The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s claws

Chapter 6 Tentacles of The Thrall

Hindra Chackrabatti squirmed on the floor, feeling sensations she had not felt since well before the death of her beloved Anook 30 years ago.

Her hand brushed against her perky breasts and...

Her eyes snapped open. It was not possible this having of breasts, long had it been since her breasts had felt thus.

She looked down at herself, it was having the appearance of a miracle, her body was having the look it had had when she was 20.

Something nice was happening in her vagina, it felt full as if a man had his thing in there.

She investigated, several small maggots wriggled through her pubic hair, carefully she plucked them out and put them in her mouth, the poor little things were not ready for the outside world.

That reaction had been most odd, feeling maternal instincts for maggots was not something she was being used to.

On the floor next to her young Jane McCormick also squirmed her body renewing itself even as she watched.

“Feels so good” murmured Jane

“It does indeed sister.” said Hindra allowing her hand to tweak Jane’s nipple, so daring and wanton, to touch another woman.

They helped each other to their feet making sure that they caressed each other as they did.

“The last thing I am remembering is a foul chemical smell, how is it that we are on the roof and being so much improved?”

“I don’t know Hindra.” Replied Jane " Look over there, someone else”

On the roof surface a pattern had been drawn about the person. At a distance his 25 stone bulk was unmistakable, it was Charles, but on closer inspection it seemed that something strange was happening to him too.

His flesh was transparent as if it were made of water and inside this outer layer was a younger, fit version, looking about 18, his eyes closed. As he exhaled bubbles spiraled upward through his outer liquid self. One odd thing was a row of four fleshy knobs that projected in a line under each arms, as if someone had taken some severed cockheads and glued them on one under the next.

“He is looking somewhat more sexy today” commented Hindra

“Chaz, what have they done to you?” asked Jane stepping toward her husband, absent mindedly plucking a maggot from her bush and putting it in her mouth.

She raised her hand to touch his face, his old double chin, its watery surface a few fractions of an inch in front of the younger firmer face beneath.

Her finger broke the surface tension of the fluid, bursting the outer layer like a bubble, the fluid sloshing to the gutter leaving the inner boy exposed.

Hindra couldn’t resist, running a hand over his firm pectorals and glistening abdomenals, Jane slapped her hand away glaring possessively.

“Mine!”

“But it is being so long since I had one” whined Hindra

“Feck off! Mine!”

The savage cat fight started moments later, nails drawing blood, hair ripped out by its roots.

Charles stood blinking away the salty water that stung his eyes, he stumbled to one side leaning against a rusty water tower. He could hear shrieks of rage and pain, female but almost animal in quality.

The last thing he remembered was meeting His Eminence, and having the privilege of accommodating His Eminence’s cock. He’d never accommodated a cock before, but Had found he rather enjoyed the feeling.

His body felt different, lighter, standing was no longer an effort. Blinking away the stinging in his eyes he looked down at himself, a miracle! His flabby old body had been replaced with youthful perfection, except... There were odd blobs of flesh running down his sides, sensitive to the touch in an interesting way.

The screams of rage were getting worse if anything, the two drop-dead-gorgeous girls, bloody from their battle, were still trading blows. It wouldn’t do at all, it showed disrespect for His Eminence, he decided to intervene.

He reached out to separate them and nearly fumbled in shock. It was not his arms that had reached but eight penis tipped tentacles, the odd blobs of flesh he had noticed had been the cockhead shaped tips. The mere act of extending them made his sides tingle with pleasure as they slipped wetly out from their sheaths and entangled the two combatants.

It was as if he knew instinctively how to use these wondrous new limbs, quickly he wrapped his tentacles about them, one binding their arms and nudging their breasts, another binding the feet, a third sought the pussy and the fourth the hot little arses..it was the last of these that he liked the feel of best.

He separated and lifted the two girls so that they were suspended in mid air.

He heard footsteps from the stairwell and turned to see who it was. He blushed in total embarrassment

“Y..Your excellence? I..I mean, I was just.., that is they were fighting and..”

It was apparent that His Eminence was displeased and that there was nothing he could say to make it better. He bowed his head and lowered the two girls onto the roof, releasing them and retracting his penises back into their sheaths; the slick feeling of their retraction enough to cause his normal penis to harden.

The two girls glared at each other and seemed ready to resume combat, their forced separation had given the scratches enough time to heal, only the blood stains gave any indication that there had been a fight.

