The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s claws

Chapter 15: The Returning Worm

Jamaica Bay, Long Island

With a flick of his tail, Ben shot through the water at speeds he had never expected were possible unaided. Playfully he rotated, spiraling down toward his quarry, a lovely little sea snake. He had no idea precisely which species the handsome male was, not that it made any difference, the 8″ long little green dude was a real hotty.

Gently he wrapped his fingers around the serpent, using his other hand to weave a pattern that he instinctively knew would hypnotize the creature in the same way that Ss’mn had done to him with his dancing.

The serpent went limp, happy to submit.

His lungs twinged, glancing at his watch he noted with surprise that he’d been down for nearly a quarter of an hour. Holding the serpent protectively close he swept upward again breaking the surface and inhaling the clean sea air.

Ss’mn surfaced a few metres away. Always close at hand as his lover learned the ways of the deep.

“Ss’mn! Look what I’ve got, isssn’t he beautiful!”

“Yess he will make a fine Sson for you.”

“You mean?”

“Yess. I was born from one such ass thiss.”

It hadn’t occurred to Ben before, but suddenly the desire to be a parent was irresistible. Taking his finger he stroked the enthralled serpent’s head until he felt it cumming, shooting its tiny load against the palm of his hand.

It’ss going to be better than you can posssibly imagine little one” he whispered swallowing his soon to be son in the special way. A warm knot of pleasure moved very slowly toward his tail as his womb began work on upgrading the tiny reptile.

The loud vibration of a propeller propagated through the water, it was time to get out of sight.

The Two Naga dived holding hands as they descended

* * *

Jamaica Bay Beach

Akira slowly lowered his binoculars. He’d first seen the creatures yesterday, sporting in the bay. This was far more important than playing soccer with the guys, so he’d returned with better equipment. As a wanabee marine biologist, the discovery of a new species literally on his doorstep, would gain his family much respect.

Absentmindedly he slipped a hand up into his shirt. For the last day or two his nipples had been swollen and sensitive, giving them a tweak felt nice.

He’d heard about the campus cop who’d been allergic to water and seen the taped off area. For a while he switched to drinking cans instead. Later that day, having run out of change, he’d drunk from the restroom faucet, it had tasted bad so he’d spit out the water. By the 7pm lesson he’d been feeling dehydrated, others were using the water coolers without harm, so he’d run himself a several cupfuls.

* * *

Inside Akira’s head

The boy had not yet made a connection between the water and the pleasantly erotic growth of breast tissue...and that suited hir just fine. He needed to drink quite a few more pints of hir water before his metabolism tipped over into full hermaphrodism.

For now it was sufficient that he knew at the subconscious level to touch his nipple when he saw something that S’he might be interested in.

The boy was right the snake-boy creatures in the bay were something new. S’he wasn’t sure whether to approve or not. If this was another new species then S’he should feel a sisterly comradeship...but then again they could be linked to the worm things that had taken control of the cops.

It would be important to keep an eye on this and for that the boy’s mind would need adjusting, just a few caretaking issues really.

S’he swiftly added a fascination with the snake-boys and the desire to play with himself as he watched them, an increased thirst for the university’s chilled water, a bit of grudging respect for The Sisterhood and as a reward, a compulsion to experiment with make-up.

* * *

Akira moved his hand away from his nipple to pick up the binoculars breaking the mental link, completely unaware that The Mistress had ever been in his brain rearranging the furniture.

He glanced over his shoulder to where areas of Queens were still burning. He wasn’t too clear on why the transgendered were rioting but he had to give the bitches some respect for the effectiveness of their anti-menswear campaign. He’d seen the burning of Suits-You and Tie-Rack on TV last night.

* * *

Far Rockaway

The football soared high overhead, clearing the first wall of tire stacks, clipping the second and bouncing energetically toward the centre of the reclamation yard.

“What the fuck was that??”

“So I mis-hit it, sue me!”

