The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Down the League

Categories: MM, CB, BD

Short Description:

Mastermind, an evil villain of Star City attempts to take down the League of Star Heroes using his inventions and mind control powers.

Chapter 1: Wonder Boy and OmegaTeen

Heroes. They’re everywhere. They think they are high and mighty, always winning battles against their arch nemeses. You see we may not always win as a villain, but we will. I guarantee it.

Star City is full of glory. It has three super villains, hundreds of crooks, a mobster, and four superheroes. With a population of over a million, this city is hard to control. The cops can’t do all the dirty work, so the heroes step in. Sometimes heroes from other cities come in and help ours out.

Don’t get me wrong, I hate crime, unless it benefits me. I leave the bank robbing to the crooks and mobsters. My goal is to tame the heroes. They get in the way of the bigger picture sometimes. They think all we want to do is rob banks. Unfortunately the villains of Star City have better plans. We want to take control of the city. Our rules, our plans, our control. The heroes may be winning now, but they won’t be for long.

We have Starman, Green Lightning, Justice Man and Ultraman. What’s worse is they have two younger recruits, who are 18 years old, named Wonder Boy and OmegaTeen. Those recruits are learning their powers and are highly vulnerable as they believe they can do anything. All the heroes belong to a league, as they call it. “The League of Star Heroes,” or something lame like that. As villains, we just call it the League for short, none of that mumbled jumble they like to call it.

Now, I won’t get into too much detail about all of the heroes, but let me just say, by the end of the month, they will all be mine. I have a plan, and I’ve tested it on ordinary crooks. You see, my newly developed HypnoGun works wonders. You may think “I’ve seen those on TV.” This one’s different. With a short blast I can command anyone to do what I want for about 30 minutes. Extended exposure controls them until 30 minutes after releasing them from the grip. If paired correctly with a master hypnotist such as myself—they can be mine forever. I have a clever way of doing this, as I’ve already preplanned most of it. These heroes are guaranteed to be mine.

You see I tested my HypnoGun on crooks, and I’ve tested it on one of Star City’s villains. He is still working on his own, but he is completely under my control when wanted. What a weak mind he had. Soon I’ll be testing it on the heroes that deserve to be taken advantage of.

* * *

The League held a meeting on a bright July morning and decided that they would send Wonder Boy and OmegaTeen out to run some usual errands. OmegaTeen has the ability to fly, as Wonder Boy simply has a utility belt. The twinky looking heroes were the heartthrobs of every teenage girl in town.

Wonder Boy sported brown short spikey hair and green eyes. He wore a black eye mask, a green form fitting muscle tank top with a white “WB” emblem on it, and yellow body-hugging shorts. The shorts ended just above his knees. He also sported a black cape with the same white “WB” logo on the back. His teenage body was still slim, but filled out with every muscle imaginable. Although he was straight, his costume said otherwise. You see, it was extremely form fitting, leaving barely any part of his body unimagined, including his nice big rod down below.

OmegaTeen was almost the opposite of his teen sidekick. He had blond wavy hair and blue eyes. His eye mask was light blue, which hid his eyes very well. His costume was a white spandex one piece suit covering all parts of his body. His body was built along the lines of a swimmer, seemingly toned but a little muscular. He had a black “OT” emblem on his chest and the back of his cape. His cape, gloves, and boots were light blue to match his eye mask. He also sported a light blue over-the-costume underwear, like you’d see on television heroes. Although his costume was form-fitting, it was a little looser than his teen sidekicks, thus allowing his body to still hide some secrets.

As the two heroes left the league in Wonder Boy’s car, they began to run their errands while helping the citizens of Star City in need. They stuck together as they were told. OmegaTeen didn’t fly until he needed to, as there was no reason for it.

While driving around town, they saw a crook leave the Star City Bank as fast as he could and into a car, which then sped off. The police arrived seconds too late and Wonder Boy began chasing the crook in his car. OmegaTeen jumped out of the car and chased them down as he flew after them.

