The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is intended for readers who are at least eighteen. It is also provided for an audience wishing to read gay erotic material. If you do not fit into those categories then it is suggested that the reader go no further. This story may not be posted on newsgroups or to webpages or duplicated in any manner without the express written permission of the author. If you would like to contact the author e-mail him at . Copyright © 2001 by Kyle Leach. All Rights Reserved.

Tech Agent Control,Chapter 1

Agent Adam Newman was now following Bill Falls. To the untrained eye Mr. Falls seemed normal enough. Falls was a tall, toned, thin man, in his late thirties. He had short, dark hair, and a young complexion. He dressed well and seemed to have enough money. He was also obviously charismatic and jovial.

Bill Falls first went to a flower shop, then ate lunch at a restaurant, and then stopped by several businesses for meetings. Falls also stopped at one point to visit a good friend, who he spent about an hour with and finally returned home. As the sun started to set things got more interesting and Adam’s patience paid off. Mr. Falls came out of his house, visibly changed. It wasn’t that Falls had just changed clothes, he somehow looked different. Falls got into his Mercedes and hovered off toward the old industrial district. Adam followed in his Jag, switching to a silent hover mode, being careful to keep his distance.

Adam had been following Falls for a few days now, based on a tip he had received from a good informant of his. The informant said that Falls was involved in some kind of bizarre drug ring, by chance the same drug ring Adam had been investigating for the past few weeks.

As they drove through the nearly empty streets Adam thought of his life and where he was going. The cold, empty, industrialized streets seemed to mirror his life, all glamour and no substance. Adam was thirty-five, in good shape and good looking. He looked at himself in the rearview mirror. He could see his blond hair, blue eyes, and chiseled face. His hair was cut short into a buzz cut and he had a killer smile. Having all this meant nothing though. It hadn’t helped him in the slightest bit in the arena of love or life in general. He was divorced and at the moment single. He was an apt covert agent. He had recently been offered a promotion in the Special Projects Division, and was thinking about taking it, but that was just about the only prospect in his life.

After traveling for miles through deserted industrial wasteland, suddenly, Mr. Falls slowed down and turned into a side street. The Mercedes disappeared. Adam pulled into a parallel side street and parked, knowing the street Mr. Falls had turned into was a dead end. Adam got out of his car and slowly approached the alley. He didn’t hear anything. As he peered around the corner he didn’t see anything except the Silver Mercedes and a lot of trash. Mr. Falls must have gone inside through one of the back entrances. The most likely candidate seemed to be one that was propped open slightly.

Adam cautiously opened the outer door and looked into the building. There wasn’t much to see. The building was quite old and had not been inhabited for some time. Like most old industrial areas, this one had been abandoned during the Industrial Conflicts, some fifty years before. The lighting was poor at best and even from as little as he could see it looked mazelike. Against his better judgement he went in hoping he could catch Mr. Falls doing something related to his current case. There was no need to call for backup. The Agency would already know where he was and if he did not check in an hour from now, a Specialty Force would be sent to his location. Adam reached behind his ear and turned on his Cordo Unit. Unlike most agents Adam preferred to use his own six senses, rather than rely on technological advances, so he often kept the unit off. Already, his sixth sense was telling him that something was wrong.

As the Cordo Unit came to life he could sense the body heat from a person twenty feet away in an adjoining room. There were also five air disturbances very close to him, but no heat signatures and only one heartbeat, the one twenty feet away. It had to be an ambush, a cloaked ambush. He caught the glimmer of an imperfection in one of the cloaked attackers and attacked first, aiming for the Cordo Unit that person would invariably have. His foot struck a neck, indicating the hidden attacker was taller than he had expected. He heard the body fall to the floor and it materialized indicating that in fact the person was dead; he had broken the man’s neck.

Adam moved quickly to find his next attacker and did not have to wait long before he detected more air movement, someone’s fist. He quickly caught it, moved into his attacker’s body, redistributing weight, and threw his attacker onto his back, breaking the assailant’s ribs. Already the next attacker was getting ready to strangle him from behind. He launched a swift double rib jab and that attacker was on the ground. The next thing he felt was a prick in his neck. He had been hit with an air needle. He had sensed it coming toward him, but it was too quick for him to react. Its contents would already be in him, but he knew his Cordo Unit should be able to deal with any toxin. Unfortunately, for Adam, that was not exactly true. He began to feel hot, disoriented, and he began to stagger. Soon he couldn’t stand any longer, so he fell to the ground, trying to breathe as best he could. Finally, he couldn’t hold on any longer and he lost consciousness.

