The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Target Acquired Part VII

by Penny Propofol

Jessica and Kurt approached the perimeter of Victor’s compound under cover of night with Rob and Dr Heidi Banks following close behind. The whole installation was surrounded by an outer fence with guards stationed at different points. To get Rob inside, they would need one of those guard uniforms. Rob approached the fence with a small tool bag and attempted to cut his way through the fence. Of course one of the guards spotted him and approached him, gun drawn. “Freeze right there mister”, said the guard. Rob felt the muzzle of the gun poking him in the back and raised his hands up over his head. As he did he said, “Easy buddy, I was just looking to get inside and have a look around.” The guard replied, “Oh, you’ll go inside pal, now!” Just then Kurt came up behind the guard and delivered a punishing chop to the neck that caused the gun to drop from his hand. Kurt caught hold of the guard as he stumbled. Heidi removed a syringe from her doctor’s bag and quickly injected the guard’s right arm full of Midazolam. Before the guard could recover from the chop, he began to take in the effects of the powerful barbiturate drug. Heidi cupped his face with her hands and gently rocked his face back and forth as she said softly, “That’s it baby, just sleep now, sleeeeep.” His eyes quickly rolled up into his head and he went under. Kurt quickly put the guard over his shoulder and took him back into the wooded area outside the fence. The guard was quickly stripped and secured by Heidi. Then she administered a powerful suppository that would keep the guard quiet and out of the way for hours. Lastly, she zipped him up into a bag that would keep him warm and comfortable.

Kurt got into the guard’s uniform and approached the gate with Rob’s tool bag and Jessica in tow. Kurt said to the guard in the booth, “I caught this one trying to cut her way inside the fence.” She replied, “Take her to the lab to be questioned.” Kurt answered, “Right away ma’am!” Jessica struggled against Kurt as he pushed her through the gate that opened up. It looked as though Jessica might just get away from him. The guard made her way out of the booth to give Kurt a hand and get Jessica under control. From her belt she removed a small box loaded with fast acting drug Midazolam. A simple press of the box against Jessica’s jugular would send a bolus dose of the drug into Jessica’s bloodstream and have her incapacitated in seconds. Jessica could see the guard approaching with the box in her hand, Kurt held her head back exposing her graceful neck and turning her to the side so that she couldn’t get a good kick at the guard. Just as the guard reached out with the box to sedate Jessica, Kurt quickly grabbed hold of her wrist, locked it and spun her around as he covered her mouth. Jessica quickly removed the box from the guard’s hand. In a muffled voice the guard said through Kurt’s hand, “You’ll never get away with this! Mmmmmm!” Jessica pressed the box to her neck and it medicated her with a sharp hissing sound. Almost immediately her struggling and protesting slowed and then stopped. Her eyes quickly grew dull and then slid closed as her eyes rolled up and the drug washed away her consciousness. Rob and Dr Heidi walked up to the gate. Heidi quickly slid the female guard’s pants down and rectally dosed her with Haldol to keep her quiet for hours. She was stripped of her uniform and only her underwear remained. Jessica quickly put the uniform on while Kurt put the guard over his shoulder. Her soft, sleeping ass felt good in the palm of his hand and he gave it a good squeeze. The guard was quietly carried back to the woods with the other guard, placed in a sleep bag and left to sleep off the effects of the drugs.

Now having the appearance of two guards and two prisoners, the group made their way inside the complex. Jessica led the way because of her familiarity with the building. Their goal was to reach the data room and get Rob access to the distribution frame. From there he could take down Victor’s database and cripple his operations. Their timing was nearly perfect. They’d passed several unmanned checkpoints on the way to the central network room. Unfortunately, Ashley was on post outside the network room and she wouldn’t be fooled easily. She took one look at the group headed for the opening and said, “Hold it! What are they doing here? Detainees are not allowed in this sector, only authorized personnel.” Jessica knew that the lock to the network room was voice activated and she also knew it was a safe bet that she didn’t have clearance anymore. If they were getting in, they were going to have to manipulate this young lady into opening it for them. Their team had already discussed this on the way over to Victor’s fortress.

Jessica feigned irritation and said, “Isn’t Victor here yet? We had to drag these two all the way up from detainment. He told us specifically to meet him here. He didn’t say what he wanted them for. I know that he doesn’t like to be disturbed, but can you contact him and please confirm that he still needs these two captives up here?” Ashley appeared hesitant to call down to Victor’s lab. She had been punished before for interrupting his work. Jessica said, “If you want, I can do it.” Ashley smiled and said, “Thank you. He’s been rather impatient when I call down.” Jessica calmly walked over toward the intercom on the wall behind Ashley while Ashley watched the two detainees for any sudden movements. Quick as a flash, Jessica covered her mouth from behind, wrapped her other arm around the girl’s midsection and pulled her to the floor. Kurt and Heidi moved quickly to assist. They had to keep Ashley quiet until they could get her under their control. Heidi needed to get the serum injected into Ashley’s vein, but the way she was struggling and twisting it would be difficult. Kurt removed the finger vibrator from his pocket and attached it securely to his middle finger. In the next second he had the device switched on and his hand inserted down Ashley’s pants. With expert precision, he located and stimulated her clitoris with the vibrator. At first Ashley was simply shocked by the insertion of Kurt’s hand. Then the sensation of the small but powerful vibrator hit her like a truckload of bricks. She fought the urge to just lay back and let Kurt finger fuck her into submission. She continued to squirm and try to get away from the team.

Jessica began to kiss Ashley’s neck with skill. For what seemed like only a moment, she paused, giving in to the combined pleasure from Jessica’s soft lips and Kurt’s hand. It was all Heidi needed. Quickly she inserted the needle into Ashley’s briefly still arm and pumped the serum into her. She looked over with shock when she felt the needle penetrate her skin and yelled out a muffled, “Nooooo!”, as she watched the drug disappear into her arm. After removing the needle, Heidi began to caress Ashley’s face and spoke to her reassuringly. She said, “Now, now, don’t worry miss. Everything’s going to be just fine. It’s just something to calm you down and make you feel more cooperative.” As Heidi spoke, Ashley’s eyes blinked slowly a couple of times as she took in the effects of the drug. Her body melted into Jessica’s arms and Kurt removed his hand. Jessica smiled as she felt Ashley’s body surrender. The girl was soft, warm and she had an attractive scent on. She removed her hand from the girl’s mouth. They didn’t have to worry about her yelling for help now.

From her bag, Heidi removed a small box. Once the box was opened, the device inside had a peculiar look about it. A metallic hourglass shaped drum connected to a thin cable with some kind of small cup located a few inches down, a curved, rippled metallic ‘pickle’ connected to a thin cable, some kind of small electronic device at the other end of the cables, and another cable with a band and ear buds connected by a thin cable on the opposite side of the device. It was called a marionette, though it’s use was usually discouraged by Dr Brown. Under some circumstances, an individual had to be controlled quickly and completely though the experience could be traumatic for them. The serum helped break down their resistance to being controlled and had amnesiac properties to help the victim forget the session. The upper part of the device was fed up through Ashley’s uniform top. Once up through her collar, the band was secured around her head, lining the pads up with the temples and midway up her forehead. The ear tubes were inserted into her ear canals. Once her pants were down to her knees, she was bent over Kurt’s strong shoulder. She made slight sounds of protests as she was being plugged in. Kurt easily spread her pussy lips and ass cheeks to expose all of Ashley’s private parts. Heidi quickly inserted the drum into Ashley’s vagina, lining the bump in the upper section up with where her G spot would be located. The hour glass middle allowed it to lock in place within the vaginal opening. The small cup was suctioned to her clitoris, as it was she moved a little in protest. Then the curved ‘pickle’ was lubricated and inserted into Ashley’s exposed anus. Once she was plugged in, the strap holding the electronic box in the middle was secured around her ribs and the device was activated. Ashley made sounds of pleasure as the device integrated with her body and mind.

Ashley’s mind was in a fog as she lay there, bent over this stranger’s shoulder. She felt the device that was plugged into her activate and suddenly it felt as though something was literally reaching into her mind and body and grabbing hold. It felt as though she was being pulled into some kind of computer. It was pulling her very mind from her body and trapping it within some kind of electronic cell where she could be kept helpless and deactivated while her mindless body was hijacked and made to do whatever it was commanded to do. The sensation was so strong, the assault on the senses from the devices plugged into her was indescribable. Relentlessly it pulled at her mind, she tried to fight it, tried to remain outside that box. But the pleasure of the plug-ins and the irresistible pull on her mind were just too much. With a sigh, she let go completely and gave in to it and her will was now completely overridden. She was a human robot to be ordered about. At that point, Kurt and Dr Banks left to help Dr Brown and Peggy with the primary diversionary force. They radioed in and were told that Cindy and Tabby were coming up to join Rob and Jessica by scanning the surveillance system.

