The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Halloween Costumes

by Pan

Chapter 1:

The girls were speechless for a few seconds when Kelsey brought up the idea.

“Are you kidding?” Heather finally asked, as Brittany resumed filing her nails and staring at Kelsey with one eyebrow raised.

“Hey,” Kelsey said in response, “I didn’t have to cut you guys in on this. But there’s three prizes, so I figure why not share it around?”

“But…Rob?” Heather shook her head in disbelief. “He’s a creep!”

“Exactly,” Kelsey said. “No one can stand him—so no one else from work will be there.”

Brittany leaned in to have a closer look at the flyer. It was inviting them to their workmate’s annual Halloween party that Saturday night—in big bright letters, it proclaimed “PRIZES FOR SEXIEST COSTUME!”

“So what?” Brittany said. “I don’t care how much the prize is. I’ve got plans.”

“Look closer,” Kelsey said, gesturing to the bottom of the invitation, and smiling as Brittany’s eyes widened in shock.

There was a long pause, as the girls processed the information in front of them. The flyer was offering more than ten thousand dollars worth of prizes for “the most erotic costumes”.

“Is this for real?” Heather said, and Kelsey earnestly nodded in response.

The three girls had worked together for almost two years, in a company that was now openly being referred to as a sinking ship, even by its employees. Their three largest clients, who collectively made up more than 60% of the firm’s income, had recently gone bankrupt, and the economic downturn had meant that they were unable to find business to replace them.

Within six months, the vast majority of employees would be terminated, and no one realistically expected the company to survive more than a year.

“You remember when Rob was trying to talk to us about his grandma?”

“I thought that was just an excuse to cry on our boobs…”

“Nope,” Kelsey said. “Turns out the old lady was loaded—he’s a millionaire now, at least. And the party’s apparently going to be pretty great.”

“Yeah, but still…”

Kelsey rolled her eyes at Heather’s hesitancy. She gestured at the young woman’s outfit—Heather was a stunning redhead, who went to the gym daily and didn’t want her efforts to go to waste. That morning, she was dressed in a tight skirt that emphasized her firm butt and long, toned legs. Her ensemble was topped off with a button-up blouse that didn’t show any cleavage, but still accentuated the shape of her pert B-cup breasts.

“Oh come on,” Heather said. “You want to pick on what I’m wearing? Look at Britt!”

Instead of being insulted, Brittany just slowly smiled, and leaned further forward. As the company’s secretary, she often joked that she was the first thing that prospective clients saw, and that she should “put on a good front”. Her dirty-blonde, teased hair was always loose, framing her face and resting gently on her ever-exposed DD cleavage.

When Brittany had started working with Kelsey and Heather, they’d been wary of her showy looks and flirty attitude, but they quickly learned that there was a genuinely sweet and kind girl behind it. And while she wasn’t above showing off her assets and teasing their male co-workers, she never let it go any further than that.

“I could just wear this,” she drawled.

“No,” Kelsey said firmly. “That’s the thing—with these kinds of prizes, everyone is going to be dressing a little bit slutty. If we want the money, we have to go all out…”

* * *

Two days later, Kelsey was pulling up outside Brittany’s house in her car, praying it would last long enough to get them to the party. She looked down at her costume and gulped—the others had asked several times if she was sure she knew what she was doing. She wasn’t, but she’d faked a grin, and nodded in response.

In truth, Kelsey was extraordinarily uncomfortable with any kind of public exposure. She had a nice figure, but had always covered it up at the office—and, truth be told, everywhere else that she went. In high school she’d been a shy and nerdy girl, and she’d never really grown out of it—the idea of showing up to a party dressed like a skank was one of the most terrifying things she could imagine.

But she needed the money. Urgently. As soon as she’d finished high school, the brunette had been accepted into a prestigious graphic design college, and while scholarship had helped with part of the payment, she was now swimming in student loans. She’d never been good with money, and had spent the last five years relying on credit cards—interest had started coming out of her ears, and even with her well-paying job, she was so deep in debt that she could barely even afford to eat.

Kelsey had offered to drive everyone to the party in the hope that her friends would offer to chip in for petrol, so she could use the money to get a decent meal. She had good reason to want the prize money so desperately—it wouldn’t solve her problems, but it would definitely help—and so the normally-conservative dresser had really pulled out all the stops.

On the walk to Brittany’s front door, Kelsey silently prayed that no one was watching. She had no idea how she was going to survive the party long enough to win the prize.

Heather answered Kelsey’s knock—she’d gone around earlier that day to get help with her costume.

“Oh, god…” Kelsey said in response to Heather’s shocked stare. “Is it that bad?”

“Girl…” Heather answered. “I had no idea…you are HOT!”

Kelsey was wearing nothing but a nude-colored body stocking, and had used her artistic skills to draw tattoos all over it. She’d been working with Rob for a few years and felt that she knew his type: a mailbox mix-up six months earlier had revealed that he subscribed to a number of magazines with nude, heavily-tattooed women on the front.

She was covered with lewd words, illustrations of graphic sex acts, and the most perverted images she could think of. Her arms were covered in spiderwebs, dripping with what she hoped would be interpreted not as dew, but droplets of cum—to emphasize the imagery, the spiders that covered her thin arms were creatively-drawn cocks with legs. On her chest were interracial couples in various sexual positions—her nipples were covered with the blonde white girl getting a facial, and a black girl taking it up the ass from a huge, muscular white man.

Her back was covered with one huge art-work: a naked demon priestess, oozing cum out of every orifice. Her naked red breasts were pierced, a black bar through each nipple, and she was reaching down to spread her pussy-lips, a hungry look on her face.

Kelsey’s legs were lined with drawings of hard cocks, spurting their seed triumphantly. On each foot was an image of a woman, naked except her high heels, and on her ass was a sailor princess flashing her butt to anyone who would see.

To top it all off, on each of her nipples, her belly button and her pussy, she’d drawn a piercing, using a 3D effect that she was quite proud of, and on her head Kelsey was wearing a bald-cap, also covered in lewd tattoos. Except for her face, every inch of Kelsey’s body was covered in the most offensive and sexual tattoos she could imagine.

Heather’s comment was not referring to Kelsey’s tattoos, however, but the girl’s figure—Heather had never seen her workmate in anything more revealing than a thick woolen sweater, and for the first time she realized that Kelsey was just as fit as the two girls that she called friends.

I might actually have some competition for this thing, she thought, before inviting Kelsey inside.

“Where’s yours?” Kelsey asked, and Heather laughed.

“Just putting the last touches on it now. Hey, can you help me with my make-up? Yours is fantastic.”

“Of course.”

Kelsey had covered her face in the heaviest, sluttiest make-up she could manage. Normally not one to wear more than a dab of concealer, she’d had to spend almost an hour online, watching tutorials.

“Kelsey!” Brittany squealed as the two entered the room, and now it was Kelsey’s turn to gawk.

The receptionist had really taken the suggestion to “go all out” onboard. She towered over the graphic designer, having forced her feet into six-inch heels. Her skirt was so short that with every step, her ass-cheeks were exposed to anyone standing behind her, and her legs were covered with the criss-cross of fishnet stockings.

