The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TAKER

by trilby else ()

PART FIVE

17.

Petra couldn’t feel Mistress in her head. She could have willed Petra to sleep and hypnotized Holly to forget Petra had moved. Maybe She was going to make Petra die, and then mindblast Holly and—

Iron arms hauled Petra off the floor. She felt Bree behind her, her bodywash and shampoo sweet as a vacant smile. She could feel the mindless gaze on her neck and wondered if Bree knew how to kill someone barehanded or if Mistress had made her learn.

Holly looked up from the floor, breasts swaying, Petra’s handprint angry on her cheek. Her eyes were wild—but awake.

God I’m sorry, Holly. She’ll just use Their real hypnosis now. At least Holly wouldn’t be free to despair, anymore. That muzzle wouldn’t be her last best—

“Bree?” Holly shifted to look at Mistress. “Candace? What’s wrong with Petra?”

Petra waited for that reach that would make her Mistress’ handpuppet, the explanation she’d parrot. Then true oblivion, when She resumed turning Holly into Her slave.

She didn’t even blank Petra’s mind.

Petra’s dread choked her. Mistress was waiting. Her kind had evolved cruelty, too, beyond what humans could imagine.

Something fell off the couch and Holly jumped. Her eyes were huge when she looked at them all again.

“Don’t look in Her eyes,” Petra rasped, sagging in Bree’s grip.

“Abort,” Mistress said.

Petra gasped, wondering if it meant her heart would stop. But Bree just dumped her to the floor and stepped away.

Petra crawled toward Holly, who backed away, bumping into the back of the couch.

“I’m sorry.” Her throat hurt and her eyes were tearing up. She wished there was a chance to explain, before Mistress destroyed their minds.

Holly leaned forward, instantly concerned as she realized how fucked up Petra was. Petra heard the door close and tried to shield Holly from whatever new slaves She’d summoned.

But there was silence, and when Holly coaxed her to stand up, they seemed to be alone.

Holly looked at her and Petra wept, and they hugged each other.

“What the—”

“Call the police,” Petra managed. “She’s dangerous.

“I’m—dangerous.” She pulled away, imagining Her claws in her mind, using Petra to kill Holly when She couldn’t take her. “She brainwashed us. Me, Bree. There’s at least—”

Holly had found Bree’s landline and was staring as she dialed.

Petra hugged herself. What was she thinking? “The police won’t—the police can’t—”

Holly hesitated, then hung up and dialed again. More than three digits.

“They’re aliens,” Petra whispered. “The police—”

Holly was probably getting someone to come for her.

Petra remembered getting wet over the idea of being arrested. Ending up in an asylum somewhere at Her whim, the only one there who knew about the Taking and what They would do with everyone. Feeling them dismantle a mind she didn’t even own anymore.

“If She’s here She’ll just control them,” she rasped to Holly, who nodded—then stopped.

“Petra. It’s OK. Something’s really—hello?”

Petra looked down at herself, not wanting to hear. She ought to get dressed.

She was inside Bree’s bedroom when she thought to wonder if both Mistress and Bree had really gone, but she was alone.

She looked at her clothes. Her pussy was whispering again, in a mesmerizing harmony with the places in her head Mistress had changed. Maybe she should meet the human authorities like a proper slave of Theirs, naked and purposeful.

“Petra?”

She snapped out of it, but couldn’t bear to speak, even before she felt her throat. She reached for her panties.

Her cellphone rang.

Dread hit her again, but something in her compelled her to bend down, pick it up, flip it open. She cried with frustration as she fought it.

Stopped crying when obeying the compulsion soothed her. Pressed the key.

“Petra.”

“Bree . . . ?”

“Obey, Petra. You need to obey. You must obey.” Bree was calm, focused.

Completely under Her control.

I am to help tame you into Her service. To seduce you and keep you docile.

“Bree, don’t—”

Bree said something, and Petra felt it where her thighs met. Her mind drifted, blown along by the next thing Bree told her.

“I must obey,” she said. Hurting her throat felt good, spicing the pussyflutter that intensified as she fell into trance.

She was walking through the living room, still in nothing but her bikini bottom. Holly said something as she passed but now even Holly was less real than the brainwashed slave on her phone. Mistress was using Bree to operate the controls She’d driven into Petra’s mind.

Petra was still Hers and She still had a task for Her errant slave.

Bree guided her into the kitchen, to the counter, to the knife block.

Told her the one to select.

A twinge of worry that she was going to be used to kill Holly flickered out when Bree told her just to stand still, and lift the blade.

