The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taryna’s Costume Boutique

By Colleen Whyte

Part One—Teen Tease

“Come on, Debbie, Carl, if you don’t get a move on all the good costumes will be gone.” Fiona appealed to the teenagers who were splayed over the furniture and showing little indication of being ready to get up let alone go to the mall.

“Mum, we told you last Halloween—we’re too old to play dress ups.” Debbie responded, flicking back her long blond hair.

“Yeah,” Carl added, “That stuffs just for little kids, and old people desperately trying to relive their youth.” He added somewhat maliciously.

“Oh come on, you know you want to as much as I do,” their mother pleaded. “Its great fun. Its something you never grow out of.”

“Yes it is,” Debbie stated and made to pull her head phones on.

“Look, if you don’t want to come out with me right now, that’s fine. But what say I pick up some outfits from Kostumes for Kids and you can at least give them a try.”

“Fair enough, mum,” Carl put in with a evil smile. “If you get costumes for us from Kostumes for Kids then Debbie and I promise we’ll not only try them on, we’ll go out on Halloween with you wearing them.”

Debbie sat up and was about to protest when she realised what her little brother was up too. “Yeah mum, I’ll go along with that.”

“Oh good,” Fiona clasped her hands together, “But I’m going to hold you to that .. why are you smirking Carl?”

Carl couldn’t hold it in any longer, and besides he didn’t really want to be mean to his mother. “Kostumes for Kids closed down six months ago,” he tittered, “It’s a sushi shop now.”

“Oh,” his mother mouthed, then with more vehemence, “Oh! You little brat! Why would such a great place go out of business?”

“The name says it, mum. Kids don’t want costumes anymore. But there is a new place, at the back of the mall, Phantasy Phashions or something like that. You could check out their costumes but I don’t think they rent, you have to buy them.”

“If that’s what it takes,” Fiona countered, annoyed at being made to look a fool. “I take it you two still aren’t coming?”

“Nope. Have fun mum,” and Carl went back to the magazine he had been reading.

“Okay, we’ll I’m going. Debbie—you can do dinner tonight, Carl—you still haven’t done the dishes from last night.”

She left to the obligatory moans of protest from her children and it wasn’t until she was driving away that Debbie turned to her younger brother.

“That was mean, telling her Phantasy Phashions is a costume store.”

“Well it is,” Carl replied with a self-satisfied smirk.

“It’s an adult store! The costumes are lingerie and kinky stuff. Mum will freak out.”

* * *

It took Fiona a while to find the shop her son had recommended, it was right out the back of the mall in a place she hadn’t realised even had shops. That the window was shaded in by a black velvet curtain surprised her, but only for a moment, it wasn’t like the view was worth keeping, looking out as it did over the loading zones and dumpsters. So she pressed on and pushed open the outer door to find herself in a small area cut off from the shop proper by a pair of swinging doors and a large painted notice informing her that she needed to be over 18 to proceed any further.

Now that was strange, she knew a lot of shops banned children because of the risk of breakages but she wouldn’t have thought that the case for a costume shop. Maybe her son was right and kids no longer wanted to dress up. She pushed through the swing doors and found the shop to be dimly lit, which did give it a bit of atmosphere she admitted, and probably served to hide the crudeness of the finish

Atmosphere perhaps, but Fiona was beginning to wonder if there could be too much as it took a while for her eyes to adjust to the subdued lighting after coming in from the strong sunlight. She could now make out some racks of clothing that she took to be the costume stock, and there were some partial mannequins wearing not a lot.

It also seemed that the shop didn’t limit itself to just costumes, in an alcove to one side she could see lots of video tapes and dvds. Evidently the demand for costumes was low enough that they had to diversify. When her eyes picked out what seemed to be shelves stacked with toys, although it was hard to tell, she really should have brought her normal glasses and not her tinted sunnies—she began to wonder if the bottom had fallen out of the costume market altogether.

Still she was here now and she was going to get costumes for herself and her two reluctant teens, even if they had to be as cliché as pirates or cowboys. She couldn’t believe how jaded they had become.

“Can I help you?”

