The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Target Acquired Part VIII

by Penny Propofol

Victor looked at the floor of his new plant from the catwalk above. His operations had been all but brought to a halt by Dr. Barbara Brown’s meddling organization. He’d managed to get away with his database and his supercomputer both intact. More importantly he’d managed to get away with his new sex slave, Barbara Brown and all of her knowledge of her organization. In order to prevent being irreparably compromised they would have to immediately reorganize. In their last clash, Victor had managed to incapacitate most of their senior leadership. That bought Victor time to get some new operations set up before they would be able to come after him again. He knew perfectly well that they would try to rescue their leader. In truth it was a huge risk for Victor to continue to keep Barbara around. If she were anyone else he’d have been rid of her the second he’d extracted all the useful information from her. He was known for his ruthlessness, yet in her case he just couldn’t stick to his standard operating procedure. He probably would have but she was such a damned good fuck he couldn’t get enough of her.

Victor’s mind drifted as he thought about what her beautiful, soft, rose colored lips felt like wrapped around his rock hard dick. The things she could do with her tongue and throat should probably be illegal. He may be the world’s leading evil scientist but his powerful mind was no match for her perfect, moist pussy. She may be his slave but she still was very capable of bending his mind. She could milk his dick dry in seconds with her ass. She had this pulsing flex thing she did when his dick was inside her asshole balls deep that sent him cross-eyed instantly. She knew exactly what she was doing and whether he liked it or not, her body was too desirable to lose. She knew how to get what she wanted from him. He hated that, yet kind of had to respect her talents at the same time.

Barbara had been his arch rival for a long time. Yet, as much as she thought she hated him, she had to admire his strength and cunning. Once she had tasted his dick, it wasn’t really necessary to continue using drugs and technology to control her. Her emotions pretty much did that for him. She absolutely could not resist the command to drop to her knees and start sucking, or lie down and let him eat her pussy or stuff it full with his big dick. In truth she was surprised at how gentle he was with her in his touch and in his kisses. She had no choice but to love him, her heart was completely in his grip. Yet, instead of feeling like a degraded slave she often felt like a queen. The way he touched her when he was near, the softness of his voice when he spoke to her made her feel cherished. The way he made love to her slow and strong until she was sated, in her heart she wanted to be his woman.

Victor walked into the lab where Barbara was being prepped for her body paint. He watched as Barbara was given a cocktail of drugs to calm her and prevent her from feeling pain. Then she was induced into light anesthesia with an intravenous bolus dose of Propofol. Her beautiful blue eyes fluttered and then closed as she went under. Her eyes were sealed with surgical glue; her ears and nose were plugged. She was injected with a paralytic agent and connected to a breathing tube. The tube contained a bubble that sealed her mouth off at the lips to prevent the paint from getting into the sleeping woman’s mouth. A similar plug was installed and inflated in her pussy to keep it nice and pink. Once she was prepped, her body was gently placed in a large glass tube. Once inside the tube was sealed and filled with a tan colored liquid through a valve. Victor was very turned on watching the liquid absorb the body of this beautiful woman until she was completely contained. The foam dried almost immediately and surrounded her body like a very large sponge. A sponge that pressed its way into every nook and cranny of Barbara’s gorgeous body. The tube was filled with shiny silver body paint. The paint soaked through the sponge and bonded to Barbara’s skin. Victor especially liked the way the sponge pressed right up against Barbara’s asshole and managed to paint every little wrinkle. Yet her perfect, moist, pink pussy was left untouched thanks to the bubble sealed to it.

After several minutes, the excess paint was removed and Barbara’s tube was unsealed. She was removed from the tube and from the foam and allowed to dry. When the paint had dried, her hair was brushed out and the glue was removed from her eyelids. The plugs were removed from her ears and nose. The Propofol drip was continued to keep her in a light sleep as she was given the reversal agent for the paralytic. Within a couple of minutes, she began to breathe on her own and the tube was removed from her throat. The bubble was removed from her pussy and the Propofol was discontinued. She began to recover quickly within a few minutes she was once again alert. She smiled when she saw Victor, she recognized him immediately. Victor liked what he saw. Her metallic silver skin was a turn on for him. He liked the way it blended into her dark hair, too. The paint would bond to skin, but it wasn’t sticky with hair. So the nurses were able to brush her hair out easily and it looked luxurious lying upon her shoulders, reaching down to her lovely breasts. Victor immediately cleared his schedule and led her back to his bed.