Someone screamed as she brought it down.

There was sudden, painful pressure in her side like she’d been kicked and then someone tackled her and she bounced off counter, floor, table-leg.

Someone was crying now, and pressing her side, warm skin against her back.

The cellphone bleeped once and then thrice more, very fast. Someone, Holly, was trying to give directions and stop sobbing.

Holly was close to her head, now, but Petra was fading.

Holly just kept saying her name, and she sounded so terribly sad Petra almost didn’t want to hear her.

Then Petra greyed out.

18.

petra could feel the harness, the boots and gloves. Even the tattoo that told Their machines which of Them could dispose of her. her mind pulsed in synch with each other drone’s.

Obey. Obey.

Within the target building, Their sensors had already located the disobedients, a family group. They’d clustered in the basement. petra was ready to draw fire, but after Their sweeps there were few distance weapons still in disobedient hands.

The Taker controlling them chose to speak through petra.

“The younger female will come with this team,” she told the humans, who just stared. When the words had left her mind she stared back at them. More words entered. “The others will report to Pine Hill Mall sorting station. You will obey.”

Obey. Obey.

she felt no impatience. When the humans began to protest, their noise meant nothing to her either. her empty stare seemed to anger them, then dishearten them.

“The younger female will come with this team. The others will report to Pine Hill Mall sorting station. You will obey.”

The selected girl stepped slowly forward, as her father held her mother.

“Disrobe.”

“No!” Her mother leaned out of his arms. “Don’t make her strip! She’s—”

petra felt her Taker tighten control. The girl sensed it and turned. “No, Mama. Please. I’ll—do it.”

Now one of her brothers stood up, not looking as the father shook his head.

The girl cried out his name and turned back to petra as if she were in charge.

“Please. I’ll go with you. Just don’t do anything to them. Please?”

petra did nothing, awaiting her Taker’s will. Perhaps She would use petra to channel Her will and enslave the girl here. Or She might remote-hypnotize one of the others. She turned petra’s head to the mother.

The girl practically tore her clothes off and came to petra, visibly shaking. “I’m ready, just please—”

petra felt the enforced submission and initial commands flow through her eyes. The girl’s glazed over.

She stopped shaking immediately, coming to attention as her new owners’ will erased her own.

Then the girl pivoted in place to face the disobedients she’d grown up with.

“The remaining female will come with this team,” she told them. “The others will report to Pine Hill Mall sorting station. You will obey.

“All must obey Them.”

“Worthless.”

Everything froze and Mistress stepped out from behind the family. She was magnificent in a black-and-gold catsuit, Her yellow eyes molten with unmasked power.

“You don’t deserve this erotic dream. You’re too weak even to obey. Useless. Worthless.”

petra sank to her knees and bowed. It was true. she waited to be disposed of . . .

. . . she was standing naked, not even adorned with Their metal. The room was bare and too bright, and human.

A woman walked in and sat at the desk. Petra genuflected and rose. She must: this woman controlled her will. She was human, plump and greying but pretty. She looked like she could be kind, but that wasn’t why Petra wanted to obey her.

Needed to obey her. Petra was ready to sprawl across the desk and offer herself to the woman if she’d only give Petra a command, let her obey. Keep obeying. Die obeying.

But she’d done things to Petra’s mind before, and Petra couldn’t move.

“Please, Ma’am.” That was allowed. It felt good.

“Be still.”

“Yes, Ma’am!” Petra snapped to stiff attention. I obey wasn’t allowed. But even this was a command.

Ma’am had asked her things. She’d made Petra sleep when she asked—she could make Petra do many things with just a word or a tone from a box she carried. Petra didn’t remember what she’d said, or know whether she’d satisfied Ma’am.

She remembered Ma’am keeping her in a laboratory and connecting her to machines. Some of them might have hurt, but when Ma’am told Petra they didn’t, Petra believed her.

She tried to tell Ma’am she loved her, but that wasn’t allowed either.

Ma’am looked up. “We’re done here, Petra. You have been very obedient. I am—we’re all very pleased with you.

“You will remember that.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Before she could stop herself, she said, “I will obey.”

Ma’am just smiled, and nodded, and Petra’s eyes filled.

“Sleep.”

19.

. . . Petra felt the hand, gentle but tight around her own. She squeezed back.

“Wake up when you want to.” Gentle, close by. Full of concern.

Holly.

Petra opened her eyes. Ceiling, indirect light. Soft around her, warm. Hospital smells.

