The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taking Hermione

by Penny Propofol

The tentacles of the snatcher bot had Hermione held tight. She struggled against its bonds; she wanted to scream for help but the bulb tipped tentacle in her mouth had silenced her. Her frightened dark brown eyes darted around, looking for anything that might help her escape. With no warning, another tentacle with a black suction cup end attached to her forehead. Before she could react, she felt something very powerful taking hold of her mind. It was as if it were doing the same thing to her mind that was being done to her body. Her body couldn’t move, her mind couldn’t think. Something was pushing her mind down, flattening her emotions and taking away her will to fight. Then she felt something telling her to go to sleep.

Normally she’d have never agreed to do so, but the impulse was being pumped into the very heart of her mind. The words were becoming her thoughts. The tentacles gently rocked her body side to side. Unable to resist being soothed by this, the raven-haired beauty began to feel very sleepy. Soon, her eyelids fell as her brown eyes rolled up and she surrendered her consciousness to the probe attached to her forehead. The tentacles gripping her body pulled her inside the large cylindrical canister of the snatcher bot. Her limp body offered no resistance as she was placed inside and the two doors closed together sealing her inside. The bot began to transport the helpless Hermione to the lab in the basement of the building.

Watching from her monitor, Linda Sands enjoyed the entire take down. She was a sandy blonde in her 40s with a great smile. She had wanted to get Hermione in her grip from the very first day that bitch had come to work for Technodyamics in marketing. All the women that worked there generally disliked Hermione. She was an utterly selfish, soul sucking bitch. Doctor Seedborg was the genius behind all of the major technology development. As his assistant, Linda had access to all kinds of prototypical devices. Linda’s snatcher bot was designed to help secure military buildings against intruders. Linda had merely used the functional prototype for her own purposes. The internal cam of the snatcher bot showed Hermione’s angelic sleeping face. She looked so sweet and innocent, sleeping in the bots clutches without a care. She was totally unaware that she was being shipped downstairs to the lab. Linda couldn’t wait to get that statuesque slut into the lab.

Jennifer was on an examination table although she wasn’t really aware of her surroundings. The electrodes attached to her were allowing the scanning device to keep tabs on her vital signs. Above her face, a bright red beam was shining down into her right eye, keeping her mind locked into an open and neutral state. The suction cup looking device attached to her forehead was extracting information from her wide open mind. Jennifer’s pretty blue eyes stared blankly at the ceiling. At the same time, her body was being systematically scanned and evaluated. She was a young, healthy woman of 22 years with soft curves, medium brown hair and a pretty face. She had been transported to the lab a few days before. Linda immediately saw her potential as a breeding slave. Jennifer was so pretty and soft that Linda wanted her for herself. The handsome price the girl would bring eased Linda’s pain though.

In her dazed state, Jennifer felt the probe pulling information from her mind. It felt as though it was sucking all of her thoughts and memories down a drain. She arrived a couple of days ago with about a dozen other girls. Before they plugged her into the system that would open and empty her mind[I1] before being placed on the assembly line which would completely remove her humanity. It processed the girls like mere objects before packaging and shipping them off to their new owners. She could feel the probe in her vagina buzzing as it scanned her insides. The system evaluated the health of her eggs and sex organs. Jennifer was turning out to be in every way an excellent candidate for a life as a breeding slave. Her submissive nature would make her easy to control; her lovely feminine body would make for pleasurable procreation.

Linda studied the screen at the station where Jennifer was. She liked what she saw; Jennifer was clearly the best of the last shipment that arrived. She saw the snatcher bot arrive in her peripheral vision. She turned and followed it to the first empty station where Hermione was unloaded. Linda admired the woman’s body as she was lying unconscious on the exam table. A pair of nursing assistants came to get Hermione out of her clothing. The girls worked quickly and efficiently at stripping their victim naked. They pulled her down to the end of the table by her legs. They spread her legs, bent them at the knees and placed them in stirrups below the table surface. They placed a pad underneath her hips to raise Hermione’s ass and ensure ease of access. Her lovely breasts sank into an open strip in the table pad. There they hung, like the udders of a cow. The nurses strapped her limbs and waist down to the table, immobilizing her.

Linda knew that Hermione would recover quickly once the snatcher bot’s sleep tentacle was removed from her head. Linda had her nurses attach the electrodes to Hermione’s head and body. Above the table, Linda’s sex robot waited for Hermione to wake up. Once she began to stir, the robot sprang to life and began to touch Hermione’s body. Confused, Hermione asked what was going on. After a few seconds she realized that she didn’t know where she was or how she’d gotten there. The tentacles began to massage her body everywhere. One of the snake-like tentacles slid up and down her hot, soaking slit. Try as she might to ignore it, the pleasure was simply too great. She gasped as it penetrated her pink hairless pussy.

Hermione felt each ripple of the tentacle as it slid deeper and deeper into her body. She closed her eyes and let out a low moan. Once inside, the tentacle began to fuck her pussy as the sex robot studied her body’s responses. Using her arousal as a guide, it altered the speed and force of the penetrations as it began to fuck her into submission. Hermione was fighting to keep her concentration, to try to figure out how to escape this device. Mercilessly the sex robot kept reading her and fucking her just the way she liked it. Suddenly she realized that her body was thrusting her pelvis in response to the tentacle penetration. She felt the tentacle began to fuck her faster as her breathing became heavier. It was then she knew that this thing was going to force her to cum. Her own body had turned against her and it was helping the sex robot defeat her now.