“You have tampered, released my weapon before he was fully subsumed” snapped His Eminence, the Lord Talon. “Show yourselves!”

Hindra felt something below, a squirming in her vagina that distracted her from her rival.

Spider-like limbs emerged from her slit and then pushed against her crotch hauling a thickly veined cock-like creature out until 6 inches of it projected. At the same time that horror tried to grip her another part of the slug thing was doing interesting things to her clitty.

The winged demon grasped the slug thing and squeezed, green ichor dripping from it, pain shot into her and she screamed in agony feeling the creature’s pain as if it were her own.

“Anger me again and you will be ripped from your hosts and destroyed” growled the winged demon.

A breathlessness came over her as if she had swallowed a fist sized piece of food and then there was a voice speaking, her voice.

“Mercy great master, your servant eagerly awaits your will.”

“Go, get out of my sight. I will give specific orders later”

The thing crawled back into her cunt. The pain was passing rapidly, replaced by a hornyness even more intense than before. Hindra needed a man, slug thing or not she wouldn’t be denied.

Talon turned his eye to the immature weapon. Normally it would have continued to evolve until it was a mindlessly obedient thing, the two offspring had managed to birth it early leaving its human intellect intact...inconvenient but not irretrievably so.

“Slave, bring me the collar I was working on” he ordered one of his attendants.

“Separating those two before they damaged each other was well done. Good boy.”

“Thank you Your Eminence, I apologize for my appearance I appear to have mislaid my clothes” replied Charles

“Your clothes are not required, but here I have a reward for you” said Talon offering a studded dog collar that his attendant had returned with.

“Your Eminence, It was nothing, I don’t need any reward” he assured humbly

“You will take it” snapped Talon

Charles reached out and took the collar slipping it around his neck without hesitation. Emotions flowed into him, strange alien longings, and a need to be dominated, to serve his Master with unquestioning obedience.

Slowly an evil grin formed on his face, as he began to savor his Master’s desires as if they were his own. Nakedness was no longer an issue.

“Master, I am yours to command” he said prostrating himself

“Better. You will guard this building. Capture any intruders. Once it’s dark I will have some tasks for you.

* * *

East Side Sauna

The small elevator arrived at the 15th floor depositing its occupant in a shabby waiting room. To one side a mesh grill separated the prospective guest from the hard eyed sauna staff.

Dale wished he’d been allowed to wear his feathered costume. He felt naked without it even though he was wearing more clothes, at least temporarily.

“Member?” demanded the Pakistani Bouncer/doorman

“Umm, this is my first time” Dale replied deliberately putting a slight tremble of fear into his voice.

“Guest then, fill out da form, its 20 bucks entry for four hours, putcher belongings in da basket an sign for ‘em.” the accent was pure bronx

Dale did as he was told, making note of staff numbers, only three, good.

First order of business was to scout the place out. It occupied two whole floors of the tower, a very small steam room, gave the legitimacy to thirty or forty “restrooms” each containing a single bunk bed and more often than not a cock hungry resident.

Water and food dispensers occupied a small lounge. That was good, he could exist here, doing Master Talon’s bidding for several days without worrying about starvation.

It was midday so only a few guys were cruising, business would pick up later, and by then the sauna would be under new management.

A beautiful Chinese boy beckoned to him from his cabin.

“Hi, want to?”

“Sure, what’s you name?”

“Yaoi, whats yours?”

“Talon Dominus”

“That is an unusual name” said Yaoi

“So is yours, it means “Gay sex” doesn’t it?” replied Dale taking a nipple in his hand and tweaking it.

Yaoi blushed “its kind of a nickname, on account of me being caught reading gay porn back when I was in school”

“Mine’s Latin, it means Clawed Domination” lied Dale

“That sounds like an auspicious name, I could submit to”

“Nice, now sit on my cock and we’ll take this to a whole new level.”

Yaoi eased himself down onto Dale’s cock. Dale’s arms slipped around him pulling on his nipples, his tongue licking Yaoi’s neck.

“Talon Dominus” whispered Dale beginning the induction.

* * *

Madison Sq. Gardens

Team Blue, passed the ball from Two to Five. Taking the ball at his feet, Five faked left and back heeled the ball to Four who Three could see was unmarked.

The ball slammed against the painted goal and a roar went up around the arena a raucous hooter sounded signaling a score.

Over the PA the two wrestling pundits, who were doubling as 5-a-side soccer commentators, practically exploded with well practiced excitement.

