The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Talon’s claws

Chapter 8: Latex Lad

The Mayor glared impotently at his son, or rather his Master did. It had been it’s intention to implant larvae in both the boy and his mother; only problem was the brat had managed to get marked by the Great Master himself.

“you can’t touch me-ee” taunted the college boy pointing at the mark of ownership between his naked buttocks.

More infuriating still, to both the Mayor and his Master, was the fact that even had they the right to touch that pert sun bronzed ass, they no longer possessed the equipment needed to take advantage.

Talon, The Great Master, had wanted soldiers not rivals, and so both the Mayor and his Master were neuters. The Mayor had felt some small amount of distress when his penis had decayed and dropped off, but by that time he was a good well adapted host and the distress soon passed.

“I will take your mother then. Have you been given no orders? Lounging around home naked does not seem to us to progress the Great Master’s plan”

“Shows what you know, I’ve invited some friends over for a take-it-up-the-ass-and-become-a-slave party. And you can’t have any of them, I’m recruiting for Talon himself!”

The Mayor could feel his Master’s anger and frustration. To be talked too like this by a mere slave, it was intolerable.

Suddenly the boy stiffened, eyes rolling up into his head. When next he spoke his voice was deeper, impatient, with a commanding imperative.

“You control one of this city’s key humans, fail me and your pain will be exquisite and eternal. Now create some distractions, I want these fools too busy to notice that I am enslaving them”

The Mayor felt his master shiver in fear, this was the Great Master’s voice, Talon himself.

* * *

5th Avenue

The Pterosaur glided over fifth avenue casting its shadow on the road below, causing the shoppers to scream and push their way into the stores. Occasionally an armed pedestrian would let loose with a handgun with little effect other than shattering windows on the opposite side of the street.

Saxon Kray lowered his binoculars, it was time. For several days the creature had nested atop the Chrysler Building, safe due to the Mayor’s edict preventing damage to the landmark. It had only been a matter of time before the thing hunted again and now was the chance he needed to take it down.

Looking around he focused on the nearest parked car and allowed his power to embrace the car’s tires. The tires responded de-bonding from the wheels, their rubber components flowing like black oil over the kerb toward his purple scuba booted foot.

He shivered in delight as the cool black liquid slid smoothly up his legs rapidly encasing his manhood and moving further into his arse crack before slithering up his spine. After the first few times he’d learned an important lesson, nowadays he always ensured his skin was thoroughly coated in a layer of talc just in case he needed to “suit up” in a hurry.

A single tire provided enough rubber to cover him up to his neck in a shiny black second skin. The mass of rubber from the other three tires flowed over him each layer accentuating his physique, after the second layer he looked like an Olympic grade athlete, the third and his physique compared well to the top bodybuilders, The fourth layer he sculpted to provide knee, arm and shoulder armour decorated in zig-zag tire tread.

The sudden addition of bulk soon had the cheap T-shirt and jeans straining at their seams. Quickly he did his well practiced shirt-ripper pose, splitting the disposable clothes into easily discarded rags. It would have been less wasteful to have simply removed the clothes before bulking up, but he felt that as a bone fide hero a guy had to make a good entrance.

Another early lesson, rubberized hair fucking hurt, he kept a separate hood in his pocket and kept himself shaved from the neck down.

Satisfied that he was fully bulked Saxon forced the flow of rubber to stop. It was tempting to let layer after layer form, he’d done that once just to see what would happen, he’d turned into a very very happy, very very immobile version of the Michelin man. It had needed Glowboy’s disintegrating touch to free him from the deadly bliss.

“Look! Its Rubber Man!” cried one of the bystanders

“That’s Latex Lad to you buster!” corrected Saxon angrily, could his public never get the name right!

The Pterosaur had continued its glide up fifth avenue and was now several hundred yards away. Using his rubber enhanced muscles he leaped forward trashing the roof of a car as he landed 30ft further down the street. Three more jumps and he was within range of the creature.

Saxon extended his hand; strictly speaking the gesture wasn’t necessary but it didn’t hurt to mislead the criminals. All down the avenue car tires felt his influence and obeyed, flowing from the wheels and becoming a forest of black trees that stretched upward attaching themselves to the higher levels of the towers.

The creature saw the maze of stretched rubber filaments, its slow dead mind not fast enough for fancy avoidance tactics, it relied on its speed and mass to simply crash through black wire thin threads.

It wasn’t stopping the creature but that wasn’t the point, it now had several filaments draped over the wing’s leading edge. Another twist of his power and the rubber flowed along the leathery wings forming a network of strands next to the creatures wing supporting fingers.

Saxon smiled behind his purple rubber mask and closed his fist. The filaments contracted like elastic bands squeezing the wing membranes out of shape. The pterosaur suddenly found itself with the aerodynamic properties of a house brick and plummeted to the street below.

A school bus broke the creature’s fall and Saxon swore under his breath, the undead thing had taken damage but that bus contained entirely to many tasty morsels.

