The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Taryna’s Costume Boutique

By Colleen Whyte

Chapter Four—Cops & Robbers

Mandy stood back to admire her handiwork. Scrawled across the wall of the alley way in six foot high day-glow letters was ‘Hot Slut’ and ‘Mandy!’. What made it all the more naughty was that she had stolen the spray cans and that this was the building where boring old Fiona worked. For all of her carefree exterior, though, she was fully aware of the policewoman approaching.

“Care to explain yourself?” the officer barked.

“You know, I’ve always thought that the cop uniform is so sexy,” Mandy responded calmly, completely unperturbed by the policewoman’s stern tone.

“Don’t give me any of that, girl.” WPC Janis Talbot growled. She had known this one was going to be a troublemaker and she had to come down on her hard.

“Well, almost sexy, or sexy when it’s the proper one,” Mandy carried on, making a great show of looking her accoster up and down. “With the skirt instead of the trousers. The trousers just make your bum look big.”

Janis scowled, she would dearly have loved to this cheeky tart a good slapping, but it wasn’t worth the hassle. Besides if she couldn’t face down a teenage girl then she was never going to be able to cope with the serious hard cases. “Congratulations, you’ve pissed me off, now empty your pockets or you’ll be coming with me to the station.”

Empty her pockets? Well, it was worth a try, Mandy decided and she produced Taryna’s spray bottle. The policewoman began to react as the mist hit her, half expecting a choking dose of perfume, only belatedly thinking that it could be something much worse. It wasn’t either, and Janis relaxed, and then relaxed a bit more as the vapours went to work.

“Want to play cops and robbers?” Mandy suggested, “I could be the naughty little street thief who needs a firm and loving hand from the warm-hearted, sexy cop. I’m not really bad, you know, I just need someone to make love to me.”

Somewhere, deep down, Janis was sure something was wrong but looking at the pretty girl in front of her and acknowledging that she was a cop, it made sense. “Young lady, I think someone needs to take you in hand. Do your parents know you’re out this late?”

“I don’t have any parents, miss,” Mandy hung her head and traced an arc in the dust with her foot. The head hanging was to conceal the huge smile on her face, it didn’t match what she was playing at. “I came to the big city to get away from my evil uncle and I haven’t got a place to stay.”

“Well, perhaps you can stay with me, just until we find you somewhere of your own.” Janis found herself offering something she would never do in real life, but this wasn’t real life. This was the two of them playing cops and robbers.

“Oh, you’re so kind.” Mandy could allow her smile to be seen now, “I just know I can trust you.” She slipped her hand in to the policewoman’s so they could walk together.

“You know,” Mandy went on, “I don’t think the trousers are quite right, shouldn’t a policewoman have a skirt?”

“I .. well trousers are more practical,” Janis countered, uncertainly. Her trousers did feel wrong, somehow. She couldn’t be the kind, understanding policewoman if she was wearing trousers like a man.

“What’s practical got to do with it?” Mandy prompted, rubbing her body up against her pretty prey. “C’mon, let’s go get you a skirt so you look right.”

“Okay.”

* * *

Reverend Malcolm Sortis was kneeling in front of the altar, hands clasped together and head bowed. He wasn’t praying, at least not the ritualised motions he went through every day out of habit. Rather he was thinking about what he had just done with a young woman. Actually, the many things he had just done with the young woman. He really hadn’t understood what insatiable had meant until half an hour ago.

She, Debbie as she had felt compelled to introduce herself in the post coital collapse, was in his office, making use of the shower to freshen up. Which gave him time to reflect. There should have been guilt, he knew that, but there wasn’t. There had been one very brief lesson on such events at the seminary, but like most things they hadn’t given any advice beyond the basic don’t do it.

So what now? If it went by the book, having seduced her priest, she would just leave. He wasn’t sure he wanted that. True, it had just been a wild, random act of sex but deep down he felt there was a connection, that he had provided her with something she needed. Of course he was probably just fooling himself.

In the shower, Debbie was pondering similar themes. Away from the clothes and rinsed by the warm water, the effects of the scent were gone and Debbie was fully aware of what she had just done. There was some embarrassment, and some guilt over making the young priest break his vows, but not much of either. The overwhelming sensation she had was of satisfaction, at many levels.