Being the newest recruits, they dragged the chase out longer than they should have. They chased the crooks across town toward the docks. At any point the heroes could have overtaken the crooks, but they opted to stay behind to make the challenge more difficult. Their cocky egos got in the way, wanting to show off their skills to the citizens of Star City. The crooks led them into an abandoned one story warehouse by the docks. As the crooks approached the warehouse, a garage door opened and they drove in closing it as quickly as they could, trying to stop Wonder Boy from driving in.

OmegaTeen was flying and looking around at the outside of the warehouse to see if there was any other doors inside. He found one on the backside and smiled, he knew they wouldn’t be trapped if there were at least two doors. He and Wonder Boy split up, allowing one to go through each door and into the abandoned warehouse.

They both walked into a dark empty warehouse with the car in the middle.

“Where’d they go?” Wonder Boy asked.

“We covered both entrances, I don’t know where they could have gone.” OmegaTeen said. They walked up to the car and found the cash inside, and the crook and driver keeled over as if they were dead or sleeping. Wonder Boy reached for the door and began to open it. He barely did before they both heard a “pssssssssst” noise.

“GAS! It’s a trap!” OmegaTeen screamed.

Wonder Boy shut the door, but it was too late. The warehouse was filling with gas quickly.

They both began coughing as they raced for a door. They reached one but it was locked from the outside.

“We’re cough sitting ducks cough,” Wonder Boy said. They began to go toward the other door, but as they got half way there, their vision blurred as they fell down on the ground asleep.

* * *

You see, that was planned. Every hero likes to fight and solve the crimes. Once I left them there with some passed out crooks, they’d fall for the bait and open the car door. The door triggered the gas in the ventilation, which was pumped out faster than normal. I wanted them asleep as quickly as possible. I knew they’d go for a door, so they self-locked after they entered. Those heroes never had a chance.

I laughed as I watched them fall. I knew they’d fall into my trap and become the first heroes to go under my HypnoGun. Once they were out, we walked in with gas masks. There were four of us, three of my slaves and I, ready to violate these heroes. We tied them up to “X” shaped beams. We had two, one for each. Seeing as neither hero had any powers worth worrying about, I didn’t bother subduing their powers. OmegaTeen could only fly if his cape was free, but it was tied down with his body. Their hands and feet were bound by chains, and their chests were bound by ropes. Neither one had a gag yet, but it was coming soon I’m sure. Once they were secure we turned off the gas. My henchmen removed the crooks from the car to get them woken up, as they were also working for me. The money was stashed away, as I was due to get paid by the mobster soon anyway. He works for me now after using my HypnoGun on him too.

As the heroes began to awake, with all our masks now off and standing around them, I cracked a smile. “It’s show time boys!”

OmegaTeen’s eyes began to open as he was realizing how he was positioned and that he and Wonder Boy were tied up. Wonder Boy gave the same look of distress. OmegaTeen looked over at me and gasped. He knew he was in trouble when I get involved.

“Mastermind! You’ll never get away with this!” OmegaTeen screamed at me.

“I won’t, will I? How would you know? You don’t know the outcome or even the scheme yet.”

“Mastermind let us go!” Wonder Boy yelled.

“I’ll pass, thanks. You see boys, I need you two on my team. My goal is to take down the League. How you’re wondering? Well I won’t tell you, I’ll show you.”

Wonder Boy’s eyes opened wide. “You’re no match for the League. All your attempts have failed!”

“Attempts? No silly, see, those were all tests. Have I been caught yet? No. All my ‘attempts’ as you call them were done skillfully. I needed to exploit weaknesses, see what I can and cannot get away with, and most of all... I needed to study you.”

OmegaTeen wasn’t happy with that response. Unfortunately deep down inside it made sense and now he was worried. If he could just have the ropes hit his communicator... Crud! His plan was foiled, they removed his communicator! They really were trapped.

