The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story was commissioned and paid for. To ask about my rates, e-mail me at the given address.

Taking Notes

“…And so, who can tell me what she meant by that passage?”

As Mr. Sato gazed around the classroom, no one raised their hand. None of the students seemed to even be paying attention. So he did what all teachers did when no one seemed to know the answer; pick a random student and ask them to answer something they probably don’t know.

“Taylor!” he said, turning back to the board.

Taylor’s eyes snapped open, as his teacher’s voice pulled him out of his daydream. His mind worked furiously to figure out what they had been talking about.

“Ummm…” he said, sitting up straighter and looking around for clues. He looked at the passage on the board. Jane Eyre. Right, the book they were supposed to read. Taylor read a summary of it on the internet instead of actually reading the book.

“She was…exploring themes of…uh…classism.”

Mr. Sato turned to look at Taylor. His heart skipped a beat.

“Interesting,” said the teacher, “Care to elaborate?”

Taylor heard a snicker from the seat next to him. Milo, his best friend, was grinning. Taylor ignored him.

As Taylor tried to bullshit his way around the class, he couldn’t help but admire his teacher’s body. He couldn’t help it. He had the biggest crush on his teacher. Mr. Sato was tall, taller than Taylor, and always wore well-fitting casual-formal dress shirt and slacks. Taylor loved how the clothes clung to his teacher’s body, the way it showed off his figure and bubble butt, but was also just…professional. Taylor liked that duality.

Mr. Sato nodded at Taylor’s explanation, and went back to reading from the book and assigning more readings. A few minutes later, the bell rang. The class rushed to get out; school was over for the day.

“Remember, the final exam is next week!” called out Mr. Sato to his students, “Then it’s all done!”

“Can’t wait,” muttered Milo as they left the class. Taylor smiled.

“So was all that actually research, or did you just bullshit your way through another class?” asked Milo.

“Me? Bullshit? In a class?” said Taylor, pretending to be shocked, “Why would I ever do such a thing?”

“Alright, alright,” said Milo, “No need to rub it in, ya dick.”

“If it makes you feel better, I need to get a new notebook.”

“Why would that make me feel better?”

“Because I may have written my name and Mr. Sato’s in a love heart inside the cover of mine,” Taylor grinned.

“Wow,” said Milo, without missing a beat, “That is the gayest thing you’ve ever done.”

Taylor laughed. He and Milo went way back; they had known each other since diapers. Milo was the first person Taylor came out to, when he was 15. Although people now were pretty okay with Taylor being gay, it hadn’t always been that way. There weren’t many gay people where Taylor lived; at least, not many gay people who were out. Milo, however, had been with Taylor since the start, calling out other people for daring to go against his best friend. Taylor was glad that Milo had been there for him in those three years. At 18, and with the benefit of hindsight, he shuddered to think how he would have made it through without him.

“Still, though,” said Milo, “A teacher?”

“You like Mrs. Elison.”

“That is a completely different thing, and you know it.”

“You said you wanted to sniff her panties.”

“Why are you coming for me like this?”

They also shared pretty much everything, without judgment. Taylor was grateful for that. He needed someone to keep him grounded, as he did have a tendency to get a big head.

Not that it was completely his fault. The thing was, that Taylor was incredibly charming. People usually gave him what he wanted, because he was just really nice. And cute.

Taylor was naturally hairless, and his smooth face and strong jawline made girls swoon and guys envious. He kept himself in shape too, hitting the gym as often as he hit the books. Who said you couldn’t have brains and brawn?

The combination of all these elements, plus a cheeky, but goodhearted personality made Taylor someone you just didn’t want to say no too. Not that Taylor always got what he wanted. Which was a good thing, really. His head got swollen enough already, according to Milo.

“Okay, well, see ya tomorrow,” said Milo.

“Yep. Later!”

The boys split, heading home. Taylor plugged in his headphones, scrolling through his music. As he made a selection and looked up, he noticed something fall from the sky.