Her top half, however, was what had drawn Kelsey’s attention. Brittany was obviously not wearing a bra, and had a white T-shirt on so tightly that her nipples were clearly visible. On the front, in big back letters, was written “Gangbang Queen”—though it was hard to read, as the entire front of the T-shirt—and Brittany’s face—was coated in what looked like cum.

“Jesus, Britt…” Kelsey said, her eyes boggling.

“You like?” Brittany said with a grin. Kelsey had known that her friend had slight exhibitionist tendencies, but she hadn’t expected something as extreme as this…Of course, she reflected, considering what I’m wearing, who am I to judge?

“I figure when the company starts downsizing, the receptionist isn’t going to be a high priority—I might as well make money while I can, right?”

“I guess…” Kelsey replied, suddenly regretting her decision to invite her friends to the party. She’d expected to be a shoe-in for the prize, but even though Kelsey had no interest in women, even she couldn’t take her eyes off Britt’s chest.

“Besides,” Brittany said with a cheeky grin, “I’ve had this shirt forever and never had a chance to wear it before. Check it out!”

Brittany did a spin—an impressive feat, considering her heels—and Kelsey read the back of the shirt—“Cumslut”.

She threw a look at Heather, who rolled her eyes and smiled.

“She’s kidding. We made the shirt today.”

“And the…”

“It’s icing sugar,” Brittany said, scraping a tiny part out and moving it to her mouth with a smile. “The heels are mine though, and I really never do get to wear them. We just finished Heather’s costume—you’re never going to believe it.”

“I’m sure I won’t,” Kelsey replied.

* * *

Kelsey’s chances of winning the prize seemed to move even further away as she helped Heather get ready. The saleswoman, counting on none of her other workmates being there, had pushed the limits as far as she was able. To compensate for her relatively small breasts, she’d made a fake pair that were bigger than her head, and looked even larger on her fit frame.

Underneath her dress, she was wearing a pair of latex shorts, with a photo crudely attached to the front and back. Whenever she lifted up her dress, it looked as though she was exposing herself—but instead of a normal set of genitals, the photos were of stretched, gaping orifices—an already-wide pussy that she’d photoshopped to look as though you could drive a car through, complete with pussy-rings. Similarly, on her ass she wore a photo of a asshole that looked like it had taken an entire midget inside of it.

If you stared at it for too long it was obviously a photo, but as long as Heather never let anyone see the images for more than a second, it appeared that she was the ultimate size-queen.

“I considered making a shirt saying “I like ’em big”, but I didn’t want steal Brittany’s schtick, y’know?”

“Uh huh,” Kelsey replied, carefully adding the last of Heather’s make-up. “Okay, you’re all done.”

“This is the last one,” Brittany said, moving her mouth back to the over-sized blow-up dildo. Heather picked up the other six enormous fake dildos and butt-plugs laying around the floor, and put them in a basket.

“Let’s go!”

As the three moved toward the door, Brittany added the final touch to her outfit—a SLUT choker—and the trio were soon in Kelsey’s car, on their way to the party..

“I’ve got to ask,” Kelsey to Brittany, the blonde’s skirt riding up so high that it exposed her underwear. “Where did you get that skirt?”

“What are you talking about?” Brittany replied, a confused look upon her face. “This is just my clubbing outfit…”

* * *

The drive to the party started awkwardly, as each of the girls suddenly became aware of the outfits that they were wearing in public. Soon, though, they began to gossip about their management’s latest terrible decisions, and the rumours flying around that they might not even have their jobs for six more weeks, let alone six more months, and as they were reminded of why they were doing what they were doing, they relaxed and began to look forward to the party.

Chapter 2:

A look of awe spread across the faces of all three girls as they entered the party. Rob really had spared no expense—the room was well-decorated, there was Halloween-themed finger-food everywhere, and he’d even splashed out for an open bar. If she wasn’t dressed as a grotesque parody of a sexual fetish she found repugnant, Kelsey may have even been able to enjoy herself.

But she’d volunteered to drive, so couldn’t even get drunk.

“Well,” Brittany said, clearly unperturbed by the stares she was getting for her slutty outfit, “we’re here! May as well enjoy ourselves!”

“You go on ahead,” Heather said. “I’m going to hang back with Kels for a while.”

As the bubbly blonde bounced her way into the party, Heather turned to Kelsey.

“Are you all right?”

“I’m fine,” Kelsey replied, forcing a grin onto her face. “Just a bit—well, y’know.”

“Shy?”

“Yeah.”

There was a pause, as the two girls watched the throbbing mass of bodies in front of them, occasionally spotting Brittany’s blonde hair popping up above the crowd.

“Do you think I went overboard?” Kelsey suddenly asked, and Heather shook her head.

“Look at me,” she said, flashing Kelsey and getting a laugh in response. “Besides, check out the competition—one of us is a shoe-in. That money is as good as ours.”

Heather was right. The party was full of sexy nurses, teachers, students, cat-girls…even a few whores, bimbos and Playboy Bunnies. But no one had gone to the efforts of Kelsey and her co-workers, and their extreme outfits were even earning them a few dirty looks.

Kelsey relaxed slightly, and Heather put her arm around her.

“You look great, seriously. Have you ever considered getting inked for real?”

“I’ve thought about it,” Kelsey answered. “But I’m terrified of needles. Oh, god…”

The graphic designer went white as a familiar face approached, a huge grin on his face.

“Heather! Kathy! You made it!!”

“It’s Kelsey,” she murmured in response, but the music was too loud for Rob to hear her.

“These costumes…wow. Just…wow. You guys are…yeah, there’s no other word for it: wow.”

“Brittany’s here too,” Heather replied, as coolly as she could.

“Yeah I saw! Good to see that she’s finally embracing her true self, hey Kathy?” Rob said with a broad wink.

“When are the prizes being announced?”

“At midnight, of course! Check out the trophies—I got them from this cool occult store downtown!”

Kelsey looked at where Rob was pointing, and saw three trophies standing on a pedestal in the centre of the room. The way the disco light shone onto them gave them a strange glow, and for reasons she couldn’t explain, a chill ran down her back at the sight of them.

“Wow,” she said flatly in response, getting another laugh out of Rob.

“Anyway, I’ll see you guys later! Enjoy the party!”

* * *

For Kelsey, the two hours she had to wait until midnight seemed to last a thousand years. Worst of all, while she’d been correct in her prediction that no other females from the office would be there, she hadn’t realized that a party with free booze and “prizes for most erotic costume” would be a beacon to the males in her office.

Within the first half-hour, she managed to narrowly avoid being seen by five different co-workers. Unfortunately, after that, Brittany came to find her—and Brittany had no compunctions about being spotted.

“Kels!” she cried out from across the room. “Look who’s here! It’s Mark from accounting!”

“Kelsey??” Mark said, staring at her in shock. “Kelsey…is that really you??”

“Hi Mark,” Kelsey said, avoiding eye contact. “Enjoying the party?”

“Yeah, I…wow. Can I get you a drink?”

