The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Down the League

Chapter 5: The Big Two Part One

The final two heroes of the League were the most important heroes of my collection. Green Lightning was tall, sporting golden brown hair. He had deep green eyes, covered by a green mask, almost making his eyes blend right in. He had a muscular body from top to bottom, with huge broad shoulders and nice pectorals. His legs and calves were nice and built too. His costume was a one piece green spandex suit with yellow lightning bolts down the side. The center emblem had a GL and a lightning bolt. He wore no cape, so his huge muscular ass is very well pronounced in his costume.

Starman was also tall, he sported dark brown hair and dark green eyes. He also had a nice huge muscular frame. He was built relatively the same as Green Lightning from what you could see. His costume though was all white with a giant blue star in the center. His suit was a one piece form fitting spandex suit as well, but he wore blue underwear on the outside. He sported a red cape with the same blue star on it as well. He also wore blue “boots” as part of his costume.

These huge heroes were hunks, they were amazingly beautiful made of pure perfection.

* * *

Green Lightning and Starman flew to an old abandoned warehouse by the docks on the far side of town. They scanned the warehouse looking for any indication of people inside. They saw nothing.

“Strange,” Starman said.

“What is it?”

“I see no one inside.”

“They must’ve known we were coming,” Green Lightning suggested.

“We need to go inside, but I have a feeling there will be a trap.”

“I have that same feeling.”

“I don’t know how to proceed, we both shouldn’t proceed...”

“We have to. It’s the only way to solve this kidnapping. But what about the rest of the League?”

“They could be related. Why take the top three of the city and not try to take down the League too?”

“Good point. I’m nervous Starman.”

“Heroes are strong, we can do this.”

Starman and Green Lightning decided to go through separate doors, it was most logical, and based on x-ray vision by Starman, it looked like one large room from above. Each one of them walked into the building and could clearly see each other from the opposite door.

“Well at least we know it’s empty,” Green Lightning shouted.

Starman shook his head and thought to himself, “sometimes he’s just so dumb.”

Quietly they crept toward the center without getting too close to each other. They scanned for clues on their way. Green Lightning found one. Starman stayed where he was, and Green Lightning walked toward a metal crate with what looked like a picture of the gas bombs on the front. He opened the crate only to find something worse. Inside was a Yellow Emerald, which was Starman’s weakness. Once he is exposed to it he becomes weak, this is similar to how it happens with Ultraman.

Green Lightning quickly closed the crate and shouted “RUN!", but it was too late. As soon as he had opened the crate, a gigantic mesh and metal net came falling from the ceiling. It was so well covered Starman didn’t notice it in his search of the premises. The metal on the net was full of tiny particles of the Yellow Emerald. The emerald doesn’t affect his powers unless he’s within a certain range of it, and this was touching. The net landed directly on Starman, as if they knew he’d be waiting there.

“No!!!!!” Green Lightning yelled.

“Help me out of thissss!” Starman shouted. “Gettttinggg weeeakkk qquuuiicckklly.”

Green Lightning tried to use his powers to remove the net, but it wouldn’t break apart. He tried using his bare hands but nothing would work. He even tried pulling it off of the ground. Unfortunately the corners had gigantic magnets on them and the floor was metal, which is what was holding Starman in.

Green Lightning’s powers were limited, despite him being powerful. His ring in which he wore, holding the key to his powers could move almost anything quickly. His ring helped him fly, use to destroy things by cutting through them. It could cut through rock, wood, building material, etc., but not powerful metals like a Yellow Emerald.

He tried cutting off the magnets, but they too were laced with the Yellow Emerald. There was no way he was going to get him out.

Starman looked at his friend, “Go. Leave me here to be caught. You MUST save us all, I know you can.”

“I won’t leave you!”

“You.... Must....” Starman’s eyes began to close as he was weakening and beginning to pass out from his weakness.

Green Lightning looked down at his partner and began to cry. He felt helpless. He wanted to save him, he needed to save him, he just didn’t know how. He wanted to remain where he was and never leave, but he knew he needed to. Green Lightning remembered something most people didn’t: Starman, even in a weakened state will show up on a radar map for Green Emerald. Seeing as Star City has no emeralds anywhere (except small amounts in homes), it should be easy to find his colleague in Star City once they’ve captured him. Green Lightning sighed as he left his partner passed out on the warehouse floor and went back to the League Headquarters to follow his next moves.

