The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Cara

by Penny Propofol

Cara saw the sleek, black car stop behind hers in the parking garage. The petite blonde stood 5′ 2″ and weighed all of 110 lbs. Her long, silky, honey colored hair reached her shoulders. The car was some kind of exotic luxury sedan. She heard the door open followed by sure, measured, confident and strong steps approaching her car. He was a tall man, very well dressed with a long overcoat. Strangely, she wasn’t frightened as he approached her without a word. As he stood, towering in front of her, she was just about to ask him who he was and what he thought he was doing. Just as she began to speak, she felt his hand gently touch the side of her face, guiding her gaze upwards, into his eyes. Those eyes, they were the most beautiful she had ever seen. They immediately arrested her power of speech, taking all of her attention. Cara could feel his powerful mind reaching deeply into hers. Something was forcing her mind and body to relax as it chased all of her thoughts away. Helpless, she stood there, having her mind drained.

She became aware of his scent; it was intoxicating. Her eyes rolled up as her lids closed and she leaned up against his chest. She felt safe there, with his strong arms wrapped around her. She felt him gently rocking her from side to side, as she heard his masculine voice softly command her to let go. The words penetrated her mind, overriding her will. She was putty in his hands, ready to be shaped any way he pleased. To her shock, she found herself enjoying the fact that she was under his control. Cara rallied her will, opened her eyes and with her head still resting against his chest looked up at him. She was desperate to resist him, but he was just too powerful. He stroked her hair and spoke to her soothingly. Within seconds, she melted and they both knew that was the end of her defiance. She was his now, heart, mind and body.

Aware of what was going on, but unable to control her body or speak, she felt him turn her around to face his car. She felt his arm around her shoulders as he walked her to the car. She stood by the door as he opened it up. She understood that she was to get inside. She looked up at him; she was determined to speak. She was silenced with a kiss that sent her mind reeling. Her eyes closed and she felt electric tingles all over her body; lights flashed behind the lids of her eyes. Her knees grew too weak to stand and she felt her body obey his command to get into the car. He fastened her seatbelt into place and closed the door. Cara felt a sense of resignation deep inside as he walked around to the driver’s side. She was going with him now. She belonged to him now and the only thing that mattered was her obedience.

The lights of the city were a blur as she sat in the car seat being driven to their destination. Cara was forced to daydream about this man bending her over and fucking her from behind. Her pussy became sopping wet as she vividly imagined his powerful, hard penis invading her soft and helpless pussy. Cara felt an almost irresistible urge to feel his big hot dick deep inside of her. She saw the large gate at the end of the driveway slide open and the black sedan prowled through. The gate closed behind them as she felt the powerful sedan climb the drive up to the house ahead. It loomed in the distance, beautiful, mysterious and alluring; much like the man that owned it. Some part deep inside her couldn’t believe that she wasn’t trying to escape. She couldn’t believe that she was willingly obeying this stranger. What was wrong with her? It was like he’d forced her into some kind of a daze where she knew what was happening, but powerless to stop him from controlling her. Why wasn’t she upset about this? The sedan pulled into a circular area at the front of the house.

Cara felt the stranger get out of the car. She heard him open her door. She looked up at him and realized that she was falling in love with this specimen of a man. She took his hand and he helped her from the car. Guiding her to the front door, he seemed quite gentle and patient with her. She knew that she wasn’t moving very quickly; she was foggy and so horny. Once inside the door, they stopped. She felt him gently, almost effortlessly lift her and hold her in his arms. He carried her down the hall while her head rested against his chest. She looked up at him longingly with her pretty blue eyes. When he set her back down onto her feet, she realized that an audience of women surrounded them. The women appeared to have been waiting to see her.

She felt her legs bend and she sank to her knees in front of him. Unable to stop herself, she began to unbuckle his belt and open his trousers. She was humiliated to be doing this in front of all these strangers, but she simply had to have his dick. When she got it out, she stared at it for a few seconds. It was long, thick and perfect. She gripped the base of the shaft and gently held the head of it with her other hand. Her tongue began to lick it up and down, as if she were licking an ice cream bar on a hot summer day. The other women watched and made soft sounds of arousal as they pleasured themselves. Within seconds, the stranger’s cock was rock hard and she wrapped her lips tightly around it as she slid it in and out of her mouth. The musky scent of his loins was maddening. She had completely forgotten about the audience watching her. Her only thought was to get the stranger’s cum. She reached around and squeezed at his dense, powerful buttocks as she sucked him with abandon.

She felt his body tense up as he prepared to orgasm. She teased the shaft of his cock with her tongue as her soft lips wrapped it snugly. His eyes rolled and he shot his load into the back of her throat. With pleasure, she swallowed it in gulps, barely able to keep up with the splashes coming into her mouth. Greedily she sucked him dry as she swallowed the cum as fast as she could. She suddenly realized that there were hands all over her, taking the clothing from her body. Once she was naked, they gently began caressing and massaging her as his cock slowly slid from her mouth. It was then that she noticed that all of these women around her were naked. Immediately after she realized that she was hit by a powerful sensation as the women lifted her to her feet and held her steady. Lifting her chin so that she would look up at him, the stranger said, “Now that you’ve taken my seed, you’ll find that I control you totally.”