As soon as they got inside the door to his quarters, she turned around and dropped to her knees in front of him. He pulled his pants open and immediately put his dick into her mouth. Her soft, silky hair gently brushed against his loins as her lips wrapped around his dick. He was already hard from watching her lovely naked ass walking in front of him. She was so soft and curvy, a lovely girl and so very feminine. His eyes began to roll up as he felt her pouring on the suction. That tongue, oh the tongue of that little devilish bitch. She gripped the base of his dick hard with her left hand as she gently raised is balls up and tongued the underside of them. As she gave his dick some good hard tugs, her tongue gently worked its way back and forth over his balls. He could feel his very will beginning to melt under the pleasure she was giving him. Gently she dipped his sack into her mouth, softly wrapping them into her lips and tongue.

Victor fought the urge to cum as she continued to milk his dick and cup his balls in her mouth. She had them in so deep that the tip of her tongue threatened to reach his scrotum. He was getting weak in the knees, she could feel it. Before he knew what happened, she had him lying on his back. She hopped on top and buried his face with her pussy while she jerked him off. Her delicious pussy was irresistible. In seconds he was tongue fucking in with abandon. She moaned as she felt him licking at her pussy. Then she felt his lips start kissing her vaginal opening softly. He’d figured out earlier that this would make her melt like butter. True to form, she collapsed on top of him almost immediately when he began doing that. Her time being in control of this fuck-fest had passed. Now it was his turn. In less than another minute he forced her to cum. Her body shuddered as she squirted everywhere. She rolled off of him and tried to get to her feet. Just as she managed to, she felt his arm wrap around her and push her over to the couch. He bent her over the back of the couch and immediately stuck his big dick into her all the way.

Barbara’s blue eyes rolled up into her head and her entire body quivered at the sensation of his dick invading her. Once all the way in, he ground his hips into her for a few seconds making her grunt and groan. Then he started to fuck her brains out. Time and time again his red-hot, hard dick rammed into her helpless pussy while he held her down. Bent over the end of the couch there was no escape. Even if she wanted to, she couldn’t get loose of him, he was just too strong. Her pussy was lubricating itself wildly, she felt it all running down her legs. Everything in her being wanted to submit to the will of this man completely. Her body wouldn’t let her try to fight his control. She was completely in love with him; he owned her ass and she knew it. She knew it and found she really liked it. She shuddered as she came again, her eyes rolled up and her mind went blank. Peggy woke up in a hospital bed. At first she was very disorientated as she tried to figure out where she was and what had happened. She came to the realization that she was waking up from anesthesia. She probably would have panicked except for the Ativan in her system that kept her calm and allowed her to wake gradually. The tall, athletic, blue-eyed blonde eventually focused and recognized Dr. Heidi Banks standing next to her bed. Heidi Banks was a tall, curvy redhead with long straight hair. She had a very pretty, delicate face and big blue eyes. Dr. Banks smiled and said, “Welcome back, Peggy. How are you feeling?” Peggy replied, “I feel like I’ve been hit by a truck. What happened?” Dr. Banks’ facial expression grew concerned as she explained everything to Peggy. She said, “When Dr. Brown and you went to confront Victor at his facility, you were incapacitated by the device that had been implanted into you. When you were returned here after the battle, I had the device removed. Agent Tracey was incapacitated as well, although I’m afraid her condition is much more serious. Dr. Brown has been captured and we’ve had no word of her condition.”

Peggy was trying to grasp the tactical situation when she heard Rob’s voice. He said, “Hello, beautiful! I’m glad to see that you’re finally awake.” She smiled up at the big man and said, “I wouldn’t call it ‘awake’ but it’ll do.” Rob’s expression changed, “He got hit pretty hard, Peg. Most of the leadership team is out of action and Victor’s on the loose doing who knows what.” He continued, “I’ve stuck around because they’re going to need all the help they can get. Victor has Barbara in his clutches. He’ll waste no time getting the information that he wants out of her.” Peggy replied, “Barbara’s a strong woman, she’ll be able to hold out until we can get her free.” Rob said, “Hon, she doesn’t stand a chance against that ruthless killer. How is this bunch going to get her free? Everyone’s out of action for the time being.” Suddenly Peggy remembered the other captives. She asked, “Rob, did we manage to rescue any of the missing girls?” She looked up at him with hope. Rob replied, “Yes, we sure did. We got Lisa, the girl that was kidnapped with you. We managed to find and rescue Mary, the other missing girl. We’ve got that cop, Jayna, too.” Peggy was relieved, she wanted to talk more, but the Ativan was making her sleepy again. Rob caressed her cheek as she drifted off. The pretty blonde needed her rest if she was going to get back into the action.