Taylor stopped walking, and blinked. He looked around; no tall buildings, just a whole bunch of houses and lawns. A couple tall trees, but nowhere near where the thing fell. He could have sworn…

He walked over to where he thought he saw the thing fall. Sure enough, there was a blue notebook lying there, with the words CHANGE THE WORLD printed boldly on the cover. Taylor frowned. Had it always been there, and Taylor just imagined something falling? Or did it actually just fall from the sky?

He picked it up, feeling a little uneasy. On a whim, he flipped through the pages. They were all blank, except on the back cover.

HOW TO USE:

WRITE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD

CHANGE WILL OCCUR IN 60 SECONDS

Taylor laughed. Was this some kind of Death Note prank going on? Write something you want to happen in the book, and it will actually happen? Taylor almost but the book back down.

But something held him back. Maybe it was the fact that he thought he saw it fall from the sky, out of nowhere. Maybe it was because he thought that there was no harm in trying. Maybe it was because he thought, if nothing else, it would be a free notebook.

Whatever the reason, Taylor didn’t put the book back down. Instead, he took it back home.

What the hell, he thought, may as well give it a go.

* * *

He sat at his desk, pen in hand, unsure of what to write.

On the one hand, it was preposterous. There was no way just writing in a book could change the world. Though, Mr. Sato would probably have something to say about that. The mere thought of his sexy teacher made Taylor a little hard.

But on the other hand…if he really could change the world with just a pen and a book…

With the thought of his teacher in his head, Taylor began to write in the book.

I HAVE A NICE, THICK, 9 INCH COCK.

Taylor sighed as the ink dried on the page. He looked at the clock, waiting for a minute to be over. He felt…nothing. Nothing seemed to be changing. He leaned back in his chair. It probably wasn’t going to work. Well, at least he had a new noteboo-

Taylor frowned. He felt…different. His crotch felt…no way. He groped himself, and his eyebrows shot up. There was no way…

He looked down his pants, and his jaw dropped. His cock…still flaccid, but damn…it was so much bigger. Involuntarily, he started to get harder. If he could really change reality like this…make his cock bigger…

But wait. Would other people realize that things were different?

Taylor thought for a bit. It was time to test the limits of the book.

* * *

Taylor woke up to the sound of someone texting him. He groaned, still in the clutches of sleep, pawing for his phone. He opened an eye blearily as he looked at the phone. He snapped awake when he realized who it was from.

With shaking fingers, he opened the message from Mr. Sato.

Mr. Sato sends pictures of himself in his slutty thongs to his student, Taylor, every morning before school.

Taylor’s jaw dropped, dick hardening. He couldn’t believe it. It was picture of Mr. Sato wearing nothing but a slutty yellow-and-black thong, presenting his asshole to the camera. Yesterday, he wrote that his teacher sent him pictures like this every morning before school.

Taylor quickly looked at his other messages, and realized that he now had Mr. Sato’s number saved. As Hiro. Was that his first name? Taylor never knew…yet…somehow, he did know.

His eyes widened as he realized that there was now a whole backlog of similar pictures. It was strange; on the one hand, he now had memories of finding out about Mr. Sato’s thong fetish, about getting him to send him pictures of him in a thong every morning. But he also had memories of lusting after his teacher who didn’t do that.

While Taylor was testing the power of the book, he first tried to change the past. He wrote about Hitler not gaining power in Nazi Germany. He checked the Internet to see if it worked. To his glee, he realized that it did, only to be crushed by the realization that someone else had risen to power instead. WWII still happened, Pearl Harbour, all that stuff, all happened.

Taylor figured that history wanted to happen, and that he could not change time itself. So he figured the same thing had happened when he wrote about his teacher sending him pics.

Maybe small things are okay, thought Taylor, wondering what else he could get away with changing.

