The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Take This Seat

Part 3

* * *

I knocked on Carrie’s door and she took a little while to answer. She looked really good in her bathrobe and without her makeup, like she’d just rolled out of bed. She probably had; it was eight in the morning on a weekend.

She was visibly surprised to see me, and then visibly surprised again to see me pregnant. It had been six months since I saw her. I launched myself at her, pressing my lips against hers and pushing my tongue slippery through her teeth. She started to pull away, but then she relaxed and rested a hand against my hip, gently pulling me closer.

I was hungry for her, and it wasn’t long before I turned myself into the doorway and leaned her against the door jamb. Her hips were bucking and grinding against mine and she let out a little whimper. She kept that on hand, softly on my hip. I was more aggressive; I grabbed both of her hips and pulled her toward me, humping up against her right there in the doorway. There were probably people passing by outside who could see us but I didn’t care.

Her hand strayed up to my swollen belly and she leaned back and opened her eyes wide. “Wow,” she said, flushed by the kiss. “Long time no see, Erica.”

“Can I come in?” I asked. I didn’t really come to Carrie’s door to make out with her; it just caught me by surprise.

“Yeah, um, I mean, yeah, come on in,” she stepped out of the way, squeezing my hip before she pulled away, “Uh, long time no see.”

There was something wrong with her apartment somehow, but I couldn’t figure out what, and I didn’t have anywhere else to go anyway, so if there was a problem I ignored it. I sat on her couch-futon and shivered a little bit, still pleasurably shaken by that kiss. “I missed you,” I told her.

“I miss you too,” she said off-handedly. She started to sit next to me and thought better of it, and headed to the adjacent kitchen. “I’m going to put on a pot of tea. Want some?”

“Yes, please,” I said, “Or coffee if you’ve got it.”

“I still have that French press you gave me,” she said, and she put the water on and got busy with it.

I looked around and adjusted to get a little more comfortable. My ankles were killing me. Something was still wrong but I still couldn’t tell what it was.

“So, uh...” she said awkwardly.

“So why do I show up on your doorstep unannounced and pregnant, after six months of not returning your calls or emails?”

She laughed. “And then kiss me before saying hello?”

“You didn’t seem to mind that part,” I quipped.

“I, uh. I mean, yum, that was pretty amazing actually, but I’m in a relationship now, so I probably shouldn’t be doing that.”

“I guess pulling a strap-on out of my backpack and sodomizing you over the kitchen counter is out of the question, then, too?” I said.

“Oh my god, Erica. You have no idea,” she said as she came back into the living room and sat with me.

She started the kiss that time, gliding her hands across my tits as she did. I responded immediately, wrapping my own hands around her shoulders and bucking up against her. She slid a hand up to grab a gentle fistful of hair and I slid down the couch a little bit so I was directly under her. She kept kissing me with a kind of ferocity and sweetness all at once. When she pulled away, we looked into each others eyes and shared a look of surprise and intimacy and love. She was still grinding one of her hips against my cunt through my jeans. Her bathrobe was half-falling off her and her skin felt so good.

“You didn’t answer my question,” she said.

“I need a place to stay,” I replied. She pulled away and sighed. As much as I would have loved to help her cheat on her boyfriend—or maybe girlfriend?—I really did need a place to stay.

“Of course. You need to sleep on the couch, though,” Carrie replied, “I’m serious. How long?”

“I don’t know. A few weeks.”

“Two weeks I can do. Longer than that and the landlord will get weird.”

“Thank you,” I said.

“And I’m serious,” she repeated, standing up, “I can’t fuck you.”

“Okay,” I said, “But remember the option is always open.”

She cleared some books off of her ottoman and pulled it around so she could sit a safer distance from me. I wasn’t sure if she would be horny all the time now, the way I was, but I know she got hit with the remote control thing too so I suspected she would be at least a little bit and besides, we had fucked really gorgeously when all this had started.

She kind of kept quiet for a second or two and looked down, then back to me, “What happened?”

