The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tantalizing Corruption

By Mr. Scade

Chapter 7: In Which A Strange Man Gives Her The World

Lord Herrera stood with his hands on the wooden railing in the middle of a beautiful balcony of white and black. He was looking down, inspecting his gardens and the three muscular, good-looking gardeners that worked trimming bushes and arranges colourful pots in a phallic pattern. A cool breeze blew away heat and humidity caused by the evaporating rain water; his white hair danced on the wind, waving and floating in the air like leaves on a calm river.

Lord Herrera himself looked happy. Not his usual mask of merriness, but true happiness and, above all, fulfilment. He was not just happy, he felt like he truly accomplished something. That much was certain by the almost imperishable ripples that moved along his mane of hair.

That much Caddie could tell.

Caddie sat on a small, red couch directly behind Lord Herrera. She had pulled her legs close to her body, hugging them as soon as she sat down—whatever Lord Herrera wanted to tell her was big. She had immediately noticed that he no longer spoke in his queer way, that his body language was strained and stiff, and that his hair was aching to be free. He was going to tell her something important, something that would change everything. That made her nervous; her hair was a mating ball of snakes. Eager. Terrified. Curious.

There were only so many secrets and changes she could take.

Lord Herrera was taking his time, delaying the much-needed conversation. He was not fond of giving away so much information so few possessed, especially to someone so young. Yet he had to do it; it was her right. the conversation both of them needed to have. He was not fond of giving away so much information, especially to someone so young. He looked over the garden, past his manor’s grounds and into the city beyond. Once beautiful, now a silent killer of dreams. He thought, bitterly. I should’ve done a better job caring for it. He shook away the memory lest his hair betrayed his feelings. Caddie was getting remarkably good at reading his hair’s feelings and he didn’t need her seeing that, not now when he was about to reveal everything to her. Instead, he decided it was best to smile, even if he had to force it.

Sighing, he thought back to the last time he opened up to anyone—long ago, a stone city, sand everywhere, sun blazing... betrayal. The memories disappeared as fast as they had appeared, as they always did. Quick flashes of images, sounds and scents, they were just like anybody’s memories. The difference was how vivid they were. Too vivid. Too real. Often he could touch the memories and make them real; feel people’s skin under his fingers, their laughs in his ears, their swords on his skin...

They haunted him, sometimes.

Finally he turned around to face Caddie. She was still wearing her outfit—pantyhose and swimsuit—but had decided to put on a pair of shorts she had found. The outfit made him cringe whenever he saw it, though he didn’t show it. In hindsight he should’ve used something different—something less conspicuous and easier to conceal. But it had been everything he had at hand when he decided to enact his plan (poor planning on his part) and it was perfect; perfect to distract her mind, perfect to ease her body to accept the strands of hair, perfect to make her happy.

Caddie looked up, knees still pulled tight against her chest, and met Herrera’s eyes. For the first time since the two met, Herrera didn’t feel guilty or fear at letting those eyes into his soul. He smiled his best honest smile, but Caddie’s eyes quickly turned to his hair and grimaced. He sighed inaudibly—it was his best honest smile and she had seen through it in seconds.

She was too good at reading the hair’s language.

“Lady Caddie, I believe it is time-”

“Why, Lord Herrera?” Caddie interrupted him, her eyes on his hair. Her expression was calm stone against treacherous river.

“Excuse me?” He said, startled. This was not how he envisioned the conversation going.

“Why me? Why did you turn me into... into whatever we are? I know you had a reason. I can see it in my head. If I concentrate enough, the flashes start appearing and I can see and know things I shouldn’t.” She tensed. “Memories.”

Herrera turned to look at his manor. So big. Why do I have to live in such lonely grandeur? “Not memories.” He said, voice distant.

“What?” Caddie moved her eyes to meet his.

“They are not memories, Lady Caddie.” He looked at her, his hair lazily resting on his back, some of it intruding into his eyes. “It is just knowledge. Knowledge, information, images of my life. My long, long life.”

Caddie just stared at him, eyes closing in pain, hand clawing on her knee. A flash. An image. Information. Suddenly, she knew.

“That’s how they work, the flashes.” He said, reading the unspoken question in her eyes. “Imagine you are in a giant library, thousands upon thousands of books all around you. Information, images, words... pain, sorrow, suffering. A treasure of knowledge ready for your taking. The problem is, you don’t know how to get to a specific book. You don’t know where anything is. And you don’t even know where to start.

“In other words, you lack the memory that should be your guide to the book you need. Memories, our memories, help us interpret and access the information we possess. Without them it becomes harder and harder to access what we want. That’s why you have the painful flashes; that’s your brain accessing information that is not yours and trying to create the necessary connections to make it available for later on.”

