The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Target Acquired

by Penny Propofol

Peggy was an attractive blonde blue eyed nurse that managed medical records at her local hospital. She was tall with an athletic build, a pair of perfect breasts and a perfectly curved, firm but tender ass. To help keep herself in shape she enjoyed a run through a park in her neighborhood in addition to her cross fit class. Peggy would run the distance to the far end of the park and back making a lap along the pathway at the park’s edge. Her hair would be tied back neatly and her running outfits were always form fitting. She was proud of her appearance and liked to show her figure. Tracey had been admiring Peggy’s body for some time while she was on assignment to observe the daily routine of her target. The information that Peggy worked with could be very valuable and she could provide access to other potential targets as well. Tracey looked forward to springing the trap so she could have Peggy in her clutches. By the time Tracey was finished with her she would know all there was to know about Peggy Herbstritt. She would know every inch of her body, everything about her health, her life and every bit of information she wanted access to in Peggy’s wide open drug soaked brain.

Tracey’s intel indicated that her subject was due to leave for a two week vacation. Peggy had recently been through a breakup with her boyfriend Rob and all indications were that she was looking to get away for a few days. Some place where no one knew her and what she’d been through and wouldn’t ask her any questions about the breakup. She was tired of all that and just wanted to get away and forget about it for a while. Peggy lived alone in a neatly kept little house near the park. She didn’t have any children and she was the last of her friends that hadn’t yet settled down and started a family. Which meant that she spent most nights alone at home. She usually brought some work home with her to give her something to do. It appeared that Tracey and her team had all the information they needed to plan and execute Peggy’s abduction. Taking Peggy at her home was out of the question. There was too much video surveillance near her house and she had neighbors that payed attention to what was going on in their neighborhood. Peggy would be returned after they had what they needed from her but it was quickly decided that a stand-in would take her place and be seen leaving for vacation. Cindy was chosen to be the stand-in because of her strong resemblance. She would assume Peggy’s identity while she was on vacation and keep up with her email and texting contacts. Meanwhile the real Peggy would be wealth of information that could be used. The location of the abduction would be at the park, during Peggy’s run. There was a certain spot that Peggy always stopped at for a drink of water. It was behind a grove of trees and provided the perfect cover. Peggy would be quickly incapacitated and quietly transported to a windowless delivery van located just up a hill through the trees. Once inside she would be quickly stripped of her clothing. Her replacement would put the outfit on, finish the run and be seen arriving at Peggy’s home. Meanwhile, Peggy would be prepped and plugged into the computerized system that would analyze her and prepare her for later. The device brought new meaning to the term human interface and Tracey enjoyed seeing her victims overcome in it’s grip. It was a powerful tool that would process Peggy into suntanned, muscle toned, very cooperative human putty in Tracey’s hands.

As Peggy approached the part of the path where she stopped for her drink the team got ready to execute the plan. Cindy was on the path ahead, down on one knee acting as though the other knee was hurt. Kurt was concealed behind a nearby tree ready to silence and restrain Peggy. Tracey lay in wait on the other side of the pathway, out of site. She had a hypodermic gun loaded with a nice dose of Midazolam for Peggy. One pull of the trigger and it would rapidly inject the preset dose into Peggy’s neck. The drug has a profoundly rapid onset and would shut her down very quickly. Peggy rounded the last turn and saw Cindy knelt down in the pathway holding her raised knee. She couldn’t hear anything because she had her music playing but there didn’t appear to be anyone else around to help. So she pulled out her ear buds as she trotted up to Cindy and then bent down to ask if she needed any help. “You’ve been a great help already, Peggy.”, said Cindy. Within the blink of an eye Peggy felt a gloved hand cover her mouth from behind as a powerful arm reached around her and pinned both of her arms to her body. Her head was forced back and in the confusion all she could see was the sky. She felt a sharp sting and pressure against her carotid artery along with an aggressive hissing noise. She struggled to get free from the man’s grip but he was far too strong. After several of seconds of the struggle with her rapid pulse, she felt the Midazolam hit her like a tidal wave. Her blue eyes blinked as everything started slowing down. The urgency she had felt up until then to break loose just evaporated. She couldn’t... think. He pretty blue eyes were losing focus.. her eyelids were getting so heavy. The grip around her loosened up, it was more of a hug now as Kurt began to gently rock her to sleep. The gloved hand came away from her mouth and her head came back down to it’s normal position. “Uhhhhh.... whaaaaa....”, was all the confused Peggy managed to say as she could see Cindy smiling at her. Another hand reached out, gently clutching either side of her jaw and turning her head. Between blinks and her blurring vision she could see Tracey’s face coming very close to whisper into her ear. “Thaaaaat’s it, Peggy. Juuuust melt into his arms. You juuuust want to sleeeeeep now.”, said Tracey. Peggy couldn’t speak any more. Her mind couldn’t form a coherent thought into a sentence. She couldn’t remember why had she been struggling. It felt so good being held in this man’s strong arms, so safe and cozy. She gave in. Her deep blue eyes rolled high up into her head and her eyelids gently fluttered shut. Kurt felt Peggy’s soft body go completely limp as he held her close. Her head nodded forward and she was out completely. He gently turned her around and saw her angelic sleeping face as he did. She really was a beautiful woman and right now she was completely helpless, nestled in his arms. Carefully he lifted her up and onto his shoulder putting Peggy’s perfectly shaped ass in Tracey’s immediate field of view to admire.