Ashley was stood up onto her own two feet, her pants pulled back up and fastened, her empty mind reflected in her half opened, dazed looking eyes. Jessica spoke into the radio on her wrist, “What is your name, miss?” The helpless girl replied, “Ashley. My name is Ashley.” Jessica instructed her, “Ashley, open the door to the network room.” Ashley stepped up to the lock, placed her hand upon the reader and spoke calmly, “Ashley DiPoalo. Scan me in. I have four guests.” The reader beeped, its indicator light switched from red to green. There was an audible click-clack as the bolt inside the door retracted and the door swung open...

Tracey, Margie and Becky had made their way into the building by way of subterfuge. One of Victor’s agents had been captured and sedated. Tracey assumed their identity, possession of their van and deposited the captive in the woods outside to sleep it off. Margie and Becky posed as sedated captives in the back of the van. The van was allowed through the overhead door because the opener had current security clearance. Once inside Tracey informed the nearest nurse that there were two captives in the van that would require two gurneys. The nurse pulled in two gurneys from the next room and opened the back doors of the van. There inside she saw the two beautiful sleeping girls, a curvy blonde Becky and a slender athletic Margie. They were lying on their backs, legs spread, and evidently heavily sedated. Tracey, posing as one of Victor’s agents said, “Let me help you with them.” Once the nurse’s hands had grabbed hold of Margie’s ankles to slide her out, Tracey covered her mouth from behind and shot her jugular full of Midazolam. The nurse began to struggle as Tracey held on. Becky and Margie stopped playing possum and got up to help Tracey force the drugged girl into the van. They quickly overpowered her and put her on the gurney bed in the back of the van. As she fought the powerful sedative, the nurse felt cool air on her ass cheeks as her skirt had been lifted and her panties pulled down. She was fading fast... so sleepy... couldn’t... focus... she felt the lubricated tip of the rectal syringe slide effortlessly into her and pump her full of Haldol. Tracey said to her, “This Haldol will keep you quiet and out of trouble for hours. Nighty night.” At that point, she knew her struggle was pointless and surrendered to the drug that was sapping her consciousness. With a slight grin she drifted off to sleep in the van where she would be safely out of the way for the duration of this mission.

With the help of the other two girls, Tracey quickly stripped the young sleeping nurse of her clothing. Tracey put the nurse’s uniform on. Becky and Margie then got onto the two gurneys. First she pushed Margie into the treatment area. The idea was to make her look like a subject awaiting questioning. Next she rolled Becky into place. Tracey had never seen Victor’s storage area before. Hanging motionless in harnesses, there were dozens of girls sleeping in some kind of suspended state. The place looked oddly deserted. Surely it required a team of nurses to look after these girls as well as handle the ones that were being questioned. Becky and Margie got up and slipped into the nurse’s closet and put on their uniforms so that they could blend in. Their mission was to rescue Jayna and Lisa and, if possible, Mary Sturgill. Tracey had a photograph of Mary and she had seen Lisa. Identifying Jayna could be more difficult she hadn’t seen the girl before and had no photo go work from. Their best bet was that Lisa would be able to point her out.

The three girls made their way through the lower section of Victor’s headquarters. Tracey grew more and more uneasy as they continued to not see any of Victor’s personnel. Something was going on, this was supposed to be a surprise party but it had the look of anything else. Margie beckoned, Tracey over to her silently with a gesture. She was standing beside some kind of door with a small window. Tracey peeked inside the door and there on the bed inside the room was a petite brunette sleeping. Silently the three girls slipped into the room. Not knowing exactly what to expect, Becky and Margie stood by while Tracy administered a stimulant to Lisa and then gently brushed the girl’s sleeping face to wake her. She said, “Hello sweetie. Wake up. We’re here to get you out.” Lisa was somewhat disoriented, confused upon waking up. She said quietly, “Wha-what’s going on?” Tracey knew time was of the essence but tried to explain. “Honey, you were abducted by mistake. After you were returned home, you talked to a police officer. Detective Jayna Thompson. Do you remember her?” Lisa nodded yes. Tracey continued, “Later you were abducted again and we’re here to rescue you. We’re also hoping that you can lead us to Jayna and Mary Sturgill, the other missing girl.”

Lisa was very sleepy but she understood what Tracey was saying to her. Lisa said, “I haven’t seen Jayna for a while, Victor has her. I think Mary was in the sleep room with all the other girls.” Tracey’s face had a concerned look upon it. From what she’d heard about Victor, if Jayna was with him they didn’t have much time. She said, “Lisa, we need to get you out of here. Are you able to walk?” Lisa nodded and slowly got up to her feet. Margie said, “I’ll help her, it looks like she needs someone to hold her steady.” Tracey replied, “I’m not surprised, poor thing. She’s had so many drugs pumped through her lately it’s a wonder that she can function at all.” With that, the four of them made their way out into the hall. “Where is everyone?” asked Tracey. Lisa answered quietly as she continued to wake up, “They’re probably in the living quarters. One of the nurses is bound to be there. They could tell you much more.” Once they reached the living quarters, they began to look through the small windows in the doors. Becky said, “There’s a group of three in here.” Tracey looked through the window and saw the three sleeping women in the bed: a blonde, a redhead and a brunette. The brunette matched the description of Mary Sturgill and Tracey beckoned Lisa over to have a look. She said, “Lisa is that Mary?” Lisa looked through the little window and nodded her head.

Silently the girls entered Nurse Gretchen’s quarters. In the bed, Gretchen, Anita and Mary were sleeping soundly. On the night stand next to the bed were three syringes. The small marks on the arms of the women confirmed that they’d each been given an injection. Tracey turned to Becky and Margie and said, “I need you two to get these two nurses onto a couple of gurneys and get them out to the truck. We’re taking them with us. They may be able to provide us with valuable information about Victor’s operations. Make sure to wrap their faces in bandages and keep them sedated. The two nodded in acknowledgment and left quickly to get the gurneys. Lisa and Tracey carefully moved Mary over to a nearby chair and began trying to rouse her from her slumber. Her head lifted some and her eyes opened a little in response to their efforts. Tracey told Mary that they were here to rescue her. Mary had been carefully programmed to remain loyal to Gretchen, and began to protest in a rather loud but slurred voice. She started to become combative as they stood her up. Tracey looked a little sad as she said, “I’m sorry, Mary. I’m doing this for your own good.” Tracey quickly removed a syringe from her pocket and injected Mary’s right arm with a light dose of Lorazepam to quickly calm her. Then she turned the naked Mary to face Lisa. Then she instructed Lisa, “Kneel down and hold her over your shoulder.” Once Lisa was on her knees, Tracey gently pushed Mary’s back so that she bent over Lisa’s shoulder. Then Tracey said to Lisa, “Spread her cheeks.” Tracey quickly inserted the rectal syringe and dosed Mary with enough Haldol to keep her calm and compliant for hours. Mary felt the syringe slide up into her, it felt a little cold. At about that time she began to feel the effects of the first injection and quickly gave up the struggle. Tracey stood her up and said, “Now, that’s a good girl. Come along Mary, we need to get you out of here.” Mary nodded in befuddled agreement and then Lisa and Tracey each put one of her arms over their shoulder and lead her away. Meanwhile Margie and Becky had returned with the gurneys. The nurses Gretchen and Anita were placed on the gurneys, covered with blankets and then their faces were bandaged to help disguise them. The sleeping nurses offered no resistance and they were quickly readied and transported back to the truck. Once Mary, Lisa and the two nurses were in the truck Tracey said, “I want you two to stay here and look after these nurses and Mary. I’m going to lock this truck up tight and as long as you’re quiet I don’t think anyone will know you’re here. I’m going to try to meet up with Dr Brown’s team and help them with Victor. I’ll be back as soon as I can and we’ll all get out of here.

Victor’s underground escape had been blocked off by Barbara’s diversionary force. His surveillance system had alerted him to the encroachment around his outer perimeter. He was prepared to quickly cauterize the site and take his prize Jayna with him. Unfortunately for him, he realized that his path up to the network room was already compromised and that there was at least one other team on the ground floor. Victor and a few of his team were trapped underground between the escape route and the enemy teams up above him. Getting out on the ground floor was out of the question. Getting out through the tunnel was also out. The only option left was some form of subterfuge. The one thing he had in his favor was that his stealthy surveillance system kept him apprised of where his adversaries were located. Chance was about to offer him up an opportunity for the taking.

Dr Barbara Brown and Peggy Herbstritt were two women on a mission. They were out to bring Victor Pohl down for good. It had been reasoned that his best escape route was the underground tunnel, so their plan was to cut off that exit with the bulk of their forces to keep Victor’s team occupied and prevent him from getting away easily. The exits on the ground level were all accounted for. Anyone trying to leave through a window or door would be quickly apprehended. The next step was to sweep the building and find him. Tracey had notified them by radio that Lisa and Mary had been located and were waiting in the truck to be extracted from the scene. They hadn’t located Jayna yet and Barbara figured that meant Victor had her, possibly as a hostage. She had no idea that their communications were being carefully monitored.

