The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s claws

Chapter 2: Flashback

Cortez was running, the beast close behind him, a root tangled his foot bringing him crashing down.

It was nearly on him now, revealed in the moonlight glow, humanoid, 7ft tall, lupine cranium, a predator’s teeth, short grey fur and long, dangerously long, penis; Dr Cortez cursed, even now he was thinking like a crypto-zoologist, categorizing the creature rather than thinking of his own safety.

The creature raised its head, sniffing the air and howling.

“Werewolf, fucking great!” muttered Cortez to himself pulling at his trapped foot.

The creature’s head whipped around looking directly at him.

“Crap!”

...And then it was standing over him, could have ripped his throat out in an instant, but it didn’t.

Intelligent. Intelligent enough to play with its food. Crap!

The clawed hand reached down between his legs squeezing his cock and balls viciously, its middle finger finding his arse crack, running its razor sharp claw up the denim seam splitting his pants in half, its other hand flat on his chest pinning him down.

It’s obscenely large cock was still growing, the veins standing out, its head dribbling a long strand of pre-cum. Dr Cortez knew that it was too big, It would be his death, rupturing his guts with its length and bulk.

Suddenly, without warning, the werewolf faded away, Like some sci-fi hologram it just ceased to exist. The forest too had lost some of its reality, looking unfinished around the edges like a film set viewed from the wrong angle.

It was all an illusion he realized; It wasn’t real.

The events of the past 24 hours caught up with him, the small creature, its venom fogging his mind, making him do things, and then the...Cortez stopped thinking...deliberately trying not to recall what had happened next. Of course trying not to remember something is a good way to recall a thing in exquisite detail.

The tiny creature had spread itself through his body using Cortez’ own flesh to form a cocoon in which it could pupate. He’d finally lost consciousness drowning in his own cum.

...and then he’d been here in the forest fully clothed and restored to normal, it had been easy to deceive himself into thinking the creature had just been a nightmare..but not now.

Clearly this forest and its predator were all just something to keep him distracted whilst the creature infesting him completed the process of making his body it’s own.

It..no, he.. the creature had a name...Talon.

Cortez could sense Talon was resting now, the effort of changing his body into a form suitable to his needs had drained the creature, perhaps giving him a brief chance.

He tried moving his hand..his real hand..but only the hand in the illusion moved. The link between his mind and real body just wasn’t there.

For a time Dr Cortez just sat there allowing despair to overwhelm him.

* * *

Suddenly the forest illusion shifted turning from moonlit European evergreens to bright sunlight and rainforest, bird and animal noises all around.

The sound of a machette hacking undergrowth caused his head to jerk around. Afraid of another attack Dr Cortez hid behind a large ginkgo tree.

A party in pith helmets and early 20th century expedition gear stomped by accompanied by about 20 native bearers.

One of the bearers walked straight past him without any reaction. It occurred to Dr Cortez that this illusion wasn’t aimed at him at all.

The last explorer turned around a look of irritation on his face.

“Bloody hurry up Talonov, you faggot! We’ve got another five miles to go today!” snapped the explorer.

“Coming Professor Dodd!” yelled a young man from the far edge of the clearing, burdened by a large backpack, he looked really pissed off with his situation.

As the youth passed where Cortez stood, he could hear him muttering under his breath.

“Homophobic old bastard, If I find what I’m looking for, you’ll get yours before we get back to the trade station. The bearers are there to be used, so what if I hypnotised a few of them! Obeying is what they’re for... ”

Tal...Talon..Talonov...suddenly it made sense to Cortez, these were Talon’s dreams or memories from a time when he’d been human! Perhaps if he followed he could find out something he could use against the later demonic version.

* * *

The expedition reached a small village nestled in a clearing between a pair of hills. Taking a gamble Cortez walked in the open at the end of the line of expedition bearers. As he had suspected he was totally invisible, People walked straight through him without blinking an eye.