“He threw me out,” I said evenly. I wasn’t feeling weepy about it, just practical.

“He—the same guy?” she asked.

“Yeah.”

“Did you ever learn his name?” she asked.

“No, I never did. I just moved in and started living with him and never learned his name.”

“Is he—” she looked down at my belly.

“He’s the father, yeah. I haven’t been with anyone else since Greg.”

“And you don’t know his name?”

“He’s careful about that. I mean, I was cleaning the house and cooking and doing everything, but he didn’t leave mail or his wallet or anything around.”

“Why did he throw you out? Was it another woman?”

“Not exactly,” I said with an awkward laugh, “I mean, kind of, but no. He was having other women over all the time.”

“I guess he could,” she replied, putting her bathrobe back where it should be and looking at my tits again.

“Oh, he brought a girl home maybe once a week,” I told her, “Sometimes he’d send me away to get some privacy. Sometimes he’d have me join in, or just watch and make videos. Once he just had us fuck while he watched, then sent the girl away while she was still begging him to take her up the ass.”

“So he was using the thing all the time?”

“Oh yeah. I mean, he’s handsome enough that he probably didn’t need it, but I’m guessing it was easier than trying to date or seduce a girl. He’d pick a hot girl, use the device on her, and bring her home.”

“Did he keep using the device on you?”

“Occasionally, but mostly he didn’t need to. The effects linger. I’m pretty much constantly—”

“Yeah, I noticed,” she said with a teasing little laugh. I pouted.

“Thank you again,” I said, “I really don’t know where I could stay. I hope kissing you doesn’t make this awkward.”

“I—no, it doesn’t. Couldn’t you stay with your parents?”

“No. I mean, I did last night, but that was it. They won’t let me stay any further.”

“Why?”

“They think I’m on drugs.”

She laughed at that—Carrie knew how clean I was about drugs. “You?”

“I know, right?”

“Why’d they think that?”

“They saw the videos.”

“Oh.”

“It was the only explanation that made sense to them.”

“Did you tell them what really happened?”

“Yeah, that was the problem. They said that I could only stay there if I admitted that I had a drug problem and sought help.”

“Why not just tell them you had a drug problem then?”

“It wouldn’t have worked out living there like that, seriously.”

“Why?”

“I can’t stop masturbating,” I said, blushing bright red, “and I’m... yeah. Pretty much all the time. They would freak.”

“So they throw their pregnant daughter out on the streets?”

I sighed heavily.

“Ouch. I’m sorry.”

“Thanks, Carrie.”

“Is that why he threw you out? Because you were pregnant?”

“No, not exactly.”

The water kettle started whistling. “Go on, I’m still listening,” she said apologetically as she got up and went to the kitchen.

“So, I mean, he knew I was pregnant and he said he was okay with that. I kept going to the clinic for Plan B first, and then I got on the pill, but he told me to get off the pill because my sex drive wasn’t as high that way, and eventually he just said he didn’t care if I got pregnant or not, and started fucking me without any protection.”

“And he never used condoms, of course.”

“Yeah, of course. I mean, most of the time he prefers anal anyway, so he was only fucking me, I mean fucking my cunt, maybe once a week at most.”

“Wow, you’re like a sailor these days,” she said, fussing with the French press in the kitchen.

“Well, I mean, I’ve been spending six months as a live-in sex slave to a guy whose name I don’t even know. It’s hard to stay shy about it when the guy is raping every hole like three times a day.”

I realized I was playing with my nipples while talking about this, but I kept going since she was over in the kitchen anyway and couldn’t really see me over the back of the futon couch.

“I thought you said once a week,” she said.

“Well, he only came in my cunt about once a week. He fucked me up the ass about every other day or so, sometimes two or three times in a day if he had free time. And I sucked him off every morning before work and most nights when he got home.”

“I like a man with staying power,” she said idly.

“Oh, you have no idea,” I said, rubbing myself a little bit over my jeans. “I’m pretty sure he has some other invention that boosts his sexual stamina.”