“Aww crap man, now we gotta find the damn ball”

Travis shrugged and turned toward the fence, placing a toe through one of the chain links he boosted himself up.

“Are you pussies going to stand there whining or are you helping me find the fucking ball?”

* * *

Something slammed hard against the tin roof, once, twice and then thudded onto the ground.

Saxon was instantly alert. Master Talon’s plans could not be delayed, interference would not be tolerated by him or his Master.

Gathering a few layers of rubber to bulk himself up he walked outside looking around for the problem. The cause of the sound was obvious; a soccer ball still rocking slightly from its flight. That would mean several relatively fit young guys ... or girls... Would soon be too close to The Task. What little he knew of his master’s agenda made him suspect he’d have a use for some fresh bodies.

Gesturing at one of the tires he liquified it and caused it to flow so that it looked as if the ball had come to rest in some black engine oil.

Retreating to the shadows he concentrated in the special way that would atract his master’s attention.

What? came Talon’s impatient response.

Saxon replayed events in his mind so that Talon could understand.

I come. Capture them and keep them restrained until I get there. You may play with them until I arrive. came the telepathic reply.

For reasons Saxon was unworthy to comprehend, Talon seemed to be in an uncharacteristically good mood today. Whether that was good news or bad for the soccer players remained to be seen.

* * *

Travis turned the corner and stopped dead not fully comprehending what was stood in front of him.

It seemed to be a row of skin tight rubber skuba suits, looking as if they’d been formed around exceptionally well built shop dummies.

The odd thing, the thing that caused him to hesitate was the fact that they were all anatomically correct, the cock and balls sculpted in exact detail. He walked closer examining the nearest suit’s crotch. It was almost like a work of art, the rubber crotch was hairless obviously but looking close there was a slight roughness as if it were a shaved stubble.

Perhaps it was some bizarre art exhibit disposed of here after a time on display at MoMA or the Gugganheim.

* * *

It had been standing still. Not because Creator had ordered it, but because there was so much to feel. Grains of windblown sand brushing against its surface distracting it from the emptiness.

Warmth! Life touching one of the two pleasure points on its front surface. It was what it hungered for, surrounding; it would end the emptiness. It did so without hesitation.

* * *

Travis poked at the fake rubber nipple. He’d been wrong...not an art exhibit. These were the costumes from that Batman & Robin movie, but without the cowl or mask; probably worth megabucks to a collector!

His finger disappeared into the surface up to the first joint. The shop dummy this thing was hung from was obviously not solid, probably a wire frame.

He tried to pull his finger out but found that he couldn’t. He put the flat of his other hand on the other pectoral to give leverage... and that was a mistake. His other hand sank in up to the wrist.

“Shit! Guys! Help me!” he yelled tugging at his trapped hand.

The scuba suit took a step forward its fabric encasing him up to each elbow. It felt surprisingly pleasant despite his fear. It pressed its fake erection against him, its arms wrapping around to grab his arse and squeeze his buttocks apart rubbing its torso against his T-shirt covered chest.

It was arousing. He wasn’t gay, he wasn’t into rubber or bondage, but the brush of the cock next to his and the close body contact were undeniably erotic.

His hands, still covered in rubber, emerged from the back of the suit and clasped its butt. ..Except that he’d had no intention of clutching the suit’s butt, his hands had just curved around and found those taught cheeks all by themselves.

The suit managed to get his T-shirt to ride up somehow, six tingly cold rubberized abdominal bulges touched his own, matching him hard won muscle for hard won muscle.

The suit bent at the knees, for a moment he thought it was going to go down on him. But then he remembered that the..the..thing had no head, it ended in an empty neck line. It wasn’t going down on him, it was using its pecs and nipples to push his T-shirt up further so that it formed a taught band of rolled up material stretched between his armpits.

He was in contact now from crotch to nipples, and it felt fine, really fine. He had a proper erection now, straining to be free and touching the suit’s hairless black one from root to tip.