This was clearly a place known to the native bearers, the villagers gathering, waving and generally helping out. There was something strange about the village..no women..only males of teenage or older. As was the fashion in the deep jungle the natives wore no clothes other than a thin belt on which hunting knives and blowpipes were hung.

Ahead there was some sort of confrontation, a stand off. Angry words shouted between the expedition and a village posse

“This one is Wre’thu, he has broken laws, the Shaman will punish.” explained the chief guide, indicating Talonov

Prof Dodd smiled vindictively “Then he must be punished”

“Sir! We can’t let these heathens have him” objected one of the other explorers, a younger man of about Talonov’s age

“Aye, it’s nay right” agreed a second older voice

“Steward, He hypnotized and buggered one of them, Back home he’d be in jail for that. Personally I have no problem at all if these people intend to carry out the Lord’s justice themselves” replied the Professor.

The explorers’ objections were futile, out numbered they had little chance to intervene. Politely, but firmly ushering the explorers away to the far side of the village, the natives turned their attention to Talonov. Cortez found that he could understand the words even though it was clear that the neither he nor the explorers had earlier.

Six naked bearers knelt on forest floor heads bowed, their hands behind their backs, two warriors held Talonov while their leader spoke.

“You have taken my sons from me. My other sons say that these six will no longer join with them, that they act as if you were their Father!” accused the leader

Talonov seemed to understand the words and replied in the same language.

“They were weak willed, I needed, I took, they belong to me now.” replied Talonov arrogantly in the same language. “A Master who cannot keep what he has claimed is no Master at all”

“You have great power, to take them when you are not a Father. You will show me how this was done.” demanded the leader

Cortez could tell that this was not the wisest thing the native leader could have done. Talonov’s cruel young face twitched in a slight smile.

“Of course” said Talonov pulling an arm free and taking a pendant from around his neck. “Watch the crystal, see how it glitters...back and forth, back and forth,... getting sleepy”

Cortez watched as the village Father’s face gradually slackened into a peaceful sleepy expression.

“..and when I snap my fingers you will obey me in all things, pleasing me is the most important thing in your life. Do you understand?”

“Yessss”

<snap>

“Good boy, now kneel next to your sons”

The village Father obeyed

“These were already conditioned to obey, show me how you did it” demanded Talonov indicating his six slaves

“The touch of the hand turns a young man into a Son of the Father, It is the power of a Father, you cannot do it because you are not a Father, Master”

“How do I become a Father then!” snapped Talonov petulantly

“By imprisoning an evil spirit within you and drawing upon its power and secrets, Master”

“Great! So where do I get an evil spirit?” replied Talonov in mocking disgust

“I have one within me, Master, It is yours if you wish it.” replied the Father with puppy like eagerness.

“Give” ordered Talonov without hesitation

The Father stood, walked close to Talonov, grabbing the young hypnotist’s head in both hand he pulled him into an open mouthed kiss.

Cortez went closer, standing only inches away he was in an ideal position to see what happened. A bulge moved up the Father’s throat and passed into Talonov, something grey and maggot like. Talonov’s eyes widened in surprise and then it was his throat distended by the creature’s passage.

Talonov’s expression changed, a cruel grin flickered across his sulky pouting lips. Cortez could tell that a price had been paid and that Talonov’s hunger for power had found a source eager to feed him

“Bring me a young warrior, one that is not yet a Son. I want to practice.”

An athletic young warrior was quickly found and brought before Talonov. The boy struggled but his elder brothers held him tightly.

“Why have you not taken this one yet?” Talonov asked the Tribal Father

“He must capture and make-child-with a female from another village before he is made obedient. It is our way, Master.”

“Bugger that, I want him now!” said Talonov placing his hand on the warrior’s smooth tanned neck and squeezing.

It was rather like watching a vulcan nerve pinch, thought Cortez. The boy’s head arched backwards and he colapsed to his knees.

Talonov gave a sharp intake of breath rather like a drug addict feeling the first buzz of a high.