Holly, beside her bed.

“Holly?”

Her friend nodded, blinking back tears and looking down at Petra’s belly. “How do you feel?”

“Sore.” Petra glanced down, saw only blanket. Looked quickly back, not wanting to let Holly go. “What happened to me?”

Holly leaned closer, taking both of Petra’s hands. Before she could answer, Petra asked, “Are you all right?”

“Thanks to you. Yes. I’m all right.” She leaned down and kissed Petra’s forehead. “I’m free.

“You—the knife didn’t hit vital organs. Muscles are healing, but the scar . . .”

Petra remembered Takers, and slavery, and the dread made her gasp.

“Holly.”

“What?”

It hurt to say but it would be hideously worse not to. “You need—you need to have me killed, Holly.”

Her friend just looked at her.

“She can get into my head. Use me to find this place. She can—please, Holly, I don’t want to be how She hurts you—”

Holly almost fell on her, holding her, careful of her abdomen. “No, Petra. No. There is no She, there is no Taking, there are no Takers, we are still alone.” She was trying to joke but the smile was translucent over her pain.

“But—” Petra swallowed. She had a deep, odd willingness to believe what she was told, and everything Holly said went deep into her mind.

But if she hadn’t been under alien control, why had she done—what she was starting to remember doing?

“She’s human, Petra. Candace Tyler or whatever her name is. As human as we are—maybe less than that. A scary-smart hypnotist, although she cheated at that, too. But there’s no transdimensional hypno-conquest fleet on its way.”

She brushed Petra’s hair. “And you’re not going to be wearing a neck-tattoo anytime soon.

“I thought—I don’t know what I thought right then but she could have killed us both, I think.

“But she wasn’t ready. Not right then. She might be the killer type—they’ve got some evidence elsewhere, they said—but she has to control the situation, limit the evidence, have alibis.”

Petra remembered it. Two half-hypnotized women, conditioned to submit, in a room with someone who played with—

She shook her head, still seeing destroyer platforms. “How did we not get killed, Holly?”

“What’s this ‘we’ shit, paleface?” Holly covered her mouth, and Petra decided not to look down at where she was started to remember stabbing herself.

“I mean while she was there.”

Holly nodded. “I know. But you came so close.” She breathed. “Candace might have wanted to kill us, but it wouldn’t have done anything for her scheme and she’s coldblooded enough to know it. Not killing me, anyway, or making me a witness she’d have to kill. She just cut her losses.”

Holly smiled thinly. “The last thing she expected was for one of her hypnotized slaves to fight the power and bring chaos. The opposite of control.” She swallowed but kept smiling.

“So she hated you that much, anyway. Not enough to get crime-scene all over her clothes, but . . . arguably, all she ended up doing was having another slave make a phone call.”

Petra remembered the voice on that phone. “Bree? Where is she?”

Holly closed her eyes. “I don’t know. We don’t know.” She nodded to the surroundings without looking away from Petra.

It was too much. Petra made herself think of something else.

“Where are we?”

“It’s not Area 666 or whatever.” Holly’s smile was shaky. “But there’s plenty of security. They—we—”

She squeezed Petra’s hand. “I’m afraid your brainwashing didn’t stop when Candace split town. You’ve been under some intense hypnotic interrogation, and regression—which ran into some really weird things Candace implanted.

“That whole alien-slave thing.” She looked away, and Petra knew her arousal must be on record somewhere now. Strangers knew she got off on being a mindless recruiter-drone for space invaders.

“My throat’s better,” she noted.

“It should be.” Holly touched her, as if she needed to feel Petra. Petra didn’t mind—she felt the same way. “You’ve been in various parts of this place for about two weeks. Just not really conscious for most of it. Unless you count trance, which I don’t.

“She only had a couple of days to fuck with your mind, but she was using some powerful tools. We had to use some of our own, and some of the time you were—”

Answering Ma’am. Others Petra didn’t remember. “I was still a slave, just obeying the good guys?”

“Something like that. You were very cooperative.” Holly looked embarrassed, as if it were all her fault. “It seems to have broken the spell, anyway.

“We’ve been trying to find out what you could tell us, and also to deprogram you. We know a lot of what she made you think is aftermarket thought—not yours.”

Petra smiled gratefully for her emphasis. Maybe it was even true, and none of that obedience-perv was real.

“Neither process’s complete, but—”

“Thank you.” The logical thing would have been to suck her mind dry and then see about fixing what was left. It must have been Holly who’d made them try to keep Petra sane.