“7-2 with only 30 seconds on the clock, the Blues are really cleaning up today!”

“Yes, but can Dallas at least pull back one score..erm I mean goal, before full time?”

Simultaneously the whole team punched the air. This was where they were at their best, their thoughts and reactions copying Cameron’s seamlessly.

Quickly they jogged back to the half way line and waited for the Dallas attack. Pissed off with their immanent defeat the Dallas team decided to play it rough, Five found himself slammed against the wall in a move more appropriate to ice hockey.

“Oooh thats gotta hurt” came the predictable commentary

The Dallas forward continued his run trying to elbow One out the way, Five saw the blow coming and One ducked under it without knowing why the move was necessary.

The Referee’s whistle blew, the Dallas move had been too blatant. Cameron himself moved to take the free kick, energy crackling between him and his team. Ten seconds later the ball slammed into the goal again and the game was over.

After the trophy award and exchange of shirts, Team Blue headed back to the dressing room, family and friends were waiting.

The oneness eased off as each of them focused on the people they loved. Even Three had someone congratulating him, his brother had sneaked in and had watched the game despite their father’s prohibition.

Taylor was the only one without family present. He’d called home to say he was going to be on TV, and that he was being turned into a gay super clone because his so called friends had thought it was funny. But he’d only got the Answerphone.

Across the room a shemale version of Cameron caught his eye and wandered across, followed by a group of hot guys, in fact they were the same ones who’d delivered Dale for his punishment.

“Hi Hon, you’re the new Five, I was his first” said the girlboy

“Morgana” he said, the name just popped into his mind, an encouraging sign that his transformation was progressing nicely. “I seem to know some of your friends too, but who’s this hunk?”

“Hi, I’m Paul” said the guy with the skin tight shirt that stopped above a nicely presented six pack. Taylor’s eyes moved down to the packet clearly outlined in paul’s tight jeans.

Across the room conversation seemed to die down. Taylor realized that the whole team had turned to gaze upon Paul’s physique. Obviously Cameron thought Paul looked hot and the emotion was feeding back through the link. A hand touched his shoulder, Cameron.

Cameron and Morgana shared a brotherly kiss.

“The tits are coming along nicely dude” complimented Cameron

“Thanks hon, this is Paul, he’s a mutant too, just got his powers the other day.”

“Hi, I’m Cameron...didn’t I see you at the Jumajii Rampage?”

“Its a pleasure to meet you Mr. Static, yeah, we were up on the fourth floor when it started”

“Shit man! The fourth? That’s like prehistory, you are lucky to be alive”

“Tell me about it! Fecking zombie sabretooths! Hey, you guys play pretty good five-a-side... for yanks”

“Why don’t I book you a table someplace romantic and you seven can swap personal histories.” Offered Morgana with an arched eyebrow.

“Yes, please do.” replied Cameron, with straight seriousness.

* * *

The sun settled gently onto the flat horizon, the heat of the day beginning to dissipate although the humidity remained impossibly high. The sea scent of brine and seaweed permeated the gentle wind and the evening chorus filled the air.

On the edges of Manhattan lovers walked hand in hand or sat silently together, the world seemed at peace with itself and nature more alive than it had been the day before.

The cause of the general feeling of well-being was chasing a dragonfly, trying to persuade the insect to perch on the tip of his horn.

The pretty colours of the sunset distracted him from the insect. Slowly the brilliant orb sank and he felt his body shiver, and squeeze in on itself.

Danny looked at the red horizon, admiring its beauty. Cautiously he felt his forehead, there was a slightly rough scab like texture but other than that he looked completely human.

He was naked of course and his cock had reverted to an immature stub that matched his true, day old age. A quick thought provided cloths, pure white jeans and a skintight T-shirt morphed onto his skin. After a brief self-conscious hesitation he added the illusion of a more manly bulge to his crotch, nothing exceptional, just enough to pass as an adult human.

He was needed in the city he could feel it. Even though he wasn’t wearing his true body he could sense the small creatures cries for help. Something undead had just eaten a rat that had been collecting food for its brood of young. It was unlikely that he would be able to save the newborn rats, but stopping the undead thing ought to be simple enough..yeah, no problem.

* * *

16th Street

Hindra smiled and followed the man up the stairs unfastening her bra as she went. Her love hole hungered, it needed filling it was all she could do not to jump him in the street.