“That would make sense,” she said.

“Why?”

“Oh, I was just thinking of that night he met me,” she said, a little sheepishly.

“You mean, that he fucked us both in rapid succession like that?”

“Erica, he fucked me three times.”

“Three times?”

“Oh yeah. He didn’t show you the video?” Carrie asked, “He pretty much immediately pushed me to my knees and had me blow him, then dragged me up to my feet by the hair, and then pushed me against the wall, and then it was up with my skirt, down with my G-string, and he sodomized me right there on the spot.”

“Oh, hot,” I said with a little grunt.

“Erica, are you masturbating in there?” Carried asked me.

“Yeah,” I admitted with heavy breath.

“You just don’t give up, do you?” she said, but there was an edge of horniness in her voice.

“Should I stop?”

“No, it’s okay,” she said, “It’s pretty hot, actually.”

“Okay,” I said, and I started taking my pants off, “Then what did he do?”

“Then he had me strip for him, a little slower.”

“And he took pictures?”

“No, he was taking video on the phone the whole time.”

“Mmmm... and then he fucked you again?”

“He had me suck him off some more first, then fucked me missionary style right on the concrete floor of the parking lot.”

I kept undressing. She came back with the coffee and set it on the end table next to me like it was no big deal.

“Thanks,” I said.

“Sure. Then, right after he came inside me that way, he just grabbed my shoulders and rolled me over face-down on the pavement and sodomized me again.”

I tossed the last of my clothes on the floor, and started rubbing my clit and pinching my nipples. “Did you come?” I asked idly, half-moaning. Mostly I just wanted to keep her telling her story.

“Oh god yes. The whole time we were down on the ground I was scared a car was going to drive around and run us over, and I remember thinking it would still be worth it.”

“Oh,” I grunted.

“The whole time, he kept whispering in my ear that I was beautiful, and nuzzling against my cheek. It was really sweet, kind of.”

“Except that he was using your asshole at the same time,” I whimpered.

“Damn, you have a hot body,” Carrie said to me.

“Thanks,” I said, rubbing faster, getting close to orgasm.

“I’ve never seen a pregnant woman naked before,” she said, “Your nipples have gotten enormous. It’s really hot.”

“Come suck on them,” I pleaded, my back starting to arch.

“I can’t,” she said, “I’m with Greg now, remember?”

And I had an orgasm the same time that it hit me what she was saying. She was with Greg now. I shoved two fingers up my pussy and fucked myself hard as I realized what had been bothering me about her apartment: there was so much of Greg’s stuff around. It looked familiar, but I had seen it before at Greg’s place, not Carrie’s. The anger and pain of the realization just made me come harder. Damn, I was fucked up.

She was leaning over me, holding me, kissing my forehead. I was shaking and panting and then crying. Carrie held me tight.

I leaned back a little and caught her eyes. “Thank you,” I said.

“That was the wrong time to tell you that,” she said apologetically.

“It’s okay. I kinda get off on humiliation these days,” I said.

She kissed me again. “I noticed.”

“If it’s going to be weird to have me staying here...” I started.

“Then we’ll find you another place to stay,” she said, “Before I go back on my monogamous relationship and start wrecking my own life, too.”

“I kinda have wrecked my life,” I said, “I mean, I dropped out of school, alienated all my friends, spent all my money, got pregnant, and I still can’t stop thinking with my cunt.”

She cupped the palm of her hand against my shaved pussy. I pressed up into her.

“That feels good,” I said.

“I shouldn’t be doing that,” she replied, “But you’re just too fucking sexy.”

“Maybe Greg won’t mind?” I suggested, “Maybe he could fuck me too?”

She scowled, “I’d mind.” Then she stood up.

“That’s totally fair,” I said, “Sorry.”

“I’m going to go take a long shower. Alone. You should finish yourself off a few more times so we can talk when I get out. Ooh, you should pull out that dildo you were talking about and fuck yourself up the ass with it.”

“You want to watch?”

“No. I’ll be in the shower.”

