The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon 20 : Siege Perilous

HMAS Canberra

Capt. Howarth listened one last time to the message fragment his communications officer had intercepted.

“M’aidaiz! M’aidaiz! Je suis...”

And that was all there was of it, a panicky voice that stopped mid sentence. It wasn’t an equipment failure either, the signal was still transmitting the sound of waves lapping against the shore...and then a full ten minutes later, a chorus of simultaneous screams that came to gurgling halt a full minute after that.

“Helm: Set course 135, Flank speed. Flight: Have the lynx readied for immediate S&R launch.

Communications: Inform Micronesian Coastal Command that we are responding to a Mayday off Bikini Atoll.”

“Course 135, Flank speed aye” replied the Helmsman

Without warning the condition light turned red and klaxons across the ship sounded general quarters

“Vampire! Bearing 135” Informed an urgent voice across the link to the ops room; the radar operator giving the code word for an inbound missile attack.

Capt. Howarth switched his display so that it showed the data feed from radar, It showed a wave front heading toward them at sub-sonic speeds, even if the Sea-wolf missiles were on-line they’d be no defense against whatever it was.

With the crew already rushing to general quarters and the ship already turning bow on, there was nothing further he could do. He turned toward the bridge window to observe, hands clasped behind his back in a Nelson-like pose that he hoped would re-assure the men.

The wave-front was in fact an expanding sphere, looking disturbingly like a slow motion nuclear explosion traveling outward from Bikini atoll.

He braced himself, and then it was on them; in the last brief instant he had time to realize that it wasn’t at all what he’d expected.

It was rage, an all-consuming murderous fury that flowed through him making him one with it. By the time it had passed he had only one thought left...He needed to lash out; He needed to kill someone.

A slightly more rational thought followed in the wake of the wave front of pure fury.

*Nobody casts ME aside as if I am not worthy of notice! NO ONE!*

The captain and crew of HMAS Canberra ignored the telepathic thought, they were too busy acting upon their murderous emotion, each beating the life from the crewmate next to him.

* * *

Columbia University

Thalin leaned forward caressing the point where Cheva’s equine flank met his human waist.

The Centaur giggled, his rider knew exactly where to tickle.

After the battle with what were now being called Black Lagooners or Lags for short, they had decided to go and explore the world of the giants.

Despite expectations, it had been easy; as long as they stayed close to the wall the risks of getting trodden on were minimal. So far they’d managed to exit the building and were now in the vast flat plain that was the university quadrangle.

“Look over there!” hissed Thalin

A police roadblock had been set up, a serious one, completely blocking the campus exit with a barricade designed to stop vehicles and rioters. Set up a block away from the Gymnasium and Athletics building it was unlikely that their larger comrades were aware of it yet.

Students queued to enter one of several mobile incident centres that had been set up beyond the barricade.

“You think something bad is happening Rider Thalin?” asked Cheva

Thalin smiled to himself. The centaur’s fictional memories had become a solid part of who he was. Much easier to believe he’d always been a centaur boy, domesticated and trained to be his Rider’s servant, far less painful than the truth.

“I do Cheva. Lets go check it out. Harry and the others will want to know what they’re up to.”

* * *

Finn and Calvin stood on line waiting their turn not sure what was going on. There had been some sort of superhero battle at the pool and Finn had nearly run into a creature fleeing the scene. But no one knew what the police screening was about. Some were speculating that one or more of the creatures could disguise themselves as humans.

Finn rubbed at his hand; when the creature had fled past a tiny drop of black stuff had hit him, he hoped that wasn’t important.

“You two, third cubicle” instructed a hard eyed cop.

They obeyed, entering the cramped temporary office.

Without warning Finn felt a cold metallic circle pressed against his ear. A cop was holding a service revolver to his head.

“Now, not a word or move from either of you” said the cop in a cold vicious voice.

In total there were four cops in the room, one covering each of them and two in front of them holding what looked like necklaces.

One moved to Cal and fastened the jewelry around his neck. The other moved to Finn holding a necklace toward him...and then hesitated, moving close and sniffing him.

“This one’s already joining the navy” said the cop disgusted.

The cop turned to Calvin “You. Go to the Low Library and get your obedience made permanent, then return the necklace here.”

“Yes Master” replied Calvin with puppy like eagerness

“And you...go find a pond to swim in” said the cop to Finn

The weapons were put away.

“Well? Get going, we’ve several thousand of you to process.”

Calvin turned on his heel and walked out. Confused, Finn glanced at his friend and back at the room. Bizarrely he noticed a tiny head peeking over the windowsill behind the cops. As soon as it had seen him looking the tiny head dropped back into hiding.

“Go on fishy, Get outa here!” snapped the cop.

Realizing that getting out was absolutely the right thing to do Finn raced to catch up to his friend.

The thought of a nice soak in some water was really tempting; in fact the more he thought about it the more urgent it was that he get wet, the need to find someplace to swim blotting out all concern for his friend, the strange cops and even his plans for the evening.