All joviality, extravagancy and flamboyancy were gone. In front of Caddie stood the true Lord Herrera: ancient and lonely, his intentions known only to himself. Caddie relaxed, letting her feet touch the warm floor. She couldn’t possibly believe his explanation, but there it was, all he had given her. It all seemed like a fantasy, but she couldn’t deny it. It was in her head too, after all. The flash had not been painful, but it had been the same: a surge of images, a barrage of information she didn’t comprehend but instinctively understood. And it was true. All of it, everything Lord Herrera said was true. Caddie knew it and now had a memory to attach to the knowledge.

“That, at least, should help you understand the flashes.” He seemed tired as he began walking towards a rocking chair that stood diagonal from Caddie’s seat, a small table next to it. “They will be gone, eventually. You have hundreds of years’ worth of knowledge, and, quite honestly, you will never be able to access it all. Not truly. But eventually you’ll create your own little memory box in which you’ll keep the most useful information. Then you will not feel any pain at all when you remember. It’ll be much easier.”

Lord Herrera sat, letting his weight rock the chair. It seemed to calm him since his hair quickly became more flowing, less stiff. Caddie felt her own hair relax while she regarded him.

Time passed and the two sat in silence, Herrera with his eyes closed, Caddie staring at him like a hungry crow at a fresh carcass.

“Don’t you have more questions?” Herrera finally said, his eyes still closed.

“Hundreds.”

“Then why are you looking at me as if trying to see my bones?” A smile crept up on his face, but quickly died. The joke he remembered died with it.

“I’m trying to understand you.” She said flatly.

Herrera opened his eyes and regarded Caddie for a second. Such fire, such passion, he thought. Muffled by the world. Agonizing by years of pain and failure. No wonder you are who you are, Candace. Herrera understood what Caddie had gone through—hell. After all, he had first-hand experience several times before. But what he didn’t understand was how one person could have so many faces without the heavy baggage that came with them?

Caddie showed the world many masks, each a whole behaviour by itself: asocial, bitter, sad, angry... Each one just a version of herself, but never the whole of her soul, never the true Caddie. That very thing had helped him decide it was the right thing to bring her into his one-man family.

“Why?” Herrera said, feeling the irony of the reversal of roles kicking his pride. He wanted to laugh, but decided against it.

“You turned me into...” She fell silent and then cursed audibly, both hands holding her head. “That is the only piece of information I can’t access! It is like something at the end of the tunnel... too far to reach, but I can see it!” She grumbled in frustration and fell back on the couch with a loud thud.

“The name of what we are, right?”

“Yeah.” Caddie grumbled, jerking upright.

“We don’t have a name. Not one that matters, at least. Not anymore.” Lord Herrera said, looking forlorn.

Caddie waited for him to continue talking, but saw him sigh heavily. Something told her not to pry further. Instead she stood, pantyhose swishing. She ignored the feeling of her swimsuit riding over her sex and walked towards the railing, setting her hands on the carved stone; it looked weathered and old.

Her eyes roamed the garden until they found one of Herrera’s many gardeners. He was quite muscled and his face had a childish quality Caddie found attractive. He was a prime example of all of Herrera’s groundskeepers. Why did Herrera only have male servants? And why were they all so... chiselled? Caddie wondered.

Caddie looked back at Herrera, then at the gardeners and suddenly a surge of pain flared in her skull. She gripped the stone railing, her left foot kicking the floor.

All of a sudden it made sense. She found herself smiling. Herrera? A boy lover? She chuckled. The way he had touched her the night he transformed her gave her a different impression. But now she knew, now she had a memory with which to access the knowledge. She felt so much better now that she had a little thing that helped see him differently—one of his masks had been removed. Not only that, but Caddie now understood. Lord Herrera was gay and he transformed a girl. She was straight and she transformed a girl.

It all made sense now.

“Why is it, Herrera?” Caddie said, turning her back towards the garden and the beauties therein. She crossed her arms and ankles, reclining on the stonework.

Herrera looked up, one eyebrow raised.

“There are three thousand answers to that question. And that is if you only regard the current subject of our conversation.” He said matter-of-factly.

Caddie cocked her head towards the garden. “Why did I only get the desire to ‘share my hair’ with Lila when I do not fancy girls?” She said, smiling faintly, hair moving lazily from side to side, as if grass in the wind.

Herrera inspected her face, noting every little muscle movement. He found himself smiling broadly, his white hair moving softly. “Oh, you, my incredibly smart Lady Caddie, are good. Quite good indeed.”