* * *

I smiled as I knew we had him. The hardest part now was going to be reprogramming his mind. I had a plan to trap Green Lightning, but I wasn’t ready yet.

You see Green Lightning and Starman were both from the same planet. The planet itself had a weakness, Yellow Emerald. It affected everyone on that planet differently. Some were born to become weak based on it, others just weren’t affected by it much at all. Green Lightning received a ring before he came to Earth, a ring that would hold his powers. His ring could only be used by him, as it was tied to his genes.

When the heroes came to Earth many years ago, they quickly learned that their planet was in danger. Unfortunately when they wanted to return they couldn’t. They haven’t been able to make contact with their home planet in over 10 years. They try almost daily in hopes of a chance. They’ve stuck together like brothers and opted to always stay together in fear they would lose one another. Starman comes from a higher line of royal lineage, which is why Green Lightning is like Starman’s sidekick.

Unfortunately the only way to get Green Lightning to succumb is to remove his ring. Luckily for me, he has other weaknesses.

As I watched the camera placed overseeing the entire operation to capture Starman, I was ecstatic. I was ready to grab his limp knocked out body and bring him to join his hero friends. Only one thing—I refused to do it.

“OmegaTeen! Ultraman! Come here!”

“Yes Master?”

“I have a project for you two. You must be extremely delicate and careful with it though, understood?

“Yes Sir!”

“Good. Now go to the warehouse we left from, in there you will find Starman. He is caught in a net. It is extremely important that you don’t take him out of it. You must wrap him up in that net and bring him here, completely unnoticed. You must divert your route if Green Lightning comes and follows you. Understood?!”

“Yes sir!”

“Great. Now go, and be careful!”

With that they left. As they were out doing their thing, I had the “big 3” of Star City to take care of. All three were now tied to a chair, still breathing in their chloroform gags. We pulled out the chloroform and waited until they awoke. I turned to watch the camera seeing Starman passed out underneath the net, and I smiled.

I grabbed my HypnoGun for the three city officials and smiled as they all began to wake up.

“Wakey wakey boys!”

The three protested into their gags, “MMMMPHHH.”

“You see, I grabbed you three on purpose. I’ve already got most of the League under my command. You may only see two of them here, but two more are grabbing Starman right now.” I pointed over at the camera.

“This city will be mine, and then afterwards I’ll continue to the rest of the world!”

They kept protesting.

“Now, Mayor, I have a surprise for you. This guy has been working for me ever since he got kidnapped earlier in the week...”

Duncan walked out and the Mayor’s eyes opened wide.

“He fell victim of my HypnoGun. Quite easily might I add. Just as you three are about to.”

“Mmmpphhh!!!!”

I ungagged the Mayor—sometimes I like a little struggle.

“Let us go Mastermind! You’ve been terrorizing this city enough! Now let us go and leave us alone!”

“Sure. Why not. I’ll let you go.”

The Mayor seemed flustered, “you will? Oh good.”

“Sure. After I do one thing here...” I pointed the HypnoGun at the police commissioner and pulled the trigger. His body froze, his eyes glazed over and he looked like a mindless slave.

“WHAT?!” the Mayor freaked out.

Wonder Boy walked over and put a bracelet on the commissioner and began to untie him.

“You see Mayor, he’s now completely under my control. Just as you and your DA friend will be.”

The DA’s eyes opened wide and he screamed in protest. The Mayor looked at me knowing he wasn’t in a good position and still tried to protest. “Let us go!”

“Would you like to see what the full effects are for the HypnoGun?”

“No.”

“You would? Great! Duncan, why don’t you and Wonder Boy demonstrate what we discussed earlier.”

Duncan nodded, “Yes sir!”

Duncan and Wonder Boy embraced and kissed.

“No! No!” The mayor screamed. “Duncan don’t do this if you don’t want to! You can resist!”

Duncan laughed as he rubbed his hands down Wonder Boy’s costume to his shorts. He started to pull them down as he got on his knees. Slowly he started licking Wonder Boy’s already hard cock.

“NOOO!!!”

“What’s wrong Daddy? Don’t like to see your son gay? Expressing his true feelings?” I smiled. This was way too easy.

“No! He has a girlfriend!”

“Most do when they start out... This one though, he’s special. He was a great cocksucker from the start.”

The DA closed his eyes, apparently he was more homophobic than I had thought, so I hit him with the gun too. Watching him freeze up, as his eyes opened and they began to glaze over.

