The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tacit Blue

Legal Disclaimer

The following work is intended exclusively for adults. If you are not old enough to legally purchase and read pornographic literature of an exclusively adult nature, then do not read further. If you’re not certain that you are old enough, then do not read further. I mean it, you are not the intended audience.

This work is Copyrighted by The Naked Prose, © 2003, all rights reserved. This work may be re-posted to any free publication or archives as long as story content is not changed in any fashion (including the removal of this disclaimer), and “The Naked Prose” is properly credited.

This is a work of pure fiction. Nothing contained herein is real. Any similarity to real people or events is purely coincidental and unintentional.

Chapter 5

Lisa worked nearly a week with the sample Justin had brought her, under strict orders not to start any work with the blue chemical until Justin was there to supervise. She found it unnerving feeling someone watch her every move, but the concern touched her deep inside, and Master’s orders were, after all, Master’s orders. She was determined to show him that she would obey his law to the letter.

She was less forthcoming with her findings.

Tacit Blue turned out to be a remarkably complex compound. Attempts to break it down led to strange, confusing results. There seemed to be no way to isolate the source of its stain. Its ability to impart color to biologic cell structures was an elusive puzzle, and she could determine no method for removing its color.

In frustration and despair, still being avoided by the Master’s divine touch, she had called a chemical supply warehouse and ordered a new battery of testing equipment. She was determined, if nothing else, to isolate the compound’s chemical properties.

She also continued to give Master a nightly show. While previously she had muffled the sounds of her self-elation (often two or three times a night) now she did nothing to hide the sound of her moans. Master in his politeness had said nothing to her, but she knew he heard, many times. She also knew he had watched many times, through the crack in the door she always left for him. She could not tell the ultimate effect, as Master seemed to rock between a desperation to take her and a kind of wrenching guilt. She would keep trying, however, until she succeeded.

It was on or about the fifth day when she began to suspect the true properties of Tacit Blue.

She wasn’t sure what had triggered the thought in her. It might have been its similarity to certain electrochemical synaptic catalysts. Regardless, she began to think that whoever had produced Tacit Blue had nothing remotely concerning scalp hygiene in mind when they made it. As unbelievable as it sounded to her, the chemical might have a definite effect on neural processes were it introduced into the bloodstream.

Her first emotion was anger at the thought that the company she worked for delved into such activities. Then came more anger, at the thought that the corporation would try and introduce such a thing into a commercial product.

Finally fear swept over her, when she realized that she had become the first, unwitting test subject.

She knew that no one was really to blame leastwise the Master. Indeed, without the accident she might never have discovered her true need for subservience to the Master, and her blissful adoration might never have been revealed. She came to the conclusion that the compound had certain properties for clarifying hidden emotions, perhaps allowing a focus of clarity, and leaving the mind open to an almost hypnotic suggestion. It seemed less like brainwashing to her than a tool for self-awareness. Her mind wandered back to her first sensation of euphoric awakening, and she realized it had come from Tacit Blue.

On Friday, Master announced that he was going out of town for the weekend. He had an obligation to visit a friend in Ohio, and would be gone till late Sunday night.

It was then that she set her plan in motion.

* * *

Lisa had called the housemaid to insure she would not stop by for the duration of the weekend. “I’d like some privacy this weekend, Maria, Monday will be fine.”

Her estimation of the dosage was crude at best, as was the delivery. She kept water and the phone by her bedside and a towel around her head to catch the runoff. She loaded the droppers in advance, and set the small portable CD player to auto-repeat. Her plan involved two applications, with a small amount of time in-between to take in water and use the restroom.

She knew what men wanted, what they had always wanted, and she was going to give Master everything he could possibly hope for. When she was done, there was no way that Master could not claim his destiny. She trusted him completely, after all, and she would give him body and soul. If Tacit Blue had any capability to open her mind, her mind would hear exactly what it needed, and she would become the ultimate companion for him.

Knowing the location of everything by feel, she dropped the concentrate of Tacit Blue directly into each open and welcoming eye. Then she turned the headphones on and listened.

* * *

“Thanks for letting me stay here, Archie, I know it’s a bother.”

“Do I have to tell you again what an idiot you are?”

“Look, Archie, let’s not have this conversation. You know why I can’t do this, but Jesus; I’m only human. I mean, if I stay there another night I think I’m gonna have a heart attack.”