* * *

Thalin rappelled down to ground level landing next to his two inch tall centaur.

“We have to warn Harry. They’re busy enslaving everyone trying to leave the area.”

“Mount up Rider Thalin, I’ll get you there!” replied Cheva eager to have his Rider on his back where he belonged.

Thalin vaulted up onto his steed, holding onto cheva’s torso from behind, hands tight against the centaur’s hard nipples.

Cheva bucked forward into a gallop his unshod hooves clattering along the black asphalt.

Behind them a shout went up and a gunshot cracked creating a centaur sized crater in the path ahead of them.

Cheva leaped over the bullet hole and swerved left into the torso high grass that lined the pathway.

* * *

Pool Hall, Columbia University.

Harry looked around at the ruin of the swim Gala. Even two hours later, pretty much all the participants were still here, with the obvious exception of approximately a hundred mutated swimmers who had reverted to instinctive behavior and sought running water as soon as their Master had been teleported away.

The emergency services had stayed away, the spawn that controlled them not wanting to face the powerful mutants here in the hall. With no police line to stop them a hundred journalists and freelance photographers from the School of Journalism next door had showed up to swell the crowds of athletics students.

The New Orleans swim team had taken charge of sorting things out with military efficiency, whilst others sat recovering from battle or clustered around the more seriously injured.

Clearly the worst effected was TK who sat slumped in his wheelchair his entire concentration fixed upon his own erection. Despite various attempts to break the compulsion nothing had worked, all that mattered to him was rubbing his own meat.

To a man, the Rainbow Avengers were pretty much out of it. Whilst they were no longer forced by their rubbersuits to stand at attention, several hours stood at parade rest had taken its toll.

The New Orleaners had conscripted several sports masseurs to assist with their cramped limbs and painful erections.

Harry’s own companions had fared better. None of them had been injured and He himself fancied he’d done pretty damn well re-writing the chrome-skinned guy’s persona. The villain now thought he was called “Robot” and was thoroughly obedient.

Over by the diving boards the boy responsible for most of the debris was once again making out with his boyfriend, the two seemed unable to keep their hands off each other. Harry thought that was cute and wished he had a boyfriend like that.

The lover boy’s three Iowan teammates stood to attention, Silver, the boy in black leather, touched each of them on the forehead doubtless doing something to their minds. Silver was a mystery, seeming to have great authority despite being only a year or two older than Harry himself.

President Avitus had been supplied with a robe, which he had donned but failed to tie shut; the open robe giving a good full length view of his remarkably fit body...a definite improvement over his predecessor.

Somehow the President had an aura of awe and respect that had the remainder of the swimmers and most of the spectators crowded around or sat worshipfully at his feet.

Harry felt he too should be sitting at the president’s feet, but shook the feeling off, it was another mental compulsion. After the battle he found he could recognize and ignore other people’s mental powers. He smiled to himself ‘add another superpower to my list’ he thought.

He felt a tugging at his ankle; it was his miniatures, the tiny elf and his centaur steed. The centaur was soaked in sweat his tiny torso moving fast as if he were out of breath.

“Hi guys. What’s up?”

“We’ve been.. scouting around. The police.. have set up roadblocks ..around the entire campus ..they’re busy enslaving anyone trying to leave!”

“Quick climb onto my hand. The others need to know this.” he instructed

“Guys! We got a new problem!” he yelled “Mr President, Glowboy, Silver, Blue Static, we need to talk rightnow.”

The collection of heroes, mutants and mentalists gathered, listening to Thalin and Cheva’s story.

“Looks like there’s some fighting to do” said Glowboy cracking his fingers

“We don’t dare. These bastards have absolutely no problem with cold blooded murder.” pointed out the Blue Static boys, Cameron and Taylor.

“At the very least we better be fixin’ to discourage students from leaving.” pointed out Chrissy still holding Nick by the hand as if the contact reassured him.

“...And do so without letting this war become public knowledge”

“According to my advisors the time for secrecy has already passed, Talon is no longer hiding his actions.” said Avitus

“when did that happen?” asked Silver in an English accented voice.

Taylor’s eyes widened, the expression picked up by Cameron a second later. That voice had belonged to someone else last time they’d heard it.

“About an hour ago; I was suffering a rather boring briefing about Talon’s forces preparing an assault when Nick decided I should rescue him”

“Sorry about that Sir” said the superpowered swimmer who had accidentally teleported the President from Washington to New York

“Mr President?” Asked Harry

“Yes boy?”

“Well, from what I seen the bad guys seem be shifting up a gear, this shit with the Black Lags was pretty obvious. We got to ante up or we’re the only humans left in this city.”

“You could always leave it to us sugah, let us give these students a pair of tits each, they’d be much tougher and cute with it” said Gavina the hermaphrodite, pouting

“And He promised, if they’re from Long Island they’re meant to be ours anyway” added Aftermath flicking hir long hair over hir shoulder.

Suddenly a vacant look crossed the faces of the two hermaphrodite nurses each moving a hand to tweak one of hir nipples, a sign that S’he was communing with hir mistress.