The young warrior no longer struggled, his brothers released his arms, his hands moved to his chest caressing himself provocatively.

The look on the boy’s face was one of surprise and awe, Cortez could tell that he was fully under Talonov’s spell.

Cortez found that the sight of the young warrior knealing before his Master, head bent back so that he could watch Talonov’s face for the slightest indication of command, was powerfully erotic.

He found himself stroking his cock and stopped, a cold chill sending his cock limp. He wasn’t gay and he wasn’t into submission, those were things forced upon him by the demonic Talon.

Was the demon changing him? Corrupting his mind, just as it had corrupted and inhabited his body?

Eager lips surrounded his cock. Cortez looked down in shock. The illusion had shifted around, his ghostly body now occupied the same space as Talonov, feeling what the demon remembered feeling.

Cortez tried to back away, but found that he couldn’t move, he lifted his transparent hand only to see that he was now connected by an elastic membrane of ghoststuff.

It was like being attached by bungie cord. Talonov’s hands were guiding the young warrior in his cocksucking and Cortez found he could only lift his ghostly hand up to shoulder height before it snapped back.

The enslaved warrior’s muscular back glistened with sweat his head continuing to bob back and forth. Talonov groaned in pleasure and Cortez snapped his mouth shut irritated with himself, he’d also been about to gasp.

Talonov grabbed the slave’s hair pulling him off his cock just in time for his cum to splatter the bronzed face between its dark eyebrows, sending a rivulate of sticky cum trickling down next to the beautiful youth’s nose.

Cortez groaned, he’d cum at the same instant as Talonov, getting trapped re-living the demon’s past was even worse than being hunted by that damn werewolf.

Without warning the forest illusion froze in place, becoming transparent, New York’s skyline visible beyond. The demon was awake, something had disturbed its rest.

Cortez would have shouted in delight if he did not fear attracting Talon’s attention. This was his eyes, his real eyes, seeing real things.

* * *

Natural History Museum, upper westside.

Talon’s eyes snapped open, a human approached, his footfalls on the roof easily heard. A security guard, relatively young, good musculature for a human...good enough not to slay.

The man stopped, a look of shock on his face. “Hey mutie! Your trespassing boy!”

Talon uncoiled from his crouched position and slowly, confidently moved toward the prey. There was no need for showy acrobatics, the threat was minimal.

“I do apologise, I needed a place to rest, I am sure you understand” said Talon in a cultured James Earl Jones voice totally at odds with his appearance

“Yeah? Well, you still can’t sleep here” said the guard relaxing, not having expected a polite reply.

Talon’s clawed hand moved with lightning speed stopping just short of the man’s neck, a single claw delicately stinging the carotid artery, like a typist hitting a key.

The Security guard stiffened in place, paralyzed instantly by the venom.

Carefully Talon undid the man’s uniform shirt, battling the temptation to just rip the stupid clothing off.

Placing his hand on the man’s neck, he formed the will-sucking spell in his mind..pulling at the prey’s energy flow, feeling the buzz of pleasure as he consumed it.

Satisfied, he tapped the vein with another claw administering the antidote to the paralysis.

“Daddy?” said the confused slave

“How long before you’re missed son?”

“About 20 minutes, Daddy”

“I must rest, you may lick me clean for the next 10 minutes. Once your time is up you will see to it that I am not disturbed, do nothing that will arouse suspicion. Return here after your shift is finished.”

“Yes Daddy” said the security guard eagerly setting to work licking the dried cum stains from Talon’s snakeskin hide.

Talon settled back down wrapping himself in his wings. The threat was passed, It was time to rest again and return to his dream, the first few submissions are always special and worth re-living.

* * *

The illusionary scene shifted again, the outside world fading away. This was a different part of the forest, the trees shorter and more tangled with tumbled blocks of cut stone visible between. This had once been a great city but now it had been totally over run with jungle growth.