Keys rattled hurriedly, he was eager to get his whore out of sight.

“How much for full..” he asked turning

Hindra didn’t give him time to finish the sentence grabbing him and throwing him against the wall and covering his mouth with hers. With deft fingers she pulled his cock free, she’d not bothered with panties under the mini skirt allowing her faster access.

The cock passed her lips rubbing briefly against her clit before being swallowed by her parasite’s fanged maw. The man stiffened, the paralyzing venom rendering him immobile.

She pulled back allowing her parasite room to emerge from her pussy. She stroked its back as it pleasured itself on the man’s cock sucking in all of the man’s manhood. The parasite pushed two of its stick like arms out and used them to squeeze the two testicles into its open maw.

She had no idea what her little master was doing down there but it felt sooo good as if it were her own mouth wrapped around the cock sucking on it like a Popsicle

She wanted to kiss the man, or someone wanted her to, it really didn’t matter which. Gently she parted his lips and sent her tongue deep, hardly noticing the little maggot that rode the tip of her tongue and fastened its tiny teeth on the roof of his mouth.

Her sluggy little master sucked on the cock for over half an hour, after fifteen minutes the man’s orgasms were dry by twenty it had become soft and now she couldn’t even feel it in her sluggy little master’s mouth. In a flurry of spiny legs little master retracted back into her. She stepped back and looked at the man amazed by what she saw.

The man was man no more, he was genderless his crotch a flat expanse of skin with neither slit nor cock. Her little master had sucked it all off.

She wondered briefly what to do now? The man would surely complain at such an injustice, but that was taken care of too, she soon discovered.

The man seemed to spasm clutching at his head with limbs no longer immobilized.

The man went down on his knees, head lowered in a submissive posture.

“I have control of this host, Master” said the man.

Hindra felt the Little Master take control of her voice.

“You will continue to act as your host would until our glorious Master demands our service. What is your host’s job?”

“Chef’s assistant, City Hall”

“Excellent”

* * *

East Side Sauna

“Talon Dominus!” gasped the man.

Finally, thought Yaoi collapsing on the man’s sweat soaked back. This one had been exceptionally strong willed. It had taken nearly a whole hour of continual fucking and incantation to enslave him.

“Sorry that took so long, I was a difficult subject” apologized the new slave “What are my orders?”

“For now just hold me, I have had the pleasure of giving Master 17 new slaves today. It is an exhausting duty.”

“Of course” said the new slave slithering around so that he could surround Yaoi in his arms. “That better?”

“Yes”

A commotion erupted outside, shouting and blows being struck. Instantly the two slaves were on their feet ready to assist their fellows.

It was the Bouncer/Doorman being subdued, a crowd of slaves surrounded him blocking him from sight.

The slave kissed the back of Yaoi’s neck running his hands down his sides. “Looks like they got it covered”

They closed the door and began kissing slowly taking their time. Yaoi was looking into the other slave’s eyes when it happened, his eyes glowed for a second and then the kissing stopped.

An instant later it was Yaoi’s turn to feel Master’s mental touch.

“I am to enslave the West Side Sauna” reported the other slave.

“I am to report to Master for enhancement” replied Yaoi proudly.

They pulled on their pants, neither bothering with underpants or shirts and headed for the door.

On the way past the front office Yaoi noticed the doorman was back on duty..or at least he was from the waist up. His T-shirt ended just above his cock, below that, out of sight, he was naked a fellow slave sat cross legged sucking on his cock.

* * *

The Lair

He..the slave previously called Charles.. rubbed at the collars, they irritated his skin. Charles was not a suitable name for one of his low rank and he had spent much of the day thinking about what was an appropriate name, currently trying to decide between Thrall and Dog.

The sun had set and finally the last afterglow had left the sky. Finally he was on the move, with a task to perform. He’d spent the day experimenting with his new physique, sliding the moist slick penises out of their sheaths, extending them to their full 30ft and using them to grasp passing prey. Seagulls tasted alright but the feathers were a nuisance, he’d taken to just ripping the necks and draining the blood.

Extending one of his penis-like tentacles he wrapped it around a parapet post on the opposite building and swung across, at the height of the swing he reached out with another tentacle fastening on the next building.

Ironic really, the creators of the Spiderman comics really had found an efficient way to travel through the city.

As he moved North East the buildings gradually became higher until he met a wall of skyscrapers, he perched for a moment looking for the best route. Below someone cried out attracting his attention, a man holding a gun was looking up at him. Behind him the girl he had been mugging ran sobbing toward Broadway.