“It’s an open bar,” Kelsey said flatly.

“I’ll take one! Just a beer, thanks Mark,” Brittany interrupted, and grinned through her mock-cum at Kelsey. “Always let them buy you a drink, even if it’s free—it’s habit-forming.”

“I thought you didn’t date co-workers.”

“I don’t…that doesn’t mean I don’t let them buy me drinks. I haven’t paid for a drink in over a year now.”

Mark returned and accepted Brittany’s offer to dance, leaving Kelsey alone with the finger-food once more. Her skull-cap was itchy, her legs were tired, and her co-workers hadn’t offered to chip in for petrol, so she leaned on the table and ate as many of the snacks as she could stomach. Finally midnight rolled around, and a clearly inebriated Rob stood up to announce the winners.

“First of all,” he slurred, “I want to have everyone for coming. We should thank one of these every year!”

The crowd was, on average, just as drunk as Rob, and they cheered at the suggestion, growing silent once more as he prepared to read out the winners.

“In third place, for creativity, boldness and being fucking sexy, it’s my dear friend and co-worker…Heather!”

The girls had reconvened near the stage, in preparation for the prizes that they knew were theirs. Kelsey and Brittany congratulated Heather as she got pulled up on-stage by Rob, who handed her the mike.

“Free dildos for everyone!” she cried, throwing her basket of inflatables into the crowd. Heather wasn’t the most drunk person there, but she certainly wasn’t dragging down the average.

As Heather clutched the trophy to her chest, a strange sense of unease came across Kelsey once more. A part of her wanted to shout out a warning, to say “don’t touch it!”, but the rational side of her brain silenced the impulse, and she listened closely as Rob announced second place.

“This one was tricky, I’m not going to lie. But she let me taste it and it was delicious and so I’m giving her second place! Brittany!!”

Brittany managed to stumble her way on-stage, and gave Rob a big kiss as a thanks—this would normally have been incredibly out of character for Britt, but as she pulled away, Kelsey had to work to stifle a laugh—Rob’s face looked like it was covered in dried semen, and he was too drunk to notice.

She was so busy staring at the amusing sight that she almost missed what Rob said next.

“Kathy! Is Kathy here?”

Kelsey was tired and cranky and disappointed, and if Heather hadn’t leaned over to correct the host of the party, she may not have registered that she, in fact, was the “Kathy” that Rob was referring to.

“Kelsey!” Rob corrected with a hiccup, and Kelsey walked on-stage to collect her prize, a huge grin on her face.

* * *

The next morning, Kelsey awoke with a spring in her step. It wasn’t only the fact that she was many thousands of dollars richer, it was something else, something indefinable. Perhaps it was the fact that she’d come up with a plan, followed through, and it had paid off. Perhaps it was the cheers from the crowd as she’d stood up to collect her trophy. Perhaps it was the fact that she’d worn slutty outfits for a whole night—in front of at least a dozen people she knew—and lived to tell the tale.

Not, of course, that it was a tale she’d ever be telling.

As she looked around the room, she almost jumped at the sight of her trophy. She didn’t know why it gave her the creeps, still, but it did. Even now, gleaming in the morning light, something about it didn’t seem right.

She wanted to throw it out and never look at it again, but she forced herself to quash the instinct. If she’d been listening to her fears she never would have dressed up, gone to the party, and won the better part of ten thousand dollars. The pile of cash was sitting on the chair next to the trophy, and Kelsey looked at it and smiled.

Sure, the majority of it would have to go to paying off debt, but she could afford to treat herself, just a little. What could she do to reward herself for her bravery?

A tattoo. The idea popped into her brain with such immediate clarity and conviction that she was dressed and on her way to the tattoo parlor before she even questioned it. Yes, a tattoo—she’d always wanted one, and if last night had taught her anything, it was that overcoming fears could lead to great rewards.

She was going to get a tattoo. And to commemorate last night, she was going to get a slutty one.

* * *

Across town, at the same time that Kelsey was stepping into the tattoo parlor, Brittany was waking up to an unusual sight: there was a strange man in her bed. She didn’t normally go home with people, especially not someone she didn’t know, but apparently the drinks and the thrill of having won had gone to her head, and so the blonde had broken her own rule and had a one-night stand.

Not a bad-looking one, either, she mused. Maybe that’s a rule that needs to be broken more often…

Sunday morning meant church, and so Brittany got up without waking her houseguest, got dressed, and left the house. She was almost out the door before she remembered to attach a note for the stranger, taping it to the trophy that sat next to her bed, glowing slightly.

* * *

Unlike her two co-workers, Heather didn’t leap out of bed on that Sunday morning. She woke up full of energy, just as Brittany and Kelsey had, but instead of getting up and putting that energy toward something productive, she decided to reward herself with a lay-in. She’d only won a bit over a thousand dollars, but—she told herself—that wasn’t too bad for a night’s work.

She glanced over at her prize and wondered what she was going to do with the ugly thing. She’d never been much for competitive sports, and so there wasn’t a cabinet or trophy-room it could be added to. Until she found a place for it, she supposed she’d have to just leave it there, beside the bed.

Glimpses of the party came back to her—how drunk had she gotten? She remembered Kelsey driving them home, exuberant about her win, but most of the night was a blur…

As she pondered, she noticed that her right hand had drifted to her pussy, and was slowly stroking up and down her sensitive lips.

Well, she thought to herself, I’ve got no other plans for the morning…

Five hours and six powerful orgasms later, Heather finally got out of bed. She got herself a glass of water, and returned for another play-session.

Chapter 3:

Monday:

As Kelsey walked into work the next day, she was met with raised eyebrows and huge smiles.

The raised eyebrows were from those who hadn’t been at the party. They were wondering what small, shy Kelsey was doing, walking so confidently, dressed uncharacteristically in such a a short skirt. The huge smiles were from the men who had seen her faux-naked, and welcomed any change in her wardrobe that brought her closer to that state.

It wasn’t until lunch, however, when she got a chance to sit down and spend time with her two best friends that Kelsey was truly able to show off.

“Wow!” Brittany said, huge smile upon her face.

“Really?” Heather asked, her eyebrows conveying her disapproval.

“Oh come on,” Brittany said, playfully slapping Heather on the arm. “Don’t be like that—it’s about time that Kelsey loosened up a bit! I think this is a good start!”

The two girls were reacting to their workmate’s new tattoo—the one she had shown them, anyway. Once she had reached the tattoo parlor and discovered that they had a two-for-one deal for tattoos above a certain price, she’d been unable to resist the temptation of spending the entire fistful of cash she’d hastily grabbed on the way out.

A pair of new tattoos later, she was walking out of the small shop with a smile on her face and a new confidence in her stride. On her left ankle she’d gotten a simple tattoo of a balloon—she’d wanted something simple and playful, something she wouldn’t be ashamed to show her friends.

Something to contrast her other tattoo.

It was the balloon that Brittany was gushing over, while Heather made her reservations clear. Kelsey wasn’t sure how they’d react if they saw the pair of boobs she’d gotten tattooed on her lower back.