* * *

“And so, with this passage, one could argue…”

Taylor could barely concentrate on class. His eyes were glued to Mr. Sato’s ass, which was definitely a bit bigger than it was yesterday. Not to mention, Mr. Sato seemed a lot more interested in bending over, especially around Taylor.

“Does he seem…different to you?” whispered Milo as Mr. Sato droned on.

Taylor kept his eyes on his teacher as he whispered back:

“Different how?”

Milo shrugged. It was more of a feeling than anything else. Mr. Sato was still dressed professionally, wearing his well-fitted (well…maybe a little tight) dress shirt and slacks. He was still weirdly clumsy, dropping a lot of things and bending over. He still played with his glasses as he talked about books. It was just…Milo frowned.

“I don’t know…” he confessed, “It’s just…I dunno, forget about it.”

Taylor made note of this as he kept his eyes on Mr. Sato. So people did notice changes. Lucky he kept them small.

The bell rang, and everyone rushed to get to the next class.

“Taylor, a moment!” called Mr. Sato. Milo gave rueful smile as he left.

“See you in math?”

“Math,” said Taylor.

As everyone left, Mr. Sato walked towards his desk, and Taylor followed. Was he imagining, or was Mr. Sato shaking his ass as he walked?

Mr. Sato will invite his student Taylor to his house on <date>, to talk about his grades.

“I’m going to need you to come over to my place tonight,” said Mr. Sato, bending over his desk to pick something up, “Your grades, while good, could use improvement. I really think you have great potential in English.”

As his teacher bent over, his shirt started to ride up, giving Taylor a glimpse of Mr. Sato’s back dimples, as well as the yellow and black thong riding up Mr. Sato’s crack. Taylor’s dick started to stiffen.

Mr. Sato likes it when people play with his ass.

“Okay, I’ll be there,” said Taylor casually, slapping his teacher’s ass. He felt it jiggle through the slacks, and Mr. Sato moaned.

Mr. Sato has a 7 inch cock.

Suddenly, Mr. Sato stood up, and adjusted his glasses. He looked around, making sure no one was looking. Taylor could see his teacher’s bulge growing. He smirked as he realized his changes were working.

“I don’t know what you are doing,” said Mr. Sato sharply, “But we do not have that kind of relationship.”

“Says the guy who sends pictures of his ass to me,” said Taylor cockily.

Mr. Sato ground his teeth.

“That is a completely different matter,” he whispered, “In which you guaranteed your absolute confidence—”

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone,” said Taylor, “I like seeing your ass too much to ruin this.”

“Good,” said Mr. Sato, “I want to meet tomorrow night, at 7.”

He walked over to the door, and opened it for Taylor.

“Sure thing, teach,” said Taylor.

As Taylor left, he slapped his teacher’s ass one more time.

He listened to his teacher moan as he shut the door behind him.

* * *

Taylor walked up to his teacher’s front door. The house was much like he expected, well kept garden, very clean. Professional-looking, much like the person who owned it. He knocked on the door.

Mr. Sato opened it a few minutes later, in only a towel and glasses. Taylor was glad to know that his changes had worked; Mr Sato was more toned in his body, a little more muscular, and completely hairless below the neck. His arms chest and abs looked like they were chiseled from marble, his arms and shoulders intimidating and hard.

But most of all, his legs. They were wrapped by the towel, yes, but that did not cover up their shape, the huge thigh muscles bursting under the fabric, calves toned and sleek. Taylor shook his head, snapping himself out of it. He needed to focus.

Mr. Sato looked surprised.

“Taylor,” he said, “What are you—”

“You said you wanted to see me?” said Taylor, “A meeting about my grades?”

Mr. Sato will forget about his session with Taylor, and answer the door in only a towel.

Mr. Sato stared blankly for a moment, then slapped his forehead.

“Right! That was today!” he said, “Sorry, so sorry, I forgot!”

“That’s okay, I can come ba—”

“No, no, nonsense, come in,” said Mr. Sato, opening the door wider, “We said today, we’ll do it today.”

