The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s claws

Chapter 16: The Rainbow Bleeding

Nassau Street, New York

Taylor and Cameron glared at Yaoi, Morgana and Rex. The three slaves were watching CNN coverage of the funeral... Again.

“I met him you know” sobbed Morgana, “He was really masterful”

“It’s terrible, we’ve only just been enslaved and now he’s gone. Taken from us before we could even obey a order single.” replied Rex handing Morgana a paper tissue, which was immediately used to blow a nose and wipe running mascara.

“Well there’s still Master Sean, but it’s not the same somehow.”

“I don’t believe it was any fundy Christian killed him either. I bet it was really one of Talon’s thralls, he doesn’t tolerate rivals, not for an instant.” advised Yaoi with the knowledge of one who had until recently counted himself loyal to the resurrected sorcerer.

“Did you meet Master Sean too Morgana? Do you think he will be a wise master?”

“Oh for heavens sake! Get over it! The city is coming apart and all you can think about is bloody Troy Masterson. He’s dead. Its time to move on.”

“You are so cruel !” sobbed Morgana, his fellow slaves snuggling close making comforting noises.

‘Honestly!”

A mist flowed under the apartment door and reshaped itself into Paul’s perfectly proportioned and naked physique.

“We’re still clear. Looks like Talon’s no longer focusing on us.” Paul glanced at the couch and the three distraught slaves. “Still in mourning?”

“Can’t seem to snap them out of it” grumbled Cameron and Taylor in their customary harmony.

“I think I have a plan for that.” replied Paul turning to speak to the others. “Guys. Guys! Listen up. I know your feeling down about losing your old Master; but you’ve got to realize, he always wanted his boys to be happy.”

The three tear stained faces nodded cautiously.

“What you need to do is have a farewell party... Not a stuffy wake, but something more in keeping with the man” he added as frowns began to form. “What’s the one thing your Master enjoyed more than anything else?”

The puzzled frowns were quite deep now.

“Sex, that’s what. What I suggest is that you three close your eyes, imagine your old Master is right there in front of you, and shoot one final load in his direction...and if that doesn’t work we’ll just hypnotize you into feeling at peace with it.”

The three slaves swapped glances, it was a completely off the wall idea, but had a certain logic to it. Rex and Yaoi turned to Morgana; as the only one to have actually met their Master, Morgana’s opinion would be the one that counted.

“Well, I suppose. From what I know he’d have appreciated the idea.”

“In that case, lets leave the boys to show their respect in private” suggested Paul draping an arm over Taylor’s arm and another over Cameron’s.

An electric blue bolt of mindlink energy split away from the ribbon of energy that permanently connected Taylor and Cameron.

So Paul, tell us that wasn’t just a cynical attempt to distract them so that we three could get jiggy with it thought Cameron and Taylor across the mindlink.

So sue me. Besides if it gets their minds off the Masterson Assassination it can’t be all bad. replied Paul pressing his hips against the two crotches.

You’re incorrigible.

and encouragable?

of course

The three shuffled through into Cameron’s unusual bedroom; having had to cope with the sleeping arrangements of Team Static, five boys needing to sleep within energy leash range of Cameron, the solution had been to cover the entire floor with mattresses...it also made a perfect love nest.

Taking a risk that the energy leash would transform him into a copy of his lovers, Paul allowed the connection to deepen so that he could sense what they wanted. Not unsurprisingly they wanted him to undress them and cram both cocks into his mouth, a feat he was more than happy to contemplate.

He was just seeing to the belt buckles when he heard a loud thud and cries of alarm from the lounge.

Flipping into his gaseous form he flowed under the door leaving Blue Static to pull up their zips and follow.

The apartment door was partly disintegrated; the edges where dead bolts fastened into the frame were gone. On the floor was a well-proportioned young body glowing nakedly with nearly sunlight brightness. The body was doing bad things to Cameron’s carpet.

Rex leaned forward to try to help the boy, only to pull his fingers back with a yelp of pain.

“Its Glowboy. Get some oven gloves and turn him over so I can see what’s wrong. He slowly converts anything he touches into energy, that’s why you got burned. I guess it defaults to being active while he’s unconscious " explained Morgana taking charge

“Damn! He disintegrated our door!” complained Cameron and Taylor

“Never mind that. what does that aura-vision talent of yours show? Is he still on our side?”

