The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This work of fiction bears no resemblence to anybody, living or dead. The mind control powers depicted exist only in fanstasy. The activities depicted should only be attempted by trained professionals ;—)

No copywrite implied or desired. Free licence granted. I write for my own gratification. If you enjoy or can make use of this, please do so. If you have any problems with the contents herein, please see your doctor, lawyer, or minister, because frankly, I don’t care and I don’t have time to deal with your insecurities. Constructive feedback is welcome.

Be reasonable. Keep this and similar filth out of the reach of minors. The real world is tough enough to figure out. If you can’t handle the responsibilities, maybe you don’t deserve the freedoms.

The Taking of Julia.

Chapter 3/10

—Julia’s First Public Orgasm

Julia beamed with a comfortable, happy feeling as she ran her errands. Once at home, she cooked a good meal for herself. Then she settled down to finish a paper due next Monday. Sitting still in a chair proved to be too distracting. The pressure on the enforcer kept her in a heightened state of sexual desire. Remembering that she thought clearer the other way she switched the enforcer to her mouth, pointing it down out of sight. Now she could think straight. Without feeling fatigue, without losing concentration, she finished the paper in two hours. She proof read it twice, and couldn’t believe how few errors she had made. With only several minor revisions, she spell checked it and was done. Julia instinctively knew that this keen ability to concentrate was a gift, a part of her new self.

After blasting through a pile of reading, she realized how late it was, and went to bed. A half an hour later she still wasn’t asleep. The enforcer in her mouth was keeping her alert. After returning it to her ass she masturbated herself to sleep.

Even though she woke up masturbating several times from furiously erotic lesbian dreams, Julia got up refreshed the next morning. She put in one of the three workout video tapes she been given by Slut. It was indeed an exercise tape containing twelve different half hour workouts. The exercises were all demonstrated by a naked, large chested, powerfully built woman who introduced herself as Tight Fuck. Always wearing an enforcer, the exercises she prescribed formed an excellent, aerobic, full body workout. The activities Tight Fuck led were geared toward making the participant a strong, flexable, and agile sex partner. There were lots of leg, hip, and back stretches. Torso and leg strengthening exercises seemed to go on forever. Cunt felt helplessly compelled to do each exercise to the fullest of her ability. She knew instinctivly that Sir had removed her free will in this matter, and she struggled to keep up.

A consistent component of nearly every exercise was an exaduraded hip thrusting motion used during copulation. Tight Fuck’s rythmic monologue was a constant obscene sexual prattle. She mostly talked about fucking Sir’s hard cock and how good it felt and it kept Cunt right on the edge of orgasm. She fantasized about having sex with Sir the entire half hour, and could feel a ghost version of him penetrating her. Several times she felt Sir come, His cock throbbing and squirting in her, taking her even closer to an orgasm. Judging by the occasional grunts from Tight Fuck, she too was feeling Sir’s phantom orgasms. At the end of this and each segment, Tight Fuck and Cunt lay back with lifted legs and masturbated for a few moments. Then, Tight Fuck looked right at the camera, right into Cunt’s eyes, she said “Yesss!” Tight Fuck squirmed in her own orgasm, but Cunt could not, because Sir had blocked her from getting herself off. She turned the tape off, horny and drenched in sweat. It occured to her that Tight Fuck had acheaved an orgasm by herself. Cunt wondered if Sir would ever let her satisfy herself.

She got up and showered and shaved thoroughly, spending extra time at the mirror doing her face. While eating a good breakfast, Julia reflected that she never used to eat breakfast. Sir must have included some life-style programming into her new Cunt personae.

It took some real concentration to “sit” still in classes. But Julia realized that with her new found ability to read and work independently, classes were less important.

That afternoon Julia cut through the Student Center on her way to the library. As she walked past the bookstore, she noticed someone she recognized inside. A beautiful woman her own age was wearing a miniskirt and a body stocking. Julia wrestled for a moment with the conflicting emotions. Intellectually she knew she had never met this woman. Yet she felt total familiarity with her, like they were high school buddies. Julia wanted to rush up and kiss her. She pressed her knees together, flexing her buns. The phallus between her legs started drawing the horniness right out of her. She watched from a distance as the Sister paid for her purchases, leaving the store.

Julia could not resist, and approached the stranger. “Hi, Sister.”