“Running quiet there boys aren’t we? You know I’m telling you the facts. And now you’re worried, but don’t worry, all your worries will go away once I show you my latest invention.”

I pulled out my HypnoGun from under a cloth.

“This, my heroes, is called a HypnoGun. It will force anyone’s mind to do as I please. Watch and observe. Boys, bring me our guest today!”

The henchmen brought out a huge muscular looking man, with his hands tied behind his back and a black sack over his head. They brought him up to me as he tried struggling free. He “MMPHed” as he was walked over to me. I pulled the sack off of his head, revealing his gagged face.

“You may recognize him as Duncan, the mayor’s son and the star quarterback of the college football team.”

Wonder Boy and OmegaTeen gasped. “Let him go!”

“Why should I? I won’t have someone to show off the effects of the HypnoGun with. You see Duncan here is an excellent test subject. He will look great under my command and naked.”

Duncan’s eyes grew large as he tried to struggle free. He pushed himself off of the henchman, leaving only one to hold him back which he fended off and began lunging toward me. I shot the gun straight at him and watched him freeze in place.

OmegaTeen and Wonder Boy gasped.

“You see boys, it will stop anyone in their tracks. A minute ago he wanted to hurt me. Now he will serve me, won’t you Duncan?”

Duncan nodded. I removed his gag.

“What am I Duncan?”

“My master.”

“Good boy Duncan.”

OmegaTeen screamed, “Noooo!!!!!”

“See OmegaTeen how easy that was?” I snickered. “Now let’s test the truthfulness of this HypnoGun for you. Duncan, please begin to remove your clothing as if you were an amazing stripper.”

Duncan smiled at me and winked at the tied up heroes. He began to gyrate his hips as if he were a stripper in a club. He slowly removed his shirt revealing his muscular chest and abs. He had a football player’s body, built thick and meaty. He had muscle lines all over his body separating every ab, pec, and muscles no one knew existed on one’s body.

“Nice Duncan, you have an amazing chest and upper body there, doesn’t he heroes?”

The heroes were watching intently, not knowing what to do or say. They couldn’t stop him and they knew it, they wanted to try to wake him up from his trance but knew that Mastermind had his mind fried. All they could do was watch.

“Well heroes, doesn’t he have a nice chest and upper body? Answer me boys.”

OmegaTeen stayed silent, but Wonder Boy was in a trance at watching Duncan pull his moves. “Yeaaaah.”

Mastermind was intrigued, was Wonder Boy secretly closeted? This should be interesting.

OmegaTeen had a sense of fear in him as Wonder Boy replied that way. He tried to play it off as if it never happened.

“So Wonder Boy, you think he’s got an amazing body?” I kept going with it.

“Yesss.”

At this point Duncan was removing his pants, shoes and socks. He was down to just his underwear which was just a pair of boxers. He was still gyrating his hips on an invisible pole, working his magic as he continued to strip.

“Duncan, keep your boxers on for now, but you can keep dancing.” I told him. I wanted to see what we can accomplish with our almost naked muscle stud.

“Duncan, why don’t you give Wonder Boy here a little tease,” I grinned.

“No!” screamed OmegaTeen. “Stop Duncan stop! He’s trying to make you his slave!”

Duncan ignored OmegaTeen and kept going. He began rubbing his body on Wonder Boy’s spandex tight costumed body, slowly revealing a nice hard cock that began to grow.

“Well Wonder Boy, enjoying this aren’t you?”

He stayed quiet. His cock told enough, he thought. He refused to speak as it would only make him upset. You see, he wasn’t gay, just he really wanted bigger muscles. The League wouldn’t let him until he got older and became Wonder Man. So he had a slight lust toward muscular men, simply because he wanted to be like them.

“Well Wonder Boy, are you ignoring me now?”

Wonder Boy made no eye contact. He tried to push away his hard on, thinking of anything he could that would stop it from growing harder. It didn’t help that Duncan was rubbing his huge muscular body all over though.