Caddie frowned, but kept her smile.

Herrera stood rather quickly. Slowly he regained his usual, merry posture, and his flowing movements. “With only limited clues and my own memories you were capable of realizing that we, as a species, can only ‘reproduce’ on the sex opposite to that we fancy.” He joined her on the stone railing. “It is a sad limitation, don’t you think? What if we find true love? How would we go about sharing our gift?”

Caddie looked at his hair and for the faintest moment she saw them move, not in patterns as usual, but in erratic, jerks. Yet again, she found herself not wanting to ask unnecessary questions.

“So, we can only share it with girls if we fancy boys and the other way around?”

“That is the simplest way of putting it, yes.” Lord Herrera said.

“Huh. But...” Caddie paused to take a deep breath, a memory creating a bridge to knowledge she shouldn’t possess. “Ha!” She shook her head. “Now, that is nasty.”

“What is?”

“Oh, nothing. Just remembered something you know.” Caddie smiled. “But it doesn’t quite explain why I suddenly had the uncontrollable urge to convert Lila even before I had any clue about what was happening to me and before I was ripe.”

Herrera regarded Caddie as if he had no idea what she was talking about.

“I mean,” Caddie said, bits and pieces of memories flashing in her mind. “Doesn’t it take months for the craving to take hold? I can see your memories, see various experiences and all of them took months of, well, brainwashing and exposure to the Hair for the cravings to begin. Let alone the instinctive knowledge of how to convert people.

“It took me barely four weeks to get the cravings and to convert Lila. Four weeks in which you only worked on me seven times. Seven times is too short a time in comparison to others. And those seven times were enough to make me completely dependant on my yummy outfit and have the desire to make more of me.

“It usually isn’t like that, Herrera; according to your memories... sorry, knowledge.”

Caddie seemed to relax, as if she had just gotten rid of a painful weight. Perhaps the idea had been in her mind for a while, or perhaps it had been there recently, but it had been bothering her. Getting it off of her chest had clearly made her feel better.

“You never once questioned why I chose you, Candace Sovaranolova?” Lord Herrera said.

Caddie jerked upright, eyes wide and mouth agape. She stared at Lord Herrera, eyes ripe with anger. Her hair began to thrash wildly, moving as if her head was being moved up and down. Some stray strands shivered in fear, too.

“How do you know my name?” Caddie asked, her voice a nasty whisper. “I never told you my name. Did I? No, you... I never told you my name. How...” She burrowed herself in thought for a second and then her eyes returned to Herrera. “You’ve been lying, you bastard!” She pushed him hard on the chest.

Herrera’s hair was still as he allowed her to push him back. It didn’t so much as shiver in place. When Herrera spoke, his voice was calm and soothing. He had expected such an outburst. “Don’t tell me you never found it strange that a man with a mansion this size would walk into a sporting goods shop like the one you worked at?”

Caddie pulled back.

“You see, when I want to have sex I hunt. By chance I saw you in that godforsaken store one day when I went in looking for a certain biker boy I had been shadowing for the past week. Of course, you were nothing special and I almost ignored you, but one of your workmates called your full name. Sovaranolova.” He took a deep breath and ruffled his hair. He looked old, all of a sudden. “Did you know that that name is unique? Only one family has it. One family on the whole planet. And that family is pretty much extinct—only three members left.” He chuckled. “Funny how that side of the family became the equivalent of the whole state of our kind.”

Caddie’s hair was a tangling mass that looked just like a plasma sphere. Strands of hair moved like sparks coming out of the black ball that stood inside the sphere; they all moved in this direction and that. What emotion had taken a hold of her common sense, she couldn’t tell. But it made her want to grip the man’s throat and then push him off the balcony. Caddie blinked. She wasn’t a violent person. Not really. Then why do I want to kill him?

“So you know about my family too? Why? Why me?“ Caddie bellowed, her hair a wild mass of spikes. She all but ran towards Lord Herrera, right fist raised.

“Because you’re family.”

Caddie froze in place, anger trapped in her eyes. “The Sovaranolova family is an offshoot of my own.” He sighed. “I’ll explain.” He added, walking back towards his seat. He sat down, looking mellow and old. When he asked Caddie to sit down again, she just stared at him as her hair began to calm down.

“You see, I was... turned a long, long time ago by my own father. Like everybody else at the time, you grew up in a family of our kind but had to be converted when you reached the age. Our kind, well, we cannot reproduce sexually. Our offspring are born like normal people that we must then convert.

