The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Down the League

Chapter 8: The Finale

I had done it. Every one of the heroes in the League were under my control. I was ready to throw a celebration. These heroes would allow me to have the city under my wing. Not only them but the other three officials I enslaved as well.

With them all under my control, I wanted to move on to my next plan. Taking them over was the hard part, and now that control of the city was mine, it was time to move to the League headquarters. It may be out in the open, but I can ensure that with my enslaved heroes, I’d be safe.

“Boys! Come here!”

All of the heroes made their way to me ready to follow my orders.

“We will be moving. All of us to the League Headquarters.”

They smiled. OmegaTeen said “great! I can use a change into a new costume!”

“I know boys, that’s part of the reason we are moving. Also because you heroes set up a huge technological database over there and I’m ready to tap into your knowledge.”

Green Lightning smiled, “Yes sir!” His cock was still hanging out through the front of his costume, so he welcomed a costume change.

“Start packing up! We have work to do.”

The henchmen, and the heroes began putting everything into vans. All of the heroes got into a van except for the ones that can fly, and made their way across the city. We took the hostages with us in the vans and continued to make our way.

Soon we arrived at the League’s headquarters. Everyone began unloading the trucks into our new home. HypnoMan and I smiled, “we did it.”

He looked at me, “Yes, we did master, yes we did.”

“Go ahead and take your pick. You can have your fun in another room.”

He grinned. “Oh you know I will.”

HypnoMan went up to Justice Man and took him into his room in the headquarters. “You are coming with me hunk.”

As they left I smiled. It was time for me to get to know this place if we will be around for a while. “Starman! I request a tour of the HQ!”

“Yes Master! Right away!”

We took off walking around as he showed me everything. Everyone else was left to unpack and help make ourselves at home...

* * *

A few states away, in Megalopolis, a hero by the name of MegaHero received a distress call a few hours earlier. His transmission read:

“MegaHero, this is Green Lightning from Star City. We are under attack by a villain with mind powers. He has taken all of the League hostage and controlled their minds. I’m going in to fight, but I may become victim as well. I beg of you to gather who you can to help us!”

“Hmm,” MegaHero scratched his chin. He looked at his secretary, “you’re just giving this to me now?”

“I am, but it was dated earlier—yet I just received it.”

“Strange.” MegaHero ran his hands through his hair, “Call in a few favors while I leave for Star City. You know who to call. I don’t want to go in alone.”

“MegaHero, you should wait for them first.”

“No, I must get going now. If they are in trouble, and all under a villain’s control, this could be the end of heroes. The League is the most prestigious organization of heroes around, they are the smartest of the bunch. If I don’t leave now...”

“What?”

“It just won’t be good.”

“I’ll call them all in, sir.”

“Great.”

And with that MegaHero flew toward Star City.

His secretary made a call, “he’s on his way.”

* * *

Before Green Lightning went for battle with Mastermind, he recorded that video. He set it to send as soon as they walked in the door if he didn’t use his password. He figured he should have a backup plan in case something were to fail as he made his way to defeat Mastermind.

* * *

MegaHero flew across states trying to get to Star City quickly. He felt as if a trap would be presented when he got there. Something in his gut gave him anxiety. As he was flying he made a call on his communicator to a hero who doesn’t fight very often.

“The League is in trouble. I need your help.”

“You know I’m useless in battle.”

“Not in this one you’re not.”

“Fine. I’ll be there.”

“Good. I should be there in about 15 minutes.”

MegaHero continued to fly toward Star City. He arrived just outside of the League headquarters. MegaHero was a tall young hero with many powers just like Starman. He had blond short hair atop his head with icy blue eyes. He was built strong and muscular, but still relatively slim. His costume was blue spandex material, hugging every inch of his well-formed body. He did have a white cape, and a white emblem on his chest reading “MH.”

As he was waiting, he saw a shadow in the distance. There he was...

The Sandman.

