The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tantalizing Corruption

By Mr. Scade

Chapter 5: In Which We Learn How To Toy With Minds

Lila rubbed her hands together in a nervous attempt to distract herself. She looked at Caddie’s perfect legs, listened to the droning swish of pantyhose, whimpered slightly; she did all she could to avoid looking at Lord Herrera. White-haired, still-faced, emotion-controlled, Lord Herrera silently guided the two swimsuit-clad ladies down a hallway lined with eastern rugs and indian molas on either side. The lower tips of his hair vibrated slightly in patterns known only to themselves, unintelligible even to himself.

There was a nagging feeling of understanding, of knowing what Herrera’s hairs were trying to do or say that made wide-eyed Lila feel scared of herself. She knew that the vibrations and the erratic patterns meant something, and she felt all the more miserable for knowing this. There is something that, regardless of your species, social status, personality and upbringing, is extremely disturbing about understanding the love-hate relationships of individual strands of hair. It simply isn’t natural.

“Who is this person we are going to meet, Lord Herrera?” Caddie broke the silence. Lila noticed she was idly rubbing her left hand over her crotch.

“Why is she doing that?" Lila wondered and then quickly remembered that they were just about to enjoy each other’s fetish-clad bodies for the seventh time in the past three days when Lord Herrera interrupted them. “No wonder." She added, oblivious to her hand’s own closeness to her covered crotch.

Lord Herrera raised his head sideways and brought his right hand from his trouser pocket to his chin. “You two, beauty of black hairs and short-haired maid, are going to be introduced, presented and shown to a dear friend of mine, a great lady who, for countless decades, has been a dear friend of mine. She will be more than overjoyed to meet, greet and get acquainted with you, and you too.”

And then his right hand drew several circles in the air and returned to his pocket.

Caddie’s lips curled into a smile and she breathed in, preparing to speak her mind. Quickly, the smile turned into a grimace; a now familiar flash of pain travelling all over her neocortex. She touched her hand, fingers seeming to claw at her scalp, to her forehead.

All thoughts about herself and Lord Herrera disappeared from Lila’s mind; her keen eye noticing the twitch on Caddie’s eyes that usually meant pain was coming, the way her upper lip tensed, and how her left ear moved slightly. The pain Caddie was feeling was starting to worry her; it had been happening more frequently now and Caddie had never before suffered from headaches. Once her friend calmed down, Lila beckoned her closer.

“How bad are they?” She whispered, hoping that Lord Herrera wouldn’t hear them four paces ahead of them.

Before Lila finished speaking, she noticed Lord Herrera’s ears move up and down. Good hearing, she thought as she compared the man with a white cat she once had.

“It varies.” Caddie was gritting her teeth. “Sometimes it is unbearable; others it is barely like a mosquito bite.” She hiccupped and then moaned annoyingly. “It depends on... I have no idea.”

“You should get that checked.” Lila said. She turned to look about, noticing they had walked out of a hallway and into a veranda and then back into an even darker hallway.

Caddie gave Lila a stare that could put zombies back in their graves.

“Are you mad? I go to the doctor and they might find some bizarre tinkering, some... something that changed me.” She closed her eyes as another surge of pain flashed somewhere around her nape. Taking a deep breath, she continued. “I go to the doctor and they will find something non-human inside me. And I am not prepared for that. Not now, at least.”

Lila nodded, feeling foolish for even asking. She should’ve thought about it, she should’ve considered that angle. Their hair was alive and their voices could control people’s minds and who knows what else. Perhaps they were no longer human, and thus deprived from some human comforts. But she couldn’t be sure, yet. The thing is Lila has been avoiding thinking about it—she was afraid that she might realize what had really changed.

But now she knew, for sure, that she had changed in a deeper level. She couldn’t explain how or why, but she knew that Caddie was speaking the truth.

“It just... I hate not being able to relieve your pain, Caddie. I am...”

“I know!” Caddie snapped, blinked, then straightened herself all in that order. “I know, Lila.” A pause. “Thank you.” She smiled at her friend and patted her cheek.

Lila’s lips curled into a smile and her cheeks turned a deep red—Caddie had impulsively kissed her lips.