Tech Agent Control, Chapter 2

As Adam woke he could still feel some of the effects of the toxin that had immobilized him. He could also tell that his legs and arms were restrained and that his CU had been turned off. He was upright on a padded table at a slight angle going toward the floor. His senses also told him that there were at least three other people in the room with him and that he was no longer in the same room.

Adam was surprised that he had succumbed so quickly. Normally, a CU would be able to detect a toxin and neutralize it within twenty seconds. This meant Bill Falls was much more than he seemed. It also meant Bill Falls was extremely dangerous. Adam opened his eyes as someone spoke to him. It was Mr. Falls.

“Good evening, I am so sorry to have to meet under these conditions. My name is Bill Falls, but you already know that, don’t you? More importantly, what is your name?” Mr. Falls crossed the room and came closer to Adam. “Your CU is a very unique design, who do you work for?” Adam continued to sit in silence. Falls face changed, filling with impatience. “Your silence is futile, one way or another you will tell me what I need to know.”

Adam glared at Mr. Falls. His head was beginning to clear. He would never reveal anything to this man. He had trained for years, specifically for situations like this. Beating, drugs, electrocution, any form of torture would not yield a thing from Adam, of that he was sure. Adam tested his bonds and found they were quite adequate to hold him down. He had to think of a way out of this situation or buy enough time for backup to be alerted.

Falls smiled and the impatience in his face cleared. “Fine, if I can’t get it out of you the easy way, then we will have to use other measures.” Falls reached inside his pocket and pulled out what appeared to be a normal interface unit. “With this unit and the Zods I injected you with, you will be telling me everything I want to know, shall we begin?” Falls pressed the screen of the unit several times and waited.

“Zods!” Adam thought, “they’ve been outlawed for over a hundred years.” Adam knew he was in real trouble now. Zods were microscopic artificial lifeforms. They had been designed before Cordo Units, as a means of enhancing and expanding the mind’s power. Unfortunately, Zods became too intelligent and gained the ability to overcome their hosts. Tens of millions of people died and many more were critically injured. Since that time they had been outlawed. Adam was now feeling a bit lightheaded and irritated. It was obvious it would do no good to protest.

Falls saw concern in Adam’s face and felt he should explain a few things to his hapless victim. “Don’t be concerned, these are not the same Zods from a century ago. We have been using these in selective trials for nearly five decades. These Zods are very simple machines, built to do one thing, interact with your CU. They direct impulses to the brain using the body’s own complex communication network, specifically the ones that deal with reaction. Your brain does not question what it senses when you burn your hand, it simply reacts. Theses new Zods allow me to control reactions based on the same system. What I say, becomes a command, not a request.”

Adam had heard of this kind of mind control before, but it had never been successfully implemented. He thought he should be able to resist effectively, at least for a while. He had to keep his mind clear and emotions pushed to the back of his mind, which would be the only way to fight this kind of compulsion.

“Let’s get started. We will start with very basic information. What is your name?” Adam held his ground and did not respond. Falls increased to power to the Zods. “What is your name?” Adam kept his focus and redirected the command once again. Falls increased the power to the Zods again. Adam resisted successfully, but it was getting harder. Falls, clearly perturbed, increased the level of power to the highest setting. Adam was beginning to perspire. It was becoming harder not to obey, but Adam felt he could do it. Falls turned to the others in the room. “He is resisting effectively, so we will try something different. Let’s use the technique that worked on the others. " Falls continued to input more into the IU. Falls turned back to Adam. “I am impressed with your abilities, but they won’t help you now. We’re going to know each other much better after this.” The doctor pressed one final button.

There was a noticeable difference in Adam’s appearance immediately. Adam began to move as if he were uncomfortable. His face looked somewhat flushed and a little dazed. He also felt very hot and began to sweat more. “What are you doing to me, you bastard! Let me go!” Adam’s speech indicated that the new program would work fine. It was a sign that Falls had found a weakness. Adam wasn’t restless though. Falls had made him slightly horny. Bill Falls would subdue Adam with of all things, pleasure. Falls enjoyed causing this kind of subjugation the most.

“I’m not going to do anything to you, that is the beauty of this process. Now, what is your name?” Falls looked at Adam and watched as he fought with the question. He could see Adam was having trouble concentrating. Falls thought of how erotic this was. Adam would be his newest acquisition and sexual toy in no time at all.

Adam tried to focus, but whatever Falls had done, it was having an effect on him. “My name is Adam Newman.” Adam could not believe he had told him his name. He would have to try harder to maintain his concentration.