“Ignoring me I see, well I can fix that.”

“No!” Wonder Boy screamed. “Leave us alone. You’ve done enough damage. Look at Duncan, he’s a mindless stripper.”

“Damage? I’m only getting started. Duncan here is about to get further down, and you two are about to suffer the same consequences,” I cackled.

“Never!” OmegaTeen and Wonder Boy screamed at the same time.

“Watch me boys. Duncan, go ahead and get naked. Work these heroes’ bodies for me while I get the HypnoGun ready for them.”

Duncan smiled, “yes master.”

Duncan pulled off his boxers, revealing his huge hard cock and huge muscular ass. He began rubbing his hands up and down the heroes’ bodies stopping at their cocks to give them a little extra attention. Both heroes tried to twist and turn their bodies to push Duncan off of them, but neither one succeeded. Both of them also let out a slight moan when Duncan reached their cocks, but again, tried to hide the fact that they liked it.

I grinned, “You like him on your cocks don’t you boys? I heard that.”

“No!”

“Never!”

“Just you wait boys. I’m enjoying you two trying to resist in the correct frame of mind. I’m anxiously awaiting you two becoming mindless heroes, as you will be very soon.”

As much as they were both slightly enjoying Duncan rubbing all over their bodies, they wanted to defeat Mastermind if they could, they just didn’t know how. They knew it wouldn’t be long before their minds were turned into mush.

I grinned, “Okay boys, its time. Duncan, my slave, step away for a moment please.”

Duncan did so as I watched his naked body move. “Mmm I’m glad we grabbed you, you hunk of meat. Now, let’s take care of these heroes.”

I aimed the HypnoGun at the two heroes and turned it on. I watched as their expressions glazed over completely and their minds became mine. Both heroes gave off a blank expression. I smiled, it worked just as I knew it would.

“How do you feel heroes?”

“Gooooooooddddd masssterrrr” both said in unison.

“Great! Now let’s have Duncan here help me make you two mine forever. Duncan put these collars on our heroes.”

Duncan grabbed both collars and both heroes willingly let him put them on. The collars were made to match the hero’s costume so they would be subtle when they went back out in public. They weren’t removable by any force except the HypnoGun.

“Great, and for you Duncan, I have one as well. Yours isn’t a collar though, it is a bracelet. You will contact me through it as well.” I put it on my hunk of meat’s arm.

“Now heroes, let’s get down to business.”

I began to release them as they stood up straight waiting for instructions. “Such good heroes.”

Duncan was standing behind me naked and hard waiting for his next instructions.

“Duncan, why don’t you keep yourself hard? I think you’ll enjoy the fun with them soon.”

Duncan did as he was told, as I ensured the gun for him was still aimed at him. The longer he stayed under my control, the better off I was. Although his bracelet and the hero’s collars would keep them under the HypnoGun power, I felt that I should still be safe.

I looked over at my hypnotized heroes and smiled. “Now heroes, let’s have some fun!”

I began by untying their legs and feet, leaving their upper body’s still tied. While doing this I began to rub their legs, thighs and groin areas. I smiled as I enjoyed rubbing them and listening to them moan a little. They were enjoying being rubbed and groped all around. I began stroking their cocks through their costumes, noticing how quickly they both got hard. Wonder Boy’s cock was about 7″ long and nice and thick. OmegaTeen’s was about 8″ long and a little thinner, but still meaty.

“So heroes, you enjoy being groped don’t you?”

“Yesssss” they replied in unison.

I grinned. “Duncan, why don’t you take care of Wonder Boy here? He looks like his cock needs a little help.”

Duncan, still naked, came over to Wonder Boy. As he walked every muscle in his body jiggled in a good way. He got down on his knees and began removing Wonder Boy’s shoes, socks and shorts. As he did that he unleashed Wonder Boys hard cock, staring at Duncan straight in the face.