“As Bikini is in French territory, Mistress had some of our military sissy boys check it out. Talon..did bad things to them..used them up as part of a teleportation spell. Mistress believes he is already back in New York.” explained Gavina

“Oh Great”

“ If Talon’s back in town already, we’re out of time. Here’s what we do...First get the students away from that barricade as quietly as possible, Glowboy, Speedo you see to that.

After we get them clear of Talon separate them out. Out of State students get the full treatment, anyone from Long Island gets to see the nurses here and any native New Yorkers get just an explanation...they are to remain free-willed. Is that understood?” instructed Silver.

Harry’s eyes widened slightly. He’d assumed The President was in charge, but even he was taking orders from this Silver person.

He sent a quick mental probe that was stopped dead by mental shields stronger than anything he’d encountered. One thing he did pick up was that the person giving the orders was called Troy and seemed to be a completely separate persona to ‘Silver’

*No peeking!* said Troy’s voice in his head.

“I may have a way to even things up. If I could borrow Aftermath, Harry and his miniature friends.” said President Avitus.

“Take what you need Avitus, in fact, thinking about it, I want you to take charge of the defense here. Silver’s abilities are better used where stealth is needed and your experience leading a Roman legion makes you ideal for this sort of fight.” ordered the voice Harry now associated with Troy.

Silver/Troy turned to Nick

“Nick”

“Yes Master?”

“Send me to the Central Park meadow.” instructed Troy

“At once Master” Nick gestured in his direction, a second later a spherical area of space vanished taking Silver/Troy with it.

* * *

Washington Square

A tiny pinpoint of light appeared, floating above the fountain. Fascinated, the people in the park gathered to watch.

The rip in the fabric of reality widened, six freshly drained corpses materialized collapsing against the fountain’s gum encrusted rim.

There were cries of disgust and horror from some amongst the crowd; others watched in eager anticipation, their Master was returning and even at a distance of several thousand miles they had sensed that self-restraint was no longer on the agenda.

Talon stepped through the rip followed a second later by the muscular bulk of the Shagnasty. Those of the crowd with control of their own actions decided it was time they were somewhere else, but that wasn’t going to be allowed to happen.

Flexing his muscles and spreading his leathery wings wide, Talon roared his command.

“TALON DOMINUS!”

Every male within earshot felt a sudden shiver of respect for the magnificently muscular creature, his eyes drawn to the rippling muscular physique. Strange desires stirred, odd ideas began to pop into their heads. The thought of bending over and accepting that impossibly large member into their innermost embrace now infinitely more erotic than their girlfriends’ softness.

Two hundred butts clenched at the delicious thought. Their cocks hardening, needing to be unconstrained, their butts available just in case they were the one chosen.

Others in the crowd were helping, the tattooed boys they’d all noticed loitering about were aiding in the stripping down, preparing them, pushing their legs apart and bending them forward into the proper position.

Sooner or later each one felt the soft hot hardness of a cock easing its way into them. Each one knew that the tattooed cock being slid into him was the proxy for the great cock of the Talon and that he now belonged to him body and soul. Each one screaming the words Talon Dominus as they’re cum spattered the paving slabs, the echoing words reinforcing the spell.

The entire process had taken a little over two minutes; to a man the crowded plaza belonged to Talon.

Their Master gestured again, a complex weaving of his clawed hand as if drawing in the air.

A sighing moan escaped the mouths of the women, one by one they began to collapse to the ground drained of life.

Each of the men felt more powerful, more muscular, the tattoos spreading as their master used the liberated life force to upgrade his slaves to a fitting standard.

The new slaves felt contempt for their ex-girlfriends, sisters and mothers, they had been found weak and had been discarded.

Not bothering to hide his presence Talon stalked north through the triumphal arch and along 5th Avenue. They followed their master, grabbing any free willed boys they encountered, pulling them out of their cars, fucking them into servitude.

Occasionally a free will would retaliate with a hand gun and a fellow slave would prove himself unworthy by dying. Two or three others were always ready to take the place of the fallen and the one resisting always joined them in the end.

Apart from the ground levels they left the buildings alone. Their primary task was to follow where their Master led.

Every block or so Talon would roar his triumphant dominance adding any free wills cowering within earshot to the swelling army. In its wake they left deserted streets, discarded clothes, abandoned vehicles and the bodies of the unworthy.

* * *

Columbia University

Avitus examined the two miniatures speculatively, in the back of his mind the God of Sex had its attention fully on the here and now. Ever interested in new sexual variations, his God was running through the possibilities that a few new species of human would add to the mix, of course having only one of each was no good, they’d need mates, lots of them, and have to be of compatible size with the rest of humanity.

When the God got an idea it was quite literally a force of nature. But one could at least guide it in small ways.

Avitus showed his God what he knew of Harry and Aftermath’s powers, offering the God a shortcut to all the sexual activity that it craved...whilst at the same time providing his other master with a force of cavalry capable of breaking the siege.