It wasn’t her first experience of sex, but analysing it critically she knew it was the first time she had actually enjoyed it. In previous events it had been awkward, functional. She had been asserting her independence from her mother’s rules, and if she was honest with herself, ensuring the continued interest of her boyfriend.

This time it had been wild. She had been intent on getting herself off, and instinctively she had enticed with wiles she didn’t know she had. Stimulating herself had come from seeing how excited, how aroused, she could get her sex partner. Her enjoyment had come from his enjoyment. It hadn’t hurt that she had been a crazed bitch on heat.

So what now? She continued to contemplate that question as she dried herself. Looking at the choices of clothing she had available to her, she knew she had to make a decision one way or the other.

Reverend Malcolm looked up as he heard the door open. He wasn’t sure if he was disappointed or relieved to see Debbie was wearing the sweatshirt and long skirt.

“Father?” Debbie began hesitantly.

“Actually, it’s reverend. I’m not catholic. Although all things considered, it might as well be Malcolm.” Malcolm managed to be as casual as he sounded.

“Malcolm. I’m sorry I broke your vow of celibacy.”

“Once again, that’s catholic,” Malcolm smiled with genuine amusement.

“Oh, then its okay for you to have sex?” Debbie felt a mixture of relief and disappointment.

“Well, technically it still requires matrimony.”

“Then we need to get married,” Debbie said with a big grin.

“I don’t know if that would be wise,” Malcolm’s objection wasn’t very firm.

“Don’t worry, I can be the demure, boring preacher’s wife,” Debbie said, still smiling as she twirled her long skirt coyly. “And so much more when the flock has gone,” she added, hiking up the skirt to reveal that she was wearing the leather knee boots with their spike heels.

* * *

“I .. I’m not sure about this,” Janis whimpered as Mandy fussed around her lower body in the changing room.

“But surely dark stockings are part of the proper uniform,” Mandy mumbled from somewhere too near the policewoman’s crotch.

“Yes, but dark tights or pantyhose. Not seamed stockings, I’ve never even worn a garterbelt before.”

“Don’t worry, I’ve almost got it figured out.” Mandy reassured, her hands stroking Janis’ upper legs as she tried to get everything straight.

“That’s not what I mean. Stockings and suspenders are, well, they’re what hookers wear.”

“Mmm, maybe you’re right.” Mandy paused and looked up with a mischievous grin. “You know, women cops are always pretending to be prostitutes as part of a sting or as a decoy.”

“Uhm, yeah. I suppose you see that all the time on the tv.” Janis agreed, somewhat reluctantly. It wasn’t much like that in real life.

“So we should be getting you ready, getting you into something suitable.” Mandy finished.

Janis wasn’t really sure about the logic there, but she was a WPC and WPC’s dressed up as hookers to catch bad guys and it was her job to catch bad guys. She was still mulling this over as Mandy helped her out of the remainder of her uniform and underwear before Mandy disappeared to fetch some suitable clothing.

It said something of Mandy’s choice of clothing store that she was back within moments with her arms full. Mandy’s enthusiasm overwhelmed the last of Janis’ doubts and she was soon admiring herself in the mirror. She definitely looked the part of hooker in her silver platform high heels, crimson fishnet stockings, pink vinyl hotpants, a yellow cardigan that was several sizes too small for her and more makeup than she had ever worn in her life before.

Mandy of course wasn’t going to be left out and had ditched her street urchin garb in favour of something considerably more provocative. Open toed sandals with five inch heels, lycra leopard print pants that clung to her shapely legs, a lace halter top and fingerless white gloves. Janis wasn’t sure why her companion was dressed up as well but was glad of the company.

Janis was back to looking in the mirror, ensuring that she looked just right to be a cop dressed as a hooker and didn’t notice that Mandy had produced the spray bottle again. A spritz filled the booth and Janis suddenly wondered what she had been thinking about.

Something about cops, she remembered. Cops were always hassling hookers like herself and her best bud Mandy. Couldn’t they leave the working girls alone, they had to earn a buck. Of course she’d be more than happy to fuck guys every night anyway, but there was no point selling herself short. If they wanted to pay for it, let them.

“C’mon Mandy, we need to get a good spot on the corner.” Janis said grabbing her companions wrist to drag her away from the mirror.

“Okay, you horny slut,” Mandy laughed as she let herself be led away.

“Don’t you know it, hon!”