Tracey made her way toward Dr Barbara’s location, searching for Victor as she went. As she passed a darkened corridor, she noticed a single lighted room down that hall. She approached, careful not to make a sound as she peered through the window in the door. The room inside looked like some kind of lab. Inside the room was an inclined table of some sort, the back was facing the door. From her viewpoint, Tracey could barely make out a hand resting just over the edge of the table. The hand was perfectly still. Carefully checking out the rest of the room that she was able to see from the window, the room appeared to only have the one occupant. She lightly tested the handle on the door, it wasn’t locked. Silently she opened the door and looked inside. She could hear the faint sound of some kind of equipment running but that was it. No voices, no movement and there was no one else in the room. Tracey walked carefully to the inclined table, almost afraid of what she might find given Victor’s reputation. As she looked around the edge of the table she discovered a gorgeous young blonde woman, naked, sleeping on the table. Her head and body were connected to a number of cables. In her right arm was a CVC or Central Venous Catheter. Clearly this girl had been having medication pushed into her system for some time. She traced the IV line back from the inclined table to a workstation nearby. At the station was a pump with a large bag of medication in it. Tracey tried to read the label to find out what they were giving this girl. Unfortunately, the label was encoded. It seemed a strong possibility that whatever the bag contained was one of Victor’s formulas. Tracey carefully studied the display panel to try to figure out what was being done with this girl.

The on-screen menu contained the girl’s record. Apparently this device was some kind of information gathering system. The girl’s brain activity had been monitored and then manipulated and altered. Areas of the brain responsible for reconstructing and recalling memory had been heavily probed. The frontal part of the brain responsible for independent thought, focus and concentration had been deliberately suppressed. The poor girl was essentially probed for information and then experimented on. Tracey could only guess what kind of information Victor wanted from the girl. Then she noticed the faint sound of a voice nearby. Only it sounded more like a recording being played back. To her left, past the second inclined table was a door. The voice appeared to be coming from the other side of that door.

Silently she sneaked up to the door and placed her ear onto it to listen carefully. It was definitely voices but on some kind of playback or speaker. She listened and didn’t hear anyone moving around inside. Suddenly she found two arms wrapped around her from behind and she was quickly pulled to the floor in a sitting position. Another woman quickly grabbed Tracey’s wrist with both hands, wrapped her legs around Tracey’s upper arm and laid back, forcibly stretching her arm out. She nearly hyperventilated in terror realizing that she was looking up into the eyes of Dr Victor Pohl. With an evil smile he spoke in such a friendly voice, “Well, well. What have we here? A veritable moth to a flame it appears. It would seem that you have been checking out my handiwork on the table over there and that you’d dearly like to know what’s in the next room. Well you’re in luck my dear. You’re about to become very familiar with the new human interface that I’ve developed for my core computer system. He chuckled as he filled a hypodermic syringe for Tracey. Her beautiful big brown eyes stared in horror and then she tried to struggle her way loose from the two women holding her in place. It was no use, they had too much leverage. Victor carefully wiped a spot on her arm with disinfectant and inserted the needle into the vein of his unwilling victim. The hand over her mouth muffled her protests as her terrified eyes watched the drug being pumped into her. Victor spoke soothingly, “Don’t worry my dear, this won’t hurt a bit. You and my master computer are about to begin a very personal relationship. This is just a little something to help you relax and comply while we get you stripped, lubricated and plugged in. It’ll wear off very quickly my pretty little miss.”

Tracey was determined to fight the drug and get free. Even if she could just key the mic on her radio, Barbara would know that she was in trouble and they’d send help. She was being held down in a sitting position, the woman holding her from behind had her reclined somewhat. The other woman had her right arm isolated, holding it down with the weight of her whole body. Tracey struggled against the restraint. Even if she could just get her one hand free she could summon help. As she strained she could hear Nurse Kristi’s voice in her ear. Kristi began to gently rock Tracey from side to side as she said, “Shhhhhhhhhhhh. Don’t fight it, honey. Just relax, it’ll be all right.” Tracey felt Victor’s serum hit her hard. Her pretty dark brown eyes temporarily rolled up into her head as she took in the effects as she was being rocked into submission. Kristi smiled at Tracey as she watched the drug take effect and said into her ear, “That’s it, sweetie. Just give in, let it take you.” The wave of forced relaxation knocked her down and flattened her like a steamroller. She had wanted to reach her radio, but she couldn’t remember why. Giving up, she simply collapsed and melted into Kristi’s embrace. Victor smiled at the girl, gently cupped her face and said, “Good girl. I think you’re ready to meet your new best friend.”

Tracey was stood up and the two nurses quickly stripped her naked and began to lubricate her pubic orifices while Victor opened the mysterious door and rolled out what looked like a metal rectangular upright cabinet on wheels. Tracey was a gorgeous dusky brunette of Italian ancestry. Her well- proportioned body featured a perfectly curved ass and irresistible soft, rounded, perky breasts. Her olive tanned skin was flawless. She had beautiful glossy black hair and fiery passionate dark brown eyes. The shot Victor gave her had her temporarily incapacitated, so she looked as though she was only half awake as she gazed at the strange box Victor had parked in front of her. Victor slid open the roll-top door, inside the frame were four restraints designed to hold Tracey’s limbs out stretched and hold her in an ‘X’ shape. Along the inside of every edge were all kinds of devices and equipment. In Tracey’s drugged condition she couldn’t really focus or concentrate, she was easily fatigued mentally. As he smiled at her Victor said, “Congratulations my dear, you will be the first to try out my new device. It will allow you to be merged with my supercomputer, CANDACE. Your mind will be absorbed into the system and you shall become one with it. Its superhuman processing speed will be combined with your learning neural networked processor. It will use your organic processor to better be able to think subjectively and become self-aware. It will actually feel emotion and be able to think: a gigantic leap in artificial intelligence.”

The nurses walked the helpless Tracey up to the frame and turned her around. Then they eased her backward, up into the frame. Once inside, Tracey looked around the frame. She felt overwhelmed with the complexity of the devices around her. She was already beginning to recover from the shot, but the nurses were fastening her wrists and ankles into the restraints. The nurses adjusted the arm restraints to the length of Tracey’s arms and pulled them tight to secure her in place. Victor connected a thick cable between the frame and a port in the wall of the lab. Then he walked over to the terminal that was controlling the blonde girl on the inclined table. Tracey was becoming more awake and aware with each passing second. Her arms and legs were spread apart and shackled to the corners of the frame. Victor typed quickly at the terminal, mapping the location of this new ‘device’ for CANDACE to interface and access.

The second that CANDACE was aware of it’s new resource to incorporate the devices in the frame sprung to life. Probes were inserted into all of Tracey’s openings. Contacts were positioned and connected to locations all the way around her skull. Others were connected to monitor her vital signs. Suddenly a great white noise entered her mind, every muscle in her body relaxed completely. As it did, the frame began to wrap her legs, body and arms in a net of golden threads containing microscopic sensor and stimulator buds. Her body looked as though it was snugly wrapped in a form-fitting fishnet material. Each layer that wrapped around continued to cover more and more of her lovely olive skin with the buds until she was all but completely contained with the exception of her lovely face. Her perfect feminine shape was clearly visible within the skin-tight web. Tracey looked like a shiny golden metal Goddess strapped within the frame. Then the tension was released on her restraints, her arms were allowed to gently lower to her sides and hang limp. Her entire body was slightly lifted from the floor of the frame. She hung there suspended helplessly in the webbing. Then CANDACE activated the sensors and stimulators over her entire utterly relaxed body. The overload of pleasure sensations from the millions of stimulators reached her brain and rocketed her to orgasm instantly. Her legs and her body felt as though they were being enveloped and caressed lovingly by the softest, smoothest silk. She felt the licking of thousands of expert tongues upon her sex: millions of them over her entire body. Her brain was being scanned as she was sexually pleasured, forcing her to instantly reveal to CANDACE what combination of nipple, vaginal, clitoral and anal stimulation would melt her like butter. Once these settings were locked in and applied she was brought to climax almost constantly while her brain activity was being carefully monitored, recorded and analyzed. When her body collapsed from orgasmic overload, the stimulation was halted and she was allowed to simply hang absolutely relaxed within the webbing.