Down in the lab, Dr. Stacy Drew was examining the women that were still incapacitated by Victor’s invasive devices. Becky and Lisa were still trapped inside of the robotic cubes that had captured them. Jayna and Margie were lying on an exam table together, wrapped up together and sedated by the octopus device. Getting them free of that device would take considerable time and she had several other victims to help. So she sent them to Dr. Christofferson for immediate care. Tracey had been integrated with some kind of master computer interface. Every last inch of her body was covered in very fine gold colored cables that contained sensors and stimulators. Her only uncovered region was her face. To keep her from suffering anxiety until they could treat her, she was kept heavily sedated. The beautiful olive skinned brunette slept peacefully.

Stacy attended Becky and Lisa with the aim of getting them out of the collector cubes that incapacitated and contained them. At the base of each of the cubes was small panel that looked like a control interface. With a press of a button on the screen, the box containing Lisa opened its cover, exposing the sedated and bound girl. The tentacle appendages of the robot had secured the girls limbs and then invaded her three primary orifices. It had used the vaginal probe to keep her distracted. It used the oral probe to pacify her with cum that contained a sedative. It used the anal probe to keep her asleep with a drugged gel that it secreted into her rectum. Her belly was resting upon the middle of the robot and she was lying face down and unconscious. Her pretty brunette hair hung down loose along with her limbs that were completely limp. Stacy felt bad for the poor girl, and worked to get her released from the device.

Beneath Lisa’s head, on the base of the device there appeared to be another panel. After studying it carefully, Stacy found the option that would release Lisa. She pressed the selection and watched nervously, concerned for the girl. The collector gently began to withdraw its tentacles from the girl’s body. Once the invasive appendages were removed, the tentacles securing her limbs were loosened and removed as well. With the help of a nurse, Stacy lifted the small brunette out of the device and onto a soft gurney for transport. Next, Stacy worked on getting Becky free of her sleepy prison. She pressed the button to open the cube and exposed the naked sleeping blonde. Becky was a bigger, curvier girl than Lisa. It had taken a lot more to subdue this woman. She hadn’t gone down without a fight. She wasn’t easily kept down, either. The cube had used twice as much of the sedative gel to keep her incapacitated.

Becky was a healthy blue-eyed blonde who had shorter hair than Lisa. She was strong and determined, but she was also a total slut. She fought like a tiger against the collector cube robot until it got some probes into her mouth, pussy and ass. When her mouth was pumped full of cum she immediately noticed that it tasted like the real thing. Becky loved the taste and feel of hot man-cum splashing against the back of her throat. It filled her with lust and she began drinking it wildly, like a person that wandered up from the desert to a water trough. Time and time again she swallowed sedative laced cum as the collector robot fucked her pussy and pleased her clitoris to the point of total distraction. Becky was eventually overcome and had remained plugged in, sedated and helpless inside the cube ever since. As the tentacles removed themselves from her holes, Stacy got a great look at Becky’s gaped pussy and ass. As a doctor, she had to appreciate how healthy and clean her pussy looked. The pink tissue inside of her rectum looked healthy too. The girl would very likely produce strong, healthy offspring. The rest of the tentacles released themselves from her limbs. She was already beginning to stir as Stacy and her nurse lifted Becky off of the robot and onto a waiting gurney. She and Lisa would be properly debriefed once they had recovered. Then Lisa would likely undergo therapy and treatment to prepare her for the return to her regular life. Margie and Becky were already hopeless sex addicts and would remain with the organization.

Jessica, Tabby and Cindy were being treated with relaxation therapy to help them get over the traumatic experience. The girls were being washed and massaged in a hot bath. They were given a mild sedative to help keep them calm and allow them to enjoy the pleasant treatment. Cindy let out a low moan as her pussy was being washed with a soft sloth. The nurse knew what she was doing and knew just how to manipulate Cindy’s clitoris. The pretty blonde was happy to just let go and enjoy being fondled as the rest of her body was being scrubbed and caressed. Jessica was a young brunette ex-agent of Victor’s. Her face was lying on a pillow outside of the tub, her body was face down being scrubbed and massaged in the warm water. She felt a soft cloth slip between her lips and penetrate her vagina. She relaxed utterly as she felt it slipping around, rimming her vaginal opening with practiced perfection. All she could do was lay there and sigh as the pleasure and the sedative made her want to just drift away.

