The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Target Acquired part V

by Penny Propofol

Tracey was leading Becky and Margie up the hall to show them where they would be doing most of their work. These two girls were still new to the organization and needed experience with patient care and supervision maintenance to help them learn the ropes. Becky had curly honey blonde hair that reached down to her neck. She was about 5′5″ tall and had big blue eyes and a curvy figure with big perfectly rounded breasts. Margie was a slender girl, not quite as tall as Becky. She had shoulder length dark brown hair and blue eyes. These two girls, both in their early 20s, started out at the facility as patients in an experimental treatment program for sexual deviants. They both were transferred to this facility for treatment because they were unable to control their sexual urges and they’d both had repeated incidents of sexually assaulting hospital staff. Now the two girls were what the staff at Zero Level referred to as drones. They weren’t capable of much independent thought ever since they had been reprogrammed. Like Tabby they had both spent time on body stands being drugged and hypnotized into submission. However, instead of just being made to forget, they had been kept comatose long enough that with semi-conscious narco-reinforcement their personalities were molded to be obedient, unquestioning servants though they were allowed to keep their horny ways. All three girls wore the same uniforms: micro bikinis bearing the logo; Tabby’s was pink; Becky’s yellow and Margie’s blue. The two new girls liked them more and more and especially so if they were allowed to select their own colors. The outfits featured a tiny triangle over each nipple, one barely covering the vagina and very little else. Tracey was taking them to what she was sure would be their favorite area of zero level, the ‘boy lab’. The subjects undergoing treatment in Zero Level were separated by gender with the two areas informally being called the ‘boy’ and ‘girl’ labs. The labs were the areas where the patients were monitored and kept asleep in between treatments.

On paper the facility was a research hospital for experimental psychiatric and therapeutic programs. It was in truth much more than this. Most of the patients that were referred to this hospital got exactly the treatment they needed. Some were made well again and some required long term care. The staff, doctors and patients on the upper floors knew nothing about what went on underground in the area known as Zero Level. The hospital itself was essentially a front for an intelligence program. Like other intelligence programs it had a dark side out of necessity. Compared to their rivals however, they were very ethical and humane whenever possible. The rival organizations were many, to be sure, but one in particular had become a problem over the last several months. Dr. Barbara Brown and her team had become aware of this other organization’s recent activities nearby and were aware that the organization was headed by a mysterious foreigner known only as Victor. By now it was clear that this Victor knew someone was onto him.

Most of the individuals that ended up in Zero Level didn’t need psychiatric care. These people were usually captured spies, criminals or others that needed to be dealt with covertly. Some though, were kidnapped victims of one of the rival organizations that were later taken in by this hospital for treatment. Those that were able to be restored were given new lives in a program much like witness protection. Girls like Becky and Margie were admitted to the Zero Level treatments because they had psychiatric issues that made it nearly impossible to function out in society. Rather than release them and let them continue to get into trouble with the law, or lock them in a ward, they were taken in and given work that they were suited for that also allowed them to satisfy their needs. There was a process to getting them oriented and prepared to do work in Zero Level. Once their processing was completed they would be happy and content to look after their patients and enjoy certain fringe benefits. These particular girls REALLY liked men. They would have plenty of work looking after some of the male patients in treatment and in the sleeping labs.

As they went through the doors, Tracey could see Margie and Becky looking all around. There, arranged in rows on ‘sawhorse’ tables lay young men of all types and sizes face down, legs spread sleeping peacefully thanks to the drug delivered through their IV. “You must always be certain to keep the men sedated or chemically restrained.”, said Lisa. “If they manage to get loose they could be extremely dangerous to the women working down here. They are kept like this in order to prevent them from harming our staff or themselves. It also eliminates the stress of captivity for them. Many of them are quite strong and can be far more physically aggressive and violent than the females before they’ve been made fully docile by their treatment program. This is why we have far more restrictions upon the males. The females tend to be noisier if they manage to wake up and become aware of what is happening but they’re typically much easier to get back under control. The males tend to speak less and use violence more”, she explained. She went on to say, “You’ll notice on the side of each of these tables is a monitor screen that reports their vital signs: pulse, blood pressure, respiration, blood oxygen level, temperature and last but not least, level of brain activity. Any level of activity above this line should trigger an automatic booster dose of medication. If you need to manually fire the booster it is triggered by this red button here. Remember girls, we like to keep them sleepy. Sleepy boys make no mischief”, she said as she reached out and smacked the ass of the sleeping young man on the table next to her. She admired the feel of the firm but relaxed, well-muscled buttock as she squeezed it a couple of times.

Most of the men in these rooms were in between treatments, some were waiting for delivery to the clients that placed an order. Typically, they were prisoners that could not be reformed kept here under the guise of psychiatric therapy. Some were captured enemy agents that needed to be recycled after the necessary information had been extracted from them. Many of the rest had simply been Shanghaied targets of opportunity captured by enemy organizations that were either being restored or deprogrammed so that they no longer posed a threat. The male prisoners and captured enemy agents were often sold into slavery. Their new masters were typically older women with a need for an obedient boy toy. Becky and Margie couldn’t see just how many rooms there were, but each was full of men. Tracey could tell that they liked what they saw and said “You two girls have been very good. You have completed your programming and neither of you has had a single demerit or incident marked against you. You have been obedient and willing through your trials. Therefore, you will now be allowed to walk through these rooms and pick out which of these young men is your favorite and... you get to keep and look after him. He will be your willing plaything and will stay with you in your private quarters. Once you tag him, he’s all yours, girls. Start looking.” She handed the coded wristbands to the girls. She didn’t have to explain it to the smiling girls twice, off they went in a dash.