Tracey gave Peggy’s soft, sleeping ass a good slap with her hand. She felt Peggy’s soft flesh jiggle underneath the running pants and Tracey looked forward to getting those off of her. She walked around behind Kurt to where Peggy’s head and arms were dangling helplessly from over Kurt’s shoulder. She untied Peggy’s pretty blonde hair and let it hang down. “She’s ready now, take her to the van, Kurt.”, she said. Then she instructed Peggy’s replacement, “Cindy, get her prepped, lubed and plugged in. Take her clothes, get dressed in them and get to her house.” Kurt started up the hill with Peggy over his shoulder, cupping her left buttock firmly with his right hand as he climbed. Cindy started out behind him trying to keep up as he climbed the hill.

“What’s going on here?”, said Lisa who had come around the bend in the path just in time to see Kurt disappear into the trees with a woman over his shoulder. Lisa was a much smaller girl than Peggy, with long chocolate brown hair and brown eyes to match. Lisa was in her mid 20s and had a fit and trim body, very petite at only 5′ 2″ and about 100 lbs. She could easily be subdued if it became necessary. “We’re taking this girl to the hospital near by, miss. She collapsed on the path and we couldn’t get a response from her.”, said Tracey. As Tracey was speaking to Lisa, she was really stalling. She could see Cindy making her way around behind Lisa. She had doubled back from the wooded area when she heard voices. In her hand was a device similar to a Taser gun. It had the cable with the prongs that would launch out. Only instead of causing a painful stunning effect it overloaded the nervous system with a special debilitating wave that caused the brain to immediately slip into a persistent dazed state so that the victim could be much more easily and quietly handled. They called this device a dazer, it’s biggest disadvantage was that the prongs needed to land as close to the spine as possible for the best effect. This required a close range for a better chance of accuracy and Cindy had managed to get within three feet behind Lisa. She could tell from the discussion that Lisa wasn’t at all convinced and was ready to dial 911. Cindy pushed the button and the dazer sprung to life... implanting it’s prongs into Lisa’s back just below the neck, instantly bombarding her brain with it’s special pulse. Lisa was silenced mid sentence except for a “oooaaaaahhhuuh” sound that she softly made as the dazer quickly took her over and jammed out her ability to think. Cindy left the switch on and clipped the dazer box to the top of Lisa’s sweatpants and then along with Tracey grabbed one of Lisa’s arms and with the other hand gripping her soft ass, guided her to the woods off of the path. Lisa offered no resistance, she quite willingly went along with them. Her mind was completely engulfed in a fuzzy, foggy haze. They couldn’t get her up the hill in her condition so Tracey called Kurt on their wireless communicators to let him know that there was another girl to be carried.