“It’s only fair,” Holly said. “You’re the only reason I’m not a slave, today.”

Petra thought about Mistress—Candace—next to Holly, coveting her. “She wanted you.”

Holly nodded. “She did. She had Marianne Orsini, and I don’t know if they’ll ever piece together how she got her hooks into her. They’re still looking for Professor Danforth, too—she took a powder a day after everything hit the fan. No idea yet how deep she was.

“But Candace controlled Orsini, one way or the other. She wanted the drugs. The ones I, um, never told you about. Actually, she wanted more of them—she was making Orsini divert them, and her demands just got too large for Orsini to hide.”

“So Dr Orsini really did kill herself.”

“Yes.” Holly gave her a look, as she nodded, and Petra squeezed her hand. “Again, no clues about why, but I think Orsini may have gotten a close look at what Candace was doing with them and couldn’t live with having helped her do that.”

Petra breathed.

“Same thing she did to you, Petra. Drug-induced hypnosis. Except with this, it can really be mind control. From what you described when she first hypnotized you, we think she was down to one or two doses. Between whatever she’d been doing with them, and the unexpected cutoff when Orsini died, she’d run out.

“So she needed to get to me, as the next in line, and make me want to supply her.” She smiled as Petra’s mouth opened. “She couldn’t drug me directly to control me. She’d know from Orsini they do major drug testing, especially for us adult-supervision types. And while this stuff kicks ass over benzodiazepines for effect, it also metabolizes much more slowly than they do.

“If they found that in my pee . . .”

Petra nodded against the pillow. “So how did she—”

Right. Bree.

20.

Holly read the hurt in her eyes. “Bree dosed you that night, right when I left. That cellphone call to me, wasn’t to me. She was telling Candace when she’d drugged you, so Candace knew when to make her entrance.

“When Candace got there you were feeling it, and it hits hard. It’s weaker orally than injected, of course, but she gave Bree a big dose for you.”

“But I thought it was her. Her—power.”

Holly nodded. “In your mind. Especially with all those evil-sorceress flourishes. And she made sure you saw her stare Bree into an instant zombie through ‘mental power’—that hit you hard, too.”

“Holly. Did Bree—why did she—?” Petra’s tears surprised her.

Holly held her again. “Not her fault,” came warm against Petra’s neck.

She sat up, swallowed, and went on, looking at the floor. “She met Candace a while ago—they think as a personal-training client.

“Candace already had her eye on me. She might have been planning to do something to Orsini herself, and meant to have me on her leash and ready to serve her there.”

Her face crumpled. “We think—” She turned toward the door. Then she made herself look back at Petra. “She brainwashed Bree. For at least a year. Probably used at least two doses of the drug. If she hypnotized Bree the old-fashioned way first—and I can testify how good she is at that—she could’ve instructed her to submit to an injection for the first one, not just the second. With that drug in her brain, Bree’d think her hypnotist was the voice of God.”

“Bree really is a slave,” Petra said aloud, because being alone with it in her head was awful.

Holly was glaring at the wall, wiping at her eyes with her wrist. “Yes. Based on the results they had for that drug and the likely dose, and on what we know about Candace’s usual conditioning protocol . . . our Bree, the real one, is probably gone. Probably has been for months.

“The slave Candace brainwashed her into was that good an actress. She still has Bree’s memories and habits, even her sense of humor—she just lives and breathes for her hypnotist.”

Watching Bree become that puppet had made Petra wet. The tears burned her eyes.

“And will drug her best friend when she’s told to, and playact being flash-hypnotized, to destroy that friend’s resistance. Because her controller commanded it, and because after what Candace did to her head, that’s all she can care about.”

Holly spoke quickly. “That other girl you said you helped kidnap so Candace could mindzap her—Kirsty? A rejected volunteer for one of the institute’s experiments. But Orsini told Candace about her, and Candace drugged her and hypnotized her, too. Conditioned Kirsty to worship her, just like Bree. By the time you used that TV remote or whatever it was on her, Candace owned her mind, too, for real. And she’s vanished.

“So Kirsty’s will is not on your conscience either.” She looked Petra in the eye and nodded. “It was another setup, like seeing Candace ‘enslave’ Bree instantly. That whole episode was to convince you their alien technology could bend minds.”

“And make me hot to use it.” Petra shifted on the pillow. “Or just to enslave people.”

Holly closed her eyes. “Yes. Like that stupid ‘cult’ game, when she’d hypnotized me. Training me to love mindfucking, so I’d be happy to give her the drug.