Taylor nodded, and walked into his teacher’s house. He took off his shoes and left them on the shoe rack. Like the outside, the inside of Mr. Sato’s house was just was well organized.

“Just give me a moment, I’m about to take a shower,” said Mr. Sato, “Please, just er, wait here.”

Mr. Sato headed towards the bedroom.

The room was divided into two, a study, and a bedroom. Like the rest of the house, it seemed rather well-organised and economical. It The only thing that seemed a little excessive was the bed, which was a large, queen-sized four-poster. Through another door was the bathroom, where water was running already. He headed towards it, when he realised that Taylor had followed him.

“What are you doing here?”

“You said to wait here?” said Taylor innocently. Mr. Sato sighed, resigned. He supposed he could stay in the bedroom.

“Okay, just…stay here,” he said, shaking his head, leaving.

As soon as he was out of sight, Taylor walked over to Mr. Sato’s underwear drawer. He opened it, to find it full of sexy thongs, jockstraps, and tight bikini and boxer briefs. Taylor licked his lips.

When Mr. Sato came out of the shower, in only a towel again, hair wet, he saw Taylor with a yellow-and-black thong in his hand.

“Wear this,” he said.

Mr. Sato likes being told what to wear.

Mr. Sato sighed, but felt himself get a little stiff. He dropped his towel, and felt his student’s eyes on him. He could feel his dick getting slightly harder at that.

Mr. Sato likes showing off his body to his students.

He took the thong from Taylor, and sat down on the bed. He bent over, and put his legs through the holes. He got on his feet, still bent over, and began to pull up the thing slowly over his legs, the feeling of his legs going through the thin lines of fabric over his legs, before finally feeling his balls and cock fit firmly into the pouch. He sighed, pulling up the back between his crack, pressing against his hole. He loved the feeling of the fabric tightening between his cheeks. He glanced over at Taylor, who was starting to bulge in his pants too.

“Let’s get to work, shall we?” he said. Taylor’s head snapped up.

Mr. Sato let Taylor sit in his seat, while he stood behind his student. He put on his glasses, and started reading from a book out loud, and Taylor took notes.

Or so he thought.

Taylor was actually writing more commands and changes for his teacher in the new notebook. He grinned as he saw them starting to take effect.

Mr. Sato needs a big cock up his ass, otherwise it feels itchy and incomplete.

“So, in order to control the narrative…”

Mr. Sato pulled the back of his thong, digging it in deeper up his ass, making it jiggle a bit. He sighed. His ass was itchy. It felt…weird. He started pacing as he read aloud, trying to fill the feeling of emptiness in his ass. He could feel Taylor’s eyes on him as he waved his hips, making him a little harder, his bulge a bit bigger.

Mr. Sato finally came to a stop, leaning against the corner of his desk, the corner pushing against his asshole. He bit his lips, but kept reading, not completely satisfied.

Mr. Sato is a dirty bottom slut, and likes to be reminded of that.

“…with that in mind, how would you control the narrative?” asked Mr. Sato, still pushing his ass against the corner of the desk. He looked up at his student, who seemed to be in deep thought.

“I would…well, I would take control,” answered Taylor.

Mr. Sato sighed.

“The question is how.”

“By taking control of you,” said Taylor, looking into his teacher’s eyes.

Mr. Sato’s heart skipped a beat.

“Excuse me?”

Taylor stood up, and leaned into his teacher.

“I would take control of you,” said Taylor, “By making you into my dirty, little, slut.”

Mr. Sato felt his bulge grow, as Taylor passed a hand over it, then grabbed it softly.

“I’d make you suck my cock, then fill you with my cum,” said Taylor, “I’ll use you like the dirty, bottom bitch you are.”

Mr. Sato groaned, unable to move. He was still grinding his ass against the edge of the table, and his student’s dirty talk was making him harder and harder.

Mr. Sato likes being told what to do.

“Suck my dick, slut.”

