The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s claws

Chapter 14: The Turning Worm

Far Rockaway, New York

The soccer ball slammed against the chain link fence rattling it.

“Goal!” yelled Travis punching the air.

As soccer games went it wasn’t much, two teams of two, Nate and Trav versus Ali and Brock with a single goalkeeper guarding the space between two of the fence posts that separated the deserted car park from the tire reclamation yard.

It had the advantage of being free and having the slight chance of pissing off the yard’s owner in an entertaining way.

Josef glared in annoyance at Nate’s muscular, sweat glistening, shirtless back. It wasn’t Nate’s fault, It was his own sinful weakness. Father O’Hara would give him hard penances when he confessed his lustful thoughts and deeds on Wednesday. Father O’Hara had very definite views about his particular sin. He picked up the ball, rolling it back out.

When they’d arranged to play, two others, Marco and Akira, had been expected to turn up. Both were no-shows and that made the informal game much less fun.

* * *

Newark Airport

The wall mounted TV set bolted to a pillar in the passport check-in hall was showing a suitably grim President giving a eulogy for his good friend Governor Troy Masterson, murdered by a deranged fundamentalist Christian... apparently.

Cut to footage of a closed coffin draped in the New Orleans Rainbow flag, on a gun carriage hauled by leather strapped muscle men, their forearms bulging with effort. Silent crowds lined the route heads bowed.

You really a going to have to get some new pants, the leather boy look is fine for normal circumstances, but in New York it will mark us out for special attention. said the voice in Silver’s head, apparently unconcerned with his own funeral.

Sorry Master. I will see to it immediately. he thought in reply

Apologies are not needed, it was only a suggestion

Yes Master, first clothes shop we see then.

sigh!

Silver walked toward the security checkpoint. Officially the checkpoint was to prevent terrorism. As of two days ago it amounted to a border checkpoint between hostile powers. It remained to be seen if the security guards were loyal militia, Talonite thralls or Free-Wills just doing the job unaware of how their world had changed.

Basically there was at least a 60% chance that they’d find something odd about a well fit young guy in skin tight leather with a very large gem encrusted sword sticking out of a carry-on bag.

“Passport or identification card” said the customs official.

Silver handed over one of his business cards, black with a silver edge, the words

John Silver A.M.T.G. Apprentice Thief Accredited by The Thieves Guild

As Identity cards went it was totally inappropriate for a Free-Willed city. But Silver had total confidence that it would be accepted without question. Master had said it would be. Master was even now tampering with the custom dude’s thoughts.

“Thank you Mr Silver, have a nice day.”

He was Free-Willed, this may turn out easier than I thought. commented Master

The next obstacle was the security scanner...and the sword.

This guard will be trickier. I need you to be in physical contact with this guy. He’s got one of Talon’s spawn in his head, I have to put it to sleep and try to get the human host to do his own thinking.

Silver placed the bag containing the blade on the conveyor and turned quickly, deliberately catching his shoelace and falling against the guard.

He felt the back of his head tingle as Master did his stuff. It was intriguing how Master influenced people and he almost understood what it was he did... he wanted that secret. Master needed the best slaves he could get. learning Master’s mental skills would make him better slave.

Emotions flooded into him, feelings that weren’t his. It could only be the backwash from Master’s connection to the guard.

The security guard was terrified, feeling lost and without direction. It seemed that he was a lot more dependent upon his master than a normal slave.

Silver walked through the scanner picking up the ancient Sword of Justice and Mercy. The guard was left standing immobile, there was a stain growing on his pants either from fear of being un-mastered or because he no longer had orders to hold it in.

I can do nothing for him thought Master gloomily He has given himself utterly to the spawn. He’s more like a symbiont than an independent being right now. He’s content to wait for his spawn to do all the thinking.

How long will the spawn be inactive Master?

At least 15 minutes.

Silver slipped across the wide concourse as quickly as he could, there was no way for Master to fog all the minds there. Over to one side a heavily muscled cop was leading a young man away, he was struggling as if his life depended on it.

Looks like we have business here. Damn. I was hoping we’d slip through quietly

Yes Master.

* * *

Marco knew. He’d seen them take his girlfriend, put that worm thing in her mouth. Almost immediately she’d stopped struggling and pointed the two homeboys to where he was hiding. He’d run, escaping on the L train, the doors closing as they and Juanita arrived. They’d gotten his neighbors too, they’d been waiting with guns when he got back to the apartment block, tipped off somehow that he was a threat.