“Oh! Right, yeah hang on.” Cameron and Taylor stared at Glowboy, their eyes seeming to glow slightly “He’s clean, not tainted by Talon at all”

Yaoi returned wearing oven gloves and carefully turned the brightly glowing superhero onto his back. A nasty wound was visible between his last two ribs, seeming darker compared to his radiant flesh.

“Attacked...” gasped Glowboy regaining some degree of consciousness.

“We’d better get him to the Rainbow Avenger base.” said Morgana

“No! It’s gone.. They’re all gone... Or worse.” gasped Glowboy grabbing Morgana’s arm to restrain him.

“Uh oh, that doesn’t sound good. And we can’t take him to the hospital either, Talon’s sure to have that covered.”

“There’s always Doc Dougy; If we can find him, If we can persuade him to help. If he’s not already been slaved”

“Dougy? Dougy Roper MD—World’s Youngest Surgeon, had his own show on Fox?” asked Paul trying to recall a scandal that British TV had only featured briefly. “The one who was struck off for ...”

“Yep.”

“But where do we even start looking, its a big city and we’re already on the run ourselves.” pointed out Yaoi

“Actually I’m pretty sure we can find him, that’s not the problem. Its our patient that’s going to be the issue.” advised Morgana

“I don’t understand”

“Dr Roper and Glowboy, ...have history. He may not want to help”

“Won’t know until we ask him. Where do we start looking?”

“Not we, just Rex and Paul.”

“Me? Why?” asked Rex

“Because nobody’s looking for a stray dog and worst case you can do your parrot thing; Paul can go de-solid, nothing can touch him then. So worst case you have a chance to get clear ”

“Where do we find him then?” asked Paul

“You don’t. You’re looking for a Smiley, any one will do. Tell him that I sent you and who you need to find.”

“A Smiley? But they’re like total zombies. I’ve seen the guys give a Smiley blowjob for a laugh and he never even noticed.”

“They’re hypnotized not to react. They may have the reactions of the living dead, but they remember everything they see. It’s how The Smiler keeps track of what’s happening in the city.” explained Morgana. The task at hand seemed to have snapped the shemale out of his depression over the assassination.

“And something else, things have been moving so fast I should have thought of this before. We have to warn all our friends about Talon; Particularly all the ex-Blue Statics.

He’s going to know you opposed him; with the Rainbow Avengers out of the picture he’ll go after you guys, Smiler, Rubberman, Sk8tr and then after that the likes of Surf Kenny and Coach Serge”

Cameron and Taylor glanced at each other, a look of alarm mirrored in the two identical faces, followed by a look of confidence.

“We think we can warn the others. There’s a risk we will attract attention when we do, we’d better be away from here when we do it.”

“That just leaves me and Yaoi to guard Glow. You up for it Yaoi?” said Morgana

Yaoi slashed his arms up in an elaborate martial arts En Garde. Grinning broadly.

* * *

Paul jogged down West street past the walled up building site that had once been the twin towers, Rex in terrier form ran at his feet.

“There’s usually one at the corner of West and Vesey”

Rex glanced around in case anyone was watching and then morphed back to human form.

“I think he’s still here. Look”

Behind an industrial garbage bin a foot was visible. Quickly crossing the ten lane highway they approached for a closer look. The Smiley was a rough looking Hispanic, dressed in ragged clothes, street people having long since stripped his unresisting body of anything of value.

Despite the joyous smile that still decorated his lips, he was quite dead, cut by several parallel slash wounds.

“It looks like Morgana was right, Talon’s already started after Smiler”

“That’s odd”

“What?”

“Dead dudes don’t get wood.”

As they watched, what remained of the corpse’s pants were tented by an erection; Dark veins emerged from below the Smiley’s pant line growing like vines across his torso.

Paul gestured at the Smiley solidifying the air around the corpse.

“I don’t know what that was but it wasn’t good.”

“Lets get out of here, there’s another one down by Castle Clinton, we can try there.”

* * *

Pier 17

Taylor felt as if he was going to explode, Getting to Pier 17 undetected had been tough. It had been hard enough being disconnected from Cameron when there had been five others sharing the mental link. Now with the deeper, more powerful, connection that they had, it was nearly impossible to keep the energy from leaping from one head to the other.