“But my aunt...” He sighed heavily. “She was different. She had ten children and all were born with the hair. Hers were the only ones of our kind ever to do that. First of a kind we soon called the hairborn. Thanks to them we spread, we prospered. We no longer depended solely on the slow method of conversion. It was all grand, at least until they were killed by a hate mob some six centuries past. All the men and most of the women. Even my aunt was killed. Only one survived, and that someone went into hiding. She would sometimes write back to me and explain where she was. She took the name Sovaro and had a happy family, all with the hair, and saw them grow for decades until one day one of her great grandsons was born without the hair. And the next, and the next and the next. Eventually I realized that no other family member would be born with the hair and so we drifted apart. Last I heard from her was within a letter telling me she drowned when the ship her family had boarded to cross one ocean sunk. Only five out of the twenty Sovaro’s survived and all took the name Sovaranolova. The five were regular people, and only one ever had children. That person was your great, great grandfather.”

The pain of the knowledge didn’t come. The flash was painless because it didn’t access knowledge; it just looked for the will to believe it. In her childhood she heard bits and pieces of her family history, but never something so far back. It amazed her and scared her.

Finally, she spoke. “Thanks.”

“For what?”

“For telling me that... for... everything.” Caddie averted her eyes from his. They could see too much and she didn’t want to show him everything, yet.

“I am not done, Candace. And perhaps I’ll never be.”

She looked at him, quizzical look on her face. “What do you mean?”

“What I mean is that now I shall offer you what is rightfully yours,” He took a deep breath. “As it was stated at the dawn of our kind, we are one people, one family, one nation. What is mine is yours, what is yours is mine.” He looked out at the garden. “I’ve got so much money you could buy a continent with it. So much property you could create a small empire if you put them all together... Well, they are yours. If you want.”

“Wait... what exactly are you offering me?”

He eyed her, hair moving passively. “Everything you could possibly ask for. Enough money to start your researches again, to topple those who hurt you, to do whatever you damn please. Here are the tools for you to do whatever you want. Take it, leave it... I don’t care, not much. It’s yours, by law and by my word; do with it what you will.”

Caddie regarded him, hair moving excitedly on one side and erratic on the other. “Mine? By rights?” A flash of pain; she gritted her teeth and took a deep breath. “Yes... mine.” A pause. “Now what?”

Lord Herrera didn’t say a thing, he just walked closer to Caddie. Before she could take a step back, the man embraced her. The hug was short of love, but it showed something akin to brotherly care. At first Caddie was surprised, then angry (how did he dare to touch her like that?) but then she was just... She didn’t know what to feel. She just let him hug her.

Eventually, he moved at arms length, his hands on her shoulders.

“I’ve changed your past, your future and present, Candace Sovaranolova,” He smiled, kissed her forehead and took his leave. He stopped at the door and looked back at Caddie. “Now it is time for you to change your life.”

Caddie stood there for a long, long time, thinking and pondering before she made her decision.

“My life will never be the same.”

* * *

Lila giggled. That was all she could do now. Giggle and smile. Lady Clarrion made certain things would be like this at least until the end of the hour. She liked her girls to be unable to do anything, or anything besides obeying. And giggling.

She liked giggling.

Lady Clarrion lay naked on the bed, reclined against a body of pillows. Her dress discarded on the floor, left there hours ago by Lila who stood in front of her so Clarrion could ogle her body yet again.

It took her forever, but Lady Clarrion managed to get Lila out of her swimsuit and gloves. It had been harder than she thought possible -Caddie was a natural at toying with minds; she had managed to push Lila’s love for the swimsuit and gloves so deep that the first attempt at removing them ended up in pain for Lady Clarrion.

Either Caddie was a natural or the imprinting process of conversion was a perfect way to create dependency. She made a note to research that.

Clarrion bid her giggling, blonde girl to walk closer and then pointed to the place between her legs. Lila giggled again and then jumped chest down on the bed. Quickly she crawled towards Clarrion and drove her spear of a tongue right into the target.

The pleasure wouldn’t last long, though. Being close to Lila no longer inflamed her so, and it no longer aroused her to the point of mindlessness. The effects of her concoctions were wearing off. Faster than she thought possible.

“Lila.”

“Yes?” Lila giggled, her eyes more focused now.

“I want to offer you something.” Clarrion stroked her sweetened lips.

Lila frowned and then asked, “What are you planning, Lady?” The sparkle of her eyes returned in a crashing wave.

Clarrion stared at Lila and then sighed. “Before I answer that question, tell me something; what am I to you?”