Tracey knew that this girl was a mystery. They didn’t know anything about her and who might miss her and Tracey knew that they needed to make Lisa forget everything that had happened quickly and drop her somewhere discretely. Fortunately for Tracey, the Midazolam they used was a very powerful amnesiac as well as being profoundly sedating. A small girl the size of Lisa could be put under quite easily, mind-wiped, dropped off somewhere and while she slept it off, they’d be off to headquarters with their prize and no one would be the wiser. While they waited for Kurt to get back to load Lisa into the van with Peggy, Tracey removed a capped rectal syringe from a secret pocket inside her sleeve and took off the cap covering the lubricated tip. Cindy knew what to do and knelt down on one knee in front of Lisa. She pulled Lisa’s sweatpants down and Tracey bent Lisa over Cindy’s shoulder. Cindy reached around with both hands and spread Lisa’s soft, beautifully tanned cheeks, exposing her perfect puckered asshole as she lay mindlessly over Cindy’s shoulder. The tip of the syringe entered Lisa effortlessly and through her dazed state, Lisa felt the cold tip of the syringe penetrate her anus and slide up deep into her rectum. Lisa tried to protest through her electronically induced dazed fog but only managed a whimper. Tracey used the rectal pathway to sedate Lisa because it would leave no marks. This girl was going to wake up with no memory of what happened and no needle marks to explain a loss of memory. Tracey finished pumping the Midazolam into Lisa and slid the syringe back out of her. She put the cap back on and put it in a disposal bag located in a pocket on the side of her pants. Tracey and Cindy then stood Lisa up, she was pretty wobbly on her feet. Kurt arrived with latex gloves on his hands. She was so pretty standing there, confused looking with her pants down around her ankles. He quickly lubricated his right thumb while standing in front of the uncomprehending Lisa. Kurt reached down between her legs and inserted the thumb up into her tight lubricated anus, he could feel the warmth on his thumb inside her contrasting with the cold skin of her bare ass on his four fingers. In her dazed state Lisa let loose a tiny gasp in reaction from the surprise. Kurt put Lisa up onto his right shoulder with a tight grip on her right buttock and anus. He rocked her bottom back and forth across his shoulder, rocking her to sleep gently causing her limbs and buttocks to shake completely loose. Cindy switched off the dazer, knowing it had a residual effect that would leave Lisa befuddled long enough for the drug to take effect. Kurt turned to let Cindy remove the prongs of the dazer from Lisa’s skin. Lisa let out a small whimper of confusion, fighting sleep as Kurt began walking up the hill carrying her. “This doesn’t change your part of the plan.”, Tracey said to Cindy. She continued, “You get Peggy’s clothes on and get to her house. I’ll take care of this little girl myself.” As they made their way up the hill, Lisa really began to take in the effects of the Midazolam as it relentlessly worked to put her to sleep. Lisa tried so hard to keep her eyes open... to call for help... something... but the drug was just too powerful for her and she succumbed to the pull of sleep. She hung absolutely limp, arms and head swinging from Kurt’s shoulder as he transported her to the waiting van.

The doors at the back of the van were opened to reveal Peggy sleeping peacefully on her side. Kurt stepped up into the van and slid one of the exam tables from the wall with one hand and then gently cradled the unconscious Lisa and carefully lowered her onto the table for Cindy and Tracey to attend to later. As he lay her down, his thumb slid gently out of her and Kurt removed and disposed of the medical gloves. He then let out the second table and walked over and gently picked Peggy up off of the floor and placed her carefully upon the other padded exam table. Then he stepped out, closed the door and kept watch and got ready to drive. Tracey and Cindy worked quickly to get Peggy’s clothes off of her body. Once she was naked, Cindy began dressing in the running clothes while Tracey prepped Peggy for transport. Peggy was laying on her back with the light above the table shining down on her naked body. Tracey was an expert nurse and worked quickly. First she sterilized Peggy’s forearm inside the right elbow and installed an IV needle that would enable quick administration of drugs. The same was done on the other arm only it was for taking blood samples. Next a special headband was put on Peggy’s head that would allow the computer to monitor and analyze her brainwaves. As Cindy left, Tracy attached an adhesive patch with a heart monitor was installed on her chest and a urinary catheter was installed but not opened. Then Tracey rolled Peggy over and lubricated her anus for the rectal catheter that was installed next. She used a special speculum to open Peggy up and allow the rectal catheter easy access. The system would extract urine samples as well as irrigate and empty Peggy’s colorectal cannal and analyze the contents extracted from her body along with blood samples in order to determine her health status and drug saturation levels.

Next, Peggy was covered from neck to toe with a special jell that would keep her feeling warm and fuzzy along with the drugs that would keep her relaxed, cozy and extremely pliable until later. The psychological effect of being warm and cozy combined with sedatives was very effective on females. If they felt warm and safe they would relax deeply and accept programming much more readily or simply fall asleep, whichever was preferred by the captors. Once Tracey was finished getting Peggy ready she told Kurt it was time to move Peggy into the sling. This sling would hold Peggy’s body almost perfectly parallel to the floor of the van. A specially inflated cushion would provide support from the top of her back to her tailbone. Special pads along the side would support and restrain her arms at the elbow and wrist. Her hips and knees would bent to accommodate a pair of stirrups that would restrain and support her leg at the bent knee, leaving her pelvic region accessible. A pad would cradle her neck and head ensuring comfort and an unobstructed airway. Kurt returned from outside and carefully moved Peggy. Once Peggy was suspended in this sling her body was raised up to about eye level for Tracey. Underneath Peggy’s pelvis on the underside of the sling was a panel with an examination light and a built in metallic thermometer and a vaginal module. Tracey switched on the light and positioned it so that she could insert a speculum and open Peggy’s vagina up for inspection. Once opened, the light shining inside revealed a soft, moist, pink that started to turn Tracey on just looking at it. Tracey had always preferred the boys and would choose them first every time. But once in a while a girl this beautiful would raise urges in her. Seeing Peggy laying helplessly in the sling, with her beautiful pussy opened up along with her gorgeous legs, perfectly rounded buttocks and her being so powerless to know any of this was going on or do anything to stop it was a huge turn on for Tracey. Aside from being beautiful, Peggy’s vaginal orifice appeared perfectly healthy and disease free. Tracey took some swabs of Peggy’s vaginal lining and inserted them into the lab computer interface for analysis and then removed the vaginal speculum. Next, Tracey unhooked the vaginal module located in the panel below Peggy’s pelvis and covered it with lubricant then inserted it into Peggy’s helpless pussy. This module would allow the computer to explore every inch of Peggy’s womanhood and protect it from infection. The device allowed observation and inspection of any part of Peggy’s reproductive system on demand. It also had the ability to inseminate her or harvest her eggs if the scope of the mission included those options.