Tabby, the athletic, blue eyed redhead was finished with her bath and slept while her body was being dried on a soft table under heat lamps. Her body was rubbed down with moisturizing lotion. The sleeping girl was deliciously soft and smooth to the touch. Once they were finished drying her, she was rolled onto a soft cloth patient gown and she was wrapped up in it. From there she was taken to a soft, warm bed to sleep for a while and recover. Laura-Lee, her nurse, adored the pretty redhead as she slept comfortably. Her angelic face was at peace, her pretty blue eyes hidden by their smooth and pretty lids. She brushed Tabby’s hair away from the side of her face and softly caressed her cheek. She said to herself, “Such a pretty girl. I’ll take really good care of you, miss.”

Dr. Tina Christofferson was examining Margie and Jayna closely. Stacy referred them to her after having an initial look at the two girls. The two women needed to be unwrapped and separated from the octopus device that subdued them. The sleeping women had tentacles inserted through the mouth, pumping some kind of sleep gel into them. Tina was good at working with experimental devices and had already connected the device to the nearest workstation. Once she had access to the operating system controlling the device she quickly began to figure out its embedded programming. She found a number of active processes running in the devices memory. One of the processes was dedicating to keeping the women restrained by wrapping long tentacles around them. Once Tina isolated that process and terminated it, the long tentacles gently unwrapped themselves from around the two women. Another process appeared to be a safety net measure. The vibrating tentacles that had been inserted into the vaginas of the women were being used to weaken their will. This would make them less likely to fight their sedation or try to get free. Tina issued the command to terminate the process. Margie was a petite, skinny little brunette with long silky hair. Tina watched closely as the tentacle inside Margie’s vagina retracted itself. Her pussy was so small, the head of the vibrating tentacle barely fit inside. Tina caught herself lusting for Margie’s pink little pussy as she watched the big dick shaped tentacle leave the girl’s body. She touched the sleeping Margie’s pussy. It was so soft and moist she just wanted to lick at it for a while.

Resisting that urge, Tina got back to freeing the two women. She located the process that caused the octopus device to pump the knockout cum into the girls’ stomachs. It would help keep the victims distracted until the knockout dose took effect. Once that process was terminated, she watched the tubes slowly retract from the girls’ throats and exit their mouths. The largest of the remaining processes became clear to Tina. This was the process that kept the girls medicated with the sleep gel. It monitored the sensors in the tentacles wrapped around their heads. It dosed them with medicated gel that would gently promote sleep rather than the powerful hypnotic barbiturate that knocked them out initially. She needed to shut the device down so she initiated the shutdown for that process. She found herself adoring Jayna’s body. Jayna looked like a world class athlete, her body was trim and sleek, well-muscled but still very feminine. She was like a stick of dynamite and pound for pound she had to be one of the strongest individuals Tina had ever seen. Jayna had the prettiest long red hair which hung in very loose curls framing her angelic face. Her delicate features made her look so cute. Tina focused on her pretty, pink lips. They were so soft and inviting. Jayna was lying on her side but mostly her body was faced down, she was lying on Margie as if she was a body pillow.

Tina touched her shoulder and with her hand caressed Jayna’s body all the way down her back until she reached the buttocks. The process controlling the last tentacle had just terminated. Tina spread Jayna’s soft cheeks to reveal the tentacle buried deep inside her ass. She marveled at the way Jayna’s asshole wrapped so snugly around the tentacle. She liked the look of the shiny metal disappearing into Jayna. The heat from her body was causing just a bit of the shiny surface to steam up. As the process shut down the tentacle began to retract. Tina watched with lust as the long appendage snaked its way out of Jayna’s body. It turned her on to no end that Jayna slept in innocence and had no idea this was happening. As the last of the tentacle exited Jayna’s body, it left a gaping hole behind. Tina looked at Jayna’s perfect, pink asshole and found herself wanting to play with the girl’s body sexually as she slept. Quickly she shut the door to the lab and locked it; she turned down the lights and ripped her own clothing off before she climbed onto the table with the sleeping girls.

