The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taken.

By The Slaver.

Tim Tyson sat naked on the balcony of his hotel suite, and looked down at the brunette between his legs. Moments before the naked brunette who had spent most of the day before being fucked senseless by Tyson had sauntered onto the balcony. The brunette had pressed her naked body against Tyson’s, then she had pushed Tyson into a chair and then knelt before him. Tyson sat on the balcony, sipping orange juice as the sun beaming upon his naked tanned skin, and the brunette rendered pleasure and fulfilment to Tyson’s lust and passion.

Tyson sipped his glass of orange juice and thought briefly of his ex-girlfriend. She had deceived him. Tyson had thought she was the one. The diamond ring he had purchased and this Pacific coast vacation he hoped were evidence of his conviction to settle down with her and marry. He had even quite the Marines and taken an office job in New York.

But his Girlfriend’s infidelity, several affairs she had carried on for the three years they had been together, demolished any feelings Tyson might have had for her. Tyson had planned to propose to her while on this vacation. But the affairs coming to light had put pay to the planned proposal. The fact that Tyson himself had had many affairs during the three years he had been with his Ex-girlfriend, and the fact that he had planned to have many more after he was married was beside the point. He had taken the girl’s virginity on their first date.

So in Tyson’s eyes she was his, and only his. Tyson’s thoughts faded, as his body shook as he erupted in the brunette’s warm, moist mouth. The brunette swallowed and then stood up, she pulled Tyson to his feet by his softening cock, and led him into the suite’s bedroom by his cock.

Later that morning, after he had dismissed the brunette, after another blow-job, and he taken her twice doggie style. Tyson donned a pair of white speedos and headed for the Beach, where he planned to soak in the warm waters and soak up some sun. The only problem Tyson had with the Beach was the many gays that he saw everywhere on the Beach. Tyson did not know it, but one of them had plans for him, that did not include him ever returning to his life in New York, or even re-joining the Marines which he was now thinking about. Even the brunette that had spent all that time with Tyson; was working for the person, her Brother, who was planning Tyson’s down fall.

As Tyson walked through the hotel lobby he thought that he heard some guys talking about those ‘people’ that were always on the Beach and promenade. He looked round to see if he could see who was talking; but he only saw a flash of hotel uniform. Tyson came out of the hotel and stood on the curb, waiting for a gap in the traffic so he could cross to the Beach. If he had been looking around he might have seen the brunette standing, making a call on her cell, she stepped back into the shadows, when she saw Tyson; not wishing to be seen.

Back in the hotel, the day manager was trying to find two missing members of staff, a Bellhop and a Waiter. One minute they were there, then the next they were gone. Tyson crossed the road and made his way to the Beach. On the other side of the road the brunette watched Tyson, and spoke into her cell. In a suite of the hotel two people were having their clothes removed be force.

Tyson walked towards the grass-thatch roofed huts on the crescent of the Beach. He approached one of the bartenders who offered him a drink. Tyson stared into the guy’s eyes and said, “I want triple vodka, on the rocks. Don’t even think of putting an umbrella in my glass.” The bartender realized that this customer was not in the holiday mood. He served the triple vodka and watched Tyson down the tumbler in two healthy gulps. “Another.” Snapped Tyson, the bartender quickly poured another triple vodka for Tyson and again Tyson downed the tumbler in two gulps. “Again, and this time no ice!” The bartender poured the vodka into a tumbler and handed it to Tyson; this time Tyson downed the drink in one gulp. Suddenly Tyson did not feel so good; the gaze on Tyson’s face clearly told the bartender that the drugs his Master had told him to put in Tyson’s drinks were working. Tyson took a seat for a while, but it did no good.

Tyson decided to take a walk along the beach promenade to try and clear his head. As he walked along the promenade, he passed several outside shower poles. As Tyson came to the last of the shower poles, he noticed a tall, well-built thong-wearing man, cleansing the sand from his body. Everything about the guy shouted gay to Tyson. “Faggot!” He said out loud without thinking, rolling his eyes as he spoke, his head still felt terrible and he seemed to be having trouble thinking straight.