There was pressure, a kind of flowing that expanded outward from his chest and arms and finishing in the small of his back. He blinked. The suit was gone.

He looked around wondering where it was and then looked at his hands and arms. Black and shiny all the way up under his T-shirt and below his 3/4 length pants, black and shiny legs right the way into his sockless trainers.

It didn’t feel like he was wearing anything at all on his arms, he could feel the sea breeze below the edge of his shirtsleeve. He checked his tackle.. Still there, but now glistening black without any sign of his trimmed pubes.

He’d read comic books when he was younger, mainly DC but enough Marvel to have heard of the Venom symbiont, a creature that took over people’s bodies and turned them evil...was this for real? Had the comic writers been featuring a real creature? It was possible. He himself had seen the climactic battle a year ago at JFK airport between Glowboy and Shagnasty.

“Trav?” a nearly shouted whisper came from around the corner of the nearest tire stack.

Suddenly the symbiont costume retracted leaving his thighs and arms white and naked. All that rubber couldn’t just vanish, it had just shifted around to his butt crack. Something nudged at his sphincter, questing, exploring, penetrating.

No. No. No. NoNoNo. Ahh. Oh!

To his surprise it wasn’t nearly as terrible a thing as he’d been taught. Filling, stretching, and after he’d relaxed no pain at all. In fact he felt surprisingly calm about the whole thing, almost emotionless.

He’d have to reassure Brock, it wouldn’t do for him to find the other suits, they weren’t intended for just anyone.

He jogged around the corner, a little awkward at first but he soon got used to how the cock shaped mass in his butthole moved with each stride.

“Shit Trav! I thought the Yard guy had got you” explained Brock walking over

“He did” Travis replied

He put a hand on each of Brock’s broad shoulders and watched as his symbiont flowed down forming a cock-ring like band around his friends neck. A choker..literally.

“Trav??” gasped Brock clutching at the tightening band.

“I don’t know why I did that Brock.” said Travis conversationally, not moving to aid his friend in any way.

“You’re making a mistake” it was barely audible, Brock was collapsing to his knees now, his eyes bulging.

“I’m sure I ought to be helping you, but I can’t seem to work up any enthusiasm for it” said Travis told his nearly unconscious friend, as if he were discussing not doing the hoovering or not visiting his great aunt.

Travis stood still. The skuba suit/batman costume/symbiont was doing strange and interesting things to his butt and cock. Tightening, rippling upward, tightening again.

* * *

It felt complete, it felt full of warm-life. Contentment. Lifeforce! The warm-life was leaking a dribble of lfeforce liquid into the part of it that gave it pleasure to touch.

More lifeforce could be squeezed out of the warm-life tube that filled its pleasure surface/tube.

The squeezing worked better than it expected, a flood of lifeforce fluid gushed from the warm-

life’s tube.

Its awareness took a quantum leap forward as it absorbed the gift. If it could make the warm-life give more lifeforce fluid it would be more clever. It deduced..the first deduction it had ever made. It set to work on recreating the stimuli that had caused the warm-life’s reaction.

Even as it did this It had the warm-life pick up the other warm-life and bring it to Creator. This particular act was not Its own, merely something that happened utilizing Its body as a mechanism.

* * *

Nate and Ali never stood a chance. Something like a large helium weather balloon bounced down the canyon between tire stacks, landing on them, covering them, pinning down and smothering.

Saxon giggled. He’d gotten the idea from for the spheres from an old Brit TV show, The Prisoner. The thought of being captured by a growling latex globe that detained its victims by wrapping them in its surface was Sooo erotic. If his cum wasn’t needed to feed the Rubberoids he’d have jacked off over the two immobilized boys.

* * *

Josef found the ball, it was in a puddle of oil.

He reached for it and then hesitated, a fragment of memory, Not entirely his.

A fight, two titans struggling, throwing cars at each other, one black as night, the other hairy and horny. Puddles like this one morphing into things that did the black one’s bidding.