Justice Man came over and began to untie him, as he and the Commissioner really weren’t needed right now.

“Let him go Mastermind!” The Mayor kept screaming.

“I’m not even doing anything, this is all his doing on his own. I will tell you what I am about to do though... Duncan, come over here for a second. I need you to prove something to your dad here.”

He walked over, leaving Wonder Boy’s shorts pulled down, and his cock sticking straight out.

“Yes sir?”

“I want you to take this gun. And aim it at your dad.”

He took the HypnoGun and aimed it straight at the Mayor.

The Mayor protested, “Don’t do this son! Don’t!”

“Go ahead, pull the trigger, you know I wouldn’t kill him, it’s just the HypnoGun.” I reassured him in case his conscious mind was taking over.

Duncan smiled, “I know Master.” He pulled the trigger. His dad’s expression went blank as he froze up.

Duncan looked over at me and smiled. I knew from that moment he’d do anything I asked.

“Good job Duncan.”

“Thank you Master. I aim to please you.”

“That’s good boy. I’m glad.”

“Now, all three of my new slaves, come with me.”

Slowly the Commissioner, DA and Mayor followed me to another room. Once they were in there I gave them some specific instructions.

“All three of you will respond to my commands. Anytime I say “Star City’s Finest” you will return to a state of hypnosis and relaxation. Under that state, much like the one you’re all in now, you will obey my every command. I am your master, you are my slaves. Understood?”

All three hypnotically replied, “Yes master.”

“Good. Now,” I put bracelets on those who didn’t get one, “you three will wait in here awaiting my instructions ignoring anything else that happens. Understood?”

“Yes master.”

“Great.” I left the room. It was time for me to await the arrival of Starman.

I walked out of the room knowing OmegaTeen and Ultraman would be here in any second.

Sure enough I was right. Speeding in came Ultraman and OmegaTeen with Starman wrapped up in a net of yellow emeralds. The magnets at the four corners were now stuck to each other basically wrapping him up in a cocoon.

“Great job boys. Go ahead and leave him right over there.”

They put him down.

“No one noticed you correct?”

“No sir.”

“Good boys. You both can have a treat.”

They smiled.

“Duncan, treat these two like your guests of honor.”

Duncan smiled, “yes Master!” He brought them to another room ready and willing to service them, especially OmegaTeen.

Justice Man and Wonder Boy, I need you two here with me.

“Yes Master!”

“Justice Man, please put Starman here on a chair, still wrapped up.”

He did so. I began to loosen the magnets slowly, but not enough to let him free. I moved them so they were now sticking to the back of the chair, essentially trapping him on it. I wanted to begin the milking process of Starman, because I wanted him to suffer. I checked to see if his suit had a zipper around the waist like OmegaTeen’s did, but it didn’t. It was purely a one piece suit.

“Oh well,” I thought. I pulled down his outer underwear and began to rip a hole where his dick was. I grinned as his suit was easy to rip, no scissors needed. I put a tube over his dick to milk him for all he’s worth. I put a mask over his mouth and nose to begin to pump the euphoric gas into his lungs. His blend was different though. He got that mixed with a bunch of sedatives in hopes to keep his powers down. This hero was far too powerful to mess with too much until he was completely under my control. I grabbed some electric clips and placed them onto his nipples for stimulation because I couldn’t get to put a vibrator in his ass. I knew this should help a bit, and hopefully if done correctly, he’ll be awake yet sedated.

I turned the machine on.

“Justice Man, how does your strength compare?”

“About equivalent sir.”

“Not what I was hoping for, but good.”

Slowly we heard Starman begin to let out a bit of noise. It was very subtle and very soft, as he was still awake but extremely weak, so he couldn’t react to anything. He started to moan a bit as his dick grew harder and the tube kept it concealed. His nipples perked up slowly getting harder like his dick. It all happened in slow motion, so it was an interesting sight to see.

Then it happened... He began to stir, despite his inevitable weakness of the yellow emerald. I pulled off the mask knowing he wanted to speak.

Softly he spoke, “Maaasssstttteeerrrrmmmmiiinnnddd.”

“Yes Starman?”

“Yyyyyooouuu wwwiiiilllllllll nnnneeevvvveerrrr wwiiiinnnn.”

“Oh I will weakling, you’ll succumb to me like the rest of them. Now back under the gas you go! Enjoy your wet dreams hero.” I put the mask back on. His eyes rolled back into his head and shortly after he began pumping out a lot of cum.