It was tough but essential; Talon had enough thralls now that two guys connected by crackling energy would instantly attract a response.

It was also lonely. He hadn’t realized just how much alike he and Cameron had become. It was almost as if they were the same person. Not being able to link with Cameron was like being deaf or not being able to see out of one eye.

Even separated they had the same urges, seeking out each others hand in reassurance.

Like all electromagnetic forces the linking energy found the route of least resistance; down their arms and through their fingers.

Doh! Why didn’t we think of this before

That’s a relief, I felt terrible not being connected

Tell me about it, at least now we can function normally without having to concentrate on keeping it in

We are getting a few more glances from the shoppers though

lets give them a show then

They turned toward each other and kissed, crackling energy sparking between their lips.

Across the floor of the shopping mall a middle age woman frowned in disapproval and dragged her sons away toward the escalator. One of the boys glanced back and gave covert thumbs up.

Breaking the kiss they headed toward the far end of the pier 17 mall and into the nearly empty food court with its unparalleled views of the Brooklyn Bridge.

Ready?

As ready as you

The two members of Blue Static sat at one of the tables, clasping hands. It would take time to build up sufficient energy to send the warning to their past selves.

* * *

Castle Clinton

Rex padded back to the war memorial with its Eagle statue, stepping behind one of the memorial slabs and returning to human form.

“He’s still there. But... Its going to get tricky. I saw several groups of shirtless tattooed boys hanging about looking far too casual; Thralls for sure”

“Why? A trap you think?”

“Not for us. I think its because a large number of those tourists are on our side, fellow slaves. There were quite a few with eyes red from crying...and they know they’re being watched”

Paul frowned “How many slaves did Masterson have anyway?”

“Quite a few.” admitted Rex reluctantly “I’m sorry Paul, but you’re not one of us. I’m not supposed to discuss it. Point is, Its a battle waiting to happen. If we’re not very careful there’s going to be civilian casualties. According to the data included in my recruitment Talon’s not shy of bloodshed.”

“You got that right, We’ll be careful then.”

They walked toward the old fortress, past the nearest group of thralls, three shirtless, the last wearing a loose jacket that seemed to squirm with life. All four sets of eyes followed them, evaluating, deciding whether or not to attack.

“The one in the jacket. He’s like the one that raided The Metropolitan musuem. Dangerous fucker nearly blinded Taylor” whispered Paul.

As they got closer to the redoubt a ball rolled to their feet, a twelve year old chasing after it. Paul bent to pick it up and pass it back.

“It’s hot out here, I could use a Bath” said the kid cryptically

“huh?” said Paul

“You don’t need a bath, I think your mind is freshly scrubbed” replied Rex completing the password he hadn’t realized he knew.

“Please report to Capt Gareth in the gift shop Sir” replied the boy grabbing the ball from Paul and kicking it back in the direction of his fellow sentries.

They walked into the castle, knowing to expect something odd, Paul soon got the impression of a military camp, there was bedding in the courtyard and a group of fit young men were doing calisthenics, a crowd of normal tourists assuming it was entertainment, were applauding and putting money in a hat.

The gift shop had a hand written sign reading “Closed for wargames” in the door window, but there was still plenty of activity within. A trestle table had been set up with a hand drawn map of the park. Cheap green Statues of Liberty were being used to represent Thralls and laser etched glass Liberties to represent the slaves guarding the redoubt and the ferry.

“nNew arrivals?” stuttered a boy who looked to be about 18, his hair spiked in the latest fashion.

“Yes”

“Armed?”

“No. We have some mutant powers though”

“You can p..pick up a Hypno-laser from the case over there. I hhope yu..Your powers are useful, because ffrankly we need every edge we can get. I’m Captain g..Gareth”

“What exactly is going on here?”

“The Thralls tu..turned up late y..yesterday afternoon and began taking people who wu..wandered too far. As..As you know standing orders were to avoid contact with the enemy, so w..we camped out here. I used my mobile to call Control, and was g..given orders to take charge and hold here” shrugged Gareth suddenly looking younger and less confident.