A man with a seed of evil already within him would be a powerful addition to Master’s forces.. and besides there was the ever present need to breed, to replicate, to fuck.

He extended his penises to their fullest extent, feeling the familiar slimy slick pleasure as they energed from their sheaths. A day of practice had improved his aim immeasurably, his penises found gaps and openings in the man’s clothing and dived straight in, traveling up sleeves and trouser legs, wrapping around thighs and torso.

He retracted, pulling the delightfully struggling man up onto the roof. Tugging at the seams of the clothing ripped it away easily, the man twisted in a circular wriggle, freeing his gun arm. A shot rang out, echoing around the roof tops.

The bullet’s passage through Thrall’s torso hurt a lot less than he’d expected, the bloodless hole healing in seconds. He took a moment to marvel at his Master’s gift of resilient flesh, before moving to subdue the prey.

Gunfire wouldn’t do at all, at the least it would attract attention. Aiming a cock at the man’s gun hand he orgasmed, sending a shot of resinous cum pinning the hand and the magnum .45, to the parapet wall.

Another two orgasms put sticky strands across both the prey’s ankles gluing them in position, widely separated.

The prey grabbed one of his penises squeezing it hard as if trying to throttle a snake, the resultant pleasure/pain was exquisite, nearly causing an involuntary orgasm.

There was no time to play with the prey, not after the gunshot. Quickly he unfastened one of the dog collars from around his neck, feeling a fractional slackening of Master’s control.

Thrall snapped the collar closed around the prey’s neck, the effect was almost instantaneous. The initiate’s grip on his tentacle loosened and became a stroking action, his back arched so that his face pointed at the sky and his mouth opened wide ready to receive.

Satisfied that the initiate had fully acknowledged Master Talon’s dominance, Thrall allowed his own need for offspring to dominate. Two penises pushed into the welcoming mouth, a third slipping into the initiate’s passively receptive butt.

Thrall began to orgasm, pumping his superglue like cum into lungs, stomach and intestine. His other five penises slithering over the initiates skin spinning a protective coccoon of cum that slowly hardened to a milky opaque glaze.

* * *

East 47th Street

Movement caught TK’s eye, someone on a building roof, the gunshot could easily have originated near there.

“TK here, I got a naked dude acting suspicious on a roof, heard shots hereabouts earlier. I’m going to see what this chap is about. Put the other Rainbow Avengers on alert just in case.” he said into his headset

Shaping his telekinesis field he pulled himself toward the figure who seemed to be busy with some sort of large package.

The mutant had been intent on what he was doing to the large mass that close up looked like a massive wasp’s nest, he seemed surprised to see TK hovering just above the roof.

Most mutations involved mental or energy powers, this guy was different, he seemed to have eight penises growing in a line down his sides like extra arms..actually the whole effect was quite erotic.

“Hello there, I don’t think we’ve met” said TK

Without warning the young mutant’s penises shot outward, tentacles that slammed into TK knocking him back to the edge of the roof.

“Hey! Cut that out!”

The tentacles lashed out again knocking him out into open space.

TK grabbed at the building, falling 20 stories before his telekinesis snared a protrusion on the steel and glass surface. Focusing the force downward he levitated back up to roof level. The strange mutant was gone, the wasp nest structure remained, and around its base were the remains of some cloths.

“TK to base, we got a renegade on the loose near Broadway and 46th, just south of Rockefeller Centre. He’s naked with tentacles growing from his sides, he’s left behind some sort of cocoon, I think there’s someone inside it.”

“Ok, TK, I’m calling in the whole team, which way did the perp go?”

“North East, I think”

* * *

Metropolitan museum

“Here?” said Paul puzzled “but this a museum”

“Hon, its also The Place for a cheap high quality, low calorie meal accompanied by a live piano quartet.” explained Morgana

“Huh?”

“Its late night opening, most of the museum is closed, but they run special feature lectures and keep The Great Hall’s Balcony Restaurant open all evening...as you can hear, with live music.”

In the foyer Team Blue was easily seen, the web of energy connecting them visible even from across the room. As one they waived a hand in greeting.

Paul smiled and went to meet them on the stairs.

There was a short queue for those awaiting a seat, more of a ritual than from any need to control the crowds. In the background piano and violin music filled the vast echoing chamber.