Tracey connected the colonic irrigation and liquid feed hoses to Peggy’s rectal catheter. She then attached the drain hose to the urinal catheter and opened it, allowing Peggy’s bladder to empty into the sealed reservoir below. Tracey then placed the cup of the clitoral stimulator on Peggy’s clitoral hood and with a couple of quick suction pumps and it was fully attached. The cup used suction to extract the clitoris from it’s tiny hood. The smallest amount of stimulation could be detected by the woman, and the computer would monitor her brainwaves in order to determine which stimulations worked best to distract and debilitate her thinking process. This would allow the computer to manipulate Peggy with pleasure reinforcement along with the administration of drugs to overcome her will when she resisted too much. Once this was completed, Peggy was ready for processing and transport. The computer panel attached to the side of the sling containing Peggy was activated and the system came to life. It immediately began scanning Peggy’s brainwave activity along with heart rate, blood oxygen level, temperature etc. to get a baseline readout on Peggy’s status. It determined that she was still rather heavily sedated but quite stable. As per it’s programming it began slowly filling Peggy’s bowels with a warm liquid laced with an intestine-relaxing drug. The sling angled her body so that her hind end was slightly raised above her head in order to alleviate gas pressure and allow it to flow out of her. As the liquid slowly pumped in, gas bubbles emerged from the rectal catheter and traveled up the tube in the opposite direction. The operation was sealed, clean and odorless. Tracey pressed a button on the wall of the van and Peggy’s body was raised almost to the ceiling of the van. Surrounding that area was a curtain that would conceal the contents of the sling. Peggy slept in isolation as the computer placed and activated the belly massage pad to massage Peggy’s intestines as the warm liquid worked on relaxing her bowels and softening their contents. While the computer began processing Peggy, Tracey turned her attention to Lisa who was lying on her examination table with her pants still down around her ankles.

It turned out that Tracey had gotten to Lisa just in time. After Cindy left wearing Peggy’s running suit Lisa had slowly begun to recover from her Midazolam injection earlier. She was still out of it, only beginning to stir. Her movements uncoordinated, able to make faint noises but incapable of speech. Tracey set to work quickly. First she removed Lisa’s sweatpants and panties from around her ankles. Next, Tracey rolled her onto her back and quickly grabbed both legs and pulled Lisa’s ass down to the bottom edge of the exam table. In seconds, Tracey had Lisa’s legs strapped into the now raised stirrups at the table’s end. She next secured Lisa’s wrists into the straps at the edge of the table to restrain her. Lastly a strap was placed across Lisa’s head to keep her from thrashing it around. Lisa’s dazed eyes were opening now, her voice beginning to get stronger as she struggled to get out from under the Midazolam. Tracey flipped out a hood located over the head of the exam table and switched on a set of multi-clolored lights and aimed them into Lisa’s eyes. “Ooohwaaaahh uhhhh...”, was Lisa’s reaction to the light in her eyes. Tracey connected a pair of earbuds into Lisa’s ears. With the press of a button a a pulsing tone, timed with the lights began to assault Lisa’s mind. The stimulation began to wake her further and she began protesting. “Where am I? What are you doing to me? Let me up!”, she began weakly but with an increasing level of volume. Then in the supply cabinet Tracey got out a new rectal syringe and loaded it with another dose of Midazolam. Tracey quickly lubricated the end and inserted it into Lisa’s rectum causing Lisa to jerk and make a protesting sound but the lights and pulsating noise had already begun to take her. Her protests fading to wimpers. The dose would be enough to keep her in a quiet hypnotic state without putting her completely out.