Tina’s shoulder length hair was dark brown and straight. She had blue eyes and just a few cute freckles on her nose. Tina had a pretty smile and a great figure. She was a petite girl, only standing 5′ 2″. She usually wore her glasses when she worked in the lab, but she had taken those off with her clothes. The first thing she did when she was on the table was to roll Jayna off of Margie and onto her back. Then Tina straddled Jayna forming a 69 and buried her head between the girl’s powerful legs and licked her soft, pink pussy with passion. Tina was completely enveloped in the experience. The taste and texture of Jayna’s pussy was so good it drove her to distraction. With her hands she gripped and squeezed Jayna’s lovely athletic legs and ass cheeks. She was so hot with lust she was just about ready to cum already. The smell of sex hung in the air, it was driving Tina wild. As she licked and nibbled at Jayna’s helpless pussy she couldn’t help but admire its lovely scent. Even her ass had a delicate scent that made Tina want to cum. All of these sensations were swirling around in her head.

She could never win in a physical contest with Jayna. She was just too strong and fast. Yet even so, at the moment Tina had this girl on her back and helplessly getting her pussy eaten. All thanks to the chemical compound in her bloodstream that was keeping her effectively switched off. Tina could feel the powerful muscles beneath the soft, smooth skin of Jayna’s legs and buttocks. She was just so fucking good looking and so damned fuckable. Tina couldn’t resist taking advantage of her while she was under sedation. Tina’s mind was foggy and lost in lust and she wasn’t paying attention to anything around her except Jayna’s luscious body. In her distraction she didn’t hear the sound of the octopus device recovering from having its processes shut down.

With no warning she felt it wrap itself around her body, attaching itself to her back. Tina was taken completely by surprise, before she could react there was a tentacle pressing itself into her soaking pussy. With swift efficiency it located her G spot and immediately manipulated it with pulsing vibrations. In her aroused state, that alone probably would have incapacitated Tina. Her head, shoulders and chest rested on Jayna. She was on her knees, her ass up in the air, back arching involuntarily. Another, smaller tentacle found her clitoris, suctioned itself on and began pulse vibrating it in rhythm with the G spot. She felt another thin tentacle wrap itself around her head and she knew it would be monitoring her brain, figuring out how to fuck her into submission. She struggled to get free and another tentacle pressed its way past her lips and into her mouth. A cuff inside her lips inflated, sealing off her mouth as it began pumping cum into her. With no other choice she began to swallow the drugged cum as she fought to get free. Another tentacle penetrated her ass and began to slither its way up into her, massaging her insides as it went. Her body surrendered to the massage instantly and she flopped onto her back. She still had the will to fight this thing, but her body was betraying her.

She felt her limbs growing less and less responsive to her desperate urge to break free. The deep internal massage was taking effect and against her will her body began to go limp. The tentacle around her head began to pulse her brain with waves that began to make her drowsy. She exhaled, through her nose, sounding tired. She was quickly becoming too sleepy to want to fight any more. The simultaneous assaults on her body and mind were just too much. The drugged cum was beginning to kick in. Her pretty blue eyes softened and began to blink as she lay on her back being fucked into submission by the device. In her foggy mind she laughed to herself. She was being deactivated by the very device she was working to deactivate. Finally with a groan she simply gave in and let the drug have its way. Her eyes slid closed and she surrendered in sleepy defeat. The three women slept on the table in peaceful oblivion. They wouldn’t be discovered for at least four hours.

Victor and Barbara walked down the hall, deep in the belly of his new facility. Barbara’s shiny silver body was very strikingly beautiful. Her long dark hair had been brushed beautifully by the drones that took care of her. Her lovely blue eyes had a soft expression that reflected obedience and her pretty face showed only an expression of contentment. The facility had been in the works for some time before his other one was taken down. Deep within a secure area they entered the power source for the entire operation. Victor spoke as he showed it to Barbara for the first time. He said, “I know that you were a firm believer in the power of women. I must confess that it was in fact, you that inspired my creation. I wanted this facility to be able to operate off of the grid. I needed a plentiful and renewable source of energy. Individually they could not make much difference, but in a collection large enough, women could provide the energy to power this entire plant. So this new facility is literally run on woman power.” As the door to the power chamber opened, Barbara could see everything. The women, too many to count, were plugged into harnesses that milked them of their energy that would power his new building. The women, mostly from Southeast Asia and Latin America were bought on the black market. Human trafficking had been around for a long time, and once he had enough of these women he could use them as his power source. It gave a whole new meaning to the term human resources.