The voice was soft and feminine, but coming out of the darkness as it did, it caused Fiona to jump and almost gave her the hiccups. Fiona turned to find that a young woman, the shop assistant she assumed, had crept up on her. Keeping in the spirit of the thing, this girl was wearing a costume, some sort of seductress witch Fiona guessed. A bit tight and revealing was Fiona’s first reaction, but she had to amend that—the girl was young and pretty enough to get away with it in ways that Fiona could only dream of.

“Oh hi,” Fiona replied, “I was looking for a costume, several costumes actually. I was kind of hoping for something a bit different, a bit out of the ordinary so that we don’t end up the same as everybody else.”

The girl smiled, her bright teeth a sharp contrast to her black glossed lips and they almost seemed to sparkle in the half light of the shop. “Then I know we’ll find something, my shop specialises in ‘out of the ordinary’. I’m Taryna.”

“Oh, is this your shop? I thought ..” and Fiona bit her tongue before she completely embarrassed herself. “I mean, do you do things in themes but different?” And Fiona had to stop herself again, she had been about to mention her children’s names but this girl could be young enough to be one of their class mates and neither Debbie or Carl would ever forgive her if they got teased over this.

“Themes, not a problem.” If Taryna was put out by Fiona’s assumption she didn’t let it show. “We have School Girl, Nurse, Maid, Vamp, all the usuals plus lots of more exotic stuff.”

“Well there’s three of us and one’s male so I don’t think those will work,” Fiona said, “Although I suppose there are male nurses and you probably have a school boy costume.”

“We do, several styles although there is nowhere near the demand.” Taryna replied easily.

“Besides,” Fiona went on before they went too far down a false track and wasted time, “I would just look silly as a school girl.”

“Not at all. You’re quite slim and pretty and you’d be amazed at what my costumes can do.”

“There are limits,” Fiona giggled, because she really would have liked to try but common sense dictated otherwise. “Maybe a famous person?”

“No, I’m serious. Let me prove it,” Taryna suggested as she took Fiona’s arm and guided her towards a curtained off area. “It’ll only take five minutes and I bet I can have you passing for a teenager.”

“Well, I .. no really,” Fiona protested weakly.

“C’mon, it’ll be fun. I’ll bet even your own family won’t recognise you. It’ll be like a free trial, you can’t say better than that, can you?”

“Uhm, okay,” Fiona really hadn’t been resisting that hard. She did love the excuse to dress up, to be somebody else for a little while.

“Great!” Taryna enthused and pulled back the curtain to reveal the changing room. “Just slip out of your clothes while I fetch everything we need. Back in a sec.” With that she was gone.

Fiona was glad that the changing room was better lit so that she could actually see what she was trying on. She also got a better look at what Taryna was wearing. What Fiona had taken to be a slinky black dress was actually a waist crushing black satin body length corset coupled with a diaphanous black lace shawl draped over her shoulders like a cape. It was all topped off with elbow length black gloves, gartered stockings and high heels. ‘She’s practically naked!’ Fiona mouthed to herself, then did a double-think as the girl was technically showing less flesh than herself, ‘She’s prancing around in her underwear!’

Taking off her sweater and blouse and hanging them on the hooks, Fiona caught sight of herself in the full length mirror mounted on one wall. She didn’t hate what she saw, even for a mother of two in her mid thirties she had kept most of her figure but still there was no way she was ever going to pass for a teenager. She kicked off her slides and was taking off her jeans when Taryna arrived back carrying a small stack of boxes, all labelled with ‘Mandy’ in red felt.

“That seems a lot for a costume,” Fiona commented, “You think its going to be a major undertaking to make me look young?”

“No,” Taryna assured her as she put the boxes down and sized up her customer, “All my costumes are from the skin up and complete, none of those silly cheap overlays. In fact I think this is going to be even better than I expected.”

Fiona blushed at the compliment and watched in fascination as the girl opened the first box and produced what appeared to be a flesh toned bustier. Seeing the look of concern creasing her customer’s face, Taryna chattered on easily as she wrapped the garment around Fiona’s torso. “You do have a wonderful figure, but its not quite right for a teenage girl. This body shaper will just move things around a bit.”