Quickly he summoned more rubber stripping the tires from every vehicle within a block, it would disrupt traffic for hours but he had to stop this fast. Cannonball sized spheres of rubber smashed into the grounded pterosaur breaking bones before hitting the floor and flowing together.

Finally enough rubber had coalesced and Saxon morphed it into a 12ft tall version of himself. Slight of hand was vital in the hero business, everyone “knew” that Latex Lad was a mere sidekick and that the giant mighty morphin, (tm) Rubber Man was the brains of the team. It meant that anyone tough enough to make a fight of it targeted a pile of inert rubber rather than Saxon himself.

Rubber Man’s massive black hand grabbed the squirming undead by the neck pulling it up so that they were face to face.

This was the part Saxon liked best, not quite ventriloquism, nobody could see his mouth move behind his mouthless rubber hood, but definitely voice throwing with a touch of impersonation.

“you...are under arrest.” said Rubber Man in Saxon’s best Robo-cop/Judge Dredd voice.

Bringing Rubber Man’s other hand up Saxon grabbed the Pterosaur’s skull and squeezed, crushing the dead brain into uselessness.

* * *

Sidekick awoke, his bed was soaked, the duvet damp from his sweat. Disgusted he balled the whole lot up and dumped it in the wash basket.

It had been the nightmare again. He’d been in a strange distorted version of Manhattan, the broken windowed buildings draped in pink fleshy structures with strands that hung like rope bridges between the towers.

People moved about as if it were all normal, many were mutants of one sort or another; there were very few women. Most disturbing were the cocoons, transparent and partly imbedded into the fleshy stuff, each containing a person in one stage of mutation or another.

In the dream he had landed on the roof of a partly derelict building, his naked feet squidging into the soft flesh that covered the entire roof.

Stood before him was the reason for his dream journey, a humanoid creature, 8ft tall and muscular. He was hung like a horse, the cock 2ft long and moving as if it were prehensile, there were no balls and the crotch was hairless. Nestled above his six pack were two sets of pectorals complete with a second set of nipples, the upper set connected to a massive set of leathery wings as wide as a micro-lite glider.

The creature was evil, in any normal circumstance he’d be kickboxing the shit out of it; but because this was a dream he walked up to it and pressed himself against the smooth hard skin allowing the creature to wrap its arms around him. Talons pricked at his arse cheeks and the great wings closed over them..

With a start he awoke again. The duvet was still damp with his sweat. Disgusted he balled the whole lot up and dumped it in the wash basket.

Absent mindedly he scratched his itching buttock. There was somewhere he needed to be, although he couldn’t quite remember where. He yawned heavily, what was wrong with him these days? having so much trouble waking up.

* * *

Queensboro Bridge

Slipping away after a public appearance of Rubber Man and Latex Lad was always the tough part, this time had been worse than most. The undead Pterosaur had had 24hour all channel coverage since its appearance, as a consequence the paperatsi were even more agressive than normal in their quest for pictures and soundbites.

Once out of sight he’d shed the extra layers of rubber and morphed the remaining layer so that it resembled a purple and black wetsuit. It wasn’t the best of disguises, he still stood out in a crowd, but it would have to do until he reached one of his clothes stashes, in this case the set he’d stashed on Roosevelt Island.

Ahead at the base of the cable car station was a Smiley, one of The Smiler’s hypnotized victims, a broad vacant smile on his face, an erection tenting his pants.

Saxon was not sure what to make of Smiler, his victims tended to be criminals or those who associated with them and yet Saxon knew that Smiler was himself a thief, he’d seen him casually stealing fruit from a market stall.

This particular Smiley was slightly the worse for wear, his shirt and shoes had been stolen and some graffiti artists had tagged him as if he were just another piece of street furniture.

Not unexpectedly the Smiley’s cock was partly visible poking out of his zip. A week ago the rumor had gone around that Smiley cum contained the mystery mutagen that caused the development of superpowers. It wasn’t true, and Saxon was fairly sure The Smiler himself had started the rumor as a joke. It made little difference to a Smiley he was equally enraptured whether he just stood there or got blown by a hero-wannabe.

Saxon moved to walk past the Smiley and ascend the concrete staircase to the cable car, to his surprise the Smiley raised his arm placing his hand on Saxon’s chest baring his way.

It was a surprise, normally a Smiley ignored almost every outside stimuli. Having attracted his attention the Smiley silently pointed toward the darkened space below the bridge approach ramp.

Saxon frowned, was it possible The Smiler knew as much about his Latex Lad identity as he did about the little thief?

Cautiously he crossed the busy 1st Avenue taking his time to get close to the disused area, a spot where the homeless made their beds.

One glance and he cautiously moved back out of sight. Where normally there would be several dope heads and other derelicts there was instead a batch of four coccoon like structures. Three bare chested young men armed with uzi machine pistols stood guard. Behind them two naked men appeared to be assaulting someone each assailant had a tattoo visible between his naked buttocks.