Tracey knew the girls would be a while picking out their men so she went across the hall to check on Zack. He was a tall young blue-eyed redhead with a bronze tan. He was well muscled and looked like a movie star. His new mistress Ms. Pittz was expecting delivery any time and Tracey hated to see him go. She enjoyed letting him partially wake up so she could climb underneath his spread legs, grab hold of his dick and suck on it long and slow until he came and went back to sleep. She loved to hear him respond to the pleasure, conscious enough to feel it, sleepy enough to have no inhibitions or awareness of where he was. His hair was such a pretty color, she loved to run her fingers through it. She couldn’t believe it was natural until she saw him naked and the hair on his body matched. He had the perfect butt, she could stand there and squeeze it all day if she had the time. Sometimes she would just walk up to him and spread him open just to look at that little line that ran from his ass and down the middle of his balls while squeezing his cheeks. The sight of that just drove her wild for some reason. She always felt like the room was getting warmer and she could feel her heart begin to race when she looked him this way. She wanted so badly to tongue him, cup his balls in her mouth while he was barely awake. She dialed back the Propofol that was keeping him asleep. The computer would monitor his level of brain activity and allow him to become semi-conscious. She gently removed his catheter, it slid out effortlessly. She cradled his balls in her small hands and began to give them little angel kisses all over. Zack’s level of sedation began to decrease very quickly. She could see him begin to have a reaction to her kissing and licking his balls. He began to move slightly in reaction, his hands, his toes. She felt his dick getting harder and harder in her hand. She squeezed it tighter and tugged on it like she was milking a cow.

The feeling of his big, hot, rock-hard dick in her hand and his musky scent began to drive her over the edge. She was getting so turned on she was approaching the point of no return. She sighed with lust as she stared again at his ass. His moans of pleasure began to become more pronounced as she was milking his dick with her hands. He was getting close to cumming. She could smell his semen now.. a scent that set her off. She let go of his dick, gripped his cheeks tightly, spreading them with her thumbs and with abandon began tongue fucking his ass. In and out, she could feel him tense up at first from the surprise, but her smooth tongue and his drugged state soon overcame that and he surrendered without further resistance to her oral onslaught. She felt his hips begin to move in time with her tongue. The stimulation was waking him further, he was so close to cumming. Quickly she pulled her tongue out, got underneath him and swallowed his dick until it was pressing against her tonsils and began to suck as if her life depended upon it while tugging on the base of his dick with a couple of fingers and her thumb. She jammed a finger into his still wet ass and began to massage his prostate in rhythm with his hips. They began to thrust faster and harder involuntarily as he began to grunt, she felt his dick getting larger, hotter as it became fully engorged, one last deep suck and he started cumming. Splash after splash of his steaming hot spunk sprayed against the back of her throat. She struggled to catch her breath as he just kept cumming. She could feel his prostate spasm, emptying its contents into her with violent force. It tasted so good, she couldn’t get enough of it. She loved feeling like a cum drinking whore, slurping it down. At last it was finished and he collapsed, spent, breathing heavy onto the table. He was already asleep even before she returned the sedation back to sleep level. She couldn’t get over how good he smelled, tasted and felt. She would miss him dearly when his mistress took him.

Tracey cleaned up and went back across the hall to see if the girls had any luck. As soon as she walked in she saw Margie underneath a young blond man, sucking his hanging dick like mad, oblivious to Tracey’s presence. She walked over to jokingly ask Margie if she’d had any luck finding one she liked. Margie stopped slurping the man’s dick when she saw Tracey. She grinned up at Tracey, and told her she was doing a taste test before making her pick. She’d tried two or three so far. Tracey could see the results from Margie’s earlier tests matted in her dark brown hair. She immediately went back to sucking greedily, indulging her lust. Tracey found Becky in one of the other rooms. Her man had curly light brown hair and she was now caressing his butt with her hands, almost mesmerized as it opened and closed in her hands. The look of helpless lust on her face when she looked up and saw Tracey told the whole story. Clearly, Becky really liked this one and she seemed afraid that she wouldn’t get to keep him. “No worries, Becky dear. If he’s the one you want, you shall have him to yourself. He’s all yours”, she smiled reassuringly. “Ohhhhhohhh”, was her only response as she began to lick him and caress him all over. She was in love with his handsome looks and his masculine scent. If she could, she’d have spread herself out like a big sheet and enveloped him completely, tasting and feeling absolutely every inch of him. Tracey smiled to herself, knowing very well what the girl was feeling. But she found Becky to be one hot piece of ass and seeing her ass giggle as she walked around worshiping the young man’s body made the slut in Tracey want her all the more. Without saying a word, she walked up behind the distracted girl. Tracey quickly spun her around, and pressed her finger onto the tip of Becky’s nose. For a brief second, Becky stood there with a confused look on her face as the hypnotic trigger took her over. Her eyes rolled up into her head and her eyelids closed gently. Her body became so very relaxed as her head nodded forward in submission to the post hypnotic suggestion. Tracey said to her, “Becky, you’re such a hot sweet girl. When I caress your cheek, you’re going to wake up and be my helpless plaything. You will remain relaxed and pliable. Submissive to my every desire. Do you understand?” Becky said very softly in a sleepy voice, “Yessss mistresssss.” She gently caressed the cheek of Becky’s face and her beautiful blue eyes fluttered open.

She bent Becky over one of the gurneys and removed her thong. Then she rolled the blonde girl onto her back. Becky was so horny and under hypnotic control that she didn’t try to resist. Instead, her two soft, luscious legs just fell apart like rose pedals as she submitted and Tracey began to hungrily eat her out. Her tongue expertly flicking away at Becky’s clit while her finger reached up inside her front vaginal wall and massaged that special spot that drove Becky crazy. The taste of her pussy was amazing, her scent was filling Tracey with lust. She was so distracted that she hadn’t noticed Margie come up from behind and raise her skirt up over her ass. She felt the cool air on the skin of her hind end when her panties were lowered but she was so engrossed in Becky’s pussy that she just didn’t care. Then she felt the cold lubricated steel of the pacifier probe being pushed into her asshole. Before she had time to try to stop it, it had penetrated her fully and when Margie pressed the first button it began to emit its pulses into Tracey, overtaking her nervous system. Involuntarily she stood up straight, frozen in place as the full pleasure sensation crashed into her brain from the device pressed inside of her. She knew what was coming next, but was powerless against the grip of this device. The next wave of pleasure hit her so hard, it triggered her deepest, strongest submissive impulses... against her will she began to bend over in order to open up her ass and allow penetration even deeper into her. She then dropped to her knees with a helpless moan.. Clearly Margie had seen her use the device on some unruly patients and payed close attention.