And so he’d run again, time to get the fuck out of New York he’d thought, Only “They” were here at the airport too, waiting for him. It was like the body snatcher film with that Nimoy guy, but for real. He’d not stood a chance, the massive security guard had gone from donut eating to taking him down and cuffing him without any hint of what was to come.

A meaty hand the size of a dinner plate pushed him toward a cleaner’s storeroom.

Inside, the room was an alienesque nightmare. He drew breath to scream like a woman, but the hand covered his mouth and nose, muffling everything but a “mmmph” sound.

“No noise now.” Ordered his captor “everything will be alright, wait and see”

The far side of the cleaners store was covered in wasp nest stuff, several women were hung from it seemingly wriggling with pleasure. Their flesh was inhabited. Maggots moving under the skin, and crawling on it. Occasionally one would drop into a collection tray below.

Along the other wall several naked men stood in a row, their heads bowed. Each seemed to have a leprosy of the penis. As he watched, the penis area dropped wetly away from one of them, revealing a sexless, hairless new crotch. The now genderless one seemed to awaken as if some process was complete.

“Madre Dios! No!” Gasped Marco, struggling with new desperation, biting the hand hard.

The door behind them slammed open a guy in leather holding a two handed sword stormed into the room.

“uh..You’re not having him, ok!” said the leather clad boy.

Oh come on Silver ...<you’re not having him ok?> we are really going to have to work on your heroic entrances said a sardonic voice from nowhere.

“Save him then” rasped Marko’s captor pushing him hard toward the collection tray squirming with life.

He couldn’t stop himself, off balance, his hands tied behind him. All he could do was stumble forward falling against the lip of a tray, flipping up its contents in a rain of maggots.

One of the maggots landed on his face and grabbed hold with pincer tipped protrusions; it was followed by another, then a third. He struggled to stand, to shake them off.

Across the room the black clad boy had felled his captor, and was now facing off against the neutered one.

One of the maggot things had found his nose and was crawling in, burrowing. Blood trickled down to into his mouth.

A simple tap with the sword, hardly a blow at all, was enough for the leather boy to drop the second enemy like a pole axed cow.

The maggot was in his brain now; he could feel it, a bee sting followed by a feeling of anticipation being pumped into him. The thought tasted alien at first as if its sender was inexperienced. Gradually the alien thought became more alien and then less, like a radio tuning into a signal. It was getting harder and harder to tell the anticipation thought from his own. Only the fact that he knew the thought had started out as alien allowed him to detect the difference.

Not me , please god not me. He thought desperately. Must warn that guy.

“There’s one in me! There’s one..” he gasped and then closed his mouth. There was no need to make a fuss after all. A host shouldn’t need to think. Just react when told. Trying to move for himself would cause untold pain, just going along quietly would be rewarded with an unending orgasm. That was the deal on offer as the spawn began to unfurl its delicate neural net inside his brain, stinging like a swarm of bees as it connected.

“Don’t worry. I’m on it.” assured the leather boy putting his hands on Marco’s head.

He tried to flinch away but it was a clumsy uncoordinated move. The thing in his head hadn’t quite learned his brain’s operating instructions yet. Marko was certain he could have dodged better had it been him originating it. It should let him do the moving and just get on with the thinking bit.

There was a weird sense of dislocation. He wriggled against the comforting warmth of surrounding flesh inserting a tendril into the optic nerve and vocal cords. That was wrong...horribly wrong!

easy! said a reassuring voice, the same invisible person he’d heard earlier.

“What?.. What’s wrong with me! What the fuck did you do?!”

Best I could I’m afraid. The spawn was already hijacking your brain. Left to itself it would have used reward/punishment to turn you into a happy host with hardly any personality at all. So I kinda ..umm swapped your persona for its. You’re a spawn now..and the evil little critter persona is learning to obey your every thought.

Marco hugged his brain tighter, like a young child with a comfort blanket.

You won’t need to worry about your passenger, every time you move, even blink, your old brain will get more and more addicted to serving you.

Marco took a step back shaking his head..or rather one of his tendrils was prodding the <shake head> nerve endings... it was all too much. Even as he commanded his host body to move he could sense the pleasure centres of its brain glowing under his caress. It felt good to be obeyed, sort of like a feedback loop.

The leather guy moved to the door and checked outside.