Quickly Saxon summoned the rubber from a line of parked cars. He loved the thrill of the enveloping layers the way it constrained him, held him in its firm grip. Again he fought and won his personal battle clamping down on the desire to pull...and pull...and pull.

Rubber Man formed next to him, not as large as the one he had used against the Pterosaur, but it would do the job.

Rubber Man stepped directly into view. “Rape is a crime...you are under..Arrest”

there was no discussion, the gunmen simply raised their weapons and let loose. Latex Lad smiled behind his mask and allowed Rubber Man to stagger forward and collapse face down on the ground. It was a dive worthy of an Italian soccer player.

“Excellent! We’ve taken out Rubber Man! The Master will be pleased!”

“One less to oppose His will”

“Noisy though, we may have attracted attention to this nest.” cautioned the third.

“Hey look even his blood was black”

Carefully Saxon spread the pool of liquid latex outward until all three were standing in it. With a surge of power he liquefied the rest of Rubber Man sending it flowing up the men’s legs. A cock ring formed around each member and squeezed. Mischievously he formed dildo tipped tentacles and savagely inserted them.

As distractions went it was pretty effective, the three never had a chance as large globs of rubber flowed around their gunhands and into the uzi’s mechanisms. Saxon withdrew his power allowing the mass to solidify trapping the three like flies in amber. All that was left was to deal with the two rapists.

Latex Lad stepped into view. To his surprise only one of the rapists responded to his presence, the other continued to shaft his victim chanting the same two words over and over.

The naked dude was no great fighter coming straight with no thought of self-defense. Latex Lad swatted him aside sending him slamming into the bridge abutment, he didn’t get up.

The other rapist didn’t stop fucking like a rabbit and chanting until Latex Lad’s hard rubber gauntlet grabbed his neck and pulled him away. Like the other he was no contest and soon joined his accomplices on the floor.

As a precaution Saxon flowed some rubber over the unconscious bodies. Satisfied the fight was over he discarded the outer layers leaving only the wetsuit.

“It’s ok its over” he said offering the dude his hand. He was about twenty and had the dirt and grime of someone used to living on the street.

“Thank you, they, they said they’d keep fucking me until I said their words ..but.. I wouldn’t, I wouldn’t say it. Even when it felt like the best sex I ever had. I wouldn’t”

Saxon frowned behind his mask this was bizarre, why? Why would they do that?

“What words?”

“Talon Dominus. they kept repeating it Talon Dominus, Talon Dominus, Talon Dominus!” replied the guy

At first it was just a factual statement, by the fourth repetition the guy seemed to revel in the meaningless words as if they gave him some awe inspiring inspiration.

Saxon didn’t see the blow coming. It was totally unexpected. With most of his armour discarded it fucking hurt too. The second blow put him on his back. The ex-victim seemed crazed, repeating the phrase over and over as he stalked forward his cock bolt upright and distended seemingly seconds away from ejaculation.

Saxon could feel the pool of latex at his back swiftly summoned it, wrapping himself in two more layers of protection and strength. Leaping back to his feet he landed a fist on the ex-victim’s chin spinning him around and landing him face down.

As Saxon watched the guy struggle to get up he had a good view of the guy’s buttocks and a mark like a hieroglyph that faded into existence before his eyes. Shrugging he flowed some of the rubber over the man pinning him like the rest.

“Why did you fucking do that?”

“I understand it all now. My brothers will catch you soon and then you will understand too; submit to Master Talon it is your destiny, it is the world’s destiny!”

“We’ll just have to let the Rainbow Avengers have a look at you. I think they did something to your mind”

“He won’t be submitting to any mind scans” said the man, his voice and accent deeper and different. “As with all slaves these are totally expendable. Even as we speak they are giving their life-force”

Saxon’s captive sagged lifeless, a small trickle of blood running from his nose. A quick check on the others revealed that all six were equally dead. Each had a look of rapture on his face.

“Fuck!”

* * *

Drumms Tire Recyclers, Far Rockaway

“With the skies of New York safe again following the defeat of the Pterosaur mystery surrounds Rubber Man, the hero of the hour. Sources close to the NYPD have indicated that Rubber Man is now being sought after the discovery of six dead bodies with tell tale traces of rubber and indications of sexual interference. The question tonight Rubber Man...hero or menace.” This is Max Quaid, CNN

Saxon switched off the TV a look of stunned disbelief on his face. There was no way..no way at all..that the police could have linked Rubber Man to the deaths. He had extracted every molecule of rubber within 20ft..and besides why was there no mention of the cocoons?

It could only mean that whoever had controlled those men also had a puppet in the police...unless... Of course Smiler! Smiler had known! The little shit had pointed the gang out to him. How easy a stitch up was that? Wait until he’d gone and drop some sort of evidence.

“Your ass is grass, Smiler” swore Saxon picking up a backpack filled with a solid mass of the highest grade Latex, sometimes stealing tire rubber was too big a disruption.

* * *

The Lair

Talon walked all the way around the boy inspecting him from every angle. Slim yet muscular with an acceptably proportioned cock, his skin glistening with pheromonally laced sweat, a feverish reaction to the venom coursing through his veins.