Bothwere at a loss for words and decided, on instinct, that it was better to remain silent. The two walked behind the white-haired freak of a man, who’s head returned to its normal position once the girls stopped talking, therefore his ears were no longer eavesdropping on their conversation.

* * *

In a room that was a combination of personal gym, office and entertainment room; with all sorts of exercising machines, some of which of questionable nature—no one could deny they had a look that guaranteed that you would do depraved and naughty things with it instead of extenuating your muscles. All the bodybuilding appliances were on the southern side of the room, neatly ordered in rows and by the body part the machines helped develop; the entertainment units were in the form of pool tables, tabletop games, futuristic-looking flat screens and game systems, several stools and bars, one or two sound systems and one of those dog toys that cannot keep their heads still. Finally, the office aspect of the room was represented by a desk, a filing cabinet and a computer that were, strangely, and against all odds, stuck to the ceiling. Why in the name of the Universe were these items built into the ceiling, was a question that not even Lord Herrera, the architect of said madness, could answer.

It was on the latter that Lady Clarrion was focusing upon.

For the last forty minutes she had thought about why and how the metal cabinet was stuck to the ceiling, over and over she had turned the idea in her head and came up with one plausible explanation: the cabinet had no reason to be there and it was all Lord Herrera’s way of confusing and tricking people into deep thoughts that would eventually lead to nothing. That, or he was preparing whoever gazed upon the ceiling-furniture for a civil war. Whatever it truly meant, it had no bearing on anything that could affect Lady Clarrion.

She decided to gaze at something more worthy of her interest, something like the pair of white doors at the other end of the room. Looking at the scene from a third person point of view, you would’ve said that she had a premonition, for the second she turned her gaze Lord Herrera walked through the pair of doors (in a lavish fashion) with whom Clarrion gazed to be his new Ladies.

As the woman dressed in fine velvet rose from her seat, she noticed that the two girls were oddly uniformed. One was clad in a strange and quite attractive—Clarrion had to admit—combination of pink pantyhose and a blue, competitive swimsuit. The other girl, who’s mismatched look she found too eye-catching to be a healthy trait in a person, wore a grey swimsuit that looked to be worn tighter than necessary, and a pair of yellow opera gloves. Even if she had to force herself to look away from Lila’s curious beauty, Lady Clarrion could not deny that she found Caddie to be the more attractive of the two. But there was something about the way she walked, the way her skin slid under her swimsuit, the way her hair moved as if a hibernating black bear at the end of winter, that made Clarrion’s skin crawl.

“She’s the one.” Clarrion whispered and then shuddered.

Perhaps it was the knowledge Clarrion possessed, the understanding of what Lord Herrera, and, by default, anyone he converted, could do that made her wary of Caddie. After all, Lady Clarrion had seen Lord Herrera do things she would rather drown in hard liquor and then set on fire than remember. Or perhaps it was just that Caddie’s very presence, strong and at the same time weak, that made it impossible for Clarrion to be able to fully appreciate what she was seeing.

Regardless of the true reason for this, Clarrion couldn’t help herself and not see Caddie as someone that should not be meddled with.

Spinning into the center of the room, Lord Herrera announced who was with him:

“Clarrion!” He said a bit louder than he meant, “Here I introduce you to these two finely dressed Ladies. Lady Caddie, and her Lady Lila.” He extended his arms towards each one in turn. “Ladies, I introduce you to an old, old, old, old, very, very old friend of mine, Lady Clarrion.”

Clarrion scowled at Herrera. He smiled innocently.

Lila, standing behind Caddie, arms crossed, stared at the scene with a mix of interest and hilarity—she could say many things about Lord Herrera, most of them ill-grounded, but she could indeed say he had a knack for joviality. The way Herrera spoke of Clarrion further added to another thing Lila wondered about the man: his age. She had first noticed that his mansion had items that, according to everything she learned from history books and else, could’ve only been salvaged personally from their ancient ruins before they were ruins to look so preserved. Adding to that small hypothesis that could easily be proved to be wrong, there was the way he spoke and acted, sometimes like a child and others like a person who had gained the right to act superior to everyone else by age alone.