“What the heck can she be doing that’s so frustrating to you?”

“Archie, you have no idea.”

Justin said nothing further, but lay down on the couch, staring forward at the television. The memory of her moans was still fresh in his mind, enough to make sleep difficult despite the separation.

* * *

“...LisaistheMastersSlutSlutlovestheMasterscockandcumSlutlovesnothingmorethanthe MasterscockandcumSlutwilllettheMasterfuckheranywhereanytimeandinanywaythatthe MasterwantsSlutisaalwaysreadytobeaslutSlutisacocksuckerSlutisadirtylittlenymphomaniacwhorewhowilldanceandmasturbateanddoanythingforthe MasterSlutwillfucktheMastersorhisfriendsanddoanythinghecommandsSlutwilleattheircumandtakethemtopleasethe MasterSluthasnoholewhichwillnotbepleasuredattheMasterswhimcuntmouthassareallathisdisposalSlutlovesthe MastermorethanlifeitselfSlutisadirtywhoretoMastersdesireSlutwilldressandmoveandactlikeaslutforthe MasterSlutexiststopleasuretheMasterLisawillalwaysbetheMastersSlut...”

When she finally managed to turn off the CD player, Slut stretched the most wonderful stretch of her life. The very core of her bones felt sensuous and lewd. There was a constant undercurrent of erotic tension in every muscle of her body. She walked to the bathroom with a sway that would have turned a priest from his vows.

She made use of the facilities, then proceeded to relieve herself in more interesting ways. Each time she thought of the Master and each time her orgasms were more potent. She hoped he would order her to do so many things, the idea of sensing such new things by touch alone a powerful aphrodisiac.

She took a shower, and envisioned being mounted from behind by the Master. She came with the cool water splashing over her breasts and her mind’s eye saw the Master’s tongue on her nipple. She dreamed of her Master sodomizing her and helpful fingers brought her that sensation as well. Throughout it, she knew it was right. At last, she knew her place in the Master’s world.

As the Master’s Slut, she chose her most alluring clothes by memory from the dresser. Midway through the day Sunday she decided to greet her Master properly at the door, and she kneeled in half-supplication, head bowed and hands folded neatly across the knees.

She remained in that position for three hours before the Master got home.

* * *

Justin was in shock when he came through the door. What he saw when he turned on the light filled him with an uncommon mixture of fear and delight. Kneeling there was Lisa, in all her radiant beauty, wearing precious little and wearing it extremely well. From the look of her, she had been kneeling there for some time, but nevertheless she raised upright on her knees as he approached.

Justin bent onto one knee to examine her, finding himself at eye level with her bowed head.

She could feel his gaze upon her, so she raised her head and opened her eyes.

Justin saw the brightest, most potent blue eyes staring back he’d ever imagined. They were the color of purest electricity; a distilled lightning bolt darkened with smoke and thunder, then forged into jewels of darkest sapphire. The darkened patch of her irises was now as close to black as he could envision, and faded indiscernibly into the rest of the eye. The eyes couldn’t focus on him, but their stare pierced his soul.

Then, without warning, she was kissing him. Her sinuous body wrapped around his, drawing him closer. Her breath was sweet, and the taste of her was like nothing he had imagined. His mind was lost in the rapture of that moment. For the first time in his life, perhaps in anyone’s life, a woman kissed him with such abandon, such resolution, that he knew she could give no more. No man could have prevented an erection from that kiss, and no man would have wanted to.

While the kiss still lingered in his memory she worked at him. Her hands felt for the prize that she had so long sought, finding it ready and willing. Her randy genitalia ground into his thigh, its wetness leaving a dark stain on his pants. Barely able to stay upright, he found himself being drawn to the floor, and felt the bounds of his clothing giving way. Buttons were shifted and popped to gain access.

It was a Herculean effort to break free, but deep inside he knew he had to do it.

She followed like a tigress, hungry from the hunt. She followed him from scent and heat, primal in her ferocity. Justin was barely able to catch his breath before he got to the couch.

“Lisa, please, you have to wait. You must listen to me.”

And with that, she listened. She continued to try to undress him, but she listened.

“Please, stop what you’re doing.”

With a whimper of pure exasperation she stopped and knelt on the couch, tears welling up in the deep blue orbs of her eyes. Her need was being frustrated and blocked, and she was confused and hurt by her failure. She had expected the Master to finally realize, to finally grasp the lengths she would go to. She had trouble understanding. She needed the release, and now she had no way to achieve it.