* * *

There were some things that Carl never thought he would do. High on that list was doing the laundry on his own. Sure his mother made him learn how to use the machine but he had worked very hard to be obtuse enough that she would never expect him to do it on his own.

Now he found himself measuring out the powder and trying to remember what buttons to push. This sorry state of affairs had come to pass because his mother hadn’t been doing it, or any of the other household tasks she normally did. Sure he and Debbie did a little bit here and there, but big stuff like clean clothes were his mother’s responsibility.

Except that she hadn’t been responsible lately. She swanned in at all times of day and night, smelling of smoke and worse things most times. She barely spent any time in the house, and what she did was usually taken up by sleeping off whatever she had done the previous night. It was damned inconvenient to Carl, especially with Halloween coming up.

Tomorrow night and it would all be on. He had his costume now and unless it was all some sick joke or a case of mistaken identity or ..

He couldn’t dwell on that, especially not with the raging hard-on in his trousers. He set the machine going and hurried away to his bedroom to deal with that problem right away. Emerging from the laundry room he almost collided with his sister.

“Hey sis, didn’t hear you come in,” Carl greeted her, quickly pulling his shirt out to help cover his bulge.

“So what were you doing in the laundry,” Debbie teased by way of automatic reflex, and assumed the reddening of his face was due to that. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell mum you’ve been washing things on the sly.”

“Yeah, real funny.”

“So, mum home?” Debbie asked.

“Nope. She also skipped work today, her boss rang up to see how she was. I covered for her, though.”

“That was nice of you,” Debbie managed to keep the sarcasm out of her voice. “Anyway, if you see her before I do, could you let her know I’ll be out tomorrow night, helping the church-run party for the kids.”

Carl did a momentary double take, before he came to his own conclusion. “Okay, don’t know if she’ll buy that story though.”

Neither Carl nor Debbie saw any need to argue it any further, from Debbie’s side it was the truth and from Carl’s side he couldn’t care less what his sister was doing when he had other plans.

* * *

The next day dragged for all three members of the family. Debbie was looking forward to seeing Malcolm again, and to working with him helping out the disadvantaged youth at the Halloween party. By mid day she realised she was wasting her time at college as she wasn’t concentrating, so set off home to bake some extra treats for the kids.

At work Fiona was in an even worse state. She was tired from too little sleep after Mandy and Janis’ escapades of the night before, working with another slut had multiplied their sexual encounters rather than divided them and Janis hadn’t wanted to stop even after the sun had started to come up.

She was also hyped up by this being Halloween, her favourite time of year even before she had found Taryna’s store.

All of this didn’t help her concentrate on work, nor did the repeated admonitions that they had a lot to get through and everybody needed to pull together. Fiona knew these pep-talks were aimed at her and she was caring less and less. Five o’clock and she was going to be out of there, if they expected her to work late they needed to be boarding up the doors and windows.

Carl was, of course, even more distracted by anticipation but he didn’t have the luxury of leaving class without a good excuse. So he had to endure a day that set a new academic low even by his standards. The only thing that kept a semblance of control over him was the fear that he would get detention and held in after school.

It was while focused on thoughts of that night and getting out of school as soon as humanly possible, that he was distracted by someone saying his name. Glancing around he was startled by the intensity of his own stare reflected in the large glasses of his classmate Glenda Hinklestaum.

“Huh? What?” was the best he could manage in the circumstances.

“I was just saying you seem pretty excited about tonight. About Halloween, I mean. It’s okay,” she went on quickly when she saw the panicked look on his face, “I didn’t mean much by it, I was just making conversation.”

Glenda’s own embarrassment moved Carl from the defensive outburst he was going to make to something more conciliatory.

“That’s okay. Yeah, I suppose I am kinda looking forward to tonight.”

“Me too!” Glenda brightened up as Carl didn’t seem to be angry or annoyed with her. “I’ve got a great costume. Um, you know about the party at the hall? I’ll be going to that, and well ..” She turned crimson at that point and couldn’t get any further.

Carl though, for once in his life, picked up on what wasn’t being said. Even more unusually, he thought to try to save the feelings of another person.

“I sorta have a date tonight already, otherwise I’d love to go with you. I might see you there though.” Carl was quite genuine about it, Glenda was pretty and in normal circumstances he would have been happy to date her. Tonight however he was expecting much more than holding hands and perhaps a kiss goodnight. He was relieved that Glenda seemed to have taken his answer well.

