The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Down the League

Chapter 3: Justice Man

Ahh Justice Man, the burliest of all the heroes. His all black suit with a giant white “JM” placed on it makes me want to vomit. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a huge hunk, but his personality that I’ve seen is garbage. His ego is higher than anyone I’ve ever known. Even higher than the mobster, and believe me, he thought he was grand... Until I took over his mind.

Anyway, enough with that, let’s continue with Justice Man. He’s a huge muscular hunk. He could easily pick up all 5 of his colleagues in his two arms. He’s strong enough to kill someone with his hands on their neck in one quick swipe. Luckily, he’s also a goody two-shoes. He may have an ego, but he lacks any... Want to hurt a fly. He believes he’s the best at being a superhero with no other powers. All he gets is a utility belt just like his minion... I mean sidekick Wonder Boy. He enforces justice around Star City by looking tough. He tries to be a badass, and succeeds because people fear his strength.

Justice Man comes in at 6′ 6″, and however many pounds over 200. He is pure muscle with not an ounce of fat found on him. His costume, is pure black. It is made entirely of bullet proof material mixed with Lycra and a hard plastic material. It gives him some leeway as he has no powers. His costume has his muscles drawn in, despite the fact that anyone could tell he had them. He wears no cape, as he doesn’t feel as if he needs it. His hair is also jet black, but his eyes are a piercing blue. His mask is black as well, which makes his eyes seem even more intimidating.

I’m not intimidated by this hunk, I personally can’t wait to break his ego and see how big his cock is behind that costume and hot body. I had a plan for him, but unfortunately it would require some very important skills and Ultraman as bait. He would play a very important role to ensure this hunk goes down easy.

* * *

The following day, after Ultraman became mine, I wanted to follow through with my plan for Justice Man. The three younger boys were still hooked up to the machine which was eventually turned off for the night. I knew milking them overnight would just make them weak physically and I knew I’d need them. Ultraman knew my plan and should be able to execute it nicely.

We left the warehouse. OmegaTeen and Wonder Boy were still left sleeping and being milked in the chairs, and my henchmen were told to watch them. If anyone came to the warehouse, they could easily hit the alarm which would lock the doors, and fill the warehouse with gas. I was prepared, and I knew the gas we had should hold in Green Lightning and Starman if it came down to it.

Slowly we approached Justice Man’s mansion on the outskirts of town. I left Ultraman at one point to do his job, and I waited for his signal. Ultraman ran in to his house virtually unnoticed due to his super speed. He searched the house until he found him in the den. He stopped.

Justice Man had an alter ego, but he rarely left the building. He felt his body height and shape was too close to his superhero self. He ran several businesses from his house in hopes that he only left when needed. He saw Ultraman and was worried. He would never show his face at his mansion.

Justice Man looked at Ultraman, “what’s wrong, what are you doing here?”

“We are in trouble. You need to get ready and we have to go.”

“I’ll get the rest of the League together.”

“No, they are off on another mission, it’s why I ran over here. I can’t find my communicator or I would have called.”

“Strange.”

“Must have fallen off when I was running today. But hurry, get suited up, we have to go!”

Justice Man nodded as he wasn’t about to argue with his colleague. Unfortunately for all of the heroes, that’s their downfall. They always believe each other and never question their actions. Justice Man went down the hall and got suited up. As soon as he was, Ultraman told him to follow. He ran out the door, as Justice Man ran trying to keep up with his friend.

“Should I go get into my car?” Justice Man screamed over to Ultraman.

“No it’s not far!” Ultraman screamed back.

As Justice Man got to the end of his driveway, he saw Ultraman standing there staring down the empty street.

“What is it?”

“Don’t you see it?”

Justice Man looked down the street and then looked at Ultraman as if he were crazy. “What are you talking about? Have you gone crazy? What is with that collar thing on your costume?”

Next thing Justice Man felt was a huge pinch in his neck. He reached over and grabbed it to try to take it out, it was a dart to knock him out cold. As he realized what it was, Ultraman stood behind him with a cloth of chloroform and placed it over his mouth and nose. Justice Man screamed loudly into the cloth.

“Nighty night Justice Man,” Ultraman said. Ultraman held him tight as he watched his friend pass out. I watched from the side where I was hidden until I shot the dart, and watched Ultraman take down his friend. It was great to watch heroes turn against each other against their free will.

Once the hunk was out, Ultraman lifted him and put him in the car as we drove off. I ensured he stayed out by continuing to pump him sleeping gas until we got back to the warehouse.

Ultraman smiled. “Did I do good master?”