“Lisa, this isn’t right. I know, I should have talked to you about this earlier, but I guess I was just too embarrassed.”

Slut was confused...the Master didn’t want her? The Master had said it wasn’t right, what had she possibly done wrong?

“You...you don’t want me?” Slut began to cry openly now; her sobs quiet so to not interrupt the Master’s train of thought. “I’m sorry I’m so worthless to you...”

“Worth- Don’t want- No, Lisa, you’ve got it all wrong, it’s not like that at all! I think you’re the most beautiful...I mean, you’re so fantastic. But, it’s...I mean...”

Slut was confused. Master’s words confused her. She had done something wrong, she knew that much, but she had no idea what. Master called her beautiful and her heart lifted, but then it was wrong again and she did not understand.

So Justin did his best to finally open up to her, and to tell her why he wasn’t responding, why he couldn’t respond to her. He told her of his fears, and of the unnatural attraction she had for him. He told her how he was sure that once she got back on her feet she would see that it was all just an artifact of her situation. He told her of his insecurities, and of his weaknesses, and even a great deal about his past, and how a woman like her could never fall in love with a man like him.

She listened to him, and trusted him, but still she couldn’t understand.

“But, Master, it’s not like that at all,” she pleaded, “you don’t understand, you can do anything you want with me, anything at all! I WANT you to, Master, I desire it so desperately, PLEASE!”

Justin stopped in his tracks. He had clearly heard her address him as “Master” not once, but twice. His heart skipped a beat and he looked at her with a look of utmost concern. The sense of wrongs he felt now took a disturbing turn in his stomach. There was a lot more going on here than he initially suspected. This was serious.

He backed away from her slowly on the couch and she could sense his leaving.

“Um, Lisa, I’ve got to think about some things. I want you to stay here, I’m gonna go into work for a bit and check into something. I don’t want you to leave the house, understand?”

“Of course, Master, I will do anything you tell me to do...but don’t you want to- ”

“Not right now, Lisa, just stay put. I’ll be back as soon as I can.”

Slut heard him go out the door, then burst into tears.

Chapter 6

Four hours at the computer terminal and Justin hadn’t managed to find a shred of Tacit Blue’s origins, let alone its original purpose. He suspected it might have come from the chemical weapons division, or worse yet from the Spook shop, but every time he tried to back up the trail he hit a wall.

In actuality this really wasn’t all that unusual. Because of competition between groups in the company, there was an understood security lockdown on anything that changed hands. The pharmaceutical industry could be cutthroat at times, and groups often did not know exactly how or why their work was transferred.

After a while he fell to autopilot, sifting through the files on the network without really reading anything he came across. His mind kept going back to Lisa. He really did love her, despite his typically reserved nature and history of bad relationships. He had been burned once too often, and had sworn never to fall again, but he realized now he’d had little control over that. This new wrinkle in her behavior, her insane devotion and submissive side, had to be more than simple fascination. Certainly going blind was a difficult transition, but Justin had spent too many years observing women and their behavior toward him to think that such instant attractions might form. It was completely unprecedented.

When she had called him “Master,” he knew there was something very seriously wrong.

He had tried to rationalize it on the way over; maybe she was just into that sort of thing. Maybe the accident caused her to form some sort of irrational need for a protector, he couldn’t tell. But, her attitude had changed so fast, and she had come on to him so strong that he was certain there had to be something else affecting it.

Tacit Blue had to be responsible somehow.

His boss found him asleep at the keyboard the next morning and gently nudged him awake.

“Hey, Justin...I didn’t think you had anything so important you’d pull an all-nighter. You’re not behind on something, are you?”

“Oh, uh, no Mr. McGee. I couldn’t sleep so I came in to follow up on some ideas.”

Mr. McGee smiled, then frowned; “Well I wish I’d known, I’ve got to send you to Utah this afternoon to give a deposition concerning Lisa’s accident with Compound-729. I hate to send you in this kind of shape, and I hate to spring it on you at the last minute, but corporate wants this business done NOW. They want you on a plane this morning.”

“Oh, man, I can’t tell you how bad the timing is here, Sir. I don’t really feel good leaving Lisa alone for a business trip. How long?”