The busboy observed the crackling energy connecting Cameron to his team and his eyes narrowed slightly before a mask of professionalism wiped away all expression. This man was a professional, able to keep his cool with even the most mid western of tourists.

“A table for eight, Sir?”

“Two tables please, next to each other one for three the other for five”

“certainly sir, if you will follow me?”

They were led to a pair of tables at the far end of the balcony, an area less easily seen from the queue point.

Once seated Paul found himself transfixed by Cameron’s tough square jawed face, his short blond hair and intense eyes dancing in the reflected light of the energy leashes. At some point he noticed that the beautiful eyes were as focused on him as he had been on them.

This felt different somehow. Not like the casual lust he’d felt for Morgana and the other singers, there was an edge of fear to it. What if he doesn’t like me? What if I say the wrong thing?

A wave of nausea passed through him, causing him to hold his head.

“Paul hon, you ok?”

“I think so, just feel queasy. I’ve only felt like this once before, that was right before the damn fossils attacked.”

Without warning an alarm began ringing.

“Ladies and Gentleman, we have a security alert if you could please assemble across the street” announced the Maitre’d in a calm authoritative voice.

“Nobody interrupts my date!” smiled Cameron ironically, removing his napkin “You guys coming?”

Paul hesitated for a second and then grinned “Well I came all the way to NYC to be a superhero. I guess its time I did the job...call me.. Sea Spectre ”

* * *

Metropolitan museum (roof )

Thrall landed lightly on top of the north wing, below a security guard patrolled. Aiming all his cocks he ejaculated, sending streams of stringy cum that knocked the guard to the floor and pinned him in a rapidly hardening web of cum strands.

His offspring would have to fend for itself and serve the greater purpose by acting as a distraction from his true mission. Master demanded the acquisition of certain artifacts and nothing would be allowed to delay or frustrate their retrieval.

Looping a couple of tentacles about the balcony he swung down, smashing through the glass wall and into the moat of the Temple of Dendur. Alarms began to ring throughout the complex.

The temple itself was of no consequence, moving it from its original location had disrupted its consecration. The items Master needed were in the nearby labyrinth of small rooms, they had an aura that Master had made him sensitive to, he would recognize them the instant he saw them.

Two security guards ran in from the far side of the vast chamber, shots of cum glued them to the floor.

* * *

Paul led the way down the corridor of priceless artwork, It had taken a few moments of argument to persuade the curators that they could help. What had swung the argument had been CCTV showing that the thief was a mutant and therefore a supervillain.

He was leading because he seemed to have some sort of extra sense telling him where this guy was, the sicker he felt the closer they were.

“Down here” he pointed

“I don’t get it” said Two “Before I became part of Blue Static, I had an interest in art. We’re in the Egyptian exhibit; it’s mainly the bits of the Tutankhamen treasure that the Egyptians couldn’t be bothered to reclaim. The paintings are immeasurably more saleable.”

“We can ask him after we catch him bro” replied Three, the rest of Team Blue nodded agreement

Ahead was the great hall that housed the Temple of Dendur, its carved stone edifice visible through the wide concrete doorway. A security guard was visible, his foot seemed to be stuck to the floor, he waved frantically, pointing to his right. A stream of white liquid shot out from the direction he had indicated catching his shoulder and knocking to the ground. The guard tried to rise but the sticky substance seemed to harden before he could get far.

“Look, the window wall’s broken. This guy must have gotten what he’s after and is headed back out to the way he came in.” said Paul

“Ok guys lets rumble” said Cameron.

As one, Team Blue charged into the vast empty hall, Paul and Morgana following a pace behind.

Taylor realized this was exactly like the trance the team slipped into when they were playing soccer. It was easy to shape his mind into the ultra-passive mode that allowed Cameron to move the team about like chess pieces.

Without warning a sticky fluid was in his eyes blocking his vision, instinctively he put his hands up to wipe the stuff away, it was like touching superglue, his fingertips sticking fast.

Cameron dodged the substance squirted at him, but four of Team Blue were down. One, Two and Four were pinned, glued to the floor; Five had taken a hit to the face and was blinded.

“Citizen’s Arrest!” he yelled hoping to give the others time to get close to the bizarre tentacled mutant.

A wall of opaque fog appeared, blocking off the glass wall that formed the hall’s northern face, this must be Paul’s ability he realized, wondering what the fog could do to stop the mutant.