“We can’t stay; We have a mission of our own to complete. We need to talk to the smiley that hangs out here and then head back out” explained Paul

“Umm actually you’re going to have to go alone Paul” said Rex

“Rex?”

“I’m a slave remember, It’s like, my duty to obey my master’s representative and that’s Captain Gareth. I have to stay and help defend my brothers.”

Paul looked at his friend recognizing the look of steely determination. There would be no persuasion.

“Looks like I’m on my own then. If you can direct me to that Smiley”

“H..He’s stood by the the submarine”

Replied Capt Gareth pointing to one of the redoubt’s stone clad embrasures.

“Hey Paul..catch.” said Rex throwing Paul one of the phalicly shaped hypno-lasers. “If you get a problem just point it at the eyes and shoot..then tell the target what to do.”

“Thanks. Good luck Rex. If this works out I’ll come back with the others.”

Rex watched his friend depart and then turned to face the senior slave. It was amazing how much protocol had been included in the email that had enslaved him. He knew to stand to attention, lips slightly apart so that his commander could deep kiss him, thus accepting him into his militia unit.

Being slightly on the short side Capt Gareth had to stand on tiptoe to meet his waiting mouth. Gareth’s lips met his, the pre-programmed reward kicked in making his mouth the erotic center of the universe. The Captain’s tongue licked the roof of his mouth completing the ritual.

All the grief over Master Troy receded, all the need to make decisions gone. He belonged to the militia now in the form of his unit commander. The moment seemed to last forever as his perceptions adjusted, everything was now secondary to whatever orders the beautiful Gareth chose to give.

And then it was over, everything was normal. There was nothing special about obeying Capt Gareth, it was just a fact of life, like weather or traffic lights.

“You are n..now a member of the 1st Battery Militia.”

“Sir, I am yours to command” replied Rex eager to take his place among the defenders.

* * *

Paul crossed the hexagonal courtyard to where an egg shaped early submarine was on display. Propped up next to it was a black guy, a dreamy look in his eyes and an impossibly wide white smile on his face. He waved his hand in front of the glazed eyes..no reaction.

“I hope this works.” he said to himself “Smiler I need to speak to you. Glowboy’s injured he needs your help.”

Ralphy blinked. There was a feeling of vertigo. He’d been happy for so long, just standing sharing Smiler’s joke. Now it was fading, his week long moment in paradise coming to an end. Tears began to form in eyes that hadn’t dared show weakness since he was ten; he so desperately wanted to smile the smile again.

“He can hear you Sea Spectre. What do you need” he said, not knowing why he said it.

“I need to know where to find Dougy Roper.” said the nice looking white boy.

Ralphy knew the answer to that. In fact he knew the answers to so many things. His mind felt stuffed with knowledge, so much more than before he’d learned to smile.

“That’s easy. He’s hiding out in a Diner opposite the USS Intrepid.” replied Ralphy referring to the old ww2 aircraft carrier docked on the Hudson River.

“Are you alright?” asked the white boy

“Do I fucking look alright. I had to return to myself to answer your fucking question. I’ll have to find Smiler now so I can lose myself again.”

“That..might not be a good idea. The other Smiley’s are being murdered”

“Yeah? Like that’s going to stop me.” replied Ralphy pushing past the white boy and heading toward the redoubt’s landward entrance.

Paul realized there was no choice. If the ex-Smiley reached the far side of Battery Park, the Thralls would take him. The image of the Smiley corpse, alien life growing in it flickered across his mind.

With a gesture he solidified the air around the Smiley’s feet like a pair of insubstantial manacles causing him to fall flat on his face.

Quickly he rushed over to the Smiley crouching so that the tourists would not see what he did. The hypno-laser was frighteningly swift in ending the Smiley’s attempt to regain his feet, the beam of energy reducing the eyes to an unfocused state in seconds.

“Feel yourself remembering how it felt to smile. You must find that point of perfect tranquility and return to it.”

Ralphy stiffened, his mind trapped in the swirling lights, it wasn’t the same as looking at Smiler’s smile, but there was something familiar about the feeling of it. The words whispered in his ear made it much easier. This was a way to achieve what he longed for, willingly he obeyed the instruction trying to put himself back into thoughtless heaven.