“Oh, I should be able to bring you back in a couple days if you catch a red-eye on the way back. Why, there isn’t some sort of problem is there?”

Justin could sense the faintest air of suspicion in the question. He thought it best that he cover up what was happening with Lisa until he knew more.

“No, no sir, no problem really, it’s just that I get worried with Lisa all alone like that.”

“You should marry that girl, Justin, you’ve got it bad for her.”

Mr. McGee was able to see Justin’s blush, and snickered in reply.

“I think you’ve only got a few hours to get your things and get to the airport, so you’d better hurry. New Federal regulations and all; wouldn’t want you to miss the flight. You can call the missus’ from here and tell her you won’t be home for a few days.” His grin, though good-natured, did not set Justin at ease.

* * *

“Listen, Lisa, I know this is the WORST time, but I’ve got to fly out to Utah to give a deposition and I won’t be back until tomorrow, maybe Wednesday. You think you’ll be OK on your own there for a few days? No, I know, the timing is lousy, just make sure that Maria stops by, and make sure you’ve got the emergency phone on hand at all times, and don’t do anything foolish. Please, Lisa, don’t call me that, OK? We have a lot to talk about when I get back, and, please just don’t call me that. I want you to know...I love you, Lisa. Again, don’t do anything foolish while I’m gone. I’m going to find out what’s wrong and we’ll fix it, together, OK? Trust me.”

Slut had been in tears most of the morning when Master had not come home. She hadn’t slept much, either. As she hung up the receiver, Master’s words rang to her again. He confused Slut even more, telling her the most wonderful things about protecting her, helping her, and loving her. Still, though, he would not accept his destiny as her Master, and he seemed to think there was something wrong.

Her newly lurid mind suddenly realized what was missing. She began making the necessary phone calls and hoped that she would be ready by evening.

When she had everything in order, she shooed Maria out of the house, making sure that everything was in place exactly where she could get to it. Despite Maria’s protests, she held firm in the conviction that she wanted to be alone. She released her from her obligation to come the next day as well, citing that an old “friend” would be coming by for the night, and she did not want to be disturbed. It was a thin lie, but Maria bought it.

It was almost evening when she called Kathryn.

* * *

Kathryn sipped her café-mocha and tried not to look at Lisa’s sunglasses. She knew that she couldn’t see her staring, but she got the impression that she could feet it when she lingered too long. The coffee was good, and sweet, so it made for a nice diversion.

“So, Lisa, it’s been a while since we talked. I was surprised you called. Listen, I’m sorry that I didn’t come by at the hospital, but you know how I am about those places. How’s it been with you recently?”

“Well, as good as can be expected. I hope you don’t mind me calling, but my roommate is out of town for the next couple days, and I just got a bit nervous.”

“I can understand it, believe me. I can’t believe what you’ve gone through. I told you, you should have majored in Art History like me.” Kathryn smiled wide; hoping it would cut the tension. Lisa seemed not to notice.

“You’re wondering why I called you after such a long time, aren’t you.”

“Well, the thought had crossed my mind. What do you need, Lisa? I feel like I owe you for not keeping in touch, especially after the accident...”

“Nonsense, you owe me nothing of the sort. But, I thought you might be able to help me out with a bit of a problem I’m having. It’s somewhat complicated.”

Lisa stood up and moved to the cabinet behind Kathryn to get something. Kathryn’s eyes followed her till she moved around to her back. She shifted involuntarily at the close proximity. Lisa’s hand gently rested itself on her shoulder, then moved up the side of her face to stroke her hair.

“Lisa stop...Lisa, I should tell you. I’ve, um, I don’t feel that way about women. I don’t want to offend you or anything, but I don’t swing- ”

“Oh, not to worry, dear. I don’t swing that way, either.”

One deft hand pinned Kathryn in her seat while the other brought the chloroform-soaked rag to her face. Arms whose long-dormant strength had been forged at the sculptor’s bench and reawakened in recent weeks were not to be denied. Kathryn was unconscious in moments.

“But then, we’re both about to change, aren’t we?”

* * *

Justin arrived in Utah expecting a deposition. What he got was a full-scale inquisition. He suspected that Oswald had answered fewer questions after the Kennedy assassination. It didn’t help that last night’s sleepless tossing and turning was the fourth night in a row he hadn’t had a decent night’s rest. He had spoken briefly to Lisa briefly before heading to bed. She had sounded unusually calm, and that worried him more than anything did. He cursed himself for not standing up to McGee and staying home, but he didn’t want to arouse suspicion.