The God agreed to his Avitar’s plan. It was one of the reason’s for having him, he could come up with such interesting variations. Elagabalus took charge, using Avitus’ hand to reach out in a gesture of benediction.

The two miniature people began to grow, In seconds they had become a fully human sized, the elf standing just over 5′ 6″, the Centaur proportionately about the same size as a pony.

“The God Elagabalus has decided that you two will be the father’s to new races. The humans of Columbia University shall be protected from Evil control by His Blessing, in return they will be pledged to birthing the first generation of your kind.”

“But...um...we’re you know..Gay.. And like, there’s so many of them. I’m not sure I have the uh..stamina” said Thalin

“Don’t worry, for the next 24 hours you have the stamina of a God and will share his omni-sexual nature. Trust me on this, you’re going to be happy fucking anyone put before you and I know you won’t run out of cum no matter how many girls you lay.” assured Avitus.

Around the hall everyone was looking at them. The girls amongst the spectators were doing more than just look...they were already on their way toward the elf and the centaur, removing their clothing as they approached a look of predatory sexual hunger in their eyes.

“Uhm..Rider Thalin are you scared too?”

“Yes Cheva, I think I am. They’re girls and they look ready to fight over us”

“Should we make a run for it?”

“I have a feeling it will be no better outside, and there’s only a few of them in here.”

“So far..”

Harry looked on in envy. He might be gay but he still wouldn’t have minded people trying to do ‘that’ to him.

“That’s a kewl power Mr President. But what did you want me n’ the nurse here to do?”

“They’re going to be making a lot of girls pregnant today. The God’s cum is quite literally omni-

potent even if their mates only drink it or get it on their skin it will still do the job.

Once they are born I want Aftermath to accelerate the babies to adulthood, then I want you Harry to imprint them with suitable personas.”

“But won’t the pregnancies take like 9 months?”

“what do you think?” Asked Avitus nodding toward the struggling mass of girls trying to get at the stallion and his rider.

A cheerleader was wandering away from the Centaur a satisfied look on her face, wiping cum from her mouth and smearing it on one of the waiting girls. Her belly was already looking slightly plump pushing up the edges of her skimpy cheerleader’s top.

“That stuff is seriously potent” commented Aftermath adjusting hir bra strap

“I wouldn’t advise getting too close. It’s as effective for hermaphrodite or male as female.” advised Avitus.

* * *

Columbia University Campus

Just out of sight of the crowd queuing to get past the police lines, Glowboy crouched behind one of the ornate Corinthian columns, next to him stood the remaining members of the Rainbow Avengers, Speedo and Touchstone along with Paul, Team Blue Static’s boyfriend.

“How the fuck do we get them away from the spawn? The moment they suspect we’re onto them they’re going to open fire.”

“Actually that might be exactly what we want them to do” said Speedo in his characteristic rapid fire voice.

“Say what?”

“As soon as the crowd understands there’s a threat they’ll run away from the barricade. So... what If I take control of one of the Spawn and get him to fire wildly in the air. It will take them a moment to catch on and that leaves just enough time for Paul and Touchstone here to do their thing.”

Paul nodded but added “There’s just one snag Speedo. You’re going to be on the outside when the shield wall goes up.”

Speedo grinned lopsidedly “As long as I avoid those rubberoids they ain’t got nothing fast enough to touch me”

* * *

Empire State Building

By the time it reached 30th street Talon’s army of slaves had had to split into five columns flowing up Broadway, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Avenues.

From his position atop the famous building, the militia commander looked down to street level and knew that it would soon be over. Since taking charge of the slaves trapped at the top of the landmark building he’d defeated three attempts to take it. With the numbers now below he doubted they could resist a fourth attempt.

Oddly he didn’t feel afraid. He was doing his duty, and it was an important task. Who could ask for more?

A cry came up from one of the guys on the viewing balcony. Tentacled Mutants were climbing up the outside of the building, bypassing the heavy barricades they’d used to block the lifts and stairwells.

He checked the charge on hypno laser, four more shots. Three he’d use on the wall climbers making them jump to their deaths. The last charge he intended to use on himself; setting up a deep compulsion to attack Talon if his re-programmed body ever got close enough. Assuming he was alive later he would at least have the secret hope of one day striking a blow for his Master.

* * *

Girls locker room, Columbia University

Shanna propped herself against the locker and spread her legs wide in preparation for what was to come.

It had all started with the nightmare of the swim gala that she’d attended with her boyfriend Willy. The pool’s waters had turned black, something had obviously been wrong; then Willy had changed before her eyes becoming an ultra-toned muscleboy. Poor Willy, he’d just stood up and walked calmly through the battle that had started straight into that horrible black water.

The last she’d seen of him he’d been fleeing with the other creatures, still human enough to recognize. She’d cried then, but then the President had been there and had spoken. She didn’t quite remember what The President had said but it made everything ok.

She’d sat there calmly until she’d seen the centaur. So cute, such a hunk, what a stallion! She’d forgotten Willy in an instant; all that was important was her Stallion and the need to have his babies.

