The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Down the League

Chapter 4: Training the Heroes

With Justice Man out like a light under my hypnotic control I turned to the other three heroes which also needed a little more brainwashing. It was time to prep these studs for battle against the last remaining two heroes in Star City, Starman and Green Lightning. If I can’t convert them, then I’m wasting my time. Why have four heroes when two are still out there? Once I have them all, then the other heroes that come to visit will be easy.

Starman is the most powerful of the heroes, and although I don’t doubt my work, I still need to prepare for the worst. Both heroes left may have a weakness like Ultraman, but he went down easy. Too easy.

Now the three heroes here will have a giant task to do in order to prove their loyalty to me. Once they’ve accomplished this, I will recondition them to ensure they are still on my side.

“Heroes! We have work to do. Justice Man is going to be sleeping for a bit as I need to ensure he’s ready for anything. You three will need to do some very important missions for me. Understood?”

“Yes sir!” They all three said in unison.

“Good. Your first task will be to bring me the three most important people in this city. Who are they?”

“The Mayor,” OmegaTeen stated.

“The Police Captain,” Wonder Boy said.

“And?” I asked.

“The DA?” Ultraman wasn’t sure.

“Yes, the DA. Now Duncan is having a dinner arranged for them all. They will all be at the mayor’s house together. Your goal is to take them with you without getting caught or making a scene. Seeing as there will be others there, you’ll need to act quickly and swiftly. Plus Duncan will be of help. Understood?”

“Yes sir!”

“Good. Now get going.”

I smiled at the thought of them actually pulling this off together. I knew they could do it, but how easily would be a different story. This was all a test, as I really didn’t care about the three men, but I wanted to ensure they’d do a task as such.

* * *

Wonder Boy wrapped his arms around OmegaTeen’s swimmer type body as they flew through the air. Ever since they began working together they’ve always had that special bond. While they flew, Ultraman ran. They met at a quiet park near the house to discuss their plans. Duncan came out of the shadows and met them there too.

* * *

Meanwhile at the Headquarters for the League...

Starman and Green Lightning were sitting at the table wondering what was going on.

“It’s not like them to miss anything unless something bad happened. At least two of them would show up,” Green Lightning stated.

“I know. I would prepare for the worst. One of our enemies lies ahead, I can feel it.”

“I feel it too Starman. This can’t be good.”

“No Green Lightning, it can’t.”

* * *

Duncan looked at the heroes, “listen the security cameras are off. You have to go in and do your thing correctly without getting caught.”

“How should we do that?” OmegaTeen asked.

“The easiest way we know how,” Ultraman responded. “Knock them all out.”

“Good plan!” Wonder Boy had to feel involved.

Duncan smiled, “I need to go so my involvement won’t be suspected. Don’t forget to take me too.” He winked and grabbed OmegaTeen’s round ass.

“We won’t Duncan, we won’t.” OmegaTeen winked back.

Ultraman looked at OmegaTeen with a twinge of jealousy. He kept quiet though not needing to ruin their plans. “I will run in quickly and set them off, as I shouldn’t be noticed.”

“Sounds good. We will wait here until you return for us,” Wonder Boy said.

“Great.” And with that Ultraman ran away from the park and made his way inside the mansion.

He arrived with some gas bombs they had with them and set them off throughout the house. No one knew it was coming except Duncan. There were enough of them set off that no one could leave the house quick enough, except Ultraman. He had his gas mask on, as he should have, but during his run, part of it began to come off. He smelt the gas as he ran through the house and tried to finish before running out of the house. He quickly told the others, “my mask came cough loose, cough it’s cough cleeaaarrr.”

He finished the job as he should have, but managed to knock himself out in the upstairs hallway with no one around him. Unseen as he should have been, the plan could continue despite Ultraman’s mistake.

Wonder Boy and OmegaTeen strapped on their gas masks tightly and quickly made their way unnoticed into the mansion.

Once inside they looked around. Everyone was passed out throughout the house. They went to look for Ultraman, because worst case scenario they had to bring just him back. They found him lying in the hallway upstairs. Both heroes carries him downstairs to the backyard and put him out there in hopes he’d wake up on his own. The gas was thick throughout the house, knowing that they’d need it to last a long period of time.

