The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s claws

Chapter 3—Animal Magic

Central Park

The small figure walked slowly along the edge of the boating lake, taking a careful route between the treeline and the mud, jumping with nimble bare feet from one rocky outcrop to the next, his footing sure even with only cityglow and starlight to illuminate the ground.

The two drug addicts immediately marked him out as a potential victim.

He was short and thin, looking adolescent in a coat that reached his ankles and was folded back at the cuffs. An incongruously sophisticated stainless steel catapult was stuffed in one pocket, a reversed baseball cap sat at a jaunty angle on his unruly hair. The whole effect screamed rich-kid-who’s-playing-at-being-streetlife

The two nodded to one another in silent agreement each pulling a knife. This part of the park had always produced a steady string of victims, particularly gays cruising the darkened paths, practically begging to be robbed and cut up.

Of course these days they had to be more careful, the younger gays developing mutant powers had seriously increased the risk. Being creatures of habit however it had not really occured to them to move to safer hunting grounds.

Bursting from the thicket they made their usual dramatic entrance, vicious looking combat knife and somewhat less impressive steak knife held ready.

“Give us your fucking wallet” demanded Ralphy, the taller of the pair, waving the knife threateningly, ready leap forward if the victim decided to make a run for it.

Somewhat un-nervingly the small person smiled, it was a casual, happy lopsided grin that seemed to involve his whole face. From thin, stubble-less chin to large expressive eyes the grin was there someplace.

“I..I mean it hand over the fucking money” repeated Ralphy cursing the stammer that had completely ruined his menace

The grin seemed to be getting wider, and there was something about the eyes, the small person’s eyes seemed much, much older with a hint of steel about them, this was no easy mark.

Ralphy felt a stinging pain in his wrist and dropped the knife. When he looked back up the small person had already reloaded his catapult and let fly at Buzz, Ralphy’s shorter accomplice.

Ralphy wanted to run but found that he couldn’t, instead he found his own lips twitching as he began to see the funny side of it. Here he was 6ft of muscle and heroin addicted desperation being defeated by a skinny 5ft 3″ guy armed only with a toy catapult.

Satisfied that Ralphy and Buzz were disarmed the small person stuffed the catapult back in his voluminous pocket and removed the baseball cap stuffing it into the other pocket.

To his left Buzz let out a slight giggle, the joke had just got that much better, the small person had pointed Vulcanesque ears, they’d only gone and attacked a superpowered mutant.

“Now guys you really shouldn’t play with sharp things, they’re no fun at all” said the small person putting aside his massive coat.

Ralphy was laughing too now, this was no skinny child, the torso that had been hidden under the coat was the rippling muscle array of a swimmer’s physique, just scaled down by 20% to fit the smaller frame.

“Ha haa...a fekkin’ Hobbit..hooh!” giggled Buzz

For an instant the Hobbit’s smile vanished and mood of jolly fun dissipated. But then the smile was back and the fact that Buzz had hit a nerve was hilarious.

“He, he..Frodo..he,he, haah, haah”

“The Name, my friends is Smiler Borrible, a name I have earned and its not at all second hand or copied.” explained the small person as if the gaining of a name was somehow important.

“Second hand names, ha,ha”

“Ahh but there’s no point explaining about earning of names to a pair who’ve just gone and lost the names their momma’s gave them.”

“Ha, he he, hey thingy, huh ha, can you remember your name?”

“No, he he can you?”

Smiler walked up to whats-me-name? and reached up tangling fingers in his hair and gently pulling him down to his level. Their lips touched. Whats-me-name? Felt his smile become permanent, he was happy and content, he’d found a permanent high and he’d never be unhappy ever again. Even the memory of the facial movements required to make up a frown were vanishing from his mind.

Smiler’s hand eased its way into his pants checking on his rapidly hardening cock. Satisfied with the erection’s fullness, Smiler moved on to the second nameless one kissing away his personality as well.

Whats-me-name? and Thingy stood passively by, smiling vacantly. Smiler inspected them, removing their Wallets, housekeys and spare needles.

“You wont be needing this stuff anymore” said Smiler throwing the items into the dark waters.

Now you two are going to be my eyes in this patch, I want you wandering these paths day and night. If you stop a violent crime I’ll give you a name of your own.”

Whats-me-name? slowly turned and shambled up the grassy slope toward the footpath.

Smiler pulled his coat and hat back on and raced away his coat flapping behind; Running, because running was much more fun than walking, that and another pair of his eyes had spotted something interesting over at Lennon’s strawberry fields.

He’d gotten on quite well with John, it had been a shame what had happened to the singer.