Two of the mutant’s tentacles shot toward the fog extending nearly thirty feet before being deflected as if the candy floss cloud were made of solid ice.

“Give it up! You’re trapped and out numbered!”

Not bothering to reply the mutant lashed out with its tentacles, clearly it had only a limited supply of the glue like substance.

One of the tentacles swiped Three from his feet, two more sent Paul..Sea Spectre..sliding like a skipping stone along the length of the moat surrounding the temple. Another two tentacles grabbed Morgana curling around his neck and breasts like a pair of boa constrictors and the final two were coming straight at him.

As soon as the two limbs were within range Cameron deliberately shut down his link to his disabled harem. The temporarily unattached energy leashes wreathed around, trying to find an earth point, arcing off the light fittings, the sandstone pillars and the two tentacles.

The mutant twitched and shuddered as the electrical energy surged through him. Cameron’s eyes widened, the guy was still standing, normally such a blast acted like a taser felling the target almost instantly.

There was only so long that he could divert the energy leashes for, that limit had been reached, Unable to stop them the five bolts of energy snapped back toward the five boys who acted as their permanent anchors.

At the far end of the hall Paul staggered to his feet, his head throbbed with pain, partly from hitting the hard concrete and partly from the creature’s mere presence. Without warning the mutant screamed, the two tentacles it had wrapped about Morgana were retracting, their severed ends dripping blood and ichor.

He wondered briefly how on earth Morgana had done that much damage. But there was no time, the mutant was on the run, not heading back into the maze of egyptian exhibits but charging past them toward the far end of the hall.

The tentacles squirted fluid again, evidently the reservoir of the stuff had regenerated. Globs of the slimy stuff hit Morgana, Cameron and Three, Paul would have been struck too but he managed to go de-solid just in time, the white stuff splattered uselessly into the moat’s shallow water.

Paul scrambled back to his feet chasing the fleeing mutant. He ran through the door into a series of alcoves depicting colonial bedrooms. In the brief seconds that the mutant had been out of sight he had disappeared completely.

There was a slight noise above and behind him, a blur and then blackness.

* * *

A smell, pungent like ammonia.

Paul’s eyes sprang open, a group of people were gathered around peering down at him. His eyes widened in recognition, besides his friends were two of the Rainbow Avengers, Speedo and Glowboy.

“He got away didn’t he.” groaned Paul

“Looks like”

“What did he get?”

“The Heart Scarab, The Scarab of Wah and A Ram’s head amulet” replied Speedo

“valuable?”

“Above average, but he was very picky”

“huh?”

“He could easily have taken the Cowrie Girdle of Sithathoryunet or the Golden Slippers of Tuthmosis III, both gold, both in the same cabinet as things he did take”

Another of the famous superheroes came in to view, TK, the crippled telekinetic.

“Hello there Sea Spectre. Did any of that liquid touch you?”

“No, part of my power is that I can go desolid, it passed right through me.” said Paul

“Ok, that’s good. We’re worried about that stuff. Before he came here he cocooned a guy in it. Its distinctly possible that its both toxic and mutagenic. I’ve made arrangements for anyone touched by it to be flown out to see our experts.”

“Five! he got hit in the eyes!”

“Yes, I’m particularly worried about him.”

* * *

The Lair

Thrall noted that a lot had changed since sunset, a queue of naked slaves had formed, waiting patiently, they were an elite, chosen to serve Master Talon in ways too arcane for a lowly thrall to comprehend.

His old apartment now served as storage for cocooned slaves, the semi transparent membranes of the egg like pods revealing a range of different adaptations as the occupants within wriggled in ecstasy, eager to become whatever their Master had willed.

Master Talon, had chosen the apartment nearest the roof for his own, the coppery smell of blood indicating what sort of ink had been used to redecorate. Thrall entered and bowed before Talon offering up the items of power, proud of his achievement.

“You were damaged, show me.” snapped Talon

Thrall extended the two damaged penises, they had regenerated but were still extremely tender.

“I will not tolerate such carelessness again. I trust that your assailant was killed?”

“No Master, I have failed you.” replied Thrall groveling lower.

“They have seen you, they must become mine or become dead. See to it”

“Yes Master, It shall be done” replied Thrall, feeling relief. It would have bothered him slightly had he been ordered to kill his son...it wouldn’t have stopped him, but it definitely would have bothered him. Cocooning his son and transforming him into a fellow thrall was definitely a better alternative on several levels...most of them sexual.