Lila couldn’t help to wonder these little things; she didn’t trust the man and didn’t know anything about the man. He had all the upper hands and she had none.

“Hello,” Caddie extended her hand in a greeting. “I am Caddie.”

Lila noticed Caddie’s hand was shaking a bit and that her hair had begun to act up again. Suddenly Lila noticed that her heartbeat was slowly escalating; the combined unknown factors around her were starting to make her nervous to the point where she would eventually be capable of ripping chickens asunder if someone tapped her shoulder in the wrong way. She needed to distracte herself before she did something regrettable.

“Nice meeting you, miss Caddie.” Clarrion said with hidden distaste. She nodded once and averted her eyes from Caddie, finding her presence too there for her tastes. Instead, she focused on Lila. “And who might you be, fine miss?” Clarrion added, limiting the amount of praising words so as to not give her intentions away.

Lila gladly shook hands with the velvet-wearing Lady, glad to have something to distract her mind with. Involuntarily, Lila sighed dreamily, feeling a certain tingle go up her arm and down her whole body when she clasped hands with Clarrion.

Caddie pressed her left eye closed, pressing hard as a small and quick surge of pain flashed yet again. When she opened her eyes she noticed two things: the distaste in Clarrion’s greeting, and how quickly she had decided to introduce herself to Lila.

Caddie scratched the back of her neck, wondered about it, and then came to the conclusion that she and Lady Clarrion would most definitely would not become all that friendly. Instead, she focused on how her friend’s pixie hair began to move like a sleeping Golden Lab’s hair under a soft summer breeze. Caddie learned so much about Lila’s feelings in that moment, more than several years of living with the girl had ever taught her.

Caddie turned towards Lord Herrera.

“Yes, my fine Lady?” He said, his face suddenly inches away from Caddie’s. His eyes managed to concentrate on Caddie’s face and Lila’s actions.

“Lord Herrera, is there a point to this?” She said in a hushed voice. “I mean, Lila and I were about to...”

“I know fairly well what you two ladies were about to do.” His voice sounded breathy and mocking. “And I can’t have you two have all the fun, today.”

Caddie frowned.

“You see, Lady Caddie...” He straightened up, all of his attention a massive weight upon Caddie.

Caddie tried to focus on Lord Herrera, finding the conversation her friend and the strangely attractive lady had just begun quite distractive. The other alternative was to focus on the waning, aching need of her body to rub her swimsuit and hose, but she knew that Herrera wouldn’t let her enjoy herself just now.

“... my old lady friend here has some needs I’d love to see fulfilled, but, as you may know, I am not in any way certified to do so.” He paused, his eyes bright. “You can say it is a curse to enjoy the opposite of the female sex, but many can digress on that point.” He answered what Caddie wondered his words meant. “Anyway, would you be a darling and just have a fine jolly time with Lady Clarrion?”

Lord Herrera should’ve slapped Caddie right across the face, because that is exactly how she felt. He was asking her to entertain his friend because he liked to swim with the other flock. Caddie knew that she had to do as Lord Herrera said, and that she owed the man much, even if she didn’t quite know why, but there was no way she was going to do that.

But Herrera’s quick eye noticed the betrayal of her emotions in her hair even before she had decided upon one thing to feel and say. Noting that her strands of hair had begun to twist on themselves, Herrera acted accordingly.

“You, Lady Caddie, will do as I say,” His voice began to crack, every syllable he pronounced sounding as if a new person joined in a chorus of dread voices. “I want you to give my friend a jolly fine time.” Seven voices reverberated in Caddie’s mind, cleansing it of thought. “You will satisfy her needs. You will talk to her and find out what she wants and you will help her with those.”

Caddie nodded, her mouth slightly opened.

“Just get along with her, Lady Caddie. Just sit down and have a long and marvellous conversation with Lady Clarrion.” His voices sang and commanded and shouted. “If things escalate, let them be.”

With that, Lord Herrera announced that he needed to retire for the time being but that would return shortly. With his shoes clacking on the tiled floor, the white-haired man retired further into his maze of a mansion, leaving the three ladies alone.

It took Caddie a while to notice that something had happened.