Frodo, indeed! That had almost ruined his good mood.

Natural History Museum

Malcolm felt some degree of relief, his shift was nearly over. Making sure Daddy wasn’t disturbed without arousing suspicion had been harder than he had expected. It seemed almost like people were conspiring to find reasons to go up on the roof or visit the CCTV office.

Glancing at his watch he figured he’d just finish this level and then head on down. Walking past the stuffed chimps and left into the display of Native Americans ..some of the male dummies, particularly the ones dressed only in a loin cloth had been attracting his attention with each pass through on his patrol route.

He rubbed his neck where Daddy had grabbed him. It had not occurred to him before, but the lean, fit, male form was infinitely more desirable than the flabby girls. He supposed it had something to do with men looking more like Daddy.. who was perfection on legs.

Just thinking of Daddy was enough to get him erect, no girlfriend had ever had that effect, he supposed it must be true love, there could be no other explanation for how he felt. Yes, it had to be true love, how else could the merest touch have awakened such a change in him?

A bell sounded, cutting into his train of thought, that was the signal, doors open, the public would soon be flooding in, filling the vast halls with their excited inane babble. It also meant shift change and time to slip back up to where Daddy was resting.

Picking up his pace he headed down through the cetacean hall with its Blue Whale and across toward the new annex of which the planetarium sphere formed the main exhibit.

The first surge of tourists was passing him now in the opposite direction. A group of four particularly well proportioned lads caught his newly appreciative eye, one massively muscled, another short with an extremely cute face, the next handsomely athletic with a parrot balancing on his shoulder...and the last, short dyed blonde hair with piercing blue eyes and perfect body. This one was dressed in a short white top with the logo NBS in pink, hugging tightly to his pecs its hem ripped short to display his naked six pack.

The perfect boy stared back at him, a frown forming on his hansom face. Something about that look set alarms ringing in Malcolm’s head, he needed to be away from this group and back with Daddy as soon as possible.

* * *

So far coming to New York was turning out to be a high point of Paul’s life. He’d gained a superpower, a job and several lovers within a day of arrival and now he was spending his off duty hours seeing some of the city’s world class museums, with the other Naked Boy Singers (NBS) acting as guides.

Paul stopped dead in the middle of the corridor, watching a security guard rapidly hurry away and turning observe as the man departed. There was something deeply wrong about the man, It wasn’t something visible or definable by any other sense just....

<Kwark!> see one you fancy eh? eh? <kwark>“ said Rex from his perch on Monzo’s shoulder

Paul glared at the Animorph who had gotten in for free by using his avian form.

“No, Rex...there was just something wrong about that guy, I don’t know what it was, but it wasn’t right.”

“Whatever, man” said Jack eager to move on. Natural history was for faggots, and even if he was one, he still had a Jock’s healtny contempt for education deeply ingrained into his psyche.

Paul shrugged off his dark mood and followed the others toward the sea galleries.

* * *

Malcolm hurried to the roof, shedding his uniform at the metal security door and stepping naked onto the gritty surface of the roof’s walkway, the morning sun feeling warm on his back butt and legs.

Daddy was still there, his bat-like wings wrapped around him.

Malcolm felt a little confused, he was Daddy’s son and yet he had no wings, no prehensile cock, he ought to have both.

His mental wandering ceased as Daddy uncurled, standing tall giving his great wings a single flap as if shaking the city dust from them. Malcolm felt a shiver go down his back, Daddy was truly magnificent.

“My shift is over Daddy. The roof monitor is offline, no one suspects, we will not be disturbed.” Malcolm reported

“Good. Now come over here, If you are to be any use at all you will need to be improved.”

“Yes Daddy” replied Malcolm walking over and standing a short, but respectful, distance away.

“Good boy” hissed Daddy “now I want you erect, see to it.”

Malcolm smiled, there would be know need to touch himself, all he had to do was gaze upon Daddy’s perfect body to get the hard on that was required of him.

“Not bad, boy. But it needs to be improved upon, that and we must remove that cloying innocent persona of yours.” said Daddy

“Thank you Daddy” replied Malcolm with wide eyes, marveling at Daddy’s generosity.

Talon took his index finger claw and gently drew a line up the penis’s swollen spine, black venom filling the wound like tattooist’s ink.

Malcolm let out a scream of agony and stepped back involuntarily

“Silence! stand still boy!” snapped Daddy

“S..Sorry Daddy, but it hurts” whined Malcolm.

“Stay Still, stay erect ”

Malcolm forced himself to stand still feeling shame at his disobedience. Daddy closed in and resumed his work his claws drawing dark designs along the length of his cock.