She was going to get a good night’s sleep, then she and Maria were going to clean up the house a bit more before he got back. It would keep her occupied and give her time to think about what he had said the night before.

She wasn’t going to do anything foolish, she promised.

The interviews the next day had taken almost six hours before they were completed. He was grilled at length about everything the two of them had done. He spelled out, in detail, everything he knew about the accident. They covered everything from the molarity of the solutions involved to the temperature of the room when the accident had happened.

He hadn’t been the only one there, either. His section chief and three people he had never seen before were also under fire. None of them seemed to be having a particularly good time.

He had called McGee and made sure that he had a ticket on the last flight out. He would be very glad to get home.

* * *

Lisaslut had been the first to awake, which was good because she was the only one untied. Her eyes still stung from the dosage, but her mind was in ecstasy from the drug-induced euphoria. She used the restroom then made her way back to the bedside to sit beside Kathryn.

Her fingers stroked lovingly over Kathryn’s beautiful bound body. Lisaslut’s nipples were instantly erect, her slit instantly moist, and she caught her breath with the first wave of arousal. She had been so reluctant to recognize the beauty in the feminine form before today. She couldn’t imagine how silly such a thing had been. She had always known that men considered Kathryn beautiful, but the chance to feel her like this was a genuine rapture. The fact that she was bound made it that much more enticing. She would have to do this again. Perhaps the Master would do it to her. She stopped herself short of touching Kathryn’s most sensitive erogenous zones.

Kathryn woke from the tender ministrations and Lisaslut gently lifted the headphones from her ears. She smiled at the sound of her own voice coming through the tiny speakers before she clicked off the player. These new CD’s had very special instructions, a combination of her first session with a heaping dose of sapphic desire thrown on top.

Removing the woman’s gag, she offered water to her captive, who drank greedily and wet her lips seductively.

Lisa leaned forward to whisper in her new pet’s ear, “What is your name?”

“I’m Kathrynslut.” Her response came from the depths of her soul; the conditioning had worked completely.

“And who am I, pet?” Lisa could not resist the temptation to caress her new plaything’s breasts, and was pleasantly surprised to see the nipples respond to her touch.

“You are my Mistress, the Lisaslut.” Kathrynslut smiled wide at the thought and licked her lips again. Lisa found the sound entrancing.

“What is your purpose in life?”

Kathrynslut moaned as fingers reached her randy clitoris; the rubbing sensation replacing the involuntary grinding of her own thighs.

“I serve the Master and the Mistress. My purpose is to serve and please them in any way I can.” Delicate fingers drew a sharp breath, interrupting her litany. “You are the Mistress and Justin is the Master. Together we serve the Master in all things. We trust the master with our existence and he rewards us with his protection.”

Even under the stroking of Lisa’s fingers, however, Kathrynslut felt a jolt of alarm. At some point, the realization that her eyes were open to nothing but darkness had disturbed her.

“Mistress, why can’t I see? I want to see your beautiful blue eyes.”

“I’m sorry for that, Kathrynslut, but you and I are alike now. Neither of us will ever see again. It was the price we paid for being awakened to our true destiny. Rejoice in the fact that you have found your true calling, and that your eyes are as beautiful a blue as mine, and that the Master will be pleased.”

Kathrynslut did not understand, but she accepted and obeyed without question. Blue eyes for the Master would be wonderful. What Lisa was busy doing to her was wonderful. As she came, straining against her bonds, she thought of a Master whose face she would never see, and she came a second time.

“Why don’t you tell me all the things you want to do with the Master, slave?” She began to remove the ropes she had used to bind her, then the clothing underneath. Kathrynslut’s voice was the most sensual thing she had heard short of the Master’s, and it relayed all of the things that Lisa had wanted so badly herself. It aroused her so much that she couldn’t resist her next order.

“Wonderful, Kathrynslut, now why don’t you show me all the things you want to do with me...”

Chapter 7

Justin walked up to Lisa’s door with a sinking feeling in his stomach. His memory of Sunday night’s return home was still too fresh, and he’d had nearly no sleep in the past week. What greeted him when he opened the door was more than he could handle.

He stood agape, staring at not one, but two stunningly beautiful women, kneeling in reverence before him. He couldn’t bring himself to speak or even move.