Now that Tracey was face on the floor helpless on her knees, her arms spread out limp, Margie pressed the second button on the device. The resulting pulse wiped Tracey’s mind clear by effectively overloading the part of her brain that was responsible for independent thought. The effect would last for a couple of hours, making Tracey her willing love slave. Its work being finished with her, Margie gently slid the entire length of the stick from Tracey’s ass, admiring her beautiful olive complexion and perfectly formed prone body as she did. She rolled Tracey over onto her back to go down on her. By now, a half-conscious Becky and made her way down to the floor and straddled Tracey’s helpless face with her pussy, encouraging Tracey to finish eating her out. The pleasure hit Becky hard and she doubled over, her bare ass exposed to Margie. Margie couldn’t pass up the opportunity and used the pacifier on Becky’s ass next. Becky’s entire body tensed up as the pleasure wave rocked through her nervous system. She was already so aroused from Tracey’s tongue that she came instantly, almost filling Tracey’s greedy mouth with fluid. Becky let out a loud cry as the massive orgasm overtook her, she was absolutely enveloped within its grip. Margie pressed the second button and that was all she wrote for Becky who collapsed in utterly sated unconsciousness to the floor next to Tracey. Tracey looked up at Margie with a loving gaze, Margie took Becky’s place straddling Tracey’s mouth. She ground her anus down over Tracey’s mouth and said, “Tongue fuck my asshole, bitch!” Tracey complied immediately. Her expert tongue almost immediately sending Margie into orbit. Her beautiful blue eyes, rolled up into her head... unable to speak.. at that moment she didn’t even know OR care what her own name was. Her hips bucking in rhythm with Tracey’s tongue, her slender body surrendering to wave after wave of pleasure, her beautiful long, silky dark brown hair swaying back and forth as lost touch with reality. The orgasm hit her like a supernova, crippling her mind completely. As it passed, she simply rolled off of Tracey. Her head came to rest on Becky’s ample breasts. She fell asleep to the gentle sleeping beat of Becky’s heart.

Jessica was a spy that had been intercepted by the Dr. Barbara Brown’s team. She had no idea how long she had been held in this place. The last thing she remembered was working undercover for Victor. She had been working as a nurse in the hospital that Peggy Herbstritt was working at. Her orders were to pacify, acquire and secure Peggy for transport so they could find out what she knew if anything about their operations. She was waiting for the opportunity in the parking garage when she felt the hand cover her mouth as the needle entered her jugular. She struggled against the strong arm that gripped her tightly but soon the struggle went from wrestling between the two bodies to a struggle within Jessica’s brain. She fought it as hard as she could, determined to fight the sedation and stay awake but the drug was just too strong. She was asleep in seconds and that was all she remembered. Her training had included conditioning and techniques to resist psychoactive medications. Women at this facility were allowed more leeway in their medication since most of them tended to submit to the situation more readily than their male counterparts. Consequently many of them were allowed to switch to oral medication as long as their behavior was good. They tended to prefer pills to needles, and once they’d taken a few regular doses, most of them lost all resistance to the notion of taking the medication. Jessica had light brown eyes and medium brown hair that reached down to just below the bottom of her shoulder blades in back and half way down her breasts in front. Jessica had been extensively trained in resisting the effects of psychoactive medications. She had forced her way out from under the drugs enough to know that she needed to stop taking the pills they were using to control her. She had been hiding the pills they gave her for about three days now while she feigned total compliance and maintained a dazed, empty minded appearance. Her mind was clear enough to know that she needed to get off of this floor and out of this building and that she didn’t have much time. Sooner or later they would either realize that she wasn’t medicated or worse, begin medicated psychoanalytic interrogation in order to debrief her once her drug-soaked brain stopped resisting. She didn’t remember that she had already been put under and interrogated.

The area they kept her in each day had a semi-circle of chairs where the women would talk about their feelings with a doctor that was treating them. The women that were too drugged to participate basically sat in wheelchairs staring into space. She had managed to get into the wheelchair group. Little by little she would move around with the chair in what seemed an aimless wandering, until she ended up next to the nurse desk without raising suspicion. On the desk were a computer, paperwork and Nurse Lucy’s cup of coffee. Lucy Shannon was the nurse that tended to the patients when they needed a drink of water or helped to the restroom. She was about the same height as Jessica only she had darker hair with a bottom and a pair of breasts that were a little more round. On this particular day, Lucy had helped a couple of different patients and was away from the desk long enough for Jessica to slip the crushed pills into her coffee on the desk.

Jessica knew from taking them that they had no taste and she knew that once the drug began to take hold it was a short window of time between feeling the onset until it took over completely. The pills were distributed at night and were prescribed to produce sleep since sleeping patients don’t get into mischief. Lucy probably wouldn’t drink enough of the drugged coffee to knock her all the way out, but the pills were powerful and there were a few days worth. If they sedated her enough, she would become quiet and compliant which was all Jessica needed. Jessica watched carefully after Lucy drank some more coffee and kept an eye on the clock on the wall. She watched as the time passed and then it was now or never, she had to make her move. She began to make sounds and gestured toward Lucy. Lucy heard Jessica’s voice and looked over to see her beckoning. “Oh, you need help to the bathroom, honey? Right away, Jessica. Let’s get you taken care of”, she said as she got up and walked over to the girl’s chair. She gently began to push her chair toward the private restroom to be toileted. Jessica made a sound of appreciation and let the nurse push her along.

Inside the restroom, Lucy helped the supposedly drugged Jessica up out of her wheelchair and guided her carefully over to the toilet in the stall. She stood Jessica in front of the toilet and removed her patient gown to get it out of the way. “Ok, sweetie. I need you to turn around and sit down for me. Can you do that?”, she smiled. Jessica nodded weakly; a dull expression on her face indicated a heavily medicated state. Jessica sat down with Lucy’s help and then Lucy gently eased Jessica’s upper body down over her own lap so that she wasn’t sitting up on the toilet but was doubled over. Lucy spread the girl’s knees a little more and said, “It will be easier for you to hold steady if you go like this.” Jessica nodded, her head between her knees, arms hanging limp at her sides. She began to urinate, hoping to stall the nurse long enough for the drug to take effect. Lucy put on a pair of gloves and lubricated her index finger. “This is going to feel a little cold at first, honey, but with all the medication you’ve been given you may be constipated and need help in order to defecate. I will check and help you get started.” Jessica started to make a protesting noise to indicate she didn’t want the nurse to do this to her. Lucy said, “Just relax dear, it’s all part of the procedure.” Then she leaned over her prone patient and began to expertly massage her anus with the lubricated, gloved finger. Jessica’s anus opened up almost immediately despite her resistance and Lucy began to massage the entrance of her rectum to encourage her body to have a bowel movement.