It was easy, much easier than he’d thought, a warm relaxed fuzzyness flowing through him. He was almost back, the smile beginning to form on his lips, thoughts slowing.. Just.. A little further.. Just a little........

Paul watched the look of placid contentment form on the Smiley’s face, it was uncertain at first as if he were trying to find the right expression; then it was fixed, the Smiley had found the state of consciousness he was seeking, his eyes completely devoid of awareness.

Careful to switch it off, first Paul examined the laser in his hands with considerably more respect, the power of the device was truly frightening. Its outward appearance was almost exactly like a dildo, right down to veins, although on closer inspection the veins changed direction in an abrupt angular fashion like circuitry. Etched down its polished gunmetal shaft were words in a military font ‘Slavemaker Mk II’

“Impressive”

But there was no time to examine the Slavemaker further, with guilt he remembered Glowboy’s blood staining the carpet, time was a factor and the intrepid was half way to Harlem.

* * *

Ishmael sat glummly on the edge of pier A. It was unlikely any of the enemy slaves would come this way. He so wanted to be nearer so that when the order was finally given he could take a few of the delicious looking boys.

But it was not to happen; his task was to guard against any trying to slip out along the Hudson. No force on earth would make him leave his post, not even his own considerably enhanced lusts.

He squirmed, the jacket was uncomfortable, constraining his penises, forcing him to keep them sheathed, he couldn’t wait for the time when stealth was no longer needed and he could breed many new servants for Master Talon.

“Will you stop doing that. You’re making me itch” said one of the semi-naked human slaves. His name was Joe, they’d been friends ...before.

Ishmael’s hand lashed out grabbing the slave by the neck in a grip that he was quite sure could be tightened to larynx crushing.

“Can you spell expendable?”

“Cut it out guys! Look! one of them is making for the river” said another of the slaves, one he’d not bothered to learn the name of.

He released Joe and turned his attention toward Castle Clinton. A figure sprinted to the edge of the park and launched himself off the dock in a perfect dive. A minute later the enemy slave surfaced for a breath and then dived again making surprising progress against the flow of the mighty Hudson.

“Finally, some action”

Ishmael began to strip, getting rid of the pants first and then the jacket, allowing him to flex properly for the first time since being given this duty. He stretched his cocks out to their full extent getting the cramps out of his love muscles. Damn that felt good.

* * *

Paul swam upstream easily. An affinity for water was one of his mutant abilities; doubtless the fact that he’d gained those abilities whilst in the chill waters of New York Bay explained it. With luck he’d get past the Thralls undetected.

Six strands of cum stuff shot through the water in front of him, like javelins slashing through the water.

So much for undetected.

Surfacing he quickly assessed the situation. It was another team of Talon’s Thralls, three human, one not, just like the team by the war memorial. The inhuman one was pointing his tentacles at him as if they were rifles, shooting gobs of cum at him from their bulbous tips.

Gesturing, he solidified the air around them locking them in place. Too late, the dangerous one was already diving into the river.

Penises shot toward him out of the dark water like the tentacles of some giant squid. The impact sent him deep, the river’s polluted surface receding.

Tentacles wrapped around Paul pinning his arms, wrapping around his neck, constricting.

He couldn’t de-solidify in water and the penises wrapped around him prevented him from getting at the slavemaster laser.

Lack of oxygen was making it hard to think. The thrall’s hands were trying to prise his lips apart doubtless so that a penis could be inserted.

His thoughts began to drift toward how he would never see Taylor and Cameron again. Longing to send them his love one last time.

A spark of mental lightning formed, lashing across the city, weak, tenuous, but enough.

* * *

Pier 17

The miniscule thread of energy crackled the length of pier 17 finding Cameron, then Taylor.

Like a lightning bolt discharging, the return stroke was much more powerful than the contact stroke. Mental energy that had been built up in the minds of Taylor and Cameron for the warning message transmission discharged wildly.

The boy who had signaled his thumbs up to their gay kiss was the first to be struck, the energy drawn to gayness the way electricity is drawn to a magnet.

Harry’s closet gayness flashing into full acceptance of his preferences the instant he was struck, knowledge of the threat to some hunk called Paul lodging in his mind at the same instant. Unnoticed in the general chaos the stress of that knowledge caused, mutant genes to began to trigger, slowly growing a third helix of DNA.