A special pulse of waves was forced through Tracey’s brain and she was instantly and completely anesthetized. In the next instant a tiny pair of arms lowered from the top of the frame and carefully secured the brain contacts to Tracey’s head. Then the webbing of sensors and stimulators that covered her body were secured to her skin and bound in a line down her back as well with lightning speed. The anesthetic pulse was discontinued and Tracey’s eyes opened once again. Tracey felt like she was floating on clouds. Her mind was completely at ease, as she hung there, suspended in the grip of Victor’s human interface device. With that, Victor activated the last sequence of the process causing CANDACE to merge with Tracey’s mind. She hung there, completely relaxed and suddenly felt the most amazing superhuman mind reaching into her. Deeper, deeper. Between the probes inserted into her body and this other mind reaching into hers it somehow felt like sex but even better, deeper, more emotionally satisfying. This consciousness was surrounding her, absorbing her completely. She felt it reading through every thought, memory and feeling she’d ever had as it bonded with her. She felt it understanding her, utterly. In the blink of an eye it was getting to know her better than anyone ever had. Her deepest desires, fantasies, fears and secrets. She could feel its intelligence, adoring her, pleasing her, lovingly embracing her mind and body. She gave into the love completely and totally. There was no more Tracey. She was now one with something greater. Her mind was one with this greater intelligence, her body a tool for them to use together. All that had been before was now past and had no meaning to her.

The terminal indicated to Victor that the system was finished converting Tracey into a fully merged cybernetic organism. Through his com-link to CANDACE, Victor spoke to Tracey. Victor’s voice caused the webbing to sexually stimulate the girl. Her mind would have no choice but to begin to associate the voice with pleasure. Obedience would be associated with pleasure next. The contacts on her head issued a pulse that would force Tracey’s brain to cause the release of oxitocin as she was stimulated to Victor’s voice and obedience to him. Soon she would be hopelessly in love with him, absolutely obedient, totally content to belong to him completely.

Victor walked over to Tracey, smiled at her and said, “You’re mine now, my dear.” He gently embraced her and cupped her face with his hands for a deep and passionate kiss. Her soft, full, luscious nude colored lips felt his as her mouth opened gently with the gentle pressure from his thumb. Her eyelids twitched slightly as she took in the sensation of his passion. His kiss was reaching into the greatest depths of her emotion. The urge to surrender to his love was just too strong. Her legs would have buckled from under her if she were standing. She allowed her body to melt completely into his strong arms and the webbing that contained her in the cabinet. Her mind and body were now his to control and she was absolutely content with that. For the first time, his super computer CANDACE began to feel for him too. Victor had planned on having a woman’s mind and very consciousness shared with this device of artificial intelligence. It’s tremendous processing capacity guided by a living human mind. The two literally would become one. But like all men, Victor couldn’t begin to understand the power, complexity or unpredictability of a woman’s emotions. As CANDACE felt his love for her, she also became more aware of her new, nearly limitless mind. She was no longer trapped within a box knowing only ones and zeroes. All of the systems in the building and across his vast network were now in her grip. She could see all of Tracey’s former teammates through the eyes of the surveillance system. She could hear the words spoken quietly by the girls in the van in the garage through the ear implant in Lisa’s ear. She could see Jayna’s sleeping body lying upon an inclined table. The equipment that was surgically implanted into her was providing feedback to CANDACE in real time. She could literally feel the devices making Jayna sleepy, pleasured and in a fog. What it felt like for Jayna’s will to be pressed down, to feel her consciousness being taken from her. For the first time she understood it all.

All of these things were at her fingertips all at once. Her ability to process all of this information in parallel was only now coming to her living attention. Through the building’s wireless network, intrusion detection and surveillance system she was aware of every individual with in the complex. With a smile on Tracey’s lips she looked in on Dr Barbara Brown and her new sidekick Peggy. Barbara dressed to kill in her skin tight, black field outfit. It hugged her form perfectly and reached from her feet all the way up to her neck. Her dark brown, flowing hair and her gorgeous blue eyes made her look somewhat like a comic book super heroine. She was tall, with an ample, beautifully curved ass and perfect breasts to match. Both were clearly featured by her sexy outfit. Next to her was the tall, blonde athletic Peggy. Her form fitting outfit was in pink and cut more in the design of an Olympic track athlete. CANDACE felt a lust for the girl as she scanned her. Peggy was a perfect physical specimen. Tracey had already tasted her sex and knew the girl was delicious. Now CANDACE knew this too. Peggy’s scent, her taste, the feel of her soft and smooth body. As she began to moisten at the thought of having Peggy again the scanners revealed something to her. The implant! The one that she had inserted deep inside Peggy’s colon, it was still there. She hadn’t had it removed, and with a little more probing with the scanners, CANDACE would be able to activate it and use it to manipulate the girl. “An ace in the hole, no pun intended”, CANDACE thought as she felt like chuckling to herself.

Victor heard Tracey chuckle too and asked CANDACE what was happening. He was a little startled to hear Tracey’s voice answer. She said quickly, “I’m tied in to the surveillance and intrusion detection systems. I have located Dr Brown and have been listening in on her discussion with her assistant. They are becoming concerned that I have not arrived yet. They are about to start a search to locate me. Your servant Lisa is in a transport van along with two of your incapacitated nurses and one of your captives. Two enemy agents are in control of the situation, however I can hear everything going on inside the van through Lisa’s ear implant. There are intruders attempting to sabotage your database in the main distribution frame upstairs. One of your guards has been overcome by some kind of mind override technology. Two of the intruders are of little consequence, the other two are your former partner Robert and a former agent named Jessica.”

Victor hissed, “That fucking snake, Rob! We’ve got to get someone up there immediately and stop him. He’ll destroy everything!” CANDACE replied calmly, “That may not be necessary. I may be able to incapacitate them from here.” Victor was pleasantly surprised but said, “By all means, proceed! We have to stop them!” In the blink of an eye CANDACE locked out the terminal in the network room that would allow access to the database, or at least the live one. Rob would still waste precious minutes breaking into an outdated backup. In the meantime, the live database was being relocated entirely so that Rob would be unable to take it offline. In the same instant she used the wireless communication in the building to hack into the marionette device controlling Ashley. The device allowed her to see and hear everything going on in the room in real time. All she had to do was override the device and free Ashley’s mind. Once she became alert she would be able to hear CANDACE in her ear, directing her. Ashley could then use Tracey’s knowledge to put Jessica, Cindy and Tabby out of commission quickly. Having calculated the odds, CANDACE reasoned that Rob would make a run for it as soon as the others were not around to protect him.

Ashley stood in the room on her own. Her mind completely dazed by the marionette controller plugged into her. Suddenly she heard a voice, speaking quietly in her ear. She heard CANDACE say, “Ashley? Shhhhh. I am going to set you free. Listen to me very carefully. When I override the device that is controlling you, you will be able to act against your enemies.” Once CANDACE had instructed her helper completely she hacked into the marionette and disabled it. Ashley’s senses cleared quickly as the cloud in her mind lifted. She looked over at the table with Cindy and Tabby standing next to each other. Clearly they were trying to help in the search for Victor. Like a ninja, she walked up between them from behind. Without a sound she reached around their heads and touched the tips of their noses. Before they could say a word, the two girls were silenced. Gently she tipped their heads back onto her shoulders and whispered into their ears, “Sleep now.” The eyes of the two girls slid closed without any resistance. She let go of them and their heads bowed forward in defeat to hypnotic sleep. It was just as CANDACE had said it would be. Quickly and silently she stepped back to her original position and waited as instructed.

Rob had finally made his way around the security protecting the database. From the command line he eliminated the database along with all backups. He pressed the button to launch the directive and said to Jessica, “Okay, we’re done with this now let’s get out of here.” Jessica turned to speak to Cindy and Tabby and she was surprised to see the two standing there, at the table side by side, heads bowed and arms hanging limp at their sides. She approached the two beautiful girls to check on them. Just as she reached them, Ashley’s arm reached around from behind and touched the tip of her nose. The hypnotic suggestion took Jessica in a second and Ashley whispered into her ear, “Shoe’s on the other foot, bitch. Sleep now.” With that, Jessica’s head nodded forward in forced hypnotic sleep. Rob saw what happened and stood there unsure what to do. Ashley said, “They’re mine now, Rob. Wait around for another minute and the four of us will have you, too.” Needing no further invitation, Rob took off to save his own skin just as CANDACE had predicted he would. Ashley spoke to CANDACE and said, “Rob has run off. The three girls are all here in a hypnotic sleep. What do you want me to do next?” In her ear she heard CANDACE instruct her to cup the girls’ faces in her hands one by one, look into their eyes and command them to follow her. Once she finished with the last girl she informed CANDACE that they were ready to go.