Wonder Boy and OmegaTeen grabbed their gear to begin to tie up their victims. They tied each of their hands behind their backs, their feet together and gagged them. Slowly they carried each one outside as well to the backyard putting a cloth full of chloroform over their mouths to keep them sleeping. They also carried Duncan outside, but didn’t bother tying him up. Once they grabbed the last person, Ultraman began to wake up.

“I’m so sorry guys.”

“Talk about sleeping on the job,” OmegaTeen chucked and winked. “Don’t worry, let’s just get them back. Glad you’re awake, we couldn’t carry all of them if we needed to.”

“Did you remove the gas bombs too?

“How many did you have?”

“I think 8.”

“Yeah we got 8.”

“Good. Alright, let’s get these guys back.”

“How are you going to carry them all?”

“Easy.” Ultraman saw a small trailer with large sides on it. “I’ll run with them in this.”

“Smart man.”

“I know.”

Wonder Boy smiled, “I’ll go in there with them, ensure no one... Falls out.”

“Sounds good,” they both said.

They loaded up the wagon with the mayor, the commissioner, and the DA. Wonder Boy got in, and as they were loading up, Duncan woke up.

“You guys did great!” Duncan smiled.

“Good. Now get in the wagon,” Ultraman said.

OmegaTeen butted in, “I’ll take him, don’t worry.”

Ultraman rolled his eyes, “fine, but don’t get caught. Go straight to the place.”

“I will don’t worry.”

Duncan wrapped his arms around OmegaTeen as he shot off and flew away.

Ultraman looked at Wonder Boy, “what’s up with them?”

“No clue. It just started today.”

“Oh well, let’s go.”

Ultraman ran with the cart moving at an incredible speed, barely noticed by anyone.

* * *

A while after the heroes left, everyone began waking up in the Mayor’s mansion. The head of security hit the emergency button which summoned Starman and Green Lightning.

They flew in quickly and met with the head of security.

“Heroes we had a breach today. So far it looks like the top three are missing.”

“That’s not good. We mustn’t put Star City in a panic. We will alert the police department and keep them on high alert without panicking.” Starman always had the initial answer.

“Can we see the security footage?” Green Lightning asked.

“Unfortunately the cameras were shut off about an hour before anything occurred.”

“This was an inside job then,” Green Lightning stated the obvious.

Starman sighed, “Let’s look for clues.”

* * *

As OmegaTeen flew through the air, Duncan held on tight.

“OmegaTeen, you’re gorgeous,” Duncan said.

“Thanks Duncan. You’re pretty hunky yourself.”

“Can we go have...? You know...?”

“Duncan, we are on a mission.”

“Fine.” Duncan was wrapped in OmegaTeen’s arm, like a hanglider. OmegaTeen needed one arm to fly and his cape had to be free flowing in the wind. Duncan did manage to ensure OmegaTeen’s cock was resting between his ass cheeks to hopefully spruce up the fact that Duncan was extremely horny.

“Mission, Duncan, mission.”

“You heroes are all the same, never taking care of yourselves first.”

“I’m obeying master’s orders.”

“I knew you’d say that.”

Duncan was told to test their willpower to follow orders. He wasn’t sure how it would work out, but he did have a huge crush on OmegaTeen...

* * *

Ultraman managed to make it quickly to the warehouse, where I was waiting. OmegaTeen and Duncan landed about a minute after Ultraman got there.

“You’ve done well boys, very well.” I smiled. “Now...” Suddenly an alarm went off in the building.

“Crap!” I said. “Listen everyone get into the vans!” I pointed over to three black FBI style SUVs. “We must move our base.”

I knew it was coming so I was packed up already except for the people. Everyone crammed into the vans quickly and we drove off. I had a secondary place for a base until the league became ours. I knew though that as soon as the heroes went to the Mayor’s mansion after the incident that we’d have to move. Even if it was just a precaution. I left the heroes a trap though, in case they find the place.

The alarm that went off was security calling the heroes, Duncan proved to be a great asset when it came down to anything I needed. The dumb jock can follow any instructions I throw at him.

We drove through town as the heroes were ensuring our three guests were staying sleepy. In one van was Wonder Boy, Duncan and the Mayor, and in the other van was OmegaTeen Ultraman and I with our other two guests. The last van was all henchmen, as I hated too much interference with my heroes.