A camp was being set up by the natives whilst the explorers wandered amongst the ruins.

Something in the nature of the link between Cortez and the demon infesting his body allowed him to know what had happened between the village and the camp.

Although Dodd and Steward did not know it yet they were the only members of the expedition not yet under Talonov’s control. Tate and Smith, the other two student archeologists, had each been visited during the night and had their loyalties changed. Both now regarded themselves as good sons always willing to relieve their father’s sexual needs, or that of their rather fine new brothers.

Professor Dodd believed that he had discovered a lost city predicted by his researches. In fact Talonov’s native sons had guided them somewhat further south, after the former Father had revealed the secrets that Talonov had joined the expedition to find.

Professor Steward, a fat bald headed Scotsman, accompanied Tate, Smith and Talonov walking around the precincts of what was evidently a temple

“I dinna understand it, the whole village were faggots? And let you go because you proved your worth in some heathen ceremony?” said the Sociology Professor “But if they’re all shirtlifters how do they maintain their numbers?”

“They have to capture a girl from another tribe and have a baby by her, before they are considered adult. Once the child is old enough to fend for himself he is snatched back and raised by his fathers. Other tribes send their sons if they prove to be that way inclined, the ceremony of adoption was what they held for me.” explained Talonov impatiently

“Remarkable, I suppose ya think you’ve found a paradise for one of ..your persuasion.” said the amiable Scot.

“In a way” said Talonov, scanning the vegetation smothered buildings and suddenly veering toward a particular entrance, one his sons had pin pointed earlier. “lets see what’s in this one”

Once the vegetation was hacked away and torches brought forward, buildings contents were revealed. The building was a temple, inside its dark interior a ring of statues could be seen, guardians with bronze weapons in hand, posed as if each were in the act of defending what lay behind them.

In the centre lay an Alter on a raised dais, it depicted a gay orgy, one figure lying on its back propped on its elbows, head raised up, its mouth open. On each side a standing figure had its hands on its hips with its cock pushed forward as if fucking the vacant position where a fourth figure should have crouched.

“Good heavens” exclaimed Professor Steward “These figures are as anatomically correct as the very best Greek, and each is uniquely posed, these are priceless! We’d better tell Dodd”

“Lets not” replied Talonov snapping his fingers

Tate and Smith grabbed the professor, quickly immobilizing the older man

“Hey! What are you doing?!”

“Now you stupid old git, its time for you to have a change of mind. Look at this pendant like a good boy.” ordered Talonov

The Scot closed his eyes and struggled harder. Tate grabbed Steward’s head holding his eyelids open, while Smith held his arms.

“Look at the pendant, see how it glitters in the light. You are fat and old, you probably haven’t had sex in years. I am going to change that. See how the light dances in the crystals depths.

The natives have many interesting customs, keep watching the pendant, one of them is a ritual for creating the perfect warrior, getting tired watching the light all the time, It seems that a side effect of the ritual is an adjustment in the subject’s age, some of those delightful young boys at the village are over 500 years old.

Listening to my voice, very tired now, all you need to do is listen to my instructions and obey, and you want to be young again don’t you, tell me when you are ready to obey, watching the light..”

Cortez watched from his position trapped in Talonov’s point of view. He wondered why Talonov was bothering with old fashioned hypnosis, he could easily have administered a nerve pinch as he had with the delightfully compliant Tate and Smith. The method did not seem to change the end result. The old professor’s irises reduced to pinpoints and his struggles eased, Talonov had won again.

“Good” smiled Talonov gathering up the pendant with a jerk of his wrist. “The Eye of Osiris, never go hypnotizing without one”

“Papa? Why didn’t you just make him realize he is your Son like you did with us” asked Tate echoing what Cortez had wondered

Talonov slapped Tate hard knocking the graduate to the floor.