“So, what would you two girls like to do while the madman is away doing whatever he is doing?” Lady Clarrion said, her arms wrapping around the two girl’s necks.

Caddie, feeling somewhat confused as the ill feelings she had for Clarrion subsided, simply shrugged and then said: “Why don’t we just sit down and get to know each other?”

Lila, still feeling somewhat tingly from all the attention Clarrion had given her, and still feeling like she needed to find answers or she’d explode, decided it was best to take this opportunity to speak to Herrera privately.

“Why don’t you two go ahead and do that,” Lila said as she, reluctantly, pulled away from Lady Clarrion and Caddie; if it was because she didn’t want to leave Caddie alone with the stranger, or because she wished to spend more time with the stranger, she couldn’t tell. “I have to go to the... hmm... bathroom.”

Caddie, knowing her friend, looked at her right in the eyes. The two shared a stare, speaking without words for what seemed an eternity, and then they nodded to each other.

“Take all the time you need, beautiful.” Clarrion said with a lurid smile. “We’ll be around here. Waiting.”

Lila smiled faintly and then left the room through the white doors, hoping he walked the same hallways and corridors they had walked on their way in.

“Would you like to sit down or do like a tree?” Caddie added, bringing Lady Clarrion back to the situation at hand.

Clarrion vacillated a second, feeling angry at Lila’s abrupt departure—no one rejected Lady Clarrion! She wrapped her arm around Caddie’s waist, feeling the tight material covering her skin; she decided she liked the feeling.

Caddie suppressed a moan; Clarrion had started to rub her swimsuit-covered skin, albeit with a nervous touch.

“I would most definitively like to sit down, miss Caddie.” She had no idea what the tree part meant.

Lila got lost pretty much immediately. Concentrated on other issues, she had failed to notice the last couple of turns they had taken to get to the gym-like room to begin with. However, she had noticed that Lord Herrera had mostly turned left, and that one or two hallways before they reached the white doors she had seen a crack on the wall. But there was another thing to consider: where was Lord Herrera heading?

Lila walked with arms crossed over her chest, her silken hands rubbing her sides. She worked out her nervousness this way, replacing it with a small, non-distracting, and enjoyable tingle of pleasure. This helped clear her head.

Lila was hoping he was heading back to the hallway with all the bedrooms, but she had no way of knowing this; at least not until she heard him curse in his dramatic fashion some walls away. Hoping she had taken the right left turn, Lila crossed an arch that led her into another room and then she walked into another hallway, where she saw the overly-dressed man rest his back on a doorframe as he nursed his knee. Looking closer, Lila saw that his hair looked tense and hard, like wires stuck to a doll’s head, or like a scrub.

“Lord Herrera!” She called for him, noticing a turned over desk next to him. She laughed internally.

Lord Herrera turned his gaze towards the girl in the water polo swimsuit—a confused and annoyed gaze. Quickly, the man collected himself, ignoring the numbing pain of old wounds on his knees and trying his best to compose his hair into its usual neatness. On the latter, he almost failed.

“Yes, hnn, Lady Lila?” He gritted his teeth. “What can I do for you?”

Lila’s question disappeared that second. Under Herrera’s gaze she felt her whole body dissected, her soul ripped apart from her body and stored in a magic jar for centuries. She uncrossed her arms, placed her palms under her breasts, and caressed her lower torso in one swift, calming movement.

“Yes, Lord Herrera...” With every word, she felt her confidence return. “I need to have a chat with you.”

Herrera straightened; almost imperceptibly, he stood taller. “About?”

“You know about what, so-called Lord.” Lila said, her eyes two suns, too powerful to stare at. “I want to know what you did to Caddie, why you did it... You did something to her, and me. Turned us into... into these creatures!” She pulled on her short hair with a gloved hand. “Gave us this desires and needs and cravings.” She paused. “Why?”

Lord Herrera’s gleaming, white hair softened and fell over his face. He cleared up his face just before his hair began to twist on itself, finger-thick braids forming as if by an invisible, careful hand. He looked too calm, too collected for the way Lila had just spoken to him; he looked like the kind of man that could hurt you with controlled anger and careful deliberation.