“So he’s like, one of those spawn things now?”

Yes Silver...and there’s one other piece of bad news he needs to know

“More bad news? Dios! There’s something worse than being turned hinto a squid theeng nesting in my own fucking brain?”

The spawn I swapped you into, its a neuter, it has no sex drive of its own, that will feed through into your old body too I’m afraid.

“You mean my cock’s gonna rot off don’t you. Damn that’s harsh”

you’re wired differently now. Try thinking about sex, see what happens

Marco obeyed. Forming an image of Juanita straddling him, naked stroking her breasts. It did nothing for him, she was just a person sat on his body.

Now think about making your host body do something

Again Marco did as he was told burrowing deeper into his cortex feeling the soft caress of cranial tissue about his body. His host shuddered in pleasure as it obeyed his commands, already getting accustomed to its role.

Suddenly he understood, he no longer needed anyone else, he was complete, symbiotic, he would guide his host body and it would keep him safe and warm, pleasure would flow between them without the need for any outside assistance.

“You were right. I think I’m getting the hang of this being a neuter sheet. Not so much a loss as I thought. Thank you for saving me hombre. But Listen New York, she’s overrun with these shitting spawn things. You better get the fuck away!”

“Nah we got to do some business there. Say! Master..this one could be useful. He’s like, one of them, they’d think he was on their side”

“No fucking way am I going back to that city.” said Marco forcefully, before the invisible guy could say anything for or against.

I can see that your mind is made up. We wont try to change your decision. I suggest you head to Washington. The President will want to hear your story

“Ok, whatever! Lets just get the fuck out of here.” replied Marco ordering his body to go toward the door.

Why didn’t you enslave him Master? Once he understands that you are to be loved and obeyed, he will be only to happy to help out thought Silver silently puzzled.

I can’t. Making him a slave would weaken his dominance over his host body. The original spawn mind might well have reasserted itself.

So he’s stuck like that? He’ll never know what it means to serve? asked Silver horrified for Marco’s tragedy

He doesn’t need it Silver. He’s going to have his tendrils full learning how to wear a human glove puppet. He was right about one thing.. its time you got us out of here, All that controlling has taken more out of me than I expected

Satisfied that no one was watching Silver quietly left the cleaner’s storeroom and headed down in to ground level in the elevator. The courtesy bus lounge below was a ghastly white afterthought of a room with a few hard bench seats and a scale model of the terminal shoved up against one wall.

His thieve’s instincts were instantly alert. Three identical guys had been leaning against the wall; when they had seen him, they had un-slouched as if his arrival meant something.

Master? he warned/asked

There was no reply.

“Hi. You from Lakeside?” Asked the first boy in a heavy New York accent, naming a suburb of New Orleans.

Silver hesitated and then nodded

“Good! Lets get the fuck out of here. I’m Cade, these are my bros Dace and Eddy”

“I’m Silver. In our Master’s name I greet you.”

A look of profound distress passed over Cade’s face.

“You’ve not heard then? Master was murdered yesterday.”

“I know. I was there. Don’t worry, before he died he authorized me to speak with his voice. You all can think of my words as being his. We really should be going, this place is crawling with spawn.”

Cade nodded, leading his brothers and Silver out toward the car park, dodging traffic to get to a pair of illegally parked 125cc motorbikes.

Silver hesitated. So many cars. Home had looked like this when he’d been young and free-willed, he’d not really thought about it, he was used to bicycle filled roads, the roaring river of heavy metal between him and the triplets was intimidating; Seizing his chance he dodged between a pair of yellow cabs.

“Sorry, I’m not used to all these damn cars. We all don’t have them back home.”

“Really? Weird” commented the second brother, (Dace?) tossing Silver a helmet.

“We only have the two bikes, Dace flunked his test” explained the third brother (Ed?)

“That wasn’t my fault” said his brother thumping Ed’s arm playfully.”

“How did you guys know where to find me?” asked Silver adjusting the helmet’s strap.

“Master Sean ordered us to assist you. Cade has a little mutant power... he can locate anyone”

“I guess growing up with a superpower must compensate for having to be free-willed”

“Almost. But its much better being super powered AND enslaved” grinned Cade.

Getting on the bike behind Cade, Silver snuggled close, happy to have a the boy in close physically contact after the roller coaster that the last 24 hours had been..a warm male back to lean on was just what the master ordered.

