The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Down the League 2

Chapter 4

At the League headquarters, Ultraman had finished a long discussion with MegaHero, explaining all he knew about Sandman and OmegaTeen. Some heroes were well aware of the Sandman’s true back story, and others were not.

The Sandman was once MegaHero’s sidekick, but at that time he was known as Teen Storm. He helped MegaHero for a few years before he was captured by Mastermind. He was brainwashed to perform his villainy duties. His brainwashing was short lived as MegaHero captured Mastermind and Teen Storm. Mastermind was sent to jail, and Teen Storm was still deeply under Mastermind’s control. After Mastermind escaped (seems to be a pattern), he reclaimed his sidekick and convinced Teen Storm to try to kill MegaHero. All three were in a huge battle when it appeared that instead of killing MegaHero, Teen Storm was killed. Mastermind was again sent to jail as Teen Storm was revived. He appeared dead, but he was only knocked unconscious. From here, scientists rebuilt his mind and the heroes decided it was time to help him change his identity in case Mastermind ever came back. They gave him the city of Sand City to look after because it was smaller and they could keep a closer watch on him. When it was all over, the Sandman remembers bits and pieces of his journey, but his guardians are very protective and concerned over him. Over the years he’s cleared his mind enough to go into battle yet again. This is why MegaHero brought him in to the League’s battle. The heroes are still unaware if his hypnotized personality would come back at any time with the correct unknown trigger. Every hero was careful around Sandman to ensure they didn’t say anything out of the ordinary. Unfortunately, the heroes had no idea he would become a threat soon.

MegaHero and Ultraman came up with a plan to keep Sandman away from the villains should they ever be released, and OmegaTeen would have to enact part of it the next day when he visits.

When Ultraman explained the story to OmegaTeen, he was willing to help and he opted to follow through with the plan when he returned to visit. Ultraman also explained the danger in his mission, as if he brings back past memories something could trigger his villain personality.

The following day, OmegaTeen headed to Sand City to meet with the Sandman. He traveled alone, as he normally would, and carried with him a tracking device that he would have to put on the Sandman. He would also have to try to talk to the Sandman about a few things in relation to his former personality, to try to trigger his memory.

OmegaTeen arrived and knocked on his door. There was no answer.

“Strange,” he thought. “Sandman usually only comes out at night. Maybe he’s sleeping.” He checked the door, locked. He heard someone coming down the hallway, so he had to get inside. He picked the lock and let himself in before he was seen. He couldn’t give away Sandman’s identity, nor his own.

As soon as he got inside Sandman’s apartment, he looked around. Everything looked the same as yesterday. Nothing changed, no sign of anything bad, just he wasn’t home.

OmegaTeen sighed, “Oh well,” he thought. Suddenly he heard multiple voices, and the door knob being turned. He ran to hide somewhere and found a coat closet. He hoped no one would look in there. He peeked through the crack in the closet door as the voices came closer.

He saw the Sandman in full costume, using his own front door. That was strange. Then he heard more voices.

“Now slave, grab your sleep powder and we will get out of here.”

OmegaTeen froze. “Mastermind?!” He thought to himself. Sandman left and went into another room, as Mastermind and HypnoMan began talking amongst themselves.

“The League won’t even know it’s coming,” Mastermind laughed.

“Doesn’t take much with them anymore, weak minded heroes. We will take them down faster than before.”

“MegaHero will be the biggest problem.”

“That’s why we have Sandman, he should fall for our plan pretty quickly.”

Suddenly there was a slight movement in the closet where OmegaTeen was hiding. He didn’t move, but something else moved around him.

“You hear that?” Mastermind whispered.

“Someone’s here.”

OmegaTeen froze. He can’t get caught. He tried to trigger his silent alarm for the League, but was afraid his movement would cause alarm.

Mastermind and HypnoMan searched around the apartment quickly and didn’t notice anything. Then the Sandman returned.

“You have it all hero?”

“Yes Master.”

“Let’s go.”

OmegaTeen heard the door open and close, and then heard footsteps leaving. He let out a quick sigh of relief. He stepped out of the closet only to see Mastermind waiting in a spot he couldn’t see through the closet door. As soon as the hero saw him, he said “shit.”

“Hello Omega Stud.”

OmegaTeen’s mind was instantly triggered to be submissive to his Master.

“Hello Master.”

“That’s a good boy. Come with me, spy. We have to teach you how not to sneak up on your Master like that.”

“I’m sorry Master.”

“You will be. Let’s go young stud. Leave your tracking device here.”