Like his slightly more dangerous twin the boy’s skin colour had the look of a heroic costume, his hands and feet Nigerian black, the rest a generally Mediterranean tan with North European white highlights. His eyes were closed in peaceful sleep.

Careful not to waken the sleeper Talon ran a finger from the boy’s crotch to his chin. The slight pressure of his fingertip raised the boy’s slumped head.

“Yes...almost ready, remarkable immune system to have resisted as long as you did. But we mustn’t spoil the moment; too many of your friends have the ability to detect my mental touch. Far more entertaining to let you follow your own dark passions, for now my delightful little Sidekick.”

The sleeping boy’s tongue licked out caressing the fingertip, tasting the venom.

Playfully Talon raised his arm to shoulder height, Sidekick levitated up like a fish on a line to keep his tongue in contact with the finger he was licking.

Talon slipped his prehensile cock between Sidekick’s legs, the superhero stopped levitating, resting his weight on the pole-like erection instead, his buttocks clenching on its girth.

Careful not to waken his victim Talon moved his finger to his upper right nipple. Sidekick’s tongue followed soon finding the nipple his teeth biting down hard.

Talon gasped in pain, delightful pain, reminding him of a time when his mind had been small and he had thrived on the abuse of a stronger Master.

Sidekick licked the wound he had made, his tongue exploring the punctures his teeth had made.

“Well, well, a taste for blood, unexpected, perhaps you are far further along than I thought. Yes that’s it, taste it, imagine your teeth sinking into your prey.”

Three ripped and bleeding nipples later Talon carefully guided Sidekick away leaving him floating in mid air, his head once again slumped forward, dribbles of dried blood smearing his mouth and pectorals.

“Can’t send you back in a mess like that” muttered Talon

Gently Talon licked the pectorals clean, then the neck and finally the lips sucking away every trace of his blood.

Suddenly the licking was met by a savage kiss, Sidekick’s hand’s were holding his head in position, his legs wrapped around Talon’s waist.

Worse his eyes were open, fully awake and blazing with the inner light that gave him the power to hypnotize and subdue criminals.

Talon had only a fraction of a second, the hypnotic glow’s message was one of pure simple lust in essence a command that would take the absolute minimum time to engage. Fortunately for one as well practiced as he, a fraction of a second was all he required.

* * *

It was London, the old London. A dirtier smellier city, caked in black carbon, a yellow sulphurous fog lying wetly all around. Only the presence of the occasional lonely car gave away the era. This memory was from the late 1920’s concluded Cortez.

Talon was recalling a meeting with a rival who styled himself The Master, a man reliant on gadgets rather than magic.

“This is my town boy. I AM The Master. Leave now or stay as one of my slaves” said the goatee bearded stranger in a voice dripping with contempt.

“One Day I will..” began Talon in a voice filled with false bravado. The sentance was never completed, Talon’s voice faded to nothing.

Cortez suddenly found himself in command of his own body, or rather the body that had been his once. The mere act of feeling real sensations with real nerve endings was a luxury, even better, he was entangled in someone’s arms, his lips pressed to theirs...and then he saw the light, a light that made everything simple, all thoughts vanished into the purity of the light.

All that mattered was sex, who or what he fucked was unimportant, as long as his cock got to push into somewhere soft and warm. His memories, his personality, his sense of self all consumed and redirected toward that one act.

Talon watched the mental rewiring of his host’s mind and for the first time since his death felt fear. It had nearly been his own mind rather than this disposable one. Sidekick’s mental powers were immense and totally lethal due to the simplicity of the hypnotic command. The Cortez persona had been totally destroyed within seconds, like a moth in a flame, all that remained was an unsustainable craving for sex.

The remnant persona was monomaniacal, it would not eat, sleep or drink, it would merely rut until its body died of starvation.

Talon was confident that he could reassert control at any time, but he would have to ensure there would be no second occurrence; He had no other spare personas to take the bullet for him if Sidekick turned his eyes on him again.

The Lust persona was guiding the body’s cock into Sidekick’s anus, it had already managed to insert the first twelve inches. There was a temptation to let the Lust take its pleasure and take control back after. Unfortunately if it managed to get the full 24 inches buried to its hilt, the entertaining Sidekick would be dead.

Carefully Talon reasserted partial control, just one hand, and definitely not any synapse that connected directly to the eyes. By touch he traced the hand down until it found Sidekick’s engorged cock. A moment’s concentration to find one of the veins that wove like ivy around a tree trunk and then a pin prick with the talon of his fourth finger, the finger who’s venom was a fast acting sedative.

A few seconds later, the roaring energy that flooded his visual cortex ceased. Waiting a few moments more he opened his eyes, Sidekick’s head was slumped as before.

“Thrall, dump this one in Harlem.” He instructed withdrawing his cock with an audible slithering sound. “Take care that he doesn’t awaken while you are within sight of him.”