Before Mr. Sato knew what was going on, he felt his knees give way. He undid his student’s pants, pulling out Taylor’s huge package. He stared at the 9 inch hard cock for a moment, before licking the entire shaft.

Mr. Sato is a pro at dick sucking, and loves it.

As Taylor sat back down again, Mr. Sato swirled his tongue around the head of the cock, before taking it down his throat. It stretched out his mouth, filling his mouth, his throat. He moaned as he sucked, and started to create a rhythm, taking it down the throat, then up, down, up, down up.

“Unnnnnhhhhh,” Taylor moaned, eyes rolling up, “Fuck, you’re a damn slut.”

Mr. Sato grew harder at that, and started sucking faster, harder.

Mr. Sato’s ass is self-lubricating.

Mr. Sato felt his ass get warmer, and wetter, starting to dampen his thong. He was getting hornier, harder, wetter, as he sucked his student’s thick, hard shaft. Taylor’s breath was coming faster now, as Mr. Sato took it deeper, faster, deeper, faster-

“Huuuuuuuuuuunnnggggggggggghh!!”

Taylor felt himself explode in the back of Mr. Sato’s throat. His eyes rolled to the back of his head as he emptied his load in his teacher’s mouth. He was panting, sweating, as he ordered his teacher:

“Swallow.”

Mr. Sato complied, the order making him harder still.

Taylor regained his breath, and opened his eyes. His cock was still hard.

Taylor can maintain an erection for as long as he wants. Taylor can produce as much cum as he wants, on will.

“Sit on it,” growled Taylor.

“Yes sir,” said Mr. Sato, as he stood up.

Mr. Sato put his arms around Taylor’s shoulders, and got up on the chair his student was sitting on. Taylor pushed aside the fabric of the thong covering his teacher’s asshole, as Mr. Sato lowered his wet, throbbing asshole onto his student’s thick cock.

Mr. Sato can only cum with a dick inside him.

“Oooooooooohhh!” Mr. Sato moaned as he felt Taylor’s head penetrate him. He lowered himself slowly, biting his lower lip, as he felt his ass stretch to accommodate his student’s hard rod. He started to drool a little as Taylor filled him up, eyes rolling to the back of his head when he had him completely up to his balls.

Taylor grinned at his teacher’s expression. He was still wearing glasses, which Taylor thought was hot. He loved the feeling of Mr. Sato around his cock. He loved the feeling of his teacher’s arms around his neck. He loved running his hands up his teacher’s smooth, hard thighs, around to grab his soft, fat, bubble butt.

SLAP!

Mr. Sato moaned.

“You like that?” Taylor growled, grinning, “You like it when I play with you ass?”

“Yessss…” Mr. Sato moaned.

“Fuck yourself on my dick,” Taylor ordered.

Mr. Sato began to push himself up and down on Taylor’s cock, ass jiggling as it rose and fell. He moaned as Taylor started thrusting, panting as he started going faster, harder, deeper.

SLAP!

“You like it when I fuck you?”

“Yes!”

Taylor grunted as his teacher bounced on him.

SLAP!

“So fucking tight around my hard dick,” Taylor panted, “How is such a fucking fat ass so tight, huh?”

“Uuuunnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhh!” was all Mr. Sato could say in response.

SLAP!

“Such a fat ass needs a big, hard cock, don’t you think?”

“Yes! Sir! Need! Big! Cock! Up! Ass!”

SLAP!

“You’re a slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes! Sir!”

“You’re a fat-assed slut, who likes to take my hard cock up your tight hole!”

“Yes! Sir! Love! Your! Cock!”

Taylor could feel his balls filling with cum again, his dick a steel rod of lust pounding against his teacher’s prostate. He slapped and grabbed his teacher’s fat ass, pressing it over and over again, over his thick, hard cock.

“You’re my slut! Mine, only!”

“Yes! Sir!”

Suddenly, Taylor kissed his teacher. Mr. Sato kissed him back, tasting his lips, his tongue his mouth. It was more than Taylor could take.