She caressed her bulging abdomen, smiling fondly, she’d been his first, taking that fine cock in her mouth and drinking his jism.

Her one regret she hadn’t had time to pleasure him properly, his other wives had pulled her away eager to take her place.

When it happened it wasn’t at all like a human birth, there was no pain, quite the reverse, every contraction was an orgasm. Birthing was the most pleasure she’d ever experienced.

Her son staggered unsteadily to his equine feet his humanoid half looking like a two year old.

Before he could come to her he was surrounded by glowing energy. In seconds he was a tall handsome teen looking about 16 years old.

He looked around with wide-eyed innocence. A second later another bolt of energy hit him, this one like red lightning.

In an instant his expression changed the blank slate of his mind filled with personality. He knelt in his horse-like way and hugged her close.

“Don’t worry mom! I’ll protect you!” He said “oh..and I’ve decided my name’s Hussar”

She smiled, feeling an almost intolerable pride in her brand new son. Hussar would serve the herd well she was certain.

She decided to rest for a few minutes before heading back to her Stallion. Give it a quarter of an hour and she’d be ready to started on her second son she figured.

* * *

Columbia University Campus

Calvin stood at the corner where the blockade met the wall of the St Paul’s Chapel. It was his duty to ensure that none of the free willed students escaped.

It was an easy duty, the main crowd was further away, waiting to pass through the processing centre as easy as sheep waiting to be sheared, no one approached his part of the wall.

Another surge of Master’s power caressed him. His pants tightened as Talon gifted him with a further increase in muscle mass. He shuddered in pleasure knowing that each improvement to his physique also deepened his level of obedience. He mouthed the chant of obedience under his breath like a prayer.

A soft thud behind him snapped him out of his worshipping. Someone had leaped down from the chapel!

He turned to face the escapee... Too slow. A blur of motion was all he saw. A second later he was fast asleep having the happiest dream of his life. It was a strange dream, one where his limbs did things all on their own and all he had to do was just lay back and experience it.

Anyone watching in slow motion would have seen a short slender young man run up the quarterback sized slave and push his arm slowly into the muscleboy’s chest in a motion rather like someone putting on a suit of clothes. In a couple of seconds he had completely disappeared into the body.

The slave raised his hands before his face inspecting them and then rolled his head as if he had a neck ache.

Speedo was quite pleased with Calvin. Already fully conditioned by Talon’s minions the slave offered no resistance at all to his control. Calvin was doing the mental equivalent of a puppy rolling on its back, feet in the air, ready for a stomach tickling.

He took the time to give Calvin a brief mental pat on the head and then moved their body away from his position at the barricade. He needed to find one of the spawn infected policemen and get into him without the others noticing.

A little to his left a steady stream of students queued to get into the Low Library, the long line snaking up its wide steps and between its massive classical columns. Each student wore a necklace; none of them spoke or jostled. Speedo had a good idea why; according to Calvin’s memory the necklaces put each one firmly under Talon’s temporary control.

The library looked like an ideal spot to find what he needed.

Quickly he jogged them over to the building, normally a running figure would attract attention, but for the slaves another slave running was nothing unusual at all. A master’s business always seemed urgent, at least to the slave who had the mission.

As he reached the giant entryway, something surged into him causing him to stagger against the nearest column. He felt the body he was wearing swell, extra muscle pinging the top button from his pants. It felt good. It felt seductive, and it didn’t help one bit that Calvin had been boosted this way several times and desperately craved what they’d just felt.

This was going to be trickier than he’d thought, if he didn’t get this mission done fast he’d find himself staying for another few shots of Talon’s power.. And then not wanting to leave at all.

He slipped out of the broken pants, none of the slaves took notice, either too focused on their orders or like Calvin too large for their previous attire.

Inside the library, the necklace-wearing slaves were being lined up and prepared, ordered to strip and present their virgin butts ready for penetration. All around the library a chant of “Talon Dominus” could be heard, like monks in an abbey.

The words were dangerous too. He could feel them tugging at him. Calvin’s cock was already stiffening at the sound of his true master’s name.

From the far end of the library a different voice was shouting desperately. “Yes! get me wet! I need it please!”

Calvin’s entranced semi-conscious mind recognized the voice. It was someone called Finn. Speedo experienced an odd mix of emotion associated with the name, old comradeship and a fresh contempt for a mutant type that been less than successful.

A mutant. If this Finn was a mutant he might well be ideal for scaring the crowds away.

Quietly, he slipped through the throng of nearly enslaved to alcove at the back of the library where the cries were coming from.

Six collar wearing slaves stood in a circle around Finn pissing on him. Speedo couldn’t help a grimace of disgust; Calvin’s friend was in a pretty bad way, about half way to becoming an amphibian and desperately bathing in the golden shower from the slave recruits he’d diverted.

“Calvin! You’ve, you’ve got to help me man!” gasped Finn

For an instant Speedo thought there was still hope that he was still free willed; but that hope died with Finn’s next comment

“Piss on me Cal, help me become what Master wants”

Too late then to try reasoning with him, thought Speedo disappointedly.