At the control panel Tracey activated the hypnotic sequence. The computer was programmed to hypnotize people with a combination of repetitive hypnotic music in the background behind a soothing hypnotic voice in the foreground. The lights began to pulse in time with the music giving them a deep mind penetrating effect that kept the subject subdued and distracted until the drugs and the hypnotic voice took them over. Tracey looked at Lisa, laying helplessly in the grip of this mind-wiping technology. The process for making Lisa forget seeing what had happened at the park was much simpler than what Peggy was going to be put through but still very, very effective. Tracey inserted a computer controlled syringe into Lisa’s rectum and then switched out the lights to the van and went Past Peggy and through the door to the front with Kurt. The outside of the van gave no hint of the two women within it’s grip in the back.

Lisa was being programmed to forget and once she surrendered to the computer’s will it would put her back to sleep with another dose from the rectal syringe it controlled. Peggy was being processed for mind-slavery, her body being cleaned out and analyzed while she slept, helpless and plugged into the system that would prepare her body. The computer continued to massage Peggy’s insides into submission as the warm drug-laced liquid inside her loosened her insides and softened her contents. At this point, Peggy began to wake up from her drug induced sleep. Her eyes slowly blinked a few times.. trying to gain focus. There wasn’t much light around... strangely she felt warm and fuzzy all over. She became aware of a vibration moving back and forth across her belly.. and she had the sensation of being very full. Her mind was cloudy, she didn’t know where she was or what was going on. As she regained her senses she suddenly became aware that she wasn’t wearing any clothes and that her pelvic region was absolutely exposed. She felt weak, but tried to move only to discover that she was strapped down. “H-hey! Wha- what’s going on here?”, were her first words. The computer picked them up through the microphone built in near the ear buds on the headband around Peggy’s head. It heard her voice and detected a marked upward trend in brain activity. It also detected a racing heartbeat and her struggling against the restraints. The computer’s voice spoke to Peggy in a calm, soothing tone. It reassured her that she would not be harmed but this had little effect in calming her struggling which only increased once she heard the voice. “Please relax and gaze into the light.”, it said to her. “Noooo!”, said Peggy through clenched teeth redoubling her effort to break loose from the bonds. The computer attempted to distract her by activating the clitoral stimulator and timing it with the belly massage. “Ughhh! What the fuck!? Oooh , stop that you asshole!”, Peggy spat as she continued her struggle. Meanwhile the system was simultaneously contacting Tracey to inform her that Peggy had nearly fully recovered from her sedation and was beginning to make noise and thrash around.

Tracey received the message from the computer that informed her of the situation. She activated the remote control application on her phone. From here she could see all of Peggy’s information. Heart rate, level of brain activity, etc. Tracey had several tools at her disposal to use in order to bring Peggy back into order. She switched the mode to manual and initiated a relaxation subroutine. “Let me go, you bastard!”, Peggy yelled. As Tracey’s command to the computer began to be carried out, Peggy’s ears were filled with a repeating hypnotic music that was timed to the pulsing lights, belly massage and clitoral stimulation. Tracey also administered another low dose of Midazolam and began speaking soothingly to Peggy while monitoring her status. “Jusssst relaaaaax Peggy. Juuuuusst surrender to me. Trusssst me, Peggy.”, she spoke softly. “Whaaa... who the hell are you?? What’s going on?? How do you know my name? What are you doing to me, you bitch!?” The sensations of the light, music, belly rub and clitoris rub synchronously penetrating her mind were beginning to take their toll. Even though she didn’t want to, Peggy WAS beginning to relax and surrender to Tracey’s voice. Involuntarily she settled down, her attention snared by the pulsating lights... the existence of all else, blocked out by the pulsing electronic music in her head. The drug was working to dull her fear, her consciousness and open her mind. Sensors built into the massage pad detected when the contents of Peggy’s insides had been sufficiently softened up and that triggered notification that the system was ready to begin the process of removal. With that, Tracey smiled and activated the waste removal program. The sling slowly tipped in the other direction slightly elevating Peggy’s upper body and lowering her pelvis down below the level of her head. The change in positioning snapped Peggy out of her entranced state. “Oh! Whaaa what’s happening??”, she said weakly. The hose connected to her had been holding the fluid in with a slight level of pressure to push back against Peggy’s straining. Her belly felt absolutely full and she could feel the liquid pulsing inside her to the caress of the massaging pad. “I’ve been softening and breaking down your intestinal contents and now I’m going to drain them from you for analysis, Peggy. Just relax, don’t try to fight it. If you behave yourself and cooperate I won’t have to sedate you”, said Tracey in a soothing voice. “What!? Are you crazy? You can’t DO this to people! Rrrrrr!”, growled Peggy as she fought furiously against the restraints. Suddenly she felt the pressure in the colonic hose reverse. It had started pulling her contents from her body causing her to panic. “Nnoooo! Oh my God! What are you doing?? Stop! You can’t DO this! Why are you making me to shit!?”, She yelled as she strained with all her might to hold it in. “Have it your way, sweetie.”, Tracey said to her as she administered another small dose. Peggy was powerless to fight the suction of the hose and let go with a sigh... going limp in the sling as the Midazolam and the suctioning hose had it’s way with her. “Oohhhh...”, she moaned as she felt not only her intestinal contents but her very will to resist being pulled out of her. The light behind the hose illuminated the contents as they were running past Peggy’s view. The light showed slight discoloration in the liquid coming out of her at first and then it became a dark brown cloud with various sized solids bouncing by as Peggy was being cleaned out. She was disgusted and humiliated, utterly defeated. The hose continued suctioning her until the last of the liquid was gone, her extracted contents stored in a small holding tank, already being analyzed by the system.