Nodding as though she understood, Fiona was fascinated to watch as the fabric overlaid her skin and Taryna set about doing up the laces at the back.

“Oh, but the bra will have to come off, otherwise this might pinch,” Taryna put in as she stopped. Fiona hesitated for only a moment before taking it off. It wasn’t like she was naked, she told herself, the ‘shaper’ was supporting her breasts even if it didn’t quite cover her nipples.

Taryna continued with the lacing and while it certainly felt quite snug and firm around her body, Fiona found it wasn’t at all tight or uncomfortable when the girl finished and tied it off. Glancing in the mirror she was surprised by how much it trimmed her stomach and pushed up her breasts. Somehow this didn’t quite strike her as a teenager’s figure.

Her thoughts were distracted as Taryna moved around her smoothing out the wrinkles in the fabric with her hands. It felt quite nice and Fiona was glad that the girl didn’t seem to notice her little fidget as the girl’s hand strayed close to her exposed nipples.

“There,” Taryna commented with one last stroke of the material. “Now you can put on the rest of the costume and I’ll come back to help you with the wig and some makeup.”

Fiona just nodded and was glad when the girl left the changing room. That last stroke had sent little electric tingles throughout her body and goosepimples to her nipples. Taking the time to get herself back into a neutral state, Fiona opened the second box and was relieved to see nothing more unusual than a white open shoulder knit dress, ankle socks and a pair of pink trainers. At first she thought the dress would be too small for her, but it proved to be a remarkably good fit, figure hugging definitely but comfortable. The hem was a tad shorter than she would have liked but there was nothing to be ashamed off in her legs.

She was just doing up the laces on the pink trainers when Taryna knocked gently on the post outside the changing room and came in.

“So how do I look?” Fiona had to ask as she stood up straight and posed.

“Almost there,” Taryna replied with a bright smile, then produced a wig with long blond curls, very blond. Before Fiona could object Taryna pushed her down onto a stool and slicked down her short hair. The feeling of the girl’s body pressed against her while hands played over her scalp distracted Fiona long enough for Taryna to flip the wig on. The girl then very deliberately stood between her customer and the mirror as she adjusted the fall of the faux hair. She managed to keep her body interposed as she produced a make-up kit and went to work on Fiona’s face.

Thankfully, as far as Fiona was concerned, she didn’t do much. Just some lipstick and a dusting of foundation. Stepping away, Taryna awaited Fiona’s reaction and wasn’t disappointed.

Fiona’s first thought when she saw the beautiful blond girl in the mirror was that there was someone else in the changing room with them, then that it was some sort of trick mirror. It wasn’t until she saw the reflection raise its hands to its mouth that she knew that it was really her. Standing up she moved closer to the mirror and reached out to touch the glass, just to make sure.

“I .. I don’t know what to say,” Fiona stammered as she watched the mouth on the teenager move in time to her words. Turning to Taryna she added, “This is incredible. I look like someone half my age.” Albeit a rather tarty teenager she added silently to herself.

“I’m glad you’re impressed,” Taryna said as she reached forward to playfully flick out the long bangs of the blond wig. “Now I promised you a free trial so take it out for a test run.”

Fiona blanched. “I’m sorry, it really is an amazing costume but I can’t appear in public looking like this. It’s .. well, it’s a bit much. It’s sort of like a .. party look rather than a normal thing.”

“Nonsense, you look like a typical teenage girl. Nobody’s going to recognise you.” Taryna countered as she produced a small spray vial. “You just need a spritz of my special perfume to get you in the right frame of mind.” With that she sprayed Fiona before the woman could object.

Fiona half expected to gag as the fine spray caught her unawares, but the scent was very gentle and seemed to fade away before she was really aware of its scent. With it went her inhibitions.

“I guess you’re right,” she giggled, “I can’t recognise myself and I know myself better than anyone.”

“That’s the spirit,” Taryna said, leaning forward to give her customer a quick kiss on the lips. “You go out there and wow them. Head down to the mall and tease the boys. Show off to your friends. You can bring the costume back tomorrow, no charge for the first day.”