Tears ran from his eyes and blood dribbled down his leg but he kept his cock hard, that was easy, all he had to do was look upon Daddy and he was stiff despite the pain.

Talon stepped back inspecting his handiwork, the slave’s foreskin was completely covered in an intricate pattern of black tattoos, the wounds having healed almost instantly. He licked the blood from his claw, savoring the salty taste. It was the next bit he was looking forward to, the spell he had etched into human’s flesh required his cum to activate it.

The penis the Cortez body had come supplied with had required extensive modification to bring it up to a useful size and dexterity, but it was now ready, so long it could be mistaken for a tail or tentacle, Talon couldn’t wait to try it out.

“present your arse, it’s time”

“Yes Daddy” said Malcolm getting down on all fours, his virgin butt held high. Ever since Daddy had made him gay he’d wanted to feel what it was like to be filled with cock, ramming into him.

The massive cock pushed right in causing Malcolm to whimper in pain and then gasp as it pushing against his prostrate triggering an orgasm.

The fucking continued long and hard, filling him with fiery warmth ..and then icy cold slickness as Daddy’s cum coated his insides.

Malcolm cried out in ecstasy as he came for the second time and then the massive rod was withdrawn leaving a terrible emptiness that cried out to be refilled.

Talon stepped back and watched, the slave staggered to his feet, clutching his cock. The tattoos on the member glowed as it expanded between his fingers by a good 4 inches. Sweat glistened and a distinctive chemical odour wafted from him.

Finally the slave stood up and turned to face him, Talon was pleased to note that the puppy-like innocence had been replaced with a more calculating intelligence. He would have to be watched more closely now, and might need the occasional punishment, but that just added to the entertainment.

Malcolm cricked his neck and turned to face Master Talon, the nonsense about being a “Son” already dissipating. His loyalty was deeper now, but with a few interesting limits that he intended to explore given the opportunity.

“Master” he said, feeling an involuntary thrill as he appreciated Talon’s dominance.

New ambitions were already forming in his mind, he would learn from his Master, gather slaves of his own and if the opportunity arose replace him.

A claw lashed out coming within inches of his eyes.

“I know your thoughts” said Talon in a conversational tone, there was no need to elaborate on likely punishments.

“Now that we understand each other, its time you were put to work. You will find me a place, it must have easy access to the sky and big enough for many slaves to go undetected.”

“Yes Master, what of any residents?”

“Fuck the good ones into submission and dispose of the rest. The spells I have carved into you should make that a simple enough task. I expect results by sundown. Go.”

Malcolm bowed low, his head touching the ground and then hurried away grabbing his clothes as he went.

Talon settled back into his resting pose, but just before he wrapped his wings around him a glint of rainbow light caught his eye.

His eyes narrowed as he tracked the fast moving rainbow, in a previous life his slave warriors had seen something similar, it had been during the final battle, a distracting fragment of information supplied just before the cursed Masterson had defeated him, stealing his slaves, his city and his life.

Perhaps it was time to observe how this city dealt with a crisis. A spot of random death and destruction would keep him entertained, supply some necromantic energy and distract any attention from his slave.

Mumbling a necromantic cantrip under his breath he expended some of the precious energy he had gained from corrupting Malcolm.

* * *

Superteen flew down 6th Avenue at a height of 500ft the wind brushing against his naked body, rainbow light streaming out behind him.

The rainbow was just a special effect, something to remind Manhattan that he was here and ready to defend them...that and it looked way cool.

“Superteen to Fire House. Checking in, nothing to report.” he said into the hands-free headset.

“Roger that S.T., quiet day all round, no sign of those gremlins. There’s a spot of gang trouble out in the Bronx but TK’s got it covered.” reported Sidekick from the Rainbow Avengers converted fire station base.

He was over Central Park now, free from the constraints of the Avenues he widened his search pattern into wide zigzagging sweeps, below children pointed and waved.

As he reached Strawberry Fields a small figure down below caught his eye, someone he knew.

Drifting down he landed next to Smiler, who was relaxing on a slab of black rock eating an apple whilst observing the sky.

The crowds around Lennon’s memorial pointed at his magnificently naked physique and began to head over autograph books in hand. Superteen’s eyes flashed with light sending a mental <ignore me> to the crowd who hesitated and then resumed their homage to the dead singer.

“I hope you paid for that” said Superteen indicating the half eaten fruit

“It fell off a shop display, honest”

“Why don’t I believe you?”

“ok so It needed a slight nudge to fall off the display, satisfied?”