Lisaslut raised herself up at his entry and smiled at him.

“Oh, Justin-Master, I’m so glad you made it back home! I have a wonderful present for you!”

The strange woman raised her head and opened her eyes, and Justin stared in horror at the radiant blue pools staring back at him.

“Oh, my God Lisa...what have you done?”

Lisaslut could sense the Master’s fear and felt she should try to explain.

“You see, Master, I realized why you were so hesitant. You didn’t realize just how far I’d go for you, how much I loved and needed you. I assumed you were worried about getting bored in your sex life, and I know that men always like to watch two women together.

“So, you see, I got us both a plaything. Someone to pleasure us both—you because you deserve it so and me so I can entertain you properly. I picked the most beautiful redhead I knew, because I knew you liked redheads, and I brought her here, to give to you.

“Don’t you see? It’s the perfect solution! I awakened us so that we would both TRULY enjoy being able to perform for you. And if Justin-Master wishes it, we can even keep each other happy, if you’re busy or too occupied. I know now that such a wonderful Justin-Master would never be satisfied with an act, so I awakened that part of us both which could enjoy each other, so that our performances would be delightfully real.

“There’s nothing that we won’t do for you now, Justin-Master...absolutely nothing. We are the perfect sluts for you and we crave the blessings of your touch. We live to please you in all ways, and we live to please each other. We need you, Justin-Master. She is your Kathrynslut and I am your Lisaslut, and I beg of you to take us in the dirtiest ways you’ve ever desired.

“I do hope I’ve pleased you, Justin-Master?”

Justin had been paralyzed by the situation, and all voice had fled from him. Fear choked him as he realized the severity of the predicament he was now in. The horror of it all was striking him with waves of anxiety. He coughed up a few more “Oh my God’s” and covered his face with his hands before he could speak again.

“Lisa, I thought I told you not to do anything foolish?”

“Yes, Justin-Master, I know. But this was hardly foolish. It was...necessary.”

The girl named Kathryn really was a tremendously beautiful woman. Shed had fire-red hair and a body over which wars could be fought. The seductive way she stretched did not help his resolve. Justin wondered how much of a mind she had left. He wondered the same about Lisa. He wondered what the hell he was going to do.

“Um, girls, why don’t you take a seat on the couch over there.”

Lisa made the trip without trouble, having known the house for years, but Kathryn needed guidance. She lingered on Justin’s touch disturbingly long, and sighed when he guided her into place. The two women immediately found each other’s hands, beginning a loving caress between them.

“Ladies, I don’t have time to discuss this with you right now, I’ve got to see someone and try to find out what’s going on. I want you two to listen to me very carefully. I want you to sit and wait here till I get back. I don’t want you to go anywhere. I don’t want you to do anything rash, understand? Most importantly, I don’t want you to go anywhere near the lab or the chemicals, either of you, is that understood? Just sit quietly here until I get back. If there’s an emergency, call me on my cell phone.”

Justin sprinted into the laboratory and grabbed the unmistakable little blue bottle. Then he bolted for the door.

“Don’t’ go anywhere, girls, I’ll be right back.” Disappointed sighs followed him out the door.

Lisaslut’s foot began to climb up the length of her slave’s shapely curves, toes playing with the elongated nipple of an exposed breast.

“So, slave, it looks like we’re going to be waiting for a while. Perhaps you should get to work?”

Kathrynslut leered evilly back at her Mistress, “But the Master said not to do anything rash.” She moaned audibly as the Mistress’s other foot found her engorged clit.

“Then you’ll just have to make sure you don’t give me a rash, won’t you?”

Her Mistress’s calves became her roadmap; she took her time reaching her destination.

* * *

Archie came into Justin’s kitchen through the back door and found him slumped over the table, babbling to himself incoherently.

“Thank God, Archie, I’m glad you came.”

“Jesus, Justin you look like shit! What the hell’s wrong this time?”

“Archie, I think I made a terrible mistake.” He pointed to the bottle of Tacit Blue on the table.

“What the hell is that Justin? Is that the bottle of Tacit that’s been missing? Holy shit, man, they’ve been turning the place upside down looking for who nabbed that. You know how much trouble you could get into having that here?”

“Archie...you have no idea.”