“Thanks, you’re the greatest Taryna,” Fiona giggled as she returned the kiss and added a hug for good measure. She grabbed her purse for no other reason than it contained her money before rushing away. Behind her, Taryna gathered up the discarded clothes and carefully packed them into one of the boxes.

* * *

The mall was a real buzz. Fiona could feel the stares of every guy in the place as she strutted through the main conclave. She found a group of teenage boys hanging around the fountain and flashed them her most dazzling smile as she put on a sexy sway to really blow their minds. Their whistles and lewd comments were all the reinforcement she needed to know that she could pass as a teenage girl, a sexy one at that. It was really making her quite horny.

Heading deeper into teen territory she entered a cd store and surreptitiously basked in the attention of the other shoppers as she randomly flicked through the cases. The final confirmation that she was hot was the prompt arrival of the shop assistant asking if he could help. Unlike the stereotype he wasn’t pimply or awkward, instead he was tall and trim, quite a hunk Fiona decided then giggled out loud. ‘Hunk’ just showed how old she really was.

The giggle startled him and seeing that he was about to back off, Fiona quickly drew his attention back to her.

“Oh I was looking for something, like, laid-back. Something you could slow dance to.” She said, pulling her shoulders back so that her breasts stood out.

It took some effort on his part to tear his eyes away from her. “Something like this,” he suggested, leaning over to take a disc from near the back of a tray. Fiona used this as an opportunity, leaning forward as well and stretching out over the cd’s to grab the same disc and press the length of her body against his. It felt wonderful and warm and she could feel her nipples poking against the stretchy fabric of her dress.

Since they were both holding the same cd case, they had to straighten at the same time and Fiona used it to bring her body even more directly into contact with his, so that they ended up toe to toe, bodies pressed against each other, her breasts pressing into him reciprocated with his hard-on pressing against her crotch. Fiona reached around with her free hand and cupped his bum, pulling him even more firmly against herself while she tilted back her head to brush her lips against his chin.

For a brief moment Fiona wondered if she should be doing this. Then it occurred to her that it wasn’t her doing this, it was the teenage girl she was pretending to be. That was perfectly all right and she let go of the cd with the intention of putting her other arm around him.

That was a bit too much for him and he hurriedly backed off a couple of paces. “Sorry, um, not here okay? I mean you’re .. I don’t want to get fired.”

Fiona giggled again but let him go, with effort. She was really tempted to drag him off somewhere and say fuck to his job but he had more willpower than her. “S’okay. I don’t really want the disc now but I know where to come when I do.” Fiona flashed him a smile before strolling out of the shop.

Fun as that was, Fiona decided she had had enough of the mall and it was time to put her costume to the ultimate test.

* * *

Carl put down his sandwich and went to answer the front door. Expecting religious nuts or peddlers he was floored by the stunning blond he found standing on their step. His first thought was that it was one of his sister’s friends, but as none of them was this good looking his second thought was that she had the wrong house. There was also a third, more intense thought, more of a hope—that she might want to see him.

“Hi Carl,” the blond vision.

“Um, hi,” Carl croaked in reply, man how he wished he could think of something cool to say.

“Don’t you recognise me?” she asked with a playful smile.

“I’m .. not sure ..” he wheezed. A cousin? A neighbour? The girl he used to pick on in kindergarten?

“We used to go to school together,” Fiona lied. Well it wasn’t really a lie, she did used to take her son to school.

Carl just gulped, he really couldn’t think of anything to say.

“Don’t worry, I’ve changed quite a bit since you last saw me.” Fiona was almost laughing now, this was so much fun. “So aren’t you going to invite me in?”

That was something Carl could deal with. “Sure, come in. Make yourself at home. Can I get you a drink or something.”

“Thanks, a soda would be great,” Fiona said as she stepped in past her son and went straight to the lounge. Carl was too distracted to notice that the gorgeous babe knew her way around his house, watching the gentle sway of her bum in the tight dress before hurrying to the fridge to get the drink. He came back to the lounge to find her sprawled quite casually on the couch, the hem of her short dress having ridden up even further.