Without warning another surge of Talon’s energy washed over him growing Cal’s muscles another notch. For a second he was immersed in a backwash of Cal’s devotion to Talon.

Once the white-out of obedient pleasure had passed he found that Cal had managed some level of control over his body and begun pissing on his friend.

This was unheard of; no body he’d occupied ever acted on its own once he was inside it. Time to speed this up.

“You six stop pissing and unfasten your slave collars” he instructed

The students obeyed.

Speedo stepped out of Calvin and stepped into each boy in turn, taking control and stamping his mental ownership on each of them. finally emerging and diving into Finn.

Finn’s persona was remarkably strong and totally obsessed with achieving his final mutation, there was nothing to grab onto, no mental slot he could mesh into. Dissatisfied Speedo pulled himself out of Finn’s body and crouched next to him

“Finn listen”

A swift slap was needed to get his attention “Listen. There’s a pool full of lagoon seed not fifty yards away, bathe there and you’ll be complete in seconds”

Finn’s attention was fully on him now.

“Yes that’s right, a pool for you to swim in nice black water”

“Show me! I must be as Master wishes”

“Follow me, and run when I say” he instructed.

He glanced at the seven bodies waiting patiently to be worn, each face expressing a yearning to be the one Speedo would inhabit.

Speedo considered them briefly, each physique had its merits, speed, dexterity, strength, a pretty face, intellect; but in the end he decided to wear Calvin again, he was the one furthest under Talon’s control and therefore needed closest monitoring.

“What should we do Sir?” asked Lucas, the slim pretty body.

“Cluster around Finn and bring him with us”

* * *

Inside the perimeter

Hussar walked along the corridors looking in the classrooms. Life was a great adventure, everywhere and everything new and surprising.

Some of the rooms contained human boys who gazed blank eyed, their faces lit by pretty laser patterns. Other rooms were filled with hermaphrodites who caressed their expanding breasts and complimented each other on their nipple size.

Several rooms had contained humans of a much less friendly sort, they’d armed themselves and looked at him with fear. He swiftly moved on from those, feeling slightly saddened; didn’t they understand it was his duty to protect them?

He swished his tail in frustration.

He passed one his brothers, a palomino with a deep brown upper torso. His brother ignored him completely, only having eyes for the elf that was holding his hand.

Hussar felt contempt for his brother letting himself get caught by an elf. Elves were for wimps, personally he had no idea why the God had bred them. From Hussar’s point of view a good herd of Centaurs (like himself) was all that was needed to protect the humans...No... Elves were just a complication for which he had no use.

He turned a corner and bumped into someone small with delicately erotic upswept ears poking out of his unkempt blonde hair.

The elf looked up at him with those large blue eyes, Eyes that seemed to drag him in.

Hussar tried to look away, look down at the elf’s erect nipples, cock and green pubic hair, anywhere but the eyes, for as every Centaur knows you should never look an elf in the eye.

Of course the moment he thought of not looking, he glanced up again into those deep wonderful eyes.

Somehow the background world began to blur and swirl hypnotically, all that stayed the same was those deep, deep eyes with the tiny flecks of paler blue like a sunburst around the black iris.

The elf’s hands reached up to his shoulders and gently pulled him down, his four legs folding under him so that his head was at eye level with the elf’s cock. His neck hurt from looking up into those eyes.

“You have a nice smile” said the elf, and after a few seconds thought added “I think I’ll keep you”

Hussar hadn’t realized he was smiling, he was too busy looking deeper into the elf’s eyes.

Slowly he could feel his half formed ambitions becoming less and less important. His dream of leading a herd of human girls out onto some vaguely conceived endless grassy plain suddenly seemed less appealing. All that was important was looking up at the Elf’s face.

The elf’s emerald coloured fingernails ran through his mane.

“That’s it Centaur keep looking for just a couple more seconds, it won’t take long for you to finish imprinting.”

“But..but I don’t WANT to be domesticated” objected Hussar petulantly. His eyes were feeling very strange, he’d opened them so wide and he couldn’t blink

“Its happening...oh God! I never realized it would be so good!” gasped the elf

Hussar felt it too, arousal like nothing he’d experienced in his short thirty-minute life. The elf was the most perfect elf that had ever existed, handsome, kind, dominant, sexy, naked...and shooting cum all over his face.

It ran down his face, but he didn’t care, there was a dribble of it hanging from his elf’s cock. He broke eye contact and moved to take the elf’s meat completely into his throat. He was quite proud of the fact that it only took a minute to induce a second blast of warm elf milk straight down his throat.

The elf gently eased him off his engorged cock.

“You can cum now centaur” instructed his elf..his rider.

Hussar gasped in ecstasy, his under slung cock jetting his own shot of sticky cum onto his furry belly.

That’s gonna take some serious combing to get out, he thought briefly, struggling up onto all four feet so that it was the elf’s turn to look upward

“Got to keep it fair, you took me twice centaur..so go on and cum again. Right now” instructed his elf

Hussar obeyed. His cock, aimed like a cannon, covered his rider’s six-pack with enough centaur jism to coat the entire array of muscles.