Regardless of her doped up appearance, Jessica was in fact fully aware of what was going on and she was completely revolted. She couldn’t believe she was sitting naked on a toilet with another woman’s finger up her butt while trying to make her go to the bathroom. She heard Lucy talking to her soothingly, trying to encourage her to go. Whatever it took to get out of here, Jessica could put up with. She would do whatever she had to do, even this. Suddenly Lucy nearly stumbled, “Uhhhh. Dizzy... wha... what’s happening... ohhhh.” Jessica reached around Lucy’s body and grabbed her ass to make sure she couldn’t back out of the stall and try to get help. The drug was kicking in and Lucy would be under its influence in a matter of seconds. Jessica quickly raised Lucy’s skirt and then lowered her nylons and panties. Lucy felt the cool air on her exposed ass. “Wha-what arrre you doing?...”, Lucy asked, confused. Jessica grabbed Lucy’s ass again to secure her. She heard and felt Lucy struggling to fight the drug’s sedative effect, she was fighting with all she had against the sedation. “Juuuust relaxxxxx Lucy sweetness”, purred Jessica, squeezing Lucy’s ass cheeks. “You’re going to relax and have a niiiiiice ride in the chair.”, she said. “Nnnn-no.. I, I don’t wannnt to ride. Ohhhhhh.. y-you tricked me... you little biiiiiiit....” said Lucy. Her words trailed off and she went limp as she succumbed to the drug collapsing over Jessica’s shoulder.

Lucy was completely relaxed and dazed, eyes half closed and Jessica went to work quickly. She managed to get Lucy onto the toilet by turning her around and sitting her down. She quickly began stripping the girl of her uniform and putting it onto herself. She pinned her hair up so it fit neatly under the nurse’s cap like Lucy’s did. In the pocket of her nurse jacket were some loaded syringes. Those could come in handy later. She took the gloves from Lucy’s hand and disposed of them and said, “Time to go, Lucy sweetness.” Once she had Lucy’s entire outfit on, she put the patient gown on Lucy, removed the patient band from her own wrist that had an identifying bar code on it and slipped it onto Lucy. Then she let Lucy’s hair down and moved her into the wheelchair. Lucy sat helpless in the chair, her head nodded forward in a drugged stupor. Jessica cupped Lucy’s face in her hands and made eye contact. “Lucy, you will ride in this chair nice and quiet. Do not look at anyone and do not try to speak to anyone. You need to stay quiet, now close your eyes for me. Do you understand?”, said Jessica. “Y-yesss.”, said Lucy as her eyes slid shut without resistance. “Good girl, Lucy. Good girl.”, she smiled at the helpless nurse.

Jessica was wearing Lucy’s ID tab on and had it partially covered with her long, light brown hair hoping no one would notice. Lucy’s hair was a mess, partially obscuring her face as she sat in the wheelchair being carted along, too drugged to try to call for help and prevent the patient from escaping. Jessica called across the room with the semi-circle of patients in chairs to the doctor, “Doctor Brazier, I think this patient may have had too much medication.” “I see, take her down the hall to the recovery station, nurse”, was his reply. He didn’t bother to look at her closely as he was busy with his patients. Jessica turned the wheelchair around and was making her way up the hall slow and steady so she wouldn’t attract attention. She quickly observed the other nurses, trying to blend in long enough to find her way out of there. Wherever ‘there’ was. The adrenaline in her system from the escape attempt was sharpening her senses and she hadn’t been dosed in a while so her thinking was pretty sharp. She knew that she had to avoid Dr. Heidi Banks and Nurse Karen Brown as they both supervised Lucy directly and would recognize her as an impostor immediately.

She carted Lucy past the recovery station and made it to the area near the elevator. Rachel the recovery nurse asked, “Where are you going with that patient? She is restricted.” Rachel was a petite and pretty redhead with shoulder length hair, a button nose and soft pretty brown eyes. Jessica didn’t panic, walked over to the other nurse and before she spoke, Jessica smashed her elbow into Rachel’s jaw, knocking her out immediately. Jessica caught her before she fell and dragged her in to where the other patients were. She quickly stripped the woman, put her into a patient bed, wrapped her face with a bandage and used one of the syringes in her pocket to make sure that Nurse Rachel would stay in her bed nice and quiet. Then she went back to Lucy and started moving her closer to the elevator. Once she got there, she pretended to attend to Lucy as she kept an eye on the elevator. The staff were scanning their finger print to get onto the elevator. Jessica would need Lucy’s fingerprint to get onto the elevator. She waited until no one was around and then pushed Lucy over to the scanner. After checking to make sure no one was watching she took Lucy’s right hand and scanned her index finger. The light on the scanner went green and the button for the elevator lit up. After several seconds, the elevator arrived and Jessica rolled Lucy inside. Once inside the locked the elevator and knelt down to talk to Lucy. “Lucy? Lucy, can you hear me?”, she asked. Lucy’s pretty brown eyes opened slowly, her expression was dull and mindless. “Yessss. I..I hear you”, she replied in a sleepy voice. “Lucy where are your car keys? Where are your keys, Lucy?” Lucy blinked slowly a few times, her forehead furrowed slightly as she tried to concentrate on the question. The she smiled when she remembered the answer, “Uuuh they are innnnn... my lock.. locker. In the nursesssss... nursesss locker rrrrooom.” “Good girl, Lucy. Now what floor is the nurses locker room on?”, Jessica asked as she smiled at Lucy and gently caressed her face. Lucy giggled, “You’re pretty.” “Thank you Lucy, you are pretty too. Where is the nurses locker room sweetie?”, Jessica asked again. “The.. the locker room is onnnn... ummm... sub one... next to the parkinggg garr.. gar.. age.. garage.”, Lucy spoke dreamily. “Gooooood girl, Lucy. You can sleep now honey”, Jessica said as she caressed her face. Lucy’s head nodded forward in surrender to the drug, unable to avoid obeying the suggestion.