She wasn’t even sure why she’d done it—Kelsey wasn’t a boob girl particularly, and whenever she’d imagined getting tattoos, it had never been something so crude, so…silly.

That was it. It was silly. She enjoyed the humor of it, but more than that…the fact that it was so out-of-character. Getting a tattoo at all made her feel free, like she was someone else—getting one of a pair of tits? That just proved that she wasn’t boxed into her life as a graphic designer at a failing company.

She was more than that, she was free. It made her forget that she was swimming in debt…it told her that she could do whatever she wanted.

In fact, she might even get another. Soon.

* * *

Once lunch was over, and the girls made their way back to their various workstations, Heather breathed a huge sigh of relief. She was fairly sure she’d managed to hide it from her workmates—she’d perhaps been a bit harsher than necessary on poor Kelsey, but honestly, Heather had welcomed the distraction.

Ever since she’d arrived at work that morning, she’d just felt so…horny.

It was just an after-effect from the day before, she told herself. Uncharacteristically, Heather had stayed in bed all day—from shortly after she’d wokem up, right through until she’d drifted back to sleep that night, Heather had only gotten up for food and to go to the toilet.

The rest of the time, she’d been masturbating.

It had been fun, Heather was forced to admit. It was so unlike her—she’d always had a strong sex-drive, but she never had time to indulge herself like that.

Yes, that was it. It was an indulgence. And when was the last time she’d had one of those? She’d been battling with guilt all morning—she’d promised her neighbor that she’d pop around and help out with her garden, she’d taken some work home with her over the weekend, and her house was a mess.

But sometimes, you just needed to treat yourself, and that was all it had been. A lovely, relaxing weekend—a party, a few more drinks than were strictly necessary, a bit of prize money, and then a day of self-pleasure. It was out of her system now, and she could go back to being her normal go-getter self.

So why was she still so turned on?

All day Heather had felt like she was battling her own hormones. It wasn’t anything in particular—there were no guys in the office that Heather was particularly attracted to (no women either, for that matter) and her computer monitor had shown nothing more erotic than a spreadsheet all day. Other than a few calls to clients, there had been nothing particularly out of the ordinary about Heather’s day, certainly nothing erotic, and there was no reason for her to want to get off that one last time.

One last time…

The idea was so tempting that Heather decided that the best thing to do, to clear her head, would be simply to head into the ladies’ bathroom, get herself off, and return to work energized and ready to go.

I wish I had a toy here, she thought as she slipped into her work’s restroom. But I suppose fingers will have to do…

* * *

Jerry smiled broadly at Brittany as he left for the day. He was half in love with their bombshell of a receptionist—every man in the building was—but there was something particularly appealing about her that day. Her smile seemed wider, her skirt seemed tighter, her top seemed even more low-cut…

No, that wasn’t it. It was her attitude. She was always bubbly and personable—it was what Brittany was known for. But today she somehow seemed extra friendly, extra chirpy.

“I’m here to please,” her body seemed to be screaming—Jerry could have sworn she was pushing her chest forward slightly, trying to emphasize her (already impressive) cleavage, but he didn’t want to stare.

“Good night, Brittany,” he said as he left.

“Good night, sir,” she replied, and something about the way she purred the last word had him erect before he could even hit the back door.

* * *

Tuesday:

This is wrong, Heather told herself. I shouldn’t be doing this…not at work.

The thought ran through her mind again and again, but it somehow just managed to add to the heat she felt between her legs. After jilling off in the bathroom the day before, she’d barely managed to get through the rest of the day. Finally, knocking off time arrived, and she all but ran home, collapsed straight onto her bed, and got herself off over and over and over again before falling into a blissful sleep.

She’d had a date, the saleswoman remembered the next morning. She’d been looking forward to it for a week—Tim, his name was, or Tom. Something short. But she’d been so obsessed by the idea of getting home and getting her favorite vibrator between her legs, she’d completely blanked on seeing…was it Todd?…until she’d noticed three missed calls and two messages on her phone.

A second date was looking unlikely, but that was okay. Who needs men, she told herself, when you’ve got friends like these?

As she was leaving for work, she’d fished one of her smallest sex toys out of the trophy (where it had somehow landed after Sunday’s session) and then—completely on impulse—slipped it into her work bag.

The idea of sneaking into the bathroom again consumed her, and it was all she could think about during her commute. So naughty, she told herself—so deliciously wicked.

Once Heather arrived at work, she’d made small talk with her supervisor, and then fled to the bathroom, plunging her tiny toy deep into her wetness, and rubbing at her nipples with her other hand.

Oh god, she thought as an orgasm swept her body. This is so wrong…

I’ve got to do this again some time.

* * *

As Heather left the ladies’ room, her route back to her desk brought her past reception. Brittany didn’t notice, however—one of the young interns was at her desk, and she was flirting outrageously with him.

Typical Brittany, Heather thought with a smile, enjoying her post-orgasm glow. She doesn’t even mind that he hasn’t looked at her face once…

* * *

Wednesday:

Kelsey arrived at work an hour late, and threw an apologetic glance at Brittany as she entered the room.

“Don’t worry about it girl,” Brittany said, casually tossing her long blonde hair behind her. “I covered for you—where’ve you been?”

“I got another tattoo,” Kelsey said proudly. A week ago, she would have blushed and stared at the floor as she did, but she found the process of getting inked to be surprisingly empowering. After getting dressed that morning, she’d caught a glimpse of her reflection in the creepy trophy that she still hadn’t had a chance to get rid of.

What am I wearing? she’d asked herself, and resolved to go clothes shopping that night. The clothes she was wearing were that of a timid, shrinking violet. They weren’t representative of the new Kelsey, the Kelsey who wasn’t afraid to dress however she liked.

The Kelsey who wasn’t afraid of her own turn-ons.

As she’d gone to the tattoo parlor that morning, she made a small confession to herself—her new tattoos were…hot. They made her feel sexy. The feeling had been there, simmering under the surface since she’d first gotten the pair of boobs, but she’d been unable to admit it even to herself.

They were more than just hot. They turned her on. There was just something so deeply erotic about looking down at her skin, and seeing a lewd tattoo. It was affecting her more than she’d like to admit, but as she’d looked at herself in her rear-view mirror, she’d vowed not to be afraid of it.

In fact, that morning, she’d gotten another two tattoos—one that she could show people, and one that was just for her. One for her friends to see, and one for her to think about when she played with herself. She didn’t know why it was so sexy to see the ink, know that it was a permanent mark on her body, but it was.

“No way!” Brittany said with a huge grin. “I guess it’s true what they say—you can’t just stop at one! Can I see?”

“Of course,” Kelsey said, and rolled up her sleeve. On her right shoulder she’d gotten a mermaid—now that she looked at it, it faintly resembled Brittany, with its long hair and prominent bust. She didn’t show her friend the matching tattoo on her left shoulder—it, too, was a mermaid, but this one was topless, proudly positioned to emphasize its enormous chest and erect nipples.

“Wow!” Brittany said. “I might have to get one myself. What’s the name of your guy?”