“Never question my actions again”

“I’m sorry Papa! Please punish me for my thoughtlessness” begged Tate

“Be sure that I will” replied Talonov maliciously “Now get the old man undressed”

The two slaves quickly obeyed removing the professor’s khaki bush shirt, boots, pants, and Y-fronts. Talonov paced impatiently before inspecting the naked academic.

“Grey pubic hair, that’s disgusting. Ok get your flabby butt over to the statue and onto that anatomically correct penis...go on...off you go.”

Moving with slow dragging steps the professor moved to the Alter straddling the reclining figure and pushing his butthole onto the smooth polished stone penis of one of the standing figures.

“Noooo, dinna make me do this” groaned the professor in a slow despairing voice.

Cautiously Talonov moved forward grabbing the Professor’s hardening cock, guiding it into the open mouth of the supine statue. The professor’s short little cock was only just long enough to reach the white marble lips.

Job done, Talonov leapt back for a few seconds before diving in again pulling the professor’s head forward so that his lips touched the penis of the second standing figure.

Energy crackled as if an electrical connection had been made. The Professors eyes, blue with pinpoint irises widened becoming hazel brown and returning to normal focus. His mouth opened his tongue licking the polished stone penis worn smooth by use, tentatively at first and then with eager abandon.

Slowly he began rocking back and forth alternately taking cock in mouth and butt.

A bolt of energy arced across to Talonov. Cortez felt the heady surge of power, even second hand it was intoxicating, addictive.

“Aah that feels good!” gasped Talonov “Ok boys its time to go, Steward’s going to be busy for quite a while and we must make sure Dodd doesn’t interfere.”

* * *

Greenwich Village, Manhattan

Paul awoke with a gasp, he’d had a dream, something terrible.

“So the screamin’s finally finished I see” commented Little Jack, standing naked next to the bed. His tone of voice somewhere between wanting to laugh and concern over something serious.

Paul looked around, trying to catch up, he remembered the Stonewall, and the difficult stairs up to morgana’s apartment, but not much after that.

“Hey Hon” said Morgana walking from the kitchenette holding a mug of something. S/He also was naked apart from a towel wrapped around his breasts. “Drink this, Irish coffee, my own cure”

“Oooh” he groaned “what time is it?”

“About 7:00, but ya started the thrashing around and yellin’ at about quarter to six”

“Argh, sorry guys. Thanks, Mmm that tastes good.”

“Do you remember any of your dream? You were way vocal there, something about “Daddy”...you weren’t abused as a kid were you?”

Paul frowned “No I wasn’t, I was an orphan, I’ve never called anyone daddy. The people running the home was always Mister or Miss.”

“Weird”

“Say guys I got this big memory blank after we left the Stonewall...did we...you know...?”

“Sex?, naah hon, we just crashed out” replied Morgana “good thought though, make up for waking us all so damn early.. join me in the shower boys?”

Paul and Little Jack obeyed and were soon lathering away the nights cares taking a kiss alternately from the horny she-male.

* * *

Whatever was happening to Professor Steward was taking a long time. During their first return visit to the temple Cortez had not noticed much, other than the fact that the elderly overweight academic was going at it with the energy of a twenty year old, alternately sucking the statue and being penetrated by its counterpart, Sweat running in rivers off his flabby physique.

This time, 5 hours into the session the changes were obvious, whilst still overweight the professor appeared to have lost at least half his bulk, his skin appeared to be taking on a coffee colour rather than the alternating pale white and angry red that it had been, his greying hair had also grown longer, the new growth black and glossy.

If it were not for Talonov’s involvement he might have believed that this was going to benefit the old man.

“Excellent, he’s cooking along nicely” said Talonov “Another few hours and he’ll be ready. So boys any thoughts on what to do with Dodd”

“Can we bugger him Father?” asked Smith

“Yes that sounds like just the thing” agreed Tate

<sigh> you boys, thinking only with your cocks. No, Dodd must suffer for his disrespect, If I use the Alter or the Son-maker spell he will just be another happy slaveboy. I want him to know that he’s wrecked long before he dies.