It took nearly two hours to completely explain everything that had happened, throughout which Archie seldom spoke. Periodically he would nod, or ask Justin to expand upon some point, but for the most part he showed only a grim acceptance. His ears perked up at the mention of a second woman’s involvement. He let Justin finish and sat quietly pondering things before he spoke.

“I’m sorry, Justin, this never should have happened to you like this. I’m sorry for Lisa, too, and especially sorry for this poor Kathryn, whoever she is.”

Justin’s confidence in his best friend began to leak away when he saw the look on his face. When Archie opened his briefcase and drew out a marksman’s pistol, it bled away entirely.

“I mean it, Justin, if I’d know that they were going to send us Tacit Blue I’d have stopped it. It had no business being in that facility in the first place. I tried to recall it after the accident, but you must have gotten to storage before the cleanup crew.”

“Archie, just what the hell do you do at Pacific Pharmaceutical, anyway?”

“Ah, Justin, let’s not spell it out. You know what I do. If you didn’t suspect before, you know now. I’m the liaison to the Spooks. ‘Technical Director of Special Projects’ they call me. There’s a reason I’ve got a security clearance, friend. I’m the Midwest coordinator for some very, very secret stuff. Trust me, you’ll sleep sounder not knowing the details.

“Compound-729 wasn’t a final product, understand, it was just a stepping stone. One in a series of drugs for head-games that the CIA wanted. We’ve been working on them for decades, and Tacit Blue was close enough to make it through preliminary testing. Hell, they’d probably still be using it if they hadn’t found something better in the line. It puts the brain into a very suggestible state, and couples that receptivity with the pleasure centers. With the right suggestions, well, I’d say you’ve already seen the potential results. Behavior modification more powerful than any brainwashing technique could dream of.

“I guess they figured, since it wasn’t dermal absorbed and didn’t seem to affect the brain in low-concentrations, that it was safe to push it to the commercial sector...one more pencil pusher trying to squeeze a profit. Stupid idea, they never even thought of absorption through the soft tissue in the eyes. Damned thing never would have made it through FDA testing, and would have been real hard to explain. Hell of it is, it really does a number on dandruff.

“I asked to have the Doctors push for transplant surgery, but the company wouldn’t hear of it. Couldn’t afford to have too many specialists rattling skeletons in that closet. Broke my heart to hear it, it really did, but my hands were tied. Besides, with the degeneration in the optic nerve a transplant wasn’t likely to take.

“No, it never should have left Bakersfield, and if they’d told me they were gonna transfer it, I would have killed it before it could cause trouble; you have to believe me. I never wanted any of this to happen. I suspected there might be something up when you started talking about Lisa’s behavior, but it certainly didn’t seem this serious. I figured the damage was minimal.

“Face it, buddy, you could have used a woman like Lisa. I didn’t think the extra attention was a bad thing for you. Of course you had to play Galahad didn’t you? Couldn’t just accept the gift as given. Now things are too complicated to just go back.

“At least you got hold of this before it did any more damage,” he said as he picked up the bottle of Tacit Blue from the table. “Too much use can lead to neural impairment, loss of memory, even brain damage—though Lisa probably didn’t hit the threshold. Supposed to have been delivered intravenous. Nobody considered the eyes...”

Justin had not taken his eyes off the gun since Archie had started speaking. Unfortunately, Archie’s hold had not wavered.

“So I guess this is it then?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I guess this is the part where you tell me that ‘I know too much’ and then shoot me, right? Start getting rid of the evidence? Well if you’re going to do it get on with it, but before you do promise me one thing. Promise me that you won’t kill Lisa. Promise me that she and this Kathryn woman will live whatever kind of life you can arrange for them. If you were ever a friend to me, promise me that.”

Archie chuckled under his breath. “Noble to the last huh, Justin? You can be so melodramatic sometimes. Don’t worry, she’ll be fine...and so will you. To be honest, I’m envious...you’re a hell of a lucky man, Justin, I just hope you appreciate it.”

The tranquilizer dart contacted Justin in the meat of the shoulder. He was unconscious in seconds.

Archie thumbed the “On” button of his cell phone and dialed a number.

“Alright boys, you can come on in.”

* * *

“We’re going to have to do a lot of cleanup on this one. He’s got to go in, and the two women at this address have to go in as well. Two teams, one here, one at her house. It’ll take a little doing, but I think we can straighten this all out.”

“How much you gonna wipe him, sir?”

