The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Down the League

Chapter 2: Ultraman

Star City’s heroes are held together by Starman. He is basically the Superman of Star City. The rest of the heroes all go to him for advice, and he fights more crime than anyone. Ultraman is like the younger brother of Starman. He is always under Starman’s shadows. There is no rivalry, just that Ultraman isn’t as popular.

Ultraman wears a light blue costume with a white zig zag pattern down both sides of his body. His costume, like most heroes is skintight spandex. His mask is white to match his stripes. He sports blonde surfer cut style hair, and is about 6 feet tall. He doesn’t have a cape, as it’s not necessary for him. His powers consist of super strength and speed. He cannot fly, but he can run faster than anyone. The only thing to slow him down is one weakness, as all heroes have. He can be slowed down by a specific amethyst crystal found only in the Amazon. They are rare throughout the world, except down there. The League has a stash of them in hiding somewhere far away, to ensure that Ultraman never can be defeated. They removed all of the crystals from the Amazon except one. I knew of their idea to hide them and I had someone grab one for me before the League arrived. I paid them millions as I knew one day I would need it.

Now that Wonder Boy and OmegaTeen were under my wing as my slaves, I knew it was time to work on the rest of the League slowly. Ultraman being the first victim. These teen heroes would help me capture the heroes one by one. Unfortunately I only have so much time before they realize the heroes are slowly becoming slaves. I’d still press my luck and allowing the heroes to mingle with their non-slave friends. It would be the only way to remain normal and hidden.

The plan was simple. OmegaTeen would run to Ultraman saying Wonder Boy and Duncan were captured. OmegaTeen is supposed to do it as quickly as possible so Ultraman doesn’t alert any other hero. So we started quickly and swiftly.

I tied Wonder Boy and Duncan up to chairs loving every minute of it.

“You boys like being tied up don’t you?”

“Yes Master” they both replied. I grinned.

“Good, I’m glad.” I gave them each a kiss before gagging them. They are good looking hunks.

OmegaTeen let me know Ultraman was on his way with him. OmegaTeen flew across town as Ultraman ran. They were getting closer to the abandoned warehouse. Ultraman went through the front door as OmegaTeen went through the back. He opened up the door.

“Stop right there Mastermind!” Ultraman shouted.

“Do I have to?” I looked over at him.

“... Yes! In the name of Justice!”

“Isn’t that your teammate’s slogan. You should get your own, like... ‘Stop, I’m Ultraman! I command you to do whatever I say!’”

“That, Mastermind is why you shouldn’t do slogans!”

“Oh, a comic. Well too bad for you, I’m a Master at mind games. Behold!” I pulled out the amethyst crystal and Ultraman froze in shock. His body began to tremble as he slowly started collapsing.

Ultraman cried out, “OmegaTeen.... Help!..... Now!....”

OmegaTeen didn’t move a muscle.

“You see Ultraman, OmegaTeen is on my team. He’s my new slave, just like Wonder Boy and Duncan here.”

“Noooo!!!!!”

“Oh... And soon to be you. I hope you enjoy your last few moments with free will. Your mind and body are about to become mine. How’s about that for a slogan.”

“Still... Sucks...” Ultraman said as he was slowly succumbing to his fate.

“I know, I didn’t like it either. Don’t worry, I’ll stick to my day job of taking over the minds of heroes, I’m good at that.”

Ultraman kept trying to get away crawling further from the amethyst. I walked closer each time he got further.

“Not so fast Ultraman, you haven’t had the best part yet!” I pulled out my HypnoGun and aimed it at him. “This is my secret weapon. I’ve specialized this one just for you. It’ll help make you weak as your mind becomes mine.”

“No! Let us all go,” he tried screaming, it just didn’t work. He kept trying to reach for his communicator, but OmegaTeen already took it long ago.

I aimed the gun straight at him and shot. Instantly Ultraman’s expression went blank. I put the amethyst away. I had enough faith in my work to know he was under, otherwise he’d be too weak to chase me faster than I can pull the amethyst out again.

“How are you feeling Ultraman?”

He didn’t say a word.

“Answer me slave!”

“Gooood sirrrr.”

“Good boy. Now I have a collar made for you, you are going to put it on and never let anyone except me take it off, understand?”

“Yesss sirrr.”

“Good, now it will allow you to always remain my slave. You’d like that wouldn’t you?”

“Yesss sirrr.”

“Great. Here it is, now put it on yourself.”