“Okay, I .. Umph!”

Glenda went sprawling forward on to her knees and was only saved from going over on to her face by grabbing Carl’s arm. From behind her Valerie and Heather were suppressing giggles as they tried to look apologetic.

“Sorry, geekies, but you shouldn’t stand around in hall ways babbling.” Heather remarked with a smirk and the two girls walked away without another thought in Glenda’s direction.

“Do you think its something they do in cheerleader training?” Glenda griped as she accepted Carl’s help to get back to her feet, “Being bitches, I mean.”

“Probably,” Carl didn’t feel like talking too much further, he was already aware that other kids were looking at them and sniggering. This school day couldn’t be over soon enough.

* * *

Debbie needed something sensible and conservative to wear that night, and she knew which side of her mother’s closet that would come from. Picking out a knee length lavender skirt and its matching jacket she glanced across to the more exotic outfits. The suit she was holding would do for chaperoning the party, but that didn’t mean she couldn’t change into something more interesting afterwards.

With a naughty smile she added a pair of black leather trousers and a silk see-thru blouse to the clothes she was stealing from her mother’s closet.

* * *

The final bell rang and the smarter teachers were well clear of the doors and hallways. The less experienced were run down where they stood. Home time on a Friday was always frenetic, combined with a holiday it was just dangerous.

And of course the first person out and away from school grounds was Carl. He didn’t know when she was showing up. Heck, he still didn’t know her name. That didn’t matter, he was going to be ready. He just hoped this wouldn’t be the first time in the last two weeks that his mother or sister was actually at home.

They weren’t and Carl was straight in to the shower, using the special body wash he had got for his birthday and not skimping on the deodorant afterwards. Then it was in to his best pair of silk boxers, dark socks, the shirt he had carefully not used since his mother had stopped doing the laundry and dark slacks.

The tie almost defeated him. He only wore one when his mother insisted and usually he had her help in doing it up. He spent nearly half an hour in front of the mirror trying to get it right before it somehow just seemed to happen. That just left his formal shoes and he was mostly done. He wasn’t going to put on the cape and mortar just yet because he would feel a bit of a dork if anyone else saw him.

That just left him with the problem of seeing the girl before she saw him. He solved that by waiting by the front door. He had enough foresight to fill a bowl with candy so that he could deal with any brats who showed up and avoid getting egged.

* * *

Fiona’s exit was no less abrupt and brutal than her sons, and her boss was left spinning in the corridor after foolishly trying to impede her progress. She made it to Taryna’s shop in record time, and her haste was rewarded by Taryna’s immediate attention although there were several other people in the shop browsing.

“So, have you decided on a theme?” Taryna asked of her excited customer, watching as the woman stripped bare without any sign of her old reserve.

“Oh it has to be school girl, I promised,” Fiona gasped, refusing to accept that she was too old to run and then undress without a rest in between. “I just wish there had been more time to try different ones.”

“That’s okay, I can bring in a selection—I told you it was one of our more popular lines—and you can choose.” Taryna suggested.

“Okay,” Fiona agreed and so found herself trying on outfit after outfit as Taryna brought them in between taking care of her other customers.

First up was white knee socks, an abbreviated pleated skirt and a blouse tied off under her breasts. Too American, Fiona decided.

A tight red collared sweater with the same skirt and socks. Somehow it didn’t say school girl at all to Fiona.

Another short skirt with suspenders and a t-shirt that was several sizes too small. That just looked childish, not at all suitable for a slut like Mandy, she thought.

Black stockings, heels, a dark green kilt, white blouse and tight red cardigan. That was almost it.

The stockings, heels and blouse with a grey gym slip, blazer and straw hat. Mandy loved it. Tying her long blond hair in to twin pigtails, and tightening the belt so that her hem showed a hint of the darkening at the tops of her stockings, Mandy was ready.

She bounced out of the changing room and delighted in the amazed stares of the other customers. Pausing only to blow a kiss to Taryna she was on her way. A quick taxi trip later and she was home, or rather Mandy was going up Fiona’s front path. With the naughty thoughts running through her head it wouldn’t do at all for Fiona to be involved.

She barely managed to knock once on the door before it was flung open. She was proud of her son, he had come up with a suitable costume after all. That was going to be Fiona’s last thought for a while as Mandy sized up her latest conquest.

End of Chapter Four