Ultraman began asking OmegaTeen about his travels with Duncan. I heard jealousy in his voice and I laughed on the inside.

“He was trying to stop me from working. I was following orders and he just wanted to fool around,” OmegaTeen stated.

“Did you?” Ultraman asked.

“No! We came right back.”

I smiled, “that’s a good boy OmegaTeen. Later on you will be rewarded.”

“Thank you Master,” OmegaTeen said like an excited puppy.

Ultraman sighed.

“What’s wrong Ultrastud?” I asked.

“Just wanting to have fun,” he replied.

“With this one right here, huh?” I pointed at OmegaTeen.

“Yeah.”

“You’ll have your chance. Don’t worry. Won’t he OmegaTeen?”

“Of course Ultraman!” OmegaTeen kissed Ultraman on the cheek.

Ultraman blushed and smiled.

Meanwhile....

In the other van, Duncan managed to get the action he was looking for. As they hit a small bump Duncan purposely threw himself on top of Wonder Boy.

“Oh I’m so sorry!” He said as he rubbed Wonder Boy’s dick as he moved away.

Wonder Boy gave off a slight moan.

“Oh? You want more where that came from don’t you stud?”

“Uh huh. You’re hot. I love your body.”

“Oh really?”

“Yes. I’ve always wanted an amazing body like yours.” Wonder Boy’s eyes glazed over as Duncan smiled and began lifting up his shirt to reveal his chiseled by Gods torso.

“Go ahead, feel it,” Duncan said.

Wonder Boy reached out and slowly began to touch Duncan’s ab muscles and gave off a slight moan.

Duncan smiled. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down a little. Just enough to release his hard cock. Wonder Boy was completely entranced by Duncan’s body that he’d do anything Duncan would say at this point.

“Go ahead Wonder Boy, I know you want it,” Duncan said as he was reaching behind Wonder Boys head to pull him closer so he could suck his cock.

As Wonder Boy got closer his lips began to quiver as he wanted it so bad, but somewhere in his mind he figured he shouldn’t be doing this. Eventually he gave in as his lips touched the tip of Duncan’s cock. All of a sudden Wonder Boy lost all control and began sucking, licking and enjoying the stud’s cock.

Duncan moaned a little and smiled, “that’s it Wonder Boy, suck that cock.” Duncan continued to enjoy what he was receiving not intending on giving anything back. One of Wonder Boy’s hands was still caressing Duncan’s rippled body, which made Wonder Boy get better and better at sucking off Duncan’s cock.

“Get ready boy,” Duncan said quickly as he was ready to shoot. Wonder Boy was ready as he started moving in a more vigorous pace to suck down his load. Duncan moaned as he shot each shot and Wonder Boy took the entire load.

When they were done Duncan rubbed the back of Wonder Boys head and smiled, “good boy.” He pulled up his pants and then pushed Wonder Boys head back into his lap, forcing him to lay that way until they got to their destination.

* * *

Starman and Green Lightning searched the house for any clues they could find. At one point they stumbled upon a small circular ball that looked out of place.

Starman used his x-ray vision to see if it was filled with anything. It was empty, so they decided to inspect it.

“Looks like a gas bomb,” Starman said.

“That would explain a lot,” the head of security said.

“I wonder why one was left. There’s no way this one would cover the whole house.”

“Unless they forgot this one when they collected them before leaving,” Green Lightning suggested.

“Hmm, there’s a brand marking for Alpha Industries on the back of it here,” Starman said.

“They’ve been closed for years!” Green Lightning mentioned.

“I think it’s time we pay their warehouse a visit.”

* * *

The vans pulled into their new place, in hopes that they could settle here until the League was empty.

I got out of the van to inspect before letting anyone else out. We were clear. I had been here many times before, and I set traps for anyone who may have come in snooping. So far everything looked pretty clear as if no one had been by since I last was here. I was glad, as it meant we wouldn’t be discovered... yet. I opened up the van doors and began unpacking. My henchmen unloaded the chairs and the heroes brought our guests over. I pulled Duncan aside.

“Well boy, how was your task?”

“Wonder Boy went down easy... OmegaTeen was hard to break, still didn’t break him yet.”

“That’s good. I knew Wonder Boy would be easy to break. He seems very defenseless.”

“Yes Master, he is. He gives great head though.”