“Just the Blue parts. He’s too nice a guy to be turned into a vegetable over this, same for the girls. Besides, if what he says is true the girls are too far-gone to go back now. Trying to bring them back to normal would leave them in an asylum somewhere, and I’d like to keep what little soul I have left.”

“You’re a good man, chief.”

“No, THAT is a good man,” Archie thumbed at Justin’s sleeping body, “I’m a worthless, low-life piece-of-shit who cleans up company messes. Now, get him out of here, and tell the teams I’ll meet them at the secure facility to go over the specifics.”

Epilogue

All it took to completely transform Justin’s life was, it seemed, a good night’s sleep.

After the turmoil of rejecting Lisa’s advances for weeks, one brilliant night of sleep (accompanied by a few soulful conversations with his pal Archie) had set Justin back on track again. He couldn’t have believed the difference it made.

He knew that he loved her, he knew that she loved him. It was as simple as that. He had never suspected her as having a flair for dominance and submission, but she was truly a natural at it...as was her girlfriend Kathryn. Deep down he loved the attention and the feeling of control, especially with two subjects so perfectly suited for the roles. Even their triad sparked no jealousy in him. They loved each other, which was all that mattered. All else became icing on the most wonderfully delicious of cakes.

He admitted to himself later that he’d taken an immediate liking to Kathryn, Lisa’s taste was superb. (They had insisted for a time on being called “Kathrynslut” and “Lisaslut,” but he had put a stop to that readily enough. Neither name flowed from the tongue well.) She seemed as devoted to him as Lisa did, and certainly the spice that her presence brought was unparalleled. The fact that they had both been blinded in an accident made it only sensible that they live together. He had never asked them how it happened and they had never offered to tell him. Some things were best left alone.

Living hadn’t been much of a problem either, as it turned out. The generous disability payment Lisa was drawing, boosted care of Pacific Pharmaceutical, combined with Justin’s new salary made getting a house big enough for three easy. Archie had recommended that they keep Maria on as their housemaid after they moved into the new place. She was a beautiful sort in her own right, with a curvaceous, round Latino figure and a sultry face framed by raven-black hair.

For some reason he couldn’t quite explain, the thought of bringing her into their little triad seemed natural to him. He knew logically that the odds of her being receptive to such a relationship were slim. Somehow though he had the feeling that Archie might agree with him. He had, after all, been quite insistent on keeping her. He would be sure to discuss it with Archie when next they spoke. If anyone could advise him, Archie could.

His new job had little real work, mostly managerial paperwork, but he didn’t mind. Every day he had two lovely ladies to come home to, and every night was a dream. Never in his days would he have thought himself capable of such depravity. Never before would he have enjoyed it so.

He was brought back to the present by the inimitably lovely sound of Lisa in the throes of orgasm. She panted on the opposite side of the hot tub with an expression of pure pleasure on her face.

“What would you say if I told you I thought we might be able to give Marie to your plaything as a present?”

“I think it would be woooooonderful, Master. She’s often expressed an interest.”

“Really? I never got that impression.”

“You’re not a girl, silly...girls talk about these things. Come to think of it, I wouldn’t mind a night with her myself.”

“Really! Hmmm...the things you find out. How can you tell? I mean, neither of you have ever seen her face.”

“Dearest Master, sometimes even the blind see more than you.”

Kathryn’s head surfaced from the water and she struggled to catch her breath. Still breathing heavily, Lisa grabbed her by the head and planted a deep, wet kiss.

“Did Mistress enjoy?”

“Mistress always enjoys her Kathryn. Tell me, little cunt-slut, if I were to offer you our housemaid Maria as a plaything, would that please you?”

The look on Kathryn’s face was enough for Justin to know. Lisa, it seemed, did not need even that much information.

Hoping to get her attention back, Justin tickled the underside of Lisa’s feet in the hot tub, forcing a delightful giggle to surface. The giggle turned into a moan as he nibbled on her big toe then suckled his way along the arch. With a playful lick, he broke the spell.

“My dearest Lisa?” he inquired.

“Yes, Master?” she replied, giddy from the attention.

“Will you marry me?” He grinned...a devilish grin that she felt, rather than saw.

She crossed the hot tub to mount his glorious erection, wrapping her legs around his body with a vise-like strength. She kissed him with a deep, passionate embrace he could feel in the well of his heart.

“Oh, Master,” was all that she said.