“Of course you did Ultrastud, of course you did.”

We drove quickly back to the warehouse where the heroes and Duncan were still lying in their chairs being milked.

“Ultraman, what is Justice Man’s weakness?”

“I don’t know that he has one sir.”

“Hmm. Strange. I’m sure we will find it. Now, you know what to do from here.”

Ultraman nodded and grinned. He carried his former colleague over his shoulders despite the fact that Justice Man was heavier and taller than Ultraman. He brought him to the chair that was empty and laid him down. He lifted his legs so I could push in a vibrator into Justice Man’s huge meaty ass. We pulled down his pants a bit to put the milker on his cock, and attached the gas tube over his mouth and nose. Ultraman restrained Justice Man in huge metal restraints in hopes it would keep him locked down. If not, Ultraman would use his speed and strength to keep him locked in place. Plus, the gas mask can easily switch to sleep mode.

Ultraman looked over at me, “Master...”

“Yes boy?”

“I can’t wait for him to wake up.”

“Me neither.”

I looked over at the other three in chairs being milked and smiled. I heard them continue to moan, even though at this point they were shooting blanks. Their bodies would spasm with every shot, despite them being blank. All three were almost in sync with each other it made it even hotter. They were all half-conscious as they were continuing to be pumped euphoric gas.

Suddenly while my eyes were glazing over staring at the three studs in chairs, Justice Man began to come to. He began to groan a little and squirm in his restraints.

“Justice Man, welcome to my temporary lair. I’m so glad you could join us. You can see here that you’ll be joining your friends Wonder Boy, OmegaTeen and Ultraman in serving me.”

“Mmmmph!” Justice Man couldn’t say much through his gas mask.

“Oh sorry Justice Man, let me take that off for a second so you can pretend to fight me.”

Ultraman removed the mask.

“Mastermind! Let me out of here!”

“Really? Why do all of you heroes honestly think it is THAT easy? ‘Ohhh let me go! You’ll never get away with this’ blah blah blah. Obviously I am getting away with it and if I was going to let you go I wouldn’t have captured you in the first place... Stupid heroes.”

“Mastermind I am warning you!”

“Warning me of what? Ultraman here will do as I say and will overpower you in milliseconds if you bother trying to get out. You know what he’s capable of.”

I saw the fear in Justice Man’s eyes as he knew I was right. “If Ultraman really is under his control, my only hope is the two that aren’t here,” Justice Man thought.

“So Justice Man, are you ready for your training? You will become my slave soon, but first I must exploit your body. You see, you’re attached to a machine which will make you weak and extract the cum out of you.”

“You’re sick Mastermind!”

“Not sick, just twisted.”

“Why is there something up my ass?”

“Oh that? Oh that’s just a plain ol’ vibrator. It’ll turn on soon, allowing you extra pleasure when we milk you.”

“You’re disgusting, milk me? Really?”

“Yep. Not disgusting... I’ll take... Gay evil genius? Yeah that’s definitely much better.”

“Sick freak.”

“No no, see your boy Ultraman here was always gay and in the closet hiding. Unfortunately for you he had a crush on your other two teammates that I haven’t gotten to yet. But there’s always a plan.”

“He was not!”

“No, Justice Man, he was. I didn’t even have to guide him, he begged me to be fucked. And now I can’t wait until you’re all done and ready. You’ll make a great slave.”

“Never will I succumb to you.”

“Funny... That’s what these three said and now look at them. Oh and just because those two are in the machines doesn’t mean they didn’t go in willingly.” I grinned. “Ultraman, I think it’s time to let Justice Man feel pleasure, don’t you?”

“Yes sir, I do!”

“No! Stop! Nooo..!! MMPPHHH” Ultraman had put the gas mask on as Justice Man was shaking his head around trying to push it away. Once the mask was on and secure I turned it on. Ultraman and I watched as his head continued to move around and he continued to struggle. Eventually his struggles were slowed as the gas began to take over his brain.

Justice Man felt the gas being pumped into him as he tried to fight it. The vibrator in his hole was vigorously shaking giving him extreme pleasure. Within a minute he began to cum. He couldn’t fight the feeling of pleasure and euphoria to beat his nemesis. His mind slowly gave way as he began to succumb to the gas.

Ultraman and I watched the process and smiled.

“Well Ultrastud, it didn’t take long did it?”

“No Master, it didn’t.”

“You’ve done well boy, very well. You can have the initial fuck of Justice Man when he’s ready.”

Ultraman smiled, “Thank you Master!”

“Now, while he’s going under euphoria let’s turn off the other boys. I’m going to need two more spots soon.”