As Tyson tried to quickly pass by the Guy showering, the guy turned around and faced Tyson. “You gotta problem?” He demanded staring at the surprised Tyson. Tyson ignored the man. But as Tyson came practically face to face with the man, and he saw the guy’s deep black Eyes Tyson froze in place. “You gotta problem?” The man repeated, knowing full well that Tyson was now almost completely under his power. With the drugs that had been put in his drinks and the guy’s deep black hypnotic Eyes Tyson didn’t really stand a chance? Tyson tried to speak and move, but found himself unable to speak or move!

“It’s 2018, and you still think you’re better than . . . me.” The man shook his head. He turned around and resumed his shower. Tyson stood staring straight ahead, unable to move or spoke, drool started running out the corners of his mouth. The former Marine could not do anything but stare at the guy as he finished his shower. The guy’s wet yellow cotton t-shirt clung to his taut, body; the guy’s buttocks were just about covered by a fluorescent yellow speedo-like thong. The man turned and faced Tyson, who still could not move or speak. Tyson’s eyes could not hide his fear.

Tyson wanted to attack the man, but he could not move. The man ended his shower and looked at the frozen former Marine, eyeing every part of Tyson’s body. “Follow me.” the man said, he placed a hand on Tyson’s shoulder and led him away. The two men walked along the promenade, Tyson in the front the guy slightly behind, his hand on Tyson’s shoulder, guiding him. Tyson wanted to run, but could not divert from the path that he was being taken down. 39 minutes later, the man walked towards the resort hotel’s beach side entrance, it seemed that the man was staying at the same hotel as Tyson was. The man led Tyson to the 27th floor, to his own hotel suite.

As Tyson entered the man’s suite, he saw two naked men, who were kneeling on the floor and bobbing against the wall. He noticed that the two men were staring at a television screen. Tyson could not see what was on the screen, but he noticed that both the kneeling men were tugging and stroking their cock, while all the time pumping their arses against the wall. The man in the fluorescent yellow thong approached the naked men and said, “Faster, Sluts.” The two men bobbed faster and stroked faster, like engines running at Mach speed. If Tyson had been his normal self he would have remembered that the two men were a Bellhop and a Waiter who worked in the hotel.

The two men were the two voices that he had heard in the lobby, they were also the two members of staff the Day manager was looking for, and finally they were the two people who were having their clothes removed be force while the brunette was watching Tyson. The man smiled at the two naked men. “Good Sluts.” He said as he led Tyson into the bedroom of the hotel suite.

When the duo reached the middle of the bedroom, the man held a gold pendent in front of Tyson’s face and swung it around: the pendent made a continuous circle movement in front of Tyson’s eyes; Tyson fell deeper into a Hypnotic trance, from which there was no escape soon he would be nothing but a toy in the man’s hands. By the time the pendent stopped spinning, there was not much of Tyson’s free-will left. “My name is no important, but from now on you will call me Master, understand?” Tyson did not answer, Master looked at Tyson, “Oh yes, I forgot you can’t speak. Nod if you understand!” Tyson did not want to understand, or call this guy Master! But very slowly he nodded yes. Master grind as Tyson nodded.

“Right Boy, show him the goods, get naked.” Try as he might Tyson could not stop himself, and he started to removed his few pieces of clothing, in no time at all Tyson found himself naked. “Now Boy look straight ahead!” Ordered Master, Tyson’s head snapped up, his eyes locked onto Master’s eyes. Master then walked around the naked Tyson; Master then stood in front of Tyson and caressed his cock and balls. “You won’t need your cock. Not anymore!” Said Master, as he picked up something, and moved nearer to Tyson. Suddenly Tyson felt a tightness around his member and balls; he then heard a click, Master stepped back from Tyson.

Tyson’s cock was now encased in a clear, plastic cock cage, and a padlock held the cage in place. “Look down Boy.” Ordered Master; Tyson looked down, and stared at his caged cock, he wanted to scream, but his voice still remained muted. Tyson’s eyes bugged, with horror as he looked at his cock. “Much better.” Master said, as he admired his handiwork. “On your knees, Boy!” Master said, snapping his fingers. Tyson found himself falling too his knees. Master moved nearer the kneeling Tyson, and lowered his thong; his massive thick cock flopped out in front of Tyson’s lips. “Suck cock, Boy.” Master ordered. Tyson managed to shut his mouth tightly, refusing to do what Master ordered.