Peggy was drained. Drained of energy and drained of her will to resist the process. She lay in the sling breathing heavily. Tracey saw that the removal of Peggy’s contents was complete and prepared the next step of the process. “You know Peggy, in our work we have discovered a great deal about the human body. We’ve found a way to control and get information out of people through a special massage.”, she began informing Peggy. As Peggy heard this she thought in her current state that a massage actually sounded pretty good. It couldn’t be worse than what she’d already been through. She thought this until she heard the rest. “There are clusters of nerves deep inside you, that when properly manipulated will render you completely docile and obedient. Your insides were cleaned not only to analyze your health but to make room for the installation of a special tube designed with contacts that will interface those nerve clusters. It’s just like having a colonoscopy but it will once installed will pleasure you beyond description later.”, Tracey explained. “Nn no! Don’t do it! I’ll do whatever you want! I don’t want a colonoscopy!”, said the frantic Peggy. “Don’t worry sweetie, you’ll be asleep, you won’t feel a thing.”, said Tracey as she activated the implanting program. She smiled as the system dosed Peggy with Midazolam again.

Peggy felt the massage pad grip her midsection tightly against the back of the sling. She was almost hyperventilating with panic. She was twisting as hard as she could against the restraints holding her down in the sling. She grunted as she struggled. Desperate to get loose from the grip of her captors. Suddenly she felt a wave of sleepiness hit her. The IV! She had forgotten about the IV connected to her. She could see the liquid traveling down the tube now. She struggled against her bonds, staring at the IV, as if trying to will the drug to stop pumping into her. She fought against the effects of the drug valiantly, furiously fighting to get loose. Suddenly she became aware of a hissing noise and noticed a gas mask was circling around from the right, somewhere behind the pad holding her head in place. As the mask distracted her the sedative was really starting to take hold. The mask beside her face began to slowly swing in to cover her mouth and nose. She had worked on a surgical team before, she knew the power of anesthetic gasses and knew she didn’t have much time. As the mask drew closer she protested frantically, “PLEASE!! Don’t put me to sleep! You don’t have to do this! No colonosco—mmmhpff!“ The mask pressed against her face and muffled her words. To her surprise the mask didn’t pump gas out.. instead it sucked the air from her lungs quickly and forcefully. The next thing she knew it pumped a full load of warm anesthetic gas into her. Almost immediately she felt the anesthetic shutting her down. As the drug in the gas quickly reached the receptors in her brain it was as though someone inside her brain was shutting down all of her systems. The Midazolam had weakened her resolve and made her feel sleepy but the gas was just plain knocking her ass out. Another respiration... her blue eyes were blinking rapidly.. the gas was hitting her ‘off-switch’ really hard. How many breaths had it forced her to take? She couldn’t remember. With another breath her mind became completely clouded, her body went limp.. ceasing it’s resistance completely. She was on the verge of going under. She could no longer see anything but a blur but she heard Tracey’s voice deep inside her mind... “You’re going to have a nice sleep now, Peggy sweetness. And when you wake up you’re going to be ready to become a whole new girl.”, coaxed Tracey.

Peggy’s eyes rolled up into her head as her eyelids slid closed and her brain switched off. She was now completely under the control of the computer as she slept in oblivion. The brainwave sensor reported to Tracey that Peggy was under the anesthetic. Tracey loved having the power to control Peggy so completely from her phone. Deciding what to have the computer do to her, force an enema upon her or whether Peggy could even have her consciousness. Holding that kind of power in her hand turned her on. Kurt had gotten them to Lisa’s drop off location. They were waiting for the scene to clear so there would be no witnesses. Tracey activated the colonic massage tube insertion sequence and watched the video feed and smiled as it progressed.