I chuckled, “You can have more of that later.”

Duncan smiled and we walked back over to everyone else.

Our three guests were strapped to the chairs, just gagged and strapped down. I decided we didn’t need to milk them, as their cum had no value. Plus, they really served no purpose to me but mind slaves. None of them were very attractive, even if the Commissioner was muscular. I only like my sexual slaves to be good looking... pretty shallow of me, but I have no reason not to be if I can have any man in the world.

Before I woke up my new victims, I decided it was time to recondition my heroes a bit. They needed a little TLC with their hypnosis before I continued as I knew that Starman and Green Lightning would be on our tails soon. Justice Man had his full share of training already. He received a trigger word and some basic commands while the heroes were out kidnapping the “big three.”

“Ultraman, OmegaTeen and Wonder Boy, get over here for a moment please. I need to have a discussion with you three.”

“Yes Master!” they all exclaimed as they walked over to me.

I hated the fact that I didn’t give them a trigger, but I decided to cheat my way out of it. I aimed the HypnoGun at them and smiled, “This won’t hurt boys, just follow my instructions.” I shot all three of them at once and they froze in place.

“Good heroes, now, I want each of you to separate. You are all under my command as you have been, but I’m going to work with each one of you personally to give you some special commands to help you feel better, and to make me happy. You all want to please your master don’t you?”

“Yes sir!” they all replied.

“Good. Ultraman, you come over here. OmegaTeen you stay where you are, and Wonder Boy you walk right over there.”

Each one of them did as they were told.

“Good. Now, wait for me as I work on one of you at a time.”

Ultraman stood in front of me like a statue and I smiled. “Now Ultraman, I want you to listen closely, you will do as I request, understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good. Now, I want you to remember the state you are in right now... that state of complete relaxation and submission to me. The state in which you will do anything I say. Do you know what state that is?”

“Yes Master.”

“Great. So understand that state well. Anytime I say the phrase “Ultraboy” you will revert back to that state, understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Only I can say the phrase and it will affect you, got it?”

“Only you master.”

“Good boy. Now you have another task. I want you to embrace your gay side. You know who you like and what you like, so I want you to go for it. I know your two crushes aren’t here yet, but they will be.”

“Yes Master.”

“Also, you must remember that I am and always will be your one true love. You may want others, you may have fun with others but you will always come back to me. Understood?”

“I love you, Master.”

“Oh and Ultraman, remember that as your Master, you will always listen to me forever and for always.” I grabbed his ass. I couldn’t get over how round and sexy it was. If I lost to the heroes, this one would be the only one to come running back.

“I am always yours, Master.”

I smiled. I loved hearing that from my victims. Complete domination. It felt great.

“Now go ahead and count backwards from 10, when you hit one you will fall asleep until I wake you.”

“10...”

I moved on to Wonder Boy, “Listen closely boy as you are completely under my control.”

He nodded.

“I want you to listen to all orders I give you forever and for always. You will do everything as I say, for I am your Master. You have a special bond with OmegaTeen, that you are protective over him. Continue that bond, embrace it for what it really is... A relationship.”

“Relationship with OmegaTeen, obey master.”

“Good. Also anytime I call you ‘Wonder Man’ you will return to this state of relaxation and submission. You’ll listen to anything I tell you and embrace my commands in this state, as I am your master and commander.”

“Understood.”

“Good, now count backwards from 10, and when you hit one, sleep until I wake you.”

Lastly, I walked over to OmegaTeen.

“OmegaTeen, I want you to always follow my orders, forever and always. I want you to remember your special bond with Wonder Boy. He is your soul mate.”

“Soul mate...”

“Good... But you will want other men, like Duncan.”

“... Wannttt Dunncannn”

“Good. Now, anytime I call you ‘Omega Stud’ you will return to this state of relaxation and submission. I am your Master, so you will listen to my directions and commands. Understood?”

“Yes Master.”

“Good. Count down from 10, when you hit one go to sleep until I wake you.”

I love adding drama to their lives. Although they are my slaves, I still like them to make their own bad decisions. I will probably reprogram them to become mindless and obedient after a few days. Usually depends on my mood.

After all of this, I finally heard the alarm from our last warehouse go off... I knew the two heroes had finally found our hideout. I woke up my three sleeping heroes and smiled.

“Now we wait.”