We began to release the teen heroes and Duncan. They were half asleep as the gas had a lasting effect on them. We left them there until they woke up. They all continued to have the vibrator in, but were disconnected from all tubes.

I looked back over at Justice Man who was half under my control. The euphoric gas should have helped him become more suggestible, but he would soon go under the HypnoGun and get a nice black collar as well. He was moaning loudly and not even struggling to get free. He was just squirming in pleasure as he seemed to be enjoying it. I looked over at Ultraman, “think his weakness is an erection?”

“It’s possible, Master. He always fell for the ladies. Once he almost got in trouble when he was sleeping with one. A burglar came in and he couldn’t fight him... But we just assumed because he wasn’t in costume.”

“Interesting...” I grinned. “This will be fun.”

Justice Man was slowly succumbing like the good slave he was about to become. The other three boys began to come to, slowly standing and getting out of their chairs. Once they wobbled out and stood still they awaited my orders.

OmegaTeen looked over at me, “Master, how can we be of assistance?”

“How weak are you heroes?”

“Very, sir, very.” OmegaTeen said. Wonder Boy nodded in agreement.

“Duncan, how do you feel?”

“Weak sir.”

“Are any of you weak enough to disobey your master?”

“No sir!” They all three said at the same time.

“Good. Duncan, we are going to let you go home for a while, but don’t worry you’ll get to come back.” I handed him a phone. “I will call you at some point and give you further instructions. Do not use this phone for any other purpose unless I tell you to. Remember you will act completely normal, but you will still be under my control. If anyone asks where you’ve been, make up a believable lie. You’re smart enough.”

“Yes Master, I will obey.”

“Good boy Duncan.” My henchmen came out of the corner ready to take him home. “Go with them, they will take you home, or close to it.”

“Thank you Master.” And off he went. As they took him out, they tied his arms behind his back again and covered his head with a sack. They were told to leave him in an alley downtown as his house wasn’t too far from there.

“Now heroes, where was I?” I looked over at Justice Man watching him continue to moan in pleasure. Wonder Boy and OmegaTeen were still weak to have any fun, but not weak enough to tease their friend. “You two, come over here for a second.”

They walked over to Justice Man and smiled. “Listen boys, I’m about to remove the gas and tube, but I want you two to keep him hard. Ultraman will be watching in case he tries to escape. Got it?”

“Yes Sir!”

Slowly we removed the milker and the gas leaving the vibrator in. Then the teen heroes swooped in, rubbing Justice Man’s body up and down, kissing his costume and tugging at his dick.

Justice Man continued to moan as he was kept horny and erect. As he began to regain some consciousness, he started looking over at me.

“You’re sick Mastermind...” He said in between moans.

“You sound like you’re enjoying the attention Justice Man. Look at it, you have OmegaTeen and Wonder Boy just feeling up your body and playing with your cock.”

He began to squirm in his chair in a good way—not to escape but to feel the touch of his hero colleagues. He continued to moan.

“Let me go!”

“Really? Haven’t we been over this? Doesn’t it feel good?”

Justice Man hesitated, “ye.. No.”

“No? Sounded like you were about to say yes.”

“No!”

“Don’t play games with me boy, tell me how it feels.” OmegaTeen increased the speed in which he was stroking Justice Man’s cock.

“It feels....” He continued to hesitate. “G...ood...”

“That’s it boy, succumb to the feeling of pleasure. OmegaTeen, he’s cooperating, time to give him a little present.”

OmegaTeen nodded. He began licking the tip of Justice Man’s thick long 8″ cock. He slowly started bobbing his head back and forth up and down Justice Man’s shaft, trying to keep him excited and under my control. Justice Man let out a huge moan.

“Feels.... Sooo... Goood...”

I grinned. “Wonder Boy, use your tongue where necessary.” Wonder Boy smiled as he began to kiss Justice Man shoving his tongue into his mouth French kissing him.

Justice Man kept moaning as he was being sucked off and kissing Wonder Boy back. He didn’t try to stop him at all as he had fully succumbed to the pleasure he was receiving.

“That’s it Justice Man, keep going. I know it feels good doesn’t it boy? Making out with your apprentice while your other hero sucks your cock. It feels great, doesn’t it hero?”

In between kisses he managed to get out “yaaaa.”

“That’s what I thought you hot hero. You’re so horny right now. You want to cum into OmegaTeen’s mouth don’t you?”

“Yaaaa.”

“Go ahead boy, shoot your load, he will suck it all down for you. He’s a cum slut now, he wants your cum.”