The two graduates frowned, thinking hard, complex thought was no longer a part of their persona

“But we could still bugger him if he knew he was washed up, Papa?” asked Smith brightly in a slightly puzzled tone of voice

“All the intellect of a cucumber” muttered Talonov to himself.

Cortez felt dizzy as the scene morphed again, skipping ahead in time, whatever had happened in those next hours had obviously not been memorable enough.

It was night in the encampment, Professor Dodd had finally deduced that Steward’s absence was unplanned and was begining to organise the expedition into search parties.

Cortez felt another spike of pleasure, and knew without question that the Alter had finished its work and Proffesor Steward was ready for collection.

“You five head West, Smith your group will head North, Tate, head East, fire a shot in the air if you find poor Alistair” said Dodd handing out the last of the hunting rifles.

“It’s time for this charade to end” instructed Talonov, he was unarmed, Dodd did not trust a homosexual with a gun.

The three rifle bearers, Tate, Smith and a native, pointed their rifles at the professor

“This expedition has never been about archeology Dodd, its been about power, my power. Its time for your interference to end”

“What the? Tate? Smith? What on earth are you doing?”

“They are obeying their instructions Professor, they have become good boys, obedient to my every desire”

Tate and Smith straightened up, grinning widely, proud to be called good.

“You hypnotised them! You Fiend! What have you done with Alistair?”

“Hypnosis? No its much more profound than that, I can mold a person’s entire personality, I have even amended their sexual preferences.” boasted Talonov

Smith moved next to Tate, the two sharing a kiss whilst continuing to point their rifles.

“And as for Professor Steward, I think we should see how he’s getting on. Ironic really, an expert in aztec society turning into an aztec”

Cortez felt dizzy as Talon’s memory surged forward again, the expedition had moved to the temple’s overgrown gates.

“Strip” Ordered Talonov. Eager natives leapt to obey, removing his clothes.

More natives converged on Dodd stripping him after considerable struggle and protest.

Satisfied Talonov led them back into the temple. Cortez immediately checked the Alter fascinated to see how much Steward had changed.

The changes were complete, where Steward had started out as an overweight elderly Scotsman, he was now a coffee bronze coloured warrior, his perfect musculature glistening with sweat, a wild growth of black hair tumbling down his back. His stubby little cock that had only just touched the lips of the statue was now long and thrusting deeply into the stone mouth.

Cortez felt his cock rising in appreciation, or was it Talon’s memory of an erection? Either way the need associated with it was the same.

“Come over here Professor Steward” instructed Talonov

The warrior immediately stopped sucking, giving the marble penis one last regretful lick before dismounting.

Steward walked slowly but confidently toward them, showing no concern for his lack of clothing, nakedness was his natural condition after all. Tiny rivulets of sweat trickled down his pecs and then between the six muscular mounds of abdominal muscle. His 8″ cock was fully erect its head just peeking out of its foreskin sheath. The only thing about him that was retained from his previous body was a younger brown eyed version of his face.

As he passed one of the guardian statues that surrounded the Alter he reached out, pulling free the statue’s bronze spear with a casual ease that indicated almost superhuman strength.

“Master? I await your orders” said the new Steward, his Scots accent easily recognizable.

Dodd’s eyes were wide and all colour had drained from his face. This was clearly way beyond his experience.

Talonov had noticed and Cortez could feel his undisguised glee as he turned to regard his enemy.

“You understand now, don’t you Dodd. I could turn you into a simple, sex obsessed innocent like Tate and Smith here or put you on that Alter and turn you into a blindly obedient hunk of muscle like Steward.

And I can’t tell you how much I struggled with my decision, you see if I used my power in either of those ways you would be happy, content in your new role...I don’t want you happy and content, I want you suffering, I even considered having Steward kill you, but then you wouldn’t be suffering either”

While Talonov had been busy gloating Dodd had regained his composure and was now reciting a catholic hail Mary

“Prayer? How appropriate, allow me to explain. One of the sources of my power is thoroughly demonic, a nasty vindictive little larvae that would like nothing better than to eat my brain and set up shop in my empty skull...if I let it. Fortunately the Larvae and I think alike, share the same pleasures, almost symbiotic I suppose.