Picking up a stick he crouched and prodded the puddle. It moved sluggishly unsure whether to attack or not.

“Well, well, Rubber Man. Looks like I was right to check out the yards” he murmured. Had anyone asked, Josef would have denied saying any such thing and in some ways it was true.. He hadn’t.

Suddenly loosing interest in the puddle Josef dropped the stick and reached forward to pick up the lost ball.

The puddle was no longer confused. The trigger conditions were met and it flowed to embrace and subdue its victim.

* * *

Marko ordered his host body to pick up the jacket from the goalpost pile. It was Brock’s. The others had come here to play soccer as Josef had suggested. They weren’t here, that was bad; that Brock had left his prized jacket was even worse.

A muffled noise from the other side of the fence attracted his attention. Perhaps there was still hope. Tweaking a few tendrils he set about getting his host body to climb the fence.

* * *

Josef felt awareness return, finding himself held spread eagled against a wall. Brock, Nate and Ali were next to him, all held secure.

Trav stood nearby looking into space, an oddly distracted look on his face. His pants seemed to be squirming as if there was a small animal down there.

A shadow blocked the light in the doorway, soon followed by another. He recognized the first, it was Latex Lad, Rubber Man’s teen sidekick. The second appeared to be a scientist judging by his white coat.

“As you can see Master, this Rubberoid has complete control of its human. It has fed on his cum three times and is beginning to train him in obedience. Not as effective as your own true spawn of course, but effective.”

As Josef watched a black coating flowed down Trav’s arms and legs encasing him fully. After a moment’s hesitation he removed his T-shirt and pants. Standing straight, black body and cock glowing with reflected light as if he were made of highly polished ebony.

“As ordered, the rest are... intact. For your pleasure.”

“Well done, Saxon. I see that you have adapted well to servitude”

“Thank You Master!”

“What is this fuckin shit? Let us the fuck out of here!” yelled Nate. Struggling in his bonds.

“This one has spirit, a bit of fire, I like that.”

“What...what are you going to do to us?” asked Ali sounding terrified.

“You’re my entertainment boy. I have just destroyed the only opponent that had even an outside chance of stopping my mastery. ...and so I can take time to relax, you will help me celebrate my victory.”

“I Ain’t doin nutthin’ fo’ you muvfucker”

“Of course you will dear boy. Soon you will be begging for my touch, fighting off your friends to be first to lick my cock”

“One sick homo muvfucker!”

“Your three friends are keeping quiet, they think if they let you do all the insults they will have it easier. They’re wrong of course. You see, I’m an equal opportunities muvfucker.” said the mad scientist grasping Ali’s jaw and turning his head from side to side inspecting.

Josef noted with a start that the mad scientist had nothing on under his white coat. This was bad, all this sinfulness, it could only cause trouble.

The Latex Lad walked forward and took the scientist’s white coat, revealing an unimpressive physique. Josef was relieved at least there was nothing there to have sinful thoughts about.

“Normally I’d just inject you with a mutagen of one sort or another, perhaps turn you into a sexy little drone or an armored warrior. But I’m in a good mood and haven’t practiced my other skills in some time. One should always indulge ones hobbies.”

Josef blinked and looked away and back, when he wasn’t looking directly at the naked scientist he wasn’t the same person at all. Leathery wings, massive physique and a penis of terrible length and beauty.

“Show them what you really look like hellspawn” said Josef.

“Yes, You deserve to see what it is you’re going to worship”

Nate saw what Josef had. A warm stream trickled down his leg as the creature shed its disguise. It was larger than a man, muscular, winged and with a cock as long as his arm.

“I intend to hypnotize you, reshape your minds until you are gay, submissive and totally mine.” he pointed at Nate “This one for instance has the mental shields of a hamster, all I need do is whisper two words and he’s mine.”