* * *

Two blocks south west and the energy accidentally touched one of its original targets. Patrick Mally an Ex-No. 3 who used his mutant ability to understand electrical flows, making a tidy living “seeing” the glitches in computers. The experimental neural net he’d been trying to de-bug collapsed instantly flowing into a completely new pattern when it came back up.

Disused reflexes came into play and Patrick became No.3 again, understanding the needs of Team Blue Static instantly. The main bolt of communion was still headed directly to the Team’s true love, but he was able to divert a few strands of energy quickly linking to two No.1’s, a No.2, and a No.5. The warning would spread as intended ricocheting from one team member to the next.

Given what he now knew Patrick figured it was time to get the fuck out of dodge. Shoving a few things into a carrier bag he headed for the door. Behind him the computer blinked patiently.

* * *

The path the energy took was in broad terms, a straight line between pier A and Pier 17, by chance passing through the southeast corner of Police headquarters.

Several Spawn screamed in agony as their delicate nerve-rich tendrils flash burned, cauterizing their host’s brains.

Luigi “The Chink” Chan couldn’t believe his luck; some fluky short circuit had felled the Pigs. Being not too bright he decided to make a run for the front door whilst the rest of the Pigs were busy. He got about ten feet before the cocks hidden under the desk sergeant’s uniform stretched out and snared him. What followed was horrible, but Luigi soon changed his mind, becoming eager as a cocoon woven about him began reworking his flesh.

* * *

Finally ..a fraction of a second later.. The return stroke connected with Paul’s head.

Paul felt the tug of Cameron and Taylor’s personality, stronger than ever before but still easy to keep separate from his own. Directing the force on he felt a link form with the mutated boy who was trying to kill him.

* * *

Ishmael felt the energy beam strike him between the eyes, suddenly he was in contact with a powerfully strong personality. It merged with him making him think how it thought, making him want what it wanted. It was seductive and a part of him was already fully in tune, sharing the other’s desires.

The captive was suddenly the most beautiful boy in the world. Ishmael loosened his penis’s strangling grip in order to get a more romantic hold.

It wasn’t right, Master Talon would not approve, caressing an enemy was not what he was created for. But was Paul not the finest example of humanity on the planet? Did he not deserve to be caressed? And loved, and fucked, and cocooned, and mutated.

Some of his penises rubbed against nipples, other penises running around the entry to Paul’s arse.

They broke the surface of the river, each taking a great gasp of air.

“We love you Paul, but you have to go. This won’t last. We are too far away from Ishmael to influence him permanently” said the mutant Ishmael.

The voice was one Paul had never heard before, but he recognized the tone and inflection. There could be no doubt that it was Blue Static talking.

“Love you too guys!” he gasped swimming free of Ishmael’s gentle touch.

He’d managed to swim a good ten feet away before an agonized yell caused him to roll into a backstroke and observe.

Ishmael appeared to be in agony, hands and penis tipped tentacles clutching at his head.

There were now two bolts of energy crackling against his head; the second looking like the black inverse of lightning. Even as he watched the Blue Static energy dimmed flickered and disconnected. A last whiplash of loose blue energy flicked in his direction giving his mind a brief glimpse of Cameron and Taylor writhing in agony.

Doubtless the black energy was either Talon’s punishment or his means of regaining control. Either way, it was way past time to get the fuck out of there.

Reducing the density of the water ahead of him and increasing the density of that just below him he slid through the water as if on a water park tunnel ride. By the time he resurfaced he was a good 50ft clear of the mutant.

The poor creature was thrashing around; it seemed Talon was far more interested in punishment than pursuit. He felt a twinge of guilt but helping Glowboy had to come first.

Taking another deep breath he allowed gravity to accelerate him deep into the Hudson leaving a roiling wake of un-dense water behind him.

* * *

Pier 17

Harry watched the two gay mutants collapse across the table.

“Come on! We’ve got to get them out of here before Talon’s fuckers get here!” he said to Mom and Phil

“What are you talking about?” demanded Mom sounding puzzled and annoyed.

Didn’t she understand? This was war. It was essential that he get Cameron and Taylor back to their apartment.

“We gotta save them, c’mon!