The two bikes roared out onto the Pulaski Skyway, their two stroke engines screaming.

I really must have a few words with the Instructor who passed these two fit to drive thought Master grimly good idea that <speak with my voice> thing by the way

Thank you Master.

* * *

Far Rockaway

Saxon felt a tightening in his head, a signal that the two hours of sleep his Master allowed had come to an end. It was time to resume The Task, with added urgency to make up for his body’s inability to go totally without rest.

Getting up off the floor he inspected the product of his labors. Fifteen latex suits stood in a line, each looking as if an invisible person occupied it. He concentrated on the pile of tires making it flow to form another suit.

Satisfied he walked the new suit over to where he stood and had it kneel in front of him. The rubber flowed again forming a cowl that mimicked human features. Its lips parted and gently began to suck on his cock.

This was the hard part, the part that took time and effort, in order to have some measure of self awareness the Rubberoids needed to be imbued with a shot of his Talon tainted cum. Even the most loyal slave, could produce only so much of the liquid in a single day.

Feeling himself nearing orgasm he had the Rubberoid sit back on its haunches, it’s expression manipulated to give the appearance of eager anticipation on its Frodo face. His black latex imbued cum splattered against its eyebrow and was quickly absorbed.

* * *

Awareness. A feeling of desperate hollowness. Creator in front of itself. Love for Creator. Movement. Standing next to others. Self-movement. Examining hand. Make hand self-move. Hand touching skin. Pleasure. Hand moves around exploring slight bulges on front surface. Hand touches tube approximately half way down front surface. Extreme pleasure. Continue first hand position, move second hand to touch frontal surface. Pleasure.

* * *

Saxon watched smiling as the Rubberoid began to explore its body. This one had had quite a large shot of cum and as a result was showing slightly above average awareness. It had already found its cock and its second hand would soon find its nipple.

The latex coating that Talon had used to seduce and enslave him tightened both in reward and punishment; reward for creating another Rubberoid and punishment for daydreaming. Swiftly he moved his attention to the next pile of tires and began shaping them.

* * *

Newark Airport

Marco watched the two motorbikes roar away from his position on the upper level of the terminal. The invisible one had known, he was certain. Oh he’d headed toward the boarding gate alright, but when he’d gotten close he sensed something about the check in staff. It was kind of like the way you can recognize exactly which member of your family has entered the room behind you without them having said anything. The check-in guys had been spawned just like he had.

A family was next in the queue and the security guard smiled broadly fussing over the children.

That had been the final straw. He couldn’t do much, but he owed it to his friends...if any were still themselves.. a warning at the least. And so he’d inserted a tendril into his brain’s motor cortex and ordered it to get him the fuck back to Far Rockaway.

* * *

Queens

Aftermath and Gavina, dressed in (very short skirted) nurses uniforms, stood next to a purloined ambulance, gazing out on a scene of devastation. It looked like the damage a crashing aircraft might have caused. A straight line of crushed houses leading toward the sea. Except that it hadn’t been any air crash.

“Damn! What a mess! Any idea what happened?” Gavina asked one of the firemen

“Shagnasty happened. The big fucker rampaged straight through here last night, we’re only now getting the survivors out of the wreckage. The’re laid out over there.”

“Injuries?”

“A few blunt force traumas, but mostly internal abdominal injuries..he.. You know... With that bloody great pole of his.” the fireman made a hole symbol with thumb and forefinger and then thrust the middle finger of his other hand through the hole in a gesture that could only mean buttfucking.

“We’d better get right to work then, Come on Nurse Gavina.”

“Yes Nurse Math”

Quickly they descended the rubble strewn embankment.

“It feels so good to be saving lives again.” said the ex-superhero

“Yes, especially when an injection of The Cure will cure them of their manhood as well as their wounds.” replied Gavina swabbing the buttock of the first man and examining the blood red serum S’he was about to inject next to the man’s bruised and blood stained sphincter.

“Wish it was that brute Shagnasty we were curing. I hope Mistress orders some of us to sort him out soon.”

“Slut! You just want to try out that monster cock of his.” teased Aftermath.

“Well it might be the only way. No needle is going to pierce skin that can bounce tank shells.”

“Got a point sister”

* * *

Far Rockaway. New york

Shagnasty raged! Hammering at the illusionary bars of his prison. He wanted to be out there fucking. His captor wasn’t going to keep him penned forever, sooner or later he would sleep and it would be party time again.

* * *