The system injected a paralytic drug into Peggy’s system that would shut down her breathing so that she wouldn’t fight the ventilator. The black gas mask lifted and rotated away as a set of small robotic arms tilted Peggy’s head back, opened her mouth and intubated her with swift precision. She lay motionless as the tube to her airway was attached to the ventilator and quickly secured in place with tape onto her face as the machine breathed for her. Then her body was lowered a few inches from just below the ceiling and rotated onto it’s side. Her legs were still spread and strapped into the stirrups of the sling. The sling was locked into place as the colonic irrigation tube was removed gently from Peggy’s inert body hanging there helplessly, suspended like some kind of beautiful blonde marionette. A bit of her pretty blonde hair hung loose from her angelic sleeping face which was partially concealed by the ventilation tube. Tracey found herself adoring Peggy’s completely relaxed and pacified face. She looked so sweet and angelic, hanging there being pumped full of chemical sleep. Tracey admired more than her pretty face. At the end of the pad sandwiched against her back, her bare bottom stuck out, plain to see on the reverse angle camera. Peggy was laying on her side and her soft, absolutely relaxed buttock on the lower side was drooped ever so slightly down, surrendered completely to gravity, inviting a good squeezing. Her body was firmly braced in place, her muscular system completely immobilized with the paralytic drug injected through the IV. Peggy herself was unaware of all this as she was captured under the forced sleep of the gas, the respirator hissed as it controlled her breathing. Meanwhile the colonic massage tube was readied on a rounded tipped robot snake that would pass the tube through the rectal catheter on upward past her descending colon, around the bend and across her high colon with clean robotic precision. When the insertion was complete, the rounded tip folded back inside the tube and reversed it’s way out. The tube had been lined up perfectly with her nerve clusters and when this deep massage was activated, it would reliably caress Peggy into complete mind-emptying submission after she had been conditioned and programmed back at the facility. After finishing the procedure, the system notified Tracey that Peggy’s processing was completed. She activated the command to make the system remove the rectal catheter and place it’s unwilling patient onto her back and wait for her to recover from her anesthesia. The coast was clear outside the van, they were ready to place the drugged girl Lisa safely on a bench and then return to headquarters with their valuable cargo, Peggy. The blonde lay on her back, oxygen being pumped into her by the respirator until she recovered from the paralytic enough to breathe on her own. Her breasts slowly rising and falling with each breath, a sleeping beauty. A blank slate prepared for the next step in her new life.

While the computer was processing Peggy, it had been wiping Lisa’s memory of the afternoon and evening. She was helpless in it’s grip, it’s voice and the lights penetrating deep into her mind. In her hypnotized state she couldn’t fight the voice in her mind. It emptied her of the memories of that afternoon moment by moment and replaced them. At the end of the memory sequence implant it forced her to recount the new memories over and over. As it was finishing, it reinforced it’s control over her, “You are docile and obedient.” “Uhhh uh... I...”, she struggled. “You are docile and obedient.”, it pressed into the core of her mind again. “I.. I... amm...”, she whimpered. “You are docile and obedient.”, it penetrated her mind with again. “I am... docile... annnnd.... obedient.”, she replied in submission. Her subconscious had finally given in completely to the power of this mind manipulating machine. “You are docile and obedient.”, it insisted to her mental core again. “I am docile and obedient.”, was her submissive reply. “You are my slave.”, it said. “I am... … … your slave.”, she said. Her surrender was now complete. “You are my slave.”, it repeated. “I am your slave.”, she said in absolute obedience. The computer repeated this interaction with her many times to reinforce it’s grip on her.