* * *

Central Park

The Unicorn foal grazed contentedly at the edge of the playing field. He didn’t remember how he got to this new field, but liked it all the same. It was full of humans, who did interesting and inexplicable things. He quite liked humans, but some instinct warned him to cloud their vision. As far as the ball game out on the field was concerned, he was totally invisible. None of the humans nearby were virgins, that made it much easier to remain unseen.

A short distance away, Smiler perched on one of the black rocky outcrops watching the unicorn intently. He couldn’t actually see the creature, but there was a definite equine shaped distortion, even that was only visible when he was looking at something else. It had taken almost an hour of observation to detect the horn.

Whispered voices distracted him, had his hearing not been somewhat more acute than normal he would never have heard.

“There... look at the tree and its about three feet right”

“I see him now. So what’s the plan?”

“Talon wants that horn harvested as soon as it’s mature. He doesn’t want Danny running around loose interfering, so we wait until he reverts to human form and then collar him.”

“...And once we’ve got a leash on him he’ll be just as happy in a cell until he’s old enough for Master to slaughter. Kewl plan Cody”

Smiler’s attention was fully on them now. Four bronzed, dark haired, bare footed young men wearing an odd assortment of minimal clothing. They had the aura of predator about them, these four knew how to survive on their own, of that Smiler was certain.

But what to do? They were not yet ready to kill the Unicorn, so perhaps there would be an opportunity to track them back to their Master.

There was a footfall behind him. The sound was distinctive, the sort of sound that was made by someone who thought they were sneaking up on a target. A true hunter such as himself or the four below would never have made such a noise.

He whirled around to face the stalker.

“I want a word with you, you fucker” growled Latex Lad.

“Well that’s a fine thank you and no mistake. No gratitude at all”

“You set me up! You’re the only person that could have connected me to what happened at Queensboro Bridge.”

“Other than their mysterious Master Talon you mean. Use your brain Saxon, Talon’s got his claws into every aspect of this city. He ordered those guys to suicide telepathically, if he can do that then planting a false clue in some numpty of a policeman is child’s play.”

Saxon hesitated, Smiler knew his name, if he knew that then he knew where Saxon lived, ...and if Smiler knew where to find him, it followed that he could easily have sent the police there.

Clearly he was angry with the wrong person.

He lowered his fists and flowed the the outer layers of Latex back into his Backpack, leaving only the purple wetsuit to hug tightly to his physique. As a mark of trust he removed the mask as well.

“Ok, so I was wrong, so sue me”

“Whatever” shrugged Smiler digging his hands into pockets of his voluminous coat and treating Saxon to a lopsided grin

“Hey! No smiling, I’ve seen what happens to people you’ve smiled at!”

“It’s ok, this ones a normal smile”

“You may not be behind this Smiler, but you know more than you’ve said, or you wouldn’t have pointed me at those head cases.”

“Everyone ignores my Smiley followers, they think of them as happy zombies, or just street furniture to be spray painted. Fact is they see everything and everything they see... I see too. There’s something going very wrong in this city and it’s going to take people like you to set it right.”

“Why me? Why not you or the all fucking mighty Rainbow Avengers, for that matter?”

“I can’t watch what’s going on if I’m being hunted, and as for the Rainbow Avengers, they’re compromised, one of them is not the boy he used to be.”

“bugger! You better give me some detail, if he got to the Rainbow Avengers we are all in fucking deep shit ”

“It’s name is Talon aka Jumanji, its obsessed with mastery, It has an instinctive drive to be the Alpha Male. It won’t rest until every man and boy worships it as his god. It’s telepathic as you saw, but its main power is a near total control of biology. The only reason we haven’t all fallen ill and awoken a day later as happy slaves is that it enjoys breaking people in.”

“So how do I stop something like that? I can take down most physical threats but I’m no more immune to infection than anyone else.”

“Well, yes and no. So you’re not immune, but how many people do you know who get off on spending as much time as possible in a hermetically sealed rubber sheath.”

“Actually quite a few, but point taken.”

“Anyhow, we’re not ready to face Talon straight on. I need time to get a few more people on our side. So for now we just disrupt things, slow it down”

“Nice to know in advance what I was getting into” grumbled Saxon

“Sorry, my smileys are not great on conversation. Besides would you have acted differently had you just stumbled on them?”

“No, I would still have stopped the fuckers . So I guess all I need now is something of Talon’s to spoil”

Smiler walked close and put a friendly hand on Saxon’s shoulder.

“Funny thing is, we’ve got just the opportunity, right here, right now.”

“We do?”

Smiler pointed at the four bronzed hunks.

“They are Talon’s, they are here to kidnap a guy called The Unicorn and bring him back to Talon’s lair.” explained Smiler deliberately omitting the fact that the Unicorn was real. it was easier for Latex Lad if he didn’t have to believe mythic creatures existed.

“Do you know where his Lair is?”

“No”

“So the plan is your smiley boys will watch where they go and I snatch the dude when it looks like we are getting close?” deduced Saxon

“’zactly”

“They don’t look like they are about to kidnap anyone.”