Nate pressed himself back against the wall terrified. The creature leaned close and whispered two words “Talon Dominus”

Latex lad gestured and the wall released Nate onto the floor. Josef watched as Nate seemed to convulse once as if in ecstasy and began chanting “Talon Dominus! Talon Dominus!”

Josef felt sad for Nate as his friend gave himself to sin, quickly sliding across the floor to lick at the Hellspawn’s toes.

Meanwhile the creature had pulled back flexing its magnificently muscled Torso as if shaking off the cramp of being squeezed into a human form. It was turning on Ali now, stepping over its worshiper

“You will need a little venom to get you into a sufficiently receptive state.”

A long claw drew a bloody line from just below Ali’s adams apple all the way to his crotch. The wound healed almost as quickly as it formed. By the time the claw had reached Ali’s cock the wound had healed from his adam’s apple as far as his pecs.

Ali’s back arched as the venom took effect, his cock springing out at almost a sixty degree angle, engorged, its veins struggling contain the amount of blood pumping through it.

“Fuck! I’m gonna explode! oh fuck! Make it stop! Make me cum!”

“Agony isn’t it. The need to ejaculate so bad, knowing that the slightest touch, by anyone, will make you cum..only to be restrained so that you can’t even do yourself. I think I’ll just leave you to simmer for a while.”

Ali wriggled trying to get his cock to slap against his own leg in hopes of relief.

The creature hesitated looking at Josef , a stare that became more intense. “Ah this makes it more interesting. Did you boys know that your pal here is genetically gay, might even have a little mutant power that he’s been keeping hidden. Do you boy?”

Ali looked at Josef with surprise. Jos was the straightest acting most uptight Christian he knew. But there was something about the way the creature spoke that made him believe. It was the same tone of certainty he’d used when telling Nate how easy he would be to conquer.

Josef looked panicked for the first time. “You can’t make me. I won’t! Its not right sodomy is an abomination to the Lord”

It seemed to Ali that Josef wasn’t speaking to the mighty winged creature but to someone else.

The creature grasped Josef’s cock tightly and squeezed

“That feels good doesn’t it. Just like that last butt you speared over in Queens last night”

“Don’t do it...YOU WOULDN’T LIKE ME WHEN I’M HORNY” Josef’s voice deepened gaining a terrible rumbling bass. It wasn’t just his voice, his entire body seemed to gain mass, coarse bear hair wriggling out of the boy’s skin; the transformation was accompanied by the sound of ripping fabric as T-shirt and pants gave up the battle to constrain the body they covered.

Ali knew that voice. He’d heard it on several TV broadcasts. Josef, his buddy had a secret all right, and it was a doozy! He was really a notorious supervillain, the massively muscular rapist Shagnasty.

And if Shagnasty was about to rampage, there was a very slim chance, a glimmer of hope that he wouldn’t be joining Nate and Trav as the creature’s slave.

* * *

Saxon knew that voice. Master was in terrible danger. Quickly he pulled rubber from the environment bulking himself up. His only hope was to get the sex-crazed behemoth focused on him first.

“Shagnasty!”

The massive humanoid effortlessly yanked himself free of the rubber restraints and backhanded Talon out of his way.

Seven foot tall with biceps the width of a child’s torso, he was like some hulking cartoon version of a muscle builder. His trade mark 18″ long, 2″ diameter cock already having punched a hole through Josef’s pants, pants that were now little more than strips of fabric draped around his balls.

It was good to be free of that pussy Josef’s evangelic celibacy again. he recognized Latex Lad instantly and lunged for him. The winged dweeb could wait his turn. It was payback time first. Latex Lad’s shiny little tush was about to pay the price for his part in ending a previous fuck-a-

thon.

A backhand slap was met by a muscular rubber hand grabbing his wrist. His own hand blocked the counterstrike leaving them in a wrestler’s trial of strength, lust filled flesh versus the rubber slave’s armour.