“What’s your name rider?” asked Hussar

“I don’t know. I haven’t got one yet. Do you have a name centaur?”

“I am Hussar. Firstborn foal of Stallion Chevalier and his mate Shanna human-mare.” replied Hussar proudly

“Kewl! I really lucked out picking you for my companion” replied his elf rubbing the cum into his torso making it glisten.

“What should we do next rider?” asked Hussar. Now that he had imprinted on the elf it seemed only natural that he, not Hussar, should make the decisions.

“I guess we’d better report for duty..these humans need protecting” replied his elf licking his cum coated fingers unselfconsciously

The elf took him by the hand and led him back toward the pool hall. He nearly bumped into people several times on account of looking into his elf’s eyes rather than look where he was going.

* * *

Barricade

Speedo reached the side of the incident van, leaning Calvin’s back against it. They’d experienced two more muscle boosting surges, it was getting hard to think straight, hard to stay focused on mission.

He glanced at his half dozen obedient spare bodies and contemplated wearing one of them instead. It would be safer, but...

He shook his head. This was just delaying things.

“Sir...look” said the gorgeous body, Lucas, pointing down the avenue.

A crowd was approaching and near the front was a figure that towered head and shoulders above the rest.

Speedo felt Calvin’s semi-sleeping mind tremble in pleasure at the sight of Talon, his Master.

“Time just ran out. You six run north, away from Finn as if you’re scared of the mutant. Finn..the black pool is that way”

The six spare bodies nodded their understanding and obeyed.

“Mutant!”

“He’s turning into a monster!”

“Kill us all!” they cried running into the crowd

Finn followed, looking menacing without even trying, staggering forward, hampered by a cock that was more than half way to becoming an eel-like swimming tail.

The plan had worked perfectly. On his own Finn would have been just a curiosity, a freak to be stared at, add people running in terror and the crowd suddenly got the message.

A spawn raced up beside him, taking aim at Finn’s back. Speedo cursed silently, it would have been convenient to just merge into the crowd. Unfortunately he wasn’t cold blooded enough to let the poor mutated son of a bitch take a bullet.

Using Calvin’s boosted muscles, actuated by his faster than normal reflexes he slapped the spawn’s gun arm up, sending the shot harmlessly skyward.

The gradual backing away of the crowd became a stampede as the gunshot echoed about the quadrangle.

As soon as a gap had formed between the students and the barricade the air began to change, Paul using his control of the air’s density to form an impenetrable barrier between Talon’s forces and the free willed students within. A few seconds later the cloud of solid air becoming opaque rock as Touchstone transmuted it with his petrifying touch.

Without warning he felt another surge of Talon’s power swelling Calvin’s muscles again, all around other slaves hesitated in their tasks feeling Talon’s reward for their obedience. Like the rest Calvin did a little wriggle of mental pleasure that distracted Speedo for a few vital seconds.

He never saw the spawn’s nightstick only feeling the echo of Calvin’s pain ripping away his consciousness.

* * *

Awareness returned, pain, slaves chanting. A large clawed hand clasped his head and pulled, ripping him loose from Calvin’s body.

He should be running, using his near supersonic reaction time to flee, but he was too groggy.

“Aah what’s this? Our little passenger has come back to us”

It was Talon looking down at him, his cock swishing back and forth like a prehensile tail that occasionally wrapped itself a tree trunk sized thigh. Worse, he was flanked by the muscle-bound Shagnasty on the left and Sidekick hovering to his right.

“You..you won’t take me fiend!” replied Speedo trying to get his jumbled thoughts in order

Talon laughed, the full gloating laugh of one who knows something his victim doesn’t.

“I don’t need to “Take” you boy. You’re already mine, look at yourself.”

Speedo obeyed...and gasped “No!”

It hadn’t just been Calvin’s body that had been transformed into quarterback perfection; his own physique had swelled also. Worse his muscles were covered with faint grey swirls matching the arcane black tattoos that had spread over Calvin’s body.

“You bad boy, thinking you could enjoy the rewards I give my slaves without consequences. Already my mark is upon you, soon you will be bowing before my cock just as Sidekick, Latex Lad and Shagnasty do.”

Speedo’s mind cleared quickly, his high-speed metabolism healing in seconds the concussion that would have given a heterosexual several days to get over. With some relief he noted the evil tattoos were becoming fainter now that he was no longer wearing Calvin.

“You really had to stretch it to find something to gloat over didn’t you Talon. The whole world is organizing armies to defeat you, you’re amphibians did a runner the moment you weren’t aroundl, you can’t touch the rest of the students with our barrier in the way...and well hey, looks like this tattoo stuff is fading nice n fast.” replied Speedo his mind racing.

He could run and probably get away into the crowd, but Talon and his quartet of enslaved meta-

humans might well regard killing several hundred a small price for stopping him.

Then it occurred to him, something Talon couldn’t possibly have thought of...all he had to do was pick the moment.