Jessica parked Lucy in a janitor’s closet when she reached sub level 1 and made her way to the nurse’s locker room. She walked in and there were girls getting changed at their lockers. One of the pockets in Lucy’s nurse top had some keys in it. Jessica was hoping that the small key belonged to her locker. It had a number stamped on it. Jessica made her way through the locker room attempting to avoid drawing attention. She followed the numbers on the lockers back to the last row, and there she found the number matching the key. Looking around first to be sure she wasn’t observed, Jessica tried the key and the locker opened. Hanging inside were Lucy’s street clothes, her purse and a curious looking belt with three pouches. In one pouch was pack of suppositories, the box was divided into two halves. Inside the lid, one side indicated that they were Flunitrazepam. Jessica wasn’t a nurse, but she recognized the name Rohypnol listed underneath. The other side was labeled Ativan/Haldol inside the lid. Another pouch had a small box of latex gloves with a lubricant dispenser. The third pouch held a small blue box with a small hole at one end. On top there was a little white switch to select between “Pacify” and “Sleep”. On the under side of the box was a sliding panel. She looked inside the panel and there was a small pair of drug bottles inside connected to some kind of battery powered pump with a disposable hypodermic needle. The one connected to the “Pacify” setting was labeled Ativan/Haldol, the other was labeled Versed. This was some kind of patient control / knockout box. Jessica slipped the belt with the items inside of Lucy’s purse and began to change into Lucy’s clothes.

She was careful not to make much noise and was surprised at how well her escape had come along so far as she finished getting into Lucy’s clothes. She needed to get out of here quickly before someone noticed her and Lucy missing. She wanted to smuggle Lucy out and get her back to Victor. He could possibly get useful information about this place out of her. It might make up for Jessica getting captured. She knew Victor would not be happy about that. Fully dressed, she grabbed the purse with the car keys, closed the locker and went to get Lucy. Lucy was still obediently sitting in her wheelchair sleeping. Jessica woke her to a conscious but dazed state. She rolled Lucy out into the garage area and used the remote on the key ring to find her car. It was a small SUV with tinted windows. Jessica helped Lucy into the car and lay her on her side across the back seat. She then quickly dug out a pair of the gloves, lubricated Lucy’s asshole generously and then carefully slid one of the Ativan/Haldol suppositories into her to keep her quiet and compliant on the way back to see Victor. As she saw the facility disappearing in the rear view mirror she smiled, she loved escapes. A pacified Lucy lay in a dazed state of contentment in the back seat. As the cocktail of drugs in the suppository began to take effect she felt very calm, relaxed and obedient. Lucy was happy and she would be a good girl.

Victor had been observing the girl from the park since she had been released from the hospital. He knew about Peggy and of course he knew about Mary but this third girl Lisa was a bit of a mystery. Peggy and Mary had access to information that could be very useful. However, Mary wasn’t able to lead him to the agents that had abducted Peggy before he could get to her but just maybe Lisa could. At the very least she had been talking to the authorities and he needed to know what she was telling them. He knew he couldn’t get to her at her house because he had seen some young man keeping an eye on the place. If it weren’t for Victor’s trained eye he never would have spotted Matt watching the place. Someone had recently taken Rob and it was Victor’s guess that Matt was involved with those people somehow. Possibly keeping an eye on Lisa to see if anyone tried to make a move on her and spring the trap. “No, thanks young man.”, Victor chuckled to himself. Tapping into her phone and listening in on her calls revealed that Lisa had an appointment at her gynecologist’s office in town. The place was perfect for taking her. The parking lot was behind the building secluded by a hedge, bushes and trees. She could be taken directly from her car without anyone noticing until they were long gone.

Some time later, Lisa pulled into the parking lot for her appointment. She hated these appointments even though her doctor, Anne, was very nice. She hated being on a table with her legs spread and her vagina hanging out for the whole world to see. It was humiliating, and then those cold metal tools they used to open you up, and having someone’s hands up inside you? As she stepped out of her car and closed the door she braced herself for the experience. Before she realized what was going on, a latex gloved hand covered her mouth, an arm reached around behind to immobilize her and turn her towards two other men. One held her right arm out forcibly and the other stuck a needle into her vein and injected her with something.

Almost immediately after she felt the needle leave her arm, her struggle to get loose and call for help was interrupted by a wave of relaxation washing over her. Her wiggling slowed and she heard a man speak softly into her ear, “Stop fighting it. It’s just something to calm you down. Relax, Lisa.” The words drifted into her head as she felt her face being gently caressed and those words hit her mind like a sledgehammer. They pounded her will down, flattened her emotions. All she could think was, ‘stop fighting it’ and ‘relax’. The directives were somehow impressed right into the core of her mind, she had been overcome. With no choice, she stopped fighting and relaxed. The arm let her loose and the hand came away from her mouth. “Alex, take her keys. Get her car out of here. Lisa, get into the van with me like a good girl”, said Victor. Without a word, Lisa smiled and walked with Victor over to the van after he put his arm across the back of her hips and guided her. She willingly climbed in as he helped her up into the passenger seat. He buckled her seat belt and said, “You’re going to have a nice quiet ride, Lisa. Relax and enjoy the ride.” Lisa’s eyelids lowered just a bit as her eyes dimmed and she entered a state of deep relaxation under the power of Victor’s words. Her body was like a wet noodle and Victor reclined her seat some so that she could lay back in it comfortably. His words were now her will, her mind was on autopilot, his to control.

Jessica arrived at the contact point in a public park. She needed to contact Victor before coming in to get instructions. She had sent the special code and sat on a picnic table as she waited for instructions. She had her eye on the SUV, making sure that Lucy didn’t start to get up. She looked around casually, trying not to remain inconspicuous as she waited. She saw a very handsome young man about her age walking on the path that ran past the table. She resisted the very strong urge to flirt with him, she needed to focus on her objective. As he drew closer she couldn’t help but watch him out of the corner of her eye, looking at him while appearing not to. As he walked into her area, he looked over at her and smiled. He slowed down and walked off of the path and over to where Jessica was sitting. She smiled and laughed quietly to herself, almost like a shy schoolgirl when a boy approaches her to talk for the first time. She looked up at him, he was tall, very well built and movie star handsome. She gazed dreamily at his perfect smile. She really, really liked him. She could already feel herself getting damp just from the site of him. He came to a stop in front of her and smiled as he said, “Hello miss. I was out for a walk to enjoy the scenery in the park and you looked so beautiful sitting here that I just had to come over and say hello.” She hadn’t heard a word, though deep inside she knew he’d just given her a wonderful compliment and the sound of his masculine voice was sooooo attractive. The scent he was wearing soaked deeply into her brain, appealing to her already strong sexual urges toward him. She was lost in his beautiful eyes, it was like she was basking in the glow of some kind of beautiful light. She absolutely had to have this man.