Sandman was a hero which no one sees. He lives in the shadows of the night and barely comes out. Almost everyone in his town knows of his power and don’t bother committing crime anymore. He’s also a young hero, with a yellow costume. He has a swimmer’s build, with little muscles, as he doesn’t need them. His costume is also form fitting spandex, and he sports no emblems. No one sees him coming, as he can use his powers from afar.

The Sandman is a powerful hero—yet weak at the same time. He carries a pouch of powder that can only be activated when he says his ‘magical’ phrase. He throws powder on the enemy, says the phrase and the enemy falls asleep. As he used to fight crime, he would knock out his enemy and bring them to the police station. After a few rounds, most crime left the city he works in. He never left as he tried not to get involved in the larger crimes. He kept his city safe—that’s what mattered.

Sandman and MegaHero went to the rooftop of the League’s headquarters to discuss their plan.

“Listen Sandy, we will need to split up inside. Mastermind is in there and he could have any trick up his sleeve.”

“I know. I’ve dealt with him once before. One of the rare times.”

“Are you willing to fight? I brought you in for this reason. I need you.”

“I know. You know me, I’ll get the job done if I can.”

“Just don’t be afraid to ask for help. We have to work together.”

They peered in through the skylight. All they saw inside were henchmen and heroes from the League. They couldn’t see Starman or Justice Man—but the other four were there.

“Where are the other two?”

“Guess we will have to look for them. I don’t see Mastermind either.”

“He must be with them. Are you ready?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be.”

They opened the skylight window and slowly flew inside. Sandman reached in his pouch and sprinkled sand across the entire room while saying his chant. MegaHero stayed higher than him as he slowly flew down watching the room drop like flies. No one inside knew what hit them.

Green Lightning felt the sand and tried to look up before passing out on top of OmegaTeen.

After they were all out, MegaHero looked at Sandman. “How long does this last?”

“Eh half hour or so. Gives us plenty of time, I hope.”

“Great. Split up now? I’ll go this way you go that way.”

“Makes sense to me.”

They were off to find their friends, in hopes no one would get caught. Sandman had powder ready just in case, and MegaHero had his powers.

Sandman walked down a corridor looking for whomever they could find. He saw a few henchmen coming and quickly took them down. He checked each room for noise and walked inside to find anyone.

A few doors down he finally found someone. Starman was inside, tied to a chair and gagged. It appeared he was tied with yellow emeralds. Knowing that was his weakness, Sandman went straight for him. “Maybe he hasn’t been compromised,” he thought.

“Starman! Are you okay?”

Starman shook his head no. “MMMPH!” He tried speaking through his gag. He couldn’t get a word out.

Sandman sighed and went straight to remove his gag. After he removed his gag, Starman smiled. “Thank you! Let me out of here, Mastermind is loose!”

Sandman felt a presence behind him. He quickly grabbed powder and turned around throwing it into the air. As he turned around he saw Mastermind. “Got him!” He thought. As he was about to say his chant, he froze. He couldn’t say a word. His mouth wouldn’t move.

Mastermind smiled, “thanks Starman, I never knew Sandman would be here. He’d make a great asset.”

Sandman wanted to protest but he couldn’t.

“What’s wrong hero? You want to say something?”

Mastermind grabbed a roll of duct tape and a cloth.

“Something tells me that if your power involves you needing to talk, you’ve been gagged a lot in your life.” Starman had now come around and stood next to Mastermind smiling at his newly captured friend. “Starman, go ahead and do the honors.”

Starman smiled, “yes master.” He grabbed the cloth and shoved it into Sandman’s mouth, filling it up before closing his jaw and duct taping his mouth shut. He covered Sandman’s mouth several times to ensure he could not speak. He then used the duct tape to tape his hands together behind his back.

“I think you can release him now Starman.”

Starman nodded. He released Sandman so he could now move. Sandman felt the need to run out of the room to try to get away. He darted down and pushed his head into Mastermind’s stomach before making his way halfway to the door. At that point he was frozen again. Mentally, he sighed.