“Yes sir.” OmegaTeen removed his communicator with his tracking device and left it on the table, and then headed out.

Mastermind watched the hero walk in front of him out to the car in his submissive state. He checked out the hero’s muscular ass as he walked and smiled at the thought of getting the eighteen year old OmegaTeen naked again.

Mastermind and HypnoMan brought their two slaves back with them to their hideout in Star City, unsure if OmegaTeen had set off an alarm prior to going under. Once they arrived at their hideout, the villains smiled. “Come sit in your old friend, OmegaTeen.”

OmegaTeen saw the chair he had once enjoyed. He smiled at the thought of being milked dry, enjoying the pleasure the chair gave off. He bent over for his master, knowing a dildo would be placed in his ass.

“Submissive boy, aren’t you?”

“Yes sir. You are my master and I aim to please you.”

“Good.”

Suddenly OmegaTeen felt the dildo go in, as he flipped around and laid in the chair. He smiled as he was ready. Mastermind hooked him up, and turned it on.

“Now boy, enjoy this for a bit as we finish up our plan to capture the rest of your colleagues.”

OmegaTeen nodded as he smiled. The euphoric gas began to overwhelm the hero’s lungs as he slowly closed his eyes allowing his body to take over his mind.

Meanwhile, at the League’s headquarters, Ultraman waited around for OmegaTeen to turn on the tracking device. A few hours had gone by, and he decided it had been too long.

“I hope he didn’t get caught,” Ultraman thought. He picked up the phone and made a call to MegaHero.

“He hasn’t responded, what should we do?”

MegaHero responded with, “I’ll meet you there, bring someone else along. We will get to the bottom of this.”

“Sounds good.” Ultraman headed straight to Wonder Boy, who was the only one around at the time. “Wonder Boy, we have some important work to do, please come with me to Sand City, we can’t find OmegaTeen.”

Wonder Boy was quickly filled with emotions. He wanted to cry, as his soul mate was in trouble. “Let’s go!”

Ultraman and Wonder Boy took off quickly. Despite Ultraman’s speed, they still drove in Wonder Boy’s car. Once they arrived, MegaHero touched ground at the same time in front of Sandman’s apartment complex.

MegaHero looked around outside, “Everything looks normal, let’s enter through the tunnel.”

They walked down to the river and quickly entered through a tunnel nearby the building.

“Whoa,” Wonder Boy said as he marveled at Sandman’s lair.

“Nice, isn’t it?” MegaHero asked. “I put a lot of it together myself, there was a lot of planning. Anyway, let’s look for clues.”

The three heroes searched around for clues as to where the heroes had gone. They hadn’t even entered the apartment yet, as they needed to ensure the lair was checked first.

They all came back empty handed. MegaHero then opened up the way into the apartment.

“Let’s check in there—hopefully no one’s home or no traps are set up. I’ll go first.”

“Are you sure?” Ultraman asked.

“Positive,” MegaHero replied.

He headed up to the apartment through the secret door, revealing that it was empty and there were no traps. He called back to the others, “okay let’s go.”

All three heroes headed into the Sandman’s apartment. Instantly Wonder Boy saw OmegaTeen’s communicator.

“This isn’t good,” he pointed at it.

“No, it’s not,” Ultraman replied.

MegaHero wasn’t sure what to do, “Did Sandman convert back, or was he taken?”

“No clue, but I wonder if our villains are still locked up,” Ultraman replied.

“You two go check on that, let me know if you find any leads. I’ll look around here.”

“Are you sure you don’t want help MegaHero?” Wonder Boy asked.

“I’ll be fine. I’ve tackled worse villains than those two alone before.”

“Okay,” Ultraman said and off the two heroes went.

MegaHero looked around for more clues, “Something here has to tell me what happened to him.”

Then he found it. A wireless camera looking over the apartment. Tiny, but still noticeable to someone who designed the entire apartment. He pulled it off the wall and tried to see if he could figure out who it was made by, in hopes he could trace its location back to who was controlling it.

As he pulled it off, it disintegrated in his hands. He dropped the dust, and brushed it off.

“Hmm,” he thought. “Who would have that ability?..” Just as he turned around to start heading out he saw another camera. He reached out to grab that one. He grabbed it, and rather than disintegrating, it clamped onto his hand.

“What the...?”

He felt a prick on his finger and tried to shake the camera off. After the prick his body began to become immobile. He tried to use his powers, but it was no use. He was stuck. Frozen solid like a statue, until whomever it was came to capture him.