He wasn’t lying to her; she felt something happening to her mind. Like some kind of chemical key unlocking her and wiping her individuality. She realized that he’d just made her one of his harem of slave girls. The women loaded her onto a soft cart as they suckled her breasts. They kissed her body all over, finger fucked her and said the most sexually provocative things into her ear. One of the women had straddled her in the 69 position. With Cara’s legs spread wide she adored the exposed pink pussy. Then she dropped her head between Cara’s legs and began tongue fucking Cara into submission. Cara moaned in resignation as they took her down the hall. Never again would she see the light of day as a free woman. From now on, she was his property, his obedient and willing slave. For now, she would writhe in ecstasy with the other women in the orgy room. Afterwards she would be another obedient member of the harem. Soon she would willingly help him capture more women for his collection.

Karla was Cara’s best friend and co-worker. They’d planned to go out for drinks to celebrate Cara’s raise. She found Cara’s car in the parking garage unlocked. Karla knew that Cara would never leave her car unlocked. Worried, she called Cara’s phone but got no answer. She drove home to their apartment, thinking about calling the police. Hours later as she paced around their apartment trying to decide what to do, she saw a car pull up outside and park beside her own. Looking out the window she quickly noticed that the luxury sedan looked out of place. She saw two silhouetted figures exit the vehicle. She immediately recognized the shape of Cara, the cute little blonde. She was relieved to see her friend but still very puzzled.

Cara unlocked the door and entered the apartment accompanied by a tall and very handsome stranger. Karla ran up and gave Cara a relieved hug, telling her she was to glad to see her and that she had been very worried. Cara gestured to her new friend and said, “I want you to meet Leo, my new friend.” Karla stepped toward Leo with her hand stuck out, smiling to greet her guest. Her soft brown eyes met his and she stopped in her tracks as the smile drained from her face and her friendly expression was replaced with a very pacified one. As she continued to gaze into his eyes, he stepped closer and took her hand as his other hand gently touched her face. Lost in his gaze, Karla’s mind was quickly emptying of thought. Cara walked around behind her. Cupping Karla’s breasts she spoke into her ear seductively from behind. Karla’s eyes rolled and slowly blinked as Cara said, “That’s right, sweetie. Don’t fight it. Just let him take you. Good girl. Good girl.”

Karla was in a very pleasant daze as she realized that she was being stripped of her clothing. Powerless to stop it, she could only close her eyes and smile as her body was being kissed and caressed all over by Carla and Leo. Gently, Leo carried her over to the bar between the kitchen and living room. He carefully placed Karla on her back. Cara walked around into the kitchen, sat on the stool beneath Karla’s head and supported the girl’s head with her breasts. Helplessly, Karla felt Leo spread her legs wide and then felt him spreading the lips of her pussy. His pleasure at seeing her beautiful, dark pink flesh inside those lips was palpable. It warmed her heart as she knew it pleased him so. She could feel his loving attention. It was the ultimate aphrodisiac; it was her kryptonite. Every womanly instinct inside of her was urging her to submit to his inspection of her body. She smiled and giggled softly under his loving gaze and touch.

Karla melted away completely when she felt his tongue begin to tenderly lap at her soaking pussy. At the moment, Leo had more control over her body than she did and that turned her on beyond words. Karla was the kind of girl that put up a brave front, but ultimately, she wanted to be taken and conquered by her lover. At the moment, Leo was doing an excellent job of both. She’d forgotten all about only meeting this man a few scant minutes before. She was his bitch now, and she was completely fine with that. In a few more seconds, she was careening out of control toward an orgasm. Leo’s tongue was unlocking her safe. Soon she would be forever powerless to resist his control. She gushed as she came, losing her mind in pleasure. By the end of it, she was spent and in a complete sex haze. She was aware that he was rolling her over, but was unable to protest or resist it. She felt Cara’s hands reaching around her back and spreading her cheeks wide as Leo lubricated her prone asshole with her own vaginal juices. She felt the pad of his finger caressing her back hole, covering it with her lube. She felt it relax under his touch, inviting him in. A part of her hated herself for liking it.

She felt his slippery cock press against her lubricated asshole and with just a little push he went right in. In her relaxed post orgasmic state, the cock slid into her with no resistance or pain. She’d never tried it before and had always been grossed out by anal sex. To her shock and shame she found it felt good and she liked it. Once he was in, he moved his cock only slightly in and out. She loved feeling filled up like that, being dominated this way and knowing she was powerless to stop it. The grip of her ass around his cock made Leo want to cum almost immediately. He held it back as the urge to cum grew with each passing second. She felt him lift her off the bar with his dick still inside her. It was so erotic being carried across the floor with his cock still buried inside her asshole. He bent her over the arm of the couch and continued to fuck her ass. Eventually he gave in to the urge and shot his load deep inside Karla. The last few quick thrusts inside her made her cum again as she felt herself being pumped full of his seed.

She felt him collapse onto her as she was lying bent over underneath him. Her second orgasm ebbed and she began to feel something. Unknown to her, the seed he put into her contained a chemical that would help him control her. It quickly entered her bloodstream and she felt the effect as it snared her mind in its grip. In her ear she heard Cara speaking softly. She said, “That’s right, Karla. You’re one of the sisterhood now. Once you’ve taken his seed, his power over you is complete. Don’t try to fight it, pet. Just let him control you.” And with those words, Karla joined Cara in being Leo’s obedient slave girl.