Falls quickly ran the name through his IU resources, but could not find a reference to this man. That could only mean one thing. The man he had captured was a secret agent, as he had suspected. This was even better than he had imagined. Falls smiled like a Cheshire cat, “Adam what organization do you work for.”

Adam was prepared this time. He kept his concentration and thwarted Falls’ request. Adam regained some of his confidence. “Let me go and I’ll go easy on you Falls, my backup will be here any moment now.” Adam’s face was stone, a sure sign that he felt he would win this struggle of wills. Falls was unimpressed by his bluff.

“Adam I think we both know that your backup won’t be here for some time.” Falls increased the pleasure production on the unit once again. Adam began to physically try to get free, even though it was hopeless. Falls could see Adam’s eyes become unfocussed and he began to sweat profusely. Falls could also see that his heart rate had jumped and Adam was breathing heavier. “What organization do you work for Adam?”

Adam tried to fight, but he felt like his body was itching all over. He was having trouble keeping his breath stable and he felt horny. He could tell that his dick was beginning to stir. “I won’t tell you anything, you fuck!” Falls changed something on his unit again. Adam felt a wave of pleasure float through his body. As it did Adam lost control again. " I work for the Angel Project.” Adam was stunned; Falls had done it again. Worse, Adam liked what he had felt. His dick was getting harder and he could tell that his nipples were doing the same. Now that the wave was gone Adam felt even hornier than he had before. Adam was angry and scared.

Bill Falls checked his sources again in his IU for the name of the organization Adam worked for. He found references to it, but no distinct descriptions or details. Whatever this organization was it was deeply covert. It had connections with organizations and governments all over the globe. This might be exactly what he needed. “Adam, you feel very comfortable here with me. You feel like we have known each other for a long time. We are good friends. You trust me.” With the IU, Falls caused the waves of pleasure to flood Adam’s body, only this time the feelings were greatly amplified.

Adam heard Falls and immediately felt better. He and Bill were close, he trusted him. Adam knew this was wrong, but the pleasure all over his body kept him from being fully aware of what was happening. Slowly each thing Falls said was becoming a reality for Adam.

“Adam I am going to release you. You will not try to stop us, or hurt us in any way. We are your friends. We are trying to help you.” Bill Falls could see that the agent was less stressed. Falls was going to enjoy this. Adam was gorgeous. He could hardly wait to see what was in Adam’s pants. The other men in the room came forward and released Adam from his bondage. All were dressed in business suits and looked quite affluent. One of the men began to take off Adam’s shoes and one other began to open Adam’s shirt. The other four stood close and began to release their own erections. They began to stroke their cocks. It was obvious that the treatment Adam was receiving was highly arousing to them.”

“No, this isn’t right, you shouldn’t be doing this,” Adam cried out, " you shouldn’t be taking off my clothes.” Adam began to resist them. “Why are those guys pulling out their dicks? This isn’t right.”

“Adam you are very horny, you need to let them take off your clothes. They are helping you.” You need to be able to touch your body; you are so horny. You need to take off all your clothes. You will feel better naked.”

Immediately, Adam felt like he needed to touch himself. He was so horny, he knew this was not right, but he needed to touch himself. His dick was so hard he could feel it poking out of his underwear, and his nipples needed to be pinched and rubbed. Adam began to help the men with his shirt and he took his socks off. He stood and unbuttoned his pants, lowered them and stepped out of them. All he had on now was a pair of briefs. His cock was and inch above the waistband and his cock was as hard as a rock. “Oh, god I am so horny, I need to touch myself. Why am I doing this?” Adam lifted his hands to his nipples. He closed his eyes as he played with them. He twisted them in-between his fingers and pinched them. He gasped as he played with himself. “I shouldn’t be doing this, not in front of people, this is wrong.” Adam tried to fight his feelings.

“Adam it is fine to do this in front of us, you like playing with your nipples. Make yourself feel good Adam.” Bill could see that Adam was beginning to leak pre-cum as the front of his underwear and his belly was wet.