Wonder Boy knew what to do here, knowing Justice Man wanted it, and he vigorously made out with him pushing his head as far into the chair as possible while he shot his load into OmegaTeen’s hungry mouth. OmegaTeen swallowed every bit of Justice Man’s small load, as he was already pretty dry from the machine.

After Justice Man came, I knew he’d still be weak. His cock was still hanging out and he was still tied to the chair. Ultraman stood by his side in case he made a move to escape.

“So Justice Man, how do you feel?”

“Gggg...oooo....dddd.”

“That’s good hero, that’s good. Now you’re still a little weak and tired aren’t you boy?”

“Yyyeesssss.”

“That’s good. You really want to fight me don’t you?”

“Uuuhhh hhhhuuuhhh.”

“You have a weakness don’t you?”

“Mmmmmaaayyyybbbbeee.”

“Oh no, see Justice Man, I know you do. I found it easily. We got you hard and here you are.”

“Nooooo.”

“No I’m wrong? Or no as in ‘oh no you’re right’?”

Justice Man resisted the answer as best as he could.

“I figured it out, but don’t worry, soon you won’t have a care in the world, like your buddies here.”

“Nooooooo.”

“Being hard makes you feel good doesn’t it hero?”

“Y....esssss.”

“I’ll help you feel that way all the time. Just listen to my voice. You just need to retain your relaxed state.”

“Rrreeelllaaaxxxx.”

“That’s it boy, just relax a bit. Let your juices flow. Your cock loves attention and the only way to get it is to relax. Just imagine yourself lying down on the bed, naked.”

“Nnnaaakkkeeddd.”

“Yes, now just go ahead and relax. My voice is very relaxing isn’t it?”

“Yyyyyessss.”

“Good. Imagine you’re on a soft bed. It feels like clouds doesn’t it?”

“Yeeessss.”

“That bed is the most comfortable bed you’ve ever laid in. You’re naked in that bed and you just want to roll around in that bed, but you can’t. You can’t move positions because you’re afraid of losing your comfortable position.”

“Caaannn’t mooovveee.”

“But you are relaxed. So relaxed you really want to close your eyes don’t you?”

“Yyyyeesss.”

“Well count backwards from 20, with each number your eyes can get closer to closing. As you count, your body will also begin to become completely relaxed. As if there’s not a care in the world. Doesn’t that sound nice?”

“Yyyyesssss.”

“Good, go ahead and start counting.”

“20.... 19... 18...”

“Keep relaxing. Feel how good it feels.”

“17... 16... 15...”

“Your body is becoming extremely relaxed and your eyes are beginning to close. It feels good boy I know it does.”

“14... 13... 12... 11...”

“You’re halfway there. Naked in the clouds, feeling really relaxed, going deeper and deeper into relaxation.”

“10... 9... 8...”

“That’s it, you can do this. Feel how great and relaxed it feels.”

“7... 6... 5... 4...”

“Almost there!”

“3... 2... 1...” His eyes closed immediately and his body went limp. Damn I’m good.

“Good job Justice Man, how do you feel?”

“Rrrreeeellaxxxeddd.”

“Good, now you trust me don’t you? I mean I didn’t lie to you about how relaxed you’d feel did I?”

“Nnnnoo youuu diddntt”

“So do you trust me?”

“Yyyyyeeessss.”

I smiled. Way too easy. “Good job boy, now we have to do some quick conditioning for you. Listen, you’re under my command in this state aren’t you? You feel relaxed, you trust me, and all you want me to do is make you feel good. Isn’t that right?”

“Yyyyessss.”

“Good. So you’ll listen to me and do what I say won’t you?”

“Yyyyesss.”

“Good. Now whenever I say “Justice Fails,” you will go back into this state, understood?”

“Yessss”

“You will never ever forget that command, and no one can ever tell you to get it out of your head. Understood?”

“Yyyyesss.”

I always had a backup plan. I planned on using commands on the other heroes too, but this one was in the right state. “Now Justice Man, why don’t you go ahead and sleep for a bit. I’m going to put a nice collar on you that’ll make you feel warm and excited inside. You like pleasing me don’t you?”

“Uuuhhh hhhuuhhh.”

“Good. No one can remove this collar from you, but it’ll help you feel good.”

“Oookkayyy.”

I put the collar on him. No HypnoGun needed... For now.

“Good, now go ahead and take a nap. When I say the magic words you’ll come back to this state of relaxation and be aware of what I’m saying again. Night Justice Man.”

And with that he didn’t say another word, his head slumped over as he slept until I woke him up.