“They are waiting for the right moment. Which brings me to the next thing, we mustn’t look like we’re watching them. So I suggest we adopt the standard spy tactic of pretending to make out” said Smiler pulling Saxon into a kiss.

Saxon felt Smiler’s hand tighten around his rubber sheathed cock

“I wonder how much of this wopper is real and how much is a rubber extension”

* * *

The Unicorn foal watched the sky turn a pretty colour, he liked the pretty colour.

As the last rays disappeared below the horizon he felt an irresistible urge to rear up on two feet and try to walk as the humans did. It only took a couple of steps to get the hang of this new game, something was going on, he could feel it, he liked new things.

Danny staggered slightly as his body changed into human form once again. He shook his head in a very equine gesture. He enjoyed being an innocent infant but it really cut down on the time he had available to help critters. He couldn’t wait for the moment when his mind and body finally merged into a single persona. The process was already starting, he felt more comfortable when he was on four legs.

Once again the first task was to grow the illusion of pants. A part of him wondered why it was necessary to hide what he was, but the other part knew only too well the problems it would cause.

The creatures of the park were screaming a warning. In the moments of change his attention had been focused inward, now the full extent of their fear flooded him. He looked up startled.

His nostrils flared, he could smell them, his ex-friends, the hunters. Cory stepped from behind the tree, a collar in his hand, Danny spun around and bolted for the safety of the undergrowth, only to find Zach and Mark blocking his way. It had been a trap! Designed to send him headlong into the others.

The creatures of the park looked and did not like what they saw. In ones and twos of rats, mice and squirrels scurried toward the fight determined to save their unicorn even if it cost them their lives.

The hunters slammed into Danny, two low and one high bringing him to the ground. Cory slid around so that he was sat on Danny’s chest, his erection slapping gently against Danny’s abdomen.

“Relax dude, we just got to collar you and then you’ll be happy again, you’ll understand what means to have a Master and everything will be perfect.”

“Get...OFF” said Danny through gritted teeth. What he did next surprised him, it was something human Danny would not have considered, but to Danny the Unicorn it was instinct, a natural response.

Bending from the waist he sat up head butting Cory, a horn of pure white energy emerged projecting from the back of the hunter’s head. Danny felt Cory’s orgasm as if it were his own, along with a squirt of Cory’s cum that coated his stomach with a glistening sheen.

“Cory!” gasped Kyle

“Quick, the collar”

Cory fell backwards, the weight of his unconscious body trapping Danny’s legs, he kicked out trying to free himself...and then their hands were pressing something smooth and leathery to his neck, a second later something went click.

Danny stopped struggling, Cory had been right, he hadn’t understood. Everything was right with the world, he had a powerful Master to obey and obedience was his purpose. Talon would shape him, use him and after his death even his remains would continue to be of use.

But first it was time for a makeover; the purity and chastity that being a newborn unicorn imposed, were created by confining and eventually expelling his darker aspect; It suited Talon to reverse that mental process and let loose a Nightmare, the repressed lust burned through him like a flashover fire.

His first act was to replace his tiny child-like unicorn’s penis with a healthy 9 incher as black as night and dripping precum. The makeover continued spreading out from his sex, his white skin turning a deep black, his legs growing short black fur, his feet morphing into hooves. A tail sprouted between his buttocks and his head reshaping itself into an equine muzzle tipped by an ebony horn.

His hands wrapped around two of the hunter cocks and squeezed hard.

“Master says to thank you fuckers properly” said Danny reveling in his deepened voice. “Now imagine my hand’s are Master’s anus.”

Zach and Mark cried out in immediate orgasm. Danny released his hold and licked the cum from each hand.

The swarm of critters halted and rapidly scurried away, their own survival suddenly very important.

* * *

Saxon watched in amazement as the white clad man materialized and was turned into some sort of horse headed humanoid.

He’d almost missed it, Smiler’s hands on his latex clad nipples had been most distracting.

“Feck! They’ve mutated him”

Smiler shuffled them around so that he could see. Telling Saxon that what he was seeing was the antithesis of a Unicorn would raise to many questions. He just hoped the boy’s original persona was strong enough to reassert itself once the collar was removed.

“It’s the Collar, that’s the key, remove it and he will revert.”

Below, the mutant picked up the fallen hunter, slung him over one shoulder, and headed for 8th Avenue. The other three followed eagerly in his wake.

* * *

The Lair

Talon thrust himself fully into the current pleasure drone’s arse, delighted by the tickle of its heart beating right next to his cock head. It humored him to have the drone open its mouth so that his cum would jet out of its throat. A human was positioned ready lick up the mess.

He’d damaged five pleasure drones so severely, they had crawled away and cocooned themselves in order to heal, after this one he’d need to hatch some more or begin using his supply of fragile humans again.

The Globe creature displayed the Nightmare striding purposefully down 8th Avenue, the humans got out of the way without even realizing they were doing it. The Nightmare was truly magnificent, it was a real shame that its horn was more use if it were reverted to a unicorn before its slaughter. It wouldn’t hurt to try out it’s arse first though, it was immensely more resilient than anything else within reach.

It turned onto 14th street and headed west leading two of the Aztec hunters by a firm grip on their cocks, it was now only a minute away, passing the Chelsea Pines Inn. Without warning the traffic screamed to a halt their wheel rims sparking off the road surface. Rubber Man had chosen to interfere.

Talon pushed the pleasure drone and the human away. Three times today this one had gotten in his way and now he was defied mere yards from his lair. Fuck the risk, This would need to be dealt with.

* * *

Danny felt Master’s fury and released his grip on the two cocks he had been wanking. Without further warning a massive rubber clad hand grabbed him by the neck and ripped away his collar.

For a second he just stood there, giddy from the sudden return of free will.

“Stop dreaming you fucking moron...RUN!”

The shouted command snapped him out of it, he needed to be away from here fast. In a flash he reverted fully to his natural form and galloped east, his hooves denting the roof of any car that got in his way.

Behind him a crowd was beginning to form eager to see whatever was going on.

* * *

Talon focused on the Heart Scarab sending an invisible stream of corruption and decay at the human that dared to oppose him. The muscular human detonated quite satisfactorily ...except...

There had been no cry of pain, no spike of pleasure that a taken life gave off. Remarkable, It was a mere golem, a thing of inert material.

In a rage he backhanded the pleasure drone that was licking his toes. All that carefully horded power wasted!

The blow had been too hard even for a pleasure drone, its brothers rushed to lick the blood away and consume the fresh killed meat. Later he would feel a fleeting moment of regret, the toe-licker had been quite proficient, but for now he was being challenged in public, the one place he dared not retaliate.

But all was not lost, the real opponent was slipping away, he had him marked now, he could sense the elated emotion, the only one not confused, curious, angry or fearful. Ideas began to form, the use of inanimate material, not something he would do by preference, but interesting none the less.

“Enjoy your little victory. Soon you will replace the creature you released.”

* * *

Drumms Tire Recyclers, Far Rockaway

The wall of stacked tires flowed out of the way to allow Saxon to pass, returning to solidity after his passage.

This was his citadel, his Bat Cave and his pleasure dome. He’d long ago realized that sooner or later someone would come after him, what better place to fight than an environment made almost entirely of his beloved rubber.

Aside from the occasional electronic device every surface was rubberized. Chairs, a bed, a sling, a torture rack, all made of solid polished rubber. Phallic stalactites of various sizes hung from the ceiling and emerged from the floor.

Relaxing Saxon threw off the backpack and placed his hand on a five foot tall phallic stalagmite. The rubber cock simulated an ejaculation gushing liquid latex that fell back to stick to its engorged tip. Gradually, the cock and its coating of rubber-cum began to look more humanoid. Under Saxon’s hand the cock morphed into a rubber version of Elijah Wood.

The rubberoid smiled and grabbed Saxon’s head pulling him down into a rough kiss, its tongue tasting of latex . Saxon closed his eyes and relaxed into his Frodo fantasy, basically this was all just a sophisticated form of masturbation but if he focused on it, it could seem real at least for a moment, almost.

The idealized Elijah slapped him hard on the arse and pushed him toward the rack.

“Do I have to be restrained Frodo?”

the rubberoid nodded silently, smiling its artificial smile. It rubbed its glistening black cock with one hand and gave him a push toward the rack with the other.

“But Frodo, I’ve been a good boy today” protested Saxon getting into the role-play.

The Rubberoid looked disappointed and shook its head. It grabbed one wrist and snapped it into the rack’s restraint. It kissed him again then forcibly pushed the other arm into its restraint, its mouth still firmly pressed to his.

Soon steel manacles, positioned so that his legs were widely spaced, also held Saxon’s feet.

“But Frodo, what will you do to me now?” asked Saxon following the role-play plot he’d used several times before.

A pulse of energy flashed through the chamber.

“Actually I thought I’d just rip you limb from limb, but now that I see how weak you are I think I’ll just own you” said the rubberoid Frodo.

Saxon’s eyes went wide the rubberoid was speaking and it wasn’t him doing the ventriloquising.

The Frodo’s eyes were glowing a deep red and its face was twisted in an evil leer.

“Do struggle, its better if you struggle”

Saxon focused his mind on disassembling the rebellious construct, Elijah Wood seemed to melt slightly and then reform in a slightly more muscular form.

“Did you think you were the only one who could influence the inanimate? What did you think the Pterosaur was? This Golem and all the rubber here are mine, bound to my unrivalled will.”

Saxon tugged desperately at the restraints, wishing for once that he were into a different fetish.

“Compared to most you are easy prey” said the Elijah Wood conversationally “You are already a submissive, all you need is the right Master.”