“Yeah what’s yanking your chain shortstuff” chipped in his jock of an elder brother giving him a malicious push.

“Don’t hit your brother!” snapped mom

For a moment Harry hesitated, as he tried to get his thoughts in order. A few seconds ago he knew he’d never heard of Cameron or Taylor, but now they were as familiar as family. A few moments ago he’d been quite happy to covertly watch the other guys shower, now he was not at all ashamed of the hard on that the two handsome gays were causing.

It would be impossible to explain why it was vitally important to save the two hunks. Truthfully he had no rational justification, just a certainty that it was the right thing to do. There was also the thought that if he hung about with seriously gay guys, sooner or later he’d get lucky.

“They’re in danger. We have to get them away” he explained grabbling mom and Phil by the hand and dragging them along toward the gays.

Unnoticed, the feeble remnant of the static charge arced between Harry’s hands and those of his mom and brother.

Neither resisted as he dragged them forward, the brief burst of subconscious information had made tiny changes that none of the three would ever be aware of.

Both now knew that Harry had the right idea about the two young men at the table. To Harry’s mom it manifested as a motherly concern for the two, despite them being perverts and strangers.

To Phil it manifested as a sudden deep revelation that despite all his teasing he really did love his rather fine brother and the thought that aiding the gay dudes would be a good way to make amends. Nothing sexual of course.. Well ok... Maybe something, if it looked like Harry wanted.

By the time they reached Cameron and Taylor both were eager to help, picking up the two injured boys and dragging them toward the exit. For Harry manhandling the two fit ex soccer stars was like being in grope heaven.

* * *

Pier 86

Paul solidified the water into a set of steps and walked out of the Hudson next to the massive grey bulk of the USS Intrepid. The water ran in rivers between his various muscle groups, a brief alteration of its density and he stepped away completely dry.

The Diner where he expected to find the doctor was a shabby single storey structure tacked on the side of a five storey postal warehouse. A row of Harleys were propped up out front. Under normal circumstances he would never go into a place like this, it was the sort of dive where conversation stopped when a stranger entered.

He walked in, the rusty hinged door squeaking ..and conversation stopped. There were five diners, clearly the owners of the Harleys, tough looking leathermen who seemed to be the stereotypical Hells Angel type.

One of the leathermen let a bike chain unravel from his fist, smiling dangerously.

“No.” said a firm young voice from behind the counter

“But Doc..” whined the biker in a way that sounded exactly like a naughty little boy caught by mom.

“You know the rules Niall”

“Yes Doc” replied Niall looking at his shoes.

“Now tell the boy you’re sorry”

“I’m sorry Sir”

“Good boy Niall. Now have your special milkshake and sit down”

“Yes Doc” said the biker suddenly very interested in the offered drink.

Paul felt his internal alarms ringing, having spent time with a variety of different slaves he’d kind of developed an instinct for detecting them. There was no question that these five belonged to Doc whether they knew it or not.

“Hi. I need a word in private with Doctor Roper.”

The Doc emerged from behind the wall of counter equipment wiping his hands on a dishcloth. He hadn’t changed much since he’d been on TV. Just after The Event had triggered gay mutant powers, Dr Dougy MD had had his own fly on the wall documentary series. The TV company had made great mileage out of how the brainy 16 year old surgeon had to juggle life and death operations AND the angst of being a teen.

It hadn’t lasted; according to Morgana, the press had linked him romantically to the high profile superhero Glowboy. Mid-west viewing figures had nose-dived and then the Christian dominated medical ethics tribunal had latched onto rumors of certain bizarre treatments.

Doctor Dougy MD had been out of the teen TV celebrity medical business faster than you could say enema.

Today there was a wary look in Dr Dougy’s eyes, it seemed his time in the inferno of the media spotlight had changed him. He certainly wasn’t the immature happy go lucky boy who’d been sold the lie that he could do no wrong, not anymore.

“I’m Dougy Roper. Mr...?”

“Paul”

“I’m not a Doctor anymore, Mr. Paul. I am not allowed to practice in this state. If its about that damn TV show, I’m contractually obliged to have a representative of Fox in the room before answering any questions.” replied the Doctor in a suggest-you-use-the-door tone of voice.

“Not Mr Paul..just Paul. I know you’re not officially allowed to practice. I do need your help though, unofficially.”