“I’ll, uh, I’ll write it down,” Kelsey replied, suddenly flustered. If Brittany went to her tattoo artist, he might mention something about her secret tattoos, and they were just for her.

As Heather began to approach, Kelsey hastily covered her arm up. She didn’t want her new feeling of power to be diminished by a cruel comment or two, and Heather wasn’t one to hold her tongue. A part of her hated her fear, but she knew that change took time.

Kelsey’s surge of fear was for nothing, however—the saleswoman didn’t stop, just flashed her friends a huge grin and continued walking.

“Is she okay?” Kelsey asked, and Brittany just shrugged.

“I think she’s coming down with something—that’s the third time I’ve seen her leave the restroom today, and it’s not even ten thirty yet.”

* * *

Thursday:

The next day, Brittany was too distracted to keep a count of Heather’s toilet visits. She didn’t even notice when Kelsey walked in, wearing a skirt almost as short as Brittany’s and a form-fitting sweater that jiggled as she walked. Kelsey’s shyness had completely disappeared, and she was taking full advantage of it.

No, Brittany’s attention was on the men in the office. So many men! Brittany had always enjoyed the company of males—Kelsey and Heather were two of the first truly close female friends she’d had—but her religious upbringing had meant that she’d never let herself go any further than teasing, unless of course she knew it was serious.

And this week, she’d spontaneously decided to take teasing to a new level. After waking up with company on Sunday morning, and listening to a particularly moving sermon about using the gifts that God gives you, Brittany had resolved to do exactly that.

Her best assets were her looks, she knew. She’d always known that. And sure, perhaps the company was going under and there was nothing she could do about…on the other hand, perhaps there was.

Brittany had never been the smartest book on the shelf, but it had never bothered her—bring bright and bubbly were her strengths, and after spending Sunday night musing about what she could do to best make use of her talents, she’d decided to go ahead and play to her strengths.

Her company had a huge motivation problem, that was obvious. And it was her job to be the face of the company—but she could do more than that, she could work on lifting spirits from within.

And so she had.

Any time a man was within a few feet of her, Brittany made sure that there was a smile on his face, and ample eye-candy for him to look at. Her skirt-hems had grown higher, her cleavage had—against all odds—gotten more prominent, and she considered it a personal challenge to cause a visible erection on every man she came into contact with.

Her efforts had worked, but an unexpected side-effect had occurred. The more attention she got from the men of her office, the more she enjoyed it…craved it, even. Thursday morning was the start of a big conference—one of the few efforts the company had left to pull itself out of the hole and get more clients—and most of the office was out.

For the first time since starting her new project, Brittany wasn’t surrounded by men. She hadn’t expected to miss the constant attention, but she did, and the feeling had put her in a real funk.

She filled her morning with busywork, and decorating her desk—she’d decided earlier in the week to brighten up her workspace as well, and had even brought in the trophy she’d won at the Halloween party. She was just putting it on a shelf behind her, trying to work out whether it dominated the space too much, when the sound of the company intern’s voice behind her made her smile with joy.

“Eli!” she said, putting so much enthusiasm into her greeting that he blinked twice and stepped backwards in shock.

“Uh, yes,” he stammered. “Hi. I, uh, was just…”

The sight of documents in his hand made it obvious what Eli was after, and Brittany shot her widest grin at him.

“Can’t get the copy machine to work?”

“No,” he replied. “I, uh, you…”

“Here,” she said, stalking towards him. “Let me show you.”

* * *

Alone in the copy room with Eli, Brittany’s heart was racing. She didn’t know why—she’d known the boy for almost two months now, and she’d never reacted like this before. He was just so cute…so young…

There was something about the way that he stared at her breasts while talking to her that just got her so hot and bothered. He could barely get a few words out without blushing, and from the second she walked into the building each morning, she knew he was hard.

So hard. So hard…for her…

It must be frustrating, she pondered, not even aware that she was now blatantly staring at his pants. Being hard all day, no one to relieve the tension…it must be so…demoralizing.

And to think, she was the one who had caused it. Here she was, trying to motivate the office, and all she was doing was getting them all hot and bothered, cocks hard, no way to take care of it…

With one smooth movement, Brittany closed the copy room door, got down on her knees, and unbuckled Eli’s pants.

“Let me take care of this for you,” she asked, but he just responded by widening his eyes so far they threatened to bulge out of his head.

“Please…” she said, in her sultry voice of silk, and when Eli nodded frantically in response, Brittany smiled, and moved her mouth over his cock.

Chapter 4:

This is too much, Heather told herself as she added three more toys to her bag. It now consisted of more sex toys than anything else, but she figured that wasn’t worth worrying about—after all, she was hardly getting anything done any more, at work OR at home. All of her spare time was spent masturbating, and more than half of her time at work was spent doing the same.

This is too much, Kelsey told herself as she sketched out her latest tattoo idea. The parlor had told her that they were ending the 2-for-1 discount, and so she wanted to make the most of it while she could. The piece of paper in front of her held the image of an Elven Princess, naked and on all fours, positioned in such a way to draw attention to her smoothly-shaved pussy. Something about the lewd emphasis of the fictional creature’s genitals turned Kelsey on, and her hand had slipped between her legs as she’d been drawing.

This is too much, Brittany told herself, as she bounced up and down on Eli’s cock. After pleasuring him in the copy room, he’d kept staring at her all day, and on a whim she’d invited him home with her. They’d been inseparable since then, which knew was simply unprofessional. Work should stay at work…of course, she told herself, getting it out of his system would mean that he could stop staring at her all day and focus on the tasks at hand…

This is too much, the three women thought simultaneously…but not one of them showed any sign of slowing down.

Friday:

Brittany arrived to work late. She had tried to insist that Eli come in separately, but then she’d noticed his erection and gotten distracted. Fifteen seconds later, she was bent over the kitchen table as he repeatedly pounded into her ass, and by the time they were done they didn’t have time to do anything but bolt to the car and get to work as quickly as possible.

One of Brittany’s jobs was to open the building up in the morning, but she was delighted to discover that it had already been done when she got there—as she entered in a fluster, she found Kelsey standing next to her desk, a friendly grin on her face.

“Let’s call it quits,” she said, waving off Brittany’s thanks. The two chatted briefly, Kelsey showed off her latest “safe” tattoo—a naked lady from the back, bending over and lightly spanking herself—and failed to notice Brittany’s somewhat bewildered reaction.

Before Kelsey could draw attention to her knuckles, their conversation was interrupted once more by Heather’s approaching grin. She practically floated around the office these days, as if sitting on a happy cloud.

No one had noticed the slight changes to Heather’s gait—while using toys to penetrate both her holes in the restroom stall the previous day, she’d been hit with the idea of not taking them out when she was done.

Her panties ensured that they didn’t just slip out, but the feeling of constant penetration made her wetter than she could ever remember being, and with a slight adjustment to her walk, she was occasionally hit with a wave of pleasure.

Walking slightly strangely had become the new norm for Kelsey, and as well as the constant after-glow her toys were providing, she was now experience occasional orgasms from just sitting at her desk, or walking from one end of the office to the other.