Ultraman’s mind was definitely under my control, he put it on right away no struggle whatsoever.

“Such a good boy Ultraman. Now,” I put my foot on his back staring at his huge bubble butt in his tight spandex costume, “let’s have some fun Ultraman. You look like you could use a good fuck.”

“Fucccckkk mmmeeee mmmmassstterrr.”

“Apparently your mind was more willing to be taken over than I thought.” I grinned. “OmegaTeen, untie your friends there, we have some work to do.”

“Yes Master.” OmegaTeen began untying Wonder Boy and Duncan. I helped Ultraman to his feet.

“Good boy Ultraman, you can stand up now.” I checked out his entire costumed body. Although I’ve seen him before, this time it was different. His body was slim but muscular, and he had a nice hard cock hiding beneath his skintight spandex costume. He had broad shoulders and baby blue eyes, matching perfectly with his costume. His blond surfer style hair was all messy due to his speed. He sometimes wore a cap over his head, but most of the time his speed pushed his hair out of his face. I smiled as I began to stroke his cock through his costume and grab his hot round ass.

“Mmmm” he moaned a bit. Apparently he doesn’t get much action.

“So tell me Ultrastud, are you gay or straight?” Never hurts to ask, but it didn’t matter.

“Gay Master.”

“Interesting... Who have you had a crush on for a while boy?” I call everyone boy despite the fact that he’s probably 26.

“Starman, and Green Lightning, sir, but I really am attracted to all of my partners.”

“Interesting. How about everyone in this room? Any of these studs your type?”

“Everyone in this room is sexy, Master.”

“Good boy. I knew you’d like these ones.” I grinned. This will definitely make it easier, and more fun to have Ultraman’s gay side do its dirty work. I kept working at Ultraman’s hard cock through his costume.

“OmegaTeen, Wonder Boy, Duncan, come over here. We have some work to do.” I looked over at Ultraman, “you ready to get some action stud?”

“Yes please master.”

“Will you help me capture your other three partners?”

“Yes sir. I will do anything for you.”

“Anything?”

“Yes sir.”

“Well then, you can start by sucking my cock.”

Ultraman nodded and got onto his knees. He began stripping my pants off to reach my cock. He pulled out my long shaft and instantly put his mouth over it and began sucking on it. I began moaning a bit as it felt amazing. Ultraman took my cock in like it was nothing, getting all the way down to the bottom of the shaft. He was horny as hell too, he was trusting his whole body with every move.

I motioned for OmegaTeen to begin stripping his friend. He pulled Wonder Boy to help. Duncan sat on the sidelines watching. OmegaTeen and Wonder Boy stripped off Ultraman’s costume and revealed his naked muscular body.

“Ultraman, take a break boy, I want you to stand up, I want to see your body in all its glory.

He smiled as he stood up naked, and hard in front of me. His body was muscular and slim. He had huge hips though, causing his ass to be perfectly round, plump and muscular. He was definitely extremely sexy, as his entire body was covered in muscles.

“Very sexy slave, very sexy.”

Ultraman blushed a little.

“Now let’s get to work here. Henchmen! Bring me the chairs!”

Out of the corner of the room, four henchmen, which were your average everyday crooks, brought out four dentist-like chairs. They put them into the ground near where we were all hanging out.

“Don’t worry, not all of you will get the chair treatment.”

Once the chairs were attached to the ground, I got the hencmen to leave once again. Each chair had straps on it, and a bunch of tubes and other things that came out of it. Each of my four slaves looked over at me waiting further instructions.

“Duncan, come here boy, lie down on this chair.” He would be the first to go. He was relatively useless in this operation, so I figured he’d be a good test subject. He got up on the chair and laid there. I yanked down his pants and boxers, leaving his privates exposed. I told him to flip over so I could see his ass. I groped his muscular ass and massaged it, as it was damn sexy. I grabbed a bottle of lube and began rubbing it into his hole. I grabbed a remote control vibrator for him and slowly wedged it into his ass. He moaned a bit and I grinned.

“Don’t worry Duncan you’re about to have the time of your life.”

I flipped him back over and pulled his boxers and pants back up. I grabbed a tube and placed it over his cock as I unzipped his fly. His cock popped out and fit snuggly within the tube. I strapped down his legs, chest, arms, and placed a tube with a mask over his mouth and nose. He was fully strapped in, unable to move and I grinned.

“Don’t worry Duncan,” I said as I rubbed his head, “this will only feel good.”