“Your soda,” was all Carl could think of to say as he held the can out to her, mentally kicking himself that he hadn’t thought to pour it into a glass for her.

“Thanks,” Fiona responded and managed to stroke his arm as she reached for the drink. “Sit down beside me, tell me what you’ve been up to since I last saw you,” she teased.

Carl swallowed hard as he moved to sit down, he could see her panties and it was so hard not to stare at her crotch, or her boobs. She was so beautiful and he didn’t want to blow it by being a perve.

“Uhm, well, I’ve been at school ..” Carl could hear a little voice in his head go ‘Doh!’ on that one. But what could he say when he still didn’t know who she was, let alone the last time he had seen her. However Fiona had already lost interest in that particular tease.

“Y’know, Halloween is coming up.” Fiona said, and wiggled closer to Carl on the couch, their legs were touching now.

“Uh huh,” Carl nodded, not really hearing what she said, what with the warmth of her body next to his and the way she was stroking the drink can.

“I really love Halloween, the dressing up, the trick-or-treating, but mainly the dressing up.”

Carl was really proud of himself, he didn’t blurt out—‘You should meet my mum, she’s still into childish things like that.’ That he didn’t actually say anything at all for several moments didn’t matter, he had at least not screwed up.

“This year,” Fiona carried on with a smirk that went unnoticed because Carl wasn’t looking at her face, “I was thinking of dressing up as a school girl. A somewhat naughty school girl with stockings and high heels and a uniform that’s a bit too small for me.”

She had his full attention now and was amused when he had to shift to hide his growing erection.

“If you had a matching costume, a school boy perhaps or maybe even the headmaster keeping an eye on the naughty student, we could go trick or treating together.” Fiona went on, feeling no guilt whatsoever at tricking her son this way.

“Uh, yeah, yeah, I can do that,” Carl said quickly as he got his voice back.

“Great,” Fiona said, giving him an affectionate pat on his leg dangerously close to where his hard cock was creeping down his trouser leg. “I can’t wait to see you in a costume, but I have to shoot through now before my coach turns in to a pumpkin.”

Carl didn’t get that but he really didn’t care as he watched the gorgeous blond get to her feet and start towards the front door. Then it occurred to him that he should be scoring points here and hurried to overtake her so that he could open the door for her.

“How sweet,” Fiona commented as she stepped out over the threshold, reaching up to brush his cheek. It didn’t seem enough, not with her son being such a gentleman so instead she suddenly stepped in towards him, grabbed his head with both hands and pulled him in to a passionate kiss. His arms flailed momentarily in surprise but Fiona didn’t let up, moving in closer to press her body against his, rejoicing in the feel of his erection as their hips collided.

It wasn’t really her doing this, Fiona rationalised, it was the girl she was pretending to be and that girl was a horny slut and Carl was the handsome boy she had bagged. Her son probably deserved better than the slut she was pretending to be but she figured he had to start somewhere. And it was a start, she could tell by his clumsy fumbling that he was inexperienced. That made her quite proud of her son.

But she had other things to do, including create an alibi for coming back so late from a simple trip to a costume store. Breaking off from Carl, she gave him a quick last fondle before trotting down the path reminding him of his promise to dress up for Halloween.

Fiona was humming happily to herself as she made he way back to the costume store. Taryna had said she could keep the costume until tomorrow but she really needed to change back so that she could go home properly. The store was closed when Fiona got there but she could hear Taryna moving around inside and knocked hard on the door. It was opened a moment later and Taryna instantly recognised her client.

“Hi, nothing wrong with the costume I hope,” Taryna said as she let Fiona in.

“No, its great. It like totally fooled everyone. I just have to change back so I can go home .. properly.”

“Tell you what,” Taryna countered, “I’m on my way to a really hot party at a frat house, why don’t you come as well.”

“Oh I couldn’t,” Fiona giggled, “I’m a middle aged woman, I’ll stick out like a sore thumb and ruin everyone’s fun.”

“No you’re not—you’re a super sexy blond. You’ll be a hit. Use my phone to let your kids know you won’t be home tonight and then we’re out of here.”

“Okay,” Fiona giggled again, it did sound like fun.

End of part One