“Well, hello.” The woman smiled back and walked over, giving Julia a very indiscrete hug and a wet kiss on the lips. Even though it embarassed Julia to do so in public, her hand reached between the stranger’s legs and felt briefly. Then she smelled her fingers and grinned

The other woman was not brief at all. She held Julia close and her hand lingered in Julia’s crotch, probing and exploring. “What is your name, Sister?” she asked, finally giving her fingers a deep sniff.

“My name is Cunt.” Julia was proud.

The woman looked up and down Julia lewdly, examining her excellent body. “Well done, Sir.” she said absently. “My name is Whore. Do you have a few minutes? Could we talk?”

“Sure. Lets get some coffee.” Julia saw that this new Sister was not really as beautiful as she first thought. She had a large and bony frame. She wore a lot of makeup that made her seem pretty from a distance. On a Saturday night she could pass for a street hooker. ‘Interesting name Sir chose, Whore.’ she thought.

As the two walked down the hallway, Whore pulled Julia close and put her arm around her. This public display of lesbian affection was beginning to make Julia nervous.

“How long have you been one of us, Cunt?” Whore asked, emphasizing the name, pushing Julia’s buttons.

“Only since yesterday.”

“Have you met any of the others, yet, my sweet little Cunt?” You could cut the sexual overtones in her voice with a knife.

“Just Erica at the store.”

“Shit! That bitch always gets ‘em first” There was a mean tone that startled Julia. Whore’s hands wandered around Julia’s ribs, brushing against the lower edges of her boobs. “Well, Cunt, you and I are going to have some fun.”

“But I’ve got to get to the library.”

“Come on, Cunt. This won’t take long.” Whore found one of Julia’s nipples and gave it a pinch. “Besides, you can’t resist me, you horny, fuckable Cunt.”

Julia was shocked. This rude woman was feeling her up in public. She was right, though. A growing voice inside said, ‘Yes, I am horny and I want to fuck right now.’ Julia knew her blushing was only partly caused by embarrassment.

The two women were in the cafeteria, now. Whore still had her hands all over Julia. She wanted to run upstairs to find a private lounge, but Whore seemed in control of both her desires and actions. Julia could not resist doing exactly what Whore was telling her to do.

“Get in line at the espresso counter, Cunt.”

Julia’s free will had abandoned her. She complied with Whore’s instructions. Once in line, she leaned against the wall. Her legs were getting wobbly. Whore stood right behind her, rubbing her tits against Julia’s back. Julia could feel her hot breath in her ear. Whore reached between her own legs. Dipping two fingers into her self, she then rubbed her stinking female juices under Julia’s nose. Julia’s eyes opened wide at the odor and she curled her upper lip up, sniffed deep, and smiled. The musky odor of Whore’s pussy melted any fragment of self control she had left. Powerless to resist, she submitted totally to the domination being exerted over her.

Whore whispered, “I’ll bet your tight little CUNT is dripping wet. ... That’s it, Cunt, higher now.” She slipped her hand up Julia’s skirt and gripped the enforcer with her thumb and finger. She pushed the tip back and forth across Julia’s clit. “I think I’ll take you over to my place, CUNT, and I’ll handcuff your hot, horny body to my bed, CUNT. I’ll shove a big rubber dildo in your tight little CUNT, and I’ll rape your slimy, sloppy wet CUNT, over and over.”

The dirty talk got to her and at that moment Julia orgasmed. Dropping her books, she grabbed the counter and stiffened her body. She didn’t make any noise, but it was evident what was happening to her. After a bit, she relaxed her hold on the counter. She glanced about, and several other people in line were staring at her. But Whore was gone, no where to be seen. Humiliated, she gathered up her books and ran out of the cafeteria.

As her wits returned, she vowed that the next time she met Whore, she would get even. Julia realized that talking dirty to a Sister must work kind of like tickling. If you can suppress your own urges at first and take an aggresive lead early, you can take control of the situation. And once in control, she could probably make a Sister do anything she wanted.

The stinking film of Whore’s vaginal discharge was still clinging to Cunt’s upper lip. Cunt went into a restroom to clean up. She couldn’t bring herself to wash it off, though. Instead she looked up and down at herself, checking her hair and makeup. She sat on a toilet and rubbed herself between the legs, which induced a session with Sir’s imaginary cock. The lingering odor of Whore remained with her for the next hour, distracting her with sexy fantasies. She couldn’t shake the image of herself tied to a bed with Whore wearing a strap-on dildo screwing her relentlessly. Dispite her intellectual displeasure with what Whore had done to her, Julia curled her lip against her nose, sniffed deep, and smiled lewdly.