“Really Boy?” Master said, he grabbed the plastic cage encasing Tyson’s Baby-maker and pulled the cage roughly and hard away from Tyson’s crotch. When Tyson opened his mouth in a silent scream, Master slipped his cock down Tyson’s throat, forcing gag after from the former Marine. “Choke on it, you Bitch.” Master shouted. Tyson had no choice but to suck Master’s thickening, juicy cock. At the back of his Fucked brain, Tyson knew that he didn’t suck other men’s cocks, and yet, the feeling throughout his body and that was slowly taking hold of his mind was incredible.

The adrenaline rush that him was feeling was like nothing he had ever felt before; it was as if he was experiencing the most mind-blowing orgasm, in his life ever! Tyson stared up into Master’s Deep black eyes. “Nice mouth action, Bitch Boy.” Master panted. Minutes later, Master blew his wad down Tyson’s throat. Tyson felt the ounces of Master’s pearly white cream glide down into his gullet. Tyson closed his eyes as he continued to suck his Master’s cock, making sure every last drop of Master’s cream landed down his throat.

Finally, Tyson stopped sucking, and Master pulled his cock out of Tyson’s mouth. “Now Boy, go and shower.” Master ordered, Tyson rose from his knees and walked into the bathroom, to shower as he had been ordered. Master walked out of the bedroom and into the living room of his suite. He approached the two kneeling men, both were still jerking their cocks; Master said to both of them, “I think I’ll keep all three of you, Tyson has already been dumbed down. You two will soon be as dumb as Tyson is now, once the two of you have finished watching my little training tape!”

On the screen in front of the two kneeling men, images of Gay Porn were played over a spinning yellow spiral. The whole tape was designed to completely fuck with a straight guys mind, Master knew that it wasn’t long now before the Bellhop and Waiter were as dumb and obedient as Tyson now was. Master listened to the two men, for a few seconds as they moaned as they continued to fuck their arses with the dildos attached to the wall behind them, and jerk off. “Dumb, and Cock Sluts that what you’ll all soon be!” Master said as he left the two men. Master returned to the bedroom and entered the bathroom. He found Tyson showering, scrubbing his body.

Master wanted Tyson smooth and hairless, even his groin, so Master picked a bottle of permeant hair remover and handed it to Tyson. “Use this, Boy!” He said Tyson took the bottle and began covering his body from the neck down with the pale yellow liquid from the bottle; the liquid foamed up as soon as the warm water from the shower touched it. Tyson rinsed the foam off his body, along with all his body hair from the neck down; it would never grow back. Master watch as Tyson’s body hair fell too the floor of the shower.

When he was sure all of Tyson’s body hair was gone; Master quickly stepped into the shower behind Tyson and fondled his buttocks. “You can now speak, Boy,” Master said as he soaped his fingers and slipped them into Tyson’s whole. In a flash, Tyson let out a moan and blew his wad; his cum filling the reservoir of the plastic cage, it spilled and dripped slowly onto the floor of the shower from the cage. Master grabbed some of Tyson’s cum from the dripping cage; he forced it into Tyson’s mouth. “Swallow, Boy!” Master ordered, Tyson did as he was told “Good, Boy.” Master said, as he started again to pump his soapy fingers in and out of Tyson’s arse. Master saw the expression on Tyson’s face in the glass door of the shower.

“You’ve never been touched there before, like that have you, Boy?” Asked Master as he continued to pump his soapy fingers in and out of Tyson’s arse. “No, Sir.” Tyson moaned. “How’s it feel?” Master asked. “It hurt . . .” Tyson tried to say. “No it doesn’t. You love it!” Master snapped. Suddenly Tyson’s answer changed, “I love it, Sir.” Master fingered Tyson’s arse faster and faster, deeper and deeper. “How’s that feel, Boy?” “Even better, Sir.” Tyson moaned in responds, enthusiastically. “That’s good, Boy.” Master said. “Now just imagen what my cock going to feel like in your arse.” “It’ll feel great, Sir.” Tyson answered. Master smiled, as he pushed Tyson against the wall of the shower and slid his erect, rock-hard and 9″ cock straight into Tyson’s virgin whole.

