” she said with easy confidence, “I believe Rick, er, Dr. Richards was discussing some extreme cases of sexual obsession before his recent disappearance. I’d like to continue on that topic.”

All Rick, better known as Dr. Richard Richards, one-time Child Prodigy, and now, at 25, the youngest Full Professor at State University, had to do was stay quiet until the end of the class and no one would see him. Not that he had any choice in the matter. He shuddered at the thought of anyone viewing him in his present unclad condition and cursed the notion that had made him volunteer for Tabitha’s Experimental Research Group into Male Sexuality. Tabitha had made it sound like three weeks of wild sex. He willingly went through the hypnotism and conditioning. By the time he realized it was not exactly as she had advertised, she already had taken enough control that it was too late. Now, it had turned out to be three weeks of confinement in a lab, kept naked and given powerful hypnotic suggestions combined with drugs to enhance them so he could not escape. His body was shaved smooth. He was poked and prodded by giggling coeds, and constantly aroused yet denied climax by the mental blocks she had placed into him!

Rick shuddered again at the thought of all the students just beyond the door. What would they think if they saw his hairless, unmasculine nudity? How would they react if they saw his stiff, needy tool? But she was still addressing the class:

“One area of particular interest to Dr. Richards has always been male submissive exhibitionists,” she was saying. “Unlike mere submissives, who obtain gratification from being dominated, these unfortunates wish to be exhibited nude, trapped in a perpetual state of submission. I can see by your faces that most of you think this is disgusting, though a few of you young ladies seem to find it quite amusing. What is shocking is that men with these desires wish to be humiliated, sexually misused, publicly ridiculed and even worse, they seek to punish their own male parts by denying themselves- ahem-sexual gratification.”

He was burning mad now. How dare she take over his class! And he knew she was living in his apartment with her girlfriend. He was furious but, after three weeks of sexual denial and constant teasing, he was also unbelievably horny. It was not a normal arousal he felt but a knee-quivering, back-arching, toe-curling NEED, one that mental blocks would not let him gratify. He squirmed as it got worse, feeling the heat between his naked buttocks and engulfing his crotch. It was soon so bad he was shaking.

And that was when he realized why Tabitha had giggled so when she attached the tiny bells to his manhood- the noise. When he instinctively started thrusting, it made loud noises in his small closet. He had to get out of there.

“Let me give you one example of this bizarre behavior pattern,” Tabitha lectured. “This is from Dr. Richards’ own notes. He describes a man who encouraged women to destroy all his clothing, take his car, keys, wallet, even his apartment, leaving him totally naked and at their mercy. He then asked them to deny him sexual gratification and transform him into a restrained slave...”

She went on to give a detailed description of him in his present state. If she showed him now, they would all conclude that he had been writing about himself and was appearing in the classroom just to get a sick thrill. His reputation would be destroyed if he were recognized. He would be even more at Tabitha’s mercy and she would be free to carry out the rest of her threats: the nose ring, the tattoos, and even....

Tabitha was delighted with how low she had brought Professor Richards. His naked, hairless body was immobile thanks to her conditioning. His hard cock and blushing cheeks, upper AND lower, were nicely displayed. There was visible shame on his face from the lewd way in which he was displayed, kneeling there with his legs spread and his smooth chest thrust forward by the fact that he was holding his arms behind him, elbows together.

Tabitha went to him. He was kneeling on a pedestal that put them on eye level. She leaned forward and kissed the air a scant inch from his lips.

“Poor baby,” she cooed. “Don’t you wish you hadn’t been so eager to appropriate all the funds for your own project? There would have been enough for both of us if you had shared. Now look where you’ve gotten yourself. Don’t you have anything to say? Oh no, that’s right.”

She smiled impishly.

“I took away your voice, too, didn’t I? Along with your body hair, your freedom, and every stitch of clothing you owned.”

She laughed softly.

“Wasn’t it sweet of me to let you wear that little thing?”

She jingled the bells and stroked his hard, hard cock maddeningly.