“Urrrhhhhhh!”

Having cum up his ass makes Mr. Sato cum.

With one final, ass jiggling SLAP, Taylor came in his teacher’s ass.

“HUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHUUH!!”

Mr. Sato’s eyes rolled to the back of his head, his toes curling in orgasm as he came in his thong. His mind went blank with bliss as he grinned stupidly, body shaking with pleasure.

Both student and teacher were panting and sweating as they sat in that chair.

* * *

Mr. Sato was on the walking machine in his home gym when the principal called him.

“Yes, sir?”

He listened as he walked, trying to maintain his air of professionalism on the phone. Of course, it was hard when he was only wearing short gym shorts that were pulled up inside his crack, and a mesh tank top.

Taylor was there, recording his teacher as he walked and talked. He made sure to capture the whole body working as a unit, the muscles ripping in the, arms, legs, and ass as Mr. Sato walked.

“You would like a verbal report on the tests?”

Taylor nodded, motioning for Mr. Sato to pull his pants down as he kept talking.

“Of course sir,” said Mr. Sato. Still walking, with one hand, Mr. Sato pushed down his pants to his knees, while the other kept his phone to his ear. He felt suddenly emptier as the fabric in his ass was taken out, and compensated by swaying his hips more as he walked.

“The class is doing rather well, I believe,”

Mr. Sato kept talking as he walked, and his student recorded his ass. He was so hard already, dick bobbing up and down with every step. His ass felt so empty, but he couldn’t take as beg steps as before, because of the shorts around his knees. He felt Taylor’s gaze shift from his ass and legs, as his student came into his line of sight with the camera.

“I am doing all I can to help my students,” said Mr. Sato, looking lustily into the camera.

“Thank you for your hard work,” said the principal, “It is good to know that there are still teachers dedicated to education and professionalism in this country.”

“Yes sir,” said Mr. Sato, dick getting harder as he put down the phone.

He looked at the computer monitor in front of him. He saw himself, walking on the treadmill with his pants around his knees, dick hard, on a private gay cam site, under the title “HUNKY ASIAN TEACHER GETS OFF ON BEING ORDERED AROUND BY HIS STUDENT”

Over a million viewers were watching, according to the counter. All of them were asking- no, ordering—Mr. Sato to take off his shirt.

“Give them what they want,” ordered Taylor, still recording.

Mr. Sato grinned.

“Anything for my favourite student.”

* * *

“Time starts…now.”

All the students turned over their papers, as Mr. Sato sat down at his desk. Taylor noticed that his teacher seemed a little uncomfortable, fidgeting a little in his seat. He smiled.

Milo had also noticed some small differences in the past week. For one, Mr. Sato had been calling Taylor back a lot more than usual. Well, not that that was weird. Mr. Sato had always called Taylor back a lot more than the other students. Something about trying to reach his potential, or something like that. Which made sense; Taylor was a good writer.

It was just that…well, it seemed to be more than usual lately. Milo didn’t really know why it felt like that though. The same way he felt that Mr. Sato was acting a bit weirder than normal too. He was always bending over near Taylor, once almost rubbing his ass in Taylor’s face. When he brought it up with Taylor and the other students, they just laughed. Mr. Sato always bent over, he always dropped things and stuff. He always wore slightly too-tight dress shirts. And yeah, that was true. Still, Milo just couldn’t shake the feeling…

Not to mention, Taylor was also being a little weird. They weren’t hanging out as much as they used to; he was always being tutored by Mr. Sato. It was a bit weird, but Milo could understand. He knew Taylor had a crush on his teacher, so he knew that he was going to take any opportunity to be close to him. He would do that with Mrs. Elison, if he could.

Milo shook his head. It didn’t matter anyway. Whatever was wrong with Mr. Sato didn’t concern him. And Taylor would start hanging out with him more once the holidays started, and he didn’t have to be tutored by his teacher. Besides, it was the middle of an exam. He needed to focus.