“Oh yes, I like to play with my nipples, it’s ok to do this, it feels so good, oh yeah.” Falls henchmen began to rub Adam’s cock through his underwear. " Oh, that feels so good, oh yeah, play with my cock.” In Adam’s mind there was something wrong with wanting to have guys touch his dick. He needed to stop this. " Stop! Don’t touch my cock, this isn’t right, you can’t do this!” Adam tried to move away, but the thugs held him in place. They pushed him back down on the table. Then they continued their teasing. Adam began to hump against their hands. Each henchman grabbed a side of Adam’s underwear and pulled them off. Now he was naked. Adam’s cock was a full seven inches and pre-cum was flowing out of his cock, making the blond bush above his cock glisten. " No this isn’t right, I can’t do this, no!” Adam screamed as he tried to get away again. As much as he struggled he could not get free from his captors. The men jerking off near Adam were visibly charged by Adam’s attempts to get free. They hastened their masturbation. Many began to moan.

“Adam you are so horny, you don’t want them to stop. You want them to play with your cock.” Adam knew that what Falls was telling him was not true, but he felt so turned on that he needed some kind release. “Adam you like it when they play with your cock. Play with your nipples as they stroke your cock. Enjoy the feelings, relax.” Adam felt himself relax and teased his nipples as the two men took turns stroking his cock. He closed his eyes trying to figure out why he was letting them do this, but it was too much to think of. They alternated their strokes, sometimes fast, other times slow. They also took time to tease head of Adam’s dick. Now, Adam’s dick was not only rock hard, but it was a bright red and he was leaking more per-cum. Adam began to move his hips against their strokes to increase the sensations. He had never felt so turned on in his life.

Then Adam felt a warm mouth on his cock, and it felt so good he began to fuck the mouth. “Oh, god, yes, suck my dick, suck it hard, yeah suck me off.” Adam arched his head back as he rubbed his chest and nipples. This guy was making him feel so hot. Then the other man began to touch Adam’s balls and licked and sucked on them. Adam loved to have his nuts licked. “Play with my balls, yeah, that is so hot, yeah, lick my nuts, oh, god!” Adam knew that he would cum soon. He wanted cum so bad, but he knew he wasn’t supposed to feel that way. Adam continued to fuck the mouth of the guy sucking him off. “Oh yeah, this is so hot, keep sucking me, yeah, keep licking my nuts, I’m gonna cum soon.” Adam felt embarrassed that he was doing this but he couldn’t make himself stop. It was like he was a puppet.

Bill Falls looked at his helpless stud fucking one employee’s mouth and asking the other to lick his balls. Only a short time ago this agent thought he could resist him. Falls smiled at his victory. " Boys don’t let him get off,” Falls instructed his men, “I need him to want to cum for a little longer.” Both nodded, letting Falls know they knew what to do. They both slowed down. “Adam I know you are very horny and want to cum, but I do not want you to cum yet, I want you to tell me a few things and then I will let you cum, is that alright with you? I need you to tell me the truth, remember I am your friend.”

“Yes, I need to tell you the truth, I need to cum, please let me cum.” Adam twisted in frustration as the stimulation on his balls and cock was lessened. His face was filled with desperation. He wanted to cum so bad he didn’t care what he had to do. “I’ll do what you want, please let me cum.” Once gain he felt humiliated, but he could do nothing to stop himself.

Bill Falls concentrated on his subject. “Tell me when you need to contact your operation. How do you normally contact them? When will you need to report back to your supervisor? As Falls asked the questions his henchmen continued to work on Adam’s cock and balls. Falls also made sure that Adam’s CU remote link was still inactive until he needed Adam to call his superiors.

Adam, still breathing heavily from the sexual stimulation he was receiving, tried to fight one last time. He tried to concentrate, to send a message to his command about what was happening to him via his CU, but the remote unit was down. At that moment a wave of pleasure struck his body and all he could think of was cumming. Contacting his command would only hurt his friends and he could not do that. His friends were going to let him cum and he wanted that more than anything else. " I will need to contact them in the next thirty minutes, or they will send someone to investigate. I contact them via my CU by sending a pre-determined message. I will need to report back to Rick Sutherland by tomorrow afternoon. “Please can I cum now?” Adam was getting impatient.

“Now, why didn’t you alert them earlier?” Falls knew that it was the condition he had caused leading to Adam’s sexual arousal that had kept Adam from calling for help. It was a very effective tool, victims simply could think well. “I suppose it was because of our friendship.” Falls wanted to keep reinforcing Adam’s belief in their friendship. “Adam I want you to be an employee of mine, how would you like to be one of my agents?”

“ But, Mr. Falls, I work for the Angel Project.” Adam did not understand how he would be able to work for Falls and work for the project. But Bill Falls was his friend so he should try to help his friend.