“Lady Lila,” He crossed his arms and spoke with a deep voice, almost devoid of his usual cheerfulness. “My business, all of them, even those including your fine and mighty friend, who, I might add, is utterly clueless as to her real potential, are absolutely and entirely my own.”

Lila felt as if a giant, flaming bull was lunging against her chest, each hit stronger and more aggressive. Her anger built up, slowly turning into something she couldn’t control. Pulling on her swimsuit’s abdominal area, pulling on her crotch just to bring a hint of that majestic feeling that could so easily calm her down. This time, though, it didn’t work.

Lila frowned, her eyes now reduced to an out-of-control forest fire in the middle of a draught; she pulled her lips back and showed her teeth like a rabid animal.

“Nothing of that!” Herrera all but screamed as he quickly, too quickly for her to notice, moved himself closer until only centimetres separated them. “Herrera doesn’t care what you are feeling, what you are thinking, what you want. Not in that way. I have my reasons, young lady-to-be. And I won’t, and I can’t explain them to you. Not now, not ever.” Yet again, Lila felt as if on a dissection table. “I can’t have you stirring the bigger-than-you hornet’s nest, asking the right and fair questions at the wrong times.” He took a deep breath as he pulled away.

“Lady Caddie is an experiment that will come to fruition in the coming years, and you are just a byproduct of uncalculated variables. A lovely by-product, by the way.

“But if I am to complete this... all of it... I can’t have you intruding.”

With that, his hair was pushed backwards, as if a powerful gust of wind, strong enough to move cars off streets, had entered the room.

Lila then had all reasons to feel terrified.

“W-w-what are you doing!?” She screamed as she tried to walk away, but her legs wouldn’t budge.

“I, my magnificent lady, am going to make sure everything goes according to plan.” He said in a calm voice and a singsong voice. “You are part of it, but it is not my duty to take care of you. So, I am going to remove you from the equation until Caddie is in position to do as she is supposed to and answer all of your questions.”

Finally, Lila managed to get her legs to respond. Quickly she turned around and began to make her way out of the hallway. Or so she imagined—in her head she had turned to escape, but before she even managed to move, Lord Herrera spoke.

“Don’t move.” His seven voices spoke all at once, his hair moved like Samhain’s most iconic ghost characters.

Lila couldn’t move. Couldn’t think. Couldn’t speak. Couldn’t as much as blink.

She stood, motionless; her whole body following the command spoken in so many voices, all speaking with such power in their own way that their sound cancelled her higher brain functions.

“Do you like your outfits, Lady Lila?” Herrera continued, voices overlapping.

“...yes.” She said, words coming slowly as if ore dug from an undersea mine.

“Why?”

“It feels so good... the swimsuit...” Lila moaned the words. “... the gloves. I thank Caddie for this.”

“Feel how this lovely suit hugs your body, how those gloves protect and caress your arms... Feel it all hug your very being.” Herrera said, calmly yet loudly; he sung the words and screamed the syllables; he slurred sentences together, and pronounced every letter with care, as if a trained orator.

The words seeped through her skin and into her core, past organic matter, past skin and bone and muscle and into her very consciousness. Easily they moved into her mind, taking hold of reins already carved into her thoughts by her best friend. Lord Herrera pulled at those reins, his seven voices taking hold of them and then pulling her consciousness open in one swift movement.

Her body reacted accordingly.

“Interesting.” Lord Herrera mused to himself as Lila began to spasm in a blissful barrage of endorphins. “Lady Caddie is a natural at this.” Satisfied with the easiness with which Lila went under a trance, Lord Herrera decided to cut this short.

“Good, Lady Lila. Just enjoy yourself...” His voices paused. “... and forget.”

Lila made a sound not unlike a moan and a snort.

“Yes, Lady Lila. Just forget. Forget all of your questions, forget everything I’ve told you about Lady Caddie.” His words imprinted in her mind, slowly becoming her own. “Concentrate on your own questions, on why you want to know what is happening to you and Caddie. Concentrate on everything you wish to know.” A pause.

