The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tasting Trevor

by Pan

Chapter 2:

I was waiting at the door when Trevor came ‘round. I practically opened it before he even knocked. I could tell by the look on his face that he’d been successful - he looked…satiated would be the work. Before we’d sent him around to Michelle’s, we’d made sure to clean him up, but no matter how presentable he looked, there was no escaping the hunger in her eyes.

Michelle’s mate that I’d befriended had told me that Michelle had been through this before, but never to the same degree as with me. I figured it must vary based on genetics - it would certainly explain why Trevor had been hit just as hard as I was.

He practically swaggered into the room, and I beamed when I saw him.

“How’d it go?” I asked, and he just grinned in return. For a second I wondered if he was drunk, but then I remembered…the high.

After tasting Michelle’s pussy, I was always…buzzing is the only way I can think to describe it. I would flit around, annoyingly manic, enjoying everything and everyone. She’d laughed the first few times, and assumed that I was just like that after sex, but I’d never been like that before…

Trevor was the same way, but I didn’t care. I was willing to put up with a million annoying little brothers if he had what I needed…

“Well?” I asked. “Do you have it??”

The plan had been simple. He was going to go around to Michelle’s. He was going to go down on her. And then he was going to bottle her precious, delicious juices.

Not a huge amount, of course - I’d given him a tiny vial that he could wear around his neck. It looked like a pendant, and if he was subtle enough, he could easily scoop up her juices. Not a lot. Just enough to give me my fix…

But in answer to my question, Trevor shook his head, grinning wildly all the while.

“What the hell??” I exploded. “We had a deal! I gave you the file, everything you needed to sweet Michelle off her feet…and all you had to do was get me some, man!”

“I’m sorry,” Trevor replied, not looking at all apologetic. “I couldn’t do it…”

“You couldn’t do it?”

I was practically hysterical by now - I couldn’t believe this. “You couldn’t do it??”

“C’mon, man - you’ve gone down on a girl before! Heat of the moment and all that…you can’t just suddenly whip out chemistry equipment without it ruining the mood.”

I sank back into the couch, my face white. I couldn’t believe what had happened. After a few minutes of silence, I glanced up at him, and saw that grin on his face, that manic look.

It was a combination of a few things, I think - the high, from tasting Michelle’s juices, the night he’d just had…but more than anything, the realisation that at that moment, he had complete and total power over me. As his posture shifted, and he stood upright, his muscles somehow seemed to become more apparent…and then he spoke.

“Of course,” he said, deliberately stretching the words out, secure in the knowledge that he had complete control of the situation, “there is one way you can get your fix…”

“What are you talking about?” I asked warily. His words had caught my interest, and his grin widened as he noticed.

“I did make sure to get some of Michelle’s juices,” he said, and I knew that a hungry look had immediately appeared on my face.

“Where?” I rasped, and my stomach dropped as he gestured to his face.

“If you want to taste her, bro, you’re welcome to. If you don’t, I suppose I could just wipe my face clean after I’m done…next time.”

My mind was whirling - the last few minutes…hell, the last few days had been full of so many highs and lows, I was having trouble keeping up.

“You…” I eventually started, not even sure how the sentence was going to finish. “You…”

“Oh don’t act like you don’t know,” my brother said, his eyes turning angry, the grin never leaving his face.

“Know what?” I asked, not sure if I wanted to hear the answer.

“You’ve always known how much I wanted you…”

My mouth dropped open and I gaped at my brother for more than a few seconds. I’d never even suspected that he thought of me in…in that way. I mean, I knew he was bi, and I knew I was hot, but…we were brothers!

“Oh my god…” I said, taking it in. “You…oh, fuck, Trevor…that’s sick.”

“Is it?” he said, a wild look in his eye. I fell back onto the couch, remembering all the times he’d spotted me at the gym, all the times he’d watched me flex…hell, all the times we’d showered together. Maybe I was naive, or maybe Trevor was just good at hiding it, but I’d genuinely never even considered that he…that he…

I wanted to retch.

Instead, I just stared at him hollowly. He wanted me…and his face was coated with Michelle’s precious juices. He couldn’t be serious. But…of course, he was. He wanted me to kiss him, to lick her juices off his lips, off his tongue. He couldn’t really expect me to…but as soon as he beckoned to me, I started walking forward, as he knew I would.

“You son of a bitch,” I growled, before leaning in and kissing my brother as passionately as I could.

I explored every corner of his mouth in that kiss…my tongue traced his lips, I inhaled as much of his breath as I could, I sucked on his tongue…I’d never kissed a man before, and while I’m not gay, the knowledge that I was kissing the mouth that had tasted Michelle’s pussy made it all worthwhile.

Finally, when I was sure that I’d absorbed every trace of Michelle’s juices from my brother’s face, I pulled away. We were both breathing heavily, and despite myself, I was intensely aroused…not, I should specify, because of my brother, purely because of the memory of Michelle’s juices.

My brother, I hate to say, was hard as well. I knew this because as we’d made out, he’d pushed his erection against mine, grinding against me. Now I don’t know how exactly how it works, but I’m pretty sure that dicks grinding against dicks isn’t any part of gay sex, and I was sure that he was just doing it to humiliate me, to ensure that I knew the truth…that now and forever, I was his bitch.

I wished that I wasn’t. I tried to fight it. “Get out,” I growled when we were done…my heart-rate was elevated, a combination of the high beginning to kick in, and the intense hatred I felt for my brother at that moment.

But he didn’t even move, just waited until I’d started to leave the room, disgusted with myself, with what I’d just done…and furious at him.