“Is she okay?” Kelsey asked, but her query fell on deaf ears—a man had approached Brittany’s desk, and she suddenly didn’t have time for anyone else.

“Yes, Jerry?” Brittany asked, the new shade of lipstick she’d put on that morning accentuating her smile even more than usual. “How’s the conference going?”

“Oh, it’s brutal. Everyone’s exhausted…still, only two days left to go. I’ll tell you what, we could use a friendly face like yours there.”

“Oh really?” Brittany asked, an idea ticking over in her brain. “Here, let me walk you to your office—there’s something I want to discuss with you…”

* * *

As soon as she was alone in her cubicle, Kelsey rolled up her skirt to look at her new tattoo once more. It was beautifully subtle—she’d gotten a seamline tattooed down her left leg. At a glance, it just looked like she was wearing stockings, but in fact her legs were bare.

Kelsey was enjoying wearing bare legs to the office. The only disadvantage was that it added another place where she couldn’t get tattoos, and she was starting to feel overly limited in that regard already. Each night, Kelsey went home and sat on her bed, designing new tattoos that she wanted. Without her consciously noticing, they’d begun to grow more and more lewd—cunts filled with cum, busty women with a cock in each hole, nipples squirting milk and rude words written across tits.

The more she thought about her tattoos, the more turned on she got, and the more turned on she got, the more erotically-themed her sketches grew…

The idea of all her workmates staring at her, the shock that they’d get at seeing the ink that she was covered with…every time she so much as glanced at one of her tattoos, Kelsey got wet. She found the idea of her body becoming a lewd, obscene canvas so hot, and after a particularly shocked stare, or a raised eyebrow, Kelsey’s knees would get weak with arousal.

She’d become obsessed with her tattoos having an overarching motif, and (inspired by the solitary balloon that still sat on her ankle) decided to go with a circus/carnival theme. Female lion-tamers, being roughly taken by their lions…curvy clowns being spanked by rough ringmasters…above her pussy, she intended to get the word “FUNHOUSE” written in curvy circus script.

Next to her bed, as she drew, sat the trophy. Beside it was the ever-dwindling pile of money. Her debts hadn’t abated—so far all the money she’d won from Rob’s party had gone to paying her tattoo artist.

It was impossible, she knew, to get every tattoo that she wanted and hide it from her co-workers. So the night before, she’d added a pair of knuckle tatts—one reading “BORN”, and one reading “FREE”. They were simple, inoffensive, and would serve as a barometer to see if anyone at work minded her showing up inked.

She liked the idea of people seeing them. They were art, after all, and they represented the new her. She liked that—people would see the real her. Not the Kelsey she’d hidden beneath clothes for all these years, shy and nervous and afraid to live.

No, she wanted to show everyone who she really was.

* * *

Saturday:

Heather woke up with a huge smile on her face, and dildos sticking out of her front and rear. She’d been looking forward to this all week—two days where she could do nothing but lay around playing with herself. Two days where she didn’t have to worry about co-workers, or being interrupted, or getting caught. Two days where she didn’t have to think about anything but herself.

Her glee began to fade, however, as she began slowly pumping the toys in and out. Something had changed. Her desire was still there—she wanted to get off, more than anything…every fibre of her being craved the feeling of fullness that she’d recently managed to get only from her toys, but for the first time, they weren’t providing it.

They were…unsatisfying, somehow. The room was filled with the wet sound of her toys pumping in and out, but where the squelching sound would normally be accompanied by her moans, instead they were met with silence.

In frustration, Heather withdrew her toys and threw them across the room. A dull “clang” sounded as they bounced off her trophy, and her eyes widened as she suddenly realized what the problem was.

She wasn’t feeling fulfilled, because she wasn’t feeling full. The solution was obvious:

Bigger toys.

* * *

Every eye in the conference turned as Brittany click-clacked her way down the hall. Part of it was her ensemble—she wore a short, tight, black skirt, and a blouse to match. The four top buttons were undone, showing off the peaks of her breasts, and a sizable portion of her pink push-up bra as well.

Her long blonde hair flowed down her back, and legs were covered with fishnet stockings. On her feet were six-inch heels, and with every step, her ass swished back and forth. She’d finally managed to convince Heather to share the details of her tattoo artist, and on her left tit a small arrow could be seen, while her right arm was freshly inked with the company’s logo.

But what really caught the attendee’s eyes was the look on her face. She was wearing thick eye-liner, ruby-red lipstick to accentuate her (naturally large) lips, and the sultry, determined look on her face told everyone what she was there for.

She was there to make men happy.

After Jerry had cum in her mouth once and pussy twice the previous day, he’d agreed that she would provide a real burst of motivation to the rest of the team, and so Brittany marched down the hall until she found the company’s booth.

“Brittany!” Rob greeted her. She just smiled, beckoned for him to follow, and without a word he did.

She’d scoped the area out, and found an unused supply closet—normally full of chairs, for her purposes it would do perfectly. No sooner did Rob enter than her lips were upon his, her hands urgently unbuckling his pants, and rejoicing when they found his hard cock.

“Touch me,” she moaned. “I want to make you happy…”

“Okay,” Rob obliged, and for the next twenty minutes, she showed him just how much pleasure she could provide.

* * *

“Are you sure about this?” the tattoo artist asked. Kelsey had just handed him almost four thousand dollars in cash.

“Please,” she said with a smile. “I’ve never been so sure of anything in my life.”

It was true. She’d woken up that morning with conviction in her heart. She was a free spirit, and nothing could stand in her way.

After waking up, she’d done some housecleaning. Any piece of clothing that the “old” Kelsey would have worn was the first thing to go, and then she’d gone to throw out the trophy…but found herself somehow unable to. Any time she approached it, she’d see the tattoos adorning her naked body, and Kelsey found herself stopping to play with herself instead.

Her body was obscene. Her body was porn, more so than any other female body. Anyone looking at her nude form would see how disgusting, how wrong her tattoos were…

She loved it.

Kelsey’s eyes rolled back with excitement each time she tried to dispose of the trophy, images running through her head of standing naked in an art gallery, having thousands of people take pictures of her tattoos. She fell back on her bed, thrust her fingers into her hungry cunt, and got off at the idea of how perverse her skin was.

And so the trophy stayed.

Instead of disposing of it, Kelsey had taken the pile of cash, all of her sketches, and gone straight to the tattoo parlor.

“All of it,” she said. “I want it all.”

“I’m not sure if this will cover all of this,” her artist asked, and she threw him a credit card—the last one that she knew she could still put money on.

“Whatever that doesn’t cover, put on this.”

She had some more shopping to do—she wanted short skirts, tube tops, anything that would show off her body. No, it wasn’t really her body any more—it was a piece of controversial art, and she wanted the whole world to see it. No one at work had commented on her knuckle tattoos yesterday, and that was all the permission she needed.

Kelsey was going to be a walking, talking work of art, and she couldn’t wait. The idea of the shocked stares she’d soon receive made her wet in anticipation.

“Okay,” the man shrugged, getting ready for the first piece—an extension of her stocking seams to make a full garter belt. “If this is what you really want…”

Chapter 5:

Chapter 5—Sunday:

As soon as Heather appeared to post bail, Kelsey headed straight back to the tattoo parlor.