The women were rotated in and out of the harnesses in shifts by drones. They were kept drained of energy so that they could be controlled easily by a relatively small population of these drones. They were too weak to try to fight or escape. They were pumped full of high energy food that was laced with a sedative to prevent them from actually using much of that energy before they were harnessed and drained again. Most of these women were from a culture that instilled submissive behavior in them, so they offered little resistance. Barbara looked at them all in their harnesses, their heads nodded forward in the slumber of defeat. Some were younger, some were older but they were all beautiful and quite helpless against the energy drain. She smiled at the realization that Victor’s evil mind had made all of this possible. Even she was firmly in his grip and had no desire to escape. She was perfectly content to be his loving and obedient slave.

A trip to the floor up above showed the intake area of the facility. Young women that had been captured or purchased were brought here, assessed and processed. Most were selected to go downstairs and get plugged into a harness to provide power. Exceptional specimens would be erased and reprogrammed to be sold as slaves, prostitutes or even wives for their new owner. The very finest were either used for breeding or reprogrammed and sold to other nations as elite athletes for the international games or to be made into underworld agents or assassins. Demand was high, and Victor was finding himself having difficulty keeping up the supply. Barbara watched as a girl was being transported into the ward. She was a sleeping six foot tall blonde Amazon of a woman, her pretty gold hair had ring-like curls. She looked so innocent and helpless sleeping contentedly on the gurney as she was wheeled through.

Victor personally oversaw the intake examination of the tall blonde woman. She had been abducted in Europe and wound up being sold on the black market. Victor’s buyers knew what he wanted only healthy enerjetic specimens from the stock available through the market. Victor eyed the blonde as her patient gown was removed, exposing her completely. She lay on her back in the examination table, long legs spread, arms to her sides. Victor examined her eyes closely with a light from his coat pocket. Gorgeous blue eyes, they reacted well to the light. Her breasts were large, well rounded and perfect. They were natural, amazingly soft to the touch, no lumps. A testament to feminine beauty. She had a long, graceful neck that was made for kissing. The woman’s physique was remarkable and the definition in her abdominal muscles was absolutely textbook. Her limbs were well muscled, toned and yet still very graceful and womanly. She had such a beautiful golden tan. Her pelvic examination revealed a very fresh and healthy reproductive system. Her pussy was the perfect shade of pink, clean and very moist. She had the cutest little puckered asshole, even Barbara found it attractive. The band on her wrist said that her name was Ilsa Engemann.

Barbara began to become concerned that she would be replaced by this golden goddess as she watched Victor examine her closely. Eventually Victor turned to her and said, “Have no worries, my dear. If she isn’t re-sold to a very high bidder, she will be made into your own personal pleasure slave to do with as you please. You’re my woman, nothing will change that.” Barbara kissed his cheek and he finished his examination and ordered the blonde woman sent to have some of her eggs harvested. He said, “She’ll make an excellent addition to the reproductive bank.”

Anna Gonzales had awakened in her bed in the ward. She was a petite Latina with beautiful black hair, dark brown eyes and a lovely cocoa skin tone. As her awareness grew she noticed that her arms were strapped to the sides of the bed. She had no idea how she’d gotten there and began to demand answers. Before she could gather her strength, a pair of orderlies removed her from the bed and put her on a gurney. Against her protests, she was transported to the conditioning lab. Anna was taken off of the gurney and stripped of her patient gown. They took her to a station along the wall in the lab, and she was bent over onto some kind of bench. She tried to struggle but was still groggy from the drugs. Her arms were secured out to her side, her legs spread, exposing her pussy and ass. Her chest was lying on the bench, her face in a hoop. The hoop had sensors that monitored her brain. A nurse put the listening phones into Anna’s ears and she was exposed to a battery of sounds that interrupted her protests. She felt hands massaging her body all over with oil; the warm slippery feeling was pleasant. She felt Jake mount her from behind and begin to fuck her pussy. His large hard dick felt so good as it slid in and out of her that she quickly went limp with a sigh and surrendered to the fuck.