As she gazed up at him he said, “Well miss pretty, my name is Matt Dean. How would you like to join me?” She stammered slightly, “Ye.. oh. Yes! Sure!” He’d reached out a hand to help her up. She felt his strong hand gently envelop hers, she was melting like butter. Before he began to pull her up, he gestured over to her phone on the picnic table and said, “Oh, don’t forget your phone miss.. miss?” Jessica laughed, a little embarrassed at herself as she said, “Jessica, my name is Jessica. Thank you mister Matt.” She picked up her phone and she smiled at him as he helped her up from the table. As they walked she spoke with him. They talked about all kinds of things. At the moment she didn’t care about getting back to Victor or Lucy getting away. The only thing she cared about in the whole world was being with Matt. She felt as though she’d known him for years, the way she opened up completely. The trust she felt in him. For some reason she wasn’t frightened about it at all. Something.. something about his voice. That voice. She had heard it before... but where?

Matt could see the change in her facial expression and he knew that she was beginning to remember him. He gently stopped her walking, held her by her arms with care and eased her back up against a tree. Before she could speak, he gently touched the tip of her nose. Her eyes rolled up into her head, her eyelids slid shut and she immediately dropped into a deep hypnotic state. He said in a sincere and reassuring tone, “Jessica, you know me. We have met before. You’re having trouble remembering because of all the drugs they were giving you. Don’t be afraid, Jessica. I’m not going to hurt you. I’m the one that helped you escape. I just couldn’t stand the thought of what they were going to do to you. Do you understand? Do you want me to tell you more?” Jessica softly said, “Yes.” Her head was nodded forward as if she were asleep. She was taken completely by surprise, something about what he was saying was beginning to lift the fog. Matt continued, “You were being interrogated, that was the idea anyway. Only I was the one that was supposed to operate the machine that would hypnotize you and I was supposed to interrogate you. Instead, I tried to encourage you to fight the meds and to get loose. I was the one that gave you placebos instead of the real pills. I’m the one that drugged Lucy’s coffee. I’m the one that came to see you in your cell beforehand, the one that talked you down from the medication. You were so out of it for a while, I was so worried about what they were going to do to you. Jessica, I loved you from the moment I saw you, I risked everything because I had to get you out of there. I couldn’t let them do that to you. I programmed you with this hypnotic trigger because it was the only way to get your to hear all of this without panicking. I am sorry to have done that to you but I did it to help you. I’m here right now because I need to stop you from going back to Victor. He’s only looking to tie up loose ends, and once he has you I won’t be able to save you.”

She remembered. She remembered it all. She remembered him. Remembered him keeping her strong, encouraging her to fight back. Helping her plan the escape. Instructing her to come here after she’d escaped. She remembered the kisses. Those soul consuming, heart pounding, mind stopping kisses. He caressed her cheek gently to trigger her to wake her from her hypnosis. Her pretty, soft brown eyes opened and she looked up at him so lovingly. Quickly with both hands she reached up and cupped his face in her hands and started kissing him with abandon. She felt so lucky to be in the arms of this wonderful man that was brave enough to save her and help her get free. She had never felt cared for like this before. As she broke the kiss Matt said to her, “Jessica, we have to get you out of here. We have to get you out of here now.” They decided not to leave Lucy for Victor. Quickly, Jessica planted the phone into the purse of another woman at the park. They returned to Lucy’s car and quickly left. Lucy was still sleeping peacefully. Matt had a hideout withing an hour’s drive. The more distance between them and that phone the better.

Lisa didn’t know how long they had been riding. Her pretty brown eyes looked very dazed. Her mind was quite empty as it waited for new orders. She was like some kind of mindless robot. Deep down, she had some sense that something had been done to her, but she just couldn’t make herself care about that. Victor’s orders were all that mattered to her now. The van pulled up to a rather secluded building with very few windows. Victor helped Lisa out of the van and gently guided her inside. First they went through some kind of secure room, Victor had them buzzed in. Lisa was aware of what happened but it all seemed like a hazy daydream. When they got inside the inner door they entered a large, very well lit room. There, hanging upright, heads nodded forward, were all kinds of sleeping women strapped naked into harnesses suspended several inches off the ground.

Each harness was hanging from a hook attached to a frame on wheels. The harness supported and spread the women’s legs at the inner thigh leaving their posterior exposed. Two padded, curves hanging from the top of the supporting cradle accommodated and supported each woman’s breasts. Their arms hung limp by their sides secured in place at the wrist. At the bottom of each cradle was with a knob on the top that penetrated each woman’s vaginal opening and help keep them in place. Two small straps in a V pattern spread the ass cheeks exposing the rear vaginal and anal areas. Each woman was catheterized and had a rectal thermometer installed. A series of raised bumps were located in pads on the front of the arm running underneath the crotch of the women. It was a clitoral stimulator to pleasure them, the thermometer could vibrate too and there were nipple pleasers suctioned onto their breasts. Attached to each cradle was a display screen that monitored their vital signs as well as their brain activity measured through a sensor band around their heads. The monitor used this information to manage the Propofol dose being pumped into their IV lines through a small pump strapped around their right arm. The pump had one tube going up to a bag full of the drug. The drug was the color of milk and the nurses referred to it as milk of amnesia or milk of anesthesia. The other tube from the pump strapped to their arm went to the IV needle installed into their arm. The monitor was programmed to keep the women in a light sleep that they could be awakened from very quickly, almost like switching on a light. Their heads were all nodded forward in sleepy surrender thanks to the soporific power the drug held over them. A small hooked tube was hanging from inside the mouth to drain fluid. In their ears were a pair of ear pieces to carry words into their minds. The cradle on which each girls’ harness hung could easily be wheeled to other rooms in the building or other locations this way. Victor liked the way the harnesses would swing on their hooks when the girls were conscious and struggling to get loose and the harness would then swing to a rest when the girls stopped fighting and went under the Propofol.