I wonder how you will cope with a demon of your very own” smiled Talonov “My little friend is giving me access to some really exquisite spells in return for a host for its offspring”

Cortez kept on hoping that Dodd would find some way to break free, or stop Talon, but knew that the man’s fate had been sealed decades before.

“Steward, I require Professor Dodd to have an erection. See to it”

“Aye Sir” replied the Warrior

Steward walked over to Dodd pushing him back until he was against the temple wall. His hand grasped Dodd’s cock in a vice-like grip.

“Fight it man! In the name of God Alistair, you’re your own man!” said Dodd in desperation.

“The High Priest requires you to have an erection. It will go easier on you if you comply” replied Steward in a firm but compassionate voice

Steward held on, the inevitable erection forming within his powerful grasp. Satisfied he ran a finger along the length of Dodd’s cock and turned to his Master. “He is erect Sir”

Talonov knealt in front of his captive and made a phlem gathering sound, opening his mouth a tiny maggot crawled its way to the tip of his tongue and on to the cockhead. Steward ensured Dodd did not move by the means of his bronze spear, placed softly against the underside of his chin.

Moving with unnatural speed the maggot slipped between the cock-lips and up the cock’s length.

Talonov stood and backed away

“release him”

As soon as he was free Dodd lunged at Talonov, intent on wrapping his fingers around his throat. Before he could succeed he froze in place, no matter how he tried he could not touch his tormentor

“That’s it Dodd, let the demon’s rage control you. Ah, but I am afraid it won’t let you harm its parent’s host”

Dodd opened his mouth but no sound came out.

“Oh, you can’t talk. I didn’t mention that did I. Not that you need to talk anymore, your new lifestyle won’t require it.”

Dodd’s face was now contorted in rage, and his cock painfully erect.

“Now lets see, here are the rules, you are to sleep here every night, you will do anything in your power to return here. You are not to use any manmade things, no clothes, guns radios, cutlery. You are not to touch any of the natives, they belong to me. If you want sexual release...and you will... You can bugger the local monkeys.”

Dodd looked around desperately. Spotting a ringtailed monkey he immediately raced after it.

Satisfied,Talonov turned to Steward “Now, All that talking’s made me quite horny”

“Aye Sir” replied the warrior presenting his perfect buttocks for Talonov’s use.

Cortez felt his cock sliding into the submissive warrior and reached around feeling the ripped physique and bullet hard nipples with his ghostly hands. If he was going to be trapped inside the memory of a copulation, at least he’d be able to steal some few moments of pleasure for himself.

Becoming a warrior had obviously included some training in the sexual arts, Steward’s arse squeezed Talonov/Cortez’s cock trapping it in a tight slippery inferno that could entertain for hours.

Somewhere in the background, Dodd was pouncing on the third ringtailed primate, on the other side the young native was crouched between Tate and Smith taking each cock alternately.

Cortez felt himself/Talonov cumming...and then time rushed forward again, for an instant, almost like a snapshot

A dilapidated river ferry with an Alter sized crate bound to its deck. On the river bank the villagers observed its departure, Tate, Smith and their new friend stood hand in hand watching their Father and his warrior depart, a tear in their eyes.

“Good, thats got rid of them, their cloying sweetness was pissing me off” muttered Talonov to himself

* * *

Natural History Museum, NYC

Talon’s eyes snapped open, he had been lax, stupidity doubtless brought on by his recent evolution. The Host’s persona had somehow bonded itself with his memories, making its eradication much more difficult, worse it was actually getting voyeuristic pleasure from reliving his memories...killing the next person he saw and fucking its corpse was the only that he could think of that would lighten his mood.