“Gonna fuckya till you beg condom boy! Nobody defies Shagnasty!”

To his surprise, Latex Lad suddenly gave up the trial of strength letting himself get turned about, his feet kicked wide. Shagnasty had already pushed his knobhead past the gloryhole before it occurred to him that this submissiveness was odd. Perhaps he likes it he reasoned and pushed the first six inches in anyway.

Hands grasped his wrists pulling them up behind him so that he found himself pinned in the exact same position he’d used on Latex Lad...with the slight difference that his cock still had a third of its length buried in fuck heaven.

He’d obviously made a mistake not fucking the scaly dweeb first..and damn he was strong. Veins stood out on his hairy arms as he tried to flex his way out of the arm-lock, too his surprise his arms only moved by an inch before coming to a halt.

“Get off! I’ve not finished with condom boy yet” he growled

Something hard and fiery pushed at his butt, His eyes widened. How was this possible! He was The Shagnasty! The ultimate top, invincible and stronger than anyone, he was always the fucker, never the fuckee!

“Ahh you begin to suspect! Your position as Alpha-male is challenged. I’m going to take your cherry Shagnasty, and when I do you will realize that I am your Master.”

“Ain’t no way!”

“You can already feel it, you know its true. All it will take is one little orgasm whilst you’re impaled and its a willing bottom you’ll be..for eternity”

Shagnasty tried again to free himself, this was not at all what he’d had planned for after freeing himself from his wimpy Josef persona. The fiery cockhead squeezed itself in and his butt snapped tight around its marginally thinner neck.

“Travis, Nathan see to Josef’s nipples. You don’t mind me calling you Josef, do you? A bottom doesn’t deserve a top-name. Yes thats it, struggle, wiggle that little tush, you know it only gets me further in.” taunted the winged creature

Shagnasty raged, his face darkening to near purple. Usually he saved his berzerker fury for the finale, a last lust filled orgy before exhaustion or some interfering super-twink forced him back into Josef’s head. This was different, this was desperation. Josef’s bum chums were obediently chowing down on his nips and there was nothing..No thing.. that he could do to swat them away.

A long long tongue licked at his ear and he heard the whisper “You already know the words Josef, you heard me tell Nathan, and at the end of the day we both know that if he has the mental shields of a hamster, yours are those of a particularly stupid earthworm”

Shagnasty felt the one certainty in his life ripped away. Instead of struggling to restrain him, forcing him back into celibate confinement, he could feel Josef give in and begin gleefully repeating the words.

It wounded him, the stupid little shit had refused to be a part of the finest macho fuck obsessed persona on the planet and now here he was giving them both away to Talon...Talon Dominus?

Josef finally understood. The years of fighting against his natural urges, bottling them up until they formed their own identity and physique, that was finished; he thought with one mind now, and it was a submissive mind eager to experience sex as it was meant to be.

He relaxed, wriggling his butt back and forth, penetrated, penetrating nipples tweaked and Master’s tongue licking at his ears. Talon was indeed truely Dominus. And it was well past time that he acknowledged it.

“Talon Dominus! Talon Dominus!” each repetition made it better, confirming how right everything was.

Talon viciously shoved his cock in to the hilt. Finally he’d found a human capable of taking it all without his having to worry about it dying of internal bleeding. This Shagnasty was magnificently robust and that was before he added any biological upgrades..oh the possibilities.

Even as he thrust into his new slave, his testes were busy adding the required improvements to the sperm that would soon be tasked with upgrading the hulking mutant.

* * *

Marco watched with terror and awe. He’d known what he was looking at instantly. It had sent a chill through him and he’d hugged his brain tightly. The winged one was an adult, fertile and potent.

If this one noticed him, gave him an order, he knew he’d have no choice but to obey, submission to an adult was instinctive in a young spawn. It didn’t matter that he thought of himself as human, in the end his body was spawn and had a spawn’s reactions.

The only chance he had was to break Brock and Ali loose while the adult was busy pleasuring himself.