One of the girls in the room was Mary Sturgill, a girl that had disappeared right before Peggy. Detective Jayna Thompson assumed that Mary and Peggy and Lisa had all been snatched by the same perpetrator, but this wasn’t the case. The girls were simply swept up in an intelligence war between two organizations. Mary was a beautiful brunette with perfect natural boobs, evenly tanned skin and a luscious ass. Like the other girls in the room, she was being kept asleep. She had been questioned earlier about the inner workings of a certain government office. Victor’s organization needed a strategic plant in that building and Mary had provided them with all the information they needed. Unfortunately, she didn’t seem to know about anything about why Peggy had been captured before Victor could get to her. When Mary was awakened she would be gradually but effectively brainwashed into being an agent for Victor. She would soon be ready to begin her training. Lisa, Victor was thinking, might be able to tell them about her captors, the same ones that took Peggy.

Lisa was stripped of her summer dress, an IV needle was installed into her arm and taped into place. She was guided over to a reclined chair that she would lay on while being systematically hypnotized until she was ready to divulge any information that she contained. Like the harness that held the other girls, this chair would monitor and medicate Lisa. It was programmed to induce and maintain a hypnotic state and prepare the subject for narco-interrogation. Lisa was plugged into the chair and its process was started. Lisa received a mild dose of the milk of amnesia to further weaken any will she had to resist the swirling lights and the hypnotic voice extracting information from her. She was a small girl and went under almost immediately even with a small dose. Her eyes were glazed as they stared mindlessly at the light and listened to the hypnotic induction being pumped into her ears. The computer was very interactive. It was able to ask for and extract the girl’s name from her in order to then interact more intimately. People under the influence of hypnotic sedatives tend to trust someone that uses their first name when they speak to them. They tend to be very pliable and obedient, very susceptible to suggestion. Lisa was no exception, the helpless girl was absolutely in the grip and control of this machine as it culled information from her now wide opened mind.

Lisa felt like she was floating on a bed of clouds, her body was absolutely relaxed. The nipple and clitoral stimulators were gently buzzing, pleasing her, using the reaction it registered in her brainwaves to determine which speed and intensity worked best to keep her sated and submissive. The swirling lights had captured her attention, she was a moth drawn to a hypnotic flame. The voice in her head seemed to be able to read her like an open book. Lisa felt as though the voice was inside her mind, able to probe her for whatever information it wanted and she was powerless to stop it. She felt it probing her for her deepest fears, her innermost sexual fantasies and desires. She could offer no resistance, she willingly answered every probing question. It rewarded her by spreading her knees and inserting a giant vibrating stainless steel dildo that appeared from an opening in the chair into her defenseless vaginal opening. It was now using those fantasies and its hypnotic voice to make Lisa think the fantasies were being enacted for real. She gasped when the cold, steel dick slid into her, its girth filling her, its tip threatening to pass into her womb itself. She felt her hips beginning to thrust into it involuntarily, her body wanted fucked and she was powerless to stop it. The voice in her head hypnotically guiding through her wildest sex dreams. She felt the thermometer in her rectum begin to vibrate as well, the sensation almost made her cum instantly. She gave in to the tidal wave of pleasure and emotion that swept over her. As her level of sexual stimulation rose toward climax, the computer used the biofeedback to adjust so that it fucked her harder and faster at the perfect rate to efficiently drive her to orgasm. In a flashing moment she realized somewhere inside that this thing was literally reading her mind to know how to fuck her into submission. The pleasure was so great she just didn’t care. Faster... faster... harder... “Oh! Oooooooooooooooh yes! Oh fuck yes! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck me! Fuck meeeeeeeee....”, she yelled as she completely lost control of her body and mind. Her pussy sprayed everywhere, her anus clenched up around the thermometer in a soul absorbing double orgasm that went on until she collapsed, spent from her exertions. As the blinding pleasure subsided, she was exhausted. Her mind had been successfully opened and reoriented. She was now ready to be Victor’s willing slave. She felt safe and satisfied in the grip of his machine, ready to sleep... sleep in his grasp. The thought comforted her as the Propofol eased her into a well-deserved sleep. Lisa’s pretty brown eyes faded, and then gently rolled up as her eyelids slid closed. She was now oblivious to the world.

Victor’s medical team unplugged Lisa from the device. She had provided Victor with all of the information he wanted. It was time for her to rest before she served him again. The women washed Lisa’s body clean, dosed her rectally with enough Benedryl to gently keep her asleep when the Propofol wore off in a few minutes. Then they placed her naked body in a soft, warm, plush bed that enveloped her whole body. The special cover that went over her looked just like the mattress underneath her body and enveloped the rest of her up to her neck. She looked as though she were sandwiched between two giant very soft pieces of bread and all together it looked like a sleepy Lisa sandwich. She slept the most restful and comfortable sleep of her life in the sandwich bed with her head cradled in a soft plush cushion. The soft, pliable material wrapped around her completely keeping her warm and snug while she slept off the effects of the drugs. When she woke, she would be fitted with her uniform. Lisa had been the key to Victor getting Jayna Thompson in his grip. Lisa had revealed that Jayna could be useful in helping to bring down his enemies and he wanted to make certain the police investigation stayed on their trail and not his.

Sarah was sleeping on a hospital bed, a ventilator breathing for her as she was kept in a medical coma. She would be released soon, but not before her memory was sufficiently tampered with that she could not provide anyone with information about Rob’s disappearance. Barbara looked at the sleeping Sarah on her bed. Resting comfortably her chart said, her face was absolutely peaceful, her eyelids perfectly smooth covering her pretty eyes. It was amazing to Barbara how simple carbon, hydrogen and oxygen when chemically combined as a 12 Carbon, 18 Hydrogen 1 Oxygen compound could produce something that would so completely deactivate a human being. The compound interfaced the GABA receptors in Sarah’s brain and that simple event shut her absolutely down. It was profound the way the drug effected people, so powerful and nearly immediate. Seeing Sarah held captive under it’s power made Barbara long for her. She peeled back Sarah’s covers exposing her naked, prone body. She lay flat on her back, her head and neck supported by a special pillow that cradled her head into position for the breathing tube she’d been intubated with. Her arms were positioned at the sides, slightly apart from the body. Her legs spread and her feet at either side of the bed.