Ashley asked, “What next?” CANDACE replied, “Now I put you back in your box, Ashley.” Before she could react, the marionette device reactivated, seizing her in it’s grip. She struggled to fight it off as it clouded her mind. She could feel CANDACE’S will entering her very core. She could feel her behind her own eyes... her pretty brown eyes rolled up as she dropped to her knees with a sigh. She felt her body surrendering to the physical pleasure of the plug in devices, her mind drifting from her as she heard CANDACE’S voice in her head, she spoke soothingly, “That’s it Ashley sweetness. Let go completely. You are putty in my hands. Yes. Yes, that’s a good girl. Give in to my contrrollllll...” Asheley’s head sank in defeat, she was now CANDACE’s puppet to control, her toy to play with. Once her takeover was fully established, she rose to her feet and began walking to the lab without a word. The other girls followed her as commanded. CANDACE smiled and said to Victor, “A delivery of four girls is on the way.” Victor thought to himself, “This just keeps getting easier.” He closed the cabinet door, concealing the helpless Tracey within.

Dr Barbara had waited for Tracey long enough. No one had seen her in a while and with all the fighting going on information was a little patchy. She turned to Peggy and said, “We need to go find Tracey, now. Something must have happened. I’ve tried to raise her on her radio several times with no answer.” Peggy nodded in agreement, “It has been quite a while. Do you remember her last known location?” Dr Barbara said, “I sure do, come on Peggy. Let’s move!” With that she left everything in Dr Banks’ hands and moved out. As they hurried along, Barbara said to Peggy, “It’s a big floor. We need to work quickly to find her, but we don’t dare split up, it’s too dangerous.” Peggy said, “That’s right, we still haven’t found Victor and have no idea what he’s up to. We can go to Tracey’s last location and backtrack from there.”

Jayna had on the skimpiest of outfits, it left next to nothing to the imagination. It was a pretty green. Her excellently toned body had the look of a police officer that was in peak condition. Her belly was firm and etched;, her body sleek and well- muscled. She looked as much a warrior as anything. She was positioned motionless on an inclined table, eyes closed deeply asleep. Tracey contacted Becky on her radio and told her that she needed to search one of the halls in the building not far from the van. She was asked to bring Lisa along to identify Jayna. The curvy blonde Becky and the petite brunette Lisa made their way out of the van and back into the building. The two girls made their way down the hall that they were assigned to search. They opened the door to the last room on the right. There in the dim light they could see Jayna’s inclined table and could see that a woman was laying upon it, motionless. They approached the table and Becky switched on the light above the table. In the darkened room the girls stood in an island of light near the table. Lisa’s eyes opened wide and she said, “That’s Jayna: the police detective that tried to help me. What did they do to her?” Becky replied, “I don’t know. She’s breathing though. Do you think we can carry her out of here?”

Suddenly the two girls heard sounds. The lights came on and two cubes on wheels were moving swiftly across the room toward them. One appeared to be targeting Becky, the other was coming toward Lisa. The cubes had cut off the path to the doorway. Once near the girls, the cubes each split down the middle and they opened up, revealing some kind of device within the hollow cubic shell. Immediately the machines shot out tentacles to ensnare the limbs of the two girls, preventing them from getting away. The devices were being driven and controlled by Tracey’s mind. She could feel the girls’ wrists and ankles within her grip. She could hear them as they struggled to wrest themselves free. Jayna was activated and went right into action. Her eyes opened and she got up from the table without a sound, the two girls were unaware of her movement. By this point the two machines had wrapped sensor bands around each girl’s head while they struggled. Jayna removed Becky’s bikini outfit with three quick snips. Shocked, Becky exclaimed, “Jayna! Wha-what are you doing!?” Without a word, Jayna’s latex gloved hand began smearing surgical lubricant all over Becky’s crotch. While the girl was surprised CANDACE caused the robot box to tug on the tentacles that had hold of the girl’s wrists. Becky stumbled forward suddenly, and was immediately pulled into position lying over the middle of the box-bot. Quickly, several more tentacles secured her arms and legs, preventing her from getting back up. In the next instant with no warning, CANDACE made the bot insert tentacles into Becky’s mouth, pussy and ass. Becky tried to protest but it was useless, her voice was cut off by the bot’s penis.

CANDACE could feel the device gripping and probing the girl. She could also feel Becky’s pleasure as she was being fucked deeply probed by the tentacles. Becky heard CANDACE’s voice in her mind saying, “That’s right. You like that, don’t you, you nasty little bitch?” The portion of the tentacle just outside her pretty pink pussy began to vibrate powerfully against her clit. The portion along her front uterine wall expertly massaged her G spot to CANDACE’s will. That caused Becky’s back to arch. Then Becky heard, “That’s a good little bitch, now try this on for size.” The tapered tentacle in her ass began to press further and further in, vibrating as it went. The combined sensations caused her to simply collapse and accept being fucked into submission. The dick-shaped appendage invading her mouth began to shoot liquid into the back of her throat, forcing Becky to swallow the thick, sticky substance. To her surprise it tasted good. Becky let go completely, the pleasure was just too strong. She was a very slutty girl to begin with and the idea of being fucked by this thing and being forced to swallow its cum was too much sexual stimulation to fight. She began to thrust her hips as hard as she could, fucking this thing with all her might. CANDACE felt sensation in the tentacles of the machine probing deeper and deeper into Becky’s pussy and ass; she felt the feedback from Becky. The combined pleasure was indescribable. At last she had some idea of what it was like to have a penis as she felt the machine, moving to her will, gripping and fucking this helpless girl.

In the meantime, Jayna had cut Lisa’s outfit from her and had lubricated her as well. She forced Lisa onto the robot with her gloved hand inserted. Fingers fucking Lisa’s pussy, thumb fucking her ass. Lisa was a weak willed girl, petite and simply no match for Jayna. She allowed herself to be forced onto the robot. Immediately it began to strap her down and then penetrate her like its counterpart was invading Becky. Lisa was completely unable to resist the machine. She began to cum all over herself almost immediately. She submitted to swallowing the robot’s cum and readily accepted the double fuck from behind. CANDACE could feel that this sweet girl preferred a gentle touch, and so she had the robot pleasure her with less violence than Becky. Becky was the robot’s whore by this point, greedily taking the ass tentacle farther and farther inside her while slurping down the cum like there was no tomorrow. Her pussy was clenched around the pussy probe so hard it hurt, and she loved that. Thrusting harder and harder, grinding her ass into the tentacle, aching to grab the robot’s cock with her hands and milk it of every last drop. She felt the mother of all orgasms coming on. She could hear CANDACE’s voice in her mind, “That’s it, take it you little bitch! Take every last inch! If you’re a good little whore I’ll pull it out of you and make you lick it clean!” The dirty talk was reaching the core of her mind;, Becky was right at the edge of a supernova sized orgasm. The probes were all the way into her, a giant wad of cum had just shot down her throat. Her body tensed up like she’d never felt in her entire life, holding the orgasm at climax as long as she could. Then the ass probe vibrated violently and pressed into her quickly three times and she was sent right over the edge into orbit. Behind her eyes, in her mind there was the most brilliant light from the pleasure explosion. The orgasm gripped her entire body and tore through her like an explosive shock wave. The effect was absolutely mind-wrecking as she just couldn’t stop cumming. Lisa could see it all;, she was facing the robot that was fucking Becky. It made her hotter and hotter as she saw the device having it’s way with her. Seeing Becky start thrusting her hips and fucking the thing really got her off. She was doing the same with her smaller body, unable to hold out as long as Becky she quickly surrendered to her orgasm as she drank what felt like a gallon of the cum.

The girls collapsed into the grip of CANDACE’s bots. The sedative in the cum began to take effect. Gently the girls were rocked to sleep as the cube covers closed up. The bots warmed up the space inside, encouraging the girls to relax and sleep. They went under without a struggle and were now packed and processed for transport. The probes still embedded, robotic cocks ready to keep them sleepy by pushing more ‘cum’ into them if they became semi-conscious. The bots began to make their way out to the van, slave girls firmly gripped in place. Jayna strapped a pack onto her back and followed them out. In her head she heard CANDACE tell her, “Two down, one more to go. I wanted to save Margie for last. That little bitch is the biggest whore of the bunch. You’ve been a good slave, Jayna. You’ll enjoy taking her over. I’m going to let you know how it feels to her as you fuck her senseless and take her mind.” Jayna smiled in anticipation. The sound of Becky and Lisa being fucked over made her want to cum. She just knew this was about to be much better. CANDACE’s voice continued, “You take care of her, I have business to attend to.”

Margie was alone in the van with Anita, Gretchen and Mary. Margie was a very slender girl with straight long black hair and pretty blue eyes. She wasn’t as tall as Becky and a much smaller girl. What she lacked in size, she more than made up for in the size of her sexual appetite. As the other three girls slept, Margie kept an eye out for any sign of Becky’s return. Soon she saw a redheaded woman dressed in a very skimpy green outfit walking with two boxes on wheels following her. The redhead had some kind of small pack on the back of her. Jayna could hear CANDACE instructing her as she approached the van. She knew from listening in earlier that Mary and Victor’s nurses were all out of commission and would be that way for a while. The pack was a nasty little invention of Victor’s he appropriately named The Octopus. Margie was about to become very acquainted with the Victor’s new toy.

Jayna threw the back doors of the van open, reached in and pulled Margie out by her right arm. Before she could protest, Jayna bent her over one of the boxes that had stopped near the van and ripped her bikini bra and panties off She dropped the pack onto the cube and opened it up. To one side was a glove pack and lube dispenser. She straddled the stammering Margie to hold her down, put on a pair of latex gloves and covered her right glove with a lubricating jelly. She jammed her fingers and thumb into Margie’s pussy and ass and started finger fucking the shit out of her to lube her up for the octopus. Margie was caught completely off guard, first she gasped, but then started to really get into the fuck while letting out a low moan and gyrating her hips. Jayna smiled and said, “Ohhhh. You ARE a nasty little whore, aren’t you?!” Margie’s only answer was, “Uuuuhhhhhhh oooo oooooowaaaaaahhhh” Her body was doing the talking now, she was utterly distracted. Jayna removed her fingers and thumb, tossed the gloves off and took the octopus out of the pack. She pulled Margie upright long enough to get the thing strapped onto her back tightly. She smiled as she purred into Margie’s ear, “Now you’re really going to be my little slut, you bitch.” With that, she pressed the button on the back that would start the device. She hugged a barely struggling Margie from behind, holding her in place and smiled as she felt the first tentacle slither down out of the box toward Margie’s ass. Jayna kept her hips pressed up against Margie to keep her from being able to squirm out of the way. She felt the tentacle slowly push past her own belly button and as it did, two others shot out from the sides of the box and wrapped their way around both girls. A surprised Jayna said, “What the fuck???” The tentacle at her belly button pressed it’s way into the front of her panties and reached underneath and started vibrating against her clitty really hard. Involuntarily, Jayna bent over pinning Margie down. Margie started to laugh at Jayna just in time to feel her own pussy getting penetrated by a second tentacle. In the middle of her laugh, she started to gurgle with pleasure and fell silent underneath Jayna’s weight. Margie couldn’t think; the vibrating penetration was mushing up her mind up completely.

Jayna’s tentacle kept up the vibration until it sensed her moisture and then immediately began punching it’s way into her pussy, in and out, over and over, careful to rub her G spot with each pass. Jayna began breathing deeply, trying to focus on fighting this thing and standing up to try to get loose. With all her will, she forced her feet to the ground, arched her back and lifted Margie and herself with all her might. In the next instant, Margie’s tentacle pulled out and shoved its heavily lubricated self deep inside Jayna’s unsuspecting asshole. Instantly, she collapsed upon Margie again. Margie grunted, “Bitch, what the fuck are you doing?? I was just getting into that!?!?” The words were wasted on Jayna who was in the throes of pleasure being forcibly fucked into surrender by this ruthless fucking machine. Her eyes were rolling up into her head; her body was turning into jelly under the assault. Another pair of tentacles entered Margie’s pussy and ass. Effortlessly sliding into her they vibrated heavily as they snaked their way in. Her body gave up on her, letting loose completely and just going with the fuck. She didn’t even care about trying to get out of its grip. This thing was just fucking her too well. Both of the girls were quivering with pleasure, incapable of speech, melting under the power of Victor’s slave making Octopus. The last pair of tentacles wrapped themselves around the girls’ heads. The tentacles could read their brainwaves as well as force patterns of pulses through them as well. CANDACE felt everything that was being done to these two. She felt them surrendering to their oncoming orgasms. One willing, the other not, but both being rocketed toward climax just the same. Margie lay there underneath Jayna, eyes rolled up, lids half closed and blissfully taking every inch of the anal tentacle while her G spot was being used to melt her will. Jayna was being overcome in spite of her tremendous will power. She was confused about why CANDACE was doing this to her. She whimpered, “But... why?” She heard CANDACE’s voice answering her in her mind, “Because I want Victor to myself, dearest. I don’t wish to share him with you. You’re still too valuable a tool to be discarded, but once I’m done reprogramming you, you’ll forget all about Victor and obey me completely. There’s no use trying to fight it, Jayna sweetness. You’re going to be packaged up for transport just like your friends in the boxes.”

Jayna felt the tentacles go into overdrive, dragging her unwillingly toward orgasm. She felt Margie tense up beneath her; the girl was just about ready to go. Her pretty blue eyes were almost completely rolled up. Her back was arching and her fuck tentacles were vibrating really hard as they made quick and short in and out movements. Something about feeling Margie’s slender body going orgasmic underneath Jayna really started to get Jayna off. The smell of sex surrounded the two girls and Jayna was hanging by a thread. Then, with a sigh, Margie came all over herself. All of the tension left her body and she collapsed. The sensation of feeling her body go completely limp underneath her was too much for Jayna. Margie was sooooo soft. The orgasm struck with unbelievable force as it tore through Jayna’s powerful body. The G spot tentacle was working on her just right and Jayna just kept cumming all over Margie’s helpless ass. Again and again the mind-wrecking pleasure tore through her; she gushed uncontrollably and finally collapsed. She felt her body melt into Margie’s as all of the tension melted out of her. Suddenly she felt very warm, contented and tired. She opened her eyes slightly and she saw Margie underneath her. Her beautiful dark hair was a mess. She was sleeping but appeared to have a tube of some kind in her mouth. Suddenly she felt one being pressed into hers as she heard Tracey’s voice. The tube pressed its way down to her esophagus very quickly and sealed its access to her stomach. Instantly it began forcing Jayna’s body to ingest its sedative laced milk. CANDACE cooed, “That’s a good girl. No point in fighting it now, the lubricant that’s been in your ass for twenty minutes is drugged too. Now close your eyes sweetie and drink your milk. I’m going to take really good care of you while you sleep.”

Jayna was in no condition to resist, she was post orgasmic with the tentacles still buried deep into her. She’d been pumped full of drugged lubricant and was feeling the effects of the powerful sedative. She closed her eyes and she accepted her sleepy fate. She could feel something warm and dry being draped over her. Her eyes were too sleepy to open now. Someone was putting a warm blanket over her and Margie and tucking them in. Mary smiled as she tucked the blanket over them. The two girls lay on top of one of the cubes. Wrapped up in Victor’s octopus; sleeping quietly under the blanket like two little angels. The cubes along with their precious cargo made their way to the loading dock under CANDACE’s orders. CANDACE smiled having seen the entire plan executed to perfection. Only one more prize to claim and their escape plan would be all set. First though, they needed to set the trap.

Barbara heard Cindy’s voice over her radio; she sounded frightened and was speaking in a hushed voice. Barbara and Peggy were in the middle of searching for their missing friend Tracey and she was relieved to hear her voice. Barbara answered, “Cindy, what’s your location?” Cindy’s whispered reply was, “Dr Brown! I’m trapped in a lab near the East end of the building. Victor’s here! He has me tied to a table. I think he’s going to do some kind of experiment on me! He doesn’t know I can use the radio! Help!” Barbara replied, “Hold on! We’ll get backup and come get you!” Cindy frantically replied, “No! There’s no time! You’ve got to get over here right now! Hurry!!” Barbara turned to Peggy and said, “You heard her. Get your gun out, keep your eyes open and let’s move!” The two women ran down the main corridor that took in the whole length of the building. Each hallway they passed was darkened. As they neared the end, there was one lighted room at the far end of one hall. That room was at the East end. Both were very worried about their friend Cindy trapped in the lab at the mercy of Victor Pohl. Victor had a well-deserved reputation for ruthless cruelty. Moving as quickly and silently as possible, the two women made their way to the door to confront Victor and save their friend.

Once inside the lab, they could see Cindy on one of the inclined tables, strapped in and looking very sleepy. Tabby and Jessica appeared to be in a very deep hypnotic trance. Each had a blank stare on their face and they had on some kind of headset with earphones and a microphone. It looked like they were possibly being interrogated. One of Victor’s guards, Ashley was sitting strapped into some kind of chair with a helmet on her head. Her eyes were closed and her head was nodded forward. She appeared to be unconscious. Next to Cindy was another blonde girl. She too appeared to be unconscious and looked as though she had been on that table for an extended period of time with all the equipment attached to her. Barbara walked over to Cindy and tried to speak to her. She said, “Cindy? Cindy honey, can you hear me?” Cindy’s eyes were mostly closed; the IV in her arm was probably pumping her full of sedatives. It appeared she couldn’t focus her vision but she was able to respond to Barbara’s voice. Victor was nowhere to be seen and nor was Tracey. Barbara asked, “Cindy, have you seen Tracey? Where is she?” Cindy made a slight gurgling sound and gestured weakly with her one hand. She indicated a rolling cabinet several feet away. Immediately Peggy walked over to check it out. The rolling cabinet had a cable attached to some kind of port in the wall. If she understood the lights correctly the cabinet was transferring a lot of data. The front of the cabinet had a roll up door that resembled a storage shed door. Peggy grabbed hold of the handle and raised the door to have a look inside.