“Ah ah ah,” he tutted, holding up one finger. “There’s more where that came from.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked. One part of me wanted to bash his head in, but the rest of me knew that if I did that, I’d never get to taste Michelle again, and now that I’d been given a second chance…I wasn’t throwing it away for anything.

The mention of more had my eyes darting around. Just the idea of it…at that moment, I would have scaled Everest for just another whiff.

“After I went down on Michelle…thanks for the tips on that, by the way…we fooled around a little more.”

Again, it took me longer than it should have for the pieces of the puzzle to fit into place, and it wasn’t until he undid his pants that I worked it out.

“I decided not to use a condom, big brother…” he said, and as he pulled his cock out, I moved towards it like a man entranced.

“If you finish me off,” he said, resting his hands lightly on the side of my head, “I might let you do this again next time I see her…”

I’ve never sucked a cock before. I never thought I’d suck a cock in my life…hell, I could have happily gone the rest of my life without ever seeing another man’s cock. But as Trevor’s cock passed my lips, and my tongue began to massage its head, trying to find every available drop of Michelle’s cum, I didn’t even think of it as sucking cock. It was…cleaning. Tasting.

I don’t know what it was, but it was glorious. I tried to blot out the sounds of triumph and joy that Trevor made as more and more of his erection slipped into my mouth, and focus on being the human hoover, making sure that I ran my tongue over every inch of his cock until it was completely clean of my ex-girlfriend’s juices.

He didn’t cum in my mouth. Not that night. As soon as I was sure that there was no more of Michelle’s musk on Trevor, I started gagging and choking, and when I realised that my brother’s cock was in my mouth, I threw up a little.

But that was just the first night of many. He came back the day after, having stopped by Michelle’s with a bouquet of her favourite roses for a quickie. He let me smell him on my cock, but didn’t let me taste it…I threatened him, I begged, but no dice.

“I told you what would happen if you didn’t bring me off,” he said, and just to add insult to injury, made me watch as he cleaned the last of her off his dick.

He still let me suck and nibble on his lips, of course, but it was like smelling a pot roast that you’re not allowed to taste.

“Trev,” I said as he left, “…mate.”

Without a word, he leaned in, gave me a quick peck on the lips, and then he was gone.

After that, it became a nightly event. He was just as hooked as I was, but unlike me…he controlled the source. He’d go around to her house, go down on her, fuck her (sometimes more than once, just so that she didn’t get suspicious - he’d learned from my mistakes) and then come straight to mine.

I never liked it, but I’d always do it, and after the events of that first night, I always made sure to bring him off. Trevor has come into my mouth more times than I can count…

After the first few months, he got complacent, or perhaps he just wanted to see how far he could push me. He started insisting I blow him at other times as well - the two of us went to visit our Dad, and Trevor made me blow him in the car on the way there, and again on the way back.

I spent the whole visit trying to make sure that Dad couldn’t smell the cum on my breath.

There weren’t even juices involved, and it was a struggle not to throw up afterward. He’d threatened to cut me off for three days, which might not sound like much, but I think I’d genuinely rather die. He sometimes visits me at work, and I have to go into the bathroom and jerk him off…or more.

Soon just cumming in my mouth wasn’t enough. If I wanted to keep on sucking him off, he told me, I’d have to learn to take it up the ass as well. He let me suck him clean first, of course, but it was a mixed blessing…on one hand, it meant that I never had to taste my own ass, but on the other, it means that I’ve got no distractions. I’m just high, hyper-aware of everything, hyper-aware of my brother’s grunts, of how massive he feels inside of me. I try to shut my eyes and think of Michelle, but if he sees me drifting off too much, he slaps my ass and brings me back to reality.

The next challenge was getting me off while he fucked me. The vial finally came into use - I’ve no idea how he caught Michelle’s cunt-juice without her noticing, but he’d let me whiff it as he was fucking my ass. I’d jerk myself off while he pounded away at my rear, to keep me hard, and then just as he was cumming, he’d let me taste it, which would invariably trigger my own orgasm.

Like one of Pavlov’s dogs, pretty soon just having Trevor cum in my ass was enough to get me off as well. It’s sick, I know, but at least it meant I started to enjoy my daily ass-fuck.

They’re getting married, pretty soon. My research really worked, and Trevor and Michelle just get along better than we ever would have. He’s made me a deal - I can hide under their wedding bed, and when he taps me on the head, he’ll turn the lights up, and switch places with me. For maybe as many as ten glorious seconds I’ll get to taste Michelle again, straight from the source.

In return, all I have to do is disappear from his life. He still hasn’t told Michelle that his brother is her crazy ex…he’s going to set me up with a little apartment a few blocks from his place. I’m allowed to go to work, to the gym, go grocery shopping, and talk to our Dad, but at all other times I have to be in the apartment, ready to pleasure my brother at any time of the day or night. He marched up and down my living room with, his eyes blazing with power when he told me about this - he wants my asshole constantly lubed and ready for him, pictures of muscled men on the walls…I have to start calling him sir at all times, and be ready for anything.

For those ten seconds of bliss, however, I’ll do it. And more.

I sometimes wonder if my brother would have started down this path if it hadn’t been for the euphoria that Michelle’s pussy causes. He was a nice guy, once…I’m sure I wasn’t just imagining that.

I’d never expected my own brother to stab me in the back like this, no pun intended. But I’ll miss every family reunion until the end of time, suck Trevor off until the day I die, let him pound me from behind all night long, dress up like a gimp and jerk off thinking about men…whatever it takes, as long as I get my fix.