As his friend started to work on his paper, Taylor noticed Mr. Sato stand up. The teacher began to walk around the class, checking to see if anyone was cheating. As Mr. Sato reached him, Taylor reached into his pocket and pressed a button.

For a split second, Mr. Sato bit his lower lip, and his step wobbled. But he walked on, no one noticing the small slip in composure. Taylor grew hard as he pressed the button again, this time a little longer, as his teacher tried to keep his composure. Mr. Sato managed to make his rounds, and quickly get back to his seat, where he sat down. He fidgeted a bit more, then even more so as Taylor kept his finger on the button, but soon stopped as Taylor had to finish his exam.

The rest of the exam period passed by quickly, to those who were actually taking the exam. No one seemed to notice Mr. Sato’s small moments where he lost his composure.

“And time…is up!”

The bell rang at that moment too, signaling the end of class, and the school day. Milo grinned at Taylor.

“Finally,” he said, picking up his bag, “Mall?”

“I would,” said Taylor, “But I’m having my last tutoring with Mr. Sato like, right now.”

Milo smile fell for a moment, but he picked it up before Taylor could say anything.

“Ah, sure,” he said, “But we’re definitely on tomorrow?”

“Yep!” said Taylor, “Finally free from this hell.”

Milo smiled a genuine smile at that, and left with the other students.

Mr. Sato closed the door behind them.

“Pants, desk,” ordered Taylor, getting his phone out. As his teacher did as he ordered, he looked at the picture Mr. Sato sent him that morning.

He looked up to find his teacher bent over the desk, pushing his ass out, wearing a rainbow coloured thong. Taylor was a little disappointed that it wasn’t his favourite yellow-and-black one, but there was something sexy about his teacher wearing pride colours.

There was also something vibrating behind the fabric of the thong.

Slowly, Taylor removed the fabric covering his asshole, and pulled the vibrating butt plug out.

“Unnh!” moaned Mr. Sato.

“You’ve been really slutty all day, haven’t you?” said Taylor.

Mr. Sato nodded. He had been hard all day. Everyone had noticed his bulge, though they were all polite enough not to say anything about it. he had noticed that some of the female teachers and students eyes had lingered on it for a while, making him all the more harder.

“I guess you should be rewarded, for pretending to be so professional all day.”

“Yes, please,” croacked Mr. Sato.

Taylor unzipped himself, bringing out only his cock. He rubbed his 9 incher a little, and began to poke it at his teacher’s already wet hole.

“You want my cock, Mr. Sato?” Taylor growled, grinning, “You want my thick, hard, cock up your tight, fat, ass?”

“Yes, sir!” moaned Mr. Sato, loosening his tie.

With that, Taylor plunged his cock deep into his teacher.

“Ooooooooooooooooh!” groaned Mr. Sato, back arching. Taylor leaned forward, slapping a hand around Mr. Sato’s mouth. It was a bit of a stretch; Mr. Sato was a lot taller than Taylor.

“Quiet, slut,” Taylor growled, “You’ll call attention again.”

They had been fucking in Mr. Sato’s office a couple days ago, when Mr. Sato gave out a loud moan. It attracted the attention of the cleaning lady, who looked into the room to see what had been going on. Luckily, due to Mr. Sato’s size, he had been able to sit on Taylor’s cock, in his lap, and cover Taylor behind him as he shooed the cleaning lady away.

Taylor made sure to reward his teacher very well for his quick thinking after that. He gave Mr. Sato the ability for multiple orgasms, then let him experience half an hour of non-stop bliss on his thick cock. Taylor actually had to use the book to reinforce his teacher’s mind, so that it wouldn’t break under the constant pleasure.

The things he would do for love.

As Taylor slapped his teacher’s smooth, jiggling ass, fucking him, he grinned. With the power of the book, Taylor could do anything he wanted, be anything he wanted, and fuck anyone he wanted.

He wondered who he should use it on next.