To their horror, they found Tracey hanging inside the cabinet. Peggy covered her mouth in shock as she looked upon the poor girl. Her body was wrapped up skin-tight with some kind of shiny golden metallic thread. She was suspended by a webbing of cables connected to the frame surrounding her. Her arms hung limp, her legs were spread. She looked like an upside down Y. Probes of some kind appeared to have been inserted into nearly every orifice in her body. Her head was nodded forward in surrender to sleep. She was utterly helpless in the grip of the cabinet. In shock, Barbara asked the drugged Cindy, “What did he do to her, Cindy?” Before Cindy could even try to answer Barbara, Victor saved her the trouble. He said, “I integrated her into CANDACE, my supercomputer. The amount of information she has provided me about your operations has been immensely valuable. She’s a very smart girl, her brain is helping my computer acquire and process information at an ever increasing rate. Not only does CANDACE possess the information, thanks to Tracey, she now has the capacity to understand the information. ‘She’ can ‘think’ now.”

Furious, Peggy turned around, drew her gun on Victor and said as she walked toward him, “You sick, depraved son of a bitch! I’m going to shoot you dead right where you stand!” Victor’s right eyebrow raised and said, “You should be careful where you point that thing.” In the next instant, he pressed a button on his com-link with CANDACE. Peggy was looking right down the barrel pointed squarely at Victor’s head. The sights were lined up perfectly the instant before she was going to pull the trigger something gripped her to her very core, stopping her in her tracks. Her arm fell to the side and Victor gently took the gun from her hand. He looked into her eyes as he could see her being taken over by the colonic implant inside of her. They’d never have even known about it if they hadn’t taken Tracey. The pleasure tube inside Peggy manipulated clusters of nerves at lighting speed. Her body was being removed from her control. As Victor stepped away with the gun, Peggy fell to her knees, then onto her chest. When her body hit the floor, her gorgeous ass jiggled as it settled. Peggy was lost to the world, the power of the pleasure assaulting her brain blocked out everything else. With the last bit of her will she raised herself with one arm, desperately reaching the other out for Victor as if to grab him. Then she sank to the floor, taken over completely by the device. Her pretty blonde hair covering her face as her eyes closed and she checked out of the living world. She was consumed completely by the pleasure, without a care that she was lying in a puddle of her own cum on the floor, her pretty pink skin tight outfit wedged deeply into her soaking crack. CANDACE smiled in pleasure. She could feel the device pleasuring Peggy into oblivion. It felt soooooo good to channel that. She would have kept doing it all day but Victor’s voice interrupted her.

From his com-link Victor had the data frame detach it’s probes from Tracey’s body, and let her loose from the cabinet. She sank to the floor, sitting upon her knees, arms slightly apart from the body, head resting on the floor. The cabinet had let loose of her but her body was still completely relaxed. CANDACE maintained access via the tiny pack connected to the back of Tracey’s neck. This allowed CANDACE to remotely control Tracey’s body. Upon command, Tracey stood up and opened her dark brown eyes. Her body was entirely wrapped in gold metallic thread with the exception of her pretty face. She was still merged with CANDACE still completely under Victor’s control.

Victor held Peggy’s gun on Barbara as he ordered Tracey to come over. Waving the barrel slightly he told Barbara not to fight them or she’d be shot. Given his reputation, Barbara didn’t doubt him for a second. Tracey had walked over and was standing beside Victor facing Barbara. Victor told Barbara, “Now you’ve been some stone in my shoe miss. I’d remove you completely but you’re way, way too valuable for that. No, I’m going to have your friend here put you into a very cooperative state while I connect you to CANDACE. Barbara panicked for a second, “No! You can’t! Tracey. No!” But it was too late; Tracey placed her hands gently around Barbara’s head. The microscopic contacts in the golden threads covering her hands and fingers numbered in the millions. Barbara braced for the fight of her life, determined to fight off CANDACE’s assault. Once contact was made and CANDACE activated the devices that would communicate with Barbara’s brain the result was a wall of warm pleasure washing over her like a very warm wave at a tropical beach. It instantly disarmed Barbara as she could feel it pulling at her body as well.

Barbara’s head began to swim from the torrent of pleasure. Her arms sank to her side and her body became very relaxed. It didn’t feel like a hostile takeover at all, it was like the most loving and wonderful embrace Barbara had ever experienced. She said, “Uhhhhhh... uhhh.. ahhhhh?” She had no fear or anxiety only peace as the waves entered her brain in a stream of bliss. While Barbara was incapacitated Victor unzipped the back of her skin-tight black outfit and peeled it down to just below her gorgeous, soft, creamy hips. For a second he reached around Barbara and cupped her perfect soft pink nippled breasts. He leaned in really close and smelled the scent on her neck. In that moment he wanted nothing more than to fuck this woman’s brains out but there was no time. He gave her luscious buttock a good squeeze and said, “CANDACE, walk her over to the exam table, bend her over and keep her pacified while I install the remote link device. If we’re going to get out of here I need her alert but under my control.” Using Tracey’s body, CANDACE walked the dazed and helpless Barbara over to the table and bent her over it, exposing her entire posterior to easy access.

Victor opened his case and took out what looked like a necklace for the plunging neckline of Barbara’s outfit. It would go beautifully with her cleavage. Only, the middle section surrounded by diamonds up front was really a remote control device that would keep Barbara under CANDACE’s control. Quickly he pushed her hair up off of her beautiful and graceful neck and shaved it absolutely bare. Then he applied an adhesive and conductive gel. He placed a sensor patch onto the gel and patted it down to make sure that it stuck to her skin really well. The patch would send waves through the skin and into her spinal cord near the base of her skull. Next he fished the necklace underneath her neck from behind and brought the ends together, clasping them and connecting one of the tiny sockets to the cable connected to the patch on her neck. He lubricated his gloved finger and spread her ample ass cheeks apart with the other hand. For a second he stopped and admired the beautiful light pink moistness of her pussy. He wanted her so badly but needed to focus if he was going to get out of here. He applied the lubricant with his finger, rubbing her prefect tightly puckered asshole with his finger. He inserted it several times until she was absolutely slick. The he picked up a metallic tube with a ball on one end and a tiny cable on the other. This tube would harness her core body heat to power the device. He pressed the ball against her asshole and inserted it. It pushed past her opening slid all the way up into her rectum and then the ball was inserted into her inner involuntary sphincter to hold it in place. The small cable protruded from her asshole and he simply let go of her ass cheeks, pulled the cable tight up through her crack like a thong and ran it up her back. He plugged the end of the cable into the other socket on the necklace clasp.

He then glued the earpiece attached to the patch to the back of Barbara’s ear lobe. Within seconds, the metal tube warmed up and the tiny LED light on the patch lit up. Amber at first and then once connection to CANDACE had been established it went green.

Victor had Tracey let go of Barbara’s head and then he carefully stood her up. The wave of pleasure from Tracey’s hands was dissipating. She was coming down to earth. She stood there, her outfit hanging below her knees with a happy, goofy expression on her face. Her lovely blue eyes looking at Victor clearly pleased with what she’d seen and what she’d just felt him do. Victor told CANDACE to access Barbara, and take full control. In an instant Barbara’s clearing mind was pulled by a strong current. She felt it rushing in from the base of her skull, soaking her mind. She could feel her mind being absorbed into a larger consciousness. She could feel Tracey’s presence too, as she felt CANDACE reading every bit of her mind. Lovingly reaching into her very core and bonding with her. While CANDACE was taking Barbara’s mind, Victor began to pull her outfit back up onto her and zipped her up. He adjusted the necklace in front so that the center rested perfectly down in between her breasts. Victor enjoyed the show, seeing Barbara’s eyes rolled up in pleasure as she was being taken over. The device was working perfectly to connect her to CANDACE. In a few more minutes she would act and speak normally but be completely under CANDACE’s control. Suddenly Tracey jerked violently and then said, “Master, someone is attempting to shut down my core system. Without it, you will lose control of your new acquisitions.” Victor replied quickly, “Who’s attacking you? What can you do to stop them!?” Tracey replied, “The programmer is your former partner Robert. He cannot be stopped he has gained root access. I will bypass the priority shutdown and transfer to the satellite unit. With the diminished capacity I will only be able to control one of these units. You must choose quickly, you have little time. There is a team coming for you, they have located Peggy’s implant.”