“Aaaaaaah!” Tyson cried out as he felt a mind-blowing pressure, as Master’s engorged cock entered his virgin arse. Moments later Tyson was shouting out “Fuck me. Fuck me, Sir.” Tyson’s voice echoing throughout the bathroom, as with a big smile on his face Master ploughed Tyson’s arse with a vengeance. With every thrust, with every push, pushing deeper and deeper, Master erased what was left of Tyson’s memory, replacing it with a total loyalty to serve his Master, forever. Gone was Tyson’s hatred of gays, as well as most of his IQ.

“Harder. Don’t . . . stop . . . want . . .please!” Moaned the mind-fucked former Marine. Master’s cock suddenly tickled Tyson’s p-spot. Tyson felt his cock grow hard and pressing against the hard plastic of the cage imprisoning his cock. Then he felt the warmth of his own cum as it once again filled the reservoir of the cock cage. Minutes later, Master sprayed his cum deep into Tyson’s buttocks and up into his guts. Master pulled out of Tyson; grabbed some shower gel and bathed his new sex slave.

“How do you feel, Boys?” Asked Master, “Super.” Tyson, the Bellhop and the Waiter replied, the three former straight guys, now stood in a line facing Master. After he bathed and towelled Tyson dry, Master had gone into the living room and finished off the Bellhop and Waiter. Master had finally allowed the two men to orgasm after stroking their cocks for hours and watching the tape. As they stared at their cum-dripping rods, they both slowly become as dumb and obedient as Tyson. The Bellhop and the Waiter were now hairless from the neck down just like Tyson; as well their cocks were encased in plastic cock cages, just like Tyson’s. The three guy’s hair had been buzzed down to a .5, all three looked like they were bald.

Master smiled. “Mission accomplished.” He thought to himself. Three gay haters removed from the screen, and put to work as sex workers for older gay guys. As Master rummaged through a case to find three pairs of matching pink speedos. He made a call to the three guy’s first customs; to get an idea of where the customs were sunbathing, and waiting. Master handed the pink speeds to Tyson, the Bellhop and the Waiter ; he watched as the three of then slipped on the tight speedos. The three guy’s plastic cock cages were well outlined in the front of the speedos. Master and his three new sex slaves left the hotel suite.

As the four of them headed down to the beach, with directions on his cell in his hand, Master smiled as he saw the three customs standing by an area of the beach that was lined with lounge chairs. One of the customs gave a thumbs up to Master; Master just nodded his head. He turned to Tyson, the Bellhop and the Waiter and pointed to the three waiting men. Master watch as the three former straight guys walked towards the three older men. Master’s cell pinged; he looked at it. The $125.000 for Tyson’s, the Bellhop and the Waiter’s 26 hour fuck session with the three men had just been payed into his account. Master looked up just in time to see Tyson, the Bellhop and the Waiter being led away from the beach.

Sometime later; the Bartender who was one of Master’s slaves was in Master’s suite receiving his reward for his part in Tyson’s enslavement. The bartender’s reward was a Fisting from Master; the guy lay, naked, on one of the couches in the living room of Master’s hotel suite, moaning and crying out as Master pounded his fist in and out the bartender’s pussy-whole. Master stopped Fisting the bartender and pulled out his fist.

Master cleaned his fist on the bartender’s uniform; not caring that the guy was going to have to return to duty in a few minutes time. A moan was heard from across the room. Master looked across the room; and saw a naked guy who was kneeling on the floor, fucking his arse with the dildo attached to the wall behind him, jerking off and watching Master’s training tape, just like the Bellhop and the Waiter had done. The guy was the Day Manager, he had seen Master leave the hotel, with the Bellhop, the Waiter and Tyson by the hotel’s Beach side entrance. Master smiled as he thought of the $234.000 he was going to get from a Mexica Drug Lord for the Day Manager once his training was completed.

The End: