The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cast of Characters

  • Lulu Allhallo [known as Lulu]The heroine, a voluptuous blonde, neophyte actress in two Studios’ films
  • TammyRunaway straight dirty-blonde teenage Co-starring actress, picked up by Meena at bus terminal
  • MeenaEx-assistant to Studio-Chief, Bi/lesbian, creative, cruel, sadistic hypnotist
  • GinaNewcomer Co-starring-actress, frizzy-redhead, eighteen-year-old lesbian, latterly hypnotist, agent
  • JayciStand-in/Co-starring actress, Solly Allen’s Studio, feisty, competitive, at times at odds with heroine
  • KellyNewcomer star-actress, redhead, heroine, lesbian, once very-close to Lulu
  • MargieTeenage motel-keeper’s daughter, divorced from doctor, nymphomaniac, actress; another Ex
  • Solly AllenBoss-man of soft-core porno-film Solly Allen’s Studio, friendly-businesslike to heroine Lulu
  • BobbyTall-thin, well-hung, male sex-worker providing heterosexual action; Script-Girl; Lou—Handheld-Cameraman; Rigger, Wrangler—Experts; GripsMusclemenVarious small-part players, function-named.

CAVEAT: Activities described herein may be hazardous to health, so please don’t try this at home!

* * *

Synopsis: Story, continued from “Meena,” “Meena Part II, Gina,” “Meena, Part III, Tammy,” and “Meena IV,” stands alone, not requiring reader to have read “Meena” or its sequels. Runaways are propositioned, controlled and fed lies by Meena: Forced to work at a porno studio. In “Meena, Part II, Gina,” Gina learns hypnotism to counteract Meena’s spell. In “Meena, Part III, Tammy,” Tammy tries to be true to both Gina and Meena, without knowing Meena hypnotically controls her. Two youngsters make first film. In “Enticing,” Lulu is coerced to lure Gina and Tammy from their home “The-Country-of-Love” Studio to Solly Allen’s Studio; has tons of trouble. In “Meena IV,” Meena suffers violent side-effects after having face lifted and breasts enlarged: Or is her syndrome, medication and alcohol-related? A girl is horribly murdered. When Meena is suspected, she hypnotically-commands Dove alibi. In “Lulu II” she toughs out a double-feature under Meena at competing studio. Is reconciled with her Ex? In “Lulu III:” Made-over; grocery-shopping; sling-shot by envious Tammy; consoled by hypnotist Gina. In “Lulu IV” Lulu and Jayci are tickled at nauseum. Jayci attacks Gina, Lulu seduces Jayci’s Grip boyfriend. “Auto” is a dream-logic story wherein Lulu is set upon by thrilling Rachel but is possibly rescued by Gina? In “Comeback,” Meena returns to evil path: Is bound and tortured by Director Tom into controlling Lulu.

Story codes: F/F, BDSM, lesbian- and hetero-sex, hypnosis, spanking, nipple, torture, stripping, X
* * *

“Tammy II”

By Garden Variety

Long-limbed, busty-blonde Tammy is telling Solly Allen the Studio bossman: “But, I don’t even like Lulu!”

He waves his hands saying “You can write for her without liking her, in fact disliking might be better for the kind of torture-bondage films we make.” A mirthless laugh follows this, he grins, goes into his office.

Back at her new Writer-desk, Tammy thinks: ‘…So Lulu’s the Star and I’m only a Co-star. Why? I’m taller, thinner and better-bodied? Blonde …Counts for a lot around here. Let’s see, how can I do her in? If I write my scenes too tough, she’ll want Jayci, her Stand-in, to do it. It can’t be obvious that it’ll be strict and torturous…Something watery, immersion…Lulu drowns…or is close to drowning? …I’ve got it.’

Tammy, a curvy-long-tan, dark blonde, is tapping away furiously when Gina enters: Says, “Why Tammy you’re awful sexy, your pear-tits bouncing over here. I’ll steal a few kisses if you don’t mind…” A frizzy lesbian, Gina leers, wide-tiptoes to the rear of Tammy’s chair, grasps her breasts, kisses the nape of her neck in back. Squeezes Tammy’s tits so tightly, that she turns her head and kisses open-mouthed with tongue until both girls breathe heavily. Abruptly Tammy pushes Gina off. “That’s enough—I got to work!”

Gina looks at screen-printing Tammy’s typing and sees Lulu is bound, suspended from a rugged rock, waves beating on her nakedness. “Isn’t that rough on our star?” Gina peers at Tammy but the good-looking blonde won’t look her in the eye because she knows Gina is a hypnotist, will control her...

Tammy goes on writing and types, ‘Crab nip at Lulu’s feet and a lava-rock with holes scrapes her back, while the waves beat her big boobs. [Giggle.] When the tide’s in, a catfish tickles her pussy but is drawn away before it fully investigates.’ Tammy laughs at her own creativity and adds a man to the mix, who desires screwing Lulu against the rock but cannot figure out how to do it. The very-well-hung, tall, thin guy [Tammy’s imagining Igor, someone that ilk: Solly’s male sex-worker Bobby is nearly as lanky?] hangs onto Lulu by her arms, shoulders and tits. She’s in great agony while he’s in heaven. Lulu’s man backs up-body, finishes squatting over her squirting semen all over her face in a messy blow-job/facial ending.

Gina says, “That’s enough!” Stares. “…Look into my eyes, Tammy! You’re too sleepy to continue your writing…You’re helping Lulu out of her predicament. You write, ‘The wave washes the Igor-guy away’…”

Tammy, tranced, types, mumbling, “Whatever…works for you is great for me, Gina. I love you. I’ll do what you say to, …always…” Stars in her large blue eyes, gazes up at beloved frizzy-redhead Gina’s face.

* * *

[Filming at an Eroded Ocean Rock, Practically a Small Island]

Tammy yells in a small boat with a Wrangler who steadies slopping fish-tanks holding large crabs and a catfish. “Lulu’s legs not wide-open enough…Spread legs…More…That’s good. Lower Lulu to the waves.”

The two shirtless body-builder Grips carry lovely naked Lulu easily: Follow instructions, first stretching out her legs until her hairless glistening cunny-lips pop wide-apart, loop ropes crushing Lulu’s big tits.

Lower her feet to water. Small boat nears, Wrangler leans, arms raised to each side, glove-handling snapping giant crabs to Lulu’s way-far-apart soft wet toes, her nearly-bald dripping split-pussy on view.

* * *

[Lulu’s Viewpoint]

‘I don’t understand why the Wrangler is letting the crabs bite my toes! Doesn’t he know I can’t have visible injuries?’ Huge crabs climb scratchily onto Lulu’s ankles at low tide. Creep up meaty, white legs.

“Stop that…They’re hurting me!” ‘That takes care of him. I see Solly leaning upside-down from atop my rock, telling Tammy below: My toes can’t be cut… Her catfish is nibbling on my cunt! I’m cold, now that the water’s up.’ “No-o-o!” ‘I howl only to be gagged with a rubbery harness the tall, thin, wet-suited Actor carries in his belt hanging on a guy-cable instead of onto me as in the script. Yeah, like a surfer’s got a ball-gag handy! Way above overhead on my rock Bobby strips off wet-suit…Reaching down to me.

Although he’s stopped hanging on my arms—too heavy by far—and isn’t squeezing my breasts anymore than I’ve had them mashed since high school, his cock is too long for me to suck properly. I don’t do a good job. Lick his large balls, so they end up lying on my nose either side, which is itchy but doesn’t hurt like when each of them lay on top of my eyes! Half-hard, I swallow him: Half a foot of him glides down my throat…manage not to gag. Close my eyes to close-up view of hairy asshole, suck-lick Bobby to peak.

Lou the handheld cameraman reaches down and accidentally grabs my giant left breast, mutters ‘Sorry’, moves his hand over to grip the rope instead, whispers, ‘Thank you, Baby, that’s got it.’ Face-pumping a shocker, but it’s not a surprise he pulls out to come. Bobby’s seemingly-endless forceful scum-stream hitting my nose, eyes and mouth, leaves me face-waving, dribbling off his ejaculate. After this half-assed oral-sex, I’m flabbergasted when Bobby leans over me, whipping my tits and pussy with seaweed. Not in the script! I can’t yell. Turn my head as much as I can each way: My safeword-shaking. I have to blink so his come doesn’t get into my eyes!

Solly wags his finger as though I have to put up with it. It’s no worse than a medium-flogging, but usually I stunt anything over a light-flogger? “Thwack!” It seems like—Ouch!—ten to each of my enormous shuddering breasts… He’s always hitting my pink nipples!—I’ve got the very-prominent, bulbous ones. What’d they do to him? Now he’s pussy-whipping me, powerful swings, his hairy armpit in my face each stroke, until mercifully his kelps fall apart. Guy’s upside-down shoving into my cunt half-hard without lube!—It’s bad!—I’m rupture? He’s so long I can’t fit him. Rebounds off my cervix!’ “Argghh!”

‘I came, don’t know why?’ Lou grinning leans over filming me: Voiceless-mouths Off-Camera, ‘Real nice’.

“Cut!”

* * *

‘I’m all right but my long, dark-pink nipples and bald, inflamed pussy throb as if they’re bruised… Luckily on checking, my toes and calves show only superficially scrapes… As I’m hauled naked atop the rock by muscular Grips, who compliment me, to cover their caressing my swoll-up tits-thighs-cunny, loosing me.

Well-hung Bobby apologizes for his clamping onto my breasts so roughly and the brusqueness of my defilement both orally and his half-hard, reversed cunny-entering. Shows me ‘Brutality’s’ required by our script. Gently wipes my facial cream off with a rag as if to say that he’s normally a good sex-partner?

I wave Bobby off and forego his apology, saying, he did what he had to do… [Maybe I mentioned how if I’m starring in flicks I got to be easy to work with, go-along to get-along and so on? Even when it hurts?]

Gina is nodding, alongside. Caressing, gooping my rope-bruised tits and kelp-reddened aching pussy—I’m moaning, twisting, writhing—mentions Jayci doubles my toughest bit with Tammy, while her own, Kelly’s and Margie’s scenes will be starring me, but she’ll orgasm me all three times: Off-camera inserts.

“That’s great! I can do it.” ‘…Meanwhile I wonder, will this film never end? I meet Meena later for my milk! I’m changing studios too…I’m not sure if I fulfilled everything I should: My contractual obligation?’

“Gina, what if I’d want to go back to “The Country of Love” for my next job instead of staying at Solly’s?”

“You’re still bound over here! What’s the matter? You think they’ll treat you better? It’s worse there!”

“See what you can do—I’ll accept say, half or three-quarters pay for this film, even—if it’s the clincher?”

“Lulu, you’re crazy. But we’ve got no time to discuss it. I’ll try…Can’t promise. …What a hell of a deal!”

* * *

[Lesbianism]

Jayci strips off her light-blue bikini. It’s not On-camera, so it’s only a normal undressing. I admire how when Jayci removes her sky-colored top, freed C-cup tits quiver, stand up straight but don’t flop at all …unlike mine.—I’m a triple-D or F-cup: My weight’s up a couple or three pounds: Fat zooms direct to my boobs.—Jayci’s legs are too short, that’s no crime, everything’s heavier, thighs, bottom except she’s less broad of tit. Bends over-lifts her feet out of her bikini-bottom-her pear-shaped C-tits swing forward enlarged. Solly waves Jayci “Stay” in her difficult toe-touch pose. Shout “Action!”…Is to Close-up move.

Guy-wired Tammy crawls sixty-nine-wise, lizard-like, face-first down onto suspended, spread-eagled Jayci. Heads dipping and raising as they suck, lick and tongue-twirl each other, they start in hard-sucking each other’s pussies. Clits and nether lips snap back. Exciting to see vibrating blonde girls, Jayci looks stocky by comparison to lean curvy Tammy. Both reach sleepy-eyed, easy-smiling, near-climax plateau.

Gina coming over afterwards both ways, makes first Jayci, next Tammy, orgasm. I’m a pro, yet can’t avoid a jealous twinge. Not so much the Gina-Jayci act: She doesn’t mean anything to me, is an enemy of Gina, who must pull-twist-pinch Jayci’s smallish nipples.—From pink, they redden—reaching up her arms from below, Gina’s quick-moving pussy-eating brings to orgasm, straight but kinky painslut Jayci. A short sharp yowl: “Argghh!” Gina is very adept at her oral-sex, since neither of these chicks go for girls!

It’s when Tammy climaxes howling “Aaarrrgggghhhh!” …That I feel weird because I know Gina’s an old friend, if not a past-lover, of Tammy’s. I personally don’t find her attractive, but Tammy is a big blonde, the kind men like, her busty, svelte figure tapering into long curvy-legs. She’s too-tall in heels for most dark-haired guys. I know she’s the same height as Nagin over at “Love” Studio. Gina’s head’s spinning, pussy-eating with gusto. Tammy looks close to coming... Tammy’s screaming. …Makes it? …Not Gina.

Grips raise Jayci out of bondage and I smile to her as she flexes her body and rubs her red ligature-marks away. I greet Kelly and Margie, climbing up to the top of my rock. I sit and the Grips put the loops on my boobs, wrists and ankle. They yank my tits, arms and legs to each side, feeding lines through hooks.

I am about to lower myself as the Rigger wraps my waist in a narrow flesh-colored line which he ties off to a grommet and says, “This little waist-rope will save you. …O.K. Baby slide down off your perch now.”

“Thank you, Rigger.” I say, without knowing why he really kisses me full on the mouth, not at all a peck?

“That’s O.K., Baby.” Perhaps they use that nickname because they can’t keep our names straight?

I’m carrying Kelly heavily on me and hardly have time to say hello, when she’s tongue-kissing me! Mouth’s hotsy-totsy, so are her red-orange nipples squashing onto me. Her perfect bosom pressing flat against mine. I’m excited: Before she really gets started cunny-eating, I orgasm mightily—“Argghh!”—I’m holding her pussy in my mouth…I can’t keep her inside! Grasp again, lean into Kelly’s erect clitoris, push my tongue down hard. “Argghh!” “…Too fast.” Redhead Kelly says, with a pleased smile, her long, perfectly orange-fleshed, curvy form backing up, to be relieved by Margie’s slim, tanned, lighter weight.

I’m sweet on her still and upside-down Margie kisses me long, slow and deep on her way crawling down me. Bright red nipples, always a surprise! Her light-brown-haired pussy is tasty and I eat it as quickly as before, while she pecks only my long-nipple round boobs for a minute or two. I get a head start on making her come, while she licks, sucks and nibbles my outstanding pink nipples. It’s my lapping her outer pussy-lips, tongue-poking her G-spot that does it. By a hard-sucking grip of her protuberant nether lips, and tongue-tip tapping on her inside-underneath simultaneously, in nothing flat I bring Margie wildly to her climax: She almost loses her safety-strand, screaming, shaking! Saves by one hand-hold! I wish I could help Margie’s close-call, her toes graze my nose as she nearly falls headfirst: Can’t.

Our orgasming’s near-simultaneous? “Argghh!” “Argghh!” I’m quick when I’ve already come. My boobs are rope-wound torpedoes whereas I’m so melon-shaped usually, but I realize Rigger was correct about the waist-rope: I’m not hanging by my tits, wrists and ankles, hardly at all. My waist and hips feel a little pressure but my center’s sturdiness handles it. That Rigger saved my body! Even as fast as this sequence was and it was a record, I’d’ve had to ice down my boobs for at least a day, maybe two, and if there’s one thing I dislike, it’s stagnation, lying around with my tits freezing? Been there, done that!’

“Cut!” ‘I hardly hurt at all. Feel light-airy. Must be climaxing! A little exhausted? What do you expect?

Grips grin pinch my breasts my thighs-bottom-pussy. They untie me. I don’t complain at this—grin back.’

“Hands off, you dumb galoots!” Yells Gina. I smile apologetically at the guys. After all they can’t help themselves. I see their continuous erections bulge in their pants all day. Poor chaps, being around this female pulchritude all the time yet not getting much relief. We ought to have a ‘Free Sex for Grips’—Day?

“Let go, you horndogs.” Says unmindful, unsympathetic Gina, long red tongue cat-cleaning my tearful face saying I ‘Ease her inserts-workload, but the movie is bound to be a hit: As my agent, how’ll she get me out of my contract now’? I squeeze Gina, although I’m a bit sore: Because of me, her work’s grown.

[End Lulu’s Viewpoint]

* * *

[Later Agent-Gina Reports Back, Looking at Her Notes on a Slip of Paper]

“You’re going to have to re-take Bobby’s blow-job—your facial’s all right—your blow-job isn’t so hot-looking… Bobby’ll work again and is good for a second climax today. Solly demands a half-hour more suspension on your rock. We’re close to our total filming-time. Need extra in case of cuts. I got you out with half your dough. Gave up your profit-percentage. …You’re commanding a per-picture Star-salary?”

* * *

[Flashback, Solly’s Office at his Studio Invaded by Tammy and Gina]

Gina mind-controls Tammy: She’ll vamp Solly.

Tammy, followed closely by Gina, enters Solly’s office. Tammy pulls down tank-top, unbuttons her bra.

“Wha—“ says the bossman, as half-naked lovely tall blonde Tammy sits on his desk corner, smiling.

“Solly, look here at me, Gina, not slavering over Tammy’s pear-boobs…You want her. You’ll agree to let Lulu off her contract on wrapping this film.” Indicates with finger, that Tammy should move in on Solly.

Solly argues: Tammy is undressing him. Gina is writing on the pages. Solly wants more of this and that: ‘An hour of Lulu’s suspension-sucking-fucking-Bobby-doing-everything-for-free.’

Half-naked Tammy lap-sits Solly: Leans forward open-mouthed kisses bossman, pressing sweet pear-boobs into his bared chest.

Gina tells Tammy to get off him and dress. She starts: Shovels her boobs into bra-cups, standing, backs.

Already Solly’s bereft, missing hot close Tammy. ”…We’ll split the difference…?” Asks bossman humbly?

“O.K. back to it Tammy.” Says Gina crossing-out clauses: ‘Hour,’ ‘fucking, ‘for free’. Blonde’s in his arms.

[End Flashback]

* * *

[At “The Country Of Love” bondage-torture porno-film Studio]

[Meena croons low to the tune of “America the Beautiful”: ] “My mother’s milk, my mother’s milk, come drink my fat jugs’ milk... You, Lulu, sign these con-tracts and get spanked a whole lot. …Oh, yes the spanking is so-o-o necessary to your fix, fix, fix …Of my tit-cream… …You get my sweet tit-milk… …If and only if your nice chubby butt it shines all red-hurt, you’ll sign? [Off-key] ...The papers twice… …If you please…”

Suddenly stops bad crooning, unbuttons blouse and flips down one nursing-cup, exposing half-lemon-size, pinkish-red aureole, bright red nipple on a 34DD tit. Picks up a doubled-ended flyswatter spanker.

“C’mere, Slave-Lulu! Crawl! Lower! I want your sore red nipples rubbing hard against my carpet now!”

Lulu blinks to stop her eyes filling with tears as she touches, next presses her nipples into the rough nap.

Meena throws the contract behind her chair, yanks Lulu over knees by shoulder-length, yellow-blonde hair, by a fistful, tightly-grasped butt-cheek. “Know why you’re punished don’t you Slave-Lulu? Traitor!”

“Thwack!—Thwack! Thwack!—Thwack! Thwack!—Thwack! Thwack!—Thwack! Thwack!—Thwack!” Each butt-cheek slap doubled by the spanker’s action. Meena doesn’t stop hitting the round, pinkened-then-reddened, bouncing, chubby flesh until Lulu cries uncontrollably, her watermelon butt-cheeks all red.

“Sign and you’ll get to suck my tits you thirst for so much, my dearest Lulu…” Thinks ‘I really do like fair Lulu, she’s cute.’ Holds up sniveling blonde by her corn-hair, kisses her thick pink lips a bit, licks around Lulu’s mouth a minute, letting spanker fall, reaches around behind chair, lifts two sets of papers. “Up!”

Lulu, sitting up on Meena’s thighs, much too heavy for the smaller auburn-head, is dumped onto the floor. Thump! “Owww!”

Cries wet-faced Lulu since she hits aching-butt first, without fall-breaking by plump white arms since she holds the contract: Stunning her with its mean, neophyte film-starlet salary.

THE END?