“Not interested. Goodbye”

The bikers shifted in their seats, like a pack of dogs waiting eagerly to be let off the leash. Paul considered using the slavemaker he had in his hip pocket but decided on another approach; regular blackmail.

“You have them pretty well controlled don’t you. They probably don’t even realize.” he said completely changing the subject

Dr Dougy stopped wiping his hands and put the towel aside.

“Drink up boys. Niall, put up the closed sign”

The biker got up and turned the door sign over. Sitting back down he took a sip of his shake and closed his eyes, his head slumping.

“I thought so.”

“Is it that obvious?”

“Not really, unless you know what to look for. I would even hazard a guess that their milkshakes are a little more special than average. There’s a lot of it about these days..and that’s why I need your help. Its not safe to go to hospitals right now”

It had worked. Whilst he might hate what had happened there was still enough of the top grade surgeon in Dougy Roper to get him interested.

“Ok, you’ve got my attention. So tell me why I should help you and why you can’t take your patient to a hospital.”

“A creature of great evil has gained control of the city government along with other key individuals. It’s aiming to dominate or kill anyone who can oppose it. Visiting a hospital would be a good way to get dead or very obedient.”

“You realize that’s delusional don’t you.” said Dougy in a comforting voice.

“Its only delusional if they’re not out to get you.. Or is that paranoia.”

Dougy gave a wry grin, for a moment looking like the emergency room hero he’d once been. “You have a point, I suppose. But its hardly likely.”

“More likely than a doctor who’s cum has miraculous healing properties?” asked Paul.

Dougy blushed and inhaled ready for an angry retort

“You swore an oath to heal people and did so, even though you knew using mutant powers would get you fired. I’m guessing you’re still that person. Hell, my friend’s life depends on it”

Dougy walked over to Niall stroking the biker’s long curly hair seemingly lost in thought. Niall didn’t react.

“He’s such a hunk isn’t he, he was the first. I wanted him from the moment they wheeled him into the ward. A 40 tonner had sideswiped him, massive internal injuries, dying before my eyes.

I don’t know why I did it, It was a crazy thing to do. I just knew I’d never see him again, never get a chance to know him and I just couldn’t stand the idea of not doing anything with him. I just locked the door and jacked off trying to imagine him fully fit taking me in his arms and kissing me.

Before I knew it I’d ejaculated all over his shattered pelvis. It was like pouring acid on him, I’d never seen anything like it before; the wound hissed and boiled and when it died down the wounds were gone.

I bluffed it of course, telling the other doctors the wounds had been less severe than we’d thought. Later that day I checked in on him, I figured I’d need to research what the hell had happened.

As soon as he saw me, he got up off his bed and pinned me against the door. Before I knew it I was in his arms for real being kissed and dominated. He took my cherry right there on the hospital bed. Its kinda odd really, he’s sexually a top, but in everything else he’ll do exactly what he thinks I want.”

Paul listened fascinated. It was obvious Dr Dougy had needed to tell this story to someone sympathetic. Dougy shook his head and turned face him.

“Fuck it. There’s only two people could have told you about the cum. Neither would have said a word without good reason. I guess that means you’re telling the truth”

“Thanks. We should get moving. Your patient was bleeding pretty badly and its taken longer to get here than it should have.”

Dougy was almost totally back into Doctor mode now. There was something commanding and knowledgeable about him, despite his being only twenty.

“Blood loss? No idea of blood group, so we’ll need a range of donors. Boys, listen up, we’re all going for a ride to Paul’s place. Saddle up fast we’re going to be burning rubber.”

The five bikers awakened as one and rushed for their Harleys.

Dougy grabbed a spare hat and tossed it to Paul. “You’re probably wondering about the other four”

“It had crossed my mind”

“I figured if I could find what part of my cum was doing the healing, I could get it synthasized. They were my test patients. Anyhow, enough about me. Where we headed?”

“Nassau Street”

* * *

Smiler watched as the Bikers sped off down 10th Avenue; wincing in pain as another of his Smiley’s was snuffed out near Union Square.

Another pawn lost, but at least most of the white pieces were in play now.

It really was a shame Masterson was dead, he would have made an excellent White Queen for this deadly version of chess.