As she did, the sensors attached to her head monitored and recorded her brain activity. It learned how to trigger the submissive reaction in her brain. This in turn would be transferred into the memory of the device that would be implanted under the skin near the base of her skull. This device would emit a pulse that would trigger the submission brain waves. Against her will, she felt her body accepting the fuck, her hips thrusting into the man’s dick. All the while her brain activity was being recorded as she approached orgasm. She felt his strong hand reach down between her legs from behind and begin to play with her clitoris. The combination forced her to cum almost immediately. The control device was programmed with the information from the sensors that scanned her brain. As she lay there breathing heavily, she felt the hair being lifted from the back of her neck. She felt a slight pressure as the control device was implanted. She heard a man’s voice echoing in her head, telling her that she was now an obedient slave.

Anna was released from her restraints, she hadn’t completely recovered from her sedation but she had plenty of fight in her now that she had woken up. She got up off of the bench and turned to charge at the man. Before she could, she heard his voice tell her, “Come to me.” Her mind suddenly fogged up. What had she been angry about? She couldn’t remember. All she knew was that she needed to walk over to the man. When she stood in front of him, he handed the tiny woman a jar of lubricant. He ordered her to smear it all over her anus. To her surprise, her body bent over at the waist and her hands opened the lid and began applying the slippery substance to her asshole. Disgusted and dismayed, she said, “What the fuck did you do to me? Stop this! Let me go!” He said, “Make sure that you push plenty of that lubricant inside.” To her horror, her slippery fingers began to slide in and out of her ass. She said, “Oh fuck! How are you doing this to me?” The man told her, “Anna, you’re my plaything now. Anything I tell you to do, you’ll do. No matter how much you think you don’t want to.” Anna grunted, “N-no!” Just to prove his point he commanded her to bend over in front of him and spread her legs and ass cheeks as far as she could. A look of shock crossed her beautiful little face. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. Then a look of resignation came over her as she realized at last she really was his slave.

Anna protested as her body obediently turned her back to him, bent over completely, spread her legs and then her ass cheeks wide open. She gasped as she felt the cool air on her vulnerable asshole. She’d felt his dick inside of her pussy, she was well aware that he knew how to make her cum. She’d never taken anal before and was completely revolted by the idea. She looked over her shoulder at him, with her big soft, brown eyes. She had a look of distress on her tiny beautiful face. In spite of her inhibitions, her body obeyed him and in no time she felt the hard tip of his dick press up against her slippery asshole. Before she could beg him to stop she felt his strong hands on her hips holding her in place. Then she felt that big hot dick press into her ass like a hot knife through a soft pat of butter. She felt it sliding further and further in, helpless to stop him. She wanted to complain, but in spite of herself she found that it felt really good. Her pretty brown eyes rolled up and closed as she let out a moan of pleasure. Her neck relaxed and head sank down in front of her. Her arms sank limp at her sides as she let go completely. A few strong, slow penetrations made her want to cum almost immediately. She felt his hand reach around front and start to play with her pussy. She whimpered, “Oh. You know that’s not fair. Ohhhhh, you’re going to make me cuuuuuuuuuum!” She felt his other hand support her soft breasts as he lifted her from the floor. She was so small he could lift her up and down, making his dick slide in and out of her soft ass. Giving in completely, she went limp in his arms and went with the buttfuck. She moaned in ecstasy as she felt him slowly going in and out, in and out. Her body offered no resistance; she had accepted that she was now his fuck toy.

Within moments she came all over herself, he continued to fuck her until he sprayed his cum deep inside of her, which caused her to orgasm again. Lifting her off of his dick and turning her around in his arms, he kissed the helpless girl. She returned the kiss, unable to resist him. He sat her down on her gurney again while she was still purring. She willingly accepted an injection from her nurse. Within seconds, she drifted off into a peaceful sleep and was returned to her ward. All that remained was to erase what remained of her memory. Soon she would be the obedient property of a brand new owner.

Victor smiled as he saw another quality product being prepared for market. His new operations were off to a good start. Just as soon as it was up and running to capacity, he would focus his attention on pay backs. Rob and all the others that had made so much trouble for him would pay dearly. Victor was a very serious and determined man when it came to paybacks. He felt his zipper come down and Barbara’s hand reached in and pulled out his dick. On her knees she wrapped her thick, soft, moist lips around his cock and began to suck him off. She was so good at it, he immediately felt weak in the knees. As she looked up at him with her lovely blue eyes, he could tell that she loved what she was doing to him. He let his head roll back and he closed his eyes. She was the only woman that could ever put him totally at ease. Wanting more, he carefully lifted her up and carried her back to his bed. He loved every inch of Barbara and he was about to prove that to her.