Lord Herrera waited. He waited for Lila to response, for her body to react to his mental assault. But nothing happened; she simply stood there, silently moaning, enjoying the blissful embrace of her garments. Caddie had indeed done a superb job, Herrera admitted.

“You will forget everything you want to know, everything you wish to know. You will forget you have questions and that you need answers. You will not ask me anything regarding your and Caddie’s conversion, and neither will you ask her about it.”

Deep in her mind, both subconscious and conscious, Lila saw the words form, red-hot irons being pressed against the matter that made up her mind. Her body remained still, so consumed by the onslaught of mnemonic pleasure that not even if her head was aflame could it move; her mind to caught up in the assault of commands to pay attention to it. It simply felt too good to just stand there and enjoy.

“You will not ask anything, you will not question anything; no curiosity will be sparked and no craving need to know will appear.” Another pause. “Not until Caddie is complete.”

Lady Clarrion and Caddie sat down on a set of red, square-shaped couches at the other end of the gym-like room, away from all the machines and contraptions. The two ladies stared at each other like hawks trying to devise a prey in a field, each looking for something to use against the other, or something specifically to be wary of. Caddie sat with her arms resting on the couch’s backside, her legs open wide—if she so much as got them close together she would end up a blissfully happy and somewhat annoyed mess of orgasms. Lady Clarrion, on contrast, sat with her legs crossed, her hands on her lap, and her chest pushed forward as to better expose her generous breasts.

It was as if the two ladies were exposing themselves, trying to see who would be the first one to give into their temptations and stare. One showing what she thought were her single best asset, the other trying to control herself while, unwittingly, showing one of her most alluring physical traits. Both were in a pointless battle of wills, for both were the same in this regard and both were equally capable of succumbing. It was all a matter of who would give in first.

“So, what’s the deal with your outfit, miss?” Clarrion broke the silence, her voice carried like pushed rocks in a vacuum space.

Broken away from her self trance, Caddie answered, her voice somewhat broken, her eyes distracted. “This majestic outfit?” She said, her hands suggestively travelling down her deliciously encased body. “Oh, this is just how Lord Herrera,” A pause as the right word crawled its way from deep within Caddie’s brain, making its way through neurons and leaving a trail of not-so-painful flashes, “... ensnared and converted me.” A smile to mask the urge to claw at her scalp.

Clarrion brought her left palm to her left cheek. “In other words, Lord Herrera forced you to love this... outfit so he could control you more easily.”

Caddie’s eyes turned fierce and precise, the same way a child who had seen the murder of her parents would do to the murderer at fault. A degree of indignation made Caddie breath in deeply and close her eyes as to calm herself. When she opened her eyes again they were calm and collected, but Lady Clarrion couldn’t shake the feeling that they could turn murderous at any time. Nor could she ignore what clearly was one of the reasons Lord Herrera chose this girl.

“No.” Caddie said in a commanding tone, one which made Clarrion cringe back as her whole body tingled. “This addiction is just one way of making it easier on me,” She said, her voice breaking as yet another surge of pain gave her an intense headache. By now she was already used to them and could easily hide the pain. “to make me accept whatever is happening to me. And guess what? It worked.”

Giving up, Lady Clarrion looked away. Why was this girl getting to her? How could she be fascinated and afraid of her at the same time? When she looked back at Caddie, she found the girl with her legs crossed and moaning silently. Clarrion bit her lower lip.

“I see...” Clarrion said. “Well, the outfit suits you.” She lied, after a fashion.

Feeling satisfied and somewhat like a sex object for being complimented, Caddie enjoyed the waves of pleasure that moved through her body—the swimsuit and pantyhose constantly giving her more to enjoy.

“Do you know how to control people, Lady Clarrion?” Caddie said all of a sudden.

Clarrion cocked an eyebrow and leaned in closer, interested in the sudden change of topic and ambience.

“Do you know how to mess with people’s heads,” Caddie added, both of her index fingers pointing towards her skull. “how to make them think what you want? GHow to seduce the mind.”