“Think it’d be that easy? Starman, you know what to do with him.”

Starman smiled, “This hunk will be fun, Master.”

“Yes, yes he will.”

Starman picked up Sandman and threw him over his shoulders, grabbing onto his round ass. He carried him through the hall to another room with four chairs in it.

* * *

Meanwhile, MegaHero was walking through the opposite side trying to find Mastermind or anyone. His defense was up and ready as he didn’t want to get captured. He had no idea that at the very moment he was walking through the building that Sandman was about to be captured. MegaHero walked slowly, checking each room as he went. He opened a few doors and found nothing. Eventually he opened a door and found Justice Man bent over on a bed, naked. HypnoMan was right behind him also naked.

“Yuck! Stop right there HypnoMan!” MegaHero shouted.

“Stop what? He likes it. Don’t you Justice Man?”

“Mmmhmmm” Justice Man smiled.

MegaHero shook his head. He used his powers to push HypnoMan away from Justice Man from afar.

HypnoMan was thrown across the room against the wall “That’s all you got? Silly hero.”

“You let them all go! You and Mastermind’s game is over!”

“Pity, I thought we were just getting started!”

HypnoMan never took his eyes off of MegaHero in case he fell into his eyes like most heroes did. MegaHero knew better though. He never took his eyes off of Justice Man.

Justice Man stood up finally, and began heading toward MegaHero. “MegaHero, just submit to us all. It’ll be worth it, I promise.” Justice Man walked slowly, tugging at his cock while talking and imagining MegaHero naked.

“No way will I fall for that!” He pushed Justice Man up against another wall with his powers. Both HypnoMan and Justice Man were up against different walls in the room, held up by his kinetic powers. At this point they seemed helpless, as if MegaHero would win. MegaHero kept not looking into HypnoMan’s eyes, but then he looked into Justice Man’s eyes. Justice Man smiled.

“Don’t worry, MegaHero you can trust me...” Justice Man said.

“NO!” He fought back. He tried to pull his eyes away, but they were locked in. “Let me go!” MegaHero walked closer to Justice Man, continuing to hold HypnoMan against the wall.

As he walked closer, Justice Man smirked. “Don’t worry, we will take care of you...”

MegaHero got right up to him and smiled. He reached out and wrapped his hand around his neck. “Let me out of the eye lock, NOW!”

“Suit yourself.” Justice Man looked away, releasing MegaHero.

HypnoMan was upset, but still not in a place where he could make any push to change the situation. His hope now was any of the other heroes.

MegaHero noticed a collar on Justice Man’s neck. “Hmm” he thought, “I wonder if this is what is controlling them.” He tried to rip it off, but it wouldn’t come off unless he used both hands. He needed help before anyone found them and where they were. He saw rope lying around and needed to use it. He had to tie up HypnoMan, just long enough to remove the collar.

“Sorry Justice Man, I need to knock you out.” He choked Justice Man out with one hand around his throat to let him sleep for a few minutes while he worked on HypnoMan.

Justice Man was furious and trying to stop it but couldn’t. “You will pay!”

Slowly his body went limp as his eyes rolled into his head. Justice Man was out for the count on the ground. MegaHero smiled. “You’re next HypnoMan.”

“You’ll never win boy.”

“Watch me.”

He walked over not looking into his eyes. He grabbed a shirt off the ground and blocked his vision of HypnoMan’s eyes. He covered his head with it quickly as he grabbed the rope to tie him up. HypnoMan couldn’t move due to the restraints MegaHero had put on him with his powers. He tied him up quickly before Justice Man awoke. He let go of HypnoMan, and ran over to Justice Man. He ripped the collar right off. Justice Man then began to wake up.

“What the... Why am I naked?!”

“Oh thank god you’re back to normal!”

Just as this happened, Mastermind and Starman walked in the room.