I flipped on the machine. He was being pumped euphoric gas, allowing him to feel full pleasure, while being milked. The vibrator went on as well, allowing him to feel extremely horny. I grinned as all three heroes sat there and watched Duncan’s expression go from normal to moaning, groaning, lust and desire.

“Wonder Boy, you’re next. Lay on this chair right next to him.”

As Wonder Boy was about to lay down, he bent over and pulled down his shorts. I smiled as he knew what I wanted. I lubed up his hole and pushed in a nice vibrator into his hot virgin ass. Once it was in, he pulled his shorts back up and gave me a kiss before laying down on the chair. I didn’t expect that at all. He laid on the chair, waiting for me to complete my next move. I strapped him in, and put the mask over his face. I turned on the machine and watched the super teen’s hot body scream with desire and lust. Both victims looked delicious being milked for all their worth. Wonder Boy’s cum would be worth millions. The black market is wonderful out there.

As Wonder Boy and Duncan enjoyed their sexual desires, I had two more heroes to play with. OmegaTeen and Ultraman.

“OmegaTeen, strip down boy. I want you naked like your buddy here.”

OmegaTeen removed his costume and stood next to Ultraman. Ultraman kept checking out his apprentice as he was removing his clothes.

“Mmm a little lusty toward your apprentice aren’t you Ultraman? Go ahead, you can touch him, a little.”

Ultraman began rubbing his hands along OmegaTeen’s younger framed body rubbing him from shoulder to ass, front and back. OmegaTeen’s cock began to rise, as Ultraman rubbed his nipples and pectorals.

“Mmm!” OmegaTeen moaned.

I grinned, “good job, now let’s see how you really work Ultraman. Get down on a fours.”

Ultraman obeyed his master and got down on his hands and knees. OmegaTeen stood in front of him, naked and hard. I whispered into Ultraman’s ear, “I know you want to suck his cock, I can see it in your eyes, just do it boy, let your tongue and lips work their magic on his hard young cock.”

Ultraman began licking his lips ever so slightly as he moved his head in for the kill. He began to lick the tip of OmegaTeen’s cock, as OmegaTeen moaned loudly. I began to lube up my cock and Ultraman’s huge round ass and began to slip my hard cock into this hero. Ultraman began to moan as he licked down OmegaTeen’s shaft to his trimmed pubes. I started thrusting my body back and forth into Ultraman’s virgin bubble butt, enjoying listening to all the moans surrounding me. Duncan and Wonder Boy were moaning into their gas masks as OmegaTeen was moaning from his hot blowjob. I could tell OmegaTeen was getting close to cumming, so I waited. I kept thrusting my body faster and faster into Ultraman’s ass, watching him move his mouth deeper and deeper down OmegaTeen’s shaft. Next thing I knew OmegaTeen was shooting his load into Ultraman’s mouth. He was holding his head in place, shooting far into the back of his throat, forcing him to swallow every last drop. Ultraman’s face was buried in OmegaTeen’s trimmed pubes, taking in the scent of his younger counterpart. As I watched this happen I began to shoot my load straight into Ultraman’s huge ass. He continued to moan as he was receiving cum from both ends.

After I was done I pulled out of the hero and smacked his ass. “That’s it hero, you’re mine now aren’t you boy?”

Ultraman’s face was still glued to OmegaTeen’s crotch as he nodded.

“Good boy.” I smacked his ass again, listening to the hero moan. “You can leave OmegaTeen now, I have a special place for your load, Ultraman. Go lay on one of those chairs.”

Ultraman got up and laid down on one of the chairs. I put the tube over his cock and called OmegaTeen over. OmegaTeen and I both began to rub down his body as the machine sucked on his cock to extract his load. He was moaning extremely loud as I covered his mouth with my hand to keep him quieter. Once he was sucked dry, I removed the tube and got him up.

“Okay boys put your costumes back on. Ultraman, we have a discussion to have regarding the next hero I want from your League. OmegaTeen, get ready to go into the machine. You may have shot your load, but I know there’s more in there.”

OmegaTeen bent over, pulling down the pants part of his suit, as I placed in the vibrator. He laid in the chair as I strapped him in, put on the gas mask and the tube over his cock. I turned the machine on watching his body begin to shake in pleasure. I had one chair left open, ready for my next hero. I grinned as I thought about how easy it was for these boys to fall under my command. I knew the next three would be much harder.

“Ultrastud, we have some planning to do you hot piece of ass.”

“Yes Master!” He replied without realizing he once was a hero.