“You know you don’t have to do this, there’s a meal waiting at the Fire House any time you need it”

“No Charity” replied Smiler with a lopsided grin “I live by a strict code S.T.,I never touch money.. ever, I only forage what I need to survive and never a whole meal from one stall.”

“I had to ask, sooner or later the press will connect the hero with the fruit thief. ”

“Hey we all have our quirks, I’m not the one flying around butt naked. But enough of me, I seen you up there flying the grid all morning, you hunting someone? You need my eyes?”

“Someone’s let loose a minor demon. Its about a foot tall, bat-like wings, well endowed little fuck.”

“An Imp? Nasty, watch out it doesn’t evolve, if it does we’re in deep shit”

“you know about Imps?” said Superteen surprised.

“When you are a forager you need to know everything about the eco-system you hunt in. Especially the other predators. Your Imp is poisonous one scratch from its claws and you are under its power”

“You let us know if you see it?”

“Of course”

Superteen’s headset beeped, a car had overturned on the Brooklyn bridge approach.

“Trouble, I gotta go”

“bye then” replied Smiler giving Superteen a kiss and tweeking his nipple.

* * *

The creature was about the size of a small European car, its quadrapedal body covered in fist sized orange scales, a small dog sized head projecting between hunched armour plated shoulders.

“Early Pleistocene armadillo” read Little Jack

“Wow awesome” said Jack, who was staring out the bay window onto Central Park “Superteen just took off from the park, look you can see the rainbow where he went to full speed!”

The others, along with a few kids, clustered at the wide window of the Astor Turret to watch the City’s first superhero heading south.

“He is, like, so hot”

“yeah, shame that Sidekick dude got to him first”

“Umm, guys” Paul hadn’t gone to the window with the others, he was watching the armoured fossil.

The Pliestodillo’s eye sockets were glowing redly and its head had pulled free from the aluminum rod that had held it in place.

“These exhibits, aren’t animatronic are they?”

In the next hall someone screamed, the 7ft tall skeleton of a flightless Terror Bird had pulled free of its supports, ghostly feathers filling the gaps.

“Crap!”

“Some goddam mutie has reanimated them” said one of the other tourists

Jack pulled a fire extinguisher from the wall taking a swing at the Pliestodillo, which seemed barely effected by the blow.

Paul ran to the firepoint punching the glass and setting off the alarm.

“Grab it and turn it over! Its like a tortoise, its helpless on its back.” instructed Paul

To his surprise they did as he ordered, quickly acting as a team, even the young kids helping. A sound behind him made him turn,...time seemed to slow ...

The Terror Bird had approached unseen, its giant hawklike beak dripping blood. Someone screamed, someone else yelled “Look out”

The vicious beak descended and Paul raised his arms to fend off the blow, his arms had become gaseous again, and the skeletal head passed right through him.

“Its turned him into a ghost!”

The bird’s lunge had taken it right through him, Paul turned trying desperately to re-solidify, still fearful that he would be stuck and starve to death in his de-solid form. It didn’t work properly, instead of turning back into solid flesh the air in front of him became cloudy.

The Terror Bird whipped around but seemed to be slowed by the cloudy air as if it were moving through treacle.

Without realizing what he was doing Paul concentrated on the air around the creature and <squeezed> it, the thick air becoming opaque, trapping the reanimated fossil.

Amazed, Paul looked at his transparent hands and then at the portal to the next hall, a massive Protoceratops and several Hadrosaurs had finished off the Hall’s occupants and were beginning to pay attention to his room. Reaching out with his hand he tried <squeezing> the air between the two halls. It worked! The entry portal filled with a blue white mass of solidified air.

“Nice one, Paul” congratulated Jack cheerfully swatting a dog sized horse fossil

“yeah, but we gotta get through the next hall to get to a stairwell” pointed one of the tourists, holding his daughter close.

“What’s in there anyway?”

“The guidebook says “advanced mammals” so that’s Sabretooths, Sloths, Mammoths, that sort of thing” said Monzo

“I..feel weird” said Little Jack

Paul watched wide eyed as Little Jack’s clothes and body morphed as if changed by some low grade CGI special effect. Little Jack’s body now looked like that of a weight lifter, muscles buffed up to a glossy shine. Black leather bandoliers, bracers and riding boots appeared and a holographic Eagle, Rainbow Avengers icon, materialized above his head.

“Do not be alarmed. I am borrowing Jack’s body during this emergency” said a voice with a distinctive Finnish accent.

Paul recognized it instantly, One of the Rainbow Avengers had the power to possess and powerboost bystanders turning them into tough “Tom-o-Finland” strongmen. Obviously the hero group had been alerted and this was their response.