“Thanks for fetching me,” she said. “But if I don’t get there soon, I won’t be able to get everything finished today…and I need it. I really do.”

“Wait!” Heather tried to call after her, but as Kelsey left, she shrugged. She wasn’t going to turn down the ability to go straight back to bed and continue testing her new purchases.

Heather had practically cleared out the adult store—she’d used all of her prize money and more, collecting the largest toys she could find. She hadn’t been able to wait until she took them home, opening one in the store and asking to use the bathroom.

“I guess…” the pierced girl behind the counter had said doubtfully, obviously unable to believe that someone as respectable-looking as Heather would ever take their largest dildo to the bathroom and test it out.

She’d been so turned on at the sight of it—nine inches long, with a six-inch circumference. It didn’t even make sense that a girl Heather’s size would be able to use such a monster, but she’d managed to insert it with only the smallest amount of pain.

As it began to enter her, it was like a flood had been released—it had been almost twelve hours since she’d last cum, a number so high that felt like an impossible nightmare. The dam was broken, and she began to scream out in pleasure, cumming over and over again, until after almost fifteen minutes of pure pleasure, she noticed that the shop-girl was rapping at the restroom door.

“Miss?” she was asking, “are you alright??”

“I’m fiiiine,” Heather had replied with a long sigh. “Oh, I’m so good.”

There was a pause.

“Are you sure?”

“I’m sure, sweetie,” Heather responded, her eyes rolling back in her head with pleasure. “Oh, hon—just one question. Where did you get your piercings done?”

* * *

Brittany staggered out of the hotel bedroom, her legs bow-legged and every inch of her covered in cum. She’d pleasured each of the company men at the stall, and word had started to get around. The idea of limiting her stress relief to her direct colleagues seemed cruel, somehow, and so she’d offered a deal—anyone who did business with her company would get a chance to enjoy her unique skills.

The demand had been overwhelming, and soon she’d had to start taking two men at a time in the tiny room. The day had passed in a blur, and when the conference began to close, Brittany had discovered there was a long list of new clients who hadn’t gotten a chance to enjoy the new benefits of the deal they’d struck.

And so she’d rented a hotel room—the company had offered to pay, but she knew what dire straits they were in, and covered the costs herself. To ensure that there was enough room for everyone who wanted a turn, she’d taken the penthouse suite—her Halloween money was just enough to cover it.

All night, Brittany had been taking clients, three at a time. And when she was too sore to be penetrated, she started jerking them off, taking load after load on her face, her back, her tits—anywhere that they wanted to aim, she was happy to take a load.

Finally, around 5am, she’d collapsed, exhausted, and let the men know that they could fuck her in her sleep if they wanted. She’d woken up alone, coated in cum, and more sore than she could ever remember being.

What have I done? she thought in shock, feeling slightly ill. What…why would I do that?

As she took a shower, more and more images from the previous night flashed into her head. At one point, she’d let her boss cum in her ass, and then sucked his dick clean. At another point, she could have sworn there’d been a video camera…or two, or three.

What would she find when she googled her name? How had she allow herself to become so degenerate, such a slut?

As she got out of the shower and toweled herself off, Brittany realized that she didn’t have any clothes she could wear. The outfit she’d arrived in was so matted with cum that she thought it would probably be easier to burn it than clean it off, and so she was left with the heavy bath robe that the hotel provided.

Brittany got in the elevator, her head spinning with what she’d done. It was Sunday, and she had to go to church—but before she could, she’d have to change. She couldn’t show up to church in a bath robe.

* * *

Kelsey sat in the tattoo artist’s chair, wondering if she could get away with touching herself as they tattooed her. The idea of a line of cocks pointing to her pussy, clarifying that it was the “funhouse”—she couldn’t think of anything that could possibly turn her on more. Surely the artist was able to smell her wetness, surely the stench of her arousal was filling the small parlor…

Her back was about to play host to a collection of naked fortune-tellers, one trying to insert an entire crystal ball into herself. She was adding “SLUT” and “FUCK” to her knuckle tattoos, and altering “BORN” to read “PORN”—for the rest of her life, Kelsey’s hands would advertise her as a “PORN SLUT” and “FREE FUCK”.

The previous day, with her credit cards maxed out, Kelsey had resorted to shoplifting all of the new clothes that she wanted. And while once upon a time, Kelsey had been inconspicuous, the girl with a million tattoos was not—she’d managed to smuggle quite a collection of clothes out before she’d felt the security guard’s hand come down on her shoulder, and though she’d struggled and fought, he’d managed to hold her without effort until the police came.

A small part of Kelsey was beginning to doubt what she was doing. Did she really want these grotesque images adorning her skin for the rest of her life? Did she really want her entire self to be defined by the tattoos?

The only thing that distracted her from the self-doubt was the persistent arousal that she felt from seeing her tattoos, watching the new ones be added. They were somehow soothing, and even the fact that she was starting to realize just how wrong they were was somehow a turn-on in itself.

It had been almost thirty hours since Kelsey had last been home. Finally, at 6pm, she was done. She managed to get a “thanks” out, before walking home, a part of her wishing that she hadn’t offered her car up in trade for the tattoo that she simply had to have the previous day—a depiction of herself, naked, holding the balloon on her ankle, which had been altered to include the word “FUCKTOY”.

She tried to ignore the feeling of illness that was overcoming her at what she’d done, instead taking deep breaths, thinking about how hot her tattoos looked. She would rather have her new tattoo than a car, of course, but a small part of her was annoyed that she couldn’t get home any faster.

On the way home, just to distract herself from the panic attack that threatened to overcome her, Kelsey was forced to slip into an alley-way and get herself off.

* * *

Friday:

“Bye guys! Remember, I’m not in next week—medical reasons.”

“Sure thing, Heather,” Jerry replied, but he wasn’t really listening. He, like the rest of the company, was just waiting for his female colleagues to leave. Brittany had promised them something special that night, and they couldn’t wait to see what it was.

Brittany had come into work that Monday morning with every intention of quitting. She couldn’t believe how she’d acted, and her day at church had simply confirmed the sinful nature of what she’d done. But when she’d sat down at her desk and begun to draft her resignation letter, she’d been unable to concentrate.

Part of it had been her trophy, annoyingly reflecting the sunlight straight into her eyes, but the real reason that the letter never got finished was that a strange change of heart had come across her. Sure, what she’d done had been sinful…but that was what made it fun! Besides, how sinful could saving the company really be? Now everyone got to keep their jobs…and, best of all, she was the most popular person in the office.

Guys kept on coming to her desk to congratulate her, and while at first she’d been offended by their thanks, as the day progressed she’d realized that they were just being nice. No, more than that—they were congratulating her for her unique talents, and that was something she should be proud of.

In fact, by the end of the day, she’d insisted on thanking them for their thanks the best way she knew how—by slipping into the janitor’s closet, and giving them their choice of holes to fuck.