Once she was totally compliant it dosed her lightly with the rectal syringe and Lisa sank back under the drug and slept without a care. Her worry free face left just a bit of a smile as the drug carried her consciousness away in a pleasant sleepy drift. Tracey could see by the video feed that Lisa was ready. She went into the back of the van while Kurt walked around the outside to keep watch. Tracey walked past the sleeping Peggy, her body lying helpless and her skin glistening from the warmth jell that had been reapplied. Tracey stopped at the exam table containing Lisa. Tracey removed the computer controlled syringe from Lisa’s ass. As she did she admired the perfect shape and condition of Lisa’s anus. She was a well tanned dark haired brunette with deep brown eyes. The color of her slightly gaped anus was a delicate blend of brown and pink, perfectly matching the skin tone of her inner pussy lips. Tracey would have enjoyed keeping her as a personal mindless fuck toy but she knew the policy. No unsanctioned targets. Using the stirrups she slipped the girls panties and jogging sweatpants over each ankle one at a time. She then released the straps on Lisa’s legs lowered them. She released the straps from Lisa’s arms and slid her upward on the table until only her knees hung over the end. Then Tracey raised the girl’s pants up from her ankles to her knees. She then pushed the knees up to the girl’s chest and pulled the pants up over her ass. In a few more seconds, she’d put the shoes back onto her feet. Her shirt and hooded sweatshirt were next. Tracey opened some smelling salts and jolted Lisa from her sleep. Lisa was extremely groggy, not really able to speak but very willing to do as she was told. “Come on, sweetie. Time to get up. Tracey helped her to her feet. She was pretty wobbly. Once the back door was opened she stepped into Kurt’s arms and melted right back to sleep as he rocked her gently. He placed her on the bench next to the van. A passerby would soon find her and probably call for help but her captors would be long gone.

Tracey chose to ride in the back with Peggy on the way back to the facility. She lowered Peggy’s sling down to eye level and then she placed Peggy’s limp legs back up into the stirrups of the sling. She’d been wanting Peggy for a while, dreaming of time alone with her. She slid the vaginal module that the computer used to examine and monitor Peggy’s reproductive system. It slid out easily as all the clitoral stimulation had forced Peggy to lubricate wildly. She placed the module back into the panel and then released the suction grip of the clitoral stimulator and removed it. She had waited long enough. She spread Peggy’s sex and began lapping at it hungrily, greedily sucking up the juices that dripped freely from Peggy as her pussy became aroused. She smelled and tasted so good, even better than Tracey imagined. As she tongued Peggy’s sweet vagina as deeply as she could, she gripped two big handfuls of Peggy’s soft, smooth butt cheeks and squeezed them repeatedly with lust. She was sliding her tongue deep as possible inside the top of Peggy’s soaking vaginal opening. Meanwhile, the computer recognized that Peggy’s body was responding to the antidote administered for the paralytic used earlier. Peggy was trying to breathe on her own, so it gently but quickly removed the breathing tube from Peggy’s throat. Peggy’s brain was beginning to recover from the anesthesia, subconsciously aware of the sexual pleasure arriving via her nervous system. Her breathing began to accelerate, her pulse was beginning to strengthen and her body was in the process of building a mind-blowing orgasm even though her brain hadn’t quite caught up with the program yet. Recklessly slurping and licking with abandon, Tracey felt herself getting ready to burst as she stroked her own sex inside her pants.

Peggy was dimly aware that she felt a deep heavenly pressure building within her. She began to softly vocalize her pleasure as it began to grip her waking mind like a vice. Involuntarily her hips began to buck up and down she was incapable of thinking about where she was or what was going on, she was too far gone into the vortex of an oncoming orgasm. Her beautiful body tensed up and braced for it’s impact but when it hit, it burst into her brain.. she saw flashes of light and colors.. massive waves of ecstasy smashed into her mind, wiping out all care of her current circumstances. Tracey felt Peggy surrender to the waves of pleasure as the rolled over her. Unable to speak, Peggy simply moaned and shook as she took it all in and it took her over. Tracey was so aroused she couldn’t take it anymore, her lust overcame her. She quickly stripped and lowered Peggy’s sling so that she could climb up on the helpless, orgasmic girl. Tracey straddled Peggy and reached down with both hands removing the strap that held Peggy’s head down. She cupped Peggy’s face in her hands and tongue kissed her deeply. In her drugged and post-orgasmic state, Peggy didn’t care who this was or what was going on. She simply kissed back with passion. Overcome by sensation and the emotion it caused. Then Peggy’s head sank back onto the pad as the last orgasm ebbed. She was completely spent. Tracey rotated the control panel and dosed Peggy once more. Too weak to fight anymore, Peggy surrendered to the drug almost immediately. Then Tracey removed another syringe from the small drawer along the side of the sling. Usually used for emergencies they were kept handy. She removed the cap from the lubricated tip and inserted it into her own rectum and injected the contents. She was right on the verge of cumming so when she wiggled the syringe around just a little that did the trick. She came, and came, and came. She collapsed on Peggy, still straddling her. She reached back and pulled the syringe out. Looking at it she saw a brown streak along one side of the tip. She didn’t care. She felt the drug beginning to take her so she tossed the syringe and pressed the button that would lower the cozy blanket above. It was pulled down snugly around them. Tracey straightened her legs, lay her head on Peggy’s perfect breasts and surrendered to the Midazolam. The girls slept well on the way back to the facility.

The End