“The barrier is nothing! A futile, desperate act” replied Talon gesturing with a clawed hand. Sensing their master’s wish His slaves already hammering at the barrier with bare hands.

“And as for you...”

Speedo moved.

In the blink of an eye he was touching Talon’s muscular chest; an instant later he pushed the hand in, wriggling it into the muscular arm and then sinking the rest of himself into his new host body.

Talon’s cock unwound from around his leg forming a long straight pole that jutted outward ramrod straight and dripping pre-cum. He lifted his hands before his eyes inspecting his blood encrusted claws and then moved his neck in a circular motion as if getting rid of some small muscular ache.

“Master?” Asked Shagnasty suddenly unsure. From several fights with the Rainbow Avengers he knew Speedo’s mannerisms well enough to be alarmed by his Master’s actions.

“Nnnhh!” grunted Talon his hand moving to grasp the top 6 inches of his cock. “Don’t just stand there! Relieve me”

It was his master’s voice, but was it truly Master speaking?

It didn’t matter he decided; Sidekick was moving to obey and there was no way on earth The Shagnasty was going to settle for licking balls when Master’s cockhead was free.

There followed a brief struggle as the two jockeyed for position. Shagnasty was quite pleased finding himself the winner. He let his tongue caress the tip of master’s cock, just the very slightest touch was all it needed.

“No! Nooooo! Nnnh!” gasped Talon’s voice.

Talon’s seed jetted across his face leaving a broad sticky streak from above his right eye down to his chin.

Beneath the giant cock in the ball-sucker position, Sidekick whimpered in envy and frustration. Shagnasty smiled nastily and made a show of wiping his hands in Master’s cum and then licking his fingers.

Master groaned again and Shagnasty looked up. Master appeared to have thrust his hand into his own chest, the clawed fist invisible below the wrist.

Talon pulled, extracting Speedo in one easy movement and dropping him to the floor. The arcane tattoos that had been ghostly faint were now infinitely black and wove their pattern around every muscle group on the fallen mutant.

Shagnasty’s smile broadened. How foolish to have doubted Master, of course there had never been any question of Speedo succeeding in possessing Master.

A second later and Speedo was a blur of motion. Shagnasty expected Speedo to flee, but he was wrong, instead Speedo used his superhuman reflexes to get close to Master, jostling with Sidekick to pleasure the Master’s butt crack, his nose and tongue wedged firmly into the crevasse of love

Clearly wearing the Master’s flesh had taught Speedo a lesson in obedience he hadn’t expected.

With his free hands the new slave grabbed the other two slave cocks eager to make up for the trouble he’d caused. Shagnasty decided he liked Speedo after all, such a thoughtful slave trying to pleasure him as well as Master.

* * *

Inside The Wall

Hussar shifted uneasily from hoof to hoof, the formation of the barrier wall had blocked out the sun, leaving only the light from the classrooms and that given off by glowboy. The sudden blotting out of the sun, combined with some event near the enemy had spooked the humans. The terrified crowd was stampeding toward where he and the rest of the elf cavalry had lined up.

“Steady boy” said his elf, wriggling forward on Hussar’s lower back so that his cock pressed reassuringly against Hussar’s spine.

“Wait until you see the whites of their eyes” yelled Thalin, his father’s rider. “Pacify!”

Hussar felt a warmth at his back, the muddy darkness lit by the beautiful glow from hundreds of Elvin eyes.

The fleeing crowd slowed abruptly as each human experiencing the same wonderful love that the Elves used to bind their centaurs, each one looking into a pair of eyes that glowed with unfathomed depths.

They still came forward, but as they came they were undressing, slowly discarding irrelevant items like books, bags, shirts, bras.

Like some medieval battle, the lines merged and became a melee, the only difference that caresses rather than blows were exchanged.

Hussar leaned forward to kiss the one of the humans that was tweaking his nipples, shuddering slightly in pleasure as he felt another human dive under him and begin to lick at his cock.

* * *

Harry watched the orgy with wide-eyed fascination as the people he’d helped create got more sex than he himself had ever had.

A hand placed itself on his shoulder. He glanced up to see that it was President Avitus.

“They sure are having a good time” he said enviously

“Don’t worry Harry, you will find true love someday soon and this will all seem less important.”

“Yeah right, and you know this how?”

“One of the advantages of sharing my soul with a fertility god. With relationships I am kind of omniscient.”

“Who?” asked Harry wondering which hunk he’d have to chase.

“What? and spoil all the fun you’re going to have finding out?” replied Avitus smugly

Without warning the President’s expression changed to one of sorrow and regret.

“Sir?”

“Damn. Speedo wasn’t able to resist, he’s given himself to Talon. We can’t afford losing people that good.”

“You say you’re omniscient Sir. Will..will we win?”

“I wish I knew. The god’s power only relates to love and sex... That’s how I know about Speedo; right now he’s busy giving his new master a good rimming.”

The two watched the orgy in silence, each hoping that Talon’s slaves would be equally vulnerable when the wall was breached and his creatures poured in.