“Which is really a small problem.” Holly took a deep breath. “One of the big problems is, how many other women are out there that went through Candace’s special hypnosis, and now belong to her body and soul?”

“I’ll just think about Bree, first,” Petra said, knowing it was unreasonable. Holly rubbed her shoulder.

The pause lasted a while.

Petra looked down. “Bree told me to kill myself. She told me—”

They held hands.

“We were giving you to her, Holly. We—she had us lying to you so you’d let her put you—”

“All phases of her plan.” Holly’s voice was tight. “She had to get me to trust her enough to let her hypnotize me—then program me to want her hypnosis, and submit to her.

“To do that, she needed to subvert people I already trusted. And to do that—” She looked at Petra, and leaned down and kissed her cheek. “—to do that she had to use an irresistible drug and constant brainwashing before she could control them.

“Because my friends would never have let her get near me, if they could have done anything. She just fucked with my friends until they couldn’t do anything.”

She caressed Petra again. “I believe that. I know it’s true. She had to make you think she was a damn telepathic vampire to do it. And she still needed the drug to make you believe it.”

They looked away from each other.

“She—Candace—could read, seemed to read, my mind,” Petra said after a while. “Part of the scam?”

Holly nodded. “She hypnotized you several times that night. In the first session she planted some suggestions, programmed you to think them later on cue, and then told you, so you’d think she was plucking them from your thoughts. The rest were cold reading and coincidence, but by then you were primed to accept her power without question. Especially under the drug’s effects.”

Petra sighed. “Her eyes are really green, aren’t they?”

“Yes.” Holly smiled too brightly. “We can only hope those yellow contacts did some permanent damage.”

“I feel—” Petra stopped. “I feel stupid. Some grifter and her roofie-on-steroids not only has me believing the aliens are coming, but that I want to be their police dog.” She looked at the ceiling. “That I have orgasms when I tear families—”

“Don’t!” Holly was glaring at her, now. “Don’t do that. Don’t blame yourself. I had two friends that I loved and one of them’s lost and she never knew what hit her, and the other one—” Holly sobbed, hard enough that she looked like she’d been shot.

“Holly.” This time Holly melted onto her and they held each other tight.

Recovering first, Holly stayed close to her but rested her head on her hand. “You’re free. We’re keeping you under observation, and you’ll undergo more hypnosis, but it’ll be voluntary.”

“Come visit me?” Petra heard the naked need in her voice and cringed.

Holly grinned. “Are you kidding? I live here too. I only got the drug-free hypnotic treatment, but she used that on me for days. She had me pretty brainwashed by the day you broke—the day you freed me. So I had to get deprogrammed, too.” She blinked. “It just didn’t hurt as much as yours.

“Took them a while to clear away that feeling that I could still, really, trust my dear friend Candace.”

Her grin weakened but held. “It was odd getting tackled and slapped by my dear friend Petra, but being so freaked out was probably the only thing that kept me from falling back under her spell.

“That, and seeing how dear my dear friend Petra really was. Is.”

She rose, and got to the door before turning back.

“Petra, I still don’t know how to say this but I need to try.

“You’re going to think you were a slave, and you’ll still have some vivid false-memories of the ‘Taking.’ And real ones of sex-programming with Bree. And the ones here that—”

She shook her head. “I’m so fucked-up.

“Petra. You are not a slave. You’re the freest woman I will ever know.

“I know this because you saved me. You didn’t save me from a mere brilliant psychopath with a deadly-powerful hypnotic drug.

“As far as you knew, you were taking on alien mind-controllers with thirtieth-century technology who were about to conquer the fucking world.”

Holly frowned. “It sounds crazy. But inside your head, under Candace’s brainwashing, horribly real. I hate that we’ve been inside your head, Petra, but it means we know how scared you were. She did it, she controlled you, she made you believe the SF tale, and it was frightful.

“And still—you turned on her and fought her. Terrified she’d fry your brain or just twist you into wanting it.”

Petra looked at how drawn she was, and wondered what it had sounded like, when they’d had her hypnotized and regressing.

“That’s what you fought, Petra. With nothing.

“Not even hope. To save me.

“A lot of people owe you our free will—maybe more than that. Only a few of us know it.”

She leaned down once more and kissed Petra. “You let me keep my mind—my soul.

“I am damned if I will ever let anyone fuck with yours.”

She sat on the bed this time, and they held hands until Petra fell asleep.

END