She left fast and I did exactly what she said to do. How could I not? I had been conditioned for months to be submissive and horny and constantly crave anal penetration.

When she got out of the shower I was dressed and back together again. She hugged me and asked if I wanted to use the shower and I said yes and then I asked her if she shaved her pussy now too and she said yes and then I got in the shower and washed up and got dressed again.

When I got out, she had a fresh new cup of coffee because my old cup had gotten cold, left untouched.

“Thank you,” I said.

“It’s the least I could do after telling you about Greg that way.”

“It’s okay,” I said, “Like I said, it was kind of hot in a fucked up way. How’d it happen?”

“He called me up a few days after you left him and asked about what happened. I confirmed what you had said. We kind of started hanging out and missing you together. Eventually, he told me about your last night together, and how it was the most amazing sex of his life.”

“It was pretty awesome.”

“I know,” she said, “He thought so too. He felt guilty about being so angry while he fucked you, but he couldn’t stop himself and he just loved it, and loved how shamelessly horny you were. I said that if he liked that he could do it to me right there and then. So he did.”

“Carrie, I just got done masturbating and you’re getting me riled up again.”

She grinned.

“Do you want to hear this or not?”

“Of course I do.”

“Okay then, but you need to tell me what happened to you afterwards.”

“It’s a deal.”

“So, then, Greg snarled at me to strip right there, and I did. He put me over his knee and spanked me until I cried. Then he made me give him a blowjob. Then he pulled my hair and kissed me for a while and then made me suck him off against to get him hard. Then he sodomized me. He called me a slutty little bitch the whole time and I couldn’t stop coming.”

“I never realized that Greg had such a mean streak until all this happened.”

“He would sodomize me while we watched some of your porn. I mean, the porn of you. Sometimes the porn of you masturbating, or the porn of you and me fucking.”

“Does he still?”

“Yeah, but we’ve settled down. I’m not as crazy all the time as I was right after I got hit with the gadget, and he’s not as angry now that we’re settled down more.”

“Does he fuck other women?” I asked.

“If he does I’ll chop his balls off and kill the girl too,” Carrie said, “And that includes you.”

I pouted.

“Hey, you asked. How about you?”

“Oh, all the time. During the week, he always had too much work to do, but on weekends, about once a weekend he’d go back on campus and look for a girl to fuck, then bring her back. I’ve had sex with like twenty women since I last saw you.”

“But only one guy.”

“Yeah. My favorite is probably when he would have the girl go down on me while he raped her ass. When a girl I don’t know screams into my cunt like that, it’s amazing. She’ll be all crying and orgasming all the time, and I’ll just lie back and enjoy the ride.”

“Oh, nice. And you never got jealous?”

“Oh, I got really jealous sometimes. But, well, with that remote control, he could pretty much just end any argument. Any time I’d get jealous or angry or anything, he’d just point it at me and then I’d be down for just about anything. One time, after I got jealous, he used it on me and then took me to the graveyard and fucked me there. It was amazing.”

“Weren’t you worried you’d get caught.”

“We did get caught. It didn’t matter. They caught me and he got away, and then he had some random girl pay my bail the next day, and she took me back to his house and then he fucked us both. I still have the video of that if you want to watch it.”

“Oh, wow. Um, maybe. Right now, I’m a little worn out from masturbating in the shower, honestly.”

“I could lick you really gently,” she said, “I’m good at that. There was this one girl he brought home, a gorgeous tall thin woman, mixed-race, shaved head. He used a little bamboo cane and caned her cunt until she was covered with welts, then sodomized her, then had me go down on her. I had to be really really gentle because she was so tender from all that, but I was, and she said that was her favorite part, actually.”

“Wow,” she said, “You just don’t stop.”

“That’s the girl he kinda left me for,” I said, “I mean, he picked her up and decided to keep her, and we were both there for two weeks before he kicked me out. I spent the whole time fucking both of them, and teaching her how to do everything how he liked it. I knew that I was training my replacement. She gives incredible head, too.”

“He kept you around to train your replacement.”

“Mmm, yeah. She’s a lot hotter than me, and she gets all shy at the weirdest things. I wanted to try to talk him into keeping us both, but really, I just can’t say no to the guy. Even if he tells me to leave.”

“So he dumped you because he thought she was hotter? What a dick?”

“No, he dumped me for stealing his device.”

“Oh.”

“Yeah. It totally makes sense. I mean, it sucks, but I shouldn’t be surprised. He was paying less and less attention to me as I got more and more pregnant, but I was still horny all the time. So I stole the device and went out and raped a girl with it.”

“And it worked?”

“Oh yeah. A cute little freshman off the soccer team. Little innocent blonde girl with the biggest blue eyes. I just walked up to her and click, and then I offered to take her home and fuck her up the ass. She was really cute; she couldn’t stop blushing. But she took me back to her dorm room and then I used the remote control on her roommate too. We spent the rest of the day there, fucking each other with the strap-on, eating each other out, kissing and stuff. I picked a random geeky-looking guy on the same floor and told them both that they should go have a threesome with him and make all his dreams come true, and then I rushed back home to clean everything up and put the device away where I left it.”

“And that worked? I thought it only worked for him.”

“No, it seems like it works for anything. The remote control just makes you really horny, submissive, and desperate for sodomy. The girls were as happy to get used by me as anyone else. You just want to do what you’re told, whoever’s telling you. It’s just that he steps in and uses it because he knows that it’s the right time to make the offer.”

“Mmm, horny, submissive, and desperate for sodomy. I like the way that sounds.”

“I know, right? It’s pretty much how I’ve spent most of the year now.”

“But you still topped those girls.”

“Mmm, yeah. Sometimes there’s a little more horny than submissive in the mix, I guess,” I said with a blush, “Anyway, when he got home I told him.”

“And you were surprised he was mad?”

“I was hoping that maybe he would, you know, punish me. I was getting kind of starved for attention, and I hoped that if I got him mad, he’d get aggressive with me.”

“And he did?”

“Yeah, kind of. He spanked me and tied me up and made me watch while he fucked three other women for the next three nights. I was writhing in my bonds, trying to get myself off by squeezing my muscles alone since I couldn’t touch myself. It was kind of amazing, actually. I was like a sexual frustration factory. Eventually I figured out how to come by squeezing the ropes against my clit, and then it was the best orgasm I’d had yet, even better than the first day.”

“Was it worth it?”

“No. I mean, he stayed mad and paranoid after that. He kept the device with him all the time so I couldn’t steal it again. And he started looking for another girl to replace me. He’d have me fuck all of them, of course, and he’d ask them about themselves, but the first two or three, he was disappointed with them one way or another, so he let them go. Then he found the other girl and he was really excited. She was so shy and reserved all the time, but she was also an incredible masochist. She’d get turned on from everything he did to her, and it seems like maybe she would have even without the remote control, even. She was like this graceful delicate swan princess, but when he started using her, she turned into the filthiest, most whorish pain slut in the world. And her pussy was so tiny and delicate! I knew she was the one for him.”

“Then he kicked you out and left you with his unborn son, and you still don’t even know his name. What an asshole.”

I just sighed.

“I’ll be okay. Once I get back in school and the effects of this thing wind down a little, I figure I can live a normal life. Put the baby up for adoption and go back to school. In the meantime, I think I may approach random guys and offer them blowjobs. I won’t take them back here, don’t worry. It’ll be fun to get used by strange men. I only did that once and it was fun; I felt like such a sexy little tart. I figure I’ll always be a slut now, but I’m getting control of my life again, so that’s kind of like a happy ending.”

“He shouldn’t have left you like that,” Carrie insisted.

“Oh, it’s okay. When I came back and begged him to let me stay, he did fuck me up the ass again. That was nice. He held my hand and leaned down and whispered in my ear, ‘May I take this seat one last time?’ It was the perfect way to say goodbye.”