Barbara reached down and checked her catheter, its line protruded from inside her vaginal lips, a bright yellow hose leading to a bag collecting her urine. The machine breathing for her caused her chest to slowly rise and fall, since she was deeply unconscious she wouldn’t struggle against the respirator. It had complete control of her breathing. Peggy had told Barbara about the experience with Sarah in the back of the truck. Barbara had never done anything sexual with another girl but lately she’d been more tempted. She gently lifted Sarah’s legs at the knees causing them to bend, opening her vagina and her crack slightly. She looked at the two helpless holes Sarah had down there. Barbara wanted to wake Sarah and lick on her vagina, it looked so pink and perfect. But the girl probably would have grown terrified as she woke up being in this strange place, and maybe she only liked boys. She caressed Sarah’s soft, smooth thigh as she thought about sex with her. Barbara had never wanted to have a penis like a man does, but she wished she had one right then. To know just one time what it was like to penetrate a woman with that hard piece of hot meat, to feel her vagina wrapped around your shaft, submitting to the penetration, the vaginal muscles trying to milk your penis of all its seed. She wondered.

Peggy was busy with Rob, sleeping on his own table, strapped down awaiting questioning when he woke up. He looked so innocent laying there, a couple of times she’d talked to him just to hear him say silly things while he was still under the Midazolam. He was slowly coming out of it but he’d been heavily dosed. Barbara felt that if Rob could be convinced to switch sides, he may be able to provide enough damaging information about their rivals to put them out of business. She wanted to know his feelings for Sarah and what really happened that caused him to suddenly break up with her. The sleeping man in front of her held the keys to a lot of questions for Peggy. It was driving her crazy, she just wanted to know what was inside that handsome head of his. Men seemed to have it so easy, they could just go from woman to woman having sex and not get caught up in emotions like she does. But then, sometimes those emotions were great so maybe in some ways women are luckier, she thought.

Jayna had been working furiously on Lisa’s abduction case. In her investigation she had uncovered that two other girls had disappeared from the same park. One of them on the same day as Lisa. Neither girl had been seen since. Jayna had then figured out that Lisa Brandis probably was not a target for the perpetrator that day. Lisa had most likely just been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Jayna had been to the park and she managed to find the older lady named Florence that Lisa would speak to regularly. She explained what had happened to Lisa and that she was working on the case to see to it that this didn’t happen again. Florence told her what she knew about the strange lady with the bag and the dark sunglasses. Her description of the mysterious woman matched the one that Lisa had provided perfectly. Florence also explained that the woman wasn’t friendly, kept to herself and she had the idea that the woman could be dangerous so she kept her distance. She also managed to provide Jayna with a description of the strange woman’s car. A small, red, foreign two-seated convertible. Probably a Mercedes Benz. Jayna had asked Florence if there was anything else unusual at the park. Florence told her that two other regular visitors had stopped showing up at the park along with Lisa. She explained to Jayna that Mary was the first to stop showing up and then a couple of days later, Peggy and Lisa stopped coming around. Florence provided a name and a description for the other two missing girls and so now Jayna realized that Peggy Herbstritt and Mary Sturgill were probably the two intended targets. One last interesting detail was that the strange woman with the dark glasses was near Florence on the bench on the couple of days following Mary’s disappearance but she was not around the day Peggy and Lisa disappeared.

Jayna sat at her desk in the office, looking over the information that she had about the case. Three girls went missing, one turned up later the same night with no memory of what happened. One of the girls worked at a hospital, the other in the city government office. Jayna discovered that Peggy Herbstritt had a long vacation scheduled at just the time she disappeared. Jayna didn’t believe in coincidence. She found the same was true for Mary Sturgill. Whatever was behind their disappearance, their being on vacation certainly prevented anyone from reporting the girls missing. It also explained why Lisa was released. Sure it would look suspicious but at least this way the police would waste days investigating what happened to Lisa while missing the real story. There was a knock at the doorway and Jayna looked up. Standing in the doorway was Patrick, the office clerk. “Detective Thompson? The video surveillance that you requested is here”, he said. Jayna smiled, “Thank you very much, Patrick.” Jayna had requested surveillance footage recorded near the park. The footage wouldn’t show much of what happened in the park but it would provide a great view of the parking lot. Sure enough after searching for about an hour she saw the red convertible with the petite brunette. Dark sunglasses, black bag and all. “There you arrre”, Jayna said when she spotted her. Unfortunately she could only get a partial license plate on the car. She punched the partial into the search request along with the make and color of the car hoping she would catch a break.

She sat down at her desk to gather up all of the case information when her phone rang. She picked up the phone. On the other end of the line she heard a woman’s voice she did not recognize. The voice on the other end said, “Hello, Detective Thompson?” Jayna answered, “Yes, this is Detective Thompson.” The mysterious voice continued, “Detective I know something about the case of the missing girls you’re investigating. I don’t want to get involved but I know why they have disappeared. I can’t come to you, it’ll ruin everything. You’ll have to come to me. I can tell you what I know once we’re alone. I work in Dr. Moon’s office on Bothwick Avenue. If you come here at 3:00 I will have an ‘appointment’ ready so you can come to see me. You’ll be a ‘new patient’ so we’ll have plenty of time to talk because you’ll be having a ‘complete examination’”. Jayna replied, “Is this some kind of prank?” The voice at the other end said in a hushed tone, “NO! This is no joke. I want to help you out but if you’re ever going to save those girls you need to act fast. Be here at 3:00.” The line went dead, whoever that was on the other end of the line sounded scared. Jayna looked up the doctor’s office, Dr. Alexis Moon. The other doctors listed were Dr. Paula Austin and Dr. Lilian Erb. They were womens’ health specialists. Gynecology, obstetrics and mammography mostly. “Well,” she said to herself, “it should be interesting to see how this all fits in with the missing girls.”

THE END