It proved to be incredibly easy, the adult was entirely focused on the mutant muscle boy. A few quick slashes with a kitchen knife he’d picked up along the way were all it took.

He and Brock were ready to go, but were forced to hesitate for vital seconds. Ali wanted release from the viagra like venom and was masturbating furiously, his danger completely forgotten. He signaled for Brock to grab the boy’s arm and drag him the fuck out.

They stopped running at the fence with its long forgotten piles of clothing.

“I can’t cum” Gasped Ali pistoning his fist up and down his swollen penis.

“Get over it. Its only a hard on. You have to get out of this city. You saw what was back there, that thing already controls the police and the airports.” said Marco, no longer having such a direct link to a penis he was finding it difficult to comprehend the extent of Ali’s problem.

“Its no good! I can’t. Don’t you understand? I need to cum, it’s desperate.” Ali was beginning to back away “I need it so bad, He’s the only one that can help me now”

Before Marco could stop him Ali had turned and bolted back toward his doom.

“Crap! He’s gonna warn them. We have to go now!”

Without warning Brock hit his jaw with a metal pipe that he’d picked up whilst Marco’s back had been turned. It had hurt his host body, he could understood its pain even though he no longer needed to share it. Like some sort of terminator he ignored the blow and had his host body look directly at his assailant.

“Why?”

“Remember that new Job I got last week? It was at a stripclub in Greenwich. Master likes strippers, especially ones who can seduce new slaves for him. He tattooed me himself.” explained Brock taking off his shirt to reveal tattoos like tiger stripes.

“You are aware of Master and are escaping to warn others. I have very specific orders about such disobedience.” replied Brock taking a swipe with his metal tube.

Marko’s eyes widened in shock looking above and behind Brock.

“I’m not falling for that old trick” growled the tiger striped stripper wielding his pipe.

“No one ever doesss” came a sibilant voice behind him.

Brock whirled around but it was too late, snake coils were already looping around his legs constricting.

“He may be a slave but he’s still my friend. I won’t let you eat him.” warned Marko ordering his host to draw the knife from his belt.

“Eat?, isss Ss’mn a cannibal? no he iss not.” wispered the half man half serpent sounding offended “Thiss one will mearly sssuffer a little sssleep, lack of oxssygen”

Marko relaxed his guard slightly “Its not safe here. I don’t know what the fuck you are but if you’re fighting on my side we’re seriously outnumbered here, there’s more like him, all better armed than this one.”

“Sso noted. Let uss go then. I sssugessst that we sswim for it”

* * *

Akira took a long swig from his water filled canteen. His binoculars scanned the horizon. Briefly he had a flying humanoid in his sights, but swiftly moved on. It was the snake boys he was interested in.

There! On a spit of sand in the channel; His hand moved automatically to his nipple.

His nipples had swollen quite a bit in during the course of the day; he was deliberately avoiding thinking of the swellings as breasts.

* * *

Ben watched lovingly as his son, little Ss’en, hugged his thumb and wrapped

his tail around his wrist. Ben offered him a small whitebait which the child grabbed in doll sized hand and put straight in his mouth, learning to use his hands instead of just lunging with his mouth, what a clever child.

“Pa!”

“Hey Ss’mn! He spoke! Good boy Ss’en” Ben whispered at top volume to his mate who was fast approaching with a human trailing behind.

Ss’en smiled up at his father, with a look of utter love. Using these new grasping limbs and immitating the sounds father made, were getting approval. His rapidly expanding mind liked being approved of.

* * *

Inside Akira’s head

S’he watched the scene of domestic love. Finally S’he was certain, these gentle creatures were not a threat. It was time to divert Akira toward more fundamental duties and edge him toward acceptance of what he was becoming.

* * *

Akira put the binoculars aside and cupped his breasts in both hands. Letting himself discover their soft weight. He wondered where he might get a training bra without looking a complete fool.