“I guess that makes you in charge. What should we do?” he asked

The Tom-o-Finland stood motionless as if he had not heard for several long seconds.

“Sorry, kind of busy, difficult running five Toms at once. You are in charge, get your group out. Your Tom has instructions to follow and defend you.” said the Finnish voice.

Paul cursed silently as the whole group turned expectantly to him.

“Well, we gotta go through that room I guess.” he said shrugging “we go slow, I will try to pick off any fossil that’s feeling frisky”

Unlike the room they had been in the Advanced Mammal Hall was filled with glass display cases; most were intact, the small re-animated creatures within going berserk attacking each other or the glass.

Near the middle of the hall a Sabretooth and a giant sloth battled ripping chunks of ghost flesh out of each other. Concentrating hard Paul encased the two in solid air.

“Hey, I’m getting good at this”

“Don’t get cocky kid” snapped Monzo dropkicking another proto-horse

A bugling roar filled the chamber, a proto-elephant and a mammoth smashing past the lateral display case that had obscured their presence.

Paul used his power again, but these fossils were too large, the solid air effect acted like concrete shoes slowing them, but not stopping them.

“Quickly, along the sidewall”

The Tom-o-Finland caught the proto-elephant by the tusk wrestling it back as if he were wrangling a bull.

The mammoth charged forward only to stop suddenly, its skull shattered by a catapult stone fired from behind. A red mist emerged from the broken skull and dissipated, the ghostly flesh fading away.

“The skulls, break the skulls!”

A small person stood in the stairwell pulled his stainless steel catapult back again and fired at the Proto-elephant his shot glancing off a tusk as the creature tried to shake the leather strapped Tom-o-Finland loose.

“Come on, this way!” yelled the catapult wielder, pointing to the elevator

With relief they raced to the elevator and piled in, the steel box quickly moving to ground level. Another Rainbow Avenger, Glowboy, was stationed in the lobby throwing energy blasts at a group of zombie primates that were trying to get down the wide stairway to ground level.

They ran out onto 77th street and across the avenue, not stopping until they reached Central Park where the museum’s occupants were assembling in ragged groups.

“Thank you for the use of this body” said Little Jack, the Tom-o-Finland effect fading away.

“Wow, I could really get into this obedience thing” said Little Jack in his normal voice “Damn, that’s left me horny!”

Paul concentrated on returning to normal, he had the knack now and felt sure he could change between normal and cloudform at will.

Behind him he could hear Monzo smirking.

“What!”

“Oh, just that your clothes are back up there with the dinosaurs, they fell off when you went transparent.

Blushing, Paul reverted to cloudform. “Well if Superteen can get away with doing his heroing in the buff so can I!”

* * *

Talon felt the necromantic power surge into him as the re-animates fed, each death causing another spike of delicious power.

“Anyone up here? Yelled a young voice. The source of the voice was hovering overhead

It would be tempting to take him here and now, but caution was still necessary. Using a fraction of his newly acquired power he formed the illusion of Dr Cortez and dragged the doctor’s persona back to reality.

Cortez could have yelled for joy, he could see the real world again! The demon had given him back some measure of control.

“Help! Over here! It’s h..” he yelled but even as he was about to reveal the demon it had clamped down hard cutting him off from his vocal chords.

“Don’t worry sir! We’ll soon have you down!” called the superhero descending toward the roof.

Cortez recognized him immediately, it was Sidekick, Superteen’s assistant and lover, his powers flight, and superstrength, his costume ..a nicely tanned naked body.

He could feel Talon’s mental touch as the demon rifled through his memories. Mutant powers were something new, something that Talon had not faced before, worryingly the demon regarded them as new toys rather than something to fear.

“It...it was terrible! The Fossils, they.. they..” said Cortez’ voice

“We’re dealing with it Sir.” assured the hero grabbing Cortez and putting him over his shoulder in a fireman’s lift. “Hold tight Sir, I’ll get you down.

Cortez fingers dangled next to the delightfully tight arse cheeks as Sidekick jumped down toward Central Park. His little finger delicately pushed against the smooth skin drawing blood.

Cortez could feel Talon laughing, something had happened, something that would cause trouble later.

Once on the ground Talon turned and rapidly walked away, sending one final command to his re-animates, ordering them to disperse, find places to hide.

Doubtless many of the larger ones would be destroyed quickly, but the smaller ones would keep the humans occupied for days feeding him with every kill they made.

Overhead a skeletal pterodactyl glided toward the East River followed by a variety of different energy beams and fireballs aimed from below.