Lila crawled away from Clarrion and sat on the edge of the bed, legs under her. “You are a bitch. A horrible bitch in heat who would rather take over someone than have an actual connection. You took over my mind and, to a lesser extent, my body without my consent.” She ran a finger through her blonde hair in disgust.

“And your friend Caddie didn’t do that?”

Anger flashed through Lila’s eyes, but she kept her calm. “After a fashion, yes... but Caddie I trust. I know how far she will go and that she will put me before her needs. I mean, some hours ago she was as affected by whatever juice you put in me, and her new fetish didn’t help with that. She could’ve used her voice and take(taken) over us both, right? Make(Made) us into her swimsuit-wearing sex slaves.”

Clarrion nodded, remembering how scared she was when Caddie had approached them with that smile on her face. She seriously thought she was going to be brainwashed right there and then.

“Well, there you go. She could’ve turned us, she wanted to turn us; but she didn’t. Caddie is my friend and I trust her. You... you I don’t know.” With that Lila stood and began collecting her discarded swimsuit and opera gloves. “Whatever you’re offering me I won’t take it. I don’t trust you.”

Clarrion sighed. “And here I thought you’d like a position in my school. Any position you desired.”

“Tempting, but no.” Lila said as she pulled her swimsuit up her legs. Immediately all the gloom she was feeling receded and happiness took over. “Maybe in the future, when I trust you.”

Clarrion regarded her with lust and curiosity as the girl pulled the silken gloves up her arms. “You are saying you could grow to trust me?”

“All I am saying is that I will not discard you for one action—people are more complex than that.” Lila walked over to Clarrion and planted a kiss on her cheek. “I’d like to know you better, Lady Clarrion. But not today and not tomorrow; you’ll be a bitch in heat for a long while.”

With that, Lila walked out of the room, leaving Lady Clarrion to ponder alone. “She forgave me,” She whispered to herself, smiling softly. “She forgave me.” Wetness began to pour down her cheeks, filled with the reflection of betrayals and sadness. A single show of trust and kindness, of truth and willingness to know her dried one of the thousands of wells of hate and sorrow she owned.

It was a taste of something she wished to have every day until it grew noxious.

* * *

Several hours later, Caddie stood at the gates of Lord Herrera’s mansion, waving. Lady Clarrion had her left hand on a black limousine. She waved goodbye at Caddie and at Lila farther back before climbing into her car. Soon enough the beautiful lady drove away, leaving Caddie and Lila to walk home alone.

Both girls had covered their swimsuits with jeans and t-shirts, one in red the other in grey. It was not until they had walked down the mansion’s hill that they realized they were wearing each other’s clothes.

They walked for a while, puddles of rainwater here and there, not saying a word. Eventually, Lila broke the silence. “So, what next, Caddie?”

“I... I don’t know, really.” Caddie skipped over a puddle of black water and then turned right, past a rose bush. “Herrera said that soon enough I’ll have access to everything... how long? Who knows. But I know that in less than one week we’ll be leaving that house and setting up shop someplace better.”

“We?” Lila asked, somewhat confused. The way Caddie had explained it she was the one to obtain all of Herrera’s gifts.

“Yes. We.” Caddie smiled at her friend. “Lila, I turned you into... well, a hairborn.” A chuckle escaped her lips. “Oh, don’t look at me like that, you know I did. Eventually your hair will start moving on its own and you’ll have flashes of knowledge. Thus, you are family; ergo, you are entitled to whatever Herrera gives me too.”

Lila found herself smiling despite herself. She had known, for some time that she was going to become like Caddie. When that was going to happen, she didn’t know. That was a scary thing for her, and now she was rid of the unknown. Besides, living like a queen with Caddie as her friend didn’t sound so bad.

“And to think that it was me who rescued you from that hole of a life you had.”

Caddie patted her friend’s cheek. “Life’s full of interesting bits and stories. You gave me my life back, Lord Herrera gave that life meaning, and now I understand what to do with it.”

“You’re getting sentimental.” Lila teased.

“So what? I can do whatever I please now. And it pleases me to drag you around and give you a grand life as a thank you for being there when I needed you.”

The two girls crossed a long street, managing to avoid traffic and ponds alike. On the other side they had to shoulder their way through human traffic until they reached a long, wide street that lead directly to their home. They stood in front of Caddie’s family home, the last remnants of the grand heritage her family once had, the last hiding place to the last of the hairborn. How fitting it was that this place was where her life started anew? This is where the spiral stair had appeared, spinning out of control and never stopping until she reached the top, only to discover that it continued. How long would the spiral stair go? She couldn’t tell. Caddie knew only that she was to follow it, and meet what was on top with a smile and a hardened heart.