“And are you still feeling S-o-o horny? From the way your little cock is throbbing, I’ll bet it’s getting worse and worse.”

His pleading eyes told her she was right. She asked if he wanted to know how to get some relief and he nodded anxiously.

“All right, Professor.”

She emphasized the word with mock respect.

“All you have to do is work your hands around a bit, between your butt-cheeks. I know I’ve given you hypnotic commands that don’t allow you to move but I am giving you permission to move in one way and one way only- you may shove your thumbs up your ass.”

His expression turned questioning. She smiled even wider at his confusion.

“It’s very simple,” she went on, “you can give yourself an orgasm by fucking your own ass, if you do it hard enough. I know you might have considered it disgusting, once, but I also know it’s the only way you’ll ever get off or do you think you have the will-power to keep from doing it?”

He tried to resist the temptation. His eyes closed as he tried desperately to turn his thoughts elsewhere. His lips parted slightly as his need asserted more and more. Slowly his arms pushed themselves back and back as his thumbs sought contact with his anus. He began rubbing, probing.

Tabitha rewarded him by gently rubbing his aching balls. He closed his eyes in growing pleasure.

“I thought you’d like that,” she said, “And I know you’ll find it hard to stop, though you might want to, now that I’m about to open this exhibit to all the girls in your class.”

His expression turned to one of terror, but his invading thumbs did not stop. Already his balls were tightening. Tabitha pressed the lock-release and the double doors swung inward. A gaggle of excited coeds hurried in to see the bizarre exhibit that had been hinted at. They were not disappointed.

As Rick Richards continued humping his bottom, they crowded around, made amused comments and pointed at him. At least with a full mask on, he had not been recognized- yet.

“This is the unfortunate creature you’ve been hearing about,” Tabitha told Professor Richards’ students. “His elaborate fantasies made it necessary for us to use hypnosis and drugs to prevent him from moving. Whenever we allow him to move, he becomes violent.”

One of the students raised her hand. It was that busty Virginia Givens, with her dark bangs, short skirts and curve-hugging sweaters. Only days ago, Rick had been laying plans to bed her. Now she stared at him as if he were a side-show attraction.

“Yes, Virginia?” asked Tabitha.

“What is he doing to himself? And why?”

“His entire life revolves around his sexual appetites.”

As Tabitha spoke, Rick moaned inwardly. How often had girls accused him of that? And now it was literally true!

“His desire for sex is so great that, even with the conditioning and mental blocks, he still manages to move enough to do that. That’s another reason for at least one of the blocks. Without it, the pedestal gets, shall we say, rather messy.”

She smiled tolerantly and the tone in the room lightened further. If Tabitha Katz, who was second only to Professor Richards himself, saw this sex-crazed naked creature as something of a joke, then it surely would not hurt for the rest of them to have a laugh. Chuckles came from here and there in the crowd.

“In fact,” She went on, “I believe we’re going to see what happens when he gets himself over-stimulated.”

Richard doubled over in agony as his swollen balls tightened. He stopped his thumb-probe for a moment, but could not control himself. His urgent need had grown even stronger. He thrust his thumbs upward once more and moaned in pain again. The girls stared at him, totally fascinated. Despite his burning shame, he could not make himself do anything else.

“What’s really fascinating,” Tabitha explained, “is that he teases himself that way over and over again for hours at a time.”

She locked eyes with the man.

“We believe it has an effect on the pleasure centers in his brain: the more he does it, the more he will need to do it, and other things too disgusting to describe. Unless he can gain control of himself, his mind will become so set into these patterns, there will be no way to change it. And the irony is that there is no way he can gain relief or release from it, still he can’t stop himself from doing it.”

Professor Richard Richards, displayed naked and hairless, robbed of every possession, his mind caught in an endless loop of ungratifiable desires, knew she was telling him what his fate would be.

If only he could resist the conditioning. If only he could stop himself, break free, even communicate and get others to free him. He moaned in ultimate male frustration and kept pumping.