On Thursday, her boss had called her into his office, and told her that it had to stop—by being so generous during work hours, she was preventing people from meeting their maximum potential each day. Brittany had been shocked—her intention had only ever been to increase productivity, but they quickly worked out a solution.

During the day, she’d let people work. But after hours, every male in the building would meet her in the conference room, and she could make sure that they were all satisfied with the quality of their jobs.

* * *

When Kelsey had walked in that morning, and seen the look of shock on her colleagues faces, a huge grin had formed on her face, and it hadn’t left since. She had considered slipping off and masturbating in the restroom, but quickly realized that it was practically impossible to shock her colleagues more than she already had, and taken to spreading her legs—and her pussy-lips—in front of them, and openly playing with herself, getting off at the looks of confusion and disgust on their faces.

After she’d gotten herself off in the alley, she’d been overcome with self-loathing. On top of that, she’d been shocked by what she was wearing—she’d been practically naked, in the middle of the street. She’d begun to sob, and run home as quickly as she could.

As soon as she got to her bedroom, she threw herself down on her bed, and burst into tears. As she’d heaved with anguish, however, she’d suddenly started to feel much better. She wasn’t sure exactly why—perhaps it had been when she’d looked into the trophy and seen the tattoos on the soles of her feet that she’d almost forgotten getting, or perhaps it was just the comfortable feeling of being home.

She’d given herself a few hours to calm down, and then stood up and appraised herself.

“Is it too far?” she’d asked herself out loud, and almost laughed at the ludicrous question. Too far? How could it be too far! She was still clothed!

Stripping off her clothes so she could truly admire all the tattoos she’d acquired, Kelsey had breathed a huge sigh of relief. Every inch of her was covered in ink, and it served as a sort of armor from the outside world. She was protected by crudity, by the obscene images scrawled all over her own skin.

And so Kelsey had taken a pair of scissors, and ensured that every piece of clothing she wore showed as much skin as was humanly possible. It would be a crime, she reasoned, to hide any more of her tattoos than strictly necessary.

Brittany had been shocked by the sight herself, but quickly realized how she could use her friends’ new attitude to her advantage.

“But I’m not a lesbian?” Kelsey had said, in answer to Brittany’s offer.

“Neither am I,” the secretary had giggled. “But there’s money in it for you—I know you’re broke, sweetie, and this way you keep your job, make a bit of extra cash on the side…”

“And there will be people watching?” Kelsey asked, her eyes lighting up at the idea of more people being affected by her tattoos.

“Of course,” Brittany said with a grin. “That’s the whole point.”

The money and keeping her job should have had more sway in Kelsey’s decision, but the once-shy made up her mind almost entirely based on the idea of reaching a wider audience.

Epilogue:

Brittany couldn’t help but snake a hand down to between her legs as she watched the latest video. She was unsurprised to find Kelsey doing the same thing as she sat behind her, the pair watching the footage together for the first time.

It was rare to find Kelsey without a hand between her legs. If there was a chance of someone watching, she had her pussy-lips spread wide, her fingers performing obscene acts, and a string of filthy words coming out of her mouth. She lived to shock, she realized that now—without her making sure that people were being pushed out of their comfort zones, no one would ever grow as a person.

That was what she told herself, anyway.

In the video, man after man came all over her colorful tattoos. She was clearly having the time of her life, being coated in cum as Brittany ate her out. Of course, the blonde receptionist looked to be having a good time as well, as she took a cock in her cunt and another in her ass.

It had been a massively profitable enterprise for the company, especially since Kelsey had been the only one asking to get paid. Even she, since finally getting out of debt, had been asking for less and less each shoot.

The biggest hits were the videos starring both of them—Kelsey hadn’t fucked a guy on camera yet, but she had no problem doing anything and everything with Brittany, and actually seemed to get off on having cum splash onto her skin. She was almost always naked around the office these days, and all her co-workers had to do was ask for her to stay still so they could jerk off on her.

But Heather’s solo series did quite well too—since she’d gotten out of hospital, her new huge implants had grown famous. The “Heather’s Hooters” series were formulaic, but no one was complaining—her new tits were obviously fake, but many men found that a turn-on. Ever since getting her eighth piercing, Heather had discovered how much she liked having complete control over her body, and getting the bigger tits she’d always wanted had seemed like the obvious first step.

She’d gone for the biggest possible option, and whenever they entered her field of vision (which was almost constantly) she would grow wet knowing how disproportionate they looked on her slight frame.

As Brittany and Kelsey finished getting off to their latest production, Heather waddled in the room. Since leaving hospital, she’d never gone more than a few minutes without being stuffed full of the largest dildos she could find—the minimum she needed to feel full was a pair of two-litre bottle-sized sex toys.

“You ready, guys?” she said brightly, even as her eyes twitched with pleasure. She came just from walking, and while it had been a bit strange at first, the office had quickly gotten used to it.

“Let’s go,” Brittany said, standing up and moving into the studio. She was in charge of making sure the studios ran smoothly—though when she’d taken the role, she’d made it very clear that it wasn’t going to interfere with her receptionist position. She took her role very seriously, and only left the desk once the day’s work was complete.

Heather’s eyes lit up with excitement at the machine in front of her. It was a prototype that she’d found online—a mechanical fucking machine with dildos that were slightly larger than the ones inside of her, that could fuck her as fast and deeply as she wanted.

She was practically drooling with anticipation as she pulled the toys out of her body. Despite the beautiful contraption in front of her, she was still distracted—as always—by the sight of her two gaping holes. They were large enough to fit a leg of ham into, and the sight of her inner walls dripping with anticipation never failed to send a thrill through her body.

“Let’s do this,” she said with a grin. Instead of payment, she’d asked that her share of the proceeds go to buying larger and larger toys, and anything else that struck her fancy. This was the piece de resistance of the studio’s collection.

Brittany got behind the controls of the machine, and tentatively pressed a few buttons. The original pitch for the videos had been ‘motivational speeches’, but after a few brainstorming sessions at her desk with the CEO, they’d realized that nothing had motivated the company like sex, and so the videos had quickly become extremely specific and focused.

For a second, Brittany wondered exactly how a video of Heather get pounded from both ends by a machine would be ‘motivational’, but it didn’t take long for her to wave the thought off. It must have been working, because companies kept buying them—hell, even individual people had started ordering them from the company website.

“Okay,” Brittany said, turning the machine on. “Get ready!”

“Oh I’m ready,” Heather said, as the toys began slowly—agonizingly slowly—entering her holes and filling her up. “I was born ready…”

She gasped with shock at the feeling of them pushing into her, but managed to hold it together and turn her attention to Brittany.

“Turn the dial,” she moaned.

“What?” Brittany asked. “Why? What does it do?”

“Makes them…expand…” Heather said, as another orgasm began wracking her body.

“Oh,” Brittany said, and turned the dial. Her friend had two of the largest sex-toys she’d ever seen inside her, and as the blonde receptionist watch, they began slowly expanding.

“Yessss…” Heather said, cumming over and over again. She’d never felt so full in her life.

Brittany and Kelsey smiled as they watched their friend’s body repeatedly explode with pleasure. They were happier than they could ever remember being.