The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tabitha’s Revenge: Chapter 6

by Gloryboy

Wretch no longer wore a mask as they no longer needed to keep his identity a secret. Other than for that change, there he knelt, second after minute after hour after day after week after month after year. He could not believe what they had done to him. All he could think about was the frustration of not being able to speak and tell anyone what was going on or even just scream in rage and frustration, the painful immobility, but most of all, the agonizing, aching, endless, gut wrenching sexual desires and unbelievably painful blue balls.

Rachel Richards walked into the room.

“Good morning, good morning and what a wonderful morning it is,” she mocked. “The sun is shining, the birds are singing. Oh, but that’s right. You can’t see outside this room and only straight ahead at that.”

Rachel brought her face close and mimicked a kiss an inch from his lips.

“Mmmm, too bad, so sad,” she grinned.

He writhed in silent rage and frustration.

“Now, now,” she teased. “I didn’t come here again just to mock you. Mostly but not just that. I have a present for you.”

She held up a bulging red bottle.

“Do you know what this is?” she wickedly grinned.

Of course, he could not answer. Even nodding his head was impossible. She was giddy with her absolute power over him.

“Tell you what,” she said. “I’ll give you a clue.”

A tube ran from the bottle. She stuck the other end of the tube into his mouth. He winced at the sharp, bitter taste as hot soapy water filled his mouth.

“Yes,” she said. “I’m washing your mouth out with soap. And even though that’s fitting, its not all I’m going to fill with hot, soapy water, richiepoo. I mean, poor wretchy.”

“Mmph. Gack. Gurgle. Glub,” he moaned, trying to speak as she walked around behind him.

He felt her finger inserting up his rectum with Vaseline.

“You should be grateful I’m even lubing you up,” she laughed. “Ass high, big brother.”

Unabke to resist her commands, he thrust his ass back and high again. Then he felt the nozzle being inserted deeply into his ass. He writhed as best he could as he felt her lift the bottle high and felt the hot soap sloshing in his guts. Then she gave him another hypnotic command, a redundant term as all orders given by the women who watched him were commands to him thanks to the conditioning.

“Now you just hold that nice enema for a few hours, richie. No, make it until tomorrow morning when I specifically tell you you can release it.”

His eyes were wide with pain and humiliation.

“Oh, and wretchie, here’s a little hypnotic command based on all that nice conditioning Tabitha put into you- think of that hot soapy enema sloshing in your guts as the equivalent of a woman on her period and imagine what she goes through and also think of it as the equivalent of fucking your own ass with your thumbs. Mmmm, I do believe that makes you all horny, hornier than ever. Doesn’t it, poor, sweet brother?”

That made the conditioning kick in. Now the cramping agony of the enema translated to sexual arousal and he was whimpering in frustration. Having gone years with no sexual relief, he would have been anyway but now, not even the pain of the cramping, painful enema could distract him from his need to cum. It only made his frustrations worse. Rachel gave his agonized, tender sacs a good squeeze and smiled, enjoying every moment of his torment. Then, she turned and walked out as he could only stare at her shapely ass.

By the next morning, he was a quivering disaster. Rachel walked in and mocked, “Hmm, I’ll bet big brother is ready to make a mess. I do wish there was a way to prevent it.”

Just as she reached for the butt plug, a voice said, “There is.”

Ruth Richards walked into the room. Although about fifty years old, she was still in good condition thanks to aerobics workouts and a naturally good build with a shapely figure and large breasts. She looked at her son in the box and sighed.

“I had hopes for something more from you but now there’s only one thing you’re good for.”

She turned to Rachel.

“Preventing him from making a mess is easy.”

She pulled the tube out of the enema bag and inserted that end into his mouth. The other end was still in his ass.

“Now be a good boy and thrust your ass as high as you can but lower your head down off the pedestal to the floor and put your chin on the floor.”

As he had to obey, the hot, soapy water started working its way down the tube to his mouth. There was no actual manure in it because they did not feed him anything that required that. They only fed him liquids so he only needed to urinate. Still, psychologically, he had to deal with the fact he was drinking something from his own bowels.

“That’s all you’re good for anymore,” Ruth said.

“Let me be more blunt,” Rachel laughed. “You always gave me and Mom and everybody else shit. Now eat your own shit, big brother. Yeah, it’s not really shit, but it’s the thought that counts.”

As the soapy liquid filled his mouth, the expulsion from his guts reminded him of his need to cum. Everything reminded him of his need to cum. He silently screamed, ‘No! I can’t be humiliated like this, especially not by women, especially not by my own sister and mother. Damn them! If I ever get free, I’ll, I’ll, cum, must cum, must cum, must cum. No! I’m Dr. Rich- Richie- Wretch- No! I- I need to cum-need to cum—“

But he knew he would never get free as the cycle trapped his mind and body yet again.

Meanwhile, knowing he was trapped and helpless, Ruth calmly handed her daughter a large box.

“Open it,” she smiled.

Rachel opened it and pulled out a portable toilet.

“It will go right here,” Ruth said.

She indicated how it would fit right over his head.

“It has long legs so he can kneel beneath it. We can sit on his face”— she smiled and looked at him, “You don’t mind us sitting on your face, do you richiepoo?”— and his mouth to catch the yummy stuff we want him to catch. My sweetypie son will finally be doing what he should be doing.”

Ruth turned and regarded her son. His eyes were wide with the bitterness in his mouth and the disbelief of what she was doing to him.

“Bottoms up,” she smiled.

As the liquid filled his mouth and he knew he must swallow with no choice in the matter, the subjugated wretch that was once Richard Richards silently screamed in humiliation and frustration.

“At least you’re well-fed,” Mom said as she set on the toilet.

“You know what they say?” Rachel snickered.

“What’s that?” Mom asked.

“You are what you eat,” Rachel giggled.

Ruth looked down from where she set above him and saw his wide, begging, unbelieving eyes.

“There’s another old saying I used to tell him and he ignored me but now he has no choice but to obey me,” Ruth said.

“What’s that?” Rachel asked, playing along.

“You eat whatever I put in front of you, young man.”

Rachel bent and displayed her cleavage, smiling at him.

“Poor, precious brother, pretty much neutered, fixed and impotent for all practical purposes and yet always super horny. Not that anyone now in control of you has any use for your little dicky and toy balls anyway.”

He felt piss running into his mouth. It was being filtered through water and diluted to reduce the acid quality but the bitter taste was still there. He had to look straight up at his Mom’s shapely ass thanks to the brass ring and line Rachel had pierced his nose with.

“Now, I’ll be nice and not go number two, my wayward son, for the fact that only things you can get rid of through urination can go into you. Now you just be a good boy and admire your beautiful mother’s shapely butt.”

She wiggled to get comfortable.

“Now, I’m really not doing this for revenge,” Ruth said. “I simply believe everyone should fulfill their best aptitudes in life and do what they should be doing. In your case, it is simply the only thing you’re good for.”

Rachel leaned close and grinned.

“Don’t worry, big brother. Mom really isn’t doing it for revenge. But when I piss in your face, I’ll enjoy every moment of it.”

“Oh, Rachel,” Ruth laughed. “I didn’t say I wasn’t enjoying it. I just said it wasn’t because of any desire to get even.”

Tears of shame and humiliation ran from the eyes of the former Richard Richards. It would never end. However, at least he was sure it had gotten as bad as it could possibly get. As was the case every time he thought that, he was so wrong again.