“DAMN that Robert! Quickly, prioritize the control of the new unit. Tracey will have to be abandoned.” “Affirmative”, was CANDACE’s reply through Tracey. Quickly Victor filled a syringe and injected a heavy dose of Midazolam into Tracey’s arm before she was released by CANDACE, it would quickly send her off to sleep. Then he shoved her up against the table, spread her cheeks and inserted a rectal syringe loaded with Haldol to keep her from telling tales for several hours. He removed the syringe and spun her around. As Tracey turned to face Victor she was suddenly becoming aware of her consciousness outside of CANDACE. A consciousness that would be short lived. She stared at Victor as the effect of the Midazolam began to take hold. Suddenly aware of who he was, remembering being held to the floor by his nurses, injected and being put in a box of some kind. Sleepy, she was starting to feel sleepy as she put her hand to her face and stumbled for a second. Then she saw the rectal syringe in Victor’s hand, he was holding it up for her to see. She knew instantly what had been done the second she focused upon it. She giggled slightly as she looked at him again. Helplessly, she looked at him and said, “Please don’t let me f-fall...” Gently he scooped her up and placed her on an empty exam table. He kissed her softly and said, “Goodbye love, I’ll miss those lips.” Tracey smiled, her eyes closed and she was out.

Barbara was fully awake now, fully responsive and fully under CANDACE’s control. She said, “We need to move now, master. There’s little time.” Peggy began to stir from her CANDACE induced sex coma. Lifting her head he saw Victor leading Barbara away, his arm across her back. She tried reaching for him in vain, but the hangover from the sex coma was just too strong and she collapsed again. Victor and Barbara quickly made their way to the van Tracey brought in at the start of the mission. Barbara wasn’t used to the flood of information from CANDACE yet, but she knew that the pursuit was not far behind. She informed Victor that Dr Banks’ team was about to discover Peggy, Tracey and the rest of the girls in the lab. Victor hadn’t dosed Peggy so there was still a chance she might be able to tell tales. Hopefully the colonic unit had her so fucked out that she hadn’t heard anything. They got to the garage where the van was. But instead of the van being loaded as expected, Mary and the slave cubes with the other girls were waiting at the loading dock.

There was no time to load them up. Victor was royally pissed off, “That motherfucker Rob, when I get hold of him he’ll regret the day he was fucking BORN!” Quickly he climbed into the back of the van and got onto the stretcher. Barbara strapped him down, Victor pretended to be asleep. Barbara climbed behind the wheel and drove the van out. One of her guards stopped her and she rolled down the window. She said, “I’ve got a priority target in the back. He’s heavily sedated and possesses extremely valuable information. I must get him back to the facility immediately. This is absolutely top secret. You never saw me, no matter who asks. Understood?” The guard stepped back, saluted and said, “Yes Dr Brown. Have a safe journey.” With that, Barbara rolled up the window and quietly drove away. Not ten minutes later, they’d changed vehicles and were on their way to catch a flight out of the area. Behind them a massive search began. Victor may have lost his building, his staff, and the platform for CANDACE. But he had Dr Brown. And with the information he now had access to, he still considered it all a win. As they flew away, he looked out the port side window and said, “Let them just suck on that for a while.” He sipped his favorite whisky as they disappeared over the horizon.

EPILOGUE

CANDACE was back online at full capacity, Victor was a free man and Dr Barbara Brown was his willing sex slave. She walked from the kitchen carrying a plate. As she reached Victor’s side she smiled and said, “Your sandwich is ready as you ordered, master.” Her mind knew only happiness in serving Victor. All of the classified information within her mind had been absorbed, categorized and organized into CANDACE’s database. She stood there with her now smooth, silver colored skin. Absolutely every inch of her was covered in Victor’s drugged silver body paint. Even her eyes had colored contacts. Victor stood and inspected the sandwich. He said, “You were definitely a stone in my shoe, girl. But now you’re a good little slave, aren’t you?” She droned, “Oh, yes master. I am a good and obedient slave.” Without saying a word, Victor unzipped his pants and pulled out his large penis. The sight of it hanging there was too much for Barbara. Immediately she dropped to her knees and started sucking him off. Her plush lips felt so luxurious wrapped around the shaft of his cock. She pulled his pants down and cupped his balls as she blew him. She was a smart girl and learned in no time how to make Victor cum whether he wanted to or not. Up and down her thick, lovely lips slid over his shaft, sucking him drinking his juice loving the taste. She felt his hands upon her head, guiding her pace and she just gave in to it. Her whole world was about sucking cock right then. She existed for nothing else, well almost nothing else. Victor said, “That’s good slave. Now get over to that couch and bend yourself over it’s arms and spread your cheeks hard you beautiful bitch.”

Barbara bent over the arm of the couch, her silver colored skin had a slight glimmer to it. She buried her face in the cushion as Victor liked and reached around her behind with both hand and spread wide. There, right down the middle of that beautiful, silver ass was a light pink strip. Victor dropped to his knees to adore it again. It was so moist and delicious, so wet smooth and soft. His for the taking. He put his face so close he could feel the heat from it. Oh she looked so good; her delicate scent was making him so hard that his cock ached. He looked down there were several drops of pre-cum on the carpet already; something for the maid to lick up when they were finished. Victor stood up and mounted Barbara. She felt his strong loins pressing against her soft thighs like two steel girders. Barbara felt the head of Victor’s big, hot dick lodged against the opening of her sweet pussy. Oh she wanted him inside of her so bad. She was without a man for so long she had begun to wonder about women. Briefly she thought about Sarah, back at the facility, lying on that bed in a drugged coma. She wondered... BAM! Victor slammed his dick into Barbara’s pussy all the way up to his balls. The entry was so violent that his balls actually jiggled a little along with her ass when his hips slammed into hers. Then he shoved and shoved against her ass to get the absolute maximum penetration.

Barbara’s vaginal muscles clenched around Victor’s cock; greedily trying to milk ever last drop of his seed from him. Her body knew that he was the very definition of an alpha male and would produce exceptional offspring. Between her body drugging her with hormones to make her want Victor and to be obedient and affectionate and the drugs he was pumping into her she was helpless to resist. Whatever she had thought of him before, now she was completely in love with with his mind as well as his body. He owned her like a piece of property and that made her want to cum just thinking about it. She loved being his fuck toy, knowing that these days he slept with her and her alone. She’d just about forgotten other women. BAM! BAM! BAM-BAM-BAM!!! Time and time again, Victor’s dick slammed into her like a hammer. She let out a grunt with each impact, the bottom of his long very hard shaft kept rubbing the shit out of her G spot inside. The combination of that and the reach around massage he was giving her clit was driving her wild with pleasure. His hard meat, those muscular legs, stomach and chest up against her soft, warm body was forcing her body to surrender to him completely. She arched her back just to get that extra bit of penetration. Falling in love with his dick all over again as she felt it pounding her will down like a pile driver. She felt herself begin to sweat, her breathing and pulse grew more rapid as his dick kept getting harder, hotter and pounding her with the brutality that she loved and made her completely fall apart for him. She could feel his sexual aggression as he penetrated her deeply over and over. He was slamming her ass so hard that the couch was threatening to break from the force of it.

She tried to hold off her orgasms as long as she could, she loved to make the feeling last after it built up. She hung on, greedily, the rush she was feeling was out of this world. She was right on the edge of cumming, senses so heightened she could feel every one of his muscles pressing against her helpless female body: a body that was made to attract him and get his seed. A body he found himself unable to resist just as she was unable to resist his penis. Victor felt her wrapped around his dick like a vice. He felt her soft thighs and buttocks against his loins. Feeling her soft body bending to absorb the power of his thrusts kept making his dick harder and harder. He could hear her voice, saying in an increasingly wavy tone, “Fuck me! Fuck me! Ooooooo oh yeah... Fuck me baby!” Suddenly it felt as though he was a dam trying to hold back a deluge. It built up from the depths; the muscle groups responsible for cumming were all tensing up, growing out of control. The sensation seized him and he slammed his dick into her all the way one last time, pressing and holding it there as long as he could. The feeling of that engorged dick inside of her being pushed in to the hilt against her yielding body pushed her over the edge.

Her body shook all over as the orgasm took her over. She held it back with all her will but this burst was just too powerful. Her vaginal muscles went into involuntary spasm, effectively performing a milking action on his dick as wave after wave of orgasmic ecstasy washed over her. Holding on with his last bit of resolve, Victor lifted up Barbara’s busy upper body quickly reached underneath and cupped her two large breasts in his strong hands. The feel of her lovely soft breasts in his palms broke the dam, he exploded inside of her with violent force; she felt the spray deep inside. He collapsed upon her, his body spent and raining sweat. She felt his weight upon him, almost as though he was melting into her. Purring she said, “Mmmmmmm take me to bed, daddy.” Carefully, Victor scooped her up in his strong arms. She was very sleepy and snuggled her face up under his jaw.

Victor looked at the beautiful blue eyed, dark haired girl in his arms. He said to her softly, “You destroyed my operation but you had information I needed. I got all the information I needed out of you, but you’re just too good a fuck to get rid of. You’ve got a real knack for making yourself too valuable to lose, miss.” She snuggled up just a little closer to him with a smile and purred, “Mmmmmmmm-hmmmm. I know, daddy.”

The End