“I will never serve you!” shouted Saxon with more bravado than he felt

Elijah chuckled “Priceless! Let me explain what I have planned for you. First I will use this golem to experience your tight little arse and then when you are almost at orgasm you will be restrained, fully restrained. You will be coated totally in my possessed rubber inside and out. And...oh look... the mere description has made you erect”

Saxon gasped in involuntary pleasure as the Elijah golem ran a finger along his sensitive cock.

“After a while you will be unable to imagine anything but obedience to the one who restrains you and then you will take your place in the ranks of those who serve.”

“Do you ever shut up?”

“Only when I’m fucking a human into submission” replied the Golem pushing its cock against Saxon’s latex clad arse.

Saxon’s eyes widened further, even his costume was betraying him forming a hole to allow the massive rubber cock access.

Silently it pushed itself in and began to piston in and out, its hands pressed hard against his chest. He groaned, it felt good. Elijah’s hands merged with the latex of his costume and Saxon felt the flow of rubber as his costume began to bulk up rippling with fake muscles as more of the possessed stuff molded itself to his flesh.

With the extra bulk the costume’s grip on him tightened it was becoming difficult to move.

Saxon remembered feeling like this once before, when he’d first gotten his powers, he’d pulled to much rubber to him and nearly died in blissful immobility. He could feel his orgasm building just as his enemy had predicted.

Something wet gushed inside him, liquid latex, simulated cum that was coating his insides. He couldn’t hold back any longer, as if knowing what was happening the costume formed a hole just large enough to allow his cum to splatter against it’s massive eight pack.

The Elijah golem leaned forward pressing against him from crotch to chin it’s tongue pushed against his tightened lips. The beautiful delicate face smiled and Saxon felt the costume contract forcing the wind from his lungs. He gasped, and in doing so let the tongue into his mouth.

The black tongue licked the roof of his mouth and then hardened, morphing into something that felt like another cock.

The Elijah Golem was merging totally with the costume now, forming another layer of simulated muscle that covered him entirely blocking his vision and deafening him. All he could do was feel, and taste the liquid rubber being ejaculated into his throat.

Something tickled at his ears, like tongues... he’d thought erotic ear licking was a Star Trek invention ...but god it felt good... and then not good at all as something sharp pierced his ear drums.

He tried to struggle again with added desperation, but the coating of rubber was firm and unyielding.

He could feel the latex pumping into his skull, caressing the surface of his brain with a velvety touch. It was the most intense feeling he had ever had, to be held totally immobile touched in places that no one should ever be touched. He could feel it moving through him coating his stomach, his intestines and probably his veins and arteries as well.

His resolve crumbling as the latex coating his brain began to massage the cortex. Thoughts of resistance became difficult to form taking on a chaotic dreamlike quality as the Master’s grip squeezed shut a few key neural pathways. It was wrong to feel this good but he couldn’t remember why.

The orgasm became continuous, after some minutes the sperm jetting from his cock was black too.

Saxon opened his eyes and with negligent ease snapped his restraints. Gesturing to the left he caused a shiny reflective surface to form. His mask was now his face and that face was that of Elijah Wood. He reached up and touched it, surprised that he could feel the brush of his fingers against the mask as if it were a part of him.

Master was calling.

Saxon felt a thrill of pleasure; he was needed. To be needed by his master was the ultimate confirmation of his worth. The latex coating of his brain squeezed in a way almost like having his head patted.

* * *

Mutant Containment Unit, Rikers Island.

Warden Chang followed nervously in the Mayor’s wake.

“If I may say sir, the subject is extremely dangerous. I think this is a really bad idea.”

“Nonsense Chang, with you along I have nothing to fear.”

They walked past the glass fronted cells, the one they were after was right next to the one marked “Dr Lector” and was in turn labeled with the name Leroy “Letoya” Brown.

The cell’s occupant stood about 6ft tall with long dark hair, she had breasts that were barely contained by a halter top and below a massive cock was outlined by tight denim hot pants.

“So this is the dreaded Transgenderizer, shorter than I was expecting” said the Mayor

“A visitor? If We’d known We’d have put on our makeup. The Mayor no less, my we are honored. But does he want with us?”

Rather than answer, the Mayor grabbed Warden Chang by the wrist and pushed his hand through the letterbox slit in the glass wall.

“A present” explained the Mayor

Letoya smiled and cut the hand with her scarlet red nails.

“What? What have you done to me!” gasped Chang staggering back looking at the wound with fear in his eyes.

The Mayor ignored him and turned away letting himself out of the tiny cell block.

Warden Chang clutched at his chest, which seemed to bulge outward filling his cupped hands in mere seconds. “No, No! ahhn! Uhh! Yes! Oh yes!”

The top two buttons popped loose exposing an ample cleavage.

“Thats right dear, its so much better with breasts isn’t it, now come here and let me out!”

The ex-Warden swayed across the room and obediently unlocked the door, eager to kiss her new mistress.

“This is Like way cool” exclaimed the new bimbo pressing her tits and cock close. “Can we do the others too?

“Yes Darling” replied Letoya stroking Chang’s still growing hair, slightly distracted she added to herself “But I wonder why he did it”