Clarrion took a deep breath and, after a smile took over her lips, answered: “I have an expertise on the matter, yes. But not in the way you think.” She pushed herself off the couch, her dress flowing behind her like drapery in a clothesline during a windy day. Caddie stared, curious as she was. “Unlike you and Herrera and Lila, I guess, I cannot make others do as I wish with my voice alone. I need time, preparation, planning, studying... with your voice you can do what I require the use of machinery and time. But to answer your question: yes, I know how to toy with minds.”

A silence befell the room, the Lady walked alongside the gym’s wall, tracing her fingers along the frames of pictures depicting heavily muscled men. Suddenly understanding the mood, Caddie rose from her seat; her hose swish and swashed as she walked, her feet moving one in front of the other as she followed the lady. She waited for Clarrion to ask the reasons behind her question, but Clarrion made no indication as to continue talking.

“Will you-” Caddie began before being interrupted.

“Why do you want me to teach you?” Clarrion yelled, her mouth open wide, air being breathed through bared teeth; her arms crossed over her chest and each hand resting on the opposite shoulder.

Caddie’s voice got tangled inside her throat, the blow of Clarrion’s voice too strong. She quickly brought her hands together and to her lycra-covered chest and started rubbing the material without realizing it.

“Why do you want someone to teach you what you know you will master given more time?” Envy began to gnaw at Clarrion’s voice, slowly breaking it and turning into something enrage. “You will be able to break wills and destroy minds just with some words in a matter of days. You will be able to make people jump off a cliff or drown themselves by just whispering sweet things. One day you’ll get the craving of just making the people you know into slaves, only to have them return to normal with vague recollections of their time as zombies.” Abruptly Clarrion turned around, her hair splattering her face, her great breasts heaving. “Don’t give me that look, girl, I know what you are turning into, and I know what you will be capable of. So, answer me this: why do you want me to teach you how to toy with minds?” Eyes teary and wide, upper lips twitching and curling, strands of hair sticking to her cheeks, Lady Clarrion stood inches away from the swimsuit-loving girl before her. “Answer me!”

Caddie took a deep breath and listened to the onslaught of words from the woman. She didn’t know why Lady Clarrion had reacted in such a way, but the words she was hearing spoke of resent and envy—misplaced resent and envy. Caddie hear every word spoken and ever sentence left inside for another to hear when Clarrion found her rage once more. Quietly she stood there, rubbing her lycra-encased breasts, receiving the verbal abuse until Clarrion invaded her personal space. Staring at Clarrion in the eye, Caddie noticed that fear was more prominent than envy behind the pair of windows.

“I have not, and I repeat myself, not offended you in any way, Lady Clarrion. And I know this.” Caddie’s voice was levelled and calm, like the sound of a summer dawn. “But you have. You have spoken your mind to me, spilled your unjustified fears and envy upon myself. You’ve screamed and insulted, invaded and hurt, and yet you ask respect of others when you show nothing alike.” Caddie took a deep breath and a smile formed on her lips. “Then I must remind you, as you have said, that I am capable of forcing you into being obsessed with what I am wearing, craving it and needing it to as much as breathe. I can fuck your mind so deeply that you won’t be able to know up from down, or cunt from penis.” Clarrion pulled back slightly. “With two words I can make you jump off the window, or hop on one of those machines until your body shuts down from exhaustation.” Caddie had her arm raised towards the exercising machines. “With four words I can turn you into my slave or mannequin.”

Lady Clarrion recoiled in a combination of fear, anger, and arousal. It had been a very, very long time since anyone had spoken to her like that—since anyone had stood up to her and spoken her mind free of fear of reprisal. And Clarrion kind of missed it. She missed the days when others would look at her as an equal and not a superior, a boss, a monster, a goddess or a hag. Ignoring her anger and indignation for the ever coveted feelings of arousal spawned by her submissive wishes, Lady Clarrion grasped the tingles that cruised her body at hearing Caddie’s more subtle and controlling words and treasured them.

Taking a deep breath, Clarrion calmed herself down enough to answer in a manner that would satisfy Caddie. “I apologize for my...” It seemed painful for Clarrion to apologize. “... misbehaviour.”

Caddie nodded, accepting the apology. After a sigh, she asked lady Clarrion if she could teach her methods on using her voice. Clarrion began noting some examples, explaining how she usually goes around controlling people just as Lila entered the room.