“ Call me Bill, Adam, all my friends do. I want you to send the message to your command saying that you are fine, but that you might be out of contact for the next few hours. You and I need to spend some more time together, don’t you think? After you send the message my men will help you cum. I am going to flood your body with pleasure, and then I want you to concentrate on sending the message to your command. ”

“Ok Bill, I’ll send the message.” Adam concentrated on sending the proper code to his command and let them know he would be out of contact for a while. Falls sent the pleasure pulse through Adam’s body, to make sure Adam could think of nothing else. Once the message had been sent, the men started intensifying the workout on his cock and balls again. Adam fell back into his sexual stupor. “Oh yeah, that’s it suck me off, play with my balls.” He began to move his hips again and let his head fall back so he could concentrate on the pleasure he was feeling. One of the men began to play with Adam’s puckered hole. “Oh my god no, not there, stop!” Adam tried to get up again but the man just pushed his finger in and began to fuck Adam’s hole. The other man continued to suck Adam off and helped to hold him down. “No please stop, don’t do this, Nooooooooooo, this is wrong, please stop!” The man fucking Adam’s tight pucker just continued and found Adam’s love nut. He started to nudge it, slowly at first and then he picked up the pace. " Oh god no, feels so good, oh no, ummmmmmmm, oh god I want to cum, so horny, ummmmmm.”

“You like your ass to be finger fucked don’t you Adam.” Falls smiled again as Adam opened his legs to allow easier access to his ass. “It brings you closer and closer to cumming. When you do cum Adam you will know that we will always be friends, you will completely trust me, you must protect me at all costs, you do not want anything bad to happen to me.” Falls paused for a moment to allow all of the commands to sink in. “When I ask you to do things for me you will come back to this moment of extreme pleasure, you will be unable to resist me. Whenever you are around me you will feel sexy and very horny. Whenever you hear my voice you will feel relaxed and you will want to help me. Repeat these things to me and know they are true.”

Adam was building up to his orgasm and couldn’t help but groan as he talked to Bill Falls. “You will always be my friend Bill, I trust you, I am here to protect you. When you ask me to do things for you I will come back to this moment, I can’t resist you. Oh, god, I need to cum! Oh, ummmm, oh yeah, fuck my ass. Oh, suck my cock, ummmm, oh yeah, ummm, I’m so close, I feel sexy and horny. When I hear your voice I feel relaxed and I want to help you. Ummmmm, Bill please let me cum!” Adam felt ultimately humiliated, he was completely submitting to his captor.

Falls signaled for his men to release Adam. “Adam, make yourself cum,’” Falls said with a devious grin on his face. Adam took hold of his cock and began to jerk it himself. He also lifted his left leg and put his index finger into his ass, finding the spot that had been well worked and began to fuck himself. Pre-cum jetted out of Adam’s dick and covered the area between his navel and the base of his cock. Falls and his men stood back and watched their new agent humiliating himself for their pleasure. What was even more erotic was the fact that they knew on some level Adam knew what he was doing and how wrong it was, he simply couldn’t stop himself anymore.

Adam’s face grew red and his breathing was completely irregular. His eyes were turned back in his head and pre-cum steadily oozed out of his dick head. He was jacking off at a furious rate now and his pucker was pulsing with the attention he was giving it. He would cum any time now. “No please don’t make me do this, please stop, Ummmmmm, oh god, ummmmmm, ohhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhh, I’m gonna cum! Uggggghhhhh, Ughhhhhhhh, ahhhhhh!” Adam’s hips bucked suddenly into the air and jism flew onto his face. The next shot showered his chest, covering one of his nipples. The last hit his navel, filling it until cum was spilling onto his pubic hair.

At the same time all of the other men gathered around Adam began to cum. Each made sure to hit his face and chest. Most of them shot at least four times. Adam was covered in cum. “Adam I want you to eat the cum on your face and chest, lick the cum from your lips, it will make me happy. Cum tastes very good.” Falls knew that this would be the worst thing he could ask Adam to do.

Adam tried to fight the command, and he was able to slow his hand, but he began to lick the sides of his lips, unconsciously. " No I can’t do this, this is wrong, eating cum is wrong, I’ve got to stop.” Even as Adam said the words, his hand came up to his mouth and shoveled in some of the cum from his chest and swallowed it. Adam laid back, exhausted. He closed his eyes and began to fall to sleep.

With Adam’s orgasm and further humiliation, Falls knew that Adam would be one of his greatest allies. Adam could help him get more agents like himself and move them into his fold of assassins and protectors. Adam would also be able to help Falls achieve any political or economic goal. He would still need to process Adam further, but the hard part was over.