Linda watched closely as Hermione hung in by a thread, holding back the orgasm with the very last vestiges of her free will. Linda activated the tit suckers. Hermione felt the tit suckers latch on and begin to suction her nipples as the cups massaged her breasts. The added stimulation drove Hermione to the very brink of orgasm. She felt as though she was at the very edge of a cliff, trying with all her might not to be pushed over. Smiling at the woman’s struggles, Linda activated the sex bot’s secret weapon. Within a second, a bulb tipped arm raised from the pad of the table. It made its way past the pad holding Hermione’s hips up and strategically placed itself at the bottom of her clit between it and her tentacle invaded pussy.

Hermione felt the cold steel of the device and shuddered as she felt it press against her. It began to vibrate gently and Hermione sighed. She said in a breathy voice, “Ohhhhh you bitch. That wasn’t fair.” Hermione’s entire body began to shudder as the orgasm took her over. Unable to hold it back any longer she was now holding onto a runaway train as it pulled her right into orbit. Eventually she collapsed in ecstasy, utterly defeated. Broken and beaten, she was unable to resist as it pressed her repeatedly toward orgasm. After several hours, Hermione was completely exhausted. Lying in and exhausted heap, she was only semi-conscious. She was jolted awake when she felt one of the nurses inserting a catheter. Hermione attempted to protest but the nurse quieted her. The nurse said, “Shhhh. Relax miss. I just need a sample for the lab.

Unable to prevent the nurse from taking the sample, Hermione just gave up and began sobbing. All the while, Linda watched and enjoyed Hermione’s humiliation. The nurse swabbed Hermione’s arm with a sterilizer before taking a blood sample. Hermione watched helplessly as the glass tube attached to the needle filled with her blood. She whimpered as the nurse pulled out the needle and bandaged the tiny hole left behind. The nurse disappeared from her field of view and Hermione relaxed as she felt her ordeal was over. Then she felt the gloved hand feeling around inside of her vagina. Then she felt the speculum inserted and spread to open up her pussy for the world to see. She felt the nurse probing around inside of her. She begged the nurse to stop, saying she’d do anything but the nurse just continued without a word. She felt the swabs inside of her and cried as the nurse took her samples.

She heard the nurse remove her gloves and felt some relief. Then she heard the nurse put on another pair. Before she could react, she felt the cold lubricant on the end of the gloved finger applying lubricant to her back hole. She protested as best she could but nothing would stop this nurse. She felt a small speculum as it penetrated her asshole and opened her up. She felt the cold of a small metal scoop reaching into her and extracting more samples. When the nurse had collected enough, she removed the speculum and the excess lubricant. Just when she thought her humiliation was finished, the small jar holding the sample was placed on the table near her face. She blushed in humiliation as the nurse told her assistant to take the samples to the lab.

Hermione was in a weakened condition and the nurses had no trouble unstrapping her from the table and walking her away. She heard Linda’s voice as she went along. Linda said, “Now my dear, you’re ready for the assembly line. I need a new personal slave and you’ll do very nicely.” Softly, Hermione said, “…no…” The nurses stood Hermione in front of the opening of some kind of machine tunnel. They placed her onto the conveyer belt on her back and it began to move almost immediately. Before she could try to roll off the belt, the assembly robot secured her ankles and wrists. She strained against their grip and was rewarded with a cloud of gas sprayed into her face. She held her breath when she saw the hose pointing at her face. A small arm dropped down and began to stimulate her vulnerable clit and she unwittingly sucked in a big gulp of the gas.

Within seconds, her arms and head felt heavy and she collapsed. As she moved up the tunnel systematically, the front of her body was waxed, shaved and oiled. Her body was gently rolled over and her posterior was processed as well. The machine moved her further up the line and she received injections. One was to strengthen her immune system; another was to put her brain into a very receptive state. Yet another chemically erased her memory. She was moved into the next station in the tunnel and the machine plugged its probes into her orifices. It began scanning her and learning all there was to know about her body. She barely noticed the metal disc as it pressed against the back of her neck. Suddenly she felt the power of the supercomputer reaching into her drug soaked mind. The probe had its way with no resistance as it began to reprogram her.

Hermione felt wave after wave of new information being programmed into her. All she could do was lie there and accept her new personality. Her mind would obey Linda. Her body would obey her reprogrammed mind. Suddenly pleasing and obeying Linda were the only things that mattered to her. The conveyer belt moved her out the end of the tunnel, naked and defeated. She felt the nurses transfer her to a cart. She heard Linda’s voice in her fog. Linda said, “Take her to my chamber and put her into my bed.” Unable to comprehend the full meaning of the words, Hermione watched the lights on the ceiling pass as the nurses carted her away. After a few minutes, Linda finished up and went to her quarters.

Linda secured the door, turned down the lights and stripped her clothing off. Hermione was lying in her bed, sleeping contentedly in the soft, silky sheets. Linda climbed in beside her. Hermione’s smooth, soft skin was so alluring. Feeling her tender body gave her comfort. She snuggled up to Hermione’s back, closing her eyes and smiling. Hermione was very sleepy but felt Linda snuggling up to her. Her warmth and softness were comforting. Linda loved the scent of Hermione’s hair. In the morning they would have a hot shower together. Then Hermione would begin the first day of her new life as Linda’s slave.