“So MegaHero, you came here with Sandman?”

“I came here to stop this madness!”

“Silly hero you can’t...” At that second he noticed the broken collar in MegaHero’s hands.

“Oh? What’s wrong? Didn’t think they’d come off?”

“They aren’t supposed to without the HypnoGun...”

“Looks like there’s a flaw in your plan doesn’t it?”

“Get him.”

Starman went straight for MegaHero as Mastermind watched. Within seconds Justice Man stood up and backed him up. They knew they had to remove the collar from Starman.

Starman’s powers were much weaker due to the collar, so the two heroes quickly put him in a lock. MegaHero removed his collar as Mastermind untied HypnoMan and began to leave the room. Once Starman was released, he too wondered what had happened. They began running through the building looking for the villains. As they ran through they found Sandman put in a chair that both Justice Man and Starman were very familiar with. They released him quickly as he was still awake.

“Don’t worry buddy, doesn’t look like he got to you yet.”

Sandman looked at Starman, “thanks I appreciate being in that position because of you...”

“Hey hey! Mind control is a powerful thing! We need to get those villains and remove the collars quickly.”

They all ran to the center room where everyone was still sleeping on the ground. They saw HypnoMan and Mastermind holding the HypnoGuns in their hands.

“Not so fast heroes. Don’t move or we’ll shoot.”

They didn’t move. They had a plan, just had to wait to enact it. MegaHero had to have his hands out in order to remove the guns from their hands from afar. His hands were currently at his side.

Starman spoke. “Fine, we won’t move, but neither will you two.” He blew a short icy breath quickly freezing the gun and its trigger. Then MegaHero quickly removed the guns from their hands from afar as Justice Man and Sandman walked toward them to arrest them. Everyone did their best not to look into HypnoMan’s eyes. Sandman did though, distracting HypnoMan into trying to turn him into a slave.

“That’s it Sandman...”

He started falling under his spell, which was long enough for Starman and Justice Man to cover his eyes with whatever they could find. They then arrested both of them quickly and swiftly, locking them into a holding cell in the League Headquarters.

Mastermind smiled, “you know we will get out again. And it won’t be long.”

“I know, HypnoMan said. It won’t be long at all.”

The heroes removed all of the collars as everyone was waking up. They tied up the henchmen and got everything back to somewhat normalcy.

Green Lightning didn’t have his ring still, and they destroyed the HypnoGuns. Starman and Green Lightning went into the holding cell to grab the villains.

“Where’s my ring?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” Mastermind teased.

Starman put Mastermind in a sleeper hold. “Tell us now.”

“I’ll tell you, but only because I always have a plan. You know we will be back, and with a vengeance.”

“And we will be ready for you.”

“I don’t doubt you’ll try to be.”

Mastermind told them the location of the ring. He knew MegaHero would come to their rescue as it was planned. He knew they’d most likely get captured. He also knew that he would be back sooner than later, and it would be easier than this time to get them back under his control.

MegaHero and Sandman went back to their lives as the four main heroes brought both HypnoMan and Mastermind to the asylum. OmegaTeen and Wonder Boy were left behind to help the DA, Mayor, Duncan and the Police Commissioner get back to normal.

Duncan, although back to normal, still had a crush on OmegaTeen. He kept his feelings to himself for now though, until they became better friends... He knew it wouldn’t be long, as every time he looked over at OmegaTeen, OmegaTeen blushed and his cock slowly hardened. Duncan winked over at him.

As the heroes brought them into the asylum, Ultraman was alone with Mastermind for a minute.

“So Ultraboy,” Mastermind said his trigger seductively.

Ultraman froze and quietly whispered, “Yes Master?”

“I’ll be calling you. You’ll have a lot more fun with me and your hot hero friends soon. Now back to normal stud.”

Ultraman shook his head. He didn’t remember what just happened but it felt weird.

They shut the cell leaving the villains behind bars... But for how long?