I began to rub my hands across OmegaTeen’s chest and body, exciting him further. I pulled off the fake underwear on top of his costume realizing there was a zipper and a seam to remove his pants. It looked as though his suit was a one-piece, but the fake underwear on the outside covered up the seam. With that I ripped off his pants and let out his huge man meat. Duncan looked as if his mouth was watering, so he began sucking on Wonder Boy’s cock. You could hear Wonder Boy moan in pleasure and excitement. I continued stroking at OmegaTeen, and eventually went down on him too. As soon as I licked his tip, I felt precum come oozing out. He was enjoying it, as he also was moaning.

As much as I love to hear my victims moan, they were quite loud with their moans. The horny super teens were about to blow my cover if someone came by, so I opted to gag them back up. Duncan kept working on Wonder Boy as I gagged him. I smiled as neither hero would willingly allow me to gag them under any normal circumstance.

Duncan and I then switched heroes, I began working on Wonder Boy’s thick juicy cock, while Duncan sucked on OmegaTeens meat. I wasn’t ready to let the two heroes cum yet, so I was ready for the next step. Duncan and I untied the teen heroes completely, and let them off of the wooden “X.” The heroes then stripped off the rest of their costume, leaving their masks on.

“Good heroes. Now bend over boys.” I smiled, this was what I’ve been waiting for. Both heroes got down on all fours waiting for me. I looked at their asses, OmegaTeen and Wonder Boy had amazingly big round asses. They were nice and firm and muscular.

“Duncan, get a nice blow job from whatever hero I’m not fucking.”

Duncan went over and ungagged Wonder Boy, and shoved his cock into his mouth as I began to slip my cock into OmegaTeen. OmegaTeen began to moan, as his virgin asshole was being devirginized. I began thrusting harder and harder into him pushing him into submission. I then pulled out, and Duncan and I switched again. Now I worked my way into Wonder Boy, listening to him moan. His ass was a little looser, making me wonder if he had been fucked before. Both teens went under nicely, but I still wasn’t done with them. Once I was about ready to cum, I pulled out.

“Boys get on your knees, Duncan, go step over there, lay down, and cum all over your body. Then don’t move. Heroes, get ready, your master is about to cum. In order for you to please me both of you need to take my load. Any part of it that lands anywhere but in your mouths will need to be licked up. I wouldn’t let it fall on the floor if I were you.”

I smiled as it was going to be fun watching them fight for it. Wonder Boy’s hungry mouth went straight for my tip and swallowed the first shot, OmegaTeen pushed him out of the way grabbing the second shot. The remainder made it onto both of their faces. Wonder Boy licked it off of OmegaTeen, then OmegaTeen did the same to Wonder Boy.

“Good heroes, now stand up.”

They both stood up. I smacked their asses and smiled. “What sexy bodied heroes we have here. Now, go clean up Duncan over there with your tongues, and then you’ll 69 and finish each other off. Got it?”

They nodded, and walked over to Duncan, licking his cum straight off of his ripped body. Their tongues went exploring every ripple in his body, craving more.

They then got down and began to 69. OmegaTeen was of course on top, as he always dominates. Both heroes swallowed the other’s load and enjoyed it.

“Good, now heroes you’re both cum sluts aren’t you?”

“Yes Master.”

“Great, now let’s work on a few things. Remember you will always be under my control now won’t you?”

“Yes Master.”

“You will both serve your Master as he pleases, doing anything he asks, won’t you heroes?”

“Yes Master.”

“These collars will continue to ensure you stay under my command, and you will never remove them or have anyone or anything else remove them, will you?”

“Never Master.”

“Good boys. Now you will remain under my control, but you will begin to act normal as if you are not under a trance. Understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good, now get dressed back into your costumes heroes, we have some work to do.”

Both heroes got dressed back into their skintight spandex costumes.

“Duncan, you will follow the same instructions I just